• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "If it was easy to break us, we wouldn't be here."
---
-she'll make another afterwards, but for now... new outfit~!-
Bah... I should've guessed you weren't the types to break easy...The signs are there, after all, what with ice queen's ugly scar over her eye, and blondie somehow managing to lose an entire arm!

___

"What'll she settle on wearing?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welp, with inactivity, I might as well finish another entry:

EnemyDex Entry:
Diamond Authority #2
Yellow Diamond

Class: Avenger
Height/Weight: 1554.48cm/??kg
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Era 1, Gem Homeworld
Debut: Steven Universe
Dislikes: Disobedience, imperfection.
Line: "What's the use of feeling, Blue?"
Comment: Current director of Homeworld's military resources.

Paramters
Strength: A+
Endurance: EX
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A+

Diamond of Power and Rage. One of the three original Diamonds, the leaders of Gem Homeworld who collectively form the Diamond Authority. Yellow Diamond once managed it alongside other three members, prior to the creation of Pink Diamond centuries later. During this time, she managed to create at least six colonies across multiple galaxies, and likely more beyond that, destroying the planet's ecosystems and support for life in order to construct more Gems and obtain more resources for the empire.

At some point, she and Blue Diamond oversaw Pink Diamond's first colony, Earth. The colony eventually became the land of a rebellion by Gemkind, led by a Quartz soldier of Pink Diamond's own creation: Rose Quartz. The rebellion ended in disaster for Pink Diamond, who's shattering at Rose's hands led to the colony's end. Yellow Diamond maintained a powerful, extremely strict public appearance since then, but has never her fellow Diamond's death, and has dedicated much of her time to creating geo-weapon of her own design that would destroy the Earth in it's entirety, out of spite for the rebellion and it's status as the sight of where Pink was shattered.

Class Skills
Avenger: Rank C. To gather people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself, providing the ability to gain more power the more hurt one gets.
Oblivion Correction: Rank A+. Never forgetting one's grudges and hate. Manifests in the high chance of critically hurting an opponent.
Self-Healing (Magic): Rank -. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken, granting a limited healing factor.

Personal Skills
Charisma: Rank A+. The natural talent to command others.
Military Tactics: Rank A. A talent to strategize military movements.
Monstrous Strength: Rank A+. A huge boost on the strength parameter.
Tectonic Technician: Rank A+. The ability to conceive and design weapons with catastrophic potential.

Noble Phantasms
-Unknown. Index lacks sufficient data.-

Attribute: Sky

Traits: Humanoid, Gem, Threat to Humanity

Notes: Has a very sister-like bond with Blue Diamond, as both are believed to have been created around the same time, even sharing gemstone locations and having near-identical heights. It's believed that both similarly viewed Pink Diamond as akin to a younger sibling. She is as respected as the other Diamonds, but is also one of the most feared due to her foul temper.

I should've done this way sooner than I have, tbh.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A close friend of mine on this site is going through something really serious right now.

I want to think he's doing better now compared to how was earlier today at least, but I really can't say for sure. It's been a rough night.

If he gets worse again I'm gonna refrain from posting here for a while.

Ren: "Then let's ignore him."
---
Zelda: -smiles- An old outfit, meant for the sealing princess to use when she was ready to face Ganon's malicious forces...

-because every outfit from past games have lore in BotW :V-
Steven: He's nothing more than a big old jerk!
___

"And it looks like she'll get to fight wearing it again..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Yeah! Why are we listening to him?"
---
Zelda: it feels like an honor...
Amethyst: Words hurt more than they should sometimes. This guy doesn't even know how to make words hurt.

Steven: And you can't even lay a scratch on us, without giving us the ability to counterattack!

...Why is that whenever I fight people like you, I can't get them to just leave me alone?

Steven: Your fault for coming back here!

For the love of...I had another contract to uphold!
___

"It's an ancient uniform, and an important part of her history and legacy. She'll have to do her best to not get it damaged like her previous one, but at least this one is certifiably made for combat."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: Words hurt more than they should sometimes. This guy doesn't even know how to make words hurt.

Steven: And you can't even lay a scratch on us, without giving us the ability to counterattack!

...Why is that whenever I fight people like you, I can't get them to just leave me alone?

Steven: Your fault for coming back here!

