• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then Nora will happily provide her arm with those upgrades later. :p

OKay, that's a relief concerning spoilers lol.
HYES

Yay~ With that said... I really should think about something for Penny. It makes no sense for her to be dead and for Ruby to NOT be a Maiden.

(...Can you at least take a few hours to rest? Until there's another attack? I'll go outside and keep watch if anything happens...)

"Weiss will need a bath of her own after this, too :V"
Weiss: "...Are you sure?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
HYES

Yay~ With that said... I really should think about something for Penny. It makes no sense for her to be dead and for Ruby to NOT be a Maiden.
Maybe it'll even lead to more ARMS stuff :V

And there's no reason why Ruby would've ever hidden Maiden powers for this long...Well, for Penny, I still think it's plenty possible for her to have just been rebuilt, but shut down and stored away before her father or anyone else who could activated her could do anything about it.

Keep thinking about it. I think Digi and I previously brought up the idea of having some characters look for more survivors in Remnant at some point.

Weiss: "...Are you sure?"
"Nods"

(Positive. I'll even go look for some of the other Pokemon to help stand guard, so I won't be alone this time.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Been waiting on that one villain to die since V3...But as the show's longest running villain, I sadly don't see it happening any time soon durn it.

"Nightbird isn't talking tho :V"
To me it started in V5... Oh don't get me wrong, I get that Cinder is written as a character meant to be disliked; but up to V4 she felt like a character whose actions made sense. V5 Cinder onwards felt like a de-evolution.

-Nope, but she still part of the trio so he counts her- :V
(Permission to go see Lord Ozymandias?)
___

(...Pokemon do! Yeah, I can't eat too much of this...But I don't think my mom would mind. Especially since I helped you find it!)

"Even if Semi isn't Rapidash's trainer, they remain remarkably close friends."
___

"The male twin chooses a hat with a pine tree on it, replacing his previous hat that was lost during the gnome chase."

"The female twin, on the other hand...chooses...!"

"Gasp" A grappling hook?! :b:
___

"Starscream waiting for his chance."
Boudica: "You just need to greet him"
---
Semiramis: "Just not much, you must look for your health" -indeed it can be seen-
---
Paris: "That is so cool..."
---
-Soon to rrive...!-
Badass battle sequence incoming!
___

I'll hold him off! You get yourselves and Star to safety!

"Firing off missiles at Phantoon's eyes to keep it at bay. It's the obvious weak point, the problem is this thing is so alien that even it's eye is extremely resistant to harm."

___

Moon: We all have important matters right now, Brynhildr...If anything, the cause of all these important matters makes them all connected.
Deadpool: "**** YEAH!"
---
Ruby: "Arthur. Didn't you say you were good with large enemies?" -that one skill-
---
Byleth: "To get through everything, we need to work together."
-Tanya mnaged to literally disarm Anson's second-in-command, so he sends most of his troops to them, which Tanya keeps shooting at, until her rifle's load is emptied... Seeing this she smirked, ascended, stopped, then allowed gravity to make her fall directly at a soldier, who she kicked-

-Then she latched to one from behind and said "You're mine!" as she began to concentrate magic in an explosive attck around the area, which killed most of Anson's men as he could only watch and was forced to retreat. An exhausted and damaged Tanya fell, believing with how she got to look as some War hero along the damaged sustain, will assure her a much better administrative rank...-

-What she gets instead after days of healing is that she's recognised as a great combatant, which means to battle more- :V
--------
Rin: "I'll help her!" -keeps shooting-

Arthur: "Yes, though if it phases through when it happens..."
--------
Brynhildr: "R-Really, I'll just stay here to guard..."
-Sieg screams in pain?-
---
Kanna: I don't know...
-He did before when she had her grip on him, now he's irking-
---
Nanoha: O-Oh no...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To me it started in V5... Oh don't get me wrong, I get that Cinder is written as a character meant to be disliked; but up to V4 she felt like a character whose actions made sense. V5 Cinder onwards felt like a de-evolution.

-Nope, but she still part of the trio so he counts her- :V
She's much too angry and bitter to think all that rationally anymore. She isn't composed like she once was.

