• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That's fair enough :p"
___

(Thank you, Ereshkigal...)

Specter: I will still try to fly over myself. I just don't think I can risk the strength or energy to carry anyone else over...
___

"How is Shirou right now?"
-Especially since I'm pretty hungry- :p
---
Ishtar: "I can take turns bringing you all"
---
-Right now making sure there aren't more Grimm around-
Trust me, I know...

"Missilds armed"

"Penny still wanted to protect everyone, so she fired lasers at Dark Samus"
___

What does it mean...?
___

Star: Stop the magic...I'm one to worship something out of nothing. You are forever determined in our hearts...

(The show wasn't really consistent on how the spell is recited, so I'm combing some of the official phrases with what many interpreted the earlier, muffled phrases to be, here.)

"The green color in Ludo's fragment of the wand...disappeared. The fragment was now pitch black in color."

"Star had Toffee's arm in her other hand...So thesame thing happened to his fragment."

...Well played.

(I have some final tasks for you, Kama.)

"Two of his Command Seals were glowing."

Moon: Very good. Star, you were amazing! Now just keep your distance from there, we all need to leave, you hear me?

Star: "Looking at all the vines covering the room" It... might be too late for that this time, mom...
___

Lapis: Don't worry, I'll get eveyone ove here quickly!
-Coyle and Hedlok'd Brass shot explosions-
---
Zelda: "A name, perhaps?"

Deadpool: "DO THEY ****?!"
---
Sothis: -takes out her whipsword- "I'll cut them if I have to!"

Palu: "...Kama?"
---
Harleen: "Fair, I guess."

Link: 👀 -not gonna do anything, but like... Kiara still hawt :V-
-It makes a cloud of smoke, but shots from the parasite don't stop coming-
--------------------------
Osakabehime: "Isn't 'filo' Spanish for 'edge'?"

-The episode starts with the Queen of Melromac, Mirellia Q Melromac, who is currently in business in another country-

Mirellia.png

Blackbeard: -Sighs as he starts to look if there's merch of her-

Hayate: "Oh, she's voiced by Kikuko Inoue! A veteran of the industry"

Medea: "She sounds like that gap yokai..."

-Mirellia is discussing with that one person who watched Naofumi's trial from the shadows in episode 1, seems to be a spy for her. The spy told her what Aultcray and Malty have done, she isn't liking it, but was also told Naofumi purchased a slave, making her glad at least that he has a companion. The spy tells her that they'll keep telling her of anything that happens, while she is still in diplomatic affairs-

-Back to Melromac, Aultcray declares that thanks to their efforts, the heroes will all receive rewards. Motoyasu receives 4000 silver coins, Ren and Itsuki receive 3800, and Naofumi just 500, but then Aultcray says that due to the costs of what happened yesterday, he would receive none. Ren and Itsuki, while disliking Naofumi, call him out on this, Malty says that Aultcray didn't give him anything as he cheated in the duel bringing the balloons, but they point out how she cheated to make Motoyasu win and how he defended Lute village-

-An exhasperated Aultcray gives in and says he'll give him half of that, but nothing more. Raphtalia smiles at him saying this is great... Since it means they have to no longer be here. He smiles at the comment as they go off-
Kama: Huh? What do you need me to do this time?
Tamamo: "Oh he better not be doing anything to him!"

Kiara: "..." -nervous- "Um, h-hello?"
-Moriarty doesn't even want to know what Neo saw?-
---
Blake: :glare:
---
LMAO
---
-and that recent discovery makes it even more obvious as to why-
-Nope, and he wasn't gonna make her say it-
---
-Atalanta facepalmed-
---
-She sighs lovingly~-
---
Erika: "If I'm you, I can do the same stuff you can?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: This shouldn't be a problem!

"Would Arlon send Phosphora to act as a guard or is she still busy fighting on her own?"
___

"Penny easily destroyed a pack of Beowolves with only two beams."

Penny: I'm happy to see you all again. :)
-she still busy fighting-
---
Jaune: "We're happy too." :)

-Nra's tail waggled-

Nope, and he wasn't gonna make her say it-
---
-Atalanta facepalmed-
---
-She sighs lovingly~-
---
-he cares~-
---
-so did Blake-
---
Pandora: "Well, I imagine you'd have to learn it first, but... maybe?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Get some food then :p"
___

"Starting with Patxi?"
___

"There's a few, but most seemed to be headed to the infirmary or the quarantine zone..."

-she still busy fighting-
---
Jaune: "We're happy too." :)

-Nra's tail waggled-
"So many Grimm..."
___

Penny: ..."Does a scan" Nora...is thar really you? "Confused but concerned"

Claptrap: You've guessed correctly!

Penny: What happened to you...? Did someone give you the power to transform? Similar to what Qrow can do?

-Coyle and Hedlok'd Brass shot explosions-
---
Zelda: "A name, perhaps?"

Deadpool: "DO THEY ****?!"
---
Sothis: -takes out her whipsword- "I'll cut them if I have to!"

Palu: "...Kama?"
---
Harleen: "Fair, I guess."

Link: 👀 -not gonna do anything, but like... Kiara still hawt :V-

-infirmary, I suppose?-
---
-Jaune: "Great..."