For the love of...I had another contract to uphold!
___

"It's an ancient uniform, and an important part of her history and legacy. She'll have to do her best to not get it damaged like her previous one, but at least this one is certifiably made for combat."
Yang: "Not our problem." :p
---
Zelda: This time, I'll be careful with it.

-it has some valuable parts, so maybe the Pirates wouldn't want to damage it and instead steal and sell? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Not our problem." :p
---
Zelda: This time, I'll be careful with it.

-it has some valuable parts, so maybe the Pirates wouldn't want to damage it and instead steal and sell? :V-
"Amethtst actually shapeshifted into the form of a smaller Snatcher with her color scheme just to mock him."

Amethyst: HEY FOOOOOLS! LOOK AT ME! I'm shouting every sentence, so that you can't hear how bad my contracts are! Mwahahaha!
___

"The Pirates wouldn't pass up an opportunity for free funds :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is it partly because of the work you've gotta do to get Steve animations on SmashWiki?

"Now that she's tapped into Alter's part by using that Noble Phantasm...What does she think...?"
___

"Rockruff licked his face"

"Getting better about not hurting his trainer with the traditional Rockruff method of affection :p"

___

"SO DID LANCER"

The painting is haunted?!
Partially, but mostly some work.

-She... She doesn't wants to repeat it... She doesn't thinks she could control herself...-
---
-Scáthach smiled on the distance-
---
Paris: "C-Could it be? Is it normal in the game?"
They finally did it...And avenged his wife, too..."Sniffle"

"Cuddling her GF to make her feel better, though she too is moved by the scene."
___

It's a really long story...The important thing is she's back to normal now. (I hope...)
___

"Lazy, but effective :V"
___

Ludo: Still right here! :glare:
Zelda: -wiping her eyes-

Wade: -totally not crying :V-
---
-not yet, but close :V-
---
-fair enough :V-
---
Ingrid: "He's so tiny I can barely notice him." :chuckle:
-The group took some minutes to take it in out of joy, as Crusch declares Wilhelm killed the Whale and everyone celebrates-

-During the sunset, Crusch asks Subaru if he's okay, to which he be like "so-so, glad you're fine", Crusch says she too, but feels remorse on the people that died or were erased from existence, to which he assures her she did all she could, and is sure she'll be more popular... He then realized that means he kinda gave her a boost in the royal selection, even so, she calls him the hero that deserves as much credit as her in ending with the Whale, and that se would gladly receive him in her home any time, with him surprised yet glad she's now appreciative of him-

-Subaru still says that he wants Emilia to win and will do anything for it, but they still agreed on sharing a mutual respect and be good friends-
------
Yuuno: "How are Nanoha, Fate and Hayate?"
------
-Eeyup, so the bodies try to prevent him from reaching him as meatshields-
------
-LMAO-
Kamui: -shaking-
---
Kanna: "You seem nice." :)
---
Byleth: "Is it... affecting them?"
---
-OH NO-
Tiki: "Co- I mean, Kamui..."
---
Gengar: -Embarrassed but happy-
Shirou: "(Maybe we should look for Sakura together..."
---
Guifei: "Eh? How?!" -at least two of the spirits seem to be having an intense headache-
---
Kama: "It. Was. Useless~" -kamikaze exploding bodies-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Partially, but mostly some work.

-She... She doesn't wants to repeat it... She doesn't thinks she could control herself...-
---
-Scáthach smiled on the distance-
---
Paris: "C-Could it be? Is it normal in the game?"
Figured it'd mostly be that, Steve just adding on top of it. In any case, I hope it all went well.

"She was mostly like her Alter-counterpart for the duration of time she was using it..."

"...But it only lasted a rather short time before Blake and Artemis snapped her out of it. What could've happened to her if they hadn't come sooner....?"
___

"What does she think?"
___

I have no idea...

Wade: -totally not crying :V-
---
-not yet, but close :V-
---
-fair enough :V-
---
Ingrid: "He's so tiny I can barely notice him." :chuckle:
-The group took some minutes to take it in out of joy, as Crusch declares Wilhelm killed the Whale and everyone celebrates-

-During the sunset, Crusch asks Subaru if he's okay, to which he be like "so-so, glad you're fine", Crusch says she too, but feels remorse on the people that died or were erased from existence, to which he assures her she did all she could, and is sure she'll be more popular... He then realized that means he kinda gave her a boost in the royal selection, even so, she calls him the hero that deserves as much credit as her in ending with the Whale, and that se would gladly receive him in her home any time, with him surprised yet glad she's now appreciative of him-

-Subaru still says that he wants Emilia to win and will do anything for it, but they still agreed on sharing a mutual respect and be good friends-
------
------
------
-LMAO-
AWWWWWWWWWW~! "Tearing up"

Looks like they're finally on good terms ,now! "Smiled"
___

Almost fully recovered, thankfully...
___

"Still ready to cast a spell at any time, but while Kama is focused on Cragalanche, Toffee is more concerned with Hassan's whereabouts, and to a lesser extent, Qrow's."
___

Ludo: "Screams in angry"

"Actually has a legitimate inferiority complex because his height contributed to him never being able to grow wings like his siblings, many of whom bullied him."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Amethtst actually shapeshifted into the form of a smaller Snatcher with her color scheme just to mock him."

Amethyst: HEY FOOOOOLS! LOOK AT ME! I'm shouting every sentence, so that you can't hear how bad my contracts are! Mwahahaha!
___

"The Pirates wouldn't pass up an opportunity for free funds :V"
Yang: :laugh:
---
-indeed :V-

Tiki: "Co- I mean, Kamui..."
---
Gengar: -Embarrassed but happy-
Shirou: "(Maybe we should look for Sakura together..."
---
Guifei: "Eh? How?!" -at least two of the spirits seem to be having an intense headache-
---
Kama: "It. Was. Useless~" -kamikaze exploding bodies-
Kamui: "You... called me with my birth name..."
---
Kanna: -nods in agreement-
---
Sothis: That creature defies reason! Take it down right now!
---
-OH NOOOOOOOOO-

------
------
------
-LMAO-

___

___

"Still ready to cast a spell at any time, but while Kama is focused on Cragalanche, Toffee is more concerned with Hassan's whereabouts, and to a lesser extent, Qrow's."
___

"Actually has a legitimate inferiority complex because his height contributed to him never being able to grow wings like his siblings, many of whom bullied him."
Zelda: "That's wonderful~"
---
-good to hear-
---
-Qrow inficting bad luck on Kama-
---
Ingrid: "Anyway... now we need to find only one person."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Figured it'd mostly be that, Steve just adding on top of it. In any case, I hope it all went well.

"She was mostly like her Alter-counterpart for the duration of time she was using it..."

"...But it only lasted a rather short time before Blake and Artemis snapped her out of it. What could've happened to her if they hadn't come sooner....?"
___

"What does she think?"
___

I have no idea...
I hope so as well...

-She doesn't wants to think of that...-
----
Scáthach: He's got a cute partner now...
----
-They stare at it for a minute-

___

___

___

---
-good to hear-
---
---
-Crusch now must return to the capital with the Whale's corpse and the wounded people so they're tended. Subaru confesses that in all honesty, the Whale was still something secondary to him, but knows he can't being many people now. Still, Wilhelm objects to go to pay his debt, Subaru thinking and congratulating him on his victory. Crusch also offers to leave Felix and 20 knights with Subaru as thanks-

-Rem had exceeded herself before, so it's better she goes with them, but she doesn't wants to, she wants to keep helping Subaru... And he tells her to go, so she can keep helping him in the future, and says he now can finally believe in himself when she calls him her hero, promising to see each other soon, they share a hug while Rem cries in joy, a point in which it seems he's startin to return her feelings-

-Everyone is in joy-
---
Yuuno: "Thankfully... Can we help?"
---
-Some Kama bodies sprung out from the formation due to Qrow's Semblence-
---
-And quick...-
Kamui: "You... called me with my birth name..."
---
Kanna: -nods in agreement-
---
Sothis: That creature defies reason! Take it down right now!
---
-OH NOOOOOOOOO-
Tiki: "I still need a bit of getting used to, but I'm trying"
---
-Thus they start to walk together-
---
-Guifei decides to use flutes to shoot beams from them at it-
---
-How she now?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hope so as well...

----
----
You aren't yet sure if it did?

"The mere thought of it scares her...She doesn't want to become that beast again, even for a second..."
___

"She probably never expected that he'd get a wolf pup or any kind of Pokemon as a partner, but it's quite sweet that he has."
___

"It doesn't change..."

I hope so as well...

----
----

-Crusch now must return to the capital with the Whale's corpse and the wounded people so they're tended. Subaru confesses that in all honesty, the Whale was still something secondary to him, but knows he can't being many people now. Still, Wilhelm objects to go to pay his debt, Subaru thinking and congratulating him on his victory. Crusch also offers to leave Felix and 20 knights with Subaru as thanks-

-Rem had exceeded herself before, so it's better she goes with them, but she doesn't wants to, she wants to keep helping Subaru... And he tells her to go, so she can keep helping him in the future, and says he now can finally believe in himself when she calls him her hero, promising to see each other soon, they share a hug while Rem cries in joy, a point in which it seems he's startin to return her feelings-

-Everyone is in joy-
---
---
---
-And quick...-
---
-good to hear-
---
---
"Alphys is bawling while Peridot is squeeing."
___

Anyone who's able can help right now.

"Casually one-shots a lone Sidehopper that tried to attack her."

___

(...He isn't far...)
___

Moon: Toffee..."Clenching her fists as she prepares to hunt him down."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I should've taken your Souls when I had the chance...They might've given that goat monster a boost of power...
___

"What Zelda does next?"
Ruby: -focusing, ready to see if her eyes work on the Snatcher-
---
-keep fighting-

Tiki: "I still need a bit of getting used to, but I'm trying"
---
-Thus they start to walk together-
---
-Guifei decides to use flutes to shoot beams from them at it-
---
-How she now?-
-she smile-
---
-how cute-
---
-Byleth ready to use her signature technique-
---
-Harleen KO'd-

-Everyone is in joy-
---
---
---
-And quick...-
___

___

(...He isn't far...)
___

---
-that's badass-
---
-but he's still hidden, probably hard to track-
---
Rook: Let's hope this plan works...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -focusing, ready to see if her eyes work on the Snatcher-
---
-keep fighting-
...What's red riding hood over there doing?

"The eyes won't affect him if he isn't blue, but the damage it would cause if he does turn blue..."
___

"Cacatacs, Sidehoppers, Geemers and Skrees all around. Less intelligent monsters that are mostly dangerous in numbers."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...What's red riding hood over there doing?

"The eyes won't affect him if he isn't blue, but the damage it would cause if he does turn blue..."
___

"Cacatacs, Sidehoppers, Geemers and Skrees all around. Less intelligent monsters that are mostly dangerous in numbers."
-it would be tremendous!-

-but they need blue stuff-
---
-but against someone who can go toe-to-toe with armies?=

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it would be tremendous!-

-but they need blue stuff-
---
-but against someone who can go toe-to-toe with armies?=
"Ice can appear blue, so perhaps Weiss or her Pokemon could cause it this time...Though it may not cover the Snatcher as much as Papyrus or Guifei's methods do..."
___

"It's mostly a matter of clearing them all out at this rate."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Ice can appear blue, so perhaps Weiss or her Pokemon could cause it this time...Though it may not cover the Snatcher as much as Papyrus or Guifei's methods do..."
___

"It's mostly a matter of clearing them all out at this rate."
-but it would be something, so they went for it!-
---
-and she did her best at this!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You aren't yet sure if it did?

"The mere thought of it scares her...She doesn't want to become that beast again, even for a second..."
___

"She probably never expected that he'd get a wolf pup or any kind of Pokemon as a partner, but it's quite sweet that he has."
___

"It doesn't change..."
A bit anxious, honestly. On the other hand, you can check the wiki if you wanna see the Steve gifs.

-She misses her Alter now... she could have asked her so many things...-
---
-Though she ain't surprised it's with a canine, he's good with dogs, even if ironically he got his name from killing one-
---
-It brings them further confusion!-
___

___

(...He isn't far...)
___

---
-that's badass-
---
---
-As Crusch and most knights go, Subaru is left with Ricardo, Mimi and some other soldiers. Ricardo remarks that they know he wants to go for Witch's cult... One half of the squadron they brought is actually in the surroundings of the area, watching for any suspicious activity, the other will arrive soon, and Subaru sees them... With Julius being amongst them-

Blackbeard: "Him?! Wasn't it enough he humilliated him in front of every knight?!"

-The episode as always reveals its name at the end, 'A Bet Fighting Against Despair'-
---
-And Yuuno created some barriers to shield her from some Kihunters's acid-
---
Kama: "Urgh, stupid rock!"
---
-You ain't the only one Rook-
-she smile-
---
-how cute-
---
-Byleth ready to use her signature technique-
---
-Harleen KO'd-
-Thoughts?-
---
-Kanna still riding Papa's back-
---
-Ruptured Heaven?-
---
Kiara: "Harleen! Wake up!" -worried-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-ICE SWORD SLASH-
---
-she stabbed it with a rapier-
"He's frozen for a few seconds"

"He instantly realizes what this meant when he unthawed seconds later."

...YOU LITTLE-!

___

"It's only vulnerable to high-powered explosives, so the rapier just left a dent in the creature."

"The Maw pulled her towards a vent it was situated in and caused her to lose her footing in the process."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A bit anxious, honestly. On the other hand, you can check the wiki if you wanna see the Steve gifs.

-She misses her Alter now... she could have asked her so many things...-
---
-Though she ain't surprised it's with a canine, he's good with dogs, even if ironically he got his name from killing one-
---
-It brings them further confusion!-
Important homework? And yeah, I definitely will. I'm sure they're of the same quality as all of your gifs uploaded to the Wiki.

"It would've given her a lot of helpful insight...The two could've potentially even formed a bond if they had hung out more before....Isis struck..."
___

"And this particular dog clearly adores him."
___

Does it only happen when the time of day shifts over?!

---
-that's badass-
---
---
-As Crusch and most knights go, Subaru is left with Ricardo, Mimi and some other soldiers. Ricardo remarks that they know he wants to go for Witch's cult... One half of the squadron they brought is actually in the surroundings of the area, watching for any suspicious activity, the other will arrive soon, and Subaru sees them... With Julius being amongst them-

Blackbeard: "Him?! Wasn't it enough he humilliated him in front of every knight?!"

-The episode as always reveals its name at the end, 'A Bet Fighting Against Despair'-
---
---
---
R-Right, he still has to deal with the cult...
___

Thanks for the cover! Now we should probably make sure there aren't any other villains left here...

"She knows that Coyle left and that the King of Spades was killed, but not the status of Drakkon, Toffee or Kama. She also has no idea that Dark Samus is indirectly here and already spreading phazon while at it."

___

"Every Gem suddenly felt offended for some reason."

"Casts a massive fire spell from the wand fragment, trying to light up the room."
___

"It's kinda their last resort..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Important homework? And yeah, I definitely will. I'm sure they're of the same quality as all of your gifs uploaded to the Wiki.

"It would've given her a lot of helpful insight...The two could've potentially even formed a bond if they had hung out more before....Isis struck..."
___

"And this particular dog clearly adores him."
___

Does it only happen when the time of day shifts over?!
Pretty much, and thanks for that.

-Maybe learn how to control her version of the pelt with her...-
---
Scáthach: How did they meet again?
---
Paris: "You think that's a feature?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much, and thanks for that.

-Maybe learn how to control her version of the pelt with her...-
---
Scáthach: How did they meet again?
---
Paris: "You think that's a feature?"
Again, I wish you luck on getting good results.

And yeah, these are good. :p

"Then maybe she wouldn't have had to worry about be being overtaken by it's curse..."
___

"She's never heard how..."
___

I hope so! Unless the game really is haunted!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thoughts?-
---
-Kanna still riding Papa's back-
---
-Ruptured Heaven?-
---
Kiara: "Harleen! Wake up!" -worried-
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
-it cute-
---
-Sublime Heaven-
---
-she does not-

"He's frozen for a few seconds"

"He instantly realizes what this meant when he unthawed seconds later."

...YOU LITTLE-!

___

"It's only vulnerable to high-powered explosives, so the rapier just left a dent in the creature."

"The Maw pulled her towards a vent it was situated in and caused her to lose her footing in the process."
-they froze him again while Ruby focused-
---
Zelda: "W-Whoa!" -trying to stop the pull by stabbing the ground-

---
---
---
___

Thanks for the cover! Now we should probably make sure there aren't any other villains left here...

"She knows that Coyle left and that the King of Spades was killed, but not the status of Drakkon, Toffee or Kama. She also has no idea that Dark Samus is indirectly here and already spreading phazon while at it."

___

"Casts a massive fire spell from the wand fragment, trying to light up the room."
___

Zelda: "...I forgot the cult..."
---
-a very bad situation overall-
---
-CRAGALANCHE FELT OFFENDED AND RUSHED AT KAMA-
---
-but it'll actually work to reward Ingrid for not being selfish :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they froze him again while Ruby focused-
---
Zelda: "W-Whoa!" -trying to stop the pull by stabbing the ground-
"Just as soon as he unthawed."

THE DEAL'S OFF!

"Immediately went on the offense, casting explosive runes that erupted into pillars of multicolored magic, all the while his minions formed two lines and swung around the top of the tower's floor in a circular arc."

___

"She was able to stab the ground, but another Maw caught her and, along with the first one, pulled towards the vent."

"The vent isn't open, so all they're really doing is keeping her from standing up and hindering her ability to fight."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Again, I wish you luck on getting good results.

And yeah, these are good. :p

"Then maybe she wouldn't have had to worry about be being overtaken by it's curse..."
___

"She's never heard how..."
___

I hope so! Unless the game really is haunted!
Heh, thanks. :p

-But alas... Alter is gone...-
----
-He aready had him when she returned-
----
-They could always check the internet... But they're so awed they don't think of that now- :p
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Julius arrives, and is like "For now I am not Julius Juukulius, a knight's name must not be tarnished by being looked as a mercenary, so call me Juli" to which Felix calls annoying. The atmosphere between him and Subaru is awkward... Julius asks him how he's been, Subaru be like "Uuuh, fine, are you still gonna apologize for having beaten up a rookie?" to which Julius replies "I was speakinf of your growing reputation" and they try to laugh it off-

-Subaru relays to everyone his plan; catch and eliminate the cultists in the area. They also have to evaquate the village, fortunately, he convinced Anastasia to hire a group of merchants so they do that, as well as he had a messenger from them to deliver to Roswaal's mansion so they're also warned-
---
Yuuno: "...I forgot to ask, but any known person that would antagonize us?"
---
-WHO SENT HER VAJRA AT HIGH SPEEDS TOWARDS HIM-
---
-For one of the few times in her life- :V
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
-it cute-
---
-Sublime Heaven-
---
-she does not-
Tiki: "Yes?"
---
-Yeah, he might allow her some shoulder rides often-
---
-It's time to, then!-
---
Kiara: "No... No..."
Kama: "And there she goes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heh, thanks. :p

-But alas... Alter is gone...-
----
-He aready had him when she returned-
----
-They could always check the internet... But they're so awed they don't think of that now- :p
You're welcome. :p

"All that's left of her is now apart of herself..."

"...Wait, is it possible that has any of Alter's memories...?"
___

"Meaning he could've found Rockruff any time between the time she had disappeared and when she was eventually found. Perhaps she should simply ask them how they met."
___

"Lancer is in total disbelief!"

---
---
---
-Julius arrives, and is like "For now I am not Julius Juukulius, a knight's name must not be tarnished by being looked as a mercenary, so call me Juli" to which Felix calls annoying. The atmosphere between him and Subaru is awkward... Julius asks him how he's been, Subaru be like "Uuuh, fine, are you still gonna apologize for having beaten up a rookie?" to which Julius replies "I was speakinf of your growing reputation" and they try to laugh it off-

-Subaru relays to everyone his plan; catch and eliminate the cultists in the area. They also have to evaquate the village, fortunately, he convinced Anastasia to hire a group of merchants so they do that, as well as he had a messenger from them to deliver to Roswaal's mansion so they're also warned-
---
---
---
I-I hope this works...
___

Remember how we said a monster named Toffee was behind all of this? He's a lizard monster, so if you see him...Alert anyone you can. We need all the fire-power we can get against him.

...We found out that he's contracted to a Servant, too. Her name's Kama, and you do NOT want to be anywhere near her!

"She does remember that Kama willingly released all of Kamui's sisters from her control, a clear sign of newfound reluctance to continue antagonizing Chaldea, but she doesn't want to take any chances and have someone else fall under her control."

___

"DOES IT WORK?!"
___

"For once, she'll have made a selfless sacrifice to help out against a lethal threat."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Just as soon as he unthawed."

THE DEAL'S OFF!

"Immediately went on the offense, casting explosive runes that erupted into pillars of multicolored magic, all the while his minions formed two lines and swung around the top of the tower's floor in a circular arc."

___

"She was able to stab the ground, but another Maw caught her and, along with the first one, pulled towards the vent."

"The vent isn't open, so all they're really doing is keeping her from standing up and hindering her ability to fight."
Yang: "Guess we're fighting now."
---
Zelda: "A SECOND ONE?!"

