• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It was something. :p
Saw it.

Man I am not happy with the show's crew right now lol.

It's not that thought it was bad, instead I'm mad that so many main characters fell into the void. Penny dying made it worse... but I was really worried that Winter or Qrow wouldn't make it out alive, so I'm relieved that they survived. Meanwhile, Ironwood having an ambiguous fate after all that was also just frustrating.

On the bright side... At least this confirms that everyone who fell in the void is gonna be okay, they just have to find their way back soon. Neo also got betrayed and fell down there with them, so maybe this'll finally set her up for a aedemption arc.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I mean... You aren't wrong on that- V:
---
Shirou: Mother... Good, she's safe, but what of the others?
"And pretty much every present Servant has attested to it, most through knowledge of Greek mythology: V"

Isn't the fort looking cool now, Charlotte? "Happy"
___

"Where would Miyu be right now? Or their father for that matter?"

Claptrap: I-Is it safe to move again yet? "Still shaking from fear"

Arlon: -takes out miniature versions of his Lunar Sanctum-
---
Deadpool: "... Let's keep watching then."
---
Weiss: "That was a pretty good answer."
-Eleonora did so by trying to dodge by rollerskating, but it's difficult due to the windstorm. While da Vinci just tried a freezing spell-
---
Medea: "Good idea..."

-L'Arc says he's sure he's nothing like that creep, but still if he insists yo go by that alias, he won't stop it. So far he's friendly and offers to maybe team up during Cal Mira, as it'd make grinding levels easier. Their chat is interrupted by a sailor telling Naofumi to come. The ship's captain wants all Four Heroes to try to motivate everyone, thinking it'd boost well the morale, Naofumi thinks at least that it'll give him the chance to speak to them about their systems. And the three had motion sickness and wondered how Naofumi didn't, Ren blaming it on the shield he still believes is somehow allowing him to cheat-

View attachment 309891

-In either case he wants to speak to them, but they are in too much agony to want to listen. Also Filo is fishing shark-like fish by kicking them onto the ship, and their smell doesn't helps the Three Heroes. Naofumi's reaction is wondering hwow Filo can swim, Itsuki of course asks how that's his irst thought. L'Arc and Therese then arrive, L'Arc wonders what's up with the three, but either way they hve a request: Raphtalia told them Naofumi is great at crafting jewels and accessories, so they ask him to craft an accessory for Therese. Of course, she's willing to pay him and has the materials, showing them-

-Naofumi is impressed by the jewels she has, so he agrees to do it. With that said, L'Arc can feel a storm is coming by looking at the climate, which is played for laughs as the other Heroes squirm-
---
Nanoha: "Thank you for your cooperation!" -bowed and flies in-
"Penny is frozen by it!"

"Jenny, of course, wasn't about to let the Hedloks escape with them again, and struck da Vinci's Hedlok in the back with a hammer arm."
___

...PFFT! :laugh:

Ufufufufu~! Fitting that the three idiot heroes are the ones getting the most comedic suffering!
___

Hekapoo: It's how I roll. "Proud of her line of work"

"I'm also gonna say that this will lead directly into Weiss and Fate telling the Rulers/Acting Ruless and the TSAB about the alliance proposals and Mewni's registration, respectively."

"Queen Moon will go with Weiss, and Omni will go with Fate. Hekapoo has portals, so she'll probably go back and forth. :p"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arthur: "So how are you doing?" :p
---
-So he gotta take them apart for their insolence-
---
Arcueid: "What? You want me to be yours?" :p
Ruby: "I'm doing alright, I guess."
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "I want you to not die, regardless of how it's done." :p

Claptrap: I-Is it safe to move again yet? "Still shaking from fear"
Nora: "You're blind, so it never is for you." :p

-Eleonora did so by trying to dodge by rollerskating, but it's difficult due to the windstorm. While da Vinci just tried a freezing spell-
---
Medea: "Good idea..."

-L'Arc says he's sure he's nothing like that creep, but still if he insists yo go by that alias, he won't stop it. So far he's friendly and offers to maybe team up during Cal Mira, as it'd make grinding levels easier. Their chat is interrupted by a sailor telling Naofumi to come. The ship's captain wants all Four Heroes to try to motivate everyone, thinking it'd boost well the morale, Naofumi thinks at least that it'll give him the chance to speak to them about their systems. And the three had motion sickness and wondered how Naofumi didn't, Ren blaming it on the shield he still believes is somehow allowing him to cheat-

Motion Sickness.png
Motion Sickness.png

-In either case he wants to speak to them, but they are in too much agony to want to listen. Also Filo is fishing shark-like fish by kicking them onto the ship, and their smell doesn't helps the Three Heroes. Naofumi's reaction is wondering hwow Filo can swim, Itsuki of course asks how that's his irst thought. L'Arc and Therese then arrive, L'Arc wonders what's up with the three, but either way they hve a request: Raphtalia told them Naofumi is great at crafting jewels and accessories, so they ask him to craft an accessory for Therese. Of course, she's willing to pay him and has the materials, showing them-

-Naofumi is impressed by the jewels she has, so he agrees to do it. With that said, L'Arc can feel a storm is coming by looking at the climate, which is played for laughs as the other Heroes squirm-
---
Nanoha: "Thank you for your cooperation!" -bowed and flies in-
"Penny is frozen by it!"

"Jenny, of course, wasn't about to let the Hedloks escape with them again, and struck da Vinci's Hedlok in the back with a hammer arm."
___

Ufufufufu~! Fitting that the three idiot heroes are the ones getting the most comedic suffering!
___

"I'm also gonna say that this will lead directly into Weiss and Fate telling the Rulers/Acting Ruless and the TSAB about the alliance proposals and Mewni's registration, respectively."

"Queen Moon will go with Weiss, and Omni will go with Fate. Hekapoo has portals, so she'll probably go back and forth. :p"
-Max Brass tried grabbing da Vinci-
---
Deadpool: "And catharthic."
---
-nice :p-

Saw it.

Man I am not happy with the show's crew right now lol.

It's not that thought it was bad, instead I'm mad that so many main characters fell into the void. Penny dying made it worse... but I was really worried that Winter or Qrow wouldn't make it out alive, so I'm relieved that they survived. Meanwhile, Ironwood having an ambiguous fate after all that was also just frustrating.

On the bright side... At least this confirms that everyone who fell in the void is gonna be okay, they just have to find their way back soon. Neo also got betrayed and fell down there with them, so maybe this'll finally set her up for a aedemption arc.
Yeah, the moment I saw Ruby fall into the void, I just knew there'd be more to it. Post-credits scene just confirmed it.

Also, I don't expect a redemption arc from Neo because of a simple thing; Cinder had always been her priority. I mean, if she wanted Ruby dead more than anyone else, why would she hire someone to track down Cinder back in V6? Wouldn't it have made more sense to get to Ruby instead?

So basically, she always had a bigger vendetta against Cinder than Ruby, she just never followed through with it because she could tell Cinder could mop the floor with her in a fight. We even see a reminder of Neo hating Cinder in V8 when she blackmails her with the lamp, which shows she's trying to find other ways to take her down.

Most I can see is something similar to what Neo and Cinder had; a temporary truce to work on taking down a common threat.

Also, I think Ironwood really is dead. The Vault was at the bottom of Atlas and made direct contact with Mantle.... Plus, it's insanely cathartic and ironic to know that he was killed by the very thing he tried to prevent; Atlas falling. Also, there was a flood and he was too weak to move. If he survived the crash, he drowned.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "You're blind, so it never is for you." :p
Claptrap: Were it merely removed and not broken, I could still see through wherever my lost eye would be located!

Yeah, the moment I saw Ruby fall into the void, I just knew there'd be more to it. Post-credits scene just confirmed it.

Also, I don't expect a redemption arc from Neo because of a simple thing; Cinder had always been her priority. I mean, if she wanted Ruby dead more than anyone else, why would she hire someone to track down Cinder back in V6? Wouldn't it have made more sense to get to Ruby instead?

So basically, she always had a bigger vendetta against Cinder than Ruby, she just never followed through with it because she could tell Cinder could mop the floor with her in a fight. We even see a reminder of Neo hating Cinder in V8 when she blackmails her with the lamp, which shows she's trying to find other ways to take her down.

Most I can see is something similar to what Neo and Cinder had; a temporary truce to work on taking down a common threat.

Also, I think Ironwood really is dead. The Vault was at the bottom of Atlas and made direct contact with Mantle.... Plus, it's insanely cathartic and ironic to know that he was killed by the very thing he tried to prevent; Atlas falling. Also, there was a flood and he was too weak to move. If he survived the crash, he drowned.
As long as it doesn't last past the next volume, I'm cool with it. I'm curious about what kinda magical elements could come into play, here.

Eh, when you put it that way, yeah, she might just be forced to work with them at most for a while... Doesn't help that she's surrounded by people who hate her guts, and now likely hate her even more for contributing to everything that went wrong with their plan, not to mention nearly killing Ruby.

I think it would have been more cathartic at the time for me if there wasn't...so much else going on to process. Six people falling into another world, Penny dying for real, Winter actually becoming the Winter Maiden,
Vine sacrificing himself, etc. He still totally deserved it, regardless.

Watts was in the same situation with the added bonus of being trapped in a burning room, so he's probably dead too unless someone saved him off-screen, and I don't think that realistically could have happened either.

Salem's followers are going away fast, now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: Were it merely removed and not broken, I could still see through wherever my lost eye would be located!

As long as it doesn't last past the next volume, I'm cool with it. I'm curious about what kinda magical elements could come into play, here.

Eh, when you put it that way, yeah, she might just be forced to work with them at most for a while... Doesn't help that she's surrounded by people who hate her guts, and now likely hate her even more for contributing to everything that went wrong with their plan, not to mention nearly killing Ruby.

I think it would have been more cathartic at the time for me if there wasn't...so much else going on to process. Six people falling into another world, Penny dying for real, Winter actually becoming the Winter Maiden,
Vine sacrificing himself, etc. He still totally deserved it, regardless.

Watts was in the same situation with the added bonus of being trapped in a burning room, so he's probably dead too unless someone saved him off-screen, and I don't think that realistically could have happened either.

Salem's followers are going away fast, now.
Nora: "That's convenient..."

I still wonder what happened to Pietro and Maria.

And I think Ironwood's death was well-paced thanks to the talk between Cinder and Salem giving us some breathing room.

Also, nothing is stopping Salem from getting more followers. Mercury got promoted into a proper spot in her circle rather than being Cinder's henchman, for example, and the crocodile Faunus who sliced Maria's eyes was revealed to have also been part of that inner circle in a companion book.

Speaking of Mercury, both he and Emerald are in Vacuo now.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And pretty much every present Servant has attested to it, most through knowledge of Greek mythology: V"

Isn't the fort looking cool now, Charlotte? "Happy"
___

"Where would Miyu be right now? Or their father for that matter?"
-Yeah, but especially Artemis for obvious reasons- :V

Charlotte: "Yeah!"

Chen Gong: "While it could be more durable, I believe we've done well with the materials provided"
---
-Miyu was with Palutena iirc-

-Kiritsugu should be at the roof sniping Grimm-
Ruby: "I'm doing alright, I guess."
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "I want you to not die, regardless of how it's done." :p
Arthur: "Good, would you like to taste what I'm making?"
---
-And that he'll start to do-
---
Arcueid: "That makes me flattered" :p
"Penny is frozen by it!"

___

___

---
---
-He managed to with the Caster, as Eleonora tried to hit Penny with her ribituc arms-
---
Medea: "Serves them right"

-Soon they'd arrive-

Archipelago Arrival.png

-Naofumi and his party admire the surroundings, while they see the other Three Heroes literally being carried around by their parties. Naofumi narrates that this archipelago is a pretty famous tourist spot, supposedly because the Four Heroes from the past trained here, though Naofumi thinks that was made up. Either way here they can grind with ease during they stay of the magic field, which attraccted many adventurers, but there's a few rules: They can only travel through boat and they're not allowed to interfere with the battles of other adventurers, nor steal loot from them. He compares this to MMO rules-

-They see a scripture in front of a monument, which was supposedly left by a hero from the past, so Naofumi used a spell to decipher it and granted the abilities described in it to Filo, allowing her to jump much higher and making him believe there might be merit to what the residents say. L'Arc and Therese greet them again, impressed by the height of Filo's jump, though they're also there as he didn't answer about teaming up for the while. Naofumi guessed it can't hurt, but says he'll drop them in a heartbeat if they hold them back, L'Arc chuckled but understood, and says they'll see them later-

Osakabehime: "Now I wonder how those two can fight"

-Raphtalia is surprised admittedly Naofumi accepted, but is glad he's more social. Either way it's time they start grinding-
---
-That works for me, if you ask me- :p

-Thus they returned to Remnant-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, but especially Artemis for obvious reasons- :V

Charlotte: "Yeah!"

Chen Gong: "While it could be more durable, I believe we've done well with the materials provided"
---
-Miyu was with Palutena iirc-

-Kiritsugu should be at the roof sniping Grimm-
"I'm still curious as to how she and her family will react to word of his summoning :V"

Well, there are stronger blocks out there... But as long as we keep Creepers away and don't use TNT nearby, this new home will be perfectly safe!
___

"Did he maintain enough strength to keep firing even as the fritz nearly took away the last ounces of magic?"

Nora: "That's convenient..."

I still wonder what happened to Pietro and Maria.

And I think Ironwood's death was well-paced thanks to the talk between Cinder and Salem giving us some breathing room.

Also, nothing is stopping Salem from getting more followers. Mercury got promoted into a proper spot in her circle rather than being Cinder's henchman, for example, and the crocodile Faunus who sliced Maria's eyes was revealed to have also been part of that inner circle in a companion book.

Speaking of Mercury, both he and Emerald are in Vacuo now.
Claptrap: It was at one point! I've lost my eye many times in my life!

We can only hope they evacuated with the rest, but man... poor Pietro...

Fair enough, I just couldn't get my mind off of everything that happened leading up to it. I was satisfied to see Ironwood completely unacknowledged by Salem in the end, though, given that he fancied himself to he Remnant's best chance to defeat her.

I knew Tock was a former minion of Salem, showing how long she's been at this, but still, it surprised me that four major established villains either left the faction and/or died in the span of one Volume. And two of her current followers both have plenty of people who want them dead.

They are... It's gonna cause issues now that they're on opposing sides, but maybe Mercury will make a similar heel-face turn at some point, at least for Emerald's sake since they do seem to care about each other.

---
---
-He managed to with the Caster, as Eleonora tried to hit Penny with her ribituc arms-
---

-Soon they'd arrive-

View attachment 309901

-Naofumi and his party admire the surroundings, while they see the other Three Heroes literally being carried around by their parties. Naofumi narrates that this archipelago is a pretty famous tourist spot, supposedly because the Four Heroes from the past trained here, though Naofumi thinks that was made up. Either way here they can grind with ease during they stay of the magic field, which attraccted many adventurers, but there's a few rules: They can only travel through boat and they're not allowed to interfere with the battles of other adventurers, nor steal loot from them. He compares this to MMO rules-

-They see a scripture in front of a monument, which was supposedly left by a hero from the past, so Naofumi used a spell to decipher it and granted the abilities described in it to Filo, allowing her to jump much higher and making him believe there might be merit to what the residents say. L'Arc and Therese greet them again, impressed by the height of Filo's jump, though they're also there as he didn't answer about teaming up for the while. Naofumi guessed it can't hurt, but says he'll drop them in a heartbeat if they hold them back, L'Arc chuckled but understood, and says they'll see them later-

-Raphtalia is surprised admittedly Naofumi accepted, but is glad he's more social. Either way it's time they start grinding-
---

"The ice is shattered and Penny's Aura is damaged as she's launched from the force of the attack."

"At the same time, however, Jenny fired a plasma beam aimed at Ela's Hedlok."
___

Guess we'll find out soon!

___

"And those discussions begin now!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Soon they'd arrive-

Archipelago Arrival.png
Archipelago Arrival.png

---

"The ice is shattered and Penny's Aura is damaged as she's launched from the force of the attack."

___

___

-Max Brass slams Hedlok on the floor, trying to crack it like an egg-
---
Zelda: "Indeed."
---
Viridi: -scribbling on a board-

Claptrap: It was at one point! I've lost my eye many times in my life!

We can only hope they evacuated with the rest, but man... poor Pietro...

Fair enough, I just couldn't get my mind off of everything that happened leading up to it. I was satisfied to see Ironwood completely unacknowledged by Salem in the end, though, given that he fancied himself to he Remnant's best chance to defeat her.

I knew Tock was a former minion of Salem, showing how long she's been at this, but still, it surprised me that four major established villains either left the faction and/or died in the span of one Volume. And two of her current followers both have plenty of people who want them dead.

They are... It's gonna cause issues now that they're on opposing sides, but maybe Mercury will make a similar heel-face turn at some point, at least for Emerald's sake since they do seem to care about each other.
Nora: -already annoyed-

How would they have left Amity? That's the last time we saw either of them, after all.

But since only one of the thrusters was defective, I can assume they got off course and started falling but managed to land safely in one of the Kingdoms.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How would they have left Amity? That's the last time we saw either of them, after all.

But since only one of the thrusters was defective, I can assume they got off course and started falling but managed to land safely in one of the Kingdoms.
"Maybe the sooner his eye gets fixed, the sooner he'll shut up :V"

I honestly forgot that's where they last were, but yeah, that is concerning.

I really hope so, especislly because killing them off-screen like thet would be a disservice to both characters, imo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Maybe the sooner his eye gets fixed, the sooner he'll shut up :V"

I honestly forgot that's where they last were, but yeah, that is concerning.

