• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fair enough :V"

(I've never tasted anything so good!)
___

"Sharing it with the Frogadier twins."
___

Me too, my friend! This show has so much mystery!

"Next episode shows the handyman and the twins discovering a hidden room in the tourist trap/the great uncle's home full of wax figures, modelled after historical figures, fictional characters, and...modern days celebrities."
___

All we have to wait for after that is for Sideways to report back.
Boudica: "I can make another if you want"
Atalanta: "..."
---
-It seems to really like it as well-
---
Paris: "...That's eerie in a different way"
---
-As well as Ravage who is still spying and sneaking in the base-
Looks like she's got some redeeming qualities after all...
___

I'm fine, Rin! I'll just need a new paint job later...Those might not have been very strong, but man were they creepy...
___

"O'Chunks threw giant debris at her head in an attempt to stun her."
___

Ordinary weapons do nothing against that crystal. and while not immune to magic, it can resist most Noble Phantasms any Servant can perform, and as the universe's magic slowly loses more of it's power, there should have been no exceptions this time. They had to have relied on something else.

"The Zebesian inquires on that."

I'm not certain who destroyed the crystal. But I am certain the youngest Huntress was with them...No one else has the power to repel the Apathy guarding Star.
Zelda: "But no one will listen to her."
---
Yang: "Eeyup. You're lucky to have no soul."
---
-nope because of the magic and the debris works!-
---
-which means her older sister shouldn't have been too far, and given her own abilities...-
-Meanwhile Tanya is in a café, drinking some coffee accompanied with chocolates, smug about how well she's doing. By coincidence, the captain that was giving her classes entered and they conversed. He asked her why she enlisted, to which she revealed she's an orphan whose father died in a previous war and her mother abandoned her, so she says she felt compelled and had not many options-

-The captain frankly is worried because she's a child and he has a daughter, which makes him afraid on the possibility of his child going to war someday, to which Tanya sees an opportunity: convince him to retire to a life in te rear for his safety; thus potentially leaving his position open in the future, and for the while having a higher ranking officer on her side, and she convinces him with her "little girl" act-
---
Rin: "In a literal sense, at least..."
---
-Good, and Guifei keeps with distant attacks-
---
Kama: "So shall we hun for the Silver Eyes?"
Kanna: "The mean lizard made him a wolf..."
Scáthach: "Oh. How he's been handling it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "I can make another if you want"
Atalanta: "..."
---
-It seems to really like it as well-
---
Paris: "...That's eerie in a different way"
---
-As well as Ravage who is still spying and sneaking in the base-
(...)

"He'd be embarrassed to say yes."

___

"The whole family is enjoying chocolate, now. :p"
___

"The great uncle explains that these used to be a big hit...and is frustrated when he discovers that the blinds were opened and caused one of the wax figures, one of Abraham Lincoln, to melt."
___

Chaldea has no idea what's coming for them!

Zelda: "But no one will listen to her."
---
Yang: "Eeyup. You're lucky to have no soul."
---
-nope because of the magic and the debris works!-
---
-which means her older sister shouldn't have been too far, and given her own abilities...-
-Meanwhile Tanya is in a café, drinking some coffee accompanied with chocolates, smug about how well she's doing. By coincidence, the captain that was giving her classes entered and they conversed. He asked her why she enlisted, to which she revealed she's an orphan whose father died in a previous war and her mother abandoned her, so she says she felt compelled and had not many options-

-The captain frankly is worried because she's a child and he has a daughter, which makes him afraid on the possibility of his child going to war someday, to which Tanya sees an opportunity: convince him to retire to a life in te rear for his safety; thus potentially leaving his position open in the future, and for the while having a higher ranking officer on her side, and she convinces him with her "little girl" act-
---
---
---
Not at all.

How did a kid get enlisted into the military here anyway? Because of magic?

Most of the kids we know are skilled fighters and have innate magic powers, so I guess it's nothing new.
___

I guess that's one good thing from not being totally human...

___

Moon: Don't let her escape! "Keeping the spell active even with the ongoing fritz"
___

If the one with Silver Eyes was there, then it's quite probable her team was with her. Out of all of them, only one of her teammates could've built up enough collective power to potentially destroy that crystal...Yes, I suppose it's time we hunt for the Silver Eyes.

"He plans to send Kama to intercept the group before they can return to Beacon."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(But you should see how Rin and your teammates are doing, first...)
Weiss: "Right..."

Scáthach: "Oh. How he's been handling it?"
Kanna: "He's getting used to it, and I'm getting used to how fluffy he is~" -hugging him- :3

---
---
---
Not at all.

