• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And she accepts him as a son-
---
Semiramis: "Can you light up dark corners?"
---
Paris: "Wait, he's going to eat you if you don't listen!"
---
-Not really. He has worked with Skywarp and Thundercracker as his subordinates for long, and he has never learned to stand them-
"He still nuzzling her affectionately."
___

(Hey, yeah! I can do that!)
___

"The kid thinks he might just be paranoid and that his twin sister is right...until he reviews the footage and sees "Norman"'s hand fall off while hugging his date with one arm, picking it up and reattaching it afterwards. She failed to notice, and the boy is horrified knowing that his sister is in grave danger."
___

"There are a lot of Decepticons he can't stand, but Megatron was at the top of that list, if at least because Starscream himself wanted his position as leader..."

Deadpool: "Probably not." :p
---
Yang: -hair glowing- "ALRIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH!"
---
Ruby: "We just need to keep these things busy a... little... longer..."
---
☝
-The scene instead changes to the capital of the Alliance, with the commander being informed they lost the battle, and being shown a picture of the one responsible, Tanya, who they knew of but didn't know her appearance before, known by many as the Devil of the Rhine. Likewise, Kurt, Erich and Hans are shown in the Empire's capital to discuss and celebrate a bit about the vistory of their army... However, Erich gets startled upon seeing that Tanya was the one responsible... The other two ask why he's as such, and he says he's seen her in battle before, saying she's a monster beneath a girl's skin...-

Medea: "Even her superior is afraid of her..."

-In the army's camp, Viktoriya is informed by their commander that the other two privates she came with and were reassigned to a fort were killed, and when she informs Tanya... Well, a snippet of the last minute from the above posted song plays as she revealed to a then highly nervous and upset Viktoriya she knew that fort was likely to be attacked and sent them there to die due to how insubordinate they were, the final shot of the episode being her doing a slasher smile-

-And like Re:Zero, the episodes names are revealed via endcard, this one called "The Devil of the Rhine"-
-----------------
Rin: "Go show it, girl!
-----------------
Arthur: "Are you... Tired?"
-----------------
-It must be more of a personal thing, his pride...-
...We really are following the villains again this time around...

Peridot: A-At least someone of...very questionable moral character.
___

Shatter it like it's nothing!

Marco: I hope this works...

"Attack the cage!"
___

"It sounds like they both might be getting tired..."
___

"It represents everything he lost that day, everything the Mewmans took from his people all throughout history...The fact it denied him his natural healing ability only worsens the blow, and besides all that, he also needs it back to regenerate his body without using a vessel like Ludo or Gaster."

Moon: Whatever the case, Toffee is gone for a while, so that should. give you some time to deal with Kamui. Make haste, Toffee will come back.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: Amen to that...

"Weirdmageddon wasn't any fun, either."
___

(...Maybe someone stopped them!)
-I just realized Ford and Zelda aren't so different; two geeks who had to seal themselves away for a long time- :V

Zelda: "Sounds like you've been through a lot..."
---
Weiss: "And the stolen goods?"

Sieg: "..."
Tiki: "..."
---
-Kid needed this, no matter how much she'd deny so-
Kamui: "What?" :lol:
---
-awwwwww-

-The scene instead changes to the capital of the Alliance, with the commander being informed they lost the battle, and being shown a picture of the one responsible, Tanya, who they knew of but didn't know her appearance before, known by many as the Devil of the Rhine. Likewise, Kurt, Erich and Hans are shown in the Empire's capital to discuss and celebrate a bit about the vistory of their army... However, Erich gets startled upon seeing that Tanya was the one responsible... The other two ask why he's as such, and he says he's seen her in battle before, saying she's a monster beneath a girl's skin...-

Medea: "Even her superior is afraid of her..."

-In the army's camp, Viktoriya is informed by their commander that the other two privates she came with and were reassigned to a fort were killed, and when she informs Tanya... Well, a snippet of the last minute from the above posted song plays as she revealed to a then highly nervous and upset Viktoriya she knew that fort was likely to be attacked and sent them there to die due to how insubordinate they were, the final shot of the episode being her doing a slasher smile-

-And like Re:Zero, the episodes names are revealed via endcard, this one called "The Devil of the Rhine"-
-----------------
Rin: "Go show it, girl!
-----------------
Arthur: "Are you... Tired?"
-----------------
-It must be more of a personal thing, his pride...-

___

"Attack the cage!"
___

___

"It represents everything he lost that day, everything the Mewmans took from his people all throughout history...The fact it denied him his natural healing ability only worsens the blow, and besides all that, he also needs it back to regenerate his body without using a vessel like Ludo or Gaster."

Moon: Whatever the case, Toffee is gone for a while, so that should. give you some time to deal with Kamui. Make haste, Toffee will come back.
Deadpool: "Methods don't matter as long as they bring good results."
---
Yang: -SHE GOES FOR PUNCHES!-
---
Ruby: "We should probably take some brea-" -Scroll making sounds- "Huh?!"
----
Ingrid: "What she said."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I just realized Ford and Zelda aren't so different; two geeks who had to seal themselves away for a long time- :V

Zelda: "Sounds like you've been through a lot..."
---
Weiss: "And the stolen goods?"
"...I didn't even think of that. That's actually not a bad comparison lol"

Ford: Try thirty years traveling several dimensions while hopelessly separated from you home. You learn a lot by visiting so many different worlds...Even the ones you wish you hadn't ever found, sometimes.

___

(Exactly!)

"Then they actually see Zelda standing in front of several cargo crates that clearly look like Space Pirate tech. At a separate time than the above segment, though."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He still nuzzling her affectionately."
___

(Hey, yeah! I can do that!)
___

"The kid thinks he might just be paranoid and that his twin sister is right...until he reviews the footage and sees "Norman"'s hand fall off while hugging his date with one arm, picking it up and reattaching it afterwards. She failed to notice, and the boy is horrified knowing that his sister is in grave danger."
___

"There are a lot of Decepticons he can't stand, but Megatron was at the top of that list, if at least because Starscream himself wanted his position as leader..."
-An act she returns-
---
Semiramis: "Let's give it a try..."
---
Paris: "GO SAVE HER!"
---
-But at least he's gone now, so he only needs to get rid of a few more pests...-

___

"Attack the cage!"
___

___

---
---
----
Medea: "I do get that point of view..."

-The ED, sung by Tanya's actress herself, then plays-

---
-DO THEY DO ANYTHING?!-
---
Arthur: "Who calls?"
---
-Mash Kyrielight is called to go to the command center, which she's rushing to-
Kamui: "What?" :lol:
---
-awwwwww-
Tiki: "I don't know what to believe now..."
---
-She reluctantly stays on the bed...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-An act she returns-
---
Semiramis: "Let's give it a try..."
---
Paris: "GO SAVE HER!"
---
-But at least he's gone now, so he only needs to get rid of a few more pests...-
(Awwwwww~.)
___

"His flames grow in intensity in order to light up darker corners of the room."
___

"The boy asks for a key to the golf cart from the tourist trap's other employee, an older teenage girl, who happily and casually gives the key to him."

