• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She's mostly safe because she's flying, but perhaps some debris from the ceiling might fall?"
___

"Steven and co. find them!"
___

"Even howling cutely to signify it."
-Oh, I was planning for that- :p
---
-And weapons get pointed at them-
---
Nanoha: "...Can I pet it? Wait, fighting first!"
That's right, while Kazuma and Subaru only got sent to completely different worlds, Ainz and Tanya got trapped in completely different bodies, too...
___

There she is...

"Jenny was seriously relieved, the only reason she kept.quiet was because she didn't want to alert Toffee."

Penny: I see you have remembered and mastered the full potential of your Semblance, Ruby! Well done! Hmm? Oh, I can see that lizard monster. He must be Toffee...

Marco: Yeah, that's him alright...
___

Lapis: Don't hold back, everyone!

don't have to tell me twice. "Eye glowing"
Deadpool: "I wonder if they'll get along..."
---
-they can see Byleth fighting him solo, with a more regal outfit-
---
Link: "Got any good boosts, Tamamo?"
-Meanwhile in class, Albedo is still fully on jealousy mode. Shalltear and Aura logically tell her that it's unlikely a human would fall for him, to which she insists he's the most handsome man in the world so it wouldn't matter. Rem supports her and they thumb up at each other, irritating Erich-

Hayate: "Now that's a friendship I didn't see coming"

-Meanwhile Tanya and Ainz at the park actually their situations, and start to relate to the other, both salarymen from Japan dragged to other worlds-
---
Ereshkigal: "Sooo... What's the plan?"

Hayate: -Has magic circles appear around her, trying to aim at Toffee, not seeing the newcomers yet-
---
Tamamo: "I'm done finishing a charm to increase strength and speed, but it's temporary"
Kanna: -BREATH-
---
Mipha: ❗
---
-sent flying-
-HIT KORAGG, GIVING SCÁTHACH AN OPENING-
---
-And he hits with it back-
---
-Elizabeth engages Psycho Yellow, who smugly dodged all her hits-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh, I was planning for that- :p
---
-And weapons get pointed at them-
---
Nanoha: "...Can I pet it? Wait, fighting first!"
"She panics and is launched down from the force of some falling debris, trying to save herself by lifting it and slowly flying back up."
___

Steven: Bet you weren't expecting a bunch of shields, were ya? "Smug"
___

(Yeah!)

"Rockruff was growling at Sentriee and Zebesians alike."

Deadpool: "I wonder if they'll get along..."
---
-they can see Byleth fighting him solo, with a more regal outfit-
---
Link: "Got any good boosts, Tamamo?"
-Meanwhile in class, Albedo is still fully on jealousy mode. Shalltear and Aura logically tell her that it's unlikely a human would fall for him, to which she insists he's the most handsome man in the world so it wouldn't matter. Rem supports her and they thumb up at each other, irritating Erich-

-Meanwhile Tanya and Ainz at the park actually their situations, and start to relate to the other, both salarymen from Japan dragged to other worlds-
---

Hayate: -Has magic circles appear around her, trying to aim at Toffee, not seeing the newcomers yet-
---
Tamamo: "I'm done finishing a charm to increase strength and speed, but it's temporary"
Seeing characters from totally different worlds interact is so cool...
___

Star: Where's Ludo? He and I have the only other magic in existence right now that isn't being weakened by the fritz!

"Toffee had cast.a massive vine arm at "Byleth"."
___

all the more reason to kill this guy sooner,.then.

Croagunk...(No mercy...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And goes to investigate!"
___

(Even when it was first attacked...?)
Kamui: -struggling-
---
Weiss: -nods-

-HIT KORAGG, GIVING SCÁTHACH AN OPENING-
---
-And he hits with it back-
---
-Elizabeth engages Psycho Yellow, who smugly dodged all her hits-
-she takes the opening?-
---
-Mipha sent flying-
---
Nora: -annoyed wolf trying a tackle again-

---

---
___

Star: Where's Ludo? He and I have the only other magic in existence right now that isn't being weakened by the fritz!

___

Croagunk...(No mercy...)
Zelda: -fangirling-
---
Jaune: "Probably in the base somethere!"

-the little Azura duplicate found Moon, Ludo and Ingrid?-
---
Link: -stacks the effect of his own elixirs with it- "I'll make every second count then."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She panics and is launched down from the force of some falling debris, trying to save herself by lifting it and slowly flying back up."
___

Steven: Bet you weren't expecting a bunch of shields, were ya? "Smug"
___

(Yeah!)

"Rockruff was growling at Sentriee and Zebesians alike."
-As it makes more of it fall below-
---
-They still shoot at them!-
---
-And there are thousands-
___

___

Croagunk...(No mercy...)
---

---
Link: -stacks the effect of his own elixirs with it- "I'll make every second count then."
-Once class is over Albedo runs off, and Viktoriya too to make sure Tanya gets to be alright. Erich sighs and says the talent show is tomorrow, to which Cocytus asks why and says Roswaal came up with the idea. Ram says there's no other way then, Cocytus asks if there's no other way, Ram says there's no other way, and Cocytus agrees then that there is no other way, earning a chuckle from some of the spectators-

-Meanwhile Ainz and Tanys discussed on more mundane things like coffee, when Viktoriya arrived to pick Tanya up, and she says to Ainz that they should talk again some time, and if there's a good thing about this world, is that the food is delicious. Ainz thinks of it... But of course he can't taste. Albedo watched all in jealousy-
---
Hayate: Perfect! Stay still! "Resound, horn of the end!" -a paralyzing beam is shot by her at the lizard-
---
Tamamo: "Show him what you've got then, mikon~!"
-she takes the opening?-
---
-Mipha sent flying-
---
-By summoning various spears!-
---
-He jumps to hit her again-
---
-While the Psycho cackled-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"She throws the first debris away and tries to blow the incoming debris up with missiles, hoping she doesn't miss."
___

"SHIELDED!"
___

(How are we gonna take them all?!) "Frustrated"

Kamui: -struggling-
---
Weiss: -nods-

-she takes the opening?-
---
-Mipha sent flying-
---

---

---
---
---

-Once class is over Albedo runs off, and Viktoriya too to make sure Tanya gets to be alright. Erich sighs and says the talent show is tomorrow, to which Cocytus asks why and says Roswaal came up with the idea. Ram says there's no other way then, Cocytus asks if there's no other way, Ram says there's no other way, and Cocytus agrees then that there is no other way, earning a chuckle from some of the spectators-

-Meanwhile Ainz and Tanys discussed on more mundane things like coffee, when Viktoriya arrived to pick Tanya up, and she says to Ainz that they should talk again some time, and if there's a good thing about this world, is that the food is delicious. Ainz thinks of it... But of course he can't taste. Albedo watched all in jealousy-
---
Hayate: Perfect! Stay still! "Resound, horn of the end!" -a paralyzing beam is shot by her at the lizard-
---

---
---
Ah! It's a spinoff but there's still so much to take in!
___

"That clone found them just in time!"

"How fast is the beam?"
___

"Sans won't hold back either."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Undyne could only remain in her already broken-open quarantine room while it happened."
___

(How is it this bad?! Oh, I can't afford to let myself feel too sad or angry, I'll just draw them right to us...)
-damn...-
---
Weiss: "Not like it would change anything when it comes to that invasion... but it could give us a fighting chance."

---
---
-and Shirou does the same with swords?-
---
-she air swims gracefully :V-
---
Nora: -trying to get up-

---
---
___

"How fast is the beam?"
___

Zelda: "I bet they'll be good friends."
---
Lil' Azura: -tugging Moon's dress-
---
-he RUSHES-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She throws the first debris away and tries to blow the incoming debris up with missiles, hoping she doesn't miss."
___

"SHIELDED!"
___

(How are we gonna take them all?!) "Frustrated"
-Just a few hour-
---
-With Mash ince again bashing her shield-
---
Nanoha: "I don't think they will step down..." -weapons still pointed-
-She conjures various beams of light-
___

"How fast is the beam?"
___

---
---
-he RUSHES-
-Next day, Erich finds it eeriee Tanya is such in a good mood, while also seeing the residents of Nazarick and being like "yeah, I'd rather have one over the other"-

-Subaru meanwhile is running along Rem to school, close to be late, Subaru apologized for making her wait but she says there's no problem, as she begins to run much faster due to her oni blood, to pick up and then carry him. While he admits the convenience, he can't deny it blows his pride... Then sees Kazuma being carried by Darkness and shamelessly being like "yeah, this is good :p" to Darkness asking if he has no pride. It is then Subaru and Kazuma look at each other, and ask their companions to take them off. They proceed to awkwardly try to greet the other... Until the school bell sounds-
---
-I'll just say very fast-
---
-He uses his dagger to teleport behind them and slash-
---
---
-Totally, Korrag getting impaled by two even-
---
-Which doesn't prevents spear attacks- :V
---
-KICKED-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Just a few hour-
---
---
"A few hours?!"
___

"And Steven turning his into a spiked bubble."
___

"Laser beams fired!"

-damn...-
---
Weiss: "Not like it would change anything when it comes to that invasion... but it could give us a fighting chance."
The hell are you doing, Kamui?
___

(It might be the best chance we can get...)

-damn...-
---

---
---

---
---
-he RUSHES-
-Just a few hour-
---
---

-Next day, Erich finds it eeriee Tanya is such in a good mood, while also seeing the residents of Nazarick and being like "yeah, I'd rather have one over the other"-

-Subaru meanwhile is running along Rem to school, close to be late, Subaru apologized for making her wait but she says there's no problem, as she begins to run much faster due to her oni blood, to pick up and then carry him. While he admits the convenience, he can't deny it blows his pride... Then sees Kazuma being carried by Darkness and shamelessly being like "yeah, this is good :p" to Darkness asking if he has no pride. It is then Subaru and Kazuma look at each other, and ask their companions to take them off. They proceed to awkwardly try to greet the other... Until the school bell sounds-
---
---

-Totally, Korrag getting impaled by two even-
---
-Which doesn't prevents spear attacks- :V
---
-KICKED-
"Gasp" It's happening!
___

Moon: Huh? "Turns to see the source of the tug"

"As a result, he couldn't see or react to the beam in time and was struck by it, launching him halfway across the room and most definetly paralyzing him, just as Hayate intended."
___

Lapis: Huh?! "Slashed"

"Sans quickly sidestepped it, but was visibly nervous since it was such a close call."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The hell are you doing, Kamui?
___

(It might be the best chance we can get...)
Kamui: "I... I don't know..." -shaking-
---
-she nods in agreement-

---
---
Gasp" It's happening!
___

"As a result, he couldn't see or react to the beam in time and was struck by it, launching him halfway across the room and most definetly paralyzing him, just as Hayate intended."
___

"Sans quickly sidestepped it, but was visibly nervous since it was such a close call."
Zelda: "This is fun!"
---
Ingrid: "Oh, that's the songstress from Kamui's world. What's going on, little one?" -unphazed by the smallness-

Lil' Azura: "I know where Toffee is!"
---
-Link going towards Drakkon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...No wonder you're stuck here. You better keep it that way.
___

"Coated the ground with ice to make the Zebesians slip."

"Most of them jumped to the walls on either side of the hall to avoid slipping, but this gave Weiss an opportunity to shoot them with glyphs."
Kamui: "It's... hard with Azura here..." -still holding on the stone Azura made, the only reason the songtress isn't red paste right now-
---
-which she absolutely took-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "I'm... trying not to..."
---
-what if both? :v-
You'd be doing exactly what he wants by hurting anyone.

"it's notable that she said this without any empathy for Azura or concern for anyone else, instead only warning thst she would be following Toffee's plan if she attacked or tried to kill any of them."

