• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Is Winter alright?!
"She went to bathe before checking on her...Which wouldn't have been a concern if she had merely taken a nap for a few hours, but who knows what could've happened to Winter by now?!"

"Though she can then hear what something moving in her room. Maybe she can peak through the door and investigate?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She went to bathe before checking on her...Which wouldn't have been a concern if she had merely taken a nap for a few hours, but who knows what could've happened to Winter by now?!"

"Though she can then hear what something moving in her room. Maybe she can peak through the door and investigate?"
-that she does!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And they see the curry in question, one plate of which was already eaten by Patxi."

___

"Jack treats them like little brothers, so it was bound to happen :p"
___

"The great uncle, meanwhile, is frustrated at seeing two other young twins bond with their grandfather on their own boat. It gets to the point where he vocally boos them over it."
___

(Something's going on here, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it...)
-So it basically is already gone...-
---
Semiramis: "I'm just kidding of course, here" -gives them some chocolate-
---
Paris: "He'll get something coming, right?"
---
-Good thing, can't let the crew slip up by some interference...-
Kamui: "What a shame..."
---
Kanna: Please rest...
-Then everyone arrives-
---
Nanoha: O-Okay... But please be safe...
I can't tell when her life is going to get better or when it 's going to get worse...

As a character, I can't say I'm rooting for her, but it's interesting seeing how she handles and adapts to these situations. I'm also totally interested in the war she's participating in!
___

Arthur?!

I'll admit, that was fairly impressive! Wait, what's wrong with this guy?

Marco: Star...

Star: Ugh...where ...am I? I...I never found out...where Toffee captured me...

...Marco?
___

Ludo: Look, lady, I don't know what's got you acting so crazy, but you can blame it on Toffee and all those upper class bad ruler nitwits he's aligned himself with! Maybe we can just strike a deal and have you murder him in exchange for not killing anyone...else, I guess?
___

Grimm played no small part in that dimension's decay, but at the rate Chaldea has survived, Grimm alone will take far too long to keep them all at bay.

"In reality, as the Grimm are essentially creatures of black magic, they're suffering from the fritz just as much as all of Chaldea's residents who survive on mana are. The only reason the Apathy aren't is because Toffee has made it as such. Being able to corrupt magic as his leisure more or less means he's at the control panel of all magic."
Zelda: "I can fully agree with Undyne here."
---
Ruby: "ARTHUR!"

Yang: "Must've cost a lot of mana to use this... He probably needs rest..."
---
-Kamui just punched the spirit-

Kamui: "I'll just be frank here. My bloodlust won't be satisfied until everyone is on the floor, their lives robbed by my claws.

Only Tiki gets to live, shall she choose to join me.
"
---
-but that means he nows how varied they can be too, and having them be at full power could give Chaldea a hard time-

Dr. Coyle: "But with no way out, they'll have no choice but to fight them. We've effectively prevented them from ever stopping us!"
-Next scene is Viktoriya sulking over how tiring how difficult all this is... Then she sees Tanya in front of her, who admits is impressed with how she's been able to keep up. Viktoriya is scared remembering what happened to her fellow privates in the first episode... But then Tanya just pulls a document out and says she recommended her to ascend in rank. Of course, while slightly doubtful at first, she ended thanking her-

-Tanya is then seen reading another document saying her rank raised to first lieutenant, and is ready to depart to a military university, not before discussing a bit with her former superior who wished her good luck-

Medea: "...So how will Being X interfere?"
---
Rin: "I can confirm, it took a heavy toll on him..."
---
Mash: "What about your husband and your family?!"
---
Drakkon: "If nothing else, then what you suggest?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Meanwhile
DSP: SomeGuy98 just did a 200$ tip and said "Are you ever gonna play Street Fighter 30th Anniversary again?" No, I will not play it again because of the lag, terrible people beating me, and the wrong speed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now that we're all here, I'm gonna give a heads-up: today and Friday are probably going to be my only really active days here this week.

Gonna be spending a lot more of my time cooking and with family events because of Thanksgiving.

-So it basically is already gone...-
---
Semiramis: "I'm just kidding of course, here" -gives them some chocolate-
---
Paris: "He'll get something coming, right?"
---
-Good thing, can't let the crew slip up by some interference...-
"Sighed, a bit disappointed"

(I wouldn't take another Pokemon's meal, let alone a young one's...)

(Hey, Heshima! Want this other plate of curry Boudica made for me? I don't think I can finish it.)

(...)
___

"They immediately munch on it!"
___

"The trio's boat passes by and the lake monster severally splashes both the great uncle's boat and that boat of the grandpa and his grandkids."

"All the great uncle can do is throw his fishing hat down in frustration, then sight in defeat and sadness."
___

"Not at all..."

Zelda: "I can fully agree with Undyne here."
---
Ruby: "ARTHUR!"

Yang: "Must've cost a lot of mana to use this... He probably needs rest..."
---
-Kamui just punched the spirit-

Kamui: "I'll just be frank here. My bloodlust won't be satisfied until everyone is on the floor, their lives robbed by my claws.

Only Tiki gets to live, shall she choose to join me.
"
---
-but that means he nows how varied they can be too, and having them be at full power could give Chaldea a hard time-

Dr. Coyle: "But with no way out, they'll have no choice but to fight them. We've effectively prevented them from ever stopping us!"
-Next scene is Viktoriya sulking over how tiring how difficult all this is... Then she sees Tanya in front of her, who admits is impressed with how she's been able to keep up. Viktoriya is scared remembering what happened to her fellow privates in the first episode... But then Tanya just pulls a document out and says she recommended her to ascend in rank. Of course, while slightly doubtful at first, she ended thanking her-

-Tanya is then seen reading another document saying her rank raised to first lieutenant, and is ready to depart to a military university, not before discussing a bit with her former superior who wished her good luck-

---
---
---
I-I don't know...
___

"Jenny lifted him up."

We'll get him to the infirmary as soon as we get back...

Marco: I'll...have to tell him thanks for everything when he comes to. Thanks for everything you did, too, Ruby.

"The pair were who really made this mission a success, dealing with both the Apathy and this otherworldly Space Pirate."
___

Ludo: Okay...then what? I was always all about world domination and all that, but if you're just gonna stand around as the only person or two in a world full of dead people, isn't that eventually gonna get like, really boring, or something?
___

"He's thinking about it...But there are other plans he has in mind, and the Grimm alone won't be able to cover for it."

I suggest that-...Excuse me for a moment.

"A Space Pirate whispered something to him. The next thing they know, he's boarding a nearby parked Space Pirate vessel."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She had no time to recharge or bathe between the Mewni mission and defending the base, so this feels quite relaxing..."
-absolutely-

-Then everyone arrives-
---
Nanoha: O-Okay... But please be safe...
Kanna: I will!

---
---
---
I-I don't know...
___

"Jenny lifted him up."

Marco: I'll...have to tell him thanks for everything when he comes to. Thanks for everything you did, too, Ruby.

"The pair were who really made this mission a success, dealing with both the Apathy and this otherworldly Space Pirate."
___

Ludo: Okay...then what? I was always all about world domination and all that, but if you're just gonna stand around as the only person or two in a world full of dead people, isn't that eventually gonna get like, really boring, or something?
___

"He's thinking about it...But there are other plans he has in mind, and the Grimm alone won't be able to cover for it."

"A Space Pirate whispered something to him. The next thing they know, he's boarding a nearby parked Space Pirate vessel."
Zelda: -invested in the show-
---
Ruby: "Enough with the compliments! Let's get out of here before the Apathys find us!"
---
Ingrid: "Did someone give Ludo the reminder that she's insane?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "Something wrong?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
DSP: -Starts singing horribly during his RE2 playthrough-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now that we're all here, I'm gonna give a heads-up: today and Friday are probably going to be my only really active days here this week.

Gonna be spending a lot more of my time cooking and with family events because of Thanksgiving.

"Sighed, a bit disappointed"

(I wouldn't take another Pokemon's meal, let alone a young one's...)

(Hey, Heshima! Want this other plate of curry Boudica made for me? I don't think I can finish it.)

(...)
___

"They immediately munch on it!"
___

"The trio's boat passes by and the lake monster severally splashes both the great uncle's boat and that boat of the grandpa and his grandkids."

"All the great uncle can do is throw his fishing hat down in frustration, then sight in defeat and sadness."
___

"Not at all..."
Understandable

-It looks so well-made...-
---
---
-Now they feel bad for him again-
---
-Yet Waspinator is behaving as he always does right now-
I-I don't know...
___

"Jenny lifted him up."

___

___

---
Ruby: "Enough with the compliments! Let's get out of here before the Apathys find us!"
---
---
-Tanya boards a train thinking she'd off to a safe life in military university while saying "too bad for you, Being X~"-

-Kurt and Hans are dicussing about how to deal with the attaks, the former telling the latter to make a new special unit to respond to any battle, and the former sees 'Deus lo Vult' written in the back of a document, which brought him to pick it up and see it was Tanya's profile-

Medea: "...So that's how"
---
-Their cries can already be heard...-
---
-Only Moon can hear you, Ingrid- :V
---
-Drakkon too is curious-
Kanna: I will!
-Shirou attempting to comfort Kanna-
DSP: -Starts singing horribly during his RE2 playthrough-
-I somehow can't deny I've done this at times with other games-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Understandable

-It looks so well-made...-
---
---
-Now they feel bad for him again-
---
-Yet Waspinator is behaving as he always does right now-
I'll try to be more active in the evenings, though. We'll see!

(It's fine, really, it wasn't made for me...)

(I don't mind sharing the curry as long as you don't, Boudica.) :)

___

I had to
___

"The female twin has to steer the boat as the lake monster destroys it's roof and the handyman is getting attacked by a beaver."

"All the male twin can do is research the map and journal for advice, and the journal says that there might be a cave behind the waterfall straight ahead."

"His sister's response as she steered there, was, understandably, "MIGHT BE?!"."
___

(Has someone tampered with his programming?)

---
---
---
-Tanya boards a train thinking she'd off to a safe life in military university while saying "too bad for you, Being X~"-

-Kurt and Hans are dicussing about how to deal with the attaks, the former telling the latter to make a new special unit to respond to any battle, and the former sees 'Deus lo Vult' written in the back of a document, which brought him to pick it up and see it was Tanya's profile-

---
---
---
-Drakkon too is curious-
Oh geez...
___

Marco: Right! Star, are you alright?

Star: I still don't know where I am...

Marco: Not important right now, what's important is that we get you outta here!

"To make matters worse, it turns out Phantoon had a reason for throwing that train at them, and it wasn't just to crush them with it: Toffee showed how he was yet another step ahead, as even more Apathy had been loaded into each train car, and the resulting damage done to them from the throw broke the doors open, allowing these Apathy to slowly but surely crawl out..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! "Keeping Arthur's body away from the Apathy"
___

Moon: She can't be reasoned with in this state, Ludo...

"Ludo's points weren't wrong, though."

"You know your plan is flawed when Ludo starts making sense. :V"
___

I have to speak with an informant. Kama, you're with me.

"Coyle and Drakkon see no reason why they shouldn't know what this is about? He and Kama already boarded the ship before they could inquire further..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll try to be more active in the evenings, though. We'll see!

(It's fine, really, it wasn't made for me...)

(I don't mind sharing the curry as long as you don't, Boudica.) :)

___

I had to
___

"The female twin has to steer the boat as the lake monster destroys it's roof and the handyman is getting attacked by a beaver."

"All the male twin can do is research the map and journal for advice, and the journal says that there might be a cave behind the waterfall straight ahead."

"His sister's response as she steered there, was, understandably, "MIGHT BE?!"."
___

(Has someone tampered with his programming?)
Boudica: "Go head, if it's wht you want"
---
-No one to blame you- :p
---
Paris: "I hope they come out right..."

Charlotte: "I'm sure they will" -pats head-

-Gareth is as invested as the kids-
---
-It is possible... While sentient they made it clear they still can be reprogrammed and hacked through-

-But most of the important crew of the Nemesis has been with her, bar Astrotrain, Ratbat and Frenzy who were scouting Energon, and Ravage and Sideways who are in their current mission-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "Go head, if it's wht you want"
---
-No one to blame you- :p
---
Paris: "I hope they come out right..."

Charlotte: "I'm sure they will" -pats head-

-Gareth is as invested as the kids-
---
-It is possible... While sentient they made it clear they still can be reprogrammed and hacked through-

-But most of the important crew of the Nemesis has been with her, bar Astrotrain, Ratbat and Frenzy who were scouting Energon, and Ravage and Sideways who are in their current mission-
"Bows, or at least tried to, only doing it partially so as to not stress his muscles too much during recovery."

(Thank you, Boudica...)

"He tries the curry...and much like with Patxi previously, it didn't take long for Heshima to finish the plate after getting his first taste of it."

___

"It's a classic merely two years later."

(Still good!)

(Who doesn't love chocolate, Shuriken?)

___

They made it! The secret cave behind the waterfall is real! And safe!

"And the lake monster is trapped in the cave entrance, allowing the twins to take photos of it safely when his sister reminds him he has one more spare under his hat!"
___

(Is there a spy made for hacking in the vicinity? Unlikely, that deactivated one reported by Slipstream was horribly incompetent. They only kept him alive for amusement.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She's relieved that Blake's okay, but what about the other two...?"
-are they busy?-

-Shirou attempting to comfort Kanna-
-awwwwww-

---
---
---
-Drakkon too is curious-
Oh geez...
___

Marco: Right! Star, are you alright?

Star: I still don't know where I am...