"Meanwhile, "Norman", appearing withdrawn and solemn, rather dramatically announces that there's something he's should tell the girl about himself...The girl says he can tell her anything, but is secretly hoping he turns out to be a vampire."
___

"Those who stand in his way of reclaiming leadership of the Decepticons..."

---
---
----
Medea: "I do get that point of view..."

-The ED, sung by Tanya's actress herself, then plays-

---
-DO THEY DO ANYTHING?!-
---
---
I can agree with that...Sometimes...

"Still regrets trying to take Frisk's SOUL to free the Underground since, human or not, they were just a child who was a pacifist by nature."

___

"It manages to show some cracks..."

Marco: It's actually working! Keep hitting it or it'll become resistant to it!
___

"Hopefully it's good news..."
___

"Some combination of Daruk, Lonk, Frank, Byleth and Guifei were all called to the command center as well. Whichever team-up was decided suited to handle this situation, if not all of the above."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...I didn't even think of that. That's actually not a bad comparison lol"

Ford: Try thirty years traveling several dimensions while hopelessly separated from you home. You learn a lot by visiting so many different worlds...Even the ones you wish you hadn't ever found, sometimes.

___

(Exactly!)

"Then they actually see Zelda standing in front of several cargo crates that clearly look like Space Pirate tech. At a separate time than the above segment, though."
Zelda: "At least you traveled... I had to stay a hundred years inside my castle to contain an apocalyptic evil from ravaging everything..."
---
Weiss: "Looks like it..."

Tiki: "I don't know what to believe now..."
---
-She reluctantly stays on the bed...-
Kamui: "You don't trust me...?" :c
---
-awww....-

---
-DO THEY DO ANYTHING?!-
---
---

"Still regrets trying to take Frisk's SOUL to free the Underground since, human or not, they were just a child who was a pacifist by nature."

___

___

___

"Some combination of Daruk, Lonk, Frank, Byleth and Guifei were all called to the command center as well. Whichever team-up was decided suited to handle this situation, if not all of the above."
-then next episode?-
---
-HITTING MORE AND MORE-
---
Ruby: "Yang! They found Star!"
----
-I wanna use Bleth more, but I'll do all three :p-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "At least you traveled... I had to stay a hundred years inside my castle to contain an apocalyptic evil from ravaging everything..."
---
Weiss: "Looks like it..."
Ford: Good God...And I thought spending three days trapped in a golden statue was bad...
___

(Let's go talk to that woman! Those crates might have your items!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-In the inners of the Decepticon Headquarters at Planet Chaar, a lone blue robot was going through some halls, looking at his comrades setting themselves to go to a planet long dead, looking for their own things to bring, be it equipment or belongings-

-The robot looked like this-

Headmasters_cartoon_counterpunch.jpg

-Looking for anywhere to be alone, the blue bot entered a lonely alley, where he opened a communicator installed on his forearm...-

Slipstream: "What are you doing, Counterpunch?"

-The blue bot then turned turned to the Seeker-

Counterpunch: "Nothing, Commander Slipstream"

Slipstream: "Really? I saw you pulling out a monitor"

Counterpunch: "It's just a log I've been recording over the years..."

Slipstream: "Log? That's weird, we've been stranded in this desertic rock for 300 years, why would someone record a log?"

Counterpunch: "You know, it's just a thing I used to do before our exhile... Force of habit, and it ain't bad to have hobbies!"

Slipstream: "Fair, I suppose..."

Counterpunch: "...What are you doing having followed me, Commander?"

Slipstream: -Shrugs- "I am just bored. Thought you had some shady secret I could blackmail you with... Only to find out it was a waste of time"

Counterpunch: "...Understood, Sir"

Slipstream: "Just go do your whatever, I don't care" -she starts to walk off, to the relief of the blue bot-

-Thus he pulls out his communicator again...-

-And it's at that moment that he feels a blade from behind cutting his arm off, making him scream in pain-

-He turned to see his attacker, and it was no one else but Nightbird-

Slipstream: "Oh wait, about what I said..." -turns back to him- "I lied" -she said as with her ion blasters attached to her arms she shot right at his feet, not allowing him to walk off-

Counterpunch: "AAAAAAAAAGH!!! W-What the frag, Commander?!"

Slipstream: "Oh please, do not play yourself innocent, Counterpunch... Oh wait, that isn't your actual name!"

Counterpunch: "W-What do you-?!" -it is then something from the ceiling came and pinned him to the ground, it was Blackarachnia in her spider mode, and her stingers went to his other arm, paralyzing him further-

Blackarachnia: -Returns to robot mode- "Why don't you become more sincere with us in your final moments?"

Counterpunch: "...S-Since when did you know?"

Blackarachnia: "We always did in fact..." -grabs his head, then swifts it around, revealing this "Counterpunch" to have a second robot configuration... Or better said, his first robot configuration-

Headmasters_cartoon_punch.jpg

Blackarachnia: "Autobot double spy, Punch"

Slipstream: "Really, you were the worst double spy ever if you think we believed you. I mean seriously! Who just adds another word before their actual name and expects to not raise any suspicion?!"

Punch: "I don't get it then... If you knew who I was, why did you keep me alive?"

Slipstream: "For one, amusement, you were always a buffoon, but even your act became dull as the cycles went by"

Blackarachnia: "For second... It's because Megatron wanted you to keep informing Prime of how we went, so he knew that we remained out there. Call it a mind game, it didn't matter that we didn't win the war, so long we exist Optimus Prime would keep an eye on us, and would as a result never be at peace with himself. They really have that kind of dynamic"

Slipstream: "They acted like a pair of bitter exes or something..." 🙄

Punch: "Then... Why?"

Blackarachnia: "We don't have an use for you anymore. With our current situation, it's better we leave Prime and his elite to not know about us... That way when we're prepared to strike, it will be swift and quick"

Slipstream: "Besides, one useless bot less means less Energon to spend, and after offlining two of those useless Seacons, we can also use some more extra materials from theirs and your body"

Punch: "B-But-"

Blackarachnia: "One thing for sure at least, be grateful it's us and not the Justice Division..."

Slipstream: "Those guys wouldn't have mercy on your current state..."

-She says as Nightbird proceeds to stab Punch right through his Spark chamber, effectively killing him as the Autobot screamed-
(Awwwwww~.)
___

"His flames grow in intensity in order to light up darker corners of the room."
___

"The boy asks for a key to the golf cart from the tourist trap's other employee, an older teenage girl, who happily and casually gives the key to him."

"Meanwhile, "Norman", appearing withdrawn and solemn, rather dramatically announces that there's something he's should tell the girl about himself...The girl says he can tell her anything, but is secretly hoping he turns out to be a vampire."
___

"Those who stand in his way of reclaiming leadership of the Decepticons..."
Boudica: I feel more calm with him around...
---
-And soon enough, they proceed to search around-
---
Paris: "No, escape, he will eat your brains instead!"
Gareth: "Why would she want a vampire?"
---
-Some day, and he'll make sure it's soon! Ahaha... AHAHAHAHAH!-
Hook: "Hey you, don't just stand there and bring us the materials on that table!"
Ah? Aaah! Yeszzzir!!

___

___

___

-then next episode?-
---
-HITTING MORE AND MORE-
---
----
-Probably... But since no one acknowledged it,,,- :V
Osakabehime: "I did like the ED tho"
Hayate: "Oh right, Aoi Yuuki can sing well"
Medea: "So you all ready for the next episode?"
Blackbeard: "Just play it already!"
-She starts to-
------
Ishtar: "Do it or we're all screwed hard!"
------
Arthur: -Huff- "At least..."
------
-That is fair, I do believe- :p
Guifei: "...Sooo, hello? I am the cute Yuuyuu?" :lol:
Kamui: "You don't trust me...?" :c
---
-awww....-
Tiki: "The situation we're currently in makes me unable to think calmly..." In scale, this is something worse than Grima...
---
-She'll try to keep resting-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In the inners of the Decepticon Headquarters at Planet Chaar, a lone blue robot was going through some halls, looking at his comrades setting themselves to go to a planet long dead, looking for their own things to bring, be it equipment or belongings-

-The robot looked like this-

View attachment 292161

-Looking for anywhere to be alone, the blue bot entered a lonely alley, where he opened a communicator installed on his forearm...-

Slipstream: "What are you doing, Counterpunch?"

-The blue bot then turned turned to the Seeker-

Counterpunch: "Nothing, Commander Slipstream"

Slipstream: "Really? I saw you pulling out a monitor"

Counterpunch: "It's just a log I've been writing over the years..."

Slipstream: "Log? That's weird, we've been stranded in this dessertic rock for 300 years, why would someone write a log?"

Counterpunch: "You know, it's just a thing I used to do before our exhile... Force of habit, and it ain't bad to have hobbies!"

Slipstream: "Fair, I suppose..."

Counterpunch: "...What are you doing having followed me, commander?"

Slipstream: -Shrugs- "I am just bored. Thought you had some shady secret I could blackmail you with... Only to find out it was a waste of time"

Counterpunch: "...Understood, Sir"

Slipstream: "Just go do your whatever, I don't care" -she starts to walk off, to the relief of the blue bot-

-Thus he pulls out his communicator again...-

-And it's at that moment that he feels a blade from behind cutting his arm off, making him scream in pain-

-He turned to see his attacker, and it was no one else but Nightbird-

Slipstream: "Oh wait, about what I said..." -turns back to him- "I lied" -she said as with her ion blaster attached to her arms she shot right at his feet, not allowing him to walk off-

Counterpunch: "AAAAAAAAAGH!!! W-Whaat the frag, commander?!"

Slipstream: "Oh please, do not play yourself innocent, Counterpunch... Oh wait, that isn't your actual name!"

Counterpunch: "W-What do you-?!" -it is then something from the ceiling came and pinned him to the ground, it was Blackarachnia in her spider mode, and her stingers went to his other arm, paralyzing him further-

Blackarachnia: -Returns to robot mode- "Why don't you become more sincere with us in your final moments?"

Counterpunch: "...S-Since when did you know?"

Blackarachnia: "We always did in fact..." -grabs his head, then swifts it around, revealing this "Counterpunch" to have a second robot configuration... Or better said, his first robot configuration-

View attachment 292162

Blackarachnia: "Autobot double spy, Punch"

Slipstream: "Really, you were the worst double spy ever if you think we believed you. I mean seriously! Who just adds another word before their actual name and expects to not raise any suspicion?!"

Punch: "I don't get it then... If you knew who I was, why did you keep me alive?"

Slipstream: "For one, amusement, you were always a buffoon, but even your act became dull as the cycles went by"

Blackarachnia: "For second... It's because Megatron wanted you to keep informing Prime of how we went, so he knew that we remained out there. Call it a mind game, it didn't matter that we didn't win the war, so long we exist Optimus Prime would keep an eye on us, and would as a result never be at peace with himself. They really have that kind of dynamic"

Slipstream: "They acted like a pair of bitter exes or something..." 🙄

Punch: "Then... Why?"

Blackarachnia: "We don't have an use for you anymore. Witth our current situation, it's better we leave Prime and his elite to not know about us... That way when we're prepared to strike, it will be swift and quick"

Slipstream: "Besides, one useless bot less means less Energon to spend, and after offlining two of those useless Seacons, we can also use some more extra materials from theirs and your body"

Punch: "B-But-"

Blackarachnia: "One thing for sure at least, be grateful it's us and not the Justice Division..."

Slipstream: "Those guys wouldn't have mercy on your current state..."

-She says as Nightbird proceeds to stab Punch right through his Spark chamber, effectively killing him as the Autobot screamed-
"Brutal...And the Autobots are now short one spy and lost yet another one of their own..."

Boudica: I feel more calm with him around...
---
-And soon enough, they proceed to search around-
---
Paris: "No, escape, he will eat your brains instead!"
Gareth: "Why would she want a vampire?"
---
-Some day, and he'll make sure it's soon! Ahaha... AHAHAHAHAH!-
Hook: "Hey you, don't just stand there and bring us the materials on that table!"
Ah? Aaah! Yeszzzir!!
"He's here for her..."
___

"Does he find the chocolate reserve?"
___

I think it's a human movie thing...

"Then, as it turns out..."

"..."Norman" isn't a zombie after all. "He" is five gnomes stacked on top of one and other, using stick with false hands attached and having worn the disguise to give the impression that they were a human teen."
___

"That day won't be right now, of course :V"

-then next episode?-
---
-HITTING MORE AND MORE-
---
----
-She starts to-
------
------
------
I love the OST in general!

"My characters watch!"
___

"It's cracking more!"

Marco: I can only guess this is working because it's not the effects of pure magic...or any standard human weapon.
___

"Phantoon appears before them and glares...Then disappears, no longer attacking the pair."

"...Ruby probably shouldn't have said that out loud..."
___

Moon: We've called you all here for...well, yet another important task. This time it does not concern defeating Toffee or Kama, but rather...one of your own.

"They're all immediately informed of Kamui's current status."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: Good God...And I thought spending three days trapped in a golden statue was bad...
___

(Let's go talk to that woman! Those crates might have your items!)
Zelda: "I'm surprised none of my spirit ended up corrupted in the process..."
---
-she nods and goes-

Tiki: "The situation we're currently in makes me unable to think calmly..." In scale, this is something worse than Grima...
---
-She'll try to keep resting-
Kamui: "..." -hugs her-
---
-try?-

-She starts to-
------
------
------

"My characters watch!"
___

"It's cracking more!"

Marco: I can only guess this is working because it's not the effects of pure magic...or any standard human weapon.
___

"Phantoon appears before them and glares...Then disappears, no longer attacking the pair."

___

Moon: We've called you all here for...well, yet another important task. This time it does not concern defeating Toffee or Kama, but rather...one of your own.

-my characters watch too!-
---
Yang: "Semblances are their own thing!" -PUNCHING A LOT MORE-
---
Ruby: "....Uh-oh..."
---
Frank: "Are you ****ing kidding me? That girl was a psycho all along?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Brutal...And the Autobots are now short one spy and lost yet another one of their own..."
-Indeed...-

Blackarachnia: -Opened a communicator- "To all Decepticons in the base, the double spy has been disposed of near electric. Recover his body and lump it with the offlined Seacons; he shall be harvested for materials as punishment for his infiltration" -Comms end-

Slipstream: "Hmph, you two didn't do bad this time"

Nightbird: -Silent as always, acknowledged her recognition by a nod-

Blackarachnia: "Likewise, I almost remembered you actually have a brain module"

Slipstream: "Well your provoking won't work this time, I feel some of the stress lifted"
"He's here for her..."
___

"Does he find the chocolate reserve?"
___

I think it's a human movie thing...

"Then, as it turns out..."

"..."Norman" isn't a zombie after all. "He" is five gnomes stacked on top of one and other, using stick with false hands attached and having worn the disguise to give the impression that they were a human teen."
___

"That day won't be right now, of course :V"
-He really wants her to rely on him too, just like how he did on her...-
---
-In soon enough... She seems to find a locked cage!-
---
Paris: "................................................................................"

Charlotte: "Ah, so that glance to the Gnome entry from before was foreshadowing!"
---
-Indeed, and if what happened to poor Punch before is of any indication, his clone won't make it easy anyway-

"My characters watch!"
___

"It's cracking more!"

___

___

---
---
---
-EPISODE BEGIN!-
---
-Are they closer?-
---
Arthur: "We must hurry..."
---
Guifei: "So... We'll kill her?"

-Shirou and Kanna don't want that-

-They were with Guifei and Byleth, remember?- :p
Kamui: "..." -hugs her-
---
-try?-
Tiki: "..." -wants to hug back, but... She... Is confused...-
---
-She still wanna get up and fight-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed...-

Blackarachnia: -Opened a communicator- "To all Decepticons in the base, the double spy has been disposed of near electric. Recover his body and lump it with the offlined Seacons; he shall be harvested for materials as punishment for his infiltration" -Comms end-

Slipstream: "Hmph, you two didn't do bad this time"

Nightbird: -Silent as always, acknowledged her recognition by a nod-

Blackarachnia: "Likewise, I almost remembered you actually have a brain module"

Slipstream: "Well your provoking won't work this time, I feel some of the stress lifted"
"They just casually took care of a problem..."

-He really wants her to rely on him too, just like how he did on her...-
---
-In soon enough... She seems to find a locked cage!-
---
Paris: "................................................................................"

Charlotte: "Ah, so that glance to the Gnome entry from before was foreshadowing!"
---
-Indeed, and if what happened to poor Punch before is of any indication, his clone won't make it easy anyway-
(I'll ne here for you like how you were always here for me...)
___

(Hey, I found something!)
___

"The gnome leader asks if this is too weird for her, and she's clearly as confused as she is disturbed. Nevertheless, he introduced all.five of them by name, and casually reveals that they have been looking for a new queen."
___

"It's gonna be a challenge when she comes back..."

---
---
---
-EPISODE BEGIN!-
---
-Are they closer?-
---
---

-They were with Guifei anf Byleth, remember?- :p
"They're curious as to what will happen next. The start has been heavy already."
___

"It looks.like the slightest disturbance could shatter it, now..."
___

"That alien could comprise the entire mission, or worse..."
___

Moon: Unfortunately, yes...But no, her family wouldn't want that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: I'd count yourself lucky...as far as surviving and not getting corrupting gors, at least.
___

"Winter follows"

"Zelda sess Weiss."
Zelda: "Thank you..."
---
Zelda: "Little cutie~!" :b:

Tiki: "..." -wants to hug back, but... She... Is confused...-
---
-She still wanna get up and fight-
-why?-
---
-oh, Nanoha...-

-EPISODE BEGIN!-
---
-Are they closer?-
---
---

-They were with Guifei and Byleth, remember?- :p
"They're curious as to what will happen next. The start has been heavy already."
___

___

___

Zelda: -edge of her seat-
---
-Yang simply does a roundhouse kick-
---
Ruby: -nods in agreement and starts running-
---
Byleth: "Then we find a way to keep her on a leash?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Same for you."
---
Zelda: -nods while headpatting-
I used to help someone with a broken heart accomplish a...pretty evil goal. I probably wouldn't be here either if he wasn't turned back to the right side...I have Chaldea ro thank for that.

___

"It made her smile happily as always, but..."

(Wiait, this isn't about me!. The Space Pirates stole from Weiss!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They just casually took care of a problem..."
-Indeed, and from what they said, apparently there's some division that would have done it worse?!-

Also I'll admit a part of me feels bad I did this to poor Punch since he was always an obscure favorite of mine, but I did have this in mind for a while
(I'll ne here for you like how you were always here for me...)
___

(Hey, I found something!)
___

"The gnome leader asks if this is too weird for her, and she's clearly as confused as she is disturbed. Nevertheless, he introduced all.five of them by name, and casually reveals that they have been looking for a new queen."
___

"It's gonna be a challenge when she comes back..."
Boudica: "Aw please, I didn't ask for anything in return"
---
Semiramis: "What is it?" -goes to look-
---
-The group be like "Uuuuh Queen what?"-
---
-Perhaps not if he changes body fast... He hopes-
-For now he did as Hook told and delivered some materials-
(Wait, I am helping them finish it!)

___

___

___

---
---
---
-To their surprise the next episode starts not in the army, but rather... A pretty normal Japan in 2013, with a high-ranking businessman internally narrating about his consciousness on himself being a sociopath, but one who is very succesful, thinking this as he fires one of the lower employees as he was found to bring drugs at work, as well as being absent many days and being generally incompetent, the employee begging not to as he has to pay his daughter's studies, but bussinesman doesn't cares-

Osakabehime: "Uuuuh, what?"
---
-How effective?!-
---
-Arthur following!-
---
Lindy: "Preferably
-why?-
---
-oh, Nanoha...-
-If to accept she's fine or not-
---
-That's how she is, the kid needing more help than she herself thinks-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, and from what they said, apparently there's some division that would have done it worse?!-

Also I'll admit a part of me feels bad I did this to poor Punch since he was always an obscure favorite of mine, but I did have this in mind for a while

Boudica: "Aw please, I didn't ask for anything in return"
---
Semiramis: "What is it?" -goes to look-
---
-The group be like "Uuuuh Queen what?"-
---
-Perhaps not if he changes body fast... He hopes-
-For now he did as Hook told and delivered some materials-
(Wait, I am helping them finish it!)
"There truly is..."

How long?

(Doesn't matter. I'm still grateful for everything you've done for me.) "He smiling warmly"
___

"CHOCOLATE CAGE"
___

"Even Lancer :V"

"So the gnome stack poses in a way to take a knee, while their leader makes a proposal, complete with a ring, asking if the girl will join them in holy mantrignomey...actually matrimony, he's having a bad day trying to talk."

___

"HE'S MAKING HIS SITUATION WORSE!"

---
---
---
-To their surprise the next episode starts not in the army, but rather... A pretty normal Japan in 2013, with a high-ranking businessman internally narrating about his consciousness on himself being a sociopath, but one who is very succesful, thinking this as he fires one of the lower employees as he was found to bring drugs at work, as well as being absent many days and being generally incompetent, the employee begging not to as he has to pay his daughter's studies, but bussinesman doesn't cares-

---
-How effective?!-
---
-Arthur following!-
---
...Flashforward?
___

"IT'S SHATTERED!"

Marco: It actually worked! Uhh, get her outta there before it regenerates!

"Just used her extend-o arms to pull the unconscious Star out of the cage's perimeter."
___

"The Apathy slowly but surely continue to follow them as they did during RWBY's first escape from here..."
___

'Tis a dark day to see a hero fall...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I used to help someone with a broken heart accomplish a...pretty evil goal. I probably wouldn't be here either if he wasn't turned back to the right side...I have Chaldea ro thank for that.

___

"It made her smile happily as always, but..."

(Wiait, this isn't about me!. The Space Pirates stole from Weiss!)
Zelda: "I hope that your former boss is alright..."
---
Zelda: "Huh?"

-If to accept she's fine or not-
---
-That's how she is, the kid needing more help than she herself thinks-
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
-Harley could see that based on her skills as a therapist-

---
-How effective?!-
---
-Arthur following!-
---
...Flashforward?
___

"IT'S SHATTERED!"

"Just used her extend-o arms to pull the unconscious Star out of the cage's perimeter."
___

"The Apathy slowly but surely continue to follow them as they did during RWBY's first escape from here..."
___

Zelda: "What a strange direction..."
---
Yang: "Nice! Now let's go!"
---
-but this time, Ruby already knew those things, so instead of spending most of an episode being affected without realizing it before seeing them, this time she instantly went to them-

-so she isn't as affected as in the show, letting her outpace them-
---
Link: "I'll deal with her."

Daruk: "They said no killing, little guy..."

Link: "Then I'm out of ideas."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"There truly is..."

How long?

(Doesn't matter. I'm still grateful for everything you've done for me.) "He smiling warmly"
___

"CHOCOLATE CAGE"
___

"Even Lancer :V"

"So the gnome stack poses in a way to take a knee, while their leader makes a proposal, complete with a ring, asking if the girl will join them in holy mantrignomey...actually matrimony, he's having a bad day trying to talk."

___

"HE'S MAKING HIS SITUATION WORSE!"
-Goodness... Regardless they leave the offlined body which colors have turned saturated-

Since he was namedropped by the Autobots like two years back.
---
Boudica: "You're so considerate, you know?"
---
-Semiramis then does an uncharacteristic and high pitched squeal- :)
---
Apollo: -The one not seeing anything weird in this- :V
---
-THAT MEANS SHE'S COMING EVEN SOONER!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Flashforward?
___

"IT'S SHATTERED!"

___

___

---
---
-but this time, Ruby already knew those things, so instead of spending most of an episode being affected without realizing it before seeing them, this time she instantly went to them-

---

-As he goes to a train station, the man narrates how he's been succesful: He just follows the rules, so as long as he goes by them, he will be even more succesful than others eventually. In a nutshell: He goes by cold logic... And it is then that the fired employee pushed him down to rails to kill him in an impulse... And time then froze for all but the man's face, to his confusion-
---
Rin: "You don't need to say!" -they start to go-
---
-Of course, while holding Arthur's wrist-
---
Guifei: "Soooo, where is she, even?"
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
-Harley could see that based on her skills as a therapist-
Tiki: "I am sorry..."
---
-Hm, inner thoughts about her?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Goodness... Regardless they leave the offlined body which colors have turned saturated-

Since he was namedropped by the Autobots like two years back.
"Nothing worth further attention in their eyes."

Major oof...

Boudica: "You're so considerate, you know?"
---
-Semiramis then does an uncharacteristic and high pitched squeal- :)
---
Apollo: -The one not seeing anything weird in this- :V
---
-THAT MEANS SHE'S COMING EVEN SOONER!-
(Anything for my mother.) "Still smiling just as happily as before"
___

(Sweet! Sounds like you're happy to have it back!)
___

"He would be :V"

"Of course, the girl turns them down, but does so gently and kindly, stating that this is a weird situation, that they're really sweet, but also that a human girl with gnomes would be "Yikes"."

"The lead gnome just says they understand, and fondly says they'll never forget her. She smiles in response...until the lead gnome follows this up by casually announcing that it's because they're gonna kidnap her."
___

"HE HAS TO GET TO ASTRO TRAIN!"

---
---

---

-As he goes to a train station, the man narrates how he's been succesful: He just follows the rules, so as long as he goes by them, he will be even more succesful than others eventually. In a nutshell: He goes by cold logic... And it is then that the fired employee pushed him doen to rails to kill him in an impulse... And time then froze for all but the man's face, to his confusion-
---
---
---
This is escalating into insanity at a very fast pace.

But it has to be for a reason, love. It's setting up or establishing something, we just don't know what yet.
___

Marco: Star...?

"He was gonna try to talk to her...But then Phantoon blocked their exit."

Whoa, what the?! That's not a Grimm!
___

"She's learned since then. The Apathy may be one the most dangerous types of Grimm, but this isn't her first rodeo with them."

"And saving him while holding his hand? How romantic :V"

___

Moon: ..."Facepalmed at Link's last comment."

...The lass of blue fire raises a good point!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...He's with the love of his life, now...

"Which is technically true."

___

"Weiss shows up and translates?"
Zelda: "........" -gets it- "Oh dear..."
---
-yes-

Zelda: "Stolen goods?"

Tiki: "I am sorry..."
---
-Hm, inner thoughts about her?-
Kamui: "You don't trust me...?"
---
Harley: She really needs help...

-As he goes to a train station, the man narrates how he's been succesful: He just follows the rules, so as long as he goes by them, he will be even more succesful than others eventually. In a nutshell: He goes by cold logic... And it is then that the fired employee pushed him doen to rails to kill him in an impulse... And time then froze for all but the man's face, to his confusion-
---
---
---

But it has to be for a reason, love. It's setting up or establishing something, we just don't know what yet.
___

___

"She's learned since then. The Apathy may be one the most dangerous types of Grimm, but this isn't her first rodeo with them."

___

Zelda: "There's no way there'd be such a strange filler..."
---
Yang: "Whatever it is, I'll punch it."
---
Ruby: "We can make it out!"
---
Ingrid: "With the security footage hacked... we don't know..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Nothing worth further attention in their eyes."

Major oof...
-Soon enough, some Cons arrive, and throw the body in a pile with the two previously killed Seacons-
(Anything for my mother.) "Still smiling just as happily as before"
___

(Sweet! Sounds like you're happy to have it back!)
___

"He would be :V"

"Of course, the girl turns them down, but does so gently and kindly, stating that this is a weird situation, that they're really sweet, but also that a human girl with gnomes would be "Yikes"."

"The lead gnome just says they understand, and fondly says they'll never forget her. She smiles in response...until the lead gnome follows this up by casually announcing that it's because they're gonna kidnap her."
___

"HE HAS TO GET TO ASTRO TRAIN!"
Boudica: "Right now I just want to see you being happy... With my daughter-in-law"
---
-She instantly took it!-
---
Paris: "..." -finds this way too relatable, in a way-
---
-Who speaking of, returns soon with an Energon cargo from mined resources by drones with the direction of Frenzy and Ratbat-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-It is then the businessman in his 40s sees that, while time has stopped, people are still speaking one after the other, continuing what the other says, something about humanity not having learned to respect their creator... He realized that he's speaking to the Abrahamic God himself...-

-Yet, the man admits, he can't accept his existence. He's a firm Atheist who only believes in logic, always believing in an explanation that has reason, and if he was really God, he would not allow so many things humanity goes through to happen... So he calls him Being X. Nevertheless to say, the deity isn't amused. He says he was coming to bring him back to the reincarnation cycle of this world, but he'll do something different with him-

Osakabehime: "This guy... Is really getting himself into trouble"
---
Rin: "Some jellyfish thing?"
---
Arthur: "Alright, I have faith in you..."
---
Mash: "That has been hacked too?"
Kamui: "You don't trust me...?"
---
Harley: She really needs help...
Tiki: "I want to, but..."
---
-Perhaps she can provide it...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Soon enough, some Cons arrive, and throw the body in a pile with the two previously killed Seacons-
"Nothing more than scrap metal to them..."

Boudica: "Right now I just want to see you being happy... With my daughter-in-law"
---
-She instantly took it!-
---
Paris: "..." -finds this way too relatable, in a way-
---
-Who speaking of, returns soon with an Energon cargo from mined resources by drones with the direction of Frenzy and Ratbat-
(WHAT?! W-We're not married yet!)

"Though it's obvious they both will be sooner or later...They just haven't taken the next big step yet :V"
___

"The Ponyta stood nearby."
___

"Just in time for her brother to show up. He's understandably just as shocked as he is confused while his sister initially screams for help...before getting angry and annoyed with the gnomes, much more so than she is scared."

"The boy swiftly goes to help his twin sister, but not before taking a quick moment to read up on the gnome chapter, as he casually remarks "Gnomes...Huh, I was way off." ."
___

"Perfect timing...If Frenzy and Ratbat weren't here to witness the possession attempt."

---
---
---
-It is then the businessman in his 40s sees that, while time has stopped, people are still speaking one after the other, continuining what the other says, something about humanity not having learned to respect their creator... He realized that he's speaking to the Abrahamic God himself...-

-Yet, the man admits, he can't accept his existence. He's a firm Atheist who only believes in logic, always believing in an explanation that has reason, and if he was really God, he would not allow so many things humanity goes through to happen... So he calls Being X. Nevertheless to say, the deity isn't amused. He says he was coming to bring him back to the reincarnation cycle of this world, but he'll do something different with him-

---
---
---
Wh-Whatever's going on here, this guy isn't as good at thinking logically as he believes he is..
___

"Scanning it with her thermal eyes"

...It doesn't have a heat signature. In fact, it's ice cold. This thing's a ghost, and it isn't in a physical form!

You physical mortals can't hit something that's incorporeal!

But I bet you can! And I bet Rin, Isthar and Ereshkigal can, too!

You're really going to make me fight htis thing?! Oh, screw it, I guess Merasmus has no choice...
___

"They can already hear Phantoon roaring somewhere in the village."
___

Moon: Likely Dr. Coyle's doing...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I made it that obvious, huh? It's okay, they're both in a better place now. We're sure of it...

___

"Seems to be the case..."
Zelda: "Glad to hear..."
---
Zelda: "What did they steal?"

Weiss: "Clothes..."

Zelda: "You too, huh..."

Tiki: "I want to, but..."
---
-Perhaps she can provide it...-
Kamui: "If you don't trust me..." -that very sentence told Tiki everything?-
---
-awwww-

-It is then the businessman in his 40s sees that, while time has stopped, people are still speaking one after the other, continuining what the other says, something about humanity not having learned to respect their creator... He realized that he's speaking to the Abrahamic God himself...-

-Yet, the man admits, he can't accept his existence. He's a firm Atheist who only believes in logic, always believing in an explanation that has reason, and if he was really God, he would not allow so many things humanity goes through to happen... So he calls Being X. Nevertheless to say, the deity isn't amused. He says he was coming to bring him back to the reincarnation cycle of this world, but he'll do something different with him-

---
---
---
Wh-Whatever's going on here, this guy isn't as good at thinking logically as he believes he is..
___

...It doesn't have a heat signature. In fact, it's ice cold. This thing's a ghost, and it isn't in a physical form!

You're really going to make me fight htis thing?! Oh, screw it, I guess Merasmus has no choice...
___

___

Zelda: "What is the point of this..."
---
Yang: "Snatcher too."
---
-OH NO-
---
Ingrid: "Everything in this base that relies on technology in any way has been hacked. Even the electricity."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

The only reason he was trying to do all he did was because his meanie of a father cursed her and took her away from him...

Ford: Ah, I was there for that debacle...Blumiere was a good man. Whatever power he unlocked in his grief, it warped his mind beyond rational reasoning until he learned she was still alive...He undid his error in the end with her help.

___

"Seems they can relate on that front."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Starting tomorrow, my following weeks will be busy...
"Nothing more than scrap metal to them..."
-It is what they do with traitors; they have enough dignity to bury their dead shall they fall in combat or illness and honor them. But enemies and traitors are to be nothing but spare parts-
(WHAT?! W-We're not married yet!)

"Though it's obvious they both will be sooner or later...They just haven't taken the next big step yet :V"
___

"The Ponyta stood nearby."
___

"Just in time for her brother to show up. He's understandably just as shocked as he is confused while his sister initially screams for help...before getting angry and annoyed with the gnomes, much more so than she is scared."

"The boy swiftly goes to help his twin sister, but not before taking a quick moment to read up on the gnome chapter, as he casually remarks "Gnomes...Huh, I was way off." ."
___

"Perfect timing...If Frenzy and Ratbat weren't here to witness the possession attempt."
Boudica: "I am just kidding... Though who knows if eventually..." -indeed- :p
---
-And she tries to open it-
---
Paris: "...No one blames you..."
---
-Indeed, right now the two cassettes and drones unloading the cargo-

Ratbat: "Anything we missed?"

Those in Chaar will come soon.

Lugnut: "Two traitors also got their punishment!"

Frenzy: "So we'll see Screamer but actually not annoying" :V
___

___

___

---
---
-OH NO-
---
Ingrid: "Everything in this base that relies on technology in any way has been hacked. Even the electricity."
Medea: "He has his points, but he clearly can't read the situation!"

-God, or as called by the businessman, Being X, admits that handling 7 billion people is difficult, seeing no reason to help those without faith. The businessman tells him that how tired he is is a sign of a failed work model, unable to truly see what others would want, and that in the modern world, where science has advanced to make many commodities, faith has no place; only the weak depend on things like faith and others-

-Being X concludes that because of his position, he gets anything he wants with ease, and that if he's taken away from those, his faith might awake; it is then he realizes he screwed up. He gets told he'll start to work hard to get anything again, or else he won't reincarnate once again, as time resumes, and the businessman gets ran over by the incoming train offscreen, screams from onlookers being heard-
-----------------
Ershkigal: "Of course, I am the Goddess of the Underworld, so just a little ghost shouldn't do that much! ....................Right?" :lol:
-----------------
-THEY NEED TO GET THERE AND NOW-
-----------------
Guifei: "Wait, didn't we have defense robots or something?"
---

Kamui: "If you don't trust me..." -that very sentence told Tiki everything?-
---
-awwww-
-And had her push her back-
---
Nanoha: I wonder how the others are... Wait, I taught Kanna-chan telepathy!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Starting tomorrow, my following weeks will be busy...

-It is what they do with traitors; they have enough dignity to bury their dead shall they fall in combat or illness and honor them. But enemies and traitors are to be nothing but spare parts-
How many weeks, might I ask?

I'll probably be quite busy next week myself, at least, due to Thanksgiving being that week. I'll have cooking and baking to do.

"And these bots are the latter case..."

Boudica: "I am just kidding... Though who knows if eventually..." -indeed- :p
---
-And she tries to open it-
---
Paris: "...No one blames you..."
---
-Indeed, right now the two cassettes and drones unloading the cargo-

Ratbat: "Anything we missed?"

Those in Chaar will come soon.

Lugnut: "Two traitors also got their punishment!"

Frenzy: "So we'll see Screamer but actually not annoying" :V
"They just look at each other, both blushing at the thought."
___

"Can she?"
___

"The boy doesn't fear the gnomes and easily tossesthe leader aside with a shovel despite his threat of the gnomes' great power, while freeing his twin sister before they fight them off together."

"They both escape in a golf cart, but then the leader says the boy's messed with the wrong beings...and shouts for all gnomes of the forest to assemble."
___

"Starscream offended?"

---
---
-OH NO-
---

-God, or as called by the businessman, Being X, admits that handling 7 billion people is difficult, seeing no reason to help those without faith. The businessman tells him that how tired he is is a sign of a failed work model, unable to truly see what others would want, and that in the modern world, where science has advanced to make many commodities, faith has no place; only the weak depend on things like faith and others-

-Being X concludes that because of his position, he gets anything he wants with ease, and that if he's taken away from those, his faith might awake; it is then he realizes he screwed up. He gets told he'll start to work hard to get anything again, or else he won't reincarnate once again, as time resumes, and the businessman gets ran over by the incoming train offscreen, screams from onlookers being heard-
-----------------
Ershkigal: "Of course, I am the Goddess of the Underworld, so just a little ghost shouldn't do that much! ....................Right?" :lol:
-----------------
-----------------
Guifei: "Wait, didn't we have defense robots or something?
I'm a woman of science, but I know enough about magic and other great powers. Faith is important...

What I don't get is how this is relevant to the rest of the story...Is this guy a reincarnation of someone from the war era? God or "Being X" for whatever reason that dude called him will definitely be important, right?
___

I hate you people...

"Ereshkigal would also notice that this ghost...lacks a Soul."

"...That shouldn't be possible, unless...this ghost is merely a psychic projection of the real thing?"
___

"Knowing Ruby's speed and that Arthur would be right by her side while her Semblance is in use, they would both arrive at the scene in no time."
___

Moon: ...Yes, as a matter of fact. you did. Does anyone know what became of them?

"Jenny also didn't get hacked :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How many weeks, might I ask?

I'll probably be quite busy next week myself, at least, due to Thanksgiving being that week. I'll have cooking and baking to do.

"And these bots are the latter case..."
Two

Slipstream: "Now with that out the way, are you two ready?"

-Nightbird simply does an affirmative nod-

Slipstream: "Your drones set for the go?"

-Nightbird once more affirmed-

Blackarachnia: "As for me, all my lab equipment is set and ready to go"

Slipstream: "And who did you seduce to do it in your place?" 😑

Blackarachnia: "Your Seekers" 😏
"They just look at each other, both blushing at the thought."
___

"Can she?"
___

"The boy doesn't fear the gnomes and easily tossesthe leader aside with a shovel despite his threat of the gnomes' great power, while freeing his twin sister before they fight them off together."

"They both escape in a golf cart, but then the leader says the boy's messed with the wrong beings...and shouts for all gnomes of the forest to assemble."
___

"Starscream offended?"
-Them married...-
---
-Of course, what Queen wouldn't remember how to unlock?- :V
---
Paris: "B-But how they'll defeat them all?!"
---
(OH I'LL HAVE HIM OFFED TO MELT IN THE PITS!)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Two

Slipstream: "Now with that out the way, are you two ready?"

-Nightbird simply does an affirmative nod-

Slipstream: "Your drones set for the go?"

-Nightbird once more affirmed-

Blackarachnia: "As for me, all my lab equipment is set and ready to go"

Slipstream: "And who did you seduce to do it in your place?" 😑

Blackarachnia: "Your Seekers" 😏
Well, that doesn't sound so bad. Again, I'll probably busy on that first one as well.

Are you doing okay after the storm, by the way? You didn't bring it up again, but I thought I'd ask regardless.

"Slipstream annoyed?"

-Them married...-
---
-Of course, what Queen wouldn't remember how to unlock?- :V
---
Paris: "B-But how they'll defeat them all?!"
---
(OH I'LL HAVE HIM OFFED TO MELT IN THE PITS!)
"The following thoughts go through their heads:

(She's the best mother ever, but why does she also have to be so embarrassing in front of my girlfriend?!)

(Good Arceus, I can still remember being so uncoordinated as a Feebas...How would I ever be able to raise my own?! Wait, why am I thinking about having children when my boyfriend and I aren't married yet?!)
___

___

"It seems the gnome's numbers themselves won't be the their only problem..."

...Weren't they getting chased by a giant shadow monster in the beginning?
___

"HOW DARE HE INSULT THE GREAT STARSCREAM?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The only reason he was trying to do all he did was because his meanie of a father cursed her and took her away from him...

Ford: Ah, I was there for that debacle...Blumiere was a good man. Whatever power he unlocked in his grief, it warped his mind beyond rational reasoning until he learned she was still alive...He undid his error in the end with her help.

___

"Seems they can relate on that front."
Zelda: "That's terrible..."
---
Weiss: "Is that all their stolen stuff?"

Zelda: "I assume so."

-And had her push her back-
---
Nanoha: I wonder how the others are... Wait, I taught Kanna-chan telepathy!
Kamui: "Then you should die." -purple aura-

-the voice made it seem like she was even more insane than before-
---
-YES YOU DID-

-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
Guifei: "Wait, didn't we have defense robots or something?"
I'm a woman of science, but I know enough about magic and other great powers. Faith is important...

What I don't get is how this is relevant to the rest of the story...Is this guy a reincarnation of someone from the war era? God or "Being X" for whatever reason that dude called him will definitely be important, right?
___

I hate you people...

"...That shouldn't be possible, unless...this ghost is merely a psychic projection of the real thing?"
___

"Knowing Ruby's speed and that Arthur would be right by her side while her Semblance is in use, they would both arrive at the scene in no time."
___

Moon: ...Yes, as a matter of fact. you did. Does anyone know what became of them?

Zelda: "It has to be important... It's too random otherwise."
---
Yang: "Feeling's mutual, purple guy."
---
-AND INDEED THEY ARE-
---
Phosphora: -shows up, covered in debris- "What do you think happened to them?"

Ingrid: "...Alright, almost everything."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Meanwhile
DSPGaming: Alright everybody, time to have another chill stream of Street Fighter!
SpongeBob Narrator: Ten minutes later
DSPGaming: ****ING ONLINE LAG! Nothing I could do! These ****ing Blanka players use cheap online tactics that i can't do anything about!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, that doesn't sound so bad. Again, I'll probably busy on that first one as well.

Are you doing okay after the storm, by the way? You didn't bring it up again, but I thought I'd ask regardless.

"Slipstream annoyed?"
Yes I am, thanks for asking.

It's a weird thing that tends to happen here in Central America; we get told that huge hurricanes and tropical storms will affect us, and they tend to get reduced. I mean, I'm not complaining, but this happens more frequently than I'd like to admit.

-Indeed she is-

Slipstream: "When I see those guys again, I'll be sure to give them a punishment"

Blackarachnia: "Sounds like I have better ideas than you, but it's what happens when people are smart"

-Nightbird inside be like "And here they go again"-
"The following thoughts go through their heads:

(She's the best mother ever, but why does she also have to be so embarrassing in front of my girlfriend?!)

(Good Arceus, I can still remember being so uncoordinated as a Feebas...How would I ever be able to raise my own?! Wait, why am I thinking about having children when my boyfriend and I aren't married yet?!)
___

___

"It seems the gnome's numbers themselves won't be the their only problem..."

...Weren't they getting chased by a giant shadow monster in the beginning?
___

"HOW DARE HE INSULT THE GREAT STARSCREAM?!"
Boudica: Ah, youngsters and love. How I miss those days.
---
-You got A handful of chocolate!-
---
Paris: "I forgot that!"
---
-They shall pay for their crimes against his name!-
Kamui: "Then you should die." -purple aura-

-the voice made it seem like she was even more insane than before-
---
-YES YOU DID-
Tiki: "He was right, ugh, I was so stupid!"

Sieg: "Don't lament now"
---
-She tries to communicate-

___

I hate you people...

___

___

---
---
-AND INDEED THEY ARE-
---

-After the OP, a baby's cry can be heard, and it's shown the POV of that baby being tended by a nun in an orphanage, being given some soup and having been called Tanya... And the newborn Tanya, who is somehow conscious, thinks "Wait... Did she say Tanya? Me?!"-

-The title of the episode appears: "Prologue"-

Osakabehime: "...No way!"
--------
Ereshkigal: "...Wait, that is no spirit"
--------
-GOOD THING-
--------
Lindy: "That's one good thing to know"

-Wolf Shirou is still worried, he remembers Tiki said she'd take care of Kamui, but did she not...?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yes I am, thanks for asking.

It's a weird thing that tends to happen here in Central America; we get told that huge hurricanes and tropical storms will affect us, and they tend to get reduced. I mean, I'm not complaining, but this happens more frequently than I'd like to admit.

-Indeed she is-

Slipstream: "When I see those guys again, I'll be sure to give them a punishment"

Blackarachnia: "Sounds like I have better ideas than you, but it's what happens when people are smart"

-Nightbird inside be like "And here they go again"-
I get that. It sounds like they end up being false alarms that cause false scares more than anything else. Regardless, I'm just glad you're okay.

"Their antics just gives Nightbird another excuse to remain stoic, focused, and never speak..."

Boudica: Ah, youngsters and love. How I miss those days.
---
-You got A handful of chocolate!-
---
Paris: "I forgot that!"
---
-They shall pay for their crimes against his name!-
"She can only wonder if Patxi and Winter will also still be this silly about their feelings for one and other when they've evolved. :p"
___

"A delectable dessert that you've stored so carefully. Snacking on this should calm your nerve!"
___

"Then the giant gnome, controlled the leader, stomps onto the scene to pursue the golf cart."

"The twins are understandably terrified."
___

"ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Zelda: "That's terrible..."
---
Weiss: "Is that all their stolen stuff?"

Zelda: "I assume so."
He had a tough life...Everyone who was loyal to him did...

Ford: Almost everyone has hard times in life. That goes tenfold for those of us associated with Chaldea.

___

"Tried to look inside one of the crates, and due to collateral damage it received while Zelda was fighting the Zebesians, it comically collapsed apart when she did."

"The result is many of the stolen goods falling out of it, including a few gems stolen from Isthar and Rin, numerous rupees stolen from Link, and of course, all of the clothes from Weiss' wardrobe."

---
---
-AND INDEED THEY ARE-
---

-After the OP, a baby's cry can be heard, and it's shown the POV of that baby being tended by a nun in an orphanage, being given some soup and having been called Tanya... And the newborn Tanya, who is somehow conscious, thinks "Wait... Did she say Tanya? Me?!"-

--------
--------
-GOOD THING-
--------

-Wolf Shirou is still worried, he remembers Tiki said she'd take care of Kamui, but did she not...?-
...OH NO ****ING WAY!

"Didn't expect this twist."

___

What do you think I am? Some kind of villain for a pizzeria simulator game?

It's not?

"Ruby and Arthur returned, just as Phantoon launched fireballs at Yang and Rin!"
___

Moon: "Sigh" One problem after another...

Did teh dragon lady's dragon friend do somethin' about her?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "He was right, ugh, I was so stupid!"

Sieg: "Don't lament now"
---
-She tries to communicate-
-Kamui tackles Tiki, then attempted to grab her Dragonstone-
---
Kanna: Nanoha?

He had a tough life...Everyone who was loyal to him did...

Ford: Almost everyone has hard times in life. That goes tenfold for those of us associated with Chaldea.

___

"Tried to look inside one of the crates, and due to collateral damage it received while Zelda was fighting the Zebesians, it comically collapsed apart when she did."

"The result is many of the stolen goods falling out of it, including a few gems stolen from Isthar and Rin, numerous rupees stolen from Link, and of course, all of the clothes from Weiss' wardrobe."
Zelda: "Indeed..."
---
Weiss: :b:

--------
--------
-GOOD THING-
--------

...OH NO ****ING WAY!

"Didn't expect this twist."

___

What do you think I am? Some kind of villain for a pizzeria simulator game?

It's not?

"Ruby and Arthur returned, just as Phantoon launched fireballs at Yang and Rin!"
___

Moon: "Sigh" One problem after another...

Did teh dragon lady's dragon friend do somethin' about her?
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Yang: -shot at the fire balls-
---
Ingrid: "Lady dragon's friend?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
DSPGaming: Alright, that was a very bad stream of Street Fighter, lots of lag, cheap players, bugged controls.

Top Bottom