I really hope so, especislly because killing them off-screen like thet would be a disservice to both characters, imo.
-.......nah :V-

Maria is too damn good to die like this

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "NO!"
---
-yee-
---
Ingrid: "It's not every day that one gets a chance to work with a True Ancestor." :p
Arthur: "Why not though?" :p
---
-With his dagger-
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, one can guess why..."
"I'm still curious as to how she and her family will react to word of his summoning :V"

Well, there are stronger blocks out there... But as long as we keep Creepers away and don't use TNT nearby, this new home will be perfectly safe!
___

"Did he maintain enough strength to keep firing even as the fritz nearly took away the last ounces of magic?"
-She is gonna make his life prctically impossible- :V

Gareth: "That's right, we'll get it done!"
---
-It was mostly normal firegun shots, so not as having as much of a toll-

___

___

---
---
-Does the HEdlok on da Vinci endure?-

-The still free Rider tried to block it with her backpack's arms-
---
-The party starts killing plenty of monsters. There is an almost infinite respawn point and Naofumi is surprised how even weak monsters are giving lots of EXP, though Raphtalia claims it gets boring after a while. At some point however they stopped gaining EXP and they wondered why, which is then they see an arrow killing a mob they were fighting and saw it came from Itsuki, who was in the same territory and demanded for him to go off, backed by his party except the greenette who was meek. What's more Ren and Motoyasu arrved as they were there too and the three starte to argue, Naofumi sighed-

-Going to another island, they managed to kill a much stronger monster, and Filo found it more fun. Despite that, Raphtalia points out that their weapons have worn out, their levels outlasting their durability-

Worn Weapons.png

-Naofumi gets an idea out of this, he tests both the copy and crafting abilities of the shield, copying the monster's skills like he would have by absorbing its remains like before and crafting weapons for them based on it-

New Weapons.png

Medea: "That will be handy..."

-It's getting dark, but the party remains as stronger monsters should come and bring more loot. By night they see all they've collected, and it's all fine. But Raphtalia is worried since Naofumi is somewhat tired, he confesses that he still feels the effects of Blood Sacrifice, but isn't planning to push himself too much-
---
Fate: "Is everyone accounted for?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
"Maybe they'll hear it from the Snatcher since he's still here... And has some minor Intel on the enemy faction."

"One of the players was then nearly blown up by a Creeper. :V"
___

"Considering that, did he even realize how bad the fritz had gotten?"

-.......nah :V-

Maria is too damn good to die like this
"He never totslly shuts up:V"

I can accept Ironwood dying off-screen, but not her.

RWBY's Yoda deserves better.

---
---

---
-With his dagger-
---

---

---
-The party starts killing plenty of monsters. There is an almost infinite respawn point and Naofumi is surprised how even weak monsters are giving lots of EXP, though Raphtalia claims it gets boring after a while. At some point however they stopped gaining EXP and they wondered why, which is then they see an arrow killing a mob they were fighting and saw it came from Itsuki, who was in the same territory and demanded for him to go off, backed by his party except the greenette who was meek. What's more Ren and Motoyasu arrved as they were there too and the three starte to argue, Naofumi sighed-

-Going to another island, they managed to kill a much stronger monster, and Filo found it more fun. Despite that, Raphtalia points out that their weapons have worn out, their levels outlasting their durability-

View attachment 309920

-Naofumi gets an idea out of this, he tests both the copy and crafting abilities of the shield, copying the monster's skills like he would have by absorbing its remains like before and crafting weapons for them based on it-

View attachment 309921

-It's getting dark, but the party remains as stronger monsters should come and bring more loot. By night they see all they've collected, and it's all fine. But Raphtalia is worried since Naofumi is somewhat tired, he confesses that he still feels the effects of Blood Sacrifice, but isn't planning to push himself too much-
---
"It works, but then Jenny goes for a Rush."
___

Not every weapon lasts forever. But you can always reinforce it, or craft new ones.
___

Moon: I'm certain of it.

"Star and Marco were still spreading the word about disposing of the Phazon."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-With his dagger-
---
Ruby: "... What are you making?"
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "So what do you say? Will you consider one of my ideas?"

---

Worn Weapons.png
Worn Weapons.png

New Weapons.png
New Weapons.png

---
___

Not every weapon lasts forever. But you can always reinforce it, or craft new ones.
___

-the Hedlok got brain damage :V-
---
Zelda: "Indeed..."
---
Viridi: "I sent some kids to gather everyone. But I suppose freeing the da Vincis would be a good idea too..."

"He never totslly shuts up:V"

I can accept Ironwood dying off-screen, but not her.

RWBY's Yoda deserves better.
-and it's annoying-

Agree with you, I do.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Maybe they'll hear it from the Snatcher since he's still here... And has some minor Intel on the enemy faction."

"One of the players was then nearly blown up by a Creeper. :V"
___

"Considering that, did he even realize how bad the fritz had gotten?"
-I mean, it's not like Apollo doesn't deserves it- :V

Salome: "Woopsie..."
---
-Not that much for himself at least-
---
-yep-
---
Arthur: "Want to taste?" :p
---
-Swiftly-
---
Arcueid: "I am by now, honestly~"
___

___

---
---
Viridi: "I sent some kids to gather everyone. But I suppose freeing the da Vincis would be a good idea too..."
-So da Vinci might get free soon-
---
-The party heard some rustle, and prepared to fight in self-defense. Thankfully it was just L'Arc and Therese who looked for them in worry, as everyone else is wondering where they are. This moment reveals L'Arc's weapon to be a scythe-

L'Arc and Therese Search.png

-L'Arc is glad they're fine, as while not outright friends, still considers them associates. Therese understands they'd like to grind, but also thinks there's something such as it being too late and Raphtalia agrees, so Naofumi decides to listen, with L'Arc inviting him to a drink. Thus when they're at the inn they were to stay at, the atmosphere is quite festive, although Naofumi still couldn't help but smile at L'Arc's friendliness-

Inn.png

-Employees play instruments and Filo dances while Raphtalia drinks. The noble stuck up from Itsuki's party stumbled on her, and both being very drunk, had some arm wrestling that Raphtalia easily won amd earned her cheers. While watching Naofumi noticed some fruits at the counter that he decided to pick from, L'Arc and an employee noticed after he ate some and adviced him not to, not realizing why until Motoyasu ate one and fainted-

-He realized then that the fruit was what the while is made of and is very potent, figuring the shield protected him from the poisoning effects. L'Arc still complimented him for taking it without issue and joined the celebrations. Naofumi smiled, not having thought he'd ever be in such a jolly mood-

Medea: "Maybe we were wrong, they're getting along very well"

Hayate: "More than the other three for sure"
---
Lindy: "So should we wait a little longer?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"None have managed to land a single hit. She hasn't lost a step."

Another fairy tale shared by Ozpin :V

Makes me wonder what kind of characters they'll meet there.
Nora: "The Queen is back to reclaim her castle." :p

And how the characters will change from it

---
-Swiftly-
---
Ruby: "Only if you try it too." :smirk:
---
-YEE-
---
Ingrid: "Do you already know which to pick?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
"So it's laser-guided karma :V"

"How's Atalanta doing right now, by the way?"

...We will have to repair that section!
___

"And he hasn't missed a single shot. Main problem is that the Grimm haven't stopped coming."

"Besides all the sheer negativity being felt in Beacom, the Grimm are also acting even more relentless than usual because don't get many opportunities for meals like this anymore."

Nora: "The Queen is back to reclaim her castle." :p

And how the characters will change from it
"And no qmount of Grimm are going to stop her!"

It all depends on what they learn there and what it takes for them to return.

I can't help but wonder if it'll switch from their POV to the ones still in Remnant. Even more so since as far as the others can tell, RWBY and Jaune didn't survive...unless Ozpin sheds some light on the situation.

---
-yep-
---

---
---

-and it's annoying-

Agree with you, I do.

---

---
-Swiftly-
---

---
-The party heard some rustle, and prepared to fight in self-defense. Thankfully it was just L'Arc and Therse who looked for them in worry, as everyone else is wondering where they are. This moment reveals L'Arc's weapon to be a scythe-

View attachment 309949

-L'Arc is glad they're fine, as while not outright friends, still considers them associates. Therese understands they'd like to grind, but also thinks there's something such as it being too late and Raphtalia agrees, so Naofumi decides to listen, with L'Arc inviting him to a drink. Thus when they're at the inn they were to stay at, the atmosphere is quite festive, although Naofumi still couldn't help but smile at L'Arc's friendliness-

View attachment 309958

-Employees play instruments and Filo dances while Raphtalia drinks. The noble stuck up from Itsuki's party stumbled on her, and both being very drunk, had some arm wrestling that Raphtalia easily won amd earned her cheers. While watching Naofumi noticed some fruits at the counter that he decided to pick from, L'Arc and an employee noticed after he ate some and adviced him not to, not realizing why until Motoyasu ate one and fainted-

-He realized then that the fruit was what the while is made of and is very potent, figuring the shield protected him from the poisoning effects. L'Arc still complimented him for taking it without issue and joined the celebrations. Naofumi smiled, not having thought he'd ever be in such a jolly mood-

---
"She threw both of her razirangs at once, intending to damage da Vinxi's Hedlok further."
___

Maybe we were wrong.... It just took them some time to befriend each other. Also, HELL YEAH, GO RAPHTALIA!

I can think of several people we know who would approve of the scythe weapon!
___

Star: We've told every scientist and Ruler about it!

Marco: And every acting Ruler.

"Nora Wakeman, Stanford Pines and Stanley Pines were all present."

"Shockingly enough, Gaster was present as well."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And no qmount of Grimm are going to stop her!"

It all depends on what they learn there and what it takes for them to return.

I can't help but wonder if it'll switch from their POV to the ones still in Remnant. Even more so since as far as the others can tell, RWBY and Jaune didn't survive...unless Ozpin sheds some light on the situation.
-NO SIREE-

The main group was split for half of V8 and that didn't stop it from having multiple POVs.

---
-The party heard some rustle, and prepared to fight in self-defense. Thankfully it was just L'Arc and Therse who looked for them in worry, as everyone else is wondering where they are. This moment reveals L'Arc's weapon to be a scythe-

L'Arc and Therese Search.png'Arc and Therese Search.png
L'Arc and Therese Search.png'Arc and Therese Search.png

Inn.png
Inn.png

---
"She threw both of her razirangs at once, intending to damage da Vinxi's Hedlok further."
___

Maybe we were wrong.... It just took them some time to befriend each other. Also, HELL YEAH, GO RAPHTALIA!

___

-da Vinci's Hedlok was staring to malfunction-
---
Deadpool: "I'm one of them."
---
Viridi: "That's going to be enough." -coughs- "Now listen up, you hairless monkeys!

As much as I hate humanity, we've got a bigger threat on this world right now; Phazon. It's all over the place, even on some of our own members, and we've gottan clean it all up ASAP!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-NO SIREE-

The main group was split for half of V8 and that didn't stop it from having multiple POVs.
"Only five Beowolves remained, and they could only try to surround her."

And hopefully the characters being in a seemingly entirely different world doesn't change that. There's a lot more ground to cover, but RWBY is usually pretty good at balancing multiple POVs in an episode and season, so I'm not that worried.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. It was nice to be able to watch a volume as it premiered after so long. I still regret not catching up to it sooner.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Only five Beowolves remained, and they could only try to surround her."

And hopefully the characters being in a seemingly entirely different world doesn't change that. There's a lot more ground to cover, but RWBY is usually pretty good at balancing multiple POVs in an episode and season, so I'm not that worried.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. It was nice to be able to watch a volume as it premiered after so long. I still regret not catching up to it sooner.
-GRENADES-

Well, at least you caught up on what is absolutely the craziest volume since the third one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-GRENADES-

Well, at least you caught up on what is absolutely the craziest volume since the third one.
"Very dead Grimm."

True, I suppose... ,Volume 3 was completely insane, and yet I think this one blows it out of the water in that regard.

Which Volume's your favorite at this point, by the way? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Very dead Grimm."

True, I suppose... ,Volume 3 was completely insane, and yet I think this one blows it out of the water in that regard.

Which Volume's your favorite at this point, by the way? :p
Nora: -celebratory pose-

I still have a soft spot for Volume 4 because of the Yang moments. Other than that, I really like Volume 6 because its last two episodes were incredibly satisfying to watch because the Caroline and Adam fights were just so damn good.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "Only if you try it too." :smirk:
---
-YEE-
---
Ingrid: "Do you already know which to pick?" :p
Arthur: "Sure thing" :)
---
-Not knowing he's being distracted-
---
Arcueid: "You have a guess?" :p
"So it's laser-guided karma :V"

"How's Atalanta doing right now, by the way?"

...We will have to repair that section!
___

"And he hasn't missed a single shot. Main problem is that the Grimm haven't stopped coming."

"Besides all the sheer negativity being felt in Beacom, the Grimm are also acting even more relentless than usual because don't get many opportunities for meals like this anymore."
-I should have her react with Blake below tbh-

Gareth: "QUICKLY!"
---
Kiritsugu: "Tsk, do they ever have an end,,,?"
___

___

---
---
Viridi: "That's going to be enough." -coughs- "Now listen up, you hairless monkeys!

As much as I hate humanity, we've got a bigger threat on this world right now; Phazon. It's all over the place, even on some of our own members, and we've gottan clean it all up ASAP!"
-Starting to free her...!-
---
-Next day it's time they go, Naofumi gave Therese the accessory she requested, and she loved it and was thankful, though he admits he wouldn't have without the materials she had-

Accessory.png

-They did't expect her to tear up tho-
---
Luvia: "Do we have the methods to?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also now that Volume 8 is over and DuckTales has ended, I need another good show to watch in my free time.

And what's a better show to watch right now than something I had already planned on catching up with anyway?

Yep, it's time I find out exactly how everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. :p

---
"Fair enough, and in fact I'll address it soon."

"THEY TRY TO REBUILD QUICKLY"
___

"Some Nevermores are headed his way!"

Nora: -celebratory pose-

I still have a soft spot for Volume 4 because of the Yang moments. Other than that, I really like Volume 6 because its last two episodes were incredibly satisfying to watch because the Caroline and Adam fights were just so damn good.
"Claptrap was still comically shaking in fear."

Nice choices. I'm not surprised V6 Is one of them since you previously said a lot of your favorite stuff happened in that one.

Tbh I liked every character arc in V4. The Tyrian fight was also the best in the season, imo.

-NO SIREE-

---
---

Arthur: "Sure thing" :)
---
-Not knowing he's being distracted-
---
Arcueid: "You have a guess?" :p

---

---
-Next day it's time they go, Naofumi gave Therese the accessory she requested, and she loved it and was thankful, though he admits he wouldn't have without the materials she had-

View attachment 310026

---
"Penny even tries to use the force of the wind to simply blow the Hedlok off, should it's hold be weak enough by now."
___

Awwww~... That was sweet of Naofumi. :)
___

Ford: If you have any notes on Phszon, we'll need to see them immediately.

Stanley: Sixer hasn't exactly had time to research an unfamiliar radioactive substance while we're in the middle of a man-eating monster attack.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Claptrap was still comically shaking in fear."

Nice choices. I'm not surprised V6 Is one of them since you previously said a lot of your favorite stuff happened in that one.

Tbh I liked every character arc in V4. The Tyrian fight was also the best in the season, imo.
-Nora chuckled at that-

V6 is also the last volume where things actually ended well.

V8 would be up there as one of my favorites but honestly? They killed Penny way too soon. I actually agree with the decision of killing her off, just not how quickly it happened.

I mean, considering how V5 made a big deal of the world being as ****ty as it is because Salem couldn't cope with her husband's death, it would pretty much make that entire message meaningless if you have a character that cheats death multiple times (besides Ozma and Salem due to their divine curses), and Penny was absolutely that character right now.

She was rebuilt before V7 after her V3 death, then dodging death twice in V8 (and that's not even counting her actual death) was starting to really counter what the show is about, so I kinda expected her to die for good eventually.

I even think the way her death was handled was really well-done. It's really just a timing issue.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Accessory.png
Accessory.png

---
"Penny even tries to use the force of the wind to simply blow the Hedlok off, should it's hold be weak enough by now."
___

___

Stanley: Sixer hasn't exactly had time to research an unfamiliar radioactive substance while we're in the middle of a man-eating monster attack.
-but the kiddo strikes them harder-
---
Zelda: "He does have a heart~"
---
Viridi: "Well, of course I have some notes! A Goddess of Nature needs to be prepared for these situations! I haven't quite found a cure, but I do think we have enough that we could figure out one if we put our minds to it." -shows said notes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: So he's not joking...
---
-oh damn-
---
Ingrid: "Maybe I do?" :p
-Nope, he is absolutely not-
---
-Indeed, but Rita expected it-
---
Arcueid: "Oh my, is that so?" :p
Also now that Volume 8 is over and DuckTales has ended, I need another good show to watch in my free time.

And what's a better show to watch right now than something I had already planned on catching up with anyway?

Yep, it's time I find out exactly how everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. :p

"Fair enough, and in fact I'll address it soon."

"THEY TRY TO REBUILD QUICKLY"
___

"Some Nevermores are headed his way!"
You don't know how happy I am to see that.

-Alright then, as for now YEAH THEY TRY-
---
-He tried to shoot at them while jumping out the way-
___

___

---
---
Viridi: "Well, of course I have some notes! A Goddess of Nature needs to be prepared for these situations! I haven't quite found a cure, but I do think we have enough that we could figure out one if we put our minds to it." -shows said notes-
-And Eleonora tries to still strike her-
---
Hayate: "Think they'll join his party permanently?"
---
-They check them-

-And what would the notes say?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
I'm actually four episodes in. Iroh is already the best character. :p

"AND THEY SUCCEEDED!"
___

"He's able to land headshots that instantly slay the airborne Grimm."

---
---
---
---

---

---
---
-They check them-

"Penny tries to block the attacks using multiple blades from Floating Array."
___

I think kt's a little too early to tell. But they'll definetly become recurring characters, if not that.
___

"Same question as Digi."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nora chuckled at that-

V6 is also the last volume where things actually ended well.

V8 would be up there as one of my favorites but honestly? They killed Penny way too soon. I actually agree with the decision of killing her off, just not how quickly it happened.

I mean, considering how V5 made a big deal of the world being as ****ty as it is because Salem couldn't cope with her husband's death, it would pretty much make that entire message meaningless if you have a character that cheats death multiple times (besides Ozma and Salem due to their divine curses), and Penny was absolutely that character right now.

She was rebuilt before V7 after her V3 death, then dodging death twice in V8 (and that's not even counting her actual death) was starting to really counter what the show is about, so I kinda expected her to die for good eventually.

I even think the way her death was handled was really well-done. It's really just a timing issue.
Claptrap: Why are you laughing? Are the evil monsters all dead yet?!

I was really hoping that Penny would survive to the end after being rebuilt once and everything else she went through, but when you put it that way...yeah, it adds up. Her surviving to the end would've only really made sense in regards to that message if she only got rebuilt once, and if the whole "turning her human to save her life" thing never happened.

I agree that the timing was bad, though. She only just returned in the last Volume, so you'd think they have kept her around a while longer than this. Her sacrifice and final desth was well done aside from it happening too early.

If nothing else, though, it might serve as a conflict starter in V9 since she convinced Jaune to let her sacrifice herself. Even if no one blames him for it, it'll definitely weigh on him for a while.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Ruby: "You try first." :p
---
-and then?-
---
Ingrid: "Maybe~?" :3

---
---
-They check them-

___

I think kt's a little too early to tell. But they'll definetly become recurring characters, if not that.
___

"Same question as Digi."
-Max Brass punches da Vinci's Hedlok-
---
Zelda: "That scythe looks cool."
---
-don't have any specific thoughts right now, but it is pretty descriptive and details about the origins, right down to Dark Samus' original form as Metroid Prime-

Claptrap: Why are you laughing? Are the evil monsters all dead yet?!

I was really hoping that Penny would survive to the end after being rebuilt once and everything else she went through, but when you put it that way...yeah, it adds up. Her surviving to the end would've only really made sense in regards to that message if she only got rebuilt once, and if the whole "turning her human to save her life" thing never happened.

I agree that the timing was bad, though. She only just returned in the last Volume, so you'd think they have kept her around a while longer than this. Her sacrifice and final desth was well done aside from it happening too early.

If nothing else, though, it might serve as a conflict starter in V9 since she convinced Jaune to let her sacrifice herself. Even if no one blames him for it, it'll definitely weigh on him for a while.
Nora: "Yep."

We even had Pietro explain in V7 that he didn't have enough Aura left to remake her, so the show was absolutely hinting at the fact that she'd be gone for good even before V8.

With that said, Penny's sacrifice did save Winter's life. And honestly, helping Winter does feel like a fitting thing for Penny's last action to be.

And while I think it's too soon... the reason I think that is because I wanted some wholesome stuff, and even if Penny was still alive, V9 is absolutely not gonna be wholesome on the Remnant side of things, so the reason I'd have wanted her to be alive wouldn't really be there much to begin with.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We even had Pietro explain in V7 that he didn't have enough Aura left to remake her, so the show was absolutely hinting at the fact that she'd be gone for good even before V8.

With that said, Penny's sacrifice did save Winter's life. And honestly, helping Winter does feel like a fitting thing for Penny's last action to be.

And while I think it's too soon... the reason I think that is because I wanted some wholesome stuff, and even if Penny was still alive, V9 is absolutely not gonna be wholesome on the Remnant side of things, so the reason I'd have wanted her to be alive wouldn't really be there much to begin with.
Claptrapp: ... "Stopped shaking" Excellent work, uhh... You people are called Huntsmen and Huntressss, right?

Yeah, there was foreshadowing, but I really hoped it would just be to drum up tension and fear in the end. Fitting as it is, it's still saddening to see Penny gone for good, and it didn't help that I could barely even process it with all the other tragedies that happened in span of one episode, that being the season finale, no less. But that's just me.

That's fair as well. I just wanted her to survive in general, so she could really experience the world and keep being friends with RWBY and co. Wholesome stuff included, more awesome battle scenes, see how she'd handle the role of the Winter Maiden, etc. At least her death left a powerful impact...

With that being said...Concerning the RP, I think I'm probably just going to go with the idea that she never even got hacked in this timeline. Would that work?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrapp: ... "Stopped shaking" Excellent work, uhh... You people are called Huntsmen and Huntressss, right?

Yeah, there was foreshadowing, but I really hoped it would just be to drum up tension and fear in the end. Fitting as it is, it's still saddening to see Penny gone for good, and it didn't help that I could barely even process it with all the other tragedies that happened in span of one episode, that being the season finale, no less. But that's just me.

That's fair as well. I just wanted her to survive in general, so she could really experience the world and keep being friends with RWBY and co. Wholesome stuff included, more awesome battle scenes, see how she'd handle the role of the Winter Maiden, etc. At least her death left a powerful impact...

With that being said...Concerning the RP, I think I'm probably just going to go with the idea that she never even got hacked in this timeline. Would that work?

The fact that Ironwood was willing to let Watts hack Penny was a good sign that showed how far he's gone, so I like it too much.

Let's just say they had a different idea on fixing Ambrosius... or that the body he made was still robotic because as wholesome as it was to see her be human, it made no sense considering Ruby asked for an exact replica and even showed blueprints.

Considering how Ambrosius takes requests literally.......how did that lead to a human Penny rather than... well, exactly what Ruby asked?

The more I think of it, the more Penny's death feels forced. Like, it was a really emotional scene and I expected her to die at some point, but now it makes no sense in my head.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The fact that Ironwood was willing to let Watts hack Penny was a good sign that showed how far he's gone, so I like it too much.

Let's just say they had a different idea on fixing Ambrosius... or that the body he made was still robotic because as wholesome as it was to see her be human, it made no sense considering Ruby asked for an exact replica and even showed blueprints.

Considering how Ambrosius takes requests literally.......how did that lead to a human Penny rather than... well, exactly what Ruby asked?

The more I think of it, the more Penny's death feels forced. Like, it was a really emotional scene and I expected her to die at some point, but now it makes no sense in my head.
Claptrap: Then excellent work, badass Huntress! Now all thar's left to be done is to get my eye replaced!

...I'm gonna have to watch the episode again, or at least that whole sequence because that's either a plot hole, or there were some details put in that implied the replica shouldn't be robotic somehow.