-Moriarty doesn't even want to know what Neo saw?-
---
Blake: :glare:
---
LMAO
---
-and that recent discovery makes it even more obvious as to why-
---
---

-The episode starts with the Queen of Melromac, Mirellia Q Melromac, who is currently in business in another country-

View attachment 304488

-Mirellia is discussing with that one person who watched Naofumi's trial from the shadows in episode 1, seems to be a spy for her. The spy told her what the Autcray and Malty have done, she isn't liking it, but was also tolf Naofumi purchased a slave, making her glad at least that he has a companion. The spy tells her that they'll keep telling her of anything that happens, while she is still in diplomatic affairs-

-Back to Melromac, Aultcray declares that thanks to their efforts, the heroes will all receive rewards. Motoyasu receives 4000 golden coins, Ren and Itsuki receive 3800, and Naofumi just 500, but then Aultcray says that due to the costs of what happened yesterday, he would receive none. Ren and Itsuki, while disliking Naofumi, call him out on this, Malty says that Aultcray didn't give him anything as he cheated in the duel bringing the balloons, but they point out how she cheated to make Motoyasu win and how he defended Lute village-

-An exhasperated Aultcray gives in and says hell give him half of that, but nothing more. Raphtalia smiles at him saying this is great... Since it means they have to no longer be here. He smiles at the comment as they go off-

-Nope, and he wasn't gonna make her say it-
---
-Atalanta facepalmed-
---
-She sighs lovingly~-
---
"Several missiles then struck Dark Samus 'back."

Hey ugly! Remember me?! :glare:

___

"Punched Deadpool into the ceiling for saying that."

The way she'talking about them... Could this be good news for Naofumi...? "Hoperul"
___

(Use your love to take control of Chaldea's survivng strongest. Do the same to the strongest members of Drakkon's faction. Make sure they fight until one side has definitively lost.)

"And to ensure thst his plan doesn't fail, Toffee activates a Command Seal this time."

"Ludo regained consciousness."

Ludo: The magic is...gone? Does this mean I can go back to being a beloved monarch? Is everything going back to normal?! :b:

Star: It's not over...

Ludo: :confused:...What do you mean it's not-

"A massive green beam fired up from Ludo's fragment of the wand, directly from his hand, which was still fused withi Toffee's. It was a beam all too familiar to Star, Marco, Buff Frog and the two Pokemon."
___

Lapis: :facepalm:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Mirellia.png
Mirellia.png

-Mirellia is discussing with that one person who watched Naofumi's trial from the shadows in episode 1, seems to be a spy for her. The spy told her what the Autcray and Malty have done, she isn't liking it, but was also tolf Naofumi purchased a slave, making her glad at least that he has a companion. The spy tells her that they'll keep telling her of anything that happens, while she is still in diplomatic affairs-

-Back to Melromac, Aultcray declares that thanks to their efforts, the heroes will all receive rewards. Motoyasu receives 4000 golden coins, Ren and Itsuki receive 3800, and Naofumi just 500, but then Aultcray says that due to the costs of what happened yesterday, he would receive none. Ren and Itsuki, while disliking Naofumi, call him out on this, Malty says that Aultcray didn't give him anything as he cheated in the duel bringing the balloons, but they point out how she cheated to make Motoyasu win and how he defended Lute village-

-An exhasperated Aultcray gives in and says hell give him half of that, but nothing more. Raphtalia smiles at him saying this is great... Since it means they have to no longer be here. He smiles at the comment as they go off-

___

The way she'talking about them... Could this be good news for Naofumi...? "Hoperul"
___

(Use your love to take control of Chaldea's survivng strongest. Do the same to the strongest members of Drakkon's faction. Make sure they fight until one side has definitively lost.)

"And to ensure thst his plan doesn't fail, Toffee activates a Command Seal this time."

Ludo: The magic is...gone? Does this mean I can go back to being a beloved monarch? Is everything going back to normal?! :b:

"A massive green beam fired up from Ludo's fragment of the wand, directly from his hand, which was still fused withi Toffee's. It was a beam all too familiar to Star, Marco, Buff Frog and the two Pokemon."
___

-Coyle had cloaked herself to hide her involvment, wanting to benefit from being an ally to Toffee for just a big longer-
---
Deadpool: "That was a legitimate question, Undyne..."
---
-meanwhile, Sothis was getting the Aces and working with them to destroy the turrets-
---
Link: "H-Hey..."

-Legitimately-
---
-With quite the ease, I might add-
-Still not big obstacles-
---
-Her eyes suddenly sparkled with curiosity-
-awwwww-
---
-indeed-
---
-I didn't reply to the Farore, so... what happens next? :V-
---
Pandora: "I could teach you basic swordfighting for now. That doesn't need magic so I won't exert myself."

-reminder that Amazon Pandora has a sword :V-

"So many Grimm..."
___

Penny: ..."Does a scan" Nora...is thar really you? "Confused but concerned"

Claptrap: You've guessed correctly!

Penny: What happened to you...? Did someone give you the power to transform? Similar to what Qrow can do?
-it's incredible...-
---
Ren: "She's cursed to stay in that form..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's incredible...-
---
"How can they possibly manage to fight them all off...?"
___

Claptrap: Yep, Toffee cast a spell that made it happen!

"Penny's initial reaction was silent shock. It makes her think back to when Nora wss injured from overcharging herself with electricity. Difference is she's outright cursed rather than injured, this time. She's never seen magic affecting someone like this ..."

"...It didn't take long for her shock to turn to anger, displaying a determinated expression and clenching fists. It's clear this is an offense she doesn't take lightly."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"How can they possibly manage to fight them all off...?"
___

Claptrap: Yep, Toffee cast a spell that made it happen!

"Penny's initial reaction was silent shock. It makes her think back to when Nora wss injured from overcharging herself with electricity. Difference is she's outright cursed rather than injured, this time. She's never seen magic affecting someone like this ..."