Marco: Not important right now, what's important is that we get you outta here!

"To make matters worse, it turns out Phantoon had a reason for throwing that train at them, and it wasn't just to crush them with it: Toffee showed how he was yet another step ahead, as even more Apathy had been loaded into each train car, and the resulting damage done to them from the throw broke the doors open, allowing these Apathy to slowly but surely crawl out..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! "Keeping Arthur's body away from the Apathy"
___

Moon: She can't be reasoned with in this state, Ludo...

"Ludo's points weren't wrong, though."

"You know your plan is flawed when Ludo starts making sense. :V"
___

I have to speak with an informant. Kama, you're with me.

"Coyle and Drakkon see no reason why they shouldn't know what this is about? He and Kama already boarded the ship before they could inquire further..."
-oh geez indeed-
---
Yang: "****************************! LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!"
---
-Kamui has no plan though; she's just consumed by a desire to kill anything that breathes-

Byleth: "We have to stop her..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Despite all out efforts at shutting down Chaldea, he hides things from us..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-During his actual playthrough, all he did was say "ALL EMPLOYEES" over and over again.
-I don't know the context but the thought is funny-
"Bows, or at least tried to, only doing it partially so as to not stress his muscles too much during recovery."

(Thank you, Boudica...)

"He tries the curry...and much like with Patxi previously, it didn't take long for Heshima to finish the plate after getting his first taste of it."

___

"It's a classic merely two years later."

(Still good!)

(Who doesn't love chocolate, Shuriken?)

___

They made it! The secret cave behind the waterfall is real! And safe!

"And the lake monster is trapped in the cave entrance, allowing the twins to take photos of it safely when his sister reminds him he has one more spare under his hat!"
___

(Is there a spy made for hacking in the vicinity? Unlikely, that deactivated one reported by Slipstream was horribly incompetent. They only kept him alive for amusement.)
Atalanta: "...That good?"
---
-People who are allergic?-
---
Paris: "Now they will be able to prove its existence... If something doesn't goes wrong"
---
-And those "Seacons" sounded too brutish for them to think this, so they probably weren't either despite their defection...-
-oh geez indeed-
---
---
-Kamui has no plan though; she's just consumed by a desire to kill anything that breathes-

---
Dr. Coyle: "Despite all out efforts at shutting down Chaldea, he hides things from us..."
-After the credits, a lighthearted scene plays where Viktoriya got Tanya a dress as thanks for all she's done for her, to which she does the most awkward fake smile they've ever seen in animation-

Tanya awkward.png

---
-Ishtar has her scooter and Rin can fly at high speeds-

-Others aside from Ruby are in trouble tho, as the cries of the Apathies aare heard and... Someone else other than the exhausted-by-using-too-much-mana Arthur would begin to feel tired...-
---
Guifei: "Okay, so we hit her until she's unconscious? Because I'm not sure of the effectiveness of that"
---
-Kama nodded and hovered to him-

Drakkon: "Indeed" But it's not like I didn't expect that.
-awwwwww-
-He nuzzles against her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I don't know th context but the thought is funny-

---
---
Paris: "Now they will be able to prove its existence... If something doesn't goes wrong"
---
-And those "Seacons" sounded too brutish for them to think this, so they probably weren't either despite their defection...-
(It's incredible! The only way this could be better is if it included meat or apples.)
___

(...Right.)
___

"Some rock debris fall on the lake serpent's head. And it emits sparks and mechanical whirs..."
___

(Then who's doing this?)

-are they busy?-
"They're dealing with the Apathies, but Weiss wouldn't know that."

-are they busy?-

-awwwwww-

-oh geez indeed-
---
---

---
-I don't know th context but the thought is funny-

---
---
---

-After the credits, a lighthearted scene plays where Viktoriya got Tanya a dress as thanks for all she's done for her, to which she does the most awkward fake smile they've ever seen in animation-

View attachment 292609
---
-Ishtar has her scooter and Rin can fly at high speeds-

-Others aside from Ruby are in trouble tho, as the cries of the Apathies aare heard and... Someone else other than the exhausted-by-using-too-much-mana Arthur would begin to feel tired...-
---
Guifei: "Okay, so we hit her until she's unconscious? Because I'm not sure of the effectiveness of that"
---
-Kama nodded and hovered to him-

Drakkon: "Indeed" But it's not like I didn't expect that.

-He nuzzles against her-
"Alphys and Undyne burst with laughter."
___

"Buff Frog helps Ereshkigal up."

I don't have a Soul! I can keep some of them at bay!
___

Ludo: I'll just use levitato on her!

Leviwhatnow?
___

"Will they sneak onboard?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom