• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Perhaps...take this as a chance... to strengthen your psyche...And learn to control it...To not let it happen again...)
___

"If he did, it could seriously cost him..."
___

"Zorldo Breath of the Wild, Super Marie Odyssey, Smersh Ultimate..."
Atalanta: "What if I do that mistake again and... Blake isn't there?"
---
-Cú knows it well. Thanks Medb-
---
-Water Insignia Three Houses, Kerb Star Allies, Yossy's Tailored World, Xenosword Stories 2, Dunkeeh Kong Nation Tropical Freeze...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "What if I do that mistake again and... Blake isn't there?"
---
-Cú knows it well. Thanks Medb-
---
-Water Insignia Three Houses, Kerb Star Allies, Yossy's Tailored World, Xenosword Stories 2, Dunkeeh Kong Nation Tropical Freeze...-
(It won't, you have to trust yourself...)

(...I'll try to be there for you next time, Atalanta...)

"But...him getting beaten and fainting of his injuries was a major reason why she lost control in the first place...."

___

"At least she's afraid of cheese now :V"

"He'll give it his all, he has to!"
___

Chaldea has quite the collection!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Blackbeard: "Play the next one, quick!"

Medea: "Wait a moment"

-Ram traps everyone in an illusion field for some reason, of which Julius managed to free Subaru and himself from with the help of spirits and then go to free the others... But Ram grabbed Subaru by the collar to take him to the mansion, not before Wilhelm stopped her-
------
-Arlon spots Luvia suplexing a Zebesian-
------
-He is nearby, but does Qrow's Semblance work?-
------
-A Goddess of Love and Lust...-
Yeah, hiatuses are no fun.

Wh-What's going on now?!
___

"The Ruler's room is so...empty..."
___

"It misses it's intended target...So Toffee redirects iy at Qrow."
___

Ludo: Whatever, I'll levitato her into the sky so we can focus on killing Toffee!
Zelda: -on the egde of her seat!-
---
Arlon: "Lady Luvia. Good to see you're alright."
---
-who dodges it, having expected things to backfire on him-
---
Ingrid: Actually a good plan

BURN :V

Amethyst: If that's true...dude"s got good taste. Not gonna lie.

___

"They actually managed to remove her current outfit, too. They just had no chance of escaping with it."

"Though she also sees rupees she had on hand scattered across the ground that they tried to steal as well...which tells her they were probably just after the potential money a royal ike herself had."
Jaune: "Agreed..."
---
-she puts the outfit back on, even more angered-

-She still is, trying her best to pull things together-
---
-The spirits attempt to attack!-
---
-Yeah, but for now she's busy-
-awwww-
---
-WHIPSWORD STRIKE-
---
-busy busy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Agreed..."
---
-she puts the outfit back on, even more angered-
"And some of their friends got transported inside there instead outside of it..."
___

"At least this one didn't damaged...But it's clear to Zelda that the sight of her decimating armies of their comrades terrified them so badly that they decided to resort to cowardly thievery rather than make any attempt to attack."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This panel radiates huge amounts of chaotic energy.

Yeah, hiatuses are no fun.

Wh-What's going on now?!
___

"The Ruler's room is so...empty..."
___

"It misses it's intended target...So Toffee redirects iy at Qrow."
___

Ludo: Whatever, I'll levitato her into the sky so we can focus on killing Toffee!
---
---
---
-Ram be like "You must be an idiot to show up again, Balse, after biting the hand of the master that feeds you", saying he sent a blank letter, Subaru thinking it was weird since the letter he wrote wasn't delivered, and Julius tells him that sending a blank letter can be this world's equivalent of flipping someone off. Even then Ram guesses he's still Emilia's dog, a comment that Subaru doesn't minds, actually taking it as a compliment-

Blackbeard: "I guess he'll always be somewhat of an incel..."

-Even then he tells Ram they must evaquate the villagers-
-----
Luvia: "Sir Arlon, may I ask on our current status?"
-----
-Kama with some bodies attack Qrow with arrows-
-----
-As impulsive as it is, yeah-
(It won't, you have to trust yourself...)

(...I'll try to be there for you next time, Atalanta...)

"But...him getting beaten and fainting of his injuries was a major reason why she lost control in the first place...."

___

"At least she's afraid of cheese now :V"

"He'll give it his all, he has to!"
___

Chaldea has quite the collection!
Atalanta: "You were being beaten because of my failings..."
---
-He always carries some around in case she gets near- :V

-And good boy-
---
Paris: "It's incredible... Which one you think looks good?"
-awwww-
---
-WHIPSWORD STRIKE-
---
-busy busy-
-Soon, however, the door was opened by Nightingale-
---
-LASER FLUTES-
---
-It begins with Kiara making her pillars shoot a barrage of lasers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This panel radiates huge amounts of chaotic energy.

Atalanta: "You were being beaten because of my failings..."
---
-He always carries some around in case she gets near- :V

-And good boy-
---
Paris: "It's incredible... Which one you think looks good?"
Canon Chrysalis allying with the Decepticons and commanding a tank is something that would make perfect sense in the later seasons. :p

(Don't blame yourself for that...I took too many risks, I should've just kept my distance in that fight...)
___

"Which Rockruff sometimes eats rather impulsively...But whether he does or doesn,t he still wouldn't let Medb anywhere near Cu :V"

"Meanwhile Patxi being treated for Poison..."
___

Your choice, my friend!

---
---
---
-Ram be like "You must be an idiot to show up again, Balse, after biting the hand of the master that feeds you", saying he sent a blank letter, Subaru thinking it was weird since the letter he wrote wasn't delivered, and Julius tells him that sending a blank letter can be this world's equivalent of flipping someone off. Even then Ram guesses he's still Emilia's dog, a comment that Subaru doesn't minds, actually taking it as a compliment-

-----
-----
-----
He needs to grow out of that badly....

"Completely agrees with Alphys, while hoping the guy's warning for evacuation is heeded anyway."
___

"...Things aren't good."
___

"While Toffee remains focused on Hassan."
___

"A bit impulsive, but not ineffective."

"Having to survive through the hell that is Mewni's wilderness really changed him. In fact, now that he's had some time to deal with the fact that Toffee is indeed alive and using him, he's actually cautiously waiting for a good opportunity to ambush Toffee as a team with Moon, regardless of how eager as he is to finish the job and kill the monster for good."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Canon Chrysalis allying with the Decepticons and commanding a tank is something that would make perfect sense in the later seasons. :p

(Don't blame yourself for that...I took too many risks, I should've just kept my distance in that fight...)
___

"Which Rockruff sometimes eats rather impulsively...But whether he does or doesn,t he still wouldn't let Medb anywhere near Cu :V"

"Meanwhile Patxi being treated for Poison..."
___

Your choice, my friend!
That tank is actually Megatron btw. :p The plot of the crossover comic is that salty over her defeats, Chrysallis uses a spell to summon other shapeshifters to help her, which leads to her summoning the Autobots and Decepticons. Shenanigans ensue.

Atalanta: "I could have prevented it,,,"

-They both are at fault here, but also blame themselves too much-
---
-How nice of him- :V

-Indeed, by Nightingale-
---
-Paris looks for one that they might like... But also to pick up easy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That tank is actually Megatron btw. :p The plot of the crossover comic is that salty over her defeats, Chrysallis uses a spell to summon other shapeshifters to help her, which leads to her summoning the Autobots and Decepticons. Shenanigans ensue.

Atalanta: "I could have prevented it,,,"

-They both are at fault here, but also blame themselves too much-
---
-How nice of him- :V

-Indeed, by Nightingale-
---
-Paris looks for one that they might like... But also to pick up easy-
So Chrysalis is the greater scope villain of the crossover all along. :p Kinda surprised the Decepticons would work with the Changelings, admittedly lol.

(I'm fine now...)

"He's weak and in some pain, but he'll recover after a while..."

___

"If he's gonna eat the cheese, he'll at least make up for it. :V"

"He's gradually getting weaker from the poison infliction every minute..."
___

"Maybe Marie or Zorldo, then."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So Chrysalis is the greater scope villain of the crossover all along. :p Kinda surprised the Decepticons would work with the Changelings, admittedly lol.

(I'm fine now...)

"He's weak and in some pain, but he'll recover after a while..."

___

"If he's gonna eat the cheese, he'll at least make up for it. :V"

"He's gradually getting weaker from the poison infliction every minute..."
___

"Maybe Marie or Zorldo, then."
Megatron surprisingly agrees to it. Stuff ensues such as Fluttershy and Soundwave bonding over having smaller friends, Shockwave arriving at a Pinkie's cooking show with the intend to kill ponies to turn them into Energon but she having none of that and cartoonishly flattening his face with a pan, or Spike and Grimlock fighting the Constructicons together.

Atalanta: "When can you be back up?"
---
-What a good boy- :V

-Nightingale trying to usesome of the medically-approved potions for Pokémon on him-
---
-Marie looks the more family friendly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Megatron surprisingly agrees to it. Stuff ensues such as Fluttershy and Soundwave bonding over having smaller friends, Shockwave arriving at a Pinkie's cooking show with the intend to kill ponies to turn them into Energon but she having none of that and cartoonishly flattening his face with a pan, or Spike and Grimlock fighting the Constructicons together.

Atalanta: "When can you be back up?"
---
-What a good boy- :V

-Nightingale trying to usesome of the medically-approved potions for Pokémon on him-
---
-Marie looks the more family friendly-
Half of that sounds awesome, and the other half sounds hilarious. :laugh: What's Twilight's role in the comic?

(I should be back up soo-) "Growled in pain when he tried to stand up slightly, quickly laying back down afterwards"
___

"But that aside, does Rockruff's moment of resigned behavior earlier have Cu worried?"

"The potions are making him feel better, but none are curing the poison so far..."
___

"Game opens with Marie trying to save her prince from the villainess on an airship!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Half of that sounds awesome, and the other half sounds hilarious. :laugh: What's Twilight's role in the comic?

(I should be back up soo-) "Growled in pain when he tried to stand up slightly, quickly laying back down afterwards"
___

"But that aside, does Rockruff's moment of resigned behavior earlier have Cu worried?"

"The potions are making him feel better, but none are curing the poison so far..."
___

"Game opens with Marie trying to save her prince from the villainess on an airship!"
She tries to stop Chrysallis when she's doing her summon, but arrives too late, and saves Optimus and Bumblebee from plummeting down and they explain to her the situation to start the story.

Atalanta: "...Not soon"
---
-A bit, if he's honest, but he's with Scáthach-

-She tries to look into anything else-
---
-The prince is dressed as a groom, clearly against his will-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
She tries to stop Chrysallis when she's doing her summon, but arrives too late, and saves Optimus and Bumblebee from plummeting down and they explain to her the situation to start the story.

Atalanta: "...Not soon"
---
-A bit, if he's honest, but he's with Scáthach-

-She tries to look into anything else-
---
-The prince is dressed as a groom, clearly against his will-
Her working with those two makes total sense, given their status as the Big Good and Breakout Character, respectively.

(Patxi and Winter recovered quickly when they were last here..I'm sure I won't have to stay here for too much longer, either...)
___

"No serious harm should come to him as long as he's with Scathach...Scar aside..."

"Other qpproved Pokemon medicines exist, that can cure other conditions."
___

"And the villainous swiftly defeate Marie, to the prince's distress."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And some of their friends got transported inside there instead outside of it..."
___

"At least this one didn't damaged...But it's clear to Zelda that the sight of her decimating armies of their comrades terrified them so badly that they decided to resort to cowardly thievery rather than make any attempt to attack."
-that sounds terrible!-
---
Zelda: :glare:

-Soon, however, the door was opened by Nightingale-
---
-LASER FLUTES-
---
-It begins with Kiara making her pillars shoot a barrage of lasers-
Kamui: "H-Huh?!"
---
-that sounds badass-
---
-Kama no care?-

-----
-----
-----

"Completely agrees with Alphys, while hoping the guy's warning for evacuation is heeded anyway."
___

"...Things aren't good."
___

___

"Having to survive through the hell that is Mewni's wilderness really changed him. In fact, now that he's had some time to deal with the fact that Toffee is indeed alive and using him, he's actually cautiously waiting for a good opportunity to ambush Toffee as a team with Moon, regardless of how eager as he is to finish the job and kill the monster for good."
Zelda: "I also agree..."
---
Arlon: "To say things aren't good would be an understatement. Last time things were this chaotic was the Isis inciden."
---
-Qrow narrowly avoids by bring birb-
---
-Ingrid and Moon are just as eager as he is, but have realized that brute force will never work against him long ago-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that sounds terrible!-
---
"...So do they go in?"
___

"Some other Space Pirates that were being curbstomped tried to steal Link's Champion tunic for it's presumed monetary as well, with no more success than the two that Zelda just killed :V"

"That ordeal aside, it seems she's wiped out the area of Pirates."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"...Things aren't good."
___

___

---
Arlon: "To say things aren't good would be an understatement. Last time things were this chaotic was the Isis inciden."
---
---
-Ingrid and Moon are just as eager as he is, but have realized that brute force will never work against him long ago-
-Of course Subaru goes to the villagers and tells them that there's demon beasts around and they want to help evaquate while they are dealt with, but they don't believe in that and can tell it has to do with the Witch's Cult. Of course, first instinct they have is to blame Emilia, which Subaru doesn't takes well, but Felix motivates him to keep his head up, and thus tells them they stll need to go, with Ram actually helping him saying Roswaal orders this too-

Hayate: "Huff, this could end well!"

-It won't- :V
----
Luvia: "And I wasn't present for that, but I understand what you convey" -slashed another with sword-
----
-Hassan blocking an incoming attack-
----
-True, true, hmm...-
Her working with those two makes total sense, given their status as the Big Good and Breakout Character, respectively.

(Patxi and Winter recovered quickly when they were last here..I'm sure I won't have to stay here for too much longer, either...)
___

"No serious harm should come to him as long as he's with Scathach...Scar aside..."

"Other qpproved Pokemon medicines exist, that can cure other conditions."
___

"And the villainous swiftly defeate Marie, to the prince's distress."
Yeah, pretty much.

Atalanta: "At least some houes...?"
---
-At least he think it looks a bit cool-

-Such as poisoning, so time to try one-
---
-However, a ghostly apparition seemed to watch the vaillainess's departure and where Marie was left...-
Kamui: "H-Huh?!"
---
-that sounds badass-
---
-Kama no care?-
Lindy "Escuse me, what are you doing here?"

Nightingale: "Our infirmary is full, so we are transferring patients here"
---
-YEAH, and the spirit seems beaten for now-
---
-She tries to evade, but some bodies are shot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, pretty much.

Atalanta: "At least some houes...?"
---
-At least he think it looks a bit cool-

-Such as poisoning, so time to try one-
---
-However, a ghostly apparition seemed to watch the vaillainess's departure and where Marie was left...-
Now I gotta know if fellow Big Good Celestia gets any interaction with Prime, too. :p

(I hope it will take... no longer than that...)
___

"Like a small badass!"

"The one labelled "Antidote" sounds promising..."
___

What does this mean...?"

---
---
---
-Of course Subaru goes to the villagers and tells them that there's demon beasts around and they want to help evaquate while they are dealt with, but they don't believe in that and can tell it has to do with the Witch's Cult. Of course, first instinct they have is to blame Emilia, which Subaru doesn't takes well, but Felix motivates him to keep his head up, and thus tells them they stll need to go, with Ram actually helping him saying Roswaal orders this too-

----
Luvia: "And I wasn't present for that, but I understand what you convey" -slashed another with sword-
----
----
-True, true, hmm...-
Maybe he'll matured from that by the time this arc's over...?

Heh, at least his plan's working. "So she thinks"
___

"At least they haven't lost the backup base this time..."

"'Cause The Lich ain't here to try that a second time. :V"
___

"Toffee's spells clash violently with Hassan's attacks."
___

Moon: He seems distracted...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...So do they go in?"
___

"Some other Space Pirates that were being curbstomped tried to steal Link's Champion tunic for it's presumed monetary as well, with no more success than the two that Zelda just killed :V"

"That ordeal aside, it seems she's wiped out the area of Pirates."
-yee-
---
Link: "Why do they want my clothes?!"

Lindy "Escuse me, what are you doing here?"

Nightingale: "Our infirmary is full, so we are transferring patients here"
---
-YEAH, and the spirit seems beaten for now-
---
-She tries to evade, but some bodies are shot-
-OOF-

-lots of losses-
---
-VICTORY THEME-
---
-OH NO-

----
----
----
-True, true, hmm...-

___

___

___

Wade: "Nah, we're due for a bad ending now." :p

---
Arlon: "At least, we still have this second base...for now."
---
Qrow: -shooting Kama-
---
-Ingrid is sneaking ariund by tip-toeing, which is 100% useless due to being a Stand, but she thought it'd be funny :p-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now I gotta know if fellow Big Good Celestia gets any interaction with Prime, too. :p

(I hope it will take... no longer than that...)
___

"Like a small badass!"

"The one labelled "Antidote" sounds promising..."
___

What does this mean...?"
Nope. Dunno if they will have too; the series is slated to have 4 issues, and there's already 3 out of 4 out, the next one in two weeks.

Atalanta: "?ill remain by your side..."
---
-He already thinks he is one-

-And thus she tries it-
---
Paris: "No clue..." -then unconscious Marie-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Ingrid is sneaking ariund by tip-toeing, which is 100% useless due to being a Stand, but she thought it'd be funny :p-
-Subaru thanks Ram for helping and jokes she must be care about him, to which she scoffs. Little Petra then comes and asks Subaru if Emilia will come with them, telling him she arrived yesterday to warn the people something bad would happen, but everyone was racist to her and didn't listen. He assures her she'll be with them as he asks Ram if Emilia did something, to which she tells him she reinforced the magic barrier that protects the village from demon beasts-

Medea: "She can be too nice at times..."

-Subaru then went to Julius and he told him that they should go together to the mansion, since his credentials as a knight will make Roswaal and Emilia easier to convince to go. He also asks him a bit about how he helped him with contracted spirits before. Back in the carts, Felix asks him if he finally made up with Julius, to which he be like "I think I'm getting closer to it"-
------
Luvia: "I shall go to the command center and attempt to guide... What's left, at least"
------
-Assassin and lizardman clashing, while Kama distracts Qrow and evades some of his attacks-
------
-Even now she can be as such- :p
-OOF-

-lots of losses-
---
-VICTORY THEME-
---
-OH NO-
-They can see some Servants and other people needing medical attention-
---
---
-And it's clear this is getting personal for at least Kiara-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"An old but elegant-looking mansion...Still lit, too."

Steven: Well, it definitely doesn't look abandoned...
___

"The one word spoken in this video sums their reason up :V"
Yang: "Let's inspect it."
---
LMAO

-They can see some Servants and other people needing medical attention-
---
---
-And it's clear this is getting personal for at least Kiara-
-so many...-
---
YES
---
-VERY personal!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope. Dunno if they will have too; the series is slated to have 4 issues, and there's already 3 out of 4 out, the next one in two weeks.

Atalanta: "?ill remain by your side..."
---
-He already thinks he is one-

-And thus she tries it-
---
Paris: "No clue..." -then unconscious Marie-
The last issue seems like an ideal time for them to meet after the battle ends. :p

(Thank you, Ata...)
___

"Meaning he'll be all the more badass when he evolves..."

"Patxi is cured of Poison!"
___

"IN GHOSTLY HAT LAND!"

Yang: "Let's inspect it."
---
LMAO
"They see many frozen statues haphazardly lining the halls...Not just that, but they appear to be frozen people and creatures from various completely different dimensions."

"They found Winter inside the manor, who was inspecting those statues rather curiously."
___

"The Space Pirates, while still huge in number, have died by the hundreds during this invasion, so out of fear and wanting to make a profit to make up for their losses...They're resorted to pitiful attempts at thievery."

---
---
---
-Subaru thanks Ram for helping and jokes she must be care about him, to which she scoffs. Little Petra then comes and asks Subaru if Emilia will come with them, telling him she arrived yesterday to warn the people something bad would happen, but everyone was racist to her and didn't listen. He assures her she'll be with them as he asks Ram if Emilia did something, to which she tells him she reinforced the magic barrier that protects the village from demon beasts-

-Subaru then went to Julius and he told him that they should go together to the mansion, since his credentials as a knight will make Roswaal and Emilia easier to convince to go. He also asks him a bit about how he helped him with contracted spirits before. Back in the carts, Felix asks him if he finally made up with Julius, to which he be like "I think I'm getting closer to it"-
------
Luvia: "I shall go to the command center and attempt to guide... What's left, at least"
------
-Assassin and lizardman clashing, while Kama distracts Qrow and evades some of his attacks-
------
"Peridot thinks Ram is tsundere, but also doesn't match her up with Subaru on the shipping chart."

Emilia's too good for them...
___

"Ouch...She's not wrong, though..."
___

"The battle is almost a stalemate at this point...Toffee didn't expect a battle with Hassan to be easy, but if people keep coming to his aid and magic doesn't weaken any further any time soon, perhaps he'll find it best to call this one a draw..."
___

"Moon rolled her eyes while still concentrating on the mission at hand."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The last issue seems like an ideal time for them to meet after the battle ends. :p

(Thank you, Ata...)
___

"Meaning he'll be all the more badass when he evolves..."

"Patxi is cured of Poison!"
___

"IN GHOSTLY HAT LAND!"
Probably, who knows? :p

Atalanta: "Anything I can do..."
---
-Which form?-

-To Ozy's relief-
---
-Marie eventually wakes up, and ghost hat is there and seems afraid!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Probably, who knows? :p

Atalanta: "Anything I can do..."
---
-Which form?-

-To Ozy's relief-
---
-Marie eventually wakes up, and ghost hat is there and seems afraid!-
We'll see in two weeks :p

"Gentle nuzzle"
___

"You can probably guess :p"

(Th-Thanks...) "Still slightly weak, but otherwise doing quite well"

___

Will they be friends?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

------
------
------
"Peridot thinks Ram is tsundere, but also doesn't match her up with Subaru on the shipping chart."

___

___

"The battle is almost a stalemate at this point...Toffee didn't expect a battle with Hassan to be easy, but if people keep coming to his aid and magic doesn't weaken any further any time soon, perhaps he'll find it best to call this one a draw..."
___

Zeld: "She's precious.."
---
Arlon: "I shall follow then."
---
-QROW SLASH-
---
Ingrid: -looking for the Pandora box-

"They see many frozen statues haphazardly lining the halls...Not just that, but they appear to be frozen people and creatures from various completely different dimensions."

"They found Winter inside the manor, who was inspecting those statues rather curiously."
___

"The Space Pirates, while still huge in number, have died by the hundreds during this invasion, so out of fear and wanting to make a profit to make up for their losses...They're resorted to pitiful attempts at thievery."
Yang: "Hey, Winter."
---
Link: -stabs one-

-What they think?-
---
Guifei: "You okay?"
---
-Someone would see Harley and take her in on the while-
-they wanna help-
---
Byleth: -nods-
---
-how sweeet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
-QROW SLASH-
---
-She is a strange instance of a platonic tsundere- :p

-Felix is inside one of the merchants carts and tells Subaru to help him check the merchandise, to which the merchant that owns it tells them to go elsewhere, Felix goes to him and says yeah... Then paralyzes him and puts him to the ground to Subaru's surprise. Felix mentions he could detect a spell from the Witch Cult and confirms that merchant is a double agent, and means to interrogate him... but the merchant cultist begins and the cart explodes-

-Subaru wakes up later, protected by one of Julius's spirits from the explosion but KO'd, Felix healed him and Subaru sees the horrifying sight of the cult haven't destroyed most of the town and killed many villagers, as knights fight them. He manages to see the Authority of Sloth coming from an elderly man leading the attack, like the woman before, clearly one of the Fingers, as he behaves like Petelgeuse and says the characteristic "my brain trembles"-

Finger.png

-Despite not being able to see the hands, Wilhelm is handling him well, and manages to stab him... But the Finger smirked and decided to take Wilhelm with him, self-destructing in an explosion-

-Understandably, most were horrified-

Blackbeard: "Dude, he just avenged his wife!"
------
Luvia: "My thanks, we should get there soon"
------
-One of Kama's bodies was slashed, but another shot at Qrow from behind, while Hassan kept staling-
------
-How is it?-
-they wanna help-
---
Byleth: -nods-
---
-how sweeet-
-But how will they?-
---
Shirou: "..." (What happened...?)
---
-It was Zafira-
Shamal: "Whose that?"
Zafira: "She was at the entrance"
We'll see in two weeks :p

"Gentle nuzzle"
___

"You can probably guess :p"

(Th-Thanks...) "Still slightly weak, but otherwise doing quite well"

___

Will they be friends?!
Indeed :p

-She finally smiled slightly-
---
-By the font?- :p

Nightingale: "You still need rest"
---
Paris: "I hope so!" -the hat tells her that the villainess kidnapped her brother and wants to help her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed :p

-Shefinally smiled slightly-
---
-By the font?- :p

Nightingale: "You still need rest"
---
Paris: "I hope so!" -the hat tells her that the villainess kidnapped her brother and wants to help her-
"Ata's thoughts?"
___

"No :p"

(Y-You're right. I'll stay here...)
___

Aha, that's the perfect set-up for a newfound friendship!

---
---
-QROW SLASH-
---
-She is a strange instance of a platonic tsundere- :p

-Felix is inside one of the merchants carts and tells Subaru to help him check the merchandise, to which the merchant that owns it tells them to go elsewhere, Felix goes to him and says yeah... Then paralyzes him and puts him to the ground to Subaru's surprise. Felix mentions he could detect a spell from the Witch Cult and confirms that merchant is a double agent, and means to interrogate him... but the merchant cultist begins and the cart explodes-

-Subaru wakes up later, protected by one of Julius's spirits from the explosion but KO'd, Felix healed him and Subaru sees the horrifying sight of the cult haven't destroyed most of the town and killed many villagers, as knights fight them. He manages to see the Authority of Sloth coming from an elderly man leading the attack, like the woman before, clearly one of the Fingers, as he behaves like Petelgeuse and says the characteristic "my brain trembles"-

View attachment 289776

-Despite not being able to see the hands, Wilhelm is handling him well, and manages to stab him... But the Finger smirked and decided to take Wilhelm with him, self-destructing in an explosion-

------
------
-One of Kama's bodies was slashed, but another shot at Qrow from behind, while Hassan kept staling-
------
-How is it?-
OH, they did NOT just kill Wilhelm! "Pissed off"

___

"They get there!"
___

Your magic will fail you in due time..."Still clashing with the Grand Assassin."