"Fair enough. :V"

"And now...I don't know what to add to this."

Boudica: "You just need to greet him"
---
Semiramis: "Just not much, you must look for your health" -indeed it can be seen-
---
Paris: "That is so cool..."
---
-Soon to rrive...!-
(Thank you...)
___

(I will, Queen Semiramis!)

"They good friends!"
___

"Her brother and their great uncle are confused, and the latter even asks if she wouldn't rather have a doll or something girly like that."

"She fires the grappling hook one time, breaking a hole in the ceiling as she hung onto the device in the air. She's happy with it, and it's clear she isn't changing her mind."
___

"At last..."

Deadpool: "**** YEAH!"
---
Ruby: "Arthur. Didn't you say you were good with large enemies?" -that one skill-
---
Byleth: "To get through everything, we need to work together."
-Tanya mnaged to literally disarm Anson's second-in-command, so he sends most of his troops to them, which Tanya keeps shooting at, until her rifle's load is emptied... Seeing this she smirked, ascended, stopped, then allowed gravity to make her fall directly at a soldier, who she kicked-

-Then she latched to one from behind and said "You're mine!" as she began to concentrate magic in an explosive attck around the area, which killed most of Anson's men as he could only watch and was forced to retreat. An exhausted and damaged Tanya fell, believing with how she got to look as some War hero along the damaged sustain, will assure her a much better administrative rank...-

-What she gets instead after days of healing is that she's recognised as a great combatant, which means to battle more- :V
--------

--------
...Is that good?
___

That one is in physical form! Just do it, ye old knight!

Careful, Rin! "They both keeping Phantoon at bay"
___

Moon: ...If you insist, I suppose.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe it'll even lead to more ARMS stuff :V

And there's no reason why Ruby would've ever hidden Maiden powers for this long...Well, for Penny, I still think it's plenty possible for her to have just been rebuilt, but shut down and stored away before her father or anyone else who could activated her could do anything about it.

Keep thinking about it. I think Digi and I previously brought up the idea of having some characters look for more survivors in Remnant at some point.
That'd be badass. I already have ideas!

I will thonk!

"Nods"

(Positive. I'll even go look for some of the other Pokemon to help stand guard, so I won't be alone this time.)
Weiss: "How sweet~!"

-He did before when she had her grip on him, now he's irking-
---
Nanoha: O-Oh no...
-Kamui is angery!-

Camilla and Hinoka: -weapons in hand-
---
Kanna: But knowing them, I'm sure they're fine...

--------

--------
...Is that good?
___

___

Deadpool: "Not for her." :V
---
Ruby: "You can do it, Arthur!"
---
Byleth: "I wish you luck then, Brynhildr."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For ARMS stuff, Penny and Remnant, or both? :V

Either way, great! I look forward to Penny finally making her debut here. :p
Mostly just the arm. :V

If you wanna handle her because I already got every Remnant Hunstmen under the sun, I wouldn't be opposed. It'd lead to less moments where I'm talking to myself too :V

(Thank you! Remember, if there's another attack, we'll alert everyone!)

"But before the Pokemon stands guard, she needs a bath."
Weiss: "You need your bath first." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fair enough. :V"

"And now...I don't know what to add to this."
-Same- :V
(Thank you...)
___

(I will, Queen Semiramis!)

"They good friends!"
___

"Her brother and their great uncle are confused, and the latter even asks if she wouldn't rather have a doll or something girly like that."

"She fires the grappling hook one time, breaking a hole in the ceiling as she hung onto the device in the air. She's happy with it, and it's clear she isn't changing her mind."
___

"At last..."
Boudica: "Let's get to him... Hm, maybe bring something to clm him too like a toy..."
---
-That's clear- :p

-Then she eats some more for herself-
---
-The Servants figure "To each their own"-
---
(AHA! Now my chance has finally arrived!)
...Is that good?
___

___

---
---
-After that there's a scene about what looks like a mad inventor building something while being awed at Tanya's potential, before the ED plays-

-In a post-credits scene, Tanya is seen having been dressed up for a session of propaganda picture after she had recovered-

3808e68874fa7db934368e798366ebd9.png

-She's internally cursed Being X over this- :V
---
Arthur: "Very well, be sure to keep it in place" -charging Excalibur-
---
-It's time they get going then...-
-Kamui is angery!-

Camilla and Hinoka: -weapons in hand-
---
Kanna: But knowing them, I'm sure they're fine...
Tiki: "...I wish the other you could hear me now to know I'm sorry"

Sieg: -Still holding sword with his other hand-
---
Nanoha: What about Illya-chan?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Same- :V

Boudica: "Let's get to him... Hm, maybe bring something to clm him too like a toy..."
---
-That's clear- :p

-Then she eats some more for herself-
---
-The Servants figure "To each their own"-
---
(AHA! Now my chance has finally arrived!)
(Go on, dear. I'll stay with Alphys.)

(A-Are you sur-)

(Yes. You've done more than enough to comfort me already.) "Smiled and nuzzled him"

"As it turns out, the Riders have some spare Poketoys from Sw/Sh on hand :p"
___

It's a rather cute scene."
___

"The show begins to end as the twins in their beds. The boy is reading the journal in his bed, and the girl is bouncing on her bed. He boy recounts how the journal told him that in this town, there's no one he could trust, but remarks "But when you battle a hundred gnomes side-by-side with someone, you realize that they've probably always got your back." as the girl uses the grappling hook to retrieve a stuffed animal from across the room. When he asked her to get the lights, she fires the grappling hook at them and destroys them, turning the room to darkness. Both twins laugh about this."
___

"NOW IS YOUR CHANCE, STARSCREAM!"

Mostly just the arm. :V

If you wanna handle her because I already got every Remnant Hunstmen under the sun, I wouldn't be opposed. It'd lead to less moments where I'm talking to myself too :V
I wasn't thinking of it, but I'm strongly considering it, now... I might do it...only if you really don't want to add another Huntsmen to the cast you control, though. :p

Weiss: "You need your bath first." :p
(Isn't being on guard more important? Maybe I should just skip the bath this ti-)

"Already being cleaned, now."

---
---
-After that there's a scene about what looks like a mad inventor building something while being awed at Tanya's potential, before the ED plays-

-In a post-credits scene, Tanya is seen having been dressed up for a session of propaganda picture after she had recovered-

View attachment 292411

---
---
Welp, she hates this. :laugh:
___

"While more fireballs hone in on everyone, Phantoon fires lasers from it's eyes in quick, sweeping motions. Each laser doesn't just hurt those in it's path on it's own, they also spawn portals of darkness on the ground, limiting the space on the playing field. Anyone who steps over these portals is envolped in a painful column of agony before said portals dissipates."
___

Moon: As do I.

"They get going..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Go on, dear. I'll stay with Alphys.)

(A-Are you sur-)

(Yes. You've done more than enough to comfort me already.) "Smiled and nuzzled him"

"As it turns out, the Riders have some spare Poketoys from Sw/Sh on hand :p"
___

It's a rather cute scene."
___

"The show begins to end as the twins in their beds. The boy is reading the journal in his bed, and the girl is bouncing on her bed. He boy recounts how the journal told him that in this town, there's no one he could trust, but remarks "But when you battle a hundred gnomes side-by-side with someone, you realize that they've probably always got your back." as the girl uses the grappling hook to retrieve a stuffed animal from across the room. When he asked her to get the lights, she fires the grappling hook at them and destroys them, turning the room to darkness. Both twins laugh about this."
___

"NOW IS YOUR CHANCE, STARSCREAM!"
-Welp, maybe curry ingredients too- :p
---
-She even patted him-
---
Paris: "Cute they get along..." -now wishes Hector was still here-
---
-STARSCREAM'S SPARK LEAVES WASPINATOR'S BODY AND FLIES TO ASTROTRAIN-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Welp, maybe curry ingredients too- :p
---
-She even patted him-
---
Paris: "Cute they get along..." -now wishes Hector was still here-
---
-STARSCREAM'S SPARK LEAVES WASPINATOR'S BODY AND FLIES TO ASTROTRAIN-
"I was thinking of that :p"
___

"He smiles happily"

(I can see why you're friends with my mom. You're a lot like her!)

"He means with their motherly behavior above all else :p"

___

"Sadly, he isn't anymore...That time has passed..."

"Then, at the very last scene of the episode, the great uncle is shown seemingly going to bed, carrying a lantern. But he abruptly stops before entering the door way and turns towards the vending machine."

"There, he enters a specific, unseen code, which makes it automatically move to the side to uncover a secret doorway to a secret room in the house, complete with a glowing blue light coming from it. The great uncle enters it, takes a careful, stern look around the surrounding room to make sure nobody is looking, then seals the room up with the vending machine once more."

"...The great uncle has a secret and mystery of his own..."
___

"DOES HE SUCCESSFULLY POSSESS HIM?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I was thinking of that :p"
___

"He smiles happily"

(I can see why you're friends with my mom. You're a lot like her!)

"He means with their motherly behavior above all else :p"

___

"Sadly, he isn't anymore...That time has passed..."

"Then, at the very last scene of the episode, the great uncle is shown seemingly going to bed, carrying a lantern. But he abruptly stops before entering the door way and turns towards the vending machine."

"There, he enters a specific, unseen code, which makes it automatically move to the side to uncover a secret doorway to a secret room in the house, complete with a glowing blue light coming from it. The great uncle enters it, takes a careful, stern look around the surrounding room to make sure nobody is looking, then seals the room up with the vending machine once more."

"...The great uncle has a secret and mystery of his own..."
___

"DOES HE SUCCESSFULLY POSSESS HIM?!"
-Then it shall be done- :p
---
Semiramis: "...In what way?" -she didn't get that- :p
---
-Dropping the spectators's jaws-

Paris: "He's part of it all...?"
---
-It seems that he did, as he feels himself to be possessing a new form!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Then it shall be done- :p
---
Semiramis: "...In what way?" -she didn't get that- :p
---
-Dropping the spectators's jaws-

Paris: "He's part of it all...?"
---
-It seems that he did, as he feels himself to be possessing a new form!-
"Curry for Patxi and all Pokemon!"
___

(You're both awesome moms!)
___

What is his connection to this town of supernatural mystery?!
___

"But is it actually Astrotrain?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Curry for Patxi and all Pokemon!"
___

(You're both awesome moms!)
___

What is his connection to this town of supernatural mystery?!
___

"But is it actually Astrotrain?"
-Time to prepare some!-
---
Semiramis: "Oh, I know that" :p
---
Paris: "I wanna know... We have to watch more!"
---
-Starscream attempts to open his new optics...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Time to prepare some!-
---
Semiramis: "Oh, I know that" :p
---
Paris: "I wanna know... We have to watch more!"
---
-Starscream attempts to open his new optics...-
"Do any of them know a good recipe, though? :V"
___

(So would she!)
___

So do I! Can we, Miss Charlotte? "Still used to calling her that, even if they're closer to being family, now."

"Even Sideways had to admit that this human television show of mystery was surprisingly compelling and entertaining."
___

"And finds out...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wasn't thinking of it, but I'm strongly considering it, now... I might do it...only if you really don't want to add another Huntsmen to the cast you control, though. :p
It's not that I don't want, it's that I think it'd be more fun if I didn't have all of them :p

Tiki: "...I wish the other you could hear me now to know I'm sorry"

Sieg: -Still holding sword with his other hand-
---
Nanoha: What about Illya-chan?
Kamui: "She's gone..."
---
Kanna: I can ask her where she is...

(Isn't being on guard more important? Maybe I should just skip the bath this ti-)

"Already being cleaned, now."
Weiss: "No you won't."

---
---
___

"While more fireballs hone in on everyone, Phantoon fires lasers from it's eyes in quick, sweeping motions. Each laser doesn't just hurt those in it's path on it's own, they also spawn portals of darkness on the ground, limiting the space on the playing field. Anyone who steps over these portals is envolped in a painful column of agony before said portals dissipates."
___

"They get going..."
Deadpool: :joyful:

Zelda: :chuckle:
---
Yang: "This is why I wish I had a grappling hook like that little pine girl... Oh well, I'll do my best."

Ruby: "So will I." :p
---
-ready to look for dragon?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's not that I don't want, it's that I think it'd be more fun if I didn't have all of them :p
That's fair, then.

I think I'm up to it. I just need to decide when and how to introduce her. :p

"In the bath"

"Part of her is grumpy and annnoyed she can't go about her plans immediately, but another part of her is grateful because it means she won't look unkempt in front of Patxi :p"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's fair, then.

I think I'm up to it. I just need to decide when and how to introduce her. :p
Alrighty then

"In the bath"

"Part of her is grumpy and annnoyed she can't go about her plans immediately, but another part of her is grateful because it means she won't look unkempt in front of Patxi :p"
Weiss: -happily cleaning her Pokemon-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"They get going..."

---
Yang: "This is why I wish I had a grappling hook like that little pine girl... Oh well, I'll do my best."

---
-Thus the episode ended as they laughed-

Hayate: "Something tells me it won't be her last time" :p

Medea: "How cute" :V
---
-And unfortunately Ereshkigal was amongst those sucked in the portals-
---
-Ready for it!-
"Do any of them know a good recipe, though? :V"
___

(So would she!)
___

So do I! Can we, Miss Charlotte? "Still used to calling her that, even if they're closer to being family, now."

"Even Sideways had to admit that this human television show of mystery was surprisingly compelling and entertaining."
___

"And finds out...?"
-Boudica should, I'm sure- :V
---
-Proud, Semi can be pretty egocentric- :V
---
Charlotte: "There's no reason to say no" -even Gareth was interested-

Sideways: Huh, not bad. Maybe the ones tht made it could be killed last, along the creators of One Piece.
---
(...Hold on a minute)
---
Tiki: "...I know" -and yet she's instead trying to use an axe-like weapon rather than her dragon form-
---
Nanoha: Okay, please...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Ready for it!-

---
---

Sideways: Huh, not bad. Maybe the ones tht made it could be killed last, along the creators of One Piece.
---
(...Hold on a minute)

Tiki: "...I know" -and yet she's instead trying to use an axe-like weapon rather than her dragon form-
---

---

---

---
it won't make her any less dangerous.
___

"Wherever she was. Mabel felt proud :p"

"Jenny helped Ereshkigal out of it. The goddess was mildly injured, but it was nothing severe."
___

"TO THE DRAGON"

---
---

---
(...Hold on a minute)
"A member of the kitchen staff, after all! Then they'll go see Parxi together!"
___

"He doesn't realize it :V"
___

"So the next episode was about them going to the town's huge lake!"

"They made good entertainment, at least..."
___

"Who did he possess this time?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
One question, though, at what point did RWBY's story end here before Grimmzilla showed up? V6?
I purposefully keep it ambiguous so I can keep implimenting whatever new stuff the show gives its main characters :p

In other words, I'm futureproofing :p

"Even at a time like this, she's gotta make sure her Pokemon looks her best!"
-absolutely!-

---
Kamui: "Yet you're holding back..."
---
Kanna: Illya-chan?

---
---
-Ready for it!-
___

"Jenny helped Ereshkigal out of it. The goddess was mildly injured, but it was nothing severe."
___

"TO THE DRAGON"
Deadpool: "But it makes her more hilarious." :p
---
Ruby: -sniping the Phantoom-
---
--will they find her?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I purposefully keep it ambiguous so I can keep implimenting whatever new stuff the show gives its main characters :p

In other words, I'm futureproofing :p
Alright, that also makes sense lol. Better to draw from new material than have to miss out on new stuff or make unwanted retcons. :p

Should Penny still be a Maiden?

-absolutely!-
"It took Weiss a while to clean all those stains out of Winter's fur, but as soon as she was done, the Pokemon wasted no time in shaking her fur dry."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright, that also makes sense lol. Better to draw from new material than have to miss out on new stuff or make unwanted retcons. :p

Should Penny still be a Maiden?
I don't see why not :p

"It took Weiss a while to clean all those stains out of Winter's fur, but as soon as she was done, the Pokemon wasted no time in shaking her fur dry."
Weiss: "So cute~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
THEN WINTER MAIDEN PENNY IT SHALL BE

(Alright alright, I'm clean! I should really start my patrol, now!)

(...Okay, I'm sorry if I'm acting like this was a waste of time, it wasn't. I'm really glad to be looking my best again. Thanks, Weiss...) "Precious smile"
Y E S

Weiss: -headpatting Winter- "So cute~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"TO THE DRAGON"
---
---
--will they find her?-
Medea: "Agreed with him" :p

Osakabehime: "Let's keep going" -next episode starts a few days after she healed-
---
Ereshkigal: "Ow, ow...!"

Arthur: "Almost..."

-A female voice resembling Artoria's comes out from the sword-

Succubus Mage: "Removal of seals, seeking for approval..." -the sword began to shine-
---
-They do at least see a trail of mage and Ranger Sentry corpses-
"A member of the kitchen staff, after all! Then they'll go see Parxi together!"
___

"He doesn't realize it :V"
___

"So the next episode was about them going to the town's huge lake!"

"They made good entertainment, at least..."
___

"Who did he possess this time?!"
-And begin to approach-
---
-Still somewhat naive- :p
---
-And they both wanted to see-

-At least he thinks he's earning their trust too-
---
(Why do I suddenly feel so small?)
Kamui: "Yet you're holding back..."
---
Kanna: Illya-chan?
Tiki: "I know..." -swings!-
---
Illya: Kanna-chan...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And begin to approach-
---
-Still somewhat naive- :p
---
-And they both wanted to see-

-At least he thinks he's earning their trust too-
---
(Why do I suddenly feel so small?)
"He's staying by Ozymandias's side, then notices them:

(...Hey, Boudica and big brother!)

"His friendship with fellow Rider Pokemon Mr. Fish had developed into a genuine brotherly bond by now."

___

"He's still a kid after all. It didn't keep him from developing survival skills."
___

"So letting them watch quality entertainment is working in Sideways' favor..."

"The great uncle wants to spend a day fishing at the lake with them as a family bonding-type deal, even giving both cute, hand-crafted fishing hats."

"Neither of the twins seem up for it, and want a way out."
___

"...He got one of the cassettes instead..."

Y E S

Weiss: -headpatting Winter- "So cute~"
(Now while I keep watch, you get some rest. Promise?)

---
---
--will they find her?-

Osakabehime: "Let's keep going" -next episode starts a few days after she healed-
---

Succubus Mage: "Removal of seals, seeking for approval..." -the sword began to shine-
---
"What happens?!"
___

Are you okay? "Shielding Ereshkigal while firing at Phantoon"

"Phantoon roars as it's eye takes damage from Ruby's bullets, and tries to attack Arthur by focusing it's homing fireballs on him."
___

"The Butterfly family has witnessed a lot of death, so seeing soldier corpses doesn't phase Moon terribly much, but it still leaves her concerned because she knows it's a sign of how violent and dangerous Kamui has become."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "I know..." -swings!-
---
Illya: Kanna-chan...?
-Kamui tries to catch the stick-
---
Kanna: Are you okay?

(Now while I keep watch, you get some rest. Promise?)
Weiss: "...Promise." :)

---

---
"What happens?!"
___

"Phantoon roars as it's eye takes damage from Ruby's bullets, and tries to attack Arthur by focusing it's homing fireballs on him."
___

"The Butterfly family has witnessed a lot of death, so seeing soldier corpses doesn't phase Moon terribly much, but it still leaves her concerned because she knows it's a sign of how violent and dangerous Kamui has become."
-WHAT KOP SAID-
---
Ruby: "Everyone, keep buying Arthur some time!"
---
-and Kamui didn't hold back on savagery-

-let's just say it's gruesome :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He's staying by Ozymandias's side, then notices them:

(...Hey, Boudica and big brother!)

"His friendship with fellow Rider Pokemon Mr. Fish had developed into a genuine brotherly bond by now."

___

"He's still a kid after all. It didn't keep him from developing survival skills."
___

"So letting them watch quality entertainment is working in Sideways' favor..."

"The great uncle wants to spend a day fishing at the lake with them as a family bonding-type deal, even giving both cute, hand-crafted fishing hats."

"Neither of the twins seem up for it, and want a way out."
___

"...He got one of the cassettes instead..."
Ozymandias: "Ho?"

Boudica: "Hello, Patxi~!" -brought curry!-
---
-Yeah, but can't fully take on social cues- :V
---
-Indeed, seems they will not suspect of him...-

Paris: "...Why not?"
---
-Nope-
-Even worse-
"What happens?!"
___

___

-WHAT KOP SAID-
---
---

-After her actions in stopping her trespassers and gaining a recognition of decently high value, Tanya is called to be put in a role of instructor. She smirks as that's great for her, but decides to feign some humility-

-She's told her next assignment would be to test a prototype of a new magic jewel. Next scene she's flying uncontrollably and explodes, then the OP happens-
---
-Ereshkigal is throwing and exploding jewels!-
---
-After seeing a lot of stuff over the years, Mash can't say this is a sight she can't handle... But still laments it. She's never been close to Kamui, but is still hard to process such a kind hearted woman would do this-
-Kamui tries to catch the stick-
---
Kanna: Are you okay?
-Struck from behind with sword!-
---
Nanoha: ...Did you see some large pink explosion happening outside?

-Everyone did, it even baffled Toffee for a second-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ozymandias: "Ho?"

Boudica: "Hello, Patxi~!" -brought curry!-
---
-Yeah, but can't fully take on social cues- :V
---
-Indeed, seems they will not suspect of him...-

Paris: "...Why not?"
---
-Nope-
-Even worse-
(We came to check on you...)

(...Well, I've been better... But Ozy's been taking good care of me-Is that curry?) "Eyes wide and sparkling"
___

"Nope. Good thing there aren't any Pokemon crushing on him, or else he'd be even more oblivious to it than Patxi and Winter are :V"
___

"Not until it's far too late..."

"Before that question could be answered, the twins got the perfect distraction they wanted: an elderly hillbilly-looking fella, wearing overalls, a scarecrow's hats and several bandage wraps across his feet and one arm shows up, raving madly about how he's "seen it again", tossing several fishing poll stands and picnic tables aside as he runs into the scene and even swatting a man's sandwich down to the ground just because they were in his way."

"He grabs the first man he runs into by the shoulder to continue his ramblings and warnings before doing a kooky jig, complete with a slap of the knee."
___

"Who...?"

-WHAT KOP SAID-
---
---

-After her actions in stopping her trespassers and gaining a recognition of decently high value, Tanya is called to be put in a role of instructor. She smirks as that's great for her, but decides to feign some humility-

-She's told her next assignment would be to test a prototype of a new magic jewel. Next scene she's flying uncontrollably and explodes, then the OP happens-
---
---
-After seeing a lot of stuff over the years, Mash can't say this is a sight she can't handle... But still laments it. She's never been close to Kamui, but is still hard to process such a kind hearted woman would do this-
...Did she seriously just blow herself up?
___

"Whatever was left of this house at this point was no more, as Phantoon outright smashed it with it's two arms."

"Had to focus on keeping people free from debris as a result."
___

Ludo: This is disgusting! Look at all these dead people...

Moon: That's not the most appropriate thing to say right now, Ludo...

"Mash was part of the original group with Shirou, Kamui, their families and Team Resonance, after all...She may not have been close to Kamui, but she's known her more than long enough for this to come off as shocking..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(We came to check on you...)

(...Well, I've been better... But Ozy's been taking good care of me-Is that curry?) "Eyes wide and sparkling"
___

"Nope. Good thing there aren't any Pokemon crushing on him, or else he'd be even more oblivious to it than Patxi and Winter are :V"
___

"Not until it's far too late..."

"Before that question could be answered, the twins got the perfect distraction they wanted: an elderly hillbilly-looking fella, wearing overalls, a scarecrow's hats and several bandage wraps across his feet and one arm shows up, raving madly about how he's "seen it again", tossing several fishing poll stands and picnic tables aside as he runs into the scene and even swatting a man's sandwich down to the ground just because they were in his way."

"He grabs the first man he runs into by the shoulder to continue his ramblings and warnings before doing a kooky jig, complete with a slap of the knee."
___

"Who...?"
Boudica: "Yep~" -you choose the recipe- :p
---
-ngl, I laughed at that mental image-
Semiramis: "...Should maybe get some for the others"
---
-He wanna laugh evily if he's honest-

Charlotte: "That man is weird..."
---
-Remember the NP I wrote for Knock Out?- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "Yep~" -you choose the recipe- :p
---
-ngl, I laughed at that mental image-
Semiramis: "...Should maybe get some for the others"
---
-He wanna laugh evily if he's honest-

Charlotte: "That man is weird..."
---
-Remember the NP I wrote for Knock Out?- :p
"Spicy Leek Curry is always a hit in my experience :p"

(Oh my gosh, this stuff is all the rage in Galar!)

___

"Then my job is done :p"

(Good idea! I bet the twins would like it!)

"The Forgadiers are pretty much hid only Pokemon friends."

___

"Then a lake ranger sprays him with a water sprayer telling him to go away and stop harradding tourists."

"The ranger calls him "dad"...Thr hillbilly is his father."
___

"...Starscresm is doomed lmao."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Spicy Leek Curry is always a hit in my experience :p"

(Oh my gosh, this stuff is all the rage in Galsr!)

___

"Then my job is done :p"

(Good idea! I bet the twins would like it!)

"The Forgadiers are pretty much hid only Pokemon friends."

___

"Then a lake ranger sprays him with a water sprayer telling him to go away and stop harradding tourists."

"The ranger calls him "dad"...Thr hillbilly is his father."
___

"...Starscresm is doomed lmao."
Boudica: "I know, I've looked at some recipes for Pokémon online!"
---
Semiramis: "I should get going"

-He hasn't interacted with any else?-
---
-Which makes it harsher in the short retrospective-

Gareth: "Ow..."
---
(...Why do I feel so short? ...Why are my hands pincers?)

-Then he sees himself to his horror on a reflective surface-

Prime-toy_Gra.jpg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "I know, I've looked at some recipes for Pokémon online!"
---
Semiramis: "I should get going"

-He hasn't interacted with any else?-
---
-Which makes it harsher in the short retrospective-

Gareth: "Ow..."
---
(...Why do I feel so short? ...Why are my hands pincers?)

-Then he sees himself to his horror on a reflective surface-

View attachment 292449
(Oh, Boudica, you didn't have to make this for me!)

(It's all yours, little brother!)
___

"Will Semiranis invite the Ponyta along?"

"And he has, but not nearly as much as those two or his mother."

___

"He tries to provide evidence of a lake monster he was ranting about by showing a severally damaged, seemingly bitten boat In half."

"His desperate pleas for his son and the others to believe him receive no sympathy and only gets him laughed at by the town sheriff and deputy, plus tons of tourists. His son just hung and shook his head in shame."
___

"THIS ISN'T GOOD!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Winter was relieved to hear that"

(Good. You and your teammates need to rest much more than I do right now...)
Weiss: "But you still do..."

-Struck from behind with sword!-
---
Nanoha: ...Did you see some large pink explosion happening outside?

-Everyone did, it even baffled Toffee for a second-
Kamui: "ARGH!"
---
Kanna: That wasn't you...?

---
---
...Did she seriously just blow herself up?
___

"Whatever was left of this house at this point was no more, as Phantoon outright smashed it with it's two arms."

"Had to focus on keeping people free from debris as a result."
___

Ludo: This is disgusting! Look at all these dead people...

Moon: That's not the most appropriate thing to say right now, Ludo...

"Mash was part of the original group with Shirou, Kamui, their families and Team Resonance, after all...She may not have been close to Kamui, but she's known her more than long enough for this to come off as shocking..."
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Ruby: -helping get people away using her Semblance-
---
Link: "I haven't seen messes like that since the Calamity destroyed Hyrule..."

Top Bottom