Most of the kids we know are skilled fighters and have innate magic powers, so I guess it's nothing new.
___

___

Moon: Don't let her escape! "Keeping the spell active even with the ongoing fritz"
___

If the one with Silver Eyes was there, then it's quite probable her team was with her. Out of all of them, only one of her teammates could've built up enough collective power to potentially destroy that crystal...Yes, I suppose it's time we hunt for the Silver Eyes.

"He plans to send Kama to intercept the group before they can return to Beacon."
Zelda: "That might be it..."
---
Yang: "Eeyup..."
---
Byleth: -keeping her whipsword around the dragon's body as well-

-Kamui uses a breath attack-
---
-OH NO-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...)

"He'd be embarrassed to say yes."

___

"The whole family is enjoying chocolate, now. :p"
___

"The great uncle explains that these used to be a big hit...and is frustrated when he discovers that the blinds were opened and caused one of the wax figures, one of Abraham Lincoln, to melt."
___

Chaldea has no idea what's coming for them!
-She's waiting for it though- :V
---
-Not paying attention to anything else- :p
---
Charlotte: "...Ouch"
Gareth: "Will he exhibit them?"
---
-The power of revenge!-
Not at all.

___

___

___

---
---

---
-OH NO-
Hayate: "That's more or less how it worked for me and my friends"
Osakabehime: "Oh, right, you're from magic space police..."

-At a meeting, the superiors of the army discuss how to follow and Hans, while admits he's conscious a large restructuring would take time, days propose what Tanya told him of make a mage squadron, and after some persuasion from him and Kurt to other officers, they end accepting. Erich doesn't likes-

-She's invited by her superiors to dinner after obtaining a higher rank, her plan with the previous captain working-
---
Rin: "Let's still give you a check up when back in the base..."
---
-Mash tried to block with shield!-
---
Kama: "Understood, I shall make them fall in love"
Kanna: "He's getting used to it, and I'm getting used to how fluffy he is~" -hugging him- :3
-His tail waggles-
Scáthach: "At least you're taking it well then..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's waiting for it though- :V
---
-Not paying attention to anything else- :p
---
Charlotte: "...Ouch"
Gareth: "Will he exhibit them?"
---
-The power of revenge!-
(...I think we'd both like more apple curry.)
___

"Like some Zebes lifeforms crawling around Beacon aimlessly."
___

He should! It would be really cool to bring them back!

"His niece decides to sculpt a replacement wax figure for the melted Abraham Lincoln, but only finds inspiration later on."
___

"On all of those who've humiliated her..."

Weiss: "Right..."
"She mentions that she still doesn't know where Yang and Ruby are?"

---
---

---
-OH NO-

-At a meeting, the superiors of the army discuss how to follow and Hans, while admits he's conscious a large restructuring would take time, days propose what Tanya told him of make a mage squadron, and after some persuasion from him and Kurt to other officers, they end accepting. Erich doesn't likes-

-She's invited by her superiors to dinner after obtaining a higher rank, her plan with the previous captain working-
---
---
---
Exactly! Hayate here knows what's up!
___

That'd probably be for the best... Thanks, Rin...

Star: How did Toffee know about those things back there...?
___

"Does it work?!"
___

Excellent. Nonetheless, we can use this new information of Star's freedom and the Huntress' escape from the base to our advantage...

"Meaning, they can use this info against the Alliance..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-His tail waggles-
Scáthach: "At least you're taking it well then..."
Kanna: "And how are you?"

"She mentions that she still doesn't know where Yang and Ruby are?"
-yes and it worries Weiss-

---
---
---
___

___

"Does it work?!"
___

Excellent. Nonetheless, we can use this new information of Star's freedom and the Huntress' escape from the base to our advantage...

Zelda: "While not a child back in the day, Link was still a minor when promoted into the Royal Guard, the first and only one to do so in many millenia."
---
Yang: "If I had to guess, I'd say the man did his homework and studied this world, knowing Ruby and I were from it."
---
-yes-
---
-the Alliance?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...I think we'd both like more apple curry.)
___

"Like some Zebes lifeforms crawling around Beacon aimlessly."
___

He should! It would be really cool to bring them back!

"His niece decides to sculpt a replacement wax figure for the melted Abraham Lincoln, but only finds inspiration later on."
___

"On all of those who've humiliated her..."
Boudica: "In that case, I should go prepare some" :)
---
-Going pass through the Assassins...-
---
Paris: "...Wait, they will have something to do with whatever's paranormal of this episode!"
---
-Indeed. Of course, the Decepticons also hope after this, they are accepted under the service of the Diamonds-

-Even if low ranking, still would be better than how they were short ago-
___

___

"Does it work?!"
___

Zelda: "While not a child back in the day, Link was still a minor when promoted into the Royal Guard, the first and only one to do so in many millenia."
---
Yang: "If I had to guess, I'd say the man did his homework and studied this world, knowing Ruby and I were from it."
---
-yes-
---
-the Alliance?-
Hayate: "Helps my friends and me have lots of potential too" :p "Plus I remember Yuuno was also an archeologist at age 9... So last year"

-Once they're done eating, Hans tells Tanya he wants to put her in charge of the mage battalion she proposed, it's then she realized her screw up. He says that after she graduates, she will quickly ascend to the rank of major thanks to her prowess and some arrangements-

-Once off, Tannya curses in her mind-
---
Rin: "The better we remain far from those things, the better. Even being mauled away sounds better, at least things would end quick that way..."
---
-THEN BLUE FLAMES FROM GUIFEI-
---
Kama: "Eeyup, shall I be dispatched now?"

-That's not good news-
Kanna: "And how are you?"
Scáthach: "Looking for any remaining enemy forces"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As I said previously, I should be more active today than I was for most of the week.

Boudica: "In that case, I should go prepare some" :)
---
-Going pass through the Assassins...-
---
Paris: "...Wait, they will have something to do with whatever's paranormal of this episode!"
---
-Indeed. Of course, the Decepticons also hope after this, they are accepted under the service of the Diamonds-

-Even if low ranking, still would be better than how they were short ago-
(...Thank you.) "He smiles"
___

"They'd be harmless to the likes of them."
___

"Gasp" You're probably right!

"The great uncle is holding a grand reopening of the tourist trap's wax museum, and his niece's new sculpture is modeled after the great uncle himself!"
___

"This is what Aquamarine aims. These Decepticons are far too useful, and she fully intends on keeping her word this time."

---
---
-yes-
---
-the Alliance?-
Hayate: "Helps my friends and me have lots of potential too" :p "Plus I remember Yuuno was also an archeologist at age 9... So last year"

-Once they're done eating, Hans tells Tanya he wants to put her in charge of the mage battalion she proposed, it's then she realized her screw up. He says that after she graduates, she will quickly ascend to the rank of major thanks to her prowess and some arrangements-

---
Rin: "The better we remain far from those things, the better. Even being mauled away sounds better, at least things would end quick that way..."
---
---

-That's not good news-
Not to mention everything Frisk did for us monsters...

Peridot: Now what has she gotten herself into?
___

Marco; I've fought a lot of baddies, but I've never had to fight something like that before...

Star: ...What else does he know about this place? And anyone else who's part of Chaldea?

Marco: One room in his hideout gave us a pretty good idea...
___

"And magic blasts from Ludo!"
___

"Those Toffee has allied with like Coyle and Drakkon. This information is proof that Chaldea isn't so trapped there, after all..."

We'll speak to the others about this first. All knowledge concerning the Space Pirate commanders and Phazon, is to remain secret as we previously discussed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Oh dear...Did they say what they were called for?)
Weiss: "Apathy......." -intensely worried-

Scáthach: "Looking for any remaining enemy forces"
Kanna: "Can we help?"

---
---
---

-That's not good news-

___

Marco; I've fought a lot of baddies, but I've never had to fight something like that before...

Star: ...What else does he know about this place? And anyone else who's part of Chaldea?

___

___

"Those Toffee has allied with like Coyle and Drakkon. This information is proof that Chaldea isn't so trapped there, after all..."

We'll speak to the others about this first. All knowledge concerning the Space Pirate commanders and Phazon, is to remain secret as we previously discussed.
Zelda: "Into war, that's what."
---
-and they back to base-
---
-IT HURTED A LOT-

-KAMUI SCREAMING IN PAIN AND CRYING-
---
-Kama unanswered-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
As I said previously, I should be more active today than I was for most of the week.

(...Thank you.) "He smiles"
___

"They'd be harmless to the likes of them."
___

"Gasp" You're probably right!

"The great uncle is holding a grand reopening of the tourist trap's wax museum, and his niece's new sculpture is modeled after the great uncle himself!"
___

"This is what Aquamarine aims. These Decepticons are far too useful, and she fully intends on keeping her word this time."
Can't say I will tomorrow. Or past tomorrow.

-She smiles back as she went-
---
-Indeed, what is their objective?-
---
Paris: "That's sweet of her..."
---
-Oh, that's excellent-

___

___

___

---
-and they back to base-
---
-IT HURTED A LOT-

---
-Kama unanswered-
-Tanya in an effort for it to not work made it so promotional fliers made it clear that being in the Squadron is helis-

-It backfires due to this country's belief of the glory of warfare and instead she gets lots of paperwork due to the number of applicants and Viktoriya arrives as she was re-assigned to be under her command before the credits roll-
---
-A pretty dark room, and I don't mean literally-
---
-Tiki really doesn't wants to see that-
---
Kama: "Alright, that shall it be"

-A few Putties trying to sneak to return-
Kanna: "Can we help?"
Scáthach: "If you want"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can't say I will tomorrow. Or past tomorrow.

-She smiles back as she went-
---
-Indeed, what is their objective?-
---
Paris: "That's sweet of her..."
---
-Oh, that's excellent-
I figured as much, and it's not a big deal since I won't won't be very active either. Christmas stuff is happening and I gotta do much of the decorating.

I don't know about you, but I'll probably have considerably more time to post next week.

(I still can't believe we ate food that quickly...)

___

"They're simply common Zebes lifeforms surviving on instinct."
___

What an incredible family!

"When the great uncle starts taking questions from the audience, the old hillbilly and "local kook" from the last episode asks if the wax figures are alive and, as a follow-up question, if he can survive the "Wax Man Uprising"."
___

"No one among Chaldea could've seen a Gem/Decepticon alliance coming..."

---
-and they back to base-
---
-IT HURTED A LOT-

---
-Kama unanswered-
-Tanya in an effort for it to not work made it so promotional fliers made it clear that being in the Squadron is helis-

-It backfires due to this country's belief of the glory of warfare and instead she gets lots of paperwork due to the number of applicants and Viktoriya arrives as she was re-assigned to be under her command before the credits roll-
---
---
---

Ugh, paperwork!

You get used to it, love. "Smiling"

At least I can sympathize with her for once. I don't know how you did so much paperwork as Royal Scientist, Alphys...

"If Jenny were here, she'd sneeze despite being a robot."

A running gag in MLAATR is that the intergalactic protection unit spends more time doing mountains of paperwork than anything else.
___

...Now I'm unsure if I should have Kama sent in time to intercept them before they reach the base or not.
___

"Moon noticed Tiki's reaction, and felt some guilt..."

Moon: Now how do we keep her contained?!

It has somethin' to do with 'er necklace, don't it?!
___

"Kama was answered, Toffee just told her they would wait to deploy her :V"

Hm! Excellent...

"Would Toffee or Kama notice any of them?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(All I remember is that you said that just being near them made all of you feel hopeless...)
Weiss: "And that Ruby is the only one who can damage them, so there's no point in having a massive team when only one person can harm it."

Scáthach: "If you want"
-HAPP DWAGON-

---
---
---

Ugh, paperwork!

At least I can sympathize with her for once. I don't know how you did so much paperwork as Royal Scientist, Alphys...

A running gag in MLAATR is that the intergalactic protection unit spends more time doing mountains of paperwork than anything else.
___

...Now I'm unsure if I should have Kama sent in time to intercept them before they reach the base or not.
___

___

Hm! Excellent...

Zelda: "That is something Rulers can sympathize with." :p
---
I forgot the Kama part... could be last second? :p
---
Ingrid: "Or lack thereof..."
---
-would they?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And that Ruby is the only one who can damage them, so there's no point in having a massive team when only one person can harm it."
(I guess that makes sense...It's kind of like how Pokemon have type advantages and disadvantages. Some aren't very effective against other types. If only one Pokemon on a team is effective at damaging another team's types, there's not much of a point in most of the others joining the battle.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I guess that makes sense...It's kind of like how Pokemon have type advantages and disadvantages. Some aren't very effective against other types. If only one Pokemon on a team is effective at damaging another team's types, there's not much of a point in most of the others joining the battle.)
Weiss: "It's mostly because Ruby has special eyes that are very good against Grimm. Otherwise, she'd be just as hopeless against them as anyone else."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I figured as much, and it's not a big deal since I won't won't be very active either. Christmas stuff is happening and I gotta do much of the decorating.

I don't know about you, but I'll probably have considerably more time to post next week.

(I still can't believe we ate food that quickly...)

___

"They're simply common Zebes lifeforms surviving on instinct."
___

What an incredible family!

"When the great uncle starts taking questions from the audience, the old hillbilly and "local kook" from the last episode asks if the wax figures are alive and, as a follow-up question, if he can survive the "Wax Man Uprising"."
___

"No one among Chaldea could've seen a Gem/Decepticon alliance coming..."
Understandable.

Atalanta: "...What was it made of besides apples?" -curious-
---
-Ah, some of the released ones-
-Thought they were pirates for a moment lol-
---
Paris: "...What if they are?"
---
-And how dangerous it would be-
Ugh, paperwork!

___

___

___

Hm! Excellent...

---
---
---
-would they?-
Hayate: "Fate did tell me her mother had to do plenty of paperwork before when having to craft an identity for her and others in Earth to investigate the incident when we met"
---
-Last second is fine by me- :p
---
Tiki: "She has no Dragonstone anymore..."
---
-Most got away unseen, but they managed to spot one-
-HAPP DWAGON-
-She ruffled her hair before they went off-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Understandable.

Atalanta: "...What was it made of besides apples?" -curious-
---
-Ah, some of the released ones-
-Thought they were pirates for a moment lol-
---
Paris: "...What if they are?"
---
-And how dangerous it would be-
(All I know for sure is that a specific selection of berries was used in the recipe...)
___

"Thankfully, they all left by now :p"
___

They could be the episode's monsters or mystery!

"Another question comes from a reporter from the local newspaper who asks if the tourist trap owner really think this wax museum attraction constitutes a Wonder of the World."

"His question is rejected as the great uncle points out that the "reporter"'s microphone is just a turkey baster."
___

"Especially now that Aquamarine is involved and that it's being led by her and Shockwave as opposed to the incompetent Starscream..."

---
---
---
-would they?-
Hayate: "Fate did tell me her mother had to do plenty of paperwork before when having to craft an identity for her and others in Earth to investigate the incident when we met"
---
---
---
Paperwork is a part of almost every job.

It wasn't when I was the Royal Guard captain!
___

Excellent, that's fine by me as well :p

"Buff Frog makes an abrupt stop and even skids a short distance across the ground just to avoid an attack from one of Kama's clones."
___

Ludo: Then how do you all plan on making her the opposite of crazy again?!
___

"He raised an eyebrow at it, but won't mention it to Coyle or Drakkon."

"Best to not chance letting whoever this strange spy is working for know that he's onto them..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Eyes that are super effective against Grimm...Then they'll probably all be okay, right...?)
Weiss: "Ruby knows what she's doing. I trust in her."

-She ruffled her hair before they went off-
-awwwww-

-Kanna had a cute smile when her hair was ruffled-

---
---
---

___

"Buff Frog makes an abrupt stop and even skids a short distance across the ground just to avoid an attack from one of Kama's clones."
___

___

"Best to not chance letting whoever this strange spy is working for know that he's onto them..."
Zelda: "Link didn't have any when he was part of Hyrule's Royal Guard either. The job of a soldier is to protect their home, not to write some papers."
---
Yang: -immediately stopped her bike!- "What was that?!"
---
Ingrid: "Tell Tiki is she has someone crafting a new stone, your majesty."
---
-he figured it was one of their units even though Drakkon never uses them?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(All I know for sure is that a specific selection of berries was used in the recipe...)
___

"Thankfully, they all left by now :p"
___

They could be the episode's monsters or mystery!

"Another question comes from a reporter from the local newspaper who asks if the tourist trap owner really think this wax museum attraction constitutes a Wonder of the World."

"His question is rejected as the great uncle points out that the "reporter"'s microphone is just a turkey baster."
___

"Especially now that Aquamarine is involved and that it's being led by her and Shockwave as opposed to the incompetent Starscream..."
Atalanta: "...Can you detect which?" -wanna try doing it-
---
-Good for them then- :p
---
Paris: "I'm willing to bet to!"

Charlotte: -Chuckles-
---
-The incompetent who would no doubt attempt to backstab the Diamonds if put under them-

___

___

___

Zelda: "Link didn't have any when he was part of Hyrule's Royal Guard either. The job of a soldier is to protect their home, not to write some papers."
---
---
---
Medea: "I suppose it is different when you are meant to be the leader of a squadron, being put in charge of others"
---
-A HUGE VAJRA IN BLUE FLAMES FLIES TO HER BIKE AT HIGH SPEEDS-
---
Tiki: "I... I could give her my Dragonstone, but then I'd be in the same state..."
---
-Kama then went to attack RWBY-

-And true...-
-awwwww-

-Kanna had a cute smile when her hair was ruffled-
Scáthach: "We'll see how well you've done with your training"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...Can you detect which?" -wanna try doing it-
---
-Good for them then- :p
---
Paris: "I'm willing to bet to!"

Charlotte: -Chuckles-
---
-The incompetent who would no doubt attempt to backstab the Diamonds if put under them-
(...I... can certainly try.)

"Trying to sniff out which other berries were used in the recipe"

___

(Now that was good chocolate.)
___

"They're good kids :p"

"A much more professional reporter from the local news channel dismisses the previous "reporter" and asks her question: confirmation over whether or not the free pizza promised in flyers for this event is going to be served or not. The rest of the audience erupts in outrage asking the same thing."

"The great uncle lies that this was a typo, and disappears with a flash bomb, while the audience all storms off, some even vandalizing the area out of spite."
___

"There doesn't seem to be even one person here who misses him."

Weiss: "Ruby knows what she's doing. I trust in her."
(Then there's no reason to worry, right?)

---
---
---
Medea: "I suppose it is different when you are meant to be the leader of a squadron, being put in charge of others"
---
---
Tiki: "I... I could give her my Dragonstone, but then I'd be in the same state..."
---

-And true...-
Exactyl!

___

Marco: Gah, it's Kama! One way or another, she found us!

"Tried to intercept the giant flying vajra by catching it."
___

Moon: Someone may be working on a new dragonstone for you already...
___

"*R__Y, only the sisters are part of the rescue group."

"He figured that it most likely works for either Coyle or Drakkon. Why else would a random spy be here all of the sudden? It seems unlikely to be Chaldea's work."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...I... can certainly try.)

"Trying to sniff out which other berries were used in the recipe"

___

(Now that was good chocolate.)
___

"They're good kids :p"

"A much more professional reporter from the local news channel dismisses the previous "reporter" and asks her question: confirmation over whether or not the free pizza promised in flyers for this event is going to be served or not. The rest of the audience erupts in outrage asking the same thing."

"The great uncle lies that this was a typo, and disappears with a flash bomb, while the audience all storms off, some even vandalizing the area out of spite."
___

"There doesn't seem to be even one person here who misses him."
-She is waiting for the answer-
---
Semiramis: "Of course, I only make sure my products are of quality"
---
Paris: "Is it justified?"
Gareth: "Of course not!" -none of them ever had pizza-
---
-Not even his own clone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She is waiting for the answer-
---
Semiramis: "Of course, I only make sure my products are of quality"
---
Paris: "Is it justified?"
Gareth: "Of course not!" -none of them ever had pizza-
---
-Not even his own clone-
(I can sense the flavors of a Kasib Berry, some Oran Berries and Pecha Berries, and a Rawst Berry...)
___

(They're totally high quality!)

(Man, I really want more days to be like this. No battles or nonsense, just eating tons and tons of chocolate!)
___

Have none of you ever had pizza? Then maybe we should all have a pizza dinner later!

"The great uncle has become very fond of his wax counterpart, complimenting it and jokingly asking if it wants anything from the kitchen. He really admires this wax reflection of himself."
___

"Starscream will prove them all wrong!!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scáthach: "We'll see how well you've done with your training"
Kanna: -EXCITED0

(Then there's no reason to worry, right?)
Weiss: "I'm still worried, even if they took the most strategic idea..."

---
---
---

-And true...-
Exactyl!

___

___

___

"He figured that it most likely works for either Coyle or Drakkon. Why else would a random spy be here all of the sudden? It seems unlikely to be Chaldea's work."
-then?-
---
Yang: "HELL NO" -gets the hell away, but the vajra hits the bike-

// And now I'll retcon it being the hoverbike from V8, simply because it makes more sense if Jenny's mom give her one as an upgrade :p
---
-Azura sure it!-
---
-that's fair enough-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
SORRY FOR ABSCENCE
(I can sense the flavors of a Kasib Berry, some Oran Berries and Pecha Berries, and a Rawst Berry...)
___

(They're totally high quality!)

(Man, I really want more days to be like this. No battles or nonsense, just eating tons and tons of chocolate!)
___

Have none of you ever had pizza? Then maybe we should all have a pizza dinner later!

"The great uncle has become very fond of his wax counterpart, complimenting it and jokingly asking if it wants anything from the kitchen. He really admires this wax reflection of himself."
___

"Starscream will prove them all wrong!!"
-She decided to write them down-
---
Jack: "All the mean people were fend off, right?"
Semiramis: "I believe so"
---
Gareth: "Alright, if you want to!"
Apollo: "Nacissist..."
---
-He would laugh... But the drone he's in has no voice box-
Exactyl!

___

___

___

-then?-
---

// And now I'll retcon it being the hoverbike from V8, simply because it makes more sense if Jenny's mom give her one as an upgrade :p
---
-Azura sure it!-
---
-that's fair enough-
-THEN NEXT EPISODE STARTS-
---
-Then Jenny tried to stop it, but it kept moving-
---
-While in the infirmary!-

Shamal: "...Will this really work?"
---
-It wasn't fully unexected either though...-
Kanna: -EXCITED0
-Seems most are gone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY Spoilers:

I'm not sure what part of the episode hit me the hardest, but I do know one thing: Ironwood's still making terrible decisions.

SORRY FOR ABSCENCE

-She decided to write them down-
---
Jack: "All the mean people were fend off, right?"
Semiramis: "I believe so"
---
Gareth: "Alright, if you want to!"
Apollo: "Nacissist..."
---
-He would laugh... But the drone he's in has no voice box-
You're good. I was fairly busy today with Christmas stuff as previously mentioned, after all.

"Will she cook it?"
___

(We did have one question, though...)

(About...Well, we need to see someone who...Saw or was at the future, I guess?)
___

Pizza party draws nigh!

"The twins are brushing their teeth when they hear their great uncle screaming "NOOO!" in horror downstairs."

"When they go down to investigate, their uncle exclaims in equal horror that his wax-self has been murdered. The sculpture is now lying on the floor with it's head chopped off, while the nearby grandfather clock chimes in time with the camera zooming out for dramatic effect."

"The female twin faints and her worried brother catches her."
___

"And besides, laughing now would arouse more suspicion..."

Weiss: "So do I..."
"Did R__Y tell Weiss that Star being surrounded by Apathy is the reason for the mission?"

-then?-
---

---
-Azura sure it!-
---
-that's fair enough-
---
---

---
"WHAT HAPPENS?!"
___

Yang!

"Marco threw himself and Star off the bike to avoid it as well."

Star: Toffee's Servant...
___

I-It has to...How's your progress, Azura?

Claptrap: It better be done soon, or else your friend out there is gonna go on a bloodthirsty rampage! Just a friendly reminder.
___

"He already suspected someone like Coyle had ambitions of her own, so whether this golem works for her or Drakkon, it doesn't change much."

"Toffee left the Space Pirate vessel by this point, and they both saw him again."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seems most are gone-
-most?-

"Did R__Y tell Weiss that Star being surrounded by Apathy is the reason for the mission?"
-yes, and she swore to keep it secret-

---
---

---
"WHAT HAPPENS?!"
___

Yang!

___

Claptrap: It better be done soon, or else your friend out there is gonna go on a bloodthirsty rampage! Just a friendly reminder.
___

"He already suspected someone like Coyle had ambitions of her own, so whether this golem works for her or Drakkon, it doesn't change much."

"Toffee left the Space Pirate vessel by this point, and they both saw him again."
-WHAT KOP ASKED-
---
Ruby: "Just what we needed..."
---
Azura: "You think I don't know that?!" :glare:
---
Dr. Coyle: "Welcome back."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Will she cook it?"
___

(We did have one question, though...)

(About...Well, we need to see someone who...Saw or was at the future, I guess?)
___

Pizza party draws nigh!

"The twins are brushing their teeth when they hear their great uncle screaming "NOOO!" in horror downstairs."

"When they go down to investigate, their uncle exclaims in equal horror that his wax-self has been murdered. The sculpture is now lying on the floor with it's head chopped off, while the nearby grandfather clock chimes in time with the camera zooming out for dramatic effect."

"The female twin faints and her worried brother catches her."
___

"And besides, laughing now would arouse more suspicion..."
-She will at least make the attempt-
---
Semiramis: "Hm? Who do you mean?"
---
Paris: "Oh no, who could have done that and why?!"

Charlotte: "Maybe someone jealous"

Gareth: "Or what if..." -GASP-"IT WAS ANOTHER WAX STATUE?!"
---
-Indeed-

-Buzzsaw has sent a report, managing to sneak on to the Alliance leaders-
"WHAT HAPPENS?!"
___

Yang!

___

___

-WHAT KOP ASKED-
---
---
---
-Next episode starts where the last left off, Tanya with a bunch of paperwork as Viktoriya says she was reassigned to be her second-in-command as she worked under her before and both are girls-
---
Kama: "You know, we can make this easy, just give the girl up, and I'll leave"
---
Shamal: "Sorry, we had to make sure"
-Hayate decided to help by at least giving some of her mana-
-She has quite to spare-
---
Drakkon: "I assume your meeting went well"
-There's still a bit of of hostile Zebesian wildlife released by the Space Pirates-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She will at least make the attempt-
---
Semiramis: "Hm? Who do you mean?"
---
Paris: "Oh no, who could have done that and why?!"

Charlotte: "Maybe someone jealous"

Gareth: "Or what if..." -GASP-"IT WAS ANOTHER WAX STATUE?!"
---
-Indeed-

-Buzzsaw has sent a report, managing to sneak on to the Alliance leaders-
"Will it turn out good?"
___

"...I forgot :lol:"
___

"GASP ALSO" Gareth is probably right!

"They contact the police, who, deem the case unsolvable."
___

Incoming report from Buzzsaw!

-yes, and she swore to keep it secret-
(Did they say why they had to fight the Apathy again...?)

-WHAT KOP ASKED-
---
---
---
-Next episode starts where the last left off, Tanya with a bunch of paperwork as Viktoriya says she was reassigned to be her second-in-command as she worked under her before and both are girls-
---
---
-She has quite to spare-
---
Looks like they're working together again.
___

Shut up.
___

"Alphys worries about the kid."

What-What about this containment team? How are they holding up...?

___

It would seem.Chaldea has not been completely shut down, after all

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Will it turn out good?"
___

"...I forgot :lol:"
___

"GASP ALSO" Gareth is probably right!

"They contact the police, who, deem the case unsolvable."
___

Incoming report from Buzzsaw!
---
-Yan Qing-
---
-Which of course, the spectators get why-
---
-Soundwave transmits it-

Buzzsaw: "I have managed to encounter the room of their leaders; one is a male human in full armor, another female human that appears to have mutant arms and a lizard creature, who is accompanied by a humanoid woman who calls herself a deity. It appears the first two are starting to be distrustful of the lizard and the self-proclaimed deity"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Yan Qing-
---
-Which of course, the spectators get why-
---
-Soundwave transmits it-

Buzzsaw: "I have managed to encounter the room of their leaders; one is a male human in full armor, another female human that appears to have mutant arms and a lizard creature, who is accompanied by a humanoid woman who calls herself a deity. It appears the first two are starting to be distrustful of the lizard and the self-proclaimed deity"
Welp that's fair. :laugh:
___

"I meant who they would ask rhe question of since Yan Qing is gone..."
___

"The male twin challenges this and believes he can help solve the case. The two cops dismiss him as an adorable "city boy", mock him, and leave."

"The twins decide to solve the case themselves."
___

What kind of bizarre organic organization is this? At least it sounds like they're in conflict with each other.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
V8

Guess I gotta rewrite Ruby's Semblance now lmao

-There's still a bit of of hostile Zebesian wildlife released by the Space Pirates-
Kanna: -Dragon Fang-

(Did they say why they had to fight the Apathy again...?)
Weiss: "They think this may be where Star is..."

---
---
-She has quite to spare-
---
ooks like they're working together again.
___

Shut up.
___

"Alphys worries about the kid."

What-What about this containment team? How are they holding up...?

___

It would seem.Chaldea has not been completely shut down, after all
-indeed-
---
Yang: "But we worked so hard just getting her in the first place."
---
Azura: "Thank you, little girl." :)
---
Dr. Coyle: "Well, I don't think it would have been wise to expect them to give up, but they still lack a convenient way to leave their powerless base."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
V8

Guess I gotta rewrite Ruby's Semblance now lmao
"Another thing I never want to do ever again..."

-Blake Belladonna 2020

Weiss: "They think this may be where Star is..."
(...Mewni's princess that he's been trying to capture...)

"And being home to so many Apathy, it sounds like he created the nearly ideal trap to keep Star in and others out..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Another thing I never want to do ever again..."

-Blake Belladonna 2020

(...Mewni's princess that he's been trying to capture...)

"And being home to so many Apathy, it sounds like he created the nearly ideal trap to keep Star in and others out..."
I liked how smug she was when pointing out Penny figured the Semblance before Ruby did :p

Anyway... lots of changes to Ruby.

Semblance rewritten, both of her Noble Phantasms that use the Semblance also rewritten (all of this being V8 spoilers :p) and finally rewrote everything relating to the Silver Eyes using what we learned from V6 (been a long time coming lmao)

Weiss: "As much as I hate to admit it, that might have been the smartest place to hide her."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I liked how smug she was when pointing out Penny figured the Semblance before Ruby did :p

Anyway... lots of changes to Ruby.

Semblance rewritten, both of her Noble Phantasms that use the Semblance also rewritten (all of this being V8 spoilers :p) and finally rewrote everything relating to the Silver Eyes using what we learned from V6 (been a long time coming lmao)

Weiss: "As much as I hate to admit it, that might have been the smartest place to hide her."
Blake is still my 2nd fav character for a reason. :p

It's what happens when I fell so far behind, I guess. :lol:

(Well, he's too smart! Everyone he's hurt, everything he's done...I hate that monster...)

Top Bottom