___

"No sign of it..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Huh? Yang!)

"Goes to trainer's friend"

"Ruby, Weiss. Nora and the two Gems are still missing."
___

"It was a low-ranking gray Zebesian, so it's as dead as a Red Bokoblin."
Yang: "Hey there, little girl."
---
-DANG-

-But how will they?-
---
Shirou: "..." (What happened...?)
---
-It was Zafira-
Shamal: "Whose that?"
Zafira: "She was at the entrance"
-dunno...-
---
Byleth: "Why is that wolf whining?"
---
Harleen: -sleeping-

------
------
------
-How is it?-

___

"They get there!"
___

Your magic will fail you in due time..."Still clashing with the Grand Assassin."

___

"No sign of it..."
Zelda: "He had his closure!"
---
-YEE-
---
-SWORD SLASH ON THE ARROW-
---
Ingrid: Guess I'll just beat Toffee up...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Ata's thoughts?"
___

"No :p"

(Y-You're right. I'll stay here...)
___

Aha, that's the perfect set-up for a newfound friendship!
Atalanta: If we survive this... I hope I don't have to use that, ever again...

And that I control my impulses.

---
-Welp- :p

Nightingale: "Thank you for your comprehension"
---
-She takes the form of Marie's previous hat, and the gameplay commences!-

Paris: "Let's see... Forward to walk, A to jump..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: If we survive this... I hope I don't have to use that, ever again...

And that I control my impulses.

---
-Welp- :p

Nightingale: "Thank you for your comprehension"
---
-She takes the form of Marie's previous hat, and the gameplay commences!-

Paris: "Let's see... Forward to walk, A to jump..."
"Her Pokemon wishes he had been conscious to help her before she snapped and used it..."
___

"In the meantime, Queen Antoinette is fighting off hostile invasive creatures from Zebes, like Sidehoppers and Skrees."

(Thank you for taking good care of me!) "Tail waggling"
___

"THE HAT CAN BE THROWN!"

Rest wasn't replied?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"They get there!"
___

___

"No sign of it..."
---
-YEE-
---
---
-Subaru and Julius ran to Wilhelm's help, who is still alive even if hurt, then they heard a woman amongst the cultists shouting at Subaru at why is he still alive after the plan effected against him, clearly the next Finger and sharing the same personality-

Finger1.png

-Subaru tells Julius to assist Wilhelm and take on the other cultists, and takes out Petelgeuse's gospel to bait the woman out, even mocking saying "hey, stop screaming or else my brain will tremble", the woman pissed activates the hands of the Authority of Sloth to go for him-

Hayate: "They can still save him, Subaru just needs to deal with her!"

Osakabehime: "If she's the last of them"

-Subaru bailed her to the forest, and saw one of the magic-infused stones that keeps the barrier around the village to prevent the demon beasts to enter so he takes it. When it looks like he's surrounded, he reveals to have outsmarted her: Since she has the witch's stench on her, and the stone Subaru holds keeps his out of their smell, the demonic hounds in the area go on to devour the woman. Subaru knows there's one Finger left...-

-Subaru gets back to the village and sees more bodies, also spotting the last remaining Finger expressing joy and that his brain trembles as more villagers are killed-

Finger.png

----------
-And see things pretty busy, what with Kamui there with her sisters and Tiki, Lyndy and also people being transferred from the infirmary-
----------
King Hassan: "Until then..." -still ongoing-

-But what about the arrows from behind?- :V
----------
-That would be good too- :p
"Her Pokemon wishes he had been conscious to help her before she snapped and used it..."
___

"In the meantime, Queen Antoinette is fighting off hostile invasive creatures from Zebes, like Sidehoppers and Skrees."

(Thank you for taking good care of me!) "Tail waggling"
___

"THE HAT CAN BE THROWN!"
Artemis: "...Soooooo, hey there~!" -trying to light the mood-
---
-Trying to run over them with her crystal horse-

Nightingale: -Headpatted-
---
Paris: "Woah! Is it an attack?" -and can be used for an extra jump!- "Incredible..."
-dunno...-
---
Byleth: "Why is that wolf whining?"
---
Harleen: -sleeping-
-Then Luvia and Arlon would arrive, so we transfer this to what's up- :p
---
Shirou: "(...Kanna, please tell them)"
---
Shamal: "Oh dear, place her in a bed!" -Zafira did so-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "...Soooooo, hey there~!" -trying to light the mood-
---
-Trying to run over them with her crystal horse-

Nightingale: -Headpatted-
---
Paris: "Woah! Is it an attack?" -and can be used for an extra jump!- "Incredible..."
"Blank stare."

"He's relieved to see Artemis is okay, though...."

___

"They're crushed and killed as a result. So far, she's succeeding."

"Patxi can be a real sweetheart."
___

This ghost-hat is amazing!

Yang: "Hey there, little girl."
---
-and yet they keep trying?-
Vulpix, Vulpix? (Have any of you seen Weiss?)

"They could tell by her tone at least that she was asking a question."

___

"Mainly to Zelda and Link so far."

"Their attempts to steal said valuable clothes do improve with each attempt, though."

---
-YEE-
---
---
-Subaru and Julius ran to Wilhelm's help, who is still alive even if hurt, then they heard a woman amongst the cultists shouting at Subaru at why is he still alive after the plan effected against him, clearly the next Finger and sharing the same personality-

View attachment 289824

-Subaru tells Julius to assist Wilhelm and take on the other cultists, and takes out Petelgeuse's gospel to bait the woman out, even mocking saying "hey, stop screaming or else my brain will tremble", the woman pissed activates the hands of the Authority of Sloth to go for him-

Hayate: "They can still save him, Subaru just needs to deal with her!"

Osakabehime: "If she's the last of them"

-Subaru bailed her to the forest, and saw one of the magic-infused stones that keeps the barrier around the village to prevent the demon beasts to enter so he takes it. When it looks like he's surrounded, he reveals to have outsmarted her: Since she has the witch's stench on her, and the stone Subaru holds keeps his out of their smell, the demonic hounds in the area go on to devour the woman. Subaru knows there's one Finger left...-

-Subaru gets back to the village and sees more bodies, also spotting the last remaining Finger expressing joy and that his brain trembles as more villagers are killed-

View attachment 289825
----------
-And see things pretty busy, what with Kamui there with her sisters and Tiki, Lyndy and also people being transferred from the infirmary-
----------

----------
"Sigh or relief" Thank GOD he's still alive!

Only one Finger left! Come on, they've taken so many innocent lives, and many more including Emilia's are still in danger! Kill this guy and it should all be over!

___

"Jenny's report about the da Vincis also came in moments later."
___

With any luck, you might just get to live long enough to see all of your kind fall.

"Do the arrows hit Qrow?!"

___

"He might try and redirect her attacks at Hassan or Qrow...But only once he realizes Ingrid or someone is there helping Moon to begin with."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
----------
----------

----------
"Sigh or relief" Thank GOD he's still alive!

Only one Finger left! Come on, they've taken so many innocent lives, and many more including Emilia's are still in danger! Kill this guy and it should all be over!

___

"Jenny's report about the da Vincis also came in moments later."
___

With any luck, you might just get to live long enough to see all of your kind fall.

"Do the arrows hit Qrow?!"

___

"He might try and redirect her attacks at Hassan or Qrow...But only once he realizes Ingrid or someone is there helping Moon to begin with."
-and then he ****s it up?-
---
Arlon: "Leonardo..."
---
-blocked by him putting his sword over his back-
---
-Ingrid casually kicked Toffee's groin-

-healing factor or not, that should HURT-

-Then Luvia and Arlon would arrive, so we transfer this to what's up- :p
---
Shirou: "(...Kanna, please tell them)"
---
Shamal: "Oh dear, place her in a bed!" -Zafira did so-
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "He wants to know what happened."
---
-YEE-

Vulpix, Vulpix? (Have any of you seen Weiss?)

"They could tell by her tone at least that she was asking a question."

___

"Mainly to Zelda and Link so far."

"Their attempts to steal said valuable clothes do improve with each attempt, though."
Jaune: "What is she asking?"

Yang: "If I had to bet, maybe something about Weiss?-
---
-Link is one step ahead of them-

1603320988196.png

:V

Top Bottom