• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She did, freezing the enraged Snatcher again right on the spot with Ice Beam."

"Comically but harmlessly fell back to the ground, landing on her head."

___

"There's no countering that, so both Yapping Maws are destroyed."
-THEN RUBY USES HER EYES-
---
-she then just casually walks away-

-if she finds the Zebesians who are hiding, she'd just glare at them, which could be enough to make them run away in fear after all they saw-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEN RUBY USES HER EYES-
---
-she then just casually walks away-

-if she finds the Zebesians who are hiding, she'd just glare at them, which could be enough to make them run away in fear after all they saw-
What the?!
___

"Yeah, at this point, they know they can't possibly beat her, so they're staying out of her sight."

"They did realize her current outfit seems important, though. Likely that it'd be highly valuable...Especially since it belongs to known royalty."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What the?!
___

"Yeah, at this point, they know they can't possibly beat her, so they're staying out of her sight."

"They did realize her current outfit seems important, though. Likely that it'd be highly valuable...Especially since it belongs to known royalty."
-if it lands, MASSIVE DAMAGE-
---
-but actually managing to get that outfit is easier said than done-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if it lands, MASSIVE DAMAGE-
---
-but actually managing to get that outfit is easier said than done-
"However, similar to the first two Noble Phantasms Rin and Medb that landed on him in that one fight, the damage is reduced because of the fritz."

"So while looking quite battered and weak from the Silver Eyes, he's not been reduced to a crawl just yet."

___

"They're going to try anyway."

"If they succeed, all they have to do is run away, not fight. :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Her time was cut short..."

___

(Miss Scathach? Are you leaving?)
___

Unless great luck was high in our favor to obtain the one and only haunted painting, then there surely must be more like it!
Atalanta: How much was it? Weeks? Some months?
---
Scáthach: "The others still require my services"
---
Paris: "Is that fox still there?"
Peridot: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I'm not even surprised. :laugh:

___

She has silver hair and glowing red eyes...Which are a consistent feature on all three of her vessels. One's a kid, and the other two are adults. And she can create mindless clones of herself.
___

"Toffee casts the fireball aside and casts thunderbolts at Cragalanche instead to aid Kama."
___

"They're still best friends. :p"
Zelda: :rolleyes: -still had a genuine smile from this tho-
---
-now I'm expecting Chrono to mistake Kama and Kamui :V-
---
-Hassan takes advantage of the distraction?-
---
-anyway, to Toffee!-
-In the mansion, a tired Emilia sat on her bed and Puck told her to rest, but she refused, thinking of her responsibilities-

-Meanwhile Subaru is in the forest and managed to find some cultist, who managed to feel Satella's scence on him and he told them he wants to join, so they allowed him to meet with Petelgeuse, who told him he was waiting for him, as a fellow believer of love. Petelgeuse asks him if he's the Archbishop of Pride, since it's the only sin whose archbishop is yet to appear, which Subaru denies, Petelgeuse then asks him if he has the cult's gospel, of which he flips the pages of his copy like a madman saying Subaru isn't written in it, asking why he's there then-

-Subaru be like "oooh that... See, I used my gospel to hold my cups so it got ruined", to which there's a beat-

Hayate: -Chuckle- "That response was funny" :p
------
Yuuno: "Got it"

Chrono: "Hm, that sounds to an extent like that dragon woman that attacked us"
------
-Indeed, and was soon to attack Toffee from behind-
------
-Yes, to him!-
Kamui: ❗
---
-awwwwww-
---
Byleth: "Keep your distance, Guifei..."
---
-Kiara willing to go all out to protecc Mastah?-
Tiki: "You still have us..."
---
-After fighting a few more Head Hathys and Sentries, they see Byleth's group-
---
-She has her flutes ready as... Her fire spirits seem to have turned against them-
---
-Indeed, Kama must be stopped...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: How much was it? Weeks? Some months?
---
Scáthach: "The others still require my services"
---
Paris: "Is that fox still there?"
"She was here for several months, but after that, she was one of the several Servants killed in the attack..."
___

(Should I follow you?)

"As much as he doesn't want to leave Cu yet again, he also doesn't want to sit around and not help when he's able to."

___

"He is still there!"

Zelda: :rolleyes: -still had a genuine smile from this tho-
---
-now I'm expecting Chrono to mistake Kama and Kamui :V-
---
-Hassan takes advantage of the distraction?-
---
-anyway, to Toffee!-
-In the mansion, a tired Emilia sat on her bed and Puck told her to rest, but she refused, thinking of her responsibilities-

-Meanwhile Subaru is in the forest and managed to find some cultist, who managed to feel Satella's scence on him and he told them he wants to join, so they allowed him to meet with Petelgeuse, who told him he was waiting for him, as a fellow believer of love. Petelgeuse asks him if he's the Archbishop of Pride, since it's the only sin whose archbishop is yet to appear, which Subaru denies, Petelgeuse then asks him if he has the cult's gospel, of which he flips the pages of his copy like a madman saying Subaru isn't written in it, asking why he's there then-

-Subaru be like "oooh that... See, I used my gospel to hold my cups so it got ruined", to which there's a beat-

------

------
------
-Yes, to him!-
"Giggled" B-But will it work? :lol:
___

Trust me, they're not the same...(Even though both were big problems for us earlier.)
___

"Toffee isn't one to let his guard down anymore, especially against someone be knows wields magic that could kill him, so he's keeping an eye on the entire perimeter in case the Grand Assassin he's after."
___

Ludo: You all talked for so long I lost track of him!

Moon: He couldn't have gotten far!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"However, similar to the first two Noble Phantasms Rin and Medb that landed on him in that one fight, the damage is reduced because of the fritz."

"So while looking quite battered and weak from the Silver Eyes, he's not been reduced to a crawl just yet."

___

"They're going to try anyway."

"If they succeed, all they have to do is run away, not fight. :V"
-still hurt a lot tho-
---
-still, they'd face divine wrath :V-

Tiki: "You still have us..."
---
-After fighting a few more Head Hathys and Sentries, they see Byleth's group-
---
-She has her flutes ready as... Her fire spirits seem to have turned against them-
---
-Indeed, Kama must be stopped...-
Kamui: "Tiki... Big Sisters..."

Said sisters: -huggint too-
---
Kanna: "Isn't that the new girls?"
---
Byleth: "Huh?!"
---
-at all costs-

------

------
------
-Yes, to him!-
___

Trust me, they're not the same...(Even though both were big problems for us earlier.)
___

"Toffee isn't one to let his guard down anymore, especially against someone be knows wields magic that could kill him, so he's keeping an eye on the entire perimeter in case the Grand Assassin he's after."
___

Zelda: :chuckle:
---
-he's still skeptical?-
---
Qrow: -sees Hassan about to perform an attack and shows himself in front of Toffee, first as a crow and then as a human- "Missed me?" :p
---
Ingrid: -makes herself unseen, wanting to surprise Toffee-

-...unless we're rolling with the whole "she's a Stand now" joke and Ludo could hear her only for comedic purposes? :v-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uggggh...Urk... Small wonder so many people want you dead.
___

"Which they're totally oblivious to :V"

"They're nervously following her, still hidden. More Skrees, Sidehoppers and the like start showing up, which they may use as a distraction."
Yang: "Like you're any better." :p
---
Zelda: -looking around-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Like you're any better." :p
---
Zelda: -looking around-
You can't actually kill me, you know...I'm already beyond dead...
___

"Massive swarms of Skrees and Sidehoppers attack her."

"They're pretty much just hostile animals and insects, unlike the intelligent species making up the Space Pirates, so they unlike the crew they haven't learned to fear her."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She was here for several months, but after that, she was one of the several Servants killed in the attack..."
___

(Should I follow you?)

"As much as he doesn't want to leave Cu yet again, he also doesn't want to sit around and not help when he's able to."

___

"He is still there!"
-She feels regret for not connecting more with her...-
---
Scáthach: "Do you want to...?"
---
-They will go and buy!-
___

___

___

---
-he's still skeptical?-
---
Qrow: -sees Hassan about to perform an attack and shows himself in front of Toffee, first as a crow and then as a human- "Missed me?" :p
---

-...unless we're rolling with the whole "she's a Stand now" joke and Ludo could hear her only for comedic purposes? :v-
-Of course, Petelgeuse wouldn't like that, and summons his Authority of Sloth to attack Subaru with his many hands, but he dodges, and gets crazier realizing he can see them. Subaru then gladly says he's bought enough time, as Mimi and her sibling appear and destroy the cultists's headquarters, burying the ones inside, to which Petelgeuse reacts crazier, ripping some of his hair and biting his own fingers as he says his "my brain trembles" catchphrase-

-He challenges Subaru on who deserves Satella's love... Only for Wilhelm to appear from behind and cut him in half. Felix arrives to check him, and can confirm Petelgeuse died, giving the cast some relief, though Subaru apologized to Wilhelm for asking him to do such a risky thing, but thinks it's fine-

Osakabehime: "...The episode is just in it's first half..."
---
Chrono: "Hm, understood" -just slightly-
---
-But qill Qrow be enough?- :p
---
-That sounds LOL to me-
Kamui: "Tiki... Big Sisters..."

Said sisters: -huggint too-
---
Kanna: "Isn't that the new girls?"
---
Byleth: "Huh?!"
---
-at all costs-
Tiki: "There, there..."
---
Shirou: "(Yes, they may need some help...)"
---
-And they hear them screeching-

Guifei: "Aw come on..."
---
-Demon Pillars all around the area-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She feels regret for not connecting more with her...-
---
Scáthach: "Do you want to...?"
---
-They will go and buy!-
"She could've been like another sister to her..."
___

(Everyone who can help should help, right?)
___

"The Scary Painting, or, as the real version of the painting is called, "Actor Otani Oniji III as the Yakko Edobei"."

---
-he's still skeptical?-
---
---

-Of course, Petelgeuse wouldn't like that, and summons his Authority of Sloth to attack Subaru with his many hands, but he dodges, and gets crazier realizing he can see them. Subaru then gladly says he's bought enough time, as Mimi and her sibling appear and destroy the cultists's headquarters, burying the ones inside, to which Petelgeuse reacts crazier, ripping some of his hair and biting his own fingers as he says his "my brain trembles" catchphrase-

-He challenges Subaru on who deserves Satella's love... Only for Wilhelm to appear from behind and cut him in half. Felix arrives to check him, and can confirm Petelgeuse died, giving the cast some relief, though Subaru apologized to Wilhelm for asking him to do such a risky thing, but thinks it's fine-

---
---
---
-That sounds LOL to me-
...If the c-cult's attack is stopped, then Puck shouldn't go berserk. R-Right...?
___

If you're still having doubts, Kama uses arrows as a weapon that she can inflict a sort of mind control with. The woman who attacked you uses totally different weapons and is the only one of the two who can become a dragon.
___

No.

"Didn't hesitate to cast the Light Sword spell in an attempt to impale Qrow with it."

___

"Then that's what we're going with :p"

Moon: ...How did you hear-? Oh, forget it, it's of little importance right now.

"The others question how he heard Ingrid anyway?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You can't actually kill me, you know...I'm already beyond dead...
___

"Massive swarms of Skrees and Sidehoppers attack her."

"They're pretty much just hostile animals and insects, unlike the intelligent species making up the Space Pirates, so they unlike the crew they haven't learned to fear her."
Ruby: "But we can defeat you!"
---
-and they'll regreat that mistake with Zelda's deadly rapier attacks-

Tiki: "There, there..."
---
Shirou: "(Yes, they may need some help...)"
---
-And they hear them screeching-

Guifei: "Aw come on..."
---
-Demon Pillars all around the area-
-Kamui krai-
---
Kanna: "Then let's help!"
---
Byleth: "How is that possible?! They're spirits!"
---
-OH DAMN-

---
---
---
-That sounds LOL to me-
...If the c-cult's attack is stopped, then Puck shouldn't go berserk. R-Right...?
___

If you're still having doubts, Kama uses arrows as a weapon that she can inflict a sort of mind control with. The woman who attacked you uses totally different weapons and is the only one of the two who can become a dragon.
___

No.

"Didn't hesitate to cast the Light Sword spell in an attempt to impale Qrow with it."

___

Zelda: "As long as Emilia survives it, I suppose."
---
-so a different person than the mom of Nanoha's friend-
---
-Qrow barely dodged... but the sword still struck his Aura hard-

Qrow: Do something, Hassan!
---
-it's not the time for questions, so Rook shuts up :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "But we can defeat you!"
---
-and they'll regreat that mistake with Zelda's deadly rapier attacks-
We'll...see...about that...

"Actually opened a large portal to another dimension."
___

"With which Zelda killed them all just as quickly as they had arrived."

"While that happens, the Zebesians get an idea and crawl into some nearby vents."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She could've been like another sister to her..."
___

(Everyone who can help should help, right?)
___

"The Scary Painting, or, as the real version of the painting is called, "Actor Otani Oniji III as the Yakko Edobei"."
-And to Blake too...-
---
Scáthach: "Just don't act reckless..."
---
-PURCHASED, not even bothering to check if it's a sake-
___

___

No.

___

---
---

---
Osakabehime: "I hope Zelda is right..."

-Mimi and her sibling look up for loot in Petelgeuse's body, and find his gospel. Subaru flips through its pages and doesn't knows what it says. The others are afraid of the thought of reading it, saying receiving one is the ultimate proof of being devoted to the cult. Still, Subaru says he will take it to see if it can be translated and find the cult's full motives. Before going Subaru is like "uuuh, he's really dead, right?" to which an annoyed Mimi launched a small explosion spell to the cut body-

-Now then, they're disposed to look for Petelgeuse's high ranking followers, which he called Fingers, of which one was killed during the attack, so there's 9 left. Grouping with the others, Julius, Ricardo and a lynx and sloth demi-humans tell them they managed to find some Fingers and deal with them, so it's time to evaquate the villagers and deal with the remaining fingers-
-------
Yuuno: "Got it, thank you for telling us"

Chrono: "We'll be on the look for them"
-------
-He litted a fire pillar under Toffee with the intent of approach-
-------
-I mean, Uni's kinda right- :V
-Kamui krai-
---
Kanna: "Then let's help!"
---
Byleth: "How is that possible?! They're spirits!"
---
-OH DAMN-
-Inner thoughts?-
---
Guifei: "Look I have no clue either!" -then they see wolf, tiny dwagon and purple ghost-
---
Kama: "Well then, no reason for me to hold back either" -makes various bodies!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And to Blake too...-
---
Scáthach: "Just don't act reckless..."
---
-PURCHASED, not even bothering to check if it's a sake-
"Sadly, any chance of such things happening is long gone, now...They can only wonder what could have been.."
___

(I promise I won't, Miss Scathach...)
___

"It's fake...and haunted. :p"

---
---

---

-Mimi and her sibling look up for loot in Petelgeuse's body, and find his gospel. Subaru flips through its pages and doesn't knows what it says. The others are afraid of the thought of reading it, saying receiving one is the ultimate proof of being devoted to the cult. Still, Subaru says he will take it to see if it can be translated and find the cult's full motives. Before going Subaru is like "uuuh, he's really dead, right?" to which an annoyed Mimi launched a small explosion spell to the cut body-

-Now then, they're disposed to look for Petelgeuse's high ranking followers, which he called Fingers, of which one was killed during the attack, so there's 9 left. Grouping with the others, Julius, Ricardo and a lynx and sloth demi-humans tell them they managed to find some Fingers and deal with them, so it's time to evaquate the villagers and deal with the remaining fingers-
-------

-------
-------
I think we all are...
___

Sure thing. The girls were worried about you, so they'll be glad to know you're okay...
___

"Immediately looked out for an attack by Hassan, intending to both dodge it and block it with the shield spells that he casts."
___

"Fair :V"

"The sound of the ongoing fight can be heard nearby..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We'll...see...about that...

"Actually opened a large portal to another dimension."
___

"With which Zelda killed them all just as quickly as they had arrived."

"While that happens, the Zebesians get an idea and crawl into some nearby vents."
-NANI-
---
-now that sounds kinda sus :V-

-Inner thoughts?-
---
Guifei: "Look I have no clue either!" -then they see wolf, tiny dwagon and purple ghost-
---
Kama: "Well then, no reason for me to hold back either" -makes various bodies!-
Kamui: I don't want to hurt them...
---
Byleth: "A child..."
---
-OH DAMN-

-------

-------
-------
I think we all are...
___

Sure thing. The girls were worried about you, so they'll be glad to know you're okay...
___

"Immediately looked out for an attack by Hassan, intending to both dodge it and block it with the shield spells that he casts."
___

-TENSION!!!-
---
-awwwwww-
---
-you're too slow, Hassan? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Can you hear that, Moon?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what will it do?!-
---
Zelda: "Those things again..."
"It will lead them to the Snatcher's home dimension: Subcon..."

___

"These creatures have really overtaken the base..."

"While she's busy killing those, two more Yapping Maws suddenly latched onto and threw her off balance again."

"Only this time the Maws attacked from completely opposite directions, so trying to destroy them immediately proves more difficult."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It will lead them to the Snatcher's home dimension: Subcon..."

___

"These creatures have really overtaken the base..."

"While she's busy killing those, two more Yapping Maws suddenly latched onto and threw her off balance again."

"Only this time the Maws attacked from completely opposite directions, so trying to destroy them immediately proves more difficult."
-OH NOOOO!-
---
Zelda: "Are you kidding me?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-OH NOOOO!-
---
Zelda: "Are you kidding me?!"
"Not just anywhere in Subcon, either. They're sent to a mansion surrounded by piles of snow..."

"And to top it all off, the group is separated throughout it. Most of them were sent directly inside the manor itself, but Ruby, Weiss and Connie were instead sent just outside the manor's entrance."
___

"The Zebesians provoked the Maws on purpose into attacking whatever they saw outside their vents, after which the quickly escape from their vents while Zelda is stuck."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Sadly, any chance of such things happening is long gone, now...They can only wonder what could have been.."
___

(I promise I won't, Miss Scathach...)
___

"It's fake...and haunted. :p"
-And regret...-
---
Scáthach: "Good then..."
Cú: "Heh, good luck"
---
-They GASP again-
I think we all are...
___

___

___

-TENSION!!!-
---
-awwwwww-
---
---
-After a few jokes teasing Subaru, the latter senses something s coming andyells at everyone to get down, but it's too late, as the cast sees how somehow, hands like Petelgeuse's Authority of Sloth, lifted some soldiers and twisted them around into bloody messes. Subaru doesn't gets it, Petelgeuse should be dead... It's then one gets to his ankle and drags him elsewhere in the forest, the others having to fight ore cultists to reach him-

-The hands tie themselves with him to a tree... And then hears someone saying some woman saying that her brain trembles...-

-She's one of his fingers, and behaves just like Petelgeuse, chanting madly about love, sniffing Subaru and saying the love he receives from Satella is like that of archbishop, concluding that he must be the one of Pride, which he refuses, so she tries to pull out Petelgeuse's gospel to turn him... Before realizing it's gone and that Subaru stole it, chanting "was it you?!" in madness-
--------
Chrono: "How is the rest of this base now?"
--------
-Nah, he has a B-ranked agility so it comes pretty quick- :p
--------
-Kinda hard not to...-
Kamui: I don't want to hurt them...
---
Byleth: "A child..."
---
-OH DAMN-
-They will make sure you're good...-
--------
-The spirits jumped right at Byleth-
--------
-OH YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-TENSION!!!-
---
-awwwwww-
---
---
-After a few jokes teasing Subaru, the latter senses something s coming andyells at everyone to get down, but it's too late, as the cast sees how somehow, hands like Petelgeuse's Authority of Sloth, lifted some soldiers and twisted them around into bloody messes. Subaru doesn't gets it, Petelgeuse should be dead... It's then one gets to his ankle and drags him elsewhere in the forest, the others having to fight ore cultists to reach him-

-The hands tie themselves with him to a tree... And then hears someone saying some woman saying that her brain trembles...-

-She's one of his fingers, and behaves just like Petelgeuse, chanting madly about love, sniffing Subaru and saying the love he receives from Satella is like that of archbishop, concluding that he must be the one of Pride, which he refuses, so she tries to pull out Petelgeuse's gospel to turn him... Before realizing it's gone and that Subaru stole it, chanting "was it you?!" in madness-
--------
--------
--------
-Kinda hard not to...-
They're all completely insane!

Sh-She's like a direct extension of him!
___

Still under attack..."Punched away a Ki-Hunter without even bothering to look at it."
___

"TOFFEE ATTEMPTS TO SHIELD IT!"
___

Moon: I think we all can...

-And regret...-
---
Scáthach: "Good then..."
Cú: "Heh, good luck"
---
-They GASP again-
(You've...been quiet, Ata...Whst troubles you...?)
___

(Thank you, Cu!) "Licked trainer's face again"
___

"Anyone with familiarity with the real piece can immediately tell something is off; the actor portrayed in the painting should look angry, not sad.."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Not just anywhere in Subcon, either. They're sent to a mansion surrounded by piles of snow..."

"And to top it all off, the group is separated throughout it. Most of them were sent directly inside the manor itself, but Ruby, Weiss and Connie were instead sent just outside the manor's entrance."
___

"The Zebesians provoked the Maws on purpose into attacking whatever they saw outside their vents, after which the quickly escape from their vents while Zelda is stuck."
-WHOA-
---
Zelda: "LET ME GO!"

-They will make sure you're good...-
--------
-The spirits jumped right at Byleth-
--------
-OH YES-
-she cries-
---
-RUPTURED HEAVEN-
---
-THEN?-

--------
--------
--------
-Kinda hard not to...-

___

Still under attack..."Punched away a Ki-Hunter without even bothering to look at it."
___

___

Zelda: :c
---
-and te bad guys are absolutely winning-
---
-shield break?-
---
Ingrid: "Let's go then!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-WHOA-
---
Zelda: "LET ME GO!"
Connie: Ugh...Where are we, now? Wait, where is everyone?!
___

"The Zebesians are still truly afraid of her, and are fully aware that they'll never be able to defeat her...So they don't even bother to take any cheap shots at her, and instead immediately remove and steal her Warriors clothes to make a profit off of them as planned, leaving Zelda in her undergarments as they ran for their lives."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You've...been quiet, Ata...Whst troubles you...?)
___

(Thank you, Cu!) "Licked trainer's face again"
___

"Anyone with familiarity with the real piece can immediately tell something is off; the actor portrayed in the painting should look angry, not sad.."
Atalanta: "...My own impulses..."
---
Cú: "Go kick some ass, then once this is over, let's go fishing" :p
---
-But nonw of them are familiar with it- :p

___

___

___

---
---
-shield break?-
---
Osakabehime: "W-What if she's a literal extension of him?"

-Before she could do more to him, the others arrived, Julius distracting her with a spirit he's contracted with and Wilhelm managing to kill her, with her last words being that her brain trembles. The others at checking the body are confused, was Petelgeuse a fake and this the true Archbishop of Sloth? Are the Fingers collectively the Archbishop? They can't tell which, but Subaru feels guilty regardless-

-Subaru laments it some more upon seeing those that the woman killed... But Wilhelm motivates him, knowing he can still go on, that he can fight so long he has moved, and that he's shown to be strong, he just needs to see him himself right now, and it motivates him-
------
-Chrono also shoot some quick magic lasers at some-
------
-SHIELD BREAKS?!-
------
-They would see a lot of blue fire-
-she cries-
---
-RUPTURED HEAVEN-
---
-THEN?-
-They allow her to let it out-
---
-One spirit eliminated, but the other survived-
---
-Kiara has the Demon Pillars bring her Master elsewhere-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...My own impulses..."
---
Cú: "Go kick some ass, then once this is over, let's go fishing" :p
---
-But nonw of them are familiar with it- :p
(Huh...?)
___

(I'd like that.) "Smiling, tails waggling"

"He'd like to talk to his trainer more, but he remembers he can't stay for long if he's planning on helping, so he quickly goes back to Scathach's side, following her back into battle."

___

"So they'll GASP and figure it out once they see the painting smiling when evening hits. :p"

---
---
-shield break?-
---

-Before she could do more to him, the others arrived, Julius distracting her with a spirit he's contracted with and Wilhelm managing to kill her, with her last words being that her brain trembles. The others at checking the body are confused, was Petelgeuse a fake and this the true Archbishop of Sloth? Are the Fingers collectively the Archbishop? They can't tell which, but Subaru feels guilty regardless-

-Subaru laments it some more upon seeing those that the woman killed... But Wilhelm motivates him, knowing he can still go on, that he can fight so long he has moved, and that he's shown to be strong, he just needs to see him himself right now, and it motivates him-
------
------
-SHIELD BREAKS?!-
------
Wilhelm's right. He's put in the work, he has the motivation, they've even gotten a great string of victories thanks to him. He has to go on!
___

Nice shot! Just remember there's probably a lot more where that came from...

"She's also still internally worried sick about Ela, though she made a point to file a report about her, da Vinci and Max Brass's kidnappings and Hedlok'd states because of Coyle. She directly reported it to...whoever is currently in charge now that so many Rulers and their assistants are wounded."

___

"It...actually does."

"...As a lost resort...Toffee tried to block it with the swift summon of Gaster Blaster from behind the now broken shield."

___

Moon: Is that Guifei's doing?

"Isn't aware that Hassan's here yet."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Connie: Ugh...Where are we, now? Wait, where is everyone?!
___

"The Zebesians are still truly afraid of her, and are fully aware that they'll never be able to defeat her...So they don't even bother to take any cheap shots at her, and instead immediately remove and steal her Warriors clothes to make a profit off of them as planned, leaving Zelda in her undergarments as they ran for their lives."
-SOMEWHERE-
---
-is what they'd do if she didn't create a blast of light around her-

-They allow her to let it out-
---
-One spirit eliminated, but the other survived-
---
-Kiara has the Demon Pillars bring her Master elsewhere-
-CRAI-
---
-SHE DOES IT AGAIN-
---
-DAMN-

------
------
-SHIELD BREAKS?!-
------
Wilhelm's right. He's put in the work, he has the motivation, they've even gotten a great string of victories thanks to him. He has to go on!
___

"She's also still internally worried sick about Ela, though she made a point to file a report about her, da Vinci and Max Brass's kidnappings and Hedlok'd states because of Coyle. She directly reported it to...whoever is currently in charge now that so many Rulers and their assistants are wounded."

___

"It...actually does."

"...As a lost resort...Toffee tried to block it with the swift summon of Gaster Blaster from behind the now broken shield."

___

Zelda: "Keep at it, Subaru..."
---
-with most Rulers and assistants wounded, Palu lacking the motivation to actually lead, Kamui being in an incapable state to lead and the da Vincis being kidnapped... Arlon, I guess?-
---
-Qrow uses shotgun!-
---
Ingrid: "Either her or Hassan, I suppose."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So KoP... Did you know of the official collectible statues of the Mane 6 as human anime girls?

134c704fddbec27224985bc8021a0cec1871f644.jpg

b26378c4d834e5afeee5ab61d4d3b686df11d29b.jpg

dc23d0b5d18821024e0db7b5b24f122ab1ec3ae1.jpg

5669d205fae46b7a1acd802620f58dc27aec7028.jpg

1ec09d83599555ae865e4512be0872162c49342b.jpg

a4896db02d9d145c08c596e34a11b06cc32e8b82.jpg

(Huh...?)
___

(I'd like that.) "Smiling, tails waggling"

"He'd like to talk to his trainer more, but he remembers he can't stay for long if he's planning on helping, so he quickly goes back to Scathach's side, following her back into battle."

___

"So they'll GASP and figure it out once they see the painting smiling when evening hits. :p"
Atalanta: "Losing myself for that while..."
---
-Yeah, better go out, still Cú wishes him luck-
---
-Yeah, until then though...-
___

___

"It...actually does."

___

---
-with most Rulers and assistants wounded, Palu lacking the motivation to actually lead, Kamui being in an incapable state to lead and the da Vincis being kidnapped... Arlon, I guess?-
---
-Qrow uses shotgun!-
---
-The group managed to meet with the merchants they hired and they go to the village. Subaru is told by Felix that should try to leave out all resentment he has with Julius for real and talk to him, though he acknowledges he can be too much of a stuc up. Subaru in defeat, decided to agree and went to Julius, however, then they entered a magic barrier, erected by none other than Ram-

-The episode ends revealing its name, 'Unscrupulous Sloth'-

Blackbeard: "Why during the best part?!"
---
Chrono: "Understood, we shall proceed"

-Luvia is the only Ruler currently undefeated, so she's trying to make her way to the Rulers offices-
---
-Would shotgun work?!-
---
-Or in the worst case, Kama...-
-CRAI-
---
-SHE DOES IT AGAIN-
---
-DAMN-
-Crying on their shoulders...-
---
-Evade, with the newcomers confused-
---
-Can't let her more at risk-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So KoP... Did you know of the official collectible statues of the Mane 6 as human anime girls?

Atalanta: "Losing myself for that while..."
---
-Yeah, better go out, still Cú wishes him luck-
---
-Yeah, until then though...-
...The fact that this is official is what gets me.

Can't say I like the designs, though. Never really cared for humanization of them.

(You're here now...)
___

(I'll see you again soon, Cu!) "Waved goodbye with one paw before leaving"
___

What shall we do while we wait for nightfall?

---
---
-Qrow uses shotgun!-
---
-The group managed to meet with the merchants they hired and they go to the village. Subaru is told by Felix that should try to leave out all resentment he has with Julius for real and talk to him, though he acknowledges he can be too much of a stuc up. Subaru in defeat, decided to agree and went to Julius, however, then they entered a magic barrier, erected by none other than Ram-

---

-Luvia is the only Ruler currently undefeated, so she's trying to make her way to the Rulers offices-
---
-Would shotgun work?!-
---

___

I'll stick with you!

"So Luvia and Arlon are the sole leading members of Chaldea for now..."
___

"The Gaster Blaster is damaged, but not enough to stop it from firing at Hassan if he's nearby."

___

Moon: ...I'm certain his own Servant must be with him, too.

Ludo: Who?

Moon: We have to be careful about this. Don't...let yourself get hit by even one of her arrows, Ludo.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Can't say I like the designs, though. Never really cared for humanization of them.

(You're here now...)
___

(I'll see you again soon, Cu!) "Waved goodbye with one paw before leaving"
___

What shall we do while we wait for nightfall?
Yeah, it's weird that it's official... And they decided to not just stop at the Mane 6.

IMG_20201018_065012.jpg

And here's the concept art of the next ones in production:

IMG_20201018_065017.jpg

It's a neat touch they do get the pony version in the same piece at least.

Atalanta: "But I was so... Careless..."
---
Cú: -Waved back as he went-
---
Paris: "Hmmm, give another game a chance? Unless you want to keep playing..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, it's weird that it's official... And they decided to not just stop at the Mane 6.

View attachment 289623

And here's the concept art of the next ones in production:

View attachment 289624

It's a neat touch they do get the pony version in the same piece at least.

Atalanta: "But I was so... Careless..."
---
Cú: -Waved back as he went-
---
Paris: "Hmmm, give another game a chance? Unless you want to keep playing..."
Top one actually makes sense considering her debut. But yeah, it's important the originals are acknowledged and included with it.

(Please, you must forgive yourself...)
___

"Thoughts?"
___

Great idea!

"He stood up and proudly declared the following:"

WE SHALL SWITCH TO PLAYING A NEW VIDEO GAME!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

At least they look better than their actual humanization in the movies :^)

"The others say something?"
___

"So the theft failed, as the Space Pirates were disintegrated in the blast of light before just they could escape."
Ren: "Some sort of mansion... perhaps the Snatcher's home?"
---
Zelda: "What's with their obsession with my outfits?! Such perverts!"

-Crying on their shoulders...-
---
-Evade, with the newcomers confused-
---
-Can't let her more at risk-
-a lot-
---
-why confused?-
---
-must protecc-

---

---
-Would shotgun work?!-
---
___

I'll stick with you!

___

"The Gaster Blaster is damaged, but not enough to stop it from firing at Hassan if he's nearby."

___

Moon: We have to be careful about this. Don't...let yourself get hit by even one of her arrows, Ludo.
LMAO KOP

Zelda: "Another cliffhanger... good thing we're binge-watching." :p
---
-Arlon is also making his way there-
---
-Qrow tries his bad luck charm on it-
---
Ingrid: -shudders remembering those-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Top one actually makes sense considering her debut. But yeah, it's important the originals are acknowledged and included with it.

(Please, you must forgive yourself...)
___

"Thoughts?"
___

Great idea!

"He stood up and proudly declared the following:"

WE SHALL SWITCH TO PLAYING A NEW VIDEO GAME!
Atalanta: -Looking down-
---

---
-He did a small clapping in admiration-

___

I'll stick with you!

___

___

LMAO KOP

---
---
---
Blackbeard: "Play the next one, quick!"

Medea: "Wait a moment"

-Ram traps everyone in an illusion field for some reason, of which Julius managed to free Subaru and himself from with the help of spirits and then go to free the others... But Ram grabbed Subaru by the collar to take him to the mansion, not before Wilhelm stopped her-
------
-Arlon spots Luvia suplexing a Zebesian-
------
-He is nearby, but does Qrow's Semblance work?-
------
-A Goddess of Love and Lust...-
-a lot-
---
-why confused?-
---
-must protecc-
-Lindy thinks it's sweet-
---
-At what's going on and what they are attacking-
---
-She makes them place her near the infirmary-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
(...I...never wanted you to use that Noble Phantasm...But I understand why you lost control in that moment...)
___

Unreplied.

___

"He also lets Paris pick the next game!"

---
BURN :V

Amethyst: If that's true...dude"s got good taste. Not gonna lie.

___

"They actually managed to remove her current outfit, too. They just had no chance of escaping with it."

"Though she also sees rupees she had on hand scattered across the ground that they tried to steal as well...which tells her they were probably just after the potential money a royal ike herself had."

---

-a lot-
---
-why confused?-
---
-must protecc-

LMAO KOP

---
---
---
---

---

Blackbeard: "Play the next one, quick!"

Medea: "Wait a moment"

-Ram traps everyone in an illusion field for some reason, of which Julius managed to free Subaru and himself from with the help of spirits and then go to free the others... But Ram grabbed Subaru by the collar to take him to the mansion, not before Wilhelm stopped her-
------
-Arlon spots Luvia suplexing a Zebesian-
------
-He is nearby, but does Qrow's Semblance work?-
------
-A Goddess of Love and Lust...-
Yeah, hiatuses are no fun.

Wh-What's going on now?!
___

"The Ruler's room is so...empty..."
___

"It misses it's intended target...So Toffee redirects iy at Qrow."
___

Ludo: Whatever, I'll levitato her into the sky so we can focus on killing Toffee!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she's there?-
---
-absolutely-
---
-how sweet of her~-
-She still is, trying her best to pull things together-
---
-The spirits attempt to attack!-
---
-Yeah, but for now she's busy-
(...I...never wanted you to use that Noble Phantasm...But I understand why you lost control in that moment...)
___

Unreplied.

___

"He also lets Paris pick the next game!"
Atalanta: "There could still have been another way, I was too blind to think it..."
---
Cú: Let's just hope he doesn't makes the kinds of mistakes I did...
---
-Time to check which other games they have!-
Amen

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "There could still have been another way, I was too blind to think it..."
---
Cú: Let's just hope he doesn't makes the kinds of mistakes I did...
---
-Time to check which other games they have!-
(Perhaps...take this as a chance... to strengthen your psyche...And learn to control it...To not let it happen again...)
___

"If he did, it could seriously cost him..."
___

"Zorldo Breath of the Wild, Super Marie Odyssey, Smersh Ultimate..."

Top Bottom