"...It didn't take long for her shock to turn to anger, displaying a determinated expression and clenching fists. It's clear this is an offense she doesn't take lightly."
-they don't know but they'll try their best-
---
-she's motivated to fight harder?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so the others have to work twice as hard-
---
Nora: -happy wolf-
"Doesn't help that so much is at stake for everyone..."
___

Penny: You once helped me when I was not myself, so I wish to return the favor...

"Referring to when Nora, even with her injuries, reached out to Penny when the latter was being hacked by Watts."

(And speaking of last episode...I should watch the next one today.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Doesn't help that so much is at stake for everyone..."
___

Penny: You once helped me when I was not myself, so I wish to return the favor...

"Referring to when Nora, even with her injuries, reached out to Penny when the latter was being hacked by Watts."

(And speaking of last episode...I should watch the next one today.)
-and that failure means whoever survives will be mauled by dragons going berserk-

-so Toffee's basically gonna indirectly kill everyone-
---
(I should watch it at some point too, honestly :lol:)

Nora: -waggling tail-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and that failure means whoever survives will be mauled by dragons going berserk-

-so Toffee's basically gonna indirectly kill everyone-
---
(I should watch it at some point too, honestly :lol:)

Nora: -waggling tail-
"Their only hope would be to escape this dimension...But three of their own who would've otherwise survived the fritz will still remain bloodthirsty corrupted beasts."
___

(I wanted to watxh it over the weekend, but I didn't have time for it lol)

Penny: As a wolf or as a human, you are still Nora Valkyrie!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Their only hope would be to escape this dimension...But three of their own who would've otherwise survived the fritz will still remain bloodthirsty corrupted beasts."
___

(I wanted to watxh it over the weekend, but I didn't have time for it lol)

Penny: As a wolf or as a human, you are still Nora Valkyrie!
-Chaldea's losses will be massive, and they'd be unable to deal with major threats again-
---
(Same lol)

Nora: -nods in approval-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Get some food then :p"
___

"Starting with Patxi?"
___

"There's a few, but most seemed to be headed to the infirmary or the quarantine zone..."
-Well, I have by now- :p
---
-Of course with him~-
---
Shirou: You must be kidding me...

___

___

___

-Coyle had cloaked herself to hide her involvment, wanting to benefit from being an ally to Toffee for just a big longer-
---
---
-meanwhile, Sothis was getting the Aces and working with them to destroy the turrets-
---
-Dark Samus turned to Jenny, instantly she created an Echo to fight her-
------------
-After the OP, the pair went to the slave trader to give Raphtalia a slave crest again. Naofumi said it wasn't necessary, but she insisted as a sign of having his trust on her. It was above her cleavage, so clearly having gained a crush on him, she asked how it looked, but Naofumi paid more attention to that he gained a shield from this that boosted the stats and EXP gain of slaves he owned. Raphtalia sighed to herself. The slave trader is impressed how he got her to this state, saying he could sell her for lots, he plays along to tease and it embarrasses her-

-He then noticed there were some eggs nearby and wondered what that was about, the slave trader explained this was a lottery thing that he's doing-

Eggs.png

-There's one dragon egg amongst all these chocobo filolial eggs, so one has a chance to get it amongst them. Naofumi wondered what is a chocobo filolial, Raphtalia explained they're a race of large birds that people use for transport and carriage, just like horses or donkeys, remembering he's seen some around-

Filolials.png

------------
Kama: ...I see...I'll do as you say them. -to herself- CRAP! And I can't resist the Command!

-And thus Nanoha and Fate couldn't do a thing on the green beam-
------------
Kiara: "...So, um...How is your Kingdom?"
-awwwww-
---
-indeed-
---
---
Pandora: "I could teach you basic swordfighting for now. That doesn't need magic so I won't exert myself."

-They decide to take steps back and find another road-
---
-Atalanta jumped over them-
---
-I was hoping he'd hear that brief fawning given she directly communicated with him previously- :V
---
Erika: "I would like that, more time with you~!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Of course with him~-
---
"And the plan? :p"
___

"He's grateful for it!"
___

"That's where his wife is located..."

---
---
---

-awwwww-
---
-indeed-
---
---

-it's incredible...-
---
---
-Of course with him~-
---

------------
-After the OP, the pair went to the slave trader to give Raphtalia a slave crest again. Naofumi said it wasn't necessary, but she insisted as a sign of having his trust on her. It was abover her cleavage, so clearly having gained a crush on him, she asked how it looked, but Naofumi paid more attention to that he gained a shield from this that boosted the stats and EXP gain of slaves he owned. Raphtalia sighed to herself. The slave trader is impressed how he got her to this state, saying he could sell her for lots, he plays along to tease and it embarrasses her-

-He then noticed there were some eggs nearby and wondered what that was about, the slave trader explained this was a lottery thing that he's doing-

View attachment 304554

-There's one dragon egg amongst all these chocobo filolial eggs, so one has a chance to get it amongst them. Naofumi wondered what is a chocobo filolial, Raphtalia explained they're a race of large birds that people use for transport and carriage, just like horses or donkeys, remembering he's seen some around-

View attachment 304555
------------
Kama: ...I see...I'll do as you say them. -to herself- CRAP! And I can't resist the Command!

------------

---
---
-I was hoping he'd hear that brief fawning given she directly communicated with him previously- :V
---
"Jenny flew around firing ice and fire grenades to distract both the echo of Dark Samus and the original."
___

And you had to ask it so bluntly?

This jerk again...
___

Marco: There's no time for that now! We gotta get out of here!

"Toffee used a Command Seal..."
___

"Lapis focuses on carrying more people over."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Even if the fritz knocks most of those major threats out..."
___

Claptrap: Look alive, creatures of dsrkness and pure evil st 12 o'clock!
-there'd still be some left, like Kamui...-
---
Ren: -taking out his guns!-

---
---
---
-it's not any better :V-
---
-Blake did her best-
---
-he was in too much pain to hear it :V-
---
Pandora: "Awwwww~"

------------
-After the OP, the pair went to the slave trader to give Raphtalia a slave crest again. Naofumi said it wasn't necessary, but she insisted as a sign of having his trust on her. It was abover her cleavage, so clearly having gained a crush on him, she asked how it looked, but Naofumi paid more attention to that he gained a shield from this that boosted the stats and EXP gain of slaves he owned. Raphtalia sighed to herself. The slave trader is impressed how he got her to this state, saying he could sell her for lots, he plays along to tease and it embarrasses her-

Eggs.png
Eggs.png

Filolials.png
Filolials.png

------------

------------
"Jenny flew around firing ice and fire grenades to distract both the echo of Dark Samus and the original."
___

This jerk again...
___

___

-Coyle firing explosions while hidden-
---
Deadpool: "And you had to punch me for it?"
---
Palu: "Kama?"
---
Link: "....Last time I went there, it was recovering, I guess..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"As well as the Morphin Grid...but given what Toffee was planning, he might have intended to take cosmic supernatural threats like them out as well, anyway."
___

"Claptrap was already shooting fire bullets, lighting several Grimm on fire."

"Penny used her swords to form a line of blades to keep lesser Grimm from getting to close, lest they be sliced in half."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And the plan? :p"
___

"He's grateful for it!"
___

"That's where his wife is located..."
Chen Gong: "Our main objective, is of course, to snatch them away from Thomas Oliver"
---
-And thus she flies him off!-
---
-He can't let them get near her!-
---
-Blake did her best-
---
---
-Another road then!-
----
-And she was agile enough- :V
----
-I thought he was too smug- :V
----
-Erika sees her like an older sister, and even more now!-

-Sure, she has an actual older sister, but this is an adult-
___

This jerk again...
___

___

---
---
---
-While Vita still went at throwing steel balls-

-The Phazon being is getting tired of this-
------------
-It's clear that they don't like the slave trader, but he provides useful services, so they are willing to deal with him-

-Naofumi compared it to a gacha game, in either case the slave trader gave him a discount to purchase one in a packaged deal of this and having done the slave crest, so he took it-

Filo's Egg.png

-He really didn't care to get a dragon, rather he wanted a plain filolial just to carry stuff and make transport easier. They got to the place where Naofumi traded medicinal herbs, and the owner gave him a book full of recipes for various medicines for free, reason being that he has relatives in Lute village, so he's thankful Naofumi saved them, though he still can't fully process the gratitude-

-He told them a middle aged witch who sells magic goods also wants to see him, when they did, she did two things: 1-Used a crystal ball to tell their magic affinities, Naofumi has innate talent for healing and support magic, while Raphtalia has it for light and dark spells. 2-She gave them a magic grimoire with spells for free, just like the drug store owner, she had grandchildren in Lute, so she was also grateful, though she's surprised Naofumi wasn't told of his affinities, as the King would have a mage to tell the summoned Heroes, but it's obvious he wouldn't with Naofumi-

Medea: "Good, more people start to see how he really is..."

-Still, Naofumi and Raphtalia decide to stay for some days in Lute to level up. They clearly have bonded a lot with each other, Naofumi similing more often around her, which makes me wonder what Peridot thinks- :V
------------
Kama: "Uuuuuugh...!" -restraining herself- "H-He used Command Seals...!"
------------
Kiara: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear..."

-Next would be Andersen and Meltlilith-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Our main objective, is of course, to snatch them away from Thomas Oliver"
---
---
"They wonder who this "Thomas Oliver" is?"
___

(Yeah! Well done, Ishtar!)

"Nuzzles her affectionately"

___

"He has to get there at once!"

---

---
-Blake did her best-
---
---

---
---
---
---
---

-Another road then!-
----
----
----

------------
-It's clear that they don't like the slave trader, but he provides useful services, so they are willing to deal with him-

-Naofumi compared it to a gacha game, in either case the slave trader gave him a discount to purchase one in a packaged deal of this and having done the slave crest, so he took it-

View attachment 304573

-He really didn't care to get a dragon, rather he wanted a plain filolial just to carry stuff and make transport easier. They got to the place where Naofumi traded medicinal herbs, and the ownder gave him a book full of recipes for various medicines for free, reason being that he has relatives in Lute village, so he's thankful Naofumi saved them, though he still can't fully process the gratitude-

-He told them a middle aged witch who sells magic goods also wants to see him, when they did, she did two things: 1-Used a crystal ball to tell their magic affinities, Naofumi has innate talent for healing and support magic, while Raphtalia has it for light and dark spells. 2-She gave them a magic grimoire with spells for free, just like the drug store owner, she had grandchildren in Lute, so she was also grateful, though she's surprised Naofumi wasn't told of his affinities, as the King would have a mage to tell the summoned Heroes, but it's obvious he wouldn't with Naofumi-

-Still, Naofumi and Raphtalia decide to stay for some days in Lute to level up. They clearly have bonded a lot with each other, Naofumi similing more often around her, which makes me wonder what Peridot thinks- :V
------------
------------

"Winter fired an Ice Beam at the Metroid's head to further bresk her focus."
___

Just be glad I don't use spears to attack you anymore.

Things are starting to shake up for them. Slowly...
___

"Then...what can they possibly do now...?"

Mewni stuff got completely ignored.
___

"Lapis doesn't hesitate to lift the Caster and Alter Ego over."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"As well as the Morphin Grid...but given what Toffee was planning, he might have intended to take cosmic supernatural threats like them out as well, anyway."
___

"Claptrap was already shooting fire bullets, lighting several Grimm on fire."

"Penny used her swords to form a line of blades to keep lesser Grimm from getting to close, lest they be sliced in half."
-but for now, let's worry about what's happening now instead of worrying about the future-
---
-they still walk through anyway-

-Another road then!-
----
----
----

-every road is like this :V-
---
-yay-
---
-that's Drakkon, not Wolf :V-
---
-Auntie Pandora :V-

------------

Filo's Egg.png's Egg.png
Filo's Egg.png's Egg.png

-He really didn't care to get a dragon, rather he wanted a plain filolial just to carry stuff and make transport easier. They got to the place where Naofumi traded medicinal herbs, and the ownder gave him a book full of recipes for various medicines for free, reason being that he has relatives in Lute village, so he's thankful Naofumi saved them, though he still can't fully process the gratitude-

------------
------------

___

___

___

Weiss: "Keep it up, everyone!"
---
-Deadpool grumbled-
---
Sothis: "Right... I'll buy everyone some time and make sure none of the turrets aim for you. Now go!"
---
Link: "I'm sure it's fine now. I left it in a better state than it was a century ago, at least."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but for now, let's worry about what's happening now instead of worrying about the future-
---
"And what's happening now is reminiscent of Beacon's fall, but with more Grimm, less human villains, and an extremely dangerous Phazon bounty hunter making the base less safe to inhabit by the minute..."
___

"Penny bisects them instantly: V"

"Some Lancers went after Ren, though."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And what's happening now is reminiscent of Beacon's fall, but with more Grimm, less human villains, and an extremely dangerous Phazon bounty hunter making the base less safe to inhabit by the minute..."
___

"Penny bisects them instantly: V"

"Some Lancers went after Ren, though."
-the Hunstmen miss Beacon's fall now-
---
-who was shooting them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They wonder who this "Thomas Oliver" is?"
___

(Yeah! Well done, Ishtar!)

"Nuzzles her affectionately"

___

"He has to get there at once!"
Paris: "Who is that again?"
Chen Gong: "Lord Drakkon's true name"
---
Ishtar: "Awww, you're always such a cutie~" -pat pat-
---
-Thus he runs and projects swords he fires at them-
___

___

___

---
-Deadpool grumbled-
---
Sothis: "Right... I'll buy everyone some time and make sure none of the turrets aim for you. Now go!"
---
Link: "I'm sure it's fine now. I left it in a better state than it was a century ago, at least."
-She punches the ground, spreading Phazon to make tentacles of it proturde and attack-
---------------
-However, next morning, the egg hatches, and well, it'll be easier to show the scene-

Hayate: "Oooooh, so Filo is his new pet!"
---------------
Kama: "He... Said... Must take control of the leaders...!" -is pointing her bow at Palutena-

Nanoha: "Alright, thank you then!" -determined-
---------------
Kiara: "Roght, you were in a slumber for that long... Was it weird?"

-Good, good, be careful with the Phazon-
---
-yay-
---
---
Bedivere: "...I think we're in a corner"
---
-But that's not all!-
---
-Smug over the overarrogant smugness- :V
---
Erika: "Wait, do you have a sword I can use then?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
That doesn't sound as scary as "Lord Drakkon"...
___

"He smiles and wags his tail.'

(Do you still have the energy to carry over the others, roo?)

___

"Many Ursas and Nevermores are slain from his efforts."

-speaks volumes of how terrible it is-
---
Ren: -annoying, but remains composed-
"And to think it's almost all because of one enemy formerly presumed deceased..."
___

"While a Goliath charges at Nora."

---

---
-yay-
---
---

---
-Deadpool grumbled-
---
---
---
---

-She punches the ground, spreading Phazon to make tentacles of it proturde and attack-
---------------
-However, next morning, the egg hatches, and well, it'll be easier to show the scene-

Hayata: "Oooooh, so Filo is his new pet!"
---------------
Kama: "He... Said... Must take control of the leaders...!" -is pointing her bow at Palutena-

---------------

---
-But that's not all!-
---
---
(EEP!) "Immediately ran the heck out of the way"
___

She's right! It's so cute~!

Peridot: So that's what the name was about.
___

"That's the command she was given..."

"The wand was about to detonate...and Draygon attempts to block the only exit!"
___

Lapis: Better than being conscious during that whole time... "Can speak from her experience due to spending thousands of years trapped in a mirror"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------------

Hayate: "Oooooh, so Filo is his new pet!"
---------------

---------------

___

___

___

Lapis: Better than being conscious during that whole time... "Can speak from her experience due to spending thousands of years trapped in a mirror"
Weiss: -using Gravity Dust to boost her mobility and help her escape-
---
Zelda: "Awwwwwww~"
---
Palutena: -casted a Reflect Barrier... though thanks to the fritz it shattered as soon as it was fired- ".....Kama..."

Ruby: "I could carry some of you again."

Qrow: "Not me" -birb mode-
---
Link: "I mean... I had forgotten almost everything when I woke up so... the sleep wasn't weird, but everything I looked at was."

"And to think it's almost all because of one enemy formerly presumed deceased..."
___

"While a Goliath charges at Nora."
-it's... something-
---
Nora: ❗ -tries to dodge-

---
-But that's not all!-
---
---
Hinoka: "We'll just have to walk though." -covers Sakura's eyes, and Camilla quickly does the same with Elise-
---
-NANI-
---
-oh, that too :V-
---
Pandora: "You could borrow mine. It's yours too, after all~" ;)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That doesn't sound as scary as "Lord Drakkon"...
___

"He smiles and wags his tail.'

(Do you still have the energy to carry over the others, roo?)

___

"Many Ursas and Nevermores are slain from his efforts."
Charlotte: "So that's why he changed it" :p
---
Ishtar: "Sure, just watch!"
---
-At one point, he picked a sword in his snouth for close defense-
___

___

___

---
---
Palutena: -casted a Reflect Barrier... though thanks to the fritz it shattered as soon as it was fired- ".....Kama..."

---
Link: "I mean... I had forgotten almost everything when I woke up so... the sleep wasn't weird, but everything I looked at was."
-While Weiss dodged, there's still so many-
------------
-And I still wonder what Peridot thinks of Raphtalia and Naofumi now- :V

-Unfortunately their peace would be interrupted, a bunch of knights arrive with Malty and Motoyasu, the former holding a decree that points at the King giving him ownership of this village as a reward for his help in the last wave, and thus she starts to stablish many rents for living and entering here, which the villagers instantly found inconvenient-

Maltry Decree.png

-Naofumi stood up, Malty cursing him as expected, and he does a comparison of how much people gain here compared to the knights, bringing how unfair it is. The villagers agree with him, pointing at how much they gain and that Naofumi was the one to protect them during the wave. Knights point their spears for raising their voices-
------------
Kama: "I'm not doing this on purpose!" -even with her high Magic Resistance, she was contracted to someone connected to magic itself, she can't resist-

-Fate and Nanoha blasted Draygon further more due to the emergency-
------------
Kiara: "Oh goodness, that sounds terrible" -interested because psychologist-
Hinoka: "We'll just have to walk though." -covers Sakura's eyes, and Camilla quickly does the same with Elise-
---
-NANI-
---
-oh, that too :V-
---
Pandora: "You could borrow mine. It's yours too, after all~" ;)
Bedivere: "Agreed, try to remain together" -Moriarty did the same for Fran-
---
-It's BB after all- :V
---
-Indeed LOL-
---
Erika: "Oh, but isn't it too sharp?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "So that's why he changed it" :p
---
Ishtar: "Sure, just watch!"
---
-At one point, he picked a sword in his snouth for close defense-
Yeah! Not so scary with an average name! But Chen Gong is right, his plan is to take the Power Coins away from him.
___

"He does, trying to wait patiently, even worried as he is."
___

"He's learned to adapt to this form quite well."

---
---

---
------------

-Unfortunately their peace would be interrupted, a bunch of knights arrive with Malty and Motoyasu, the former holding a decree that points at the King giving him ownership of this village as a reward for his help in the last wave, and thus she starts to stablish many rents for living and entering here, which the villagers instantly found inconvenient-

View attachment 304703

-Naofumi stood up, Malty cursing him as expected, and he does a comparison of how much people gain here compared to the knights, bringing how unfair it is. The villagers agree with him, pointing at how much they gain and that Naofumi was the one to protect them during the wave. Knights point their spears for raising their voices-
------------
Kama: "I'm not doing this on purpose!" -even with her high Magic Resistance, she was contracted to someone connected to magic itself, she can't resist-

------------
"Winter managed to stay out of the Phazon's range thanks to the Gravity Dust."

(Thanks, Weiss...)

"Jenny fired missiles at the tentacles hoping to destroy them, or at least keep them at bay."
___

"Peridot may think this one is odd. Demi-humans may age differently from humans, but Raphtalia still started out as a kid when she met Naofumi, and was more like a younger sibling to him back then. She's still thinking over the idea of the pairing now that she'shis age."

Ugh, I can't stand Malty...
___

"Kama doesn't want this...

"Draygon is launched back against the wall, while the wand will self-destruct in five seconds..."
___

"Lapis would carry Tamamo and Iri over next, Justeaze still in the latter's arms."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"When all else seemingly failed, Dark Samus and Phazon have proven very effective so far..."
___

"It works, and the Goliath ran into a wall, thankfully leaving the quarantine rooms undamaged."
-and seemingly the most loyal underling Toffee has-
---
-HAMMER SMASH-

Bedivere: "Agreed, try to remain together" -Moriarty did the same for Fran-
---
-It's BB after all- :V
---
-Indeed LOL-
---
Erika: "Oh, but isn't it too sharp?"
-and they walk through the horrors-

-Hinoka and Camilla could tell this was Kamui's doing and looks worried-
---
-yep :V-
---
-Drakkon would leave and Rita would talk? :V-
---
Pan: "I guess you're right... Let's see what I have."

------------

Maltry Decree.png
Maltry Decree.png

------------

------------

(Thanks, Weiss...)

"Jenny fired missiles at the tentacles hoping to destroy them, or at least keep them at bay."
___

"Peridot may think this one is odd. Demi-humans may age differently from humans, but Raphtalia still started out as a kid when she met Naofumi, and was more like a younger sibling to him back then. She's still thinking over the idea of the pairing now that she'shis age."

___

"Draygon is launched back against the wall, while the wand will self-destruct in five seconds..."
___

"Lapis would carry Tamamo and Iri over next, Justeaze still in the latter's arms."
Azura: "If only I wasn't too weak for my magic..."
---
Deadpool/Zelda: "Same..."
---
Palu: "Please... resist..."

-inb4 Palu has resistance due to giving Kama some goddamn care-

Sothis: "...Okay, I need to go now." -flies to Draygon and smashes it with the Crusher hammer from earlier-
---
Link: "I guess that's just a side effect of dying?" -shrugs-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah! Not so scary with an average name! But Chen Gong is right, his plan is to take the Power Coins away from him.
___

"He does, trying to wait patiently, even worried as he is."
___

"He's learned to adapt to this form quite well."
Charlotte: "Okay, so where are they?"
Chen Gong: "Secured in his personal throne room in his native world"
---
-She would then come with Drake being carried-
---
-At least now, even if he wants to return to being human-

---
---
---
-What are their internal thoughts?-
---

---
-I wanted Farore but I guess-
---
Erika: "Hmmm, do you have a wooden sword?"

(Thanks, Weiss...)

___

___

___

---
---

Sothis: "...Okay, I need to go now." -flies to Draygon and smashes it with the Crusher hammer from earlier-
---
-Some of them are destroyed at least, but the threat is still there-

-Hayate casts large blades to go towards the Phazon being-

Shamal: -Is glad to see Azura was awake now since she was unconscious before-
-------
Medea: "They managed to make a fully hatable character..."

-Before Malty could try to harm him with magic, the Queen's spies appeared and adressed her, Malty taken aback by their presence-

Shadows.png

-They give her a decree, and the angered Malty challenged Naofumi to race Motoyasu's dragon. He refused, the villagers though begged him to please do it, they'll make sure to reward him later, plus it seems that Filo really wants to beat Motoyasu's dragon, so in the end he sighs and accepts. Motoyasu then proceeded to mock his choice of steed, saying a large chicken wouldn't beat a dragon. Filo just kicked him away-

Filo Kick.png

-He fell on some piles of straw, and both Naofumi and Filo chuckled, as well as some in the audience I'm sure. Raphtalia noticed Naofumi hasn't looked like he's had this much fun in long. In either case, the race then begins, they have to run 3 laps around town, and for the first lap, Filo stays ahead-
------
Kama: "It's way too hard...!" -shoots more arrows-

-How it be now?-
------
Kiara: "Huh, did you manage to recover your memories?"

-Good for them-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
How do we get there?
___

(So far, so good...)
___

"No one would blame him for it, and Nora can relate. It will take Toffee being killed to automatically revert the effects of the spell."

---
-HAMMER SMASH-
"As well as the only one along with Ridley and Kama that he had no intention of betraying."
___

"It's launched into the wall a second time and it's tusks are snapped off."

---
-HAMMER SMASH-

---
---
---

---
---

---
---
---

---

---
---

-------

-Before Malty could try to harm him with magic, the Queen's spies appeared and adressed her, Malty taken aback by their presence-

View attachment 304759

-They give her a decree, and the angered Malty challenged Naofumi to race Motoyasu's dragon. He refused, the villagers thoug begged him to please do it, they'll make sure to reward him later, plus it seems that Filo really wants to beat Motoyasu's dragon, so in the end he sighs and accepts. Motoyasu then proceeded to mock his choice of steed, saying a large chicken wouldn't beat a dragon. Filo just kicked him away-

View attachment 304760

-He fell on some piles of straw, an both Naofumi and Filo chuckled, as well as some in the audience I'm sure. Raphtalia noticed Naofumi hasn't looked like he's had this much fun in long. In either case, the race then begins, they have to run 3 laps around town, and for the first lap, Filo stays ahead-
------

-How it be now?-
------

-Good for them-
"Jenny prepared to fire a huge plasma ray."
___

GO, FILO! You can win this!
___

"Is it even possible for anyone to resist it as such...?"

"It turned out to be unnecessary, as Draygon succumbed to it's final wounds dealt to her by Nanoha and Fate, and the Space Pirate sank to the bottom of the room as explosions erupted all around her."
___

"Lapis carried Sans, Papyrus and Greg over next while Link and Kiara talked."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
-they were speechless over the mess...-
---
empty-
---
Wolf: What was that?
---
Pan: "That's your idea of a safe sword? You could get splinters." :p

"As well as the only one along with Ridley and Kama that he had no intention of betraying."
___

"It's launched into the wall a second time and it's tusks are snapped off."
-so what now?-
---
-NORA BONKS ITS HEAD-

-------

Shadows.png
Shadows.png

-They give her a decree, and the angered Malty challenged Naofumi to race Motoyasu's dragon. He refused, the villagers thoug begged him to please do it, they'll make sure to reward him later, plus it seems that Filo really wants to beat Motoyasu's dragon, so in the end he sighs and accepts. Motoyasu then proceeded to mock his choice of steed, saying a large chicken wouldn't beat a dragon. Filo just kicked him away-

Filo Kick.png
Filo Kick.png

-He fell on some piles of straw, an both Naofumi and Filo chuckled, as well as some in the audience I'm sure. Raphtalia noticed Naofumi hasn't looked like he's had this much fun in long. In either case, the race then begins, they have to run 3 laps around town, and for the first lap, Filo stays ahead-
------

-How it be now?-
------

-Good for them-
___

___

"It turned out to be unnecessary, as Draygon succumbed to it's final wounds dealt to her by Nanoha and Fate, and the Space Pirate sank to the bottom of the room as explosions erupted all around her."
___

-Weiss ready to shoot dust attacks-
---
Zelda: -EDGE OF HER SEAT CHEERING FOR FILO-
---
-Palutena was struck-

Sothis: "...That was anticlimactic, but let's all get the hell out of here."

-who has the box right now? kinda lost track :lol:-
---
Link: "Zelda left pictures in my Slate. Visiting where they were taken helped being some memories back."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How do we get there?
___

(So far, so good...)
___

"No one would blame him for it, and Nora can relate. It will take Toffee being killed to automatically revert the effects of the spell."
chen Gong: "Of course not by asking permission" :p
---
-Followed by the others in turns-
---
-He's also in the search for Miyu, but must deal with Grimm now-
___

___

___

---
---
-Palutena was struck-

---
Link: "Zelda left pictures in my Slate. Visiting where they were taken helped being some memories back."
-And more Phazon tents came out the ground-
------
-It is then, however, that the Knights in Malty's behalf cheated, by casting traps for Naofumi and Filo to fall to, as well as slowing them down with magic and fastening Motoyasu. However, with the determination of the filolial, as well as some ingenuity of Naofumi using Air Strike Shield to jump off a pit made by magic, she managed to finish in first by half a second!-

Filo Wins.png

-The villagers are thankful, but he says they owe more to Filo... And in that moment to everyone's surprise, she transformed into a bigger and more robust owl-like form-

Owl Filo.png

-Malty accuses him of cheating that they didn't knew his Filolial was that fat, but her mother's spies retaliated that she was the one to cheat-
------
Kama: "...Crap!"

Nanoha: "Is everyone able to move?"
------
-Nice, nice-

Kiara: "Did they make you remember?"
-they were speechless over the mess...-
---
empty-
---
Wolf: What was that?
---
Pan: "That's your idea of a safe sword? You could get splinters." :p
-But their internal thoughts?-
---
-Another button is pressed~-
---
...Oops, sorry, I... Forgot I was still connected to you from when I was commanding you. :lol:
---
Erika: "Uuuuh... Sorry, sorry!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
chen Gong: "Of course not by asking permission" :p
---
-Followed by the others in turns-
---
-He's also in the search for Miyu, but must deal with Grimm now-
"Still... How, they wonder?"
___

(Are you still feeling okay , Ishtar?)
___

"Unaware that she's currently playing a vital role in stopping Dark Samus..."

"He runs into some Boarbatusks that are gunning for the infirmary."

-so what now?-
---
-NORA BONKS ITS HEAD-
"Grimm getting infected with Phazon? :V"

___

"It's skull is smashed open, killing the Goliath as it subsequently disintegrates."

---
---
-Palutena was struck-

---
------
-It is then, however, that the Knights in Malty's behalf cheated, by casting traps for Naofumi and Filo to fall to, as well as slowing them down with magic and fastening Motoyasu. However, with the determination of the filolial, as well as some ingenuity of Naofumi using Air Strike Shield to jump off a pit made by magic, she managed to finish in first by half a second!-

View attachment 304817

-The villagers are thankful, but he says thy owe more to Filo... And in that moment to everyone's surprise, she transformed into a bigger and more robust owl-like form-

View attachment 304819

-Malty accuses him of cheating that they didn't knew his Filolial was that fat, but her mother's spies retaliated that she was the one to cheat-
------

------
-Nice, nice-

"Which Winter instantly tried to freeze."
___

WHOO! I knew that bird could do it! It;s as cute as it is badass!

"Wherever she currently was, Moana felt jealous. :p"

Yes, show Malty's treachery! Come on, they need to help clear Naofumi's name!
___

Moon: We all can! GET AWAY FROM THAT WAND!

"Juri managed to grab the box, at the last possible minute."

"Star actually made a run for it, desperately trying to escape the blast radius."

Star: (Lily...I'm sorry. I used the Whispering Spell again, it was the only choice I had... We... might have to break our contract somehow, for your own safety... I don't know if I'm gonna escape the spell this time....)
___

"Lastly, Lapis carried Medb and Zelda over."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She really got ou of control... Just like that time...-
---
-Ramps appeared-
---
-Nervous chuckling-
---
Erika: "Ah, alrght, let's get one!"
-they're visibly afraid-
---
Blake: "What...?"
---
Wolf: You're still here...
---
-SWORD GET-

"Grimm getting infected with Phazon? :V"

___

"It's skull is smashed open, killing the Goliath as it subsequently disintegrates."
-that sounds terrible...-
---
Nora: -happy wolf noises-

------

Filo Wins.png
Filo Wins.png

-The villagers are thankful, but he says thy owe more to Filo... And in that moment to everyone's surprise, she transformed into a bigger and more robust owl-like form-

Owl Filo.png
Owl Filo.png

------

------
-Nice, nice-

"Which Winter instantly tried to freeze."
___

WHOO! I knew that bird could do it! It;s as cute as it is badass!

"Wherever she currently was, Moana felt jealous. :p"

Yes, show Malty's treachery! Come on, they need to help clear Naofumi's name!
___

Moon: We all can! GET AWAY FROM THAT WAND!

"Juri managed to grab the box, at the last possible minute."

"Star actually made a run for it, desperately trying to escape the blast radius."

Star: (Lily...I'm sorry. I used the Whispering Spell again, it was the only choice I had... We... might have to break our contract somehow, for your own safety... I don't know if I'm gonna escape the spell this time....)
___

"Lastly, Lapis carried Medb and Zelda over."
-so did Weiss-
---
Zelda: "Despite everything, they did it!"
---
Rook: "Hey! Pass the box!"

Juri: "Why would I do that?"

Rook: "Cause I might be able to end this whole mess with it."
---
-Link nods-

Zelda: "....You don't need to always show this much skin..."