• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "They're probably in places we can't see from here."
---
-she does-
---
-either way, seeing Drakkon eat **** for his actions would be satisfying :V-
---
Pandora: "..." -hugs her back- "...In case I don't make it, can I tell you a secret?"
Bedivere: "Stay alert, they could come from anywhere..."
---
-Good, good-
---
-Yeah, but so is surviving- :V
---
Erika: "...What is it?"
Thank you all for coming! Chen Gong, you may begin to explain everything!
___

Specter: ...This is very unusual. These creature are attracted to negative emotions, of which plenty are surely being felt through out the building as we speak. Yet, we are hardly sighting any of them anymore...

(And we aren't finding many people, either... Neither our own, or Drakkon's soldiers...But why? Where is everyone...?)
Chen Gong: "Thank you, Master. As you may know, I alongside Mr. Roberts and Lady Salome have been familiarizing ourselves with this base for the last couple of days"
---
Drake: "Hmmmm, they could be all going to a certain point, mayhaps?"
"They'll need a distraction, though..."

"...And that's when Jenny and Yang returned."

"Unfortunately, Coyle was with them..."
___

...I lived under a monarchy, Zelda. :glare:

My girl is just staying optmistic... And considering the possibility that this crooked excuse of a king could get overthrown.

Exactly! Just because he's king, it doesn't mean he's invincible.

Peridot: Oh my stars, this is horrifying! Wait, curse...? Is Naofumi cursed, or is it the shield itself?
___

Star: MOM!

Moon: I'm alright! Just get the arm! And ve careful!

"The fragment of the wand fused with Ludo/Toffee's hand was glowing."

(This is where our conflict ends, Moon...)

"Not much longer. Marco took a sword with him and stabbed it clean into Draygon' stomach, dragging it down and opening sm even bigger wound."

"She reacted with a roar of pain and commanded her energy turrets to open fire on everyone."
___

is that gonna work indoors?
-and everyone noticed?-
---
Zelda: "Your king was kind and generous, to be fair. Nothing like most kings..."

Deadpool: "I think I have a theory; they're the bad guys and are trying to shut down one of the heroes so none of the four can win."
---
Sothis: "We should break those turrets..."

Juri: "ON IT!" -going for one-
---
Link: "......... ****..."
-I suppose some should have-
---
Osakabehime: -to Peridot- "Maybe he'll descend to villainy?!"

Medea: -To Deadpool- "Seeing that woman's attitude, I wouldn't be surprised..."

-Of course, Raphtalia in reality slapped Motoyasu, Malty told her to respect him since he freed her, she says she didn't ask to be freed, Motoyasu says that he can't abuse her anymore, but of course she says that Naofumi never abused her, that never forced her to do anything, that he only ever used the slave crest when she couldn't bring herself to fight. Motoyasu says that precisely, he can't force anyone to fight, but Raphtalia says that logically he can't fight, he needs someone for that, and he protects her-

-Motoyasu says it doesn't has to be her, but then she asks him if he would ever take in a slave close to death. She says out loud how Naofumi gave her food, allowed her to sleep and rest, and that he actually treated her when she was ill, confusimg the sñear user's idea of Naofumi, but he nervously replies yes to her question, then she asks him then why doesn't he has a loyal party instead of that two-faced princess. Malty says "a mere demi-human has no right to speak like that!"-

-It is then however, that Ren and Itsuki for once sided with Naofumi, having seen her cheat, they bring it up, and say that of course no noble would tell since Aultcray told them not to, feeling shame on the royal family acting with such dishonesty. Raphtalia approached Naofumi, who in his current state still sees her as a child that has come to laugh at him-
---
-Nanoha and Fate this time tried to dodge instead of block, becoming progressively more difficult-
---
Andersen: "I'll remain here, I am useless in this kind of thing"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "Lady Wakeman."
---
Jaune: "...That sounds fair."
Nora: Arlon! It's good that you're here, the security has been hacked yet again, but not to worry, I'm on the case!
___

I mean, if I were you guys, I'd probably be offended that Clapttap was told that an old friend was still alive before me.

Claptrap: Why does nobody show me any respect?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Good, good-
---
---
Hinoka: -keeping her guard up-
---
-then?-
---
-true...-
---
Pandora: "At first, I only had suspicions of it, but spending time with you confirmed what I'm about to say; you're your world's version of me. You're a Pandora."

Nora: Arlon! It's good that you're here, the security has been hacked yet again, but not to worry, I'm on the case!
___

I mean, if I were you guys, I'd probably be offended that Clapttap was told that an old friend was still alive before me.

Claptrap: Why does nobody show me any respect?!
Arlon: -casually floating by and solving the whole thing by literally pressing a button- "Lady da Vinci and I were already prepared for such an action."
---
Ren: "Because respect is something that's earned, not asked for."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Thank you, Master. As you may know, I alongside Mr. Roberts and Lady Salome have been familiarizing ourselves with this base for the last couple of days"
---
That is correct!
___

Specter: The question is where.

(I'm still getting scents leading back to the infirmary.)

-and everyone noticed?-
---
Zelda: "Your king was kind and generous, to be fair. Nothing like most kings..."

Deadpool: "I think I have a theory; they're the bad guys and are trying to shut down one of the heroes so none of the four can win."
---
Sothis: "We should break those turrets..."

Juri: "ON IT!" -going for one-
---
Link: "......... ****..."
---
-Good, good-
---
---

---

---

-Of course, Raphtalia in reality slapped Motoyasu, Malty told her to respect him since he freed her, she says she didn't ask to be freed, Motoyasu says that he can't abuse her anymore, but of course she says that Naofumi never abused her, that never forced her to do anything, that he only ever used the slave crest when she couldn't bring herself to fight. Motoyasu says that precisely, he can't force anyone to fight, but Raphtalia says that logically he can't fight, he needs someone for that, and he protects her-

-Motoyasu says it doesn't has to be her, but then she asks him if he would ever take in a slave close to death. She says out loud how Naofumi gave her food, allowed her to sleep and rest, and that he actually treated her when she was ill, confusimg the sñear user's idea of Naofumi, but he nervously replies yes to her question, then she asks him then why doesn't he has a loyal party instead of that two-faced princess. Malty says "a mere demi-human has no right to speak like that!"-

-It is then however, that Ren and Itsuki for once sided with Naofumi, having seen her cheat, they bring it up, and say that of course no noble would tell since Aultcray told them not to, feeling shame on the royal family acting with such dishonesty. Raphtalia approached Naofumi, who in hos current state still sees her as a child that has come to laugh at him-
---
-Nanoha and Fate this time tried to dodge instead of block, becoming progressively more difficult-
---
(Look, it's Yang and Jenny! And...THAT CRAZY DOCTOR?!) "Instsntly took a battle stance, shooting Coyle a glare"
___

Peridot: No! The curse can't be that bad, right?!

...He...very much was.

... "Looked to the side at the mention of their former king. She still misses her mentor."

She's...standing up for him! Several people are!
___

"The turrets now focus firing on Juri."

"Toffee was about to capture Star's Soul..."

"...But then Moana leapt out of the water and caught him with Wrap."
___

you'd rather be alone during a Grimm attaxk?

Lapis: Alright, who am I carrying over?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: -keeping her guard up-
---
-then?-
---
-true...-
---
Pandora: "At first, I only had suspicions of it, but spending time with you confirmed what I'm about to say; you're your world's version of me. You're a Pandora."
-My characters are the same-
---
-Time to spice the race up- :V
---
-So she has to approach this carefully-
---
Erika: "...W-What? You say I'm you?"
That is correct!
___

Specter: The question is where.

(I'm still getting scents leading back to the infirmary.)
Chen Gong: "Indeed, including rooms and mechanisms around"
---
Drake: "All of them?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-It is then however, that Ren and Itsuki for once sided with Naofumi, having seen her cheat, they bring it up, and say that of course no noble would tell since Aultcray told them not to, feeling shame on the royal family acting with such dishonesty. Raphtalia approached Naofumi, who in hos current state still sees her as a child that has come to laugh at him-
---
---
(Look, it's Yang and Jenny! And...THAT CRAZY DOCTOR?!) "Instsntly took a battle stance, shooting Coyle a glare"
___

...He...very much was.

... "Looked to the side at the mention of their former king. She still misses her mentor."

___

___

Weiss: "Watch out! That crazy doctor is r-"

Yang: "We know. Turns out Toffee was backstabbing his allies by having them deal with that hunter too."

Coyle: "So for now, we've relunctantly joined forces. Once she's dealt with, however...~"

-well... at least Coyle is honest about breaking the truce the moment their common threat is taken care of-
---
Link: "Andersen, for one." :p

Nora: ...
___

Claptrap: I don't ask for respect!

Except you do...All the time, really.
-what did you expect from one of the designers of the security system? :V-
---
Ren: "You literally did 5 seconds ago."

-My characters are the same-
---
-Time to spice the race up- :V
---
-So she has to approach this carefully-
---
Erika: "...W-What? You say I'm you?"
-Neo moving ahead to scout-
---
-how?-
---
-thoughts?-
---
Pandora: -nods- "That's what I'm saying. And it's why I don't really fear dying; because technically I won't. Don't take this as a way to seal your fate into being a Goddess of Calamity though; take whatever path you want. Just knowing that there's a me still around would be enough." :)

-on one hand, it sounded crazy, but on the other... Erika thought it felt right for her to be Pandora?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

...He...very much was.

___

___

Yang: "We know. Turns out Toffee was backstabbing his allies by having them deal with that hunter too."

Coyle: "So for now, we've relunctantly joined forces. Once she's dealt with, however...~"

-well... at least Coyle is honest about breaking the truce the moment their common threat is taken care of-
---
Rin: "So what's her plan then?"
---
Unreplied Uni
---
Also unreplied Uni
---
-Andersen groans, he can't argue against that-
---
-how?-
---
-thoughts?-
---
Pandora: -nods- "That's what I'm saying. And it's why I don't really fear dying; because technically I won't. Don't take this as a way to seal your fate into being a Goddess of Calamity though; take whatever path you want. Just knowing that there's a me still around would be enough." :)

-on one hand, it sounded crazy, but on the other... Erika thought it felt right for her to be Pandora?-
-She would see plenty of dead soldiers-
---
-BB has some... Ideas- :V
---
Rita: I need him gone, but I can't risk myself either...
---
Erika: "I-I didn't know I am you... B-But I still don't want you gone..." -she's a sisterly figure in her eyes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Indeed, including rooms and mechanisms around"
---
Drake: "All of them?"
What are your findings?
___

(Most of them are on the same trail, anyway...)

---
Nora: ...Why did no one tell me the solution was pre-installed?!
___

Claptrap: I would argue, but staying negative right would be a tremendously careless error on my part!

---

---

---
-how?-
---
-thoughts?-
---

---
Unreplied Uni
---
Also unreplied Uni
---

---
---
---
Erika: "I-I didn't know I am you... B-But I still don't want you gone..." -she's a sisterly figure in her eyes-
(...So they really were just pawns to Toffee. This just keeps getting worse by the minute...)

First off, did anyone else have a plan before we showed up? We could coordinate on them to make sure Dark Samus falls without a hitch.
___

What Digi said.

___

What Digi said again.

___

Lapis: Okay. Who else? Or everyone?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-damn...-
---
-OH NO-
---
-what a dilemma-
---
Pandora: "I'll try my best..."

-Erika more curious on how she is Pandora?-

Nora: ...Why did no one tell me the solution was pre-installed?!
___

Claptrap: I would argue, but staying negative right would be a tremendously careless error on my part!
Arlon: "Master da Vinci had specifically told me to keep this countermeasure a secret to everyone to prevent it from leaking out. In fact, not even she knew of it, having had the foresight that perhaps Toffee or one of his allies would be interested in her genius intellect."
---
Jaune: "...He's right."

---
Unreplied Uni
---
Also unreplied Uni
---
(...So they really were just pawns to Toffee. This just keeps getting worse by the minute...)

First off, did anyone else have a plan before we showed up? We could coordinate on them to make sure Dark Samus falls without a hitch.
___

What Digi said.

___

What Digi said again.

___

-it's then Palu warps in with Miyu-

Palu: "I have one."
---
Deadpool: "Curses can be the worst."
---
-Juri still moving around, keeping the attention of the turrets whole doing her best to dodge them-

-Sothis took advantage of the chaos to approach one and observe its structure-
---
Link: "...You could do multiple trips?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Correct, they're the source of power for Drakkon and his army"
---
Drake: "I don't know, but let's keep away from it"
What else have you learned about them since then?
___

Specter: We may be in danger just barely breathing whatever it is...

Arlon: "Master da Vinci had specifically told me to keep this countermeasure a secret to everyone to prevent it from leaking out. In fact, not even she knew of it, having had the foresight that perhaps Toffee or one of his allies would be interested in her genius intellect."
---
Nora: ...That's a very clever qnd insightful plan, admittedly. It merely renders all the trouble I went through redundant.
___

For once..."Coughing even more"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: ...That's a very clever qnd insightful plan, admittedly. It merely renders all the trouble I went through redundant.
___

For once..."Coughing even more"
Arlon: "I am very sorry for the trouble you had to go through."
---
-poor Claptrap lmao-

-even when complimented, someone takes a jab at him :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "I am very sorry for the trouble you had to go through."
---
-poor Claptrap lmao-

-even when complimented, someone takes a jab at him :V-
Nora: Apology accepted. But are you certain this will keep the system from being breached again?
___

"He gets stuck with all the bad luck. :V"

"It's nothing new, back where he came from hardly anyone except the playable Vault Hunters and a handful of other characters treat him with any respect at all."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: Apology accepted. But are you certain this will keep the system from being breached again?
___

"He gets stuck with all the bad luck. :V"

"It's nothing new, back where he came from hardly anyone except the playable Vault Hunters and a handful of other characters treat him with any respect at all."
Arlon: "It will at least buy us a considerable amount of time."
---
-so.... what now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

What Digi said.

___

What Digi said again.

___

---
---
-Juri still moving around, keeping the attention of the turrets whole doing her best to dodge them-

---
-Miyu already in magical girl form-
---------
-Raphtalia says that she's heard about his accusations, specifically the one on assaulting Malty, but that she knows they can't be true. He yells at her to stay away, not believing her, as she tries to still approach and Naofumi says that she betrayed him, while she said that she'll always be by his side, he thinks she's lying, and wonders what he'll be accused of next, saying this shield is a curse in itself... But she touches his shield. Saying she's thankful it's saved her over and over. She tells him to remember the wave, how he went around protecting villagers, even if he couldn't fight-

-He says that he's not that kind, but she says it doesn't matters if he thinks that way, she can tell how he really is. He says it was all just to save himself... And then she hugged him. She says she knows him better than he thinks, reminding of how he took care of her, she says he's very kind. Even if the world was to go against him, she'll stand up with him, and remind them of his good deeds. He saved her, gave her a sword, and gave her a purpose. She'll always be his sword, and stand up with him, no matter what-

-He realizes... She's said this before and meant it, but he was ignorant of how much it meant until now. She acknowledges that this is a hard place to find trust on, but she trusts in him, and wants to be trusted-

-It is then finally that he realizes she's not a child any longer and sees her current stronger self-

Naophtalia.png

---------
-How is said structure?-
---------
Meltlilith: "What he said"
-damn...-
---
-OH NO-
---
-what a dilemma-
---

-Yeah, both Rangers and TSAB soldiers, many by Kamui-
---
-And she presses a button~-
---
-Undoubtedly, she needs to think of this-
---
Erika: "But... How is it that I'm you?"
What else have you learned about them since then?
___

Specter: We may be in danger just barely breathing whatever it is...
Chen Gong: "Their location, for one"
---
Drake: "Let's remain far from it. I'm adventurous, not suicidal"

Ishtar: "You beated Poseidon!"

Drake: "Because I knew I would win" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

Surely heavily guarded...
___

(There's a lot of people past it! Can we just wall around this stuff?)

Arlon: "It will at least buy us a considerable amount of time."
---
-so.... what now?-
Nora: I suppose I can man the control centre and attempt to counter any further hacking attempts...
___

"Penny crashed into the room while fighting Dark Samus :V"

"She's unharmed, though, so she's quick to get back up."

-damn...-
---
-OH NO-
---
-what a dilemma-
---

---

---
---

---
---------
-Raphtalia says that she's heard about his accusations, specifically the one on assaulting Malty, but that she knows they can't be true. He yells at her to stay away, not believing her, as she tries to still approach and Naofumi says that she betrayed him, while she said that she'll always be by his side, he thinks she's lying, and wonders what he'll be accused of next, saying this shield is a curse in itself... But she touches his shield. Saying she's thankful it's saved her over and over. She tells him to remember the wave, how he went around protecting villagers, even if he couldn't fight-

-He says that he's not that kind, but she says it doesn't matters if he thinks that way, she can tell how he really is. He says it was all just to save himself... And then she hugged him. She says she knows him better than he thinks, reminding of how he took care of her, she says he's very kind. Even if the world was to go against him, she'll stand up with him, and remind them of his good deeds. He saved her, gave her a sword, and gave her a purpose. She'll always be his sword, and stand up with him, no matter what-

-He realizes... She's said this before and meant it, but he was ignorant of how much it meant until now. She acknowledges that this is a hard place to find trust on, but she trusts in him, and wants to be trusted-

-It is then finally that he realizes she's not a child any longer and sees her current stronger self-

View attachment 304453
---------
-How is said structure?-
---------

---
---
---

---

Lady Palutena? Miyu? I'm surprised you two are here right now...
___

"At this point, Alphys and Peridot were in tears of joy."

"Undyne was proud of Raphtalia."
___

"The turrets seem to require a very high level of voltage to function, and have plenty of circuitry. If destroyed, it would surely emit plenty 9f sparks. It'd be extremely hazardous to approach."

"Toffee was trying to break free, but the Miltoci had more strength than Ludo, who was too wrapped up to free himself."

"Mr. Fish also emerged, charging a Hyper Beam."

(We won't be afraid of you anymore!)

"Glaring at them both..."

(Looks like you underestimated what somethIng without magic could do to you...)
___

Lapis: That's the plan.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-so many losses...-

Neo: -was actualy unsettled by the brutality-
---
-and?-
---
-then?-
---
Pandora: "That... I honestly don't know. Different worlds, after all. I just felt a similar aura around you and asked some people from your world if they knew anything."

-so... others knew?-

Nora: I suppose I can man the control centre and attempt to counter any further hacking attempts...
___

"Penny crashed into the room while fighting Dark Samus :V"

"She's unharmed, though, so she's quick to get back up."
Arlon: "Meanwhile, I'll go offer my help towards defending the base?"
---
Jaune/Ren/Nora: "PENNY!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------

Naophtalia.png
Naophtalia.png

---------
-How is said structure?-
---------
___

___

"The turrets seem to require a very high level of voltage to function, and have plenty of circuitry. If destroyed, it would surely emit plenty 9f sparks. It'd be extremely hazardous to approach."

"Toffee was trying to break free, but the Miltoci had more strength than Ludo, who was too wrapped up to free himself."

___

Palu: "The plan is simple, really. You distract it, Miyu makes a portal to seal it away. Forever this time, hopefully."
---
Deadpool: "I'M NOT CRYING!" -covered in tear-soaked tissues-
---
Sothis: Blasting it from a distance would be the way to go.
---
Link: "Fine by me then."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "Meanwhile, I'll go offer my help towards defending the base?"
---
Jaune/Ren/Nora: "PENNY!"
Nora: Precisely!
___

Penny: Salutations, everyone! I wish I could talk longer, but people are in need of my help! "Already running back to the fight as she spoke, clearly in a hurry"

"She didn't recognize that the wolf was Nora, though the fact that said wolf was with two of her friends and clearly had Magnhild seemed strange to her."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-so many losses...-

Neo: -was actualy unsettled by the brutality-
---
-and?-
---
-then?-
---
Pandora: "That... I honestly don't know. Different worlds, after all. I just felt a similar aura around you and asked some people from your world if they knew anything."

-so... others knew?-
-She's killed many people over the years, but there's that, and then the horrifying carnage on sight-
---
-Many pits start to appear!-
---
-Wolf's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Huh? Who else knows?"
Surely heavily guarded...
___

(There's a lot of people past it! Can we just wall around this stuff?)
Chen Gong: "Logically, with soldiers of elite keeping watch over them"
---
Drake: "Well a few here can fly"
___

___

___

Palu: "The plan is simple, really. You distract it, Miyu makes a portal to seal it away. Forever this time, hopefully."
---
---
---
Vita: "Sounds like a plan to me then!"

Hayate: "Alright, let's hope and make an effort!"
-------------------------
-He asks who is she, she says it's still her. He's confused since she's not a child any longer. She knows, and asks to not be treated like one anymore, but admits she can still do emotional outbursts. She says that they just need each other, and affirms once that she's her sword. Naofumi cries into her arms, and falls asleep from the exhaustion and comfort-

Hug.png

-Aulycray and Malty left, glaring while at it. All nobles went off too, clearly disliking the moment. As for Motoyasu, he didn't get it, so he reason Naofumi must have brainwashed her, but Itsuki points out it looks less like they're Master and Slave and more like true companions. The next morning, Naofumi woke up on her lap, with her wishing him good morning. They later eat sandwiches made by her with leftovers from last night. He's still in some disbelief tis is really Raphtalia, so she clears a thing up: demi-humans, like monsters, can grow in age as they level up to become stronger until a certain point-

-She's reached said point, but that makes them compared to monsters and thus are discriminated against. He understands, as both take a bite... Naofumi realizes, he now can taste food again, after so ong of being bitter, and she makes him promise two things as the episode ended: 1-that they'd eat as much delicious food as they can, 2-to do their best from now on-

Cute.png

-Fate wondered if she could fire electric shots to overcharge them from the distance-
-Thus the first ones would be Kiara and Link-

Kama: -Sees her other half- Dammit, her?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: Precisely!
___

Penny: Salutations, everyone! I wish I could talk longer, but people are in need of my help! "Already running back to the fight as she spoke, clearly in a hurry"

"She didn't recognize that the wolf was Nora, though the fact that said wolf was with two of her friends and clearly had Magnhild seemed strange to her."
-he vanished into the shadows-
---
-and the fur and eye being the same colors as Nora's hair and eyes... maybe she can connect the dots :V-

-She's killed many people over the years, but there's that, and then the horrifying carnage on sight-
---
-Many pits start to appear!-
---
-Wolf's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Huh? Who else knows?"
-she actually took some steps back, clearly horrified-
---
Blake: "Watch out, Ata!"
---
Wolf: Playing them like a fiddle. He'll bring Link, they'll fight before me because Drakkon would probably want me to watch, so Link would free me and we can kick his ass together!

-was his inventory removed or was that deemed pointless by Drakkon due to the chains?-
---
Pandora: "Your three friends did~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she actually took some steps back, clearly horrified-
---
Blake: "Watch out, Ata!"
---
Wolf: Playing them like a fiddle. He'll bring Link, they'll fight before me because Drakkon would probably want me to watch, so Link would free me and we can kick his ass together!

-was his inventory removed or was that deemed pointless by Drakkon due to the chains?-
---
Pandora: "Your three friends did~"
-She knew that Fran didn't deserve to see this-

-Heck, she doesn't cares for Sakura and Elise and even then she doesn't wants them to see this-
---
-Atalanta is quick to adapt, jumping over the pits-
---
-It has been removed, but it's pretty much almost besides him-
---
Erika: "You mean Illyasviel and Chloe?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She knew that Fran didn't deserve to see this-

-Heck, she doesn't cares for Sakura and Elise and even then she doesn't wants them to see this-
---
-Atalanta is quick to adapt, jumping over the pits-
---
-It has been removed, but it's pretty much almost besides him-
---
Erika: "You mean Illyasviel and Chloe?"
-she goes back to Moriarty, looking horrified-
---
-Blake using Semblance to get over the holes-
---
Wolf: Can't wait to be free.
---
-she nods-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Logically, with soldiers of elite keeping watch over them"
---
Drake: "Well a few here can fly"
Is Skull one of them, or does he just have the information?
___

Specter: I cannot guarantee for how long...

-he vanished into the shadows-
---
-and the fur and eye being the same colors as Nora's hair and eyes... maybe she can connect the dots :V-
Nora: ...Almost every scientist here is weird.
___

Penny: (...Was that Nora? How is that possible...?)

---
---
---

-He asks who is she, she says it's still her. He's confused since she's not a child any longer. She knows, and asks to not be treated like one anymore, but admits she can still do emotional outbursts. She says that they just need each other, and affirms once that she's her sword. Naofumi cries into her arms, and falls asleep from the exhaustion and comfort-

View attachment 304466

-Aulycray and Malty left, glaring while at it. All nobles went off too, clearly disliking the moment. As for Motoyasu, he didn't get it, so he reason Naofumi must have brainwashed her, but Itsuki points out it looks less like they're Master and Slave and more like true companions. The next morning, Naofumi woke up on her lap, with her wishing him good morning. They later eat sandwiches made by her with leftovers from last night. He's still in some disbelief tis is really Raphtalia, so she clears a thing up: demi-humans, like monsters, can grow in age as they level up to become stronger until a certain point-

-She's reached said point, but that makes them compared to monsters and thus are discriminated against. He understands, as both take a bite... Naofumi realizes, he now can taste food again, after so ong of being bitter, and she makes him promise two things as the episode ended: 1-that they'd eat as much delicious food as they can, 2-to do their best from now on-

View attachment 304468
-Fate wondered if she could fire electric shots to overcharge them from the distance-

We'll make sure to keep her busy!
___

"Crying even more at this point"

"Hugged her"
___

"Draygon struck Sothis with globs after that."

"...Just as Star grabbed hold of Ludo/Toffee's wand arm... to perform the Whispering Spell."

Star: For all the horrible things I've said and done. Here is one more.to remember me. Break the bond, tear the fabric, cleave the stone...
___

"Yes, it's Kiara again, Kama..."

Lapis: Lift off! "Carrying Link and Kiara over the Phazon"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she goes back to Moriarty, looking horrified-
---
-Blake using Semblance to get over the holes-
---
Wolf: Can't wait to be free.
---
-she nods-
Moriarty: "...Neopolitan?" -worried-
Bedivere: "...We'll have to take another road" -can tell it was really bad-
---
BB: "Well that was child's play" :p
---
Ah~ So smart~
---
Erika: "How do they knew...?" -she's so confused by this revelation-
Is Skull one of them, or does he just have the information?
___

Specter: I cannot guarantee for how long...
Chen Gong: "As it happens to be, the latter"
---
Ishtar: "I can fly"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Hug.png
Hug.png

Cute.png
Cute.png

___

"Hugged her"
___

"...Just as Star grabbed hold of Ludo/Toffee's wand arm... to perform the Whispering Spell."

Star: For all the horrible things I've said and done. Here is one more.to remember me. Break the bond, tear the fabric, cleave the stone...
___

Coyle: "That's for certain~"
---
Zelda: "Adorable..."
---
-and then kaboom?-
---
Harleen: "I dunno if leaving Kiara near a guy was the brightest idea... but I guess it's the best way to see if she can control herself."

-Tamamad from hearing this?-

Nora: ...Almost every scientist here is weird.
___

Penny: (...Was that Nora? How is that possible...?)
-almost? :V-
---
-maybe ask later?-

Moriarty: "...Neopolitan?" -worried-
Bedivere: "...We'll have to take another road" -can tell it was really bad-
---
BB: "Well that was child's play" :p
---
Ah~ So smart~
---
Erika: "How do they knew...?" -she's so confused by this revelation-
-that and the fact that she left bloody footprints, having stepped on some blood-
---
-for now? :V-
---
-LOL FARORE-
---
Pandora: "....I knew I forgot to ask them something!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But with all of this information, you've come up with a plan! One we will all work on together, as a brillisnt and unstoppable team!
___

(Can you actually carry some of us over without exhausting yourself...?) "Worried"
Chen Gong:
---
Ishtar: "Of course, I am the great Goddess of War and Love, Ishtar~"
___

"Hugged her"
___

___

---
---
-and then kaboom?-
---
Harleen: "I dunno if leaving Kiara near a guy was the brightest idea... but I guess it's the best way to see if she can control herself."

Shamal: "Just keep your distance!"

Vita: "No need to say!" -makes steel balls appear again-
----------
Medea: "Their relationship is just so beautiful..." -sob-

Blackbeard: -Crying a lot- "Goodness, he deserves her so bad!"

-Just like previous times, the name for the next episode was also shown right after the end-

-Filo-
----------
-What Uni asked-
----------
Medb: "Oh please, if I can manage, why wouldn't she for a minute?"

-Kama was irritated by the presence of Kiara alone-
-that and the fact that she left bloody footprints, having stepped on some blood-
---
---
-LOL FARORE-
---
Frankenstein: "...Aaaah?" -offered hug-
---
-Thus she pressed another button, and large metal balls start to roll!-
---
-Yeah, she's still like that- :V
---
-And now it could just be too late to ask that...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She understands Servants better now, so da Vinci and Ela don't count. :V"
___

"She totally will."
-fair enough lol-
---
-but for now, fighting?-

---
---
---
-Neo took it-
---
Blake: "What is this?!"
--
-of course :V-
---
-but she believes Pandora?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cheb Gong:
---
"Ratatoing is a thing :V"

"But what are the steps of the plan?"
___

(Okay...Just please be careful!)

-fair enough lol-
---
-but for now, fighting?-
"Where does Arlon hesd to?"
___

"Indeed, as Penny resumes fighting Dark Samus and more Grimm approach the cells Team JN_R is guarding."

---
---
-and then kaboom?-
---

-almost? :V-
---
-maybe ask later?-

---
---
-LOL FARORE-
---
Cheb Gong:
---

----------

-Just like previous times, the name for the next episode was also shown right after the end-

-Filo-
----------
-What Uni asked-
----------

---
---
---
Trust me, I know...

"Missilds armed"

"Penny still wanted to protect everyone, so she fired lasers at Dark Samus"
___

What does it mean...?
___

Star: Stop the magic...I'm one to worship something out of nothing. You are forever determined in our hearts...

(The show wasn't really consistent on how the spell is recited, so I'm combing some of the official phrases with what many interpreted the earlier, muffled phrases to be, here.)

"The green color in Ludo's fragment of the wand...disappeared. The fragment was now pitch black in color."

"Star had Toffee's arm in her other hand...So thesame thing happened to his fragment."

...Well played.

(I have some final tasks for you, Kama.)

"Two of his Command Seals were glowing."

Moon: Very good. Star, you were amazing! Now just keep your distance from there, we all need to leave, you hear me?

Star: "Looking at all the vines covering the room" It... might be too late for that this time, mom...
___

Lapis: Don't worry, I'll get eveyone ove here quickly!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Neo took it-
---
Blake: "What is this?!"
--
-of course :V-
---
-but she believes Pandora?"
-And the Berserker patted her back-
---
BB: "Obstacles~"
---
-Poor wolfy linkuh- :V
---
-Totally, she's been nothing but kind to her-
"Ratatoing is a thing :V"

"But what are the steps of the plan?"
___

(Okay...Just please be careful!)
-Right now, I need to think them- :V
---
Ereshkigal: "I'll make sure she is"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

----------

-Filo-
----------
-What Uni asked-
----------

Trust me, I know...

"Missilds armed"

"Penny still wanted to protect everyone, so she fired lasers at Dark Samus"
___

What does it mean...?
___

Star: Stop the magic...I'm one to worship something out of nothing. You are forever determined in our hearts...

(The show wasn't really consistent on how the spell is recited, so I'm combing some of the official phrases with what many interpreted the earlier, muffled phrases to be, here.)

"The green color in Ludo's fragment of the wand...disappeared. The fragment was now pitch black in color."

"Star had Toffee's arm in her other hand...So thesame thing happened to his fragment."

...Well played.

(I have some final tasks for you, Kama.)

"Two of his Command Seals were glowing."

Moon: Very good. Star, you were amazing! Now just keep your distance from there, we all need to leave, you hear me?

Star: "Looking at all the vines covering the room" It... might be too late for that this time, mom...
___

Lapis: Don't worry, I'll get eveyone ove here quickly!
-Coyle and Hedlok'd Brass shot explosions-
---
Zelda: "A name, perhaps?"

Deadpool: "DO THEY ****?!"
---
Sothis: -takes out her whipsword- "I'll cut them if I have to!"

Palu: "...Kama?"
---
Harleen: "Fair, I guess."

Link: 👀 -not gonna do anything, but like... Kiara still hawt :V-

"Where does Arlon hesd to?"
___

"Indeed, as Penny resumes fighting Dark Samus and more Grimm approach the cells Team JN_R is guarding."
-infirmary, I suppose?-
---
-Jaune: "Great..."

-And the Berserker patted her back-
---
BB: "Obstacles~"
---
-Poor wolfy linkuh- :V
---
-Totally, she's been nothing but kind to her-
-Moriarty doesn't even want to know what Neo saw?-
---