"She still lacks a SOUL, so she can't feel many positive connections to others right now."

___

"Then I don't know :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You'd be doing exactly what he wants by hurting anyone.

"it's notable that she said this without any empathy for Azura or concern for anyone else, instead only warning thst she would be following Toffee's plan if she attacked or tried to kill any of them."

"She still lacks a SOUL, so she can't feel many positive connections to others right now."

___

"Then I don't know :V"
Kamui: "I know... but... my blood..."
---
-she freezes them tho-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "That doesn't make my situation better..."
---
-awwww-

-they keep attacking-
Join the club...We're trapped here as long as we're infected or aren't ourselves.
___

"The next time they'd fight a Space Pirate horde, they'd unintentionally leave one very angry survivor."

"A Nevermore broke through a window to eat it alive before it could attack the duo."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Join the club...We're trapped here as long as we're infected or aren't ourselves.
___

"The next time they'd fight a Space Pirate horde, they'd intentionally leave one very angry survivor."

"A Nevermore broke through a window to eat it alive before it could attack the duo."
Kamui: -sighs sadly...-
---
Weiss: :smirk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-WHOA-
---
-but they hit less vital spots :V-
---
-DOGGY YELP-
-Indeed, but he still stands-
---
-Which still would hurt- :V
---
Psycho Yellow: "Now die!" -punch interrupted by Liz attacking!-
"A few hours?!"
___

"And Steven turning his into a spiked bubble."
___

"Laser beams fired!"
-Oops, my mistake, I don't know how I typed that over "A few missed" lol-
---
---
-Knocking some out-
"Gasp" It's happening!
___

___

---
Ingrid: "Oh, that's the songstress from Kamui's world. What's going on, little one?" -unphazed by the smallness-

---
-Darkness and Rem managed to get on time just by a split second, Subaru and Kazuma however, didn't, so both are put in detention. While at it, they point out what's obvious... That the other must have reincarnated/been transported to another world! Subaru says he noticed due to his name and Kazuma mentions how he too used to wear a tracksuit when he go isekai'd-

-Later they go to the roof and discuss their situations a bit more as well as how isekai tropes should apply to them, but how they come from subvertive works-
---
-And Hayate was not finished, as that was simply a shot to immobilize, as many more magic circles appeared around her, on to unleash her more powerful spell-

Hayate: "You won't take Reinforce away from me...

Ragnarök!"

---
-Who released a wide energy wave from his dagger-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oops, my mistake, I don't know how I typed that over "A few missed" lol-
---
---
-Knocking some out-
"Ah, got it lol :p"

CRAP! "Trying to fly around the debris she missed"
___

"Steven tried to be as destructive as Sonic, here :V"
___

"Using Swift for guaranteed hits on any targets thst lack shields ke barriers."

---

---
-Darkness and Rem managed to get on time just by a split second, Subaru and Kazuma however, didn't, so both are put in detention. While at it, they point out what's obvious... That the other must have reincarnated/been transported to another world! Subaru says he noticed due to his name and Kazuma mentions how he too used to wear a tracksuit when he go isekai'd-

-Later they go to the roof and discuss their situations a bit more as well as how isekai tropes should apply to them, but how they come from subvertive works-
---
-And Hayate was not finished, as that was simply a shot to immobilize, as many more magic circles appeared around her, on to unleash her more powerful spell-

Hayate: "You won't take Reinforce away from me...

Ragnarök!"

---
-Who released a wide energy wave from his dagger-
Subversive in a good way!
___

Moon: You do? Please, lead us to him!

Get him, Hayate!

"Toffee's flesh is seemingly totally destroyed by this extremely powerful spell..."
___

"Lapis was launched away, but tried to regain her balance in midair with her wings."

"Sans. having avoided the attack altogether, fired off two successive Gaster Blasters st Drakkon."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Ah, got it lol :p"

CRAP! "Trying gl fly around the debris she missed"
___

"Steven tried to be as destructive as Sonic, here :V"
___