I still think the death should've gone a little differently, and at least a Volume later.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm actually four episodes in. Iroh is already the best character. :p

"AND THEY SUCCEEDED!"
___

"He's able to land headshots that instantly slay the airborne Grimm."
Iroh appreciation is always welcome in my book. :p

-EXCELLENT THEN!-
---
-Any of them remained?-
---
-and then?-
---
Arthur: "If you insist" :p
---
-Well then...-
---
Arcueid: "Do spell it out" :p
___

___

"Same question as Digi."
---
---
-don't have any specific thoughts right now, but it is pretty descriptive and details about the origins, right down to Dark Samus' original form as Metroid Prime-
-da Vinci's Hedlok breaks-
---
-Therese is so happy even L'Arc thinks she's exaggerating a little bit, which is further proven by her outright giving Naofumi all the money she had and urges L'Arc to do the same to his and Naofumi's confusion. Either way they go to grind levels now, L'Arc says Naofumi's party isn't bad, saying he's Lv. 56 and Therese is Lv. 53, Naofumi thinks that well, they're not everyday adventurers. Once on an island, they explore and see penguin monsters, L'Arc attacks with his scythe while Naofumi protects, albeit L'Arc thinks he's insistent on using the Shield to keep with the hero act-

-As for Therese, it's revealed she's a mage who uses enchantments from jewels to conjure powerful spells, casting a large blaze on a foe and impressing Raphtalia. Conjuring spells has the strange side effect of turning Therese's hair red when she's at it, but she seems to be fine, so they don't question it. Once they hit Lv. 70 they decide to go to the leader of all the penguin monsters, with Naofumi and his party to distract its subjects while L'Arc and Therese deal with it, as the latter casts a blaze once again-
---
Luvia: "How did you get all this information?"
-Just goddess things, but doesn't matter, what matters is they take action on it!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Well then...-
---
Ruby: "And you try my plate too." :p
---
-yee?-
---
Ingrid: "You'd want the contract because you're feeling too lazy to do anything but what's the most convenient thing." :p

Claptrap: Then excellent work, badass Huntress! Now all thar's left to be done is to get my eye replaced!

...I'm gonna have to watch the episode again, or at least that whole sequence because that's either a plot hole, or there were some details put in that implied the replica shouldn't be robotic somehow.

I still think the death should've gone a little differently, and at least a Volume later.
Nora: "Let's go then."

I actually figured it out between my last post and now.
  • They asked for an exact replica of Penny's body using the exact same robot parts. No one said Penny's soul had to be inside and the best way to fullfill that part of the request is to dissassemble the robot body and rebuild it. Dissassembling is not destroying since all of the parts remain in the same condition as they were, only disconnected, thus it does not betray the "Can't Destroy" rule.
  • They also told Ambrosius to "get creative" when it comes to making Penny a body that's virus-free, which led him to wonder how much of it would be his work and how much of it would be Penny's, which implies whatever he did directly tampered with Penny's soul. My take on it is that he gave her the magical energy needed to make her have a body of her own. Since Penny's soul had already used it to create a body on its own, there was nothing left of Ambrosius' work once a new wish is made, and therefore the body was safe from the "One Wish Only" rule and it explains why it's human.
It sounds complicated because it is. As loopholes tend to be.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-EXCELLENT THEN!-
---
-Any of them remained?-
He's an absolute badass, both physically and especially intellectually. :p

Mission accomplished!
___

"Not the ones that were specifically attacking him, but more can be seen approaching the base every few minutes, and the waves aren't few in number."

Nora: "Let's go then."

I actually figured it out between my last post and now.
  • They asked for an exact replica of Penny's body using the exact same robot parts. No one said Penny's soul had to be inside and the best way to fullfill that part of the request is to dissassemble the robot body and rebuild it. Dissassembling is not destroying since all of the parts remain in the same condition as they were, only disconnected, thus it does not betray the "Can't Destroy" rule.
  • They also told Ambrosius to "get creative" when it comes to making Penny a body that's virus-free, which led him to wonder how much of it would be his work and how much of it would be Penny's, which implies whatever he did directly tampered with Penny's soul. My take on it is that he gave her the magical energy needed to make her have a body of her own. Since Penny's soul had already used it to create a body on its own, there was nothing left of Ambrosius' work once a new wish is made, and therefore the body was safe from the "One Wish Only" rule and it explains why it's human.
It sounds complicated because it is. As loopholes tend to be.
Claptrap: Finally! Let me know if I'm about to bump into anything!

Welp, that brings it back down to it only being a timing problem. RWBY was extremely careful and thorough with their first wish.

I guess it doesn't change that her replica should've still been a robot this time around, though?

---
-and then?-
---

---
---

-EXCELLENT THEN!-
---
-Any of them remained?-

---
-Well then...-
---

-da Vinci's Hedlok breaks-
---
-Therese is so happy even L'Arc thinks she's exaggerating a little bit, which is further proven by her outright giving Naofumi all the money she had and urges L'Arc to do the same to his and Naofumi's confusion. Either way they go to grind levels now, L'Arc says Naofumi's party isn't bad, saying he's Lv. 56 and Therese is Lv. 53, Naofumi thinks that well, they're not everyday adventurers. Once on an island, they explore and see penguin monsters, L'Arc attacks with his scythe while Naofumi protects, albeit L'Arc thinks he's insistent on using the Shield to keep with the hero act-

-As for Therese, it's revealed she's a mage who uses enchantments from jewels to conjure powerful spells, casting a large blaze on a foe and impressing Raphtalia. Conjuring spells has the strange side effect of turning Therese's hair red when she's at it, but she seems to be fine, so they don't question it. Once they hit Lv. 70 they decide to go to the leader of all the penguin monsters, with Naofumi and his party to distract its subjects while L'Arc and Therese deal with it, as the latter casts a blaze once again-
---
Luvia: "How did you get all this information?"
-Just goddess things, but doesn't matter, what matters is they take action on it!-
"And Penny immediately flew over to rescue da Vinci and carry her out of danger."
___

Peridot: They're doing a good job leveling so far!
___

"Would it detail how Phazon was vented into a core to more or less destroy itself?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom