• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Your heart was broken..."
---
-out of fear or because so many were killed? :V-
That old wretch thought I was cheating on her...All I was doing was buying her flowers! I may be a genius now, but I was born as a human idiot! Everything you see in that forest I reign over? Her doing. She snapped and awakened her powers, and it wreaked havoc on Subcon beyond her control. Turned us both into the monsters we are now. In hindsight, I suppose I should thank her for making me who I am now...But that would entail thanking the woman who refused to listen to reason and killed me!

Steven: So it is true...

What does it matter to you, anyway? This doesn't change a thing. Nothing about what you found about me is going to keep me from seeking out more Souls.

Steven: Just think about this for a second, you're not like this just because you chose to be, you're like this because you didn't know what else to do after the woman you loved hurt you so badly...You can still stop. You can try to use your powers to make Subcon a better place instead of a worse one from here on out! Taking more Souls from other innocent people, like how you used to be, isn't going to help you change anything!

Those days of me being a kind, naive little prince are long over, kid. My life isn't some fairy tale you were read growing up. Everything I cared about back then means NOTHING to me, now.
___

"Both :V"

Marco: At least this should make finding him easier...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That old wretch thought I was cheating on her...All I was doing was buying her flowers! I may be a genius now, but I was born as a human idiot! Everything you see in that forest I reign over? Her doing. She snapped and awakened her powers, and it wreaked havoc on Subcon beyond her control. Turned us both into the monsters we are now. In hindsight, I suppose I should thank her for making me who I am now...But that would entail thanking the woman who refused to listen to reason and killed me!

Steven: So it is true...

What does it matter to you, anyway? This doesn't change a thing. Nothing about what you found about me is going to keep me from seeking out more Souls.

Steven: Just think about this for a second, you're not like this just because you chose to be, you're like this because you didn't know what else to do after the woman you loved hurt you so badly...You can still stop. You can try to use your powers to make Subcon a better place instead of a worse one from here on out! Taking more Souls from other innocent people, like how you used to be, isn't going to help you change anything!

Those days of me being a kind, naive little prince are long over, kid. My life isn't some fairy tale you were read growing up. Everything I cared about back then means NOTHING to me, now.
___

"Both :V"

Marco: At least this should make finding him easier...
Ruby: "You gave up..."
---
Zelda: "Now let's hurry."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Scene plays?"
___

WHAT ARE THEIR KNOWN WEAKNESSES?
___

"It was basically Moon's way of saying she didn't need to agree to Toffee's terms to save her daughter..."

Your confidence won't last if you try..."Eyes glowing orange and blue as he uses Gasyer's telekinesis to lift up his severed arm."
-sure-
---
Arlon: "The blobs are very weak, and tend to act more as distractions than anything else..."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, quiet, you." -glares at Kama before blasting her-
-It begins with Emilia, Subaru and the other kids on the cart, most of them sleep but Petra awake. The two of them smile at each other, but Petra then clings and tugs Subaru's arm while pouting, her precocious crush showing, but they find it cute-

-Emilia compliments Subaru once more on all he did, but he tells her he couldn't have done it without everyone else, remembering everyone, especially Rem... Speaking of her, it seems Subaru wants to speak a bit of her and that she also is in love with him, so preparing himself, he nervously stutters as he tries to explain to Emilia... And sees her with a puzzled expression, as the only audio in the scene is the moving cart-

Emilia who is Rem.png

-And thus she asks, much to his horror "Subaru... Who is Rem?" and the episode truly ends-
---
-They have it noted-
---
-Who dodged and retaliated-
So it'll probably be that one?

"Even her gold-lined dress wasn't spared. All they left her with is the simple black leotard."
___

"Which she does with ease."

"Almost everyone wants that lizard dead for all he's done and planning to do..."
___

Maybe we should take a break and check on the haunted painting!
If I do revive him, yeah.

-Not even her ribbons were spared, only reason her leotard remains is because it just barely has any gold trims-
-Rin feels bad for her-
---
-And casts pink bursts of charm at them-

-For one reason or another-
---
Paris: "Okay, let's see it!"
Kamui: "I don't think you've met them yet, right?"
---
-OH NO-
Tiki: "No, but I'd be happy to"
---
-Something was invading...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If I do revive him, yeah.

-Not even her ribbons were spared, only reason her leotard remains is because it just barely has any gold trims-
-Rin feels bad for her-
---
-And casts pink bursts of charm at them-

-For one reason or another-
---
Paris: "Okay, let's see it!"
You're still undecided on bringing him back at all? Hmm, fair enough considering his initial death seemed pretty certain.

"She's like another version of Rin herself, and unlike Ishtar the two are on good terms with each other, so it must be especially troubling to her."
"What do the two of them say?"
___

"A few are struck by it, but the Ki-Hunters simply hover over it."

"Others like Patxi remain too afraid to confront him..."
___

It's almost sunset, the painting hasn't changed...YET!

-sure-
---
Arlon: "The blobs are very weak, and tend to act more as distractions than anything else..."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, quiet, you." -glares at Kama before blasting her-
-It begins with Emilia, Subaru and the other kids on the cart, most of them sleep but Petra sleeping. The two of them smile at each other, but Petra then clings and tugs Subaru's arm while pouting, her precocious crush showing, but they find it cute-

-Emilia compliments Subaru once more on all he did, but he tells her he couldn't have done it without everyone else, remembering everyone, especially Rem... Speaking of her, it seems Subaru wants to speak a bit of her and that she also is in love with him, so preparing himself, he nervously stutters as he tries to explain to Emilia... And sees her with a puzzled expression, as the only audio in the scene is the moving cart-

View attachment 290676

-And thus she asks, much to his horror "Subaru... Who is Rem?" and the episode truly ends-
---
-They have it noted-
---
...OH COME ON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AFTER ALL OF THAT?!
__

"Papyrus remembers fighting those blobs in the Shadaloo hideout, so he'll worry about them."

"Sans will focus on dealing with the Hedloks and Springtron."
___

(The deal's off for now. Perhaps it's best that we retreat for the time being...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And what does it matter to you? I'm just here to follow up on my contract with lizard man, and if that means I get to kill, then all the better!

___

"A clone of Spore Spawn has grown in the main hall..."
Ruby: "You realize it won't matter what you do, right? You're this way because of that queen, so that makes you magic, right?"

Yang: "If Toffee succeeds, you'll die, full stop."
---
Zelda: "What is that...?"

Tiki: "No, but I'd be happy to"
---
-Something was invading...-
Kamui: "R-Really?" :b:
---
-OH NO-

Harleen: :c

---
-They have it noted-
---
__

"Papyrus remembers fighting those blobs in the Shadaloo hideout, so he'll worry about them."

___

(The deal's off for now. Perhaps it's best that we retreat for the time being...)
Deadpool: "DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"
---

Arlon: "As for the rest of her tricks, we have no idea how to deal with them yet..."
---
Ingrid: -casted a shield to block Kama's blast-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just realized we're on page 1000.

Now we're back on the level of the old thread. :V

Ruby: "You realize it won't matter what you do, right? You're this way because of that queen, so that makes you magic, right?"

Yang: "If Toffee succeeds, you'll die, full stop."
---
Zelda: "What is that...?"
I'll just steal his Soul if he dares betray me!

Steven: And what you can't? What if he's stronger than you? I'm pretty sure he's been stronger than you, all this time!

Whatever! You people have no faith in a guy with my power. Or fear for a guy with my power, for that matter! What gives?

Steven: Because even if you've given up all hope, I haven't. You might think you have to keep taking lives, but I don't. I can't speak for whatever choices you made after turning into...this, but you didn't ask to be this way. You didn't deserve what that queen did to you! You can still turn things around, you just have to try! You should know none of this is right! The old you would!

...Give me one good reason why I shouldn't switch sides on my own terms and suddenly start helping the likes of you fools. It better be a damn good one, or else this time I'm skipping the magic spells and going straight to claiming your Souls.
___

Marco: It looks something straight out of the Forest of Certain Death.

"Given all the other Zebes life here, it was probably another species or Space Pirate biological experiment that was introduced into the environment."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll just steal his Soul if he dares betray me!

Steven: And what you can't? What if he's stronger than you? I'm pretty sure he's been stronger than you, all this time!

Whatever! You people have no faith in a guy with my power. Or fear for a guy with my power, for that matter! What gives?

Steven: Because even if you've given up all hope, I haven't. You might think you have to keep taking lives, but I don't. I can't speak for whatever choices you made after turning into...this, but you didn't ask to be this way. You didn't deserve what that queen did to you! You can still turn things around, you just have to try! You should know none of this is right! The old you would!

...Give me one good reason why I shouldn't switch sides on my own terms and suddenly start helping the likes of you fools. It better be a damn good one, or else this time I'm skipping the magic spells and going straight to claiming your Souls.
___

Marco: It looks something straight out of the Forest of Certain Death.

"Given all the other Zebes life here, it was probably another species or Space Pirate biological experiment that was introduced into the environment."
Weiss: "You could have Toffee's soul."
---
Zelda: "Is it a native of Star's world... or another Space Pirate?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're still undecided on bringing him back at all? Hmm, fair enough considering his initial death seemed pretty certain.

"She's like another version of Rin herself, and unlike Ishtar the two are on good terms with each other, so it must be especially troubling to her."
"What do the two of them say?"
___

"A few are struck by it, but the Ki-Hunters simply hover over it."

"Others like Patxi remain too afraid to confront him..."
___

It's almost sunset, the painting hasn't changed...YET!
Yeah, and as you can tell, if I do revive him, it will be as Megatron.

Rin: "Ugh, look at what they did to you... I'll get your things back, don't worry. Also, where is your sister?"
Ereshkigal: "We-" -they see her screaming while running off in her scooter-
---
-She sends a current of rose petals at them-

-Not even wanting to think of him...-
---
-While Ravage, still a USB, manages to see the sneaking Mirror. Was he in robot mode he'd smirk-
__

___

---

Arlon: "As for the rest of her tricks, we have no idea how to deal with them yet..."
---
Medea: "What happened to her?!"

Osakabehime: "I guess they had to set up season 2 somehow..."
---
-Fair enough, also Luvia will make it sure there's others sent with them-
---
-But one body attacked her from behind-

Kama: Understood, my main bodies will go with you, some expendables will distract them.
Kamui: "R-Really?" :b:
---
-OH NO-

Harleen: :c
Tiki: "I would love to" -smiles-
---
-Something like a... Demon pillar?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, and as you can tell, if I do revive him, it will be as Megatron.

Rin: "Ugh, look at what they did to you... I'll get your things back, don't worry. Also, where is your sister?"
Ereshkigal: "We-" -they see her screaming while running off in her scooter-
---
-She sends a current of rose petals at them-

-Not even wanting to think of him...-
---
-While Ravage, still a USB, manages to see the sneaking Mirror. Was he in robot mode he'd smirk-
Again, that's fair.

"...Apparently they were separated until now."
___

"The Ki-Hunters fly away as their Zebesian comrades die."

"It's the only reason why he hasn't been a nervous wreck the entire time."
___

"Oh dear..."

-so he agrees?-
---
Zelda: "I suppose it is..."
Tell ya what, you people are onto something for once!
___

Marco: We either have to fight it, or go past it. And I don't think going past it is a viable option...

---

---

---
---

Kama: Understood, my main bodies will go with you, some expendables will distract them.
We should really...watch it..."Yawns from exhaustion"
___

"Still considering asking her Chaldean friends for help...Unaware that they're all dealing with major problems of their own right now. "
___

(Perfect. Just remain cautious of Hassan.)

"Leaving into the portal."

Ludo: Levitato! "Cast at Kama"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

___

"Still considering asking her Chaldean friends for help...Unaware that they're all dealing with major problems of their own right now. "
___

Deadpool: "Killed by a whale?"
---
-would she call them?-
---
Ingrid: Oh no you don't! -tries to run after Toffee!-

Tell ya what, you people are onto something for once!
___

Marco: We either have to fight it, or go past it. And I don't think going past it is a viable option...
Weiss: That was easy...
---
Zelda: "Is that what you think?" -changes her weapon from a rapier to... a baton?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Zelda: "Is that what you think?" -changes her weapon from a rapier to... a baton?-
Of course, I could always take your Souls in the process as well. Who's to say I won't? You might not fear me for some foolish reason, but I sure as heck don't fear any of you!

___

Marco: ...Your weapon just changed. What's that baton capable of?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course, I could always take your Souls in the process as well. Who's to say I won't? You might not fear me for some foolish reason, but I sure as heck don't fear any of you!

___

Marco: ...Your weapon just changed. What's that baton capable of?
-Steven say NO?-
---
Zelda: "Let them approach and you'll see."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Maybe once I'm fixed..."
---
Harleen: This is bad...
Tiki: "I'm sure they are as great as you"
---
-Invading and killing!-
Again, that's fair.

"...Apparently they were separated until now."
___

"The Ki-Hunters fly away as their Zebesian comrades die."

"It's the only reason why he hasn't been a nervous wreck the entire time."
___

"Oh dear..."
It's not that I don't like Galvatron. I just prefer Megs as he is. :p

Rin: "Now what is she doing?"
---
-Current of petals at them!-

-He on Ozy's lap-
---
-So they keep playing a bit more...-
___

___

---
-would she call them?-
---
Osakabehime: "Probably... Though seem to need sleep..."
---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Kama is affected by the Levitato, some of her bodies at least-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: No! Why can't we just get along for once...?

"Snatcher's minions say it's not worth it for him to steal Souls from Chaldea"
___

Marco: "Does"
-at least for now-
---
-GUSTS OF WIND-

---
-Invading and killing!-
Kamui: "Even greater..."
---
Harleen: :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

-He on Ozy's lap-
---
He's a classic. :p

"They're trying to steal from Ishtar, as well. It would put her in even more debt. :p"
___

"They're still dodging, but comedically struggling to do so."

(...I wish I could do more to help...)
___

"Thr painting is now happy!"

-at least for now-
---
-GUSTS OF WIND-
...Ugh, fine! If that's what my minions think, then I'll leave you all be.

"Surprisingly treats his.minions kindly."

___

"The force of it causes Spore Spawn's attachment to the ceiling to break!"

---
-would she call them?-
---

---
---
-Invading and killing!-

---

-He on Ozy's lap-
---

---
-What Uni asked-
---
We've been bringing for a long while, I suppose...heyh :lol:
___

"She calls Yang and Rin."

"Still leaving the kids out of this."

___

"Toffee doesn't escape in time...But triss to grab his Dimensional Scissors back."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What Uni asked-
---
___

___

"Toffee doesn't escape in time...But triss to grab his Dimensional Scissors back."
Zelda: "Let's get some rest..."
---
Yang: "Sup?"
---
Ingrid: -tries throws the scissors at Moon-

...Ugh, fine! If that's what my minions think, then I'll leave you all be.

"Surprisingly treats his.minions kindly."

___

"The force of it causes Spore Spawn's attachment to the ceiling to break!"
-how sweet of him~-
---
Zelda: "There we go."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "Chuckled" For someone who says he's not at all like the prince he used to be, you still seem to care about them.

Cut the sentimentality.

Steven: ...Were they affected by the queen's dark magic, too?
___

Marco: ...Thanks. Where can I find one of those? :lol:
Ruby: "What if this whole place was...?"
---
Zelda: "Sorry, but it's one of a kind."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "What if this whole place was...?"
---
Zelda: "Sorry, but it's one of a kind."
"They're back on Beacon's tower, btw, though the portal to that world they were in remains open."

Unfortunately yes, they were...What'd I tell you already? Everything that went bad in Subcon is her doing. Everything that's gone bad since, well, I take credit for that!
___

Marco: Aww man..."Disappointed"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They're back on Beacon's tower, btw, though the portal to that world they were in remains open."

Unfortunately yes, they were...What'd I tell you already? Everything that went bad in Subcon is her doing. Everything that's gone bad since, well, I take credit for that!
___

Marco: Aww man..."Disappointed"
Jaune: "What a lovely couple, both ruining their home..." :rolleyes:
---
Zelda: "Sorry... but at least you have your... close combat skills." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
He's a classic. :p

"They're trying to steal from Ishtar, as well. It would put her in even more debt. :p"
___

"They're still dodging, but comedically struggling to do so."

(...I wish I could do more to help...)
___

"Thr painting is now happy!"
Pretty much. :p

-And she has plenty of shiny things-
---
-Then they see Ishtar!-

Ozymandias: "You have your limits, even a Pharaoh"
---
-They both gasp!-
___

___

---
---
Hayate: -Yaaaaaawn- "Agreed..."
---
Rin: "What's wrong?" -had to bring Ishtar and Ereshkigal with her-
---
-Not looking good for the villains-
-Some of Kama's kamikaze bodies go to them!-
Kamui: "They mean the world to me..."
---
-but Kiara?-
Tiki: "Even the one that you didn't birth..."
---
-It seems to be following her...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kamui: "Even if I did not give birth to her, I'm still her mother, we're still family..."
---
-oh no-

Do you want my help, or do you not?
___

Marco: Still need that black belt, but I've gotten this far without it...
Jaune: "Of course, of course. I just..."

Ren: "Some of us snark each other sometimes."
---
Zelda: "How do you not have one yet?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much. :p

-And she has plenty of shiny things-
---
-Then they see Ishtar!-

Ozymandias: "You have your limits, even a Pharaoh"
---
-They both gasp!-
"That they're all too happy to take since they need the profit after losing so many soldiers in battle."
___

"Another one!"

(But what about the guys who started all of this...?)
___

"Unaware of the bot..."

Jaune: "Of course, of course. I just..."

Ren: "Some of us snark each other sometimes."
---
Zelda: "How do you not have one yet?"
Is that so? How humorous! One big happy family that gets on each other's nerves, all the damn time! You might think yourselves heroes, but you might as well be the stars of some 80s sitcom of something.

___

Marco: My Sensei didn't earn his red belt until a few months ago, and my rival's an spoiled rich eight year old who has more than enough money to spend on skipping ranks.

"...That...says a lot about the dojo he goes to."

---
---
---
---

---
Peridot: GEMS DON'T NEED SLEEP! I MUST CONTINUE!

We'll continue later, Peri. Just because you don't have to sleep doesn't mean the rest of us don't, too...
___

Something really bad went down earlier, and I figured I could count on you two for help...

"The Space Priates had evidently stolen from both Isthar and Ereshkigal. Ereshkigal in particular had only her weapon and leotard left."
___

"Moon almost does..."

"...Then Toffee took it back by using the telekinesis linked to Gaster's other Mystic Eye."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is that so? How humorous! One big happy family that gets on each other's nerves, all the damn time! You might think yourselves heroes, but you might as well be the stars of some 80s sitcom of something.

___

Marco: My Sensei didn't earn his red belt until a few months ago, and my rival's an spoiled rich eight year old who has more than enough money to spend on skipping ranks.

"...That...says a lot about the dojo he goes to."
Yang: "I don't see how that's a bad thing. It's easier to beat baddies if we get along so well we're basically family." :p
---
Zelda: "Then maybe you're not in the right dojo for you, Marco."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

We'll continue later, Peri. Just because you don't have to sleep doesn't mean the rest of us don't, too...
___

Something really bad went down earlier, and I figured I could count on you two for help...

"The Space Priates had evidently stolen from both Isthar and Ereshkigal. Ereshkigal in particular had only her weapon and leotard left."
___

"Moon almost does..."

"...Then Toffee took it back by using the telekinesis linked to Gaster's other Mystic Eye."
Zelda: "Calm down, Peri. The show won't go away as you sleep..."
---
Yang: "You two look like you were robbed blind..."
---
Ingrid: Oh no you don't! -telekinesis tug-of-war :V-

// Kama-kaze bodies? :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "I don't see how that's a bad thing. It's easier to beat baddies if we get along so well we're basically family." :p
---
Zelda: "Then maybe you're not in the right dojo for you, Marco."
The strategy works, I suppose.Just don't start cracking jokes at my expense. I might want lizard man's Soul, but I have no patience for the annoying.

"Blew a raspberry at the Snatcher just to annoy him, even cracking a smug smile afterwards :V"

....That thing is smarter than it has any right to be.
___

Marco: ...Yeah, I'm probably not.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The strategy works, I suppose.Just start cracking jokes at my expense. I might want lizard man's Soul, but I have no patience for the annoying.

"Blew a raspberry at the Snatcher just to annoy him, even cracking a smug smile afterwards :V"

....That thing is smarter than it has any right to be.
___

Marco: ...Yeah, I'm probably not.
Weiss: "And I'm proud of her for it." :p
---
Zelda: "But at least you have friends here who can see your true potential." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And I'm proud of her for it." :p
---
Zelda: "But at least you have friends here who can see your true potential." :)
I guess no family is complete without a dog or two.

...Are you sure you aren't secretly the stars of a sitcom or something?

___

Marco: ...Thanks. :)

"Star and Lily certainly do, fighting with him on a regular basis."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess no family is complete without a dog or two.

...Are you sure you aren't secretly the stars of a sitcom or something?

___

Marco: ...Thanks. :)

"Star and Lily certainly do, fighting with him on a regular basis."
Yang: "I dunno. I feel like we'd be a lot more chibi and cutesy if we were a sitcom." :lol:
---
-that's sweet of them~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Even if I did not give birth to her, I'm still her mother, we're still family..."
---
-oh no-
Tiki: "That's adorable and admirable"
---
-Oh yes, after it killed most people-
"That they're all too happy to take since they need the profit after losing so many soldiers in battle."
___

"Another one!"

(But what about the guys who started all of this...?)
___

"Unaware of the bot..."
Rin: "Hey useless goddess! You can fight! Why don't you do that?!"

Ishtar: "I... Huh... Kinda forgot?" -They already took her jacket and crown-
Ishtar nervous.png

Rin:
horriblesubs-fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-00-720p-mkv_snapshot_04-43_2014-10-06_13-15...jpg

Ereshkigal:
Ereshkigal panic.png

Space Ishtar: -Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare-
------
-With many shiny things!-

Ozymandias: "They do have an unfair advantage, but even so they are not out of flaws"
------
-As they go talk to villagers again-

___

___

"Moon almost does..."

Zelda: "Calm down, Peri. The show won't go away as you sleep..."
---
Yang: "You two look like you were robbed blind..."
---
Ingrid: Oh no you don't! -telekinesis tug-of-war :V-

// Kama-kaze bodies? :V
Medea: "It is always there, but some of us do need to sleep, so we can see some more tomorrow..."

-Skip to that?-
---
Rin: "Don't worry, we'll see what to do!"

Ershkigal: "I don't want to speak of it..." -also her cage-

Ishtar: "Let's not focus on that... Please" -Pretty much only in her swimsuit, deemed unvaluable for being just a plain one piece compared to everything else she held, and holding the small Gugalanna-
---
-Kama-kaze bodies to Ingrid and Ludo!-

Last edited:
Top Bottom