Tiki: "Yes?"
---
-Yeah, he might allow her some shoulder rides often-
---
-It's time to, then!-
---
Kiara: "No... No..."
Kama: "And there she goes..."
Kamui: "I... I would hug you if... if I didn't have this urge to kill..."
---
-even after he's freed from being a wolf-
---
-YES-
---
-Kiara will protecc Master?-

---
---
---
I-I hope this works...
___

Remember how we said a monster named Toffee was behind all of this? He's a lizard monster, so if you see him...Alert anyone you can. We need all the fire-power we can get against him.

...We found out that he's contracted to a Servant, too. Her name's Kama, and you do NOT want to be anywhere near her!

"She does remember that Kama willingly released all of Kamui's sisters from her control, a clear sign of newfound reluctance to continue antagonizing Chaldea, but she doesn't want to take any chances and have someone else fall under her control."

___

"DOES IT WORK?!"
___

"For once, she'll have made a selfless sacrifice to help out against a lethal threat."
Zelda: "I hope as well..."
---
-good thought on that-
---
-the vajra gets stuck on Cragalanche, who ignores it and keeps going, willing to sacrifice his life to buy Hassan some time-
---
Ingrid: And besides, Moon and I had pretty good synergy when we fought Toffee's mooks together. I can't think of a better person I could be a Stand for. :p

-Yukari would feel very offended to hear that :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Guess we're fighting now."
---
Zelda: "A SECOND ONE?!"
No, no you AREN'T!

"Picked up the Vulpix by her tails."

"Tried to run away in time, but she couldn't make the distance."
___

"Under normal circumstances, they'd try to pull their enemies into spiked plantlife that the Maws attach to and survive on, but since the vent they emerged through isn't open, all they can do is hold in her place. Not a major problem right now as the area has been cleared of other Zebes life."

"The only exceptions were two Zebesians and a Ki-hunter, who were actually hiding, since they knew they would be way in over their heads to try and defeat Zelda after witnessing her single-handledy decimate entire armies of their fellow troops."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're welcome. :p

"All that's left of her is now apart of herself..."

"...Wait, is it possible that has any of Alter's memories...?"
___

"Meaning he could've found Rockruff any time between the time she had disappeared and when she was eventually found. Perhaps she should simply ask them how they met."
___

"Lancer is in total disbelief!"
-She really hasn't thought of that...-
---
-Yeah, though there are other priorities now-
---
-As much as Paris, really-
I-I hope this works...
___

___

"DOES IT WORK?!"
___

---
-good thought on that-
---
-the vajra gets stuck on Cragalanche, who ignores it and keeps going, willing to sacrifice his life to buy Hassan some time-
---
Ingrid: And besides, Moon and I had pretty good synergy when we fought Toffee's mooks together. I can't think of a better person I could be a Stand for. :p

-Everyone is glad they seem to have an edge over the cult, Subaru remarking than with Julius and the others even moreso... To which Julius insists to still be called Juli, which Subaru finds annoying. He does acknowledge that many died fighting the White Whale, so they'll have to make sure the current all come back alive-

-On the road while riding their respective dragons, Julius goes to thank and compliment Subaru on eliminating the White Whale, a threat to all nations they couldn't deal with before. Subaru awkwardly and at first not knowing how to put it to words, apologizes for the behavior and arrogance that led to Julius beating hime, and Julius in return also apologizes. Still the two make it clear they don't like each other in a tsundere-ish way-

Medea: "He's matured a lot..."

Osakabehime: "So how's he now in the shipping chart, Peri?"
---
Yuuno: "Ah, like a familiar, what would she look like?" -doesn't asks on Toffee since he assumes he would be the only lizardman around-
---
Kama: "Get destroyed...!" -she trying to bury it in him-
---
-The yokai is already groaning while unconscious-
Kamui: "I... I would hug you if... if I didn't have this urge to kill..."
---
-even after he's freed from being a wolf-
---
-YES-
---
-Kiara will protecc Master?-
Tiki: "..." -hugs her herself-
---
-Precisely, she seems so happy and feeling safe like that-
---
-The Sentry's body gets practically cut in many pieces, all which are dripping the blue substance rather than blood-
---
Kiara: "Y-YOU! I will make sure you do not damage her again!"
Kama: "Oh, Beast III vs Beast III solo..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She really hasn¿t thought of that...-
---
-Yeah, though there are other priorities now-
---
-As much as Paris, really-
"What does she think now...?"
___

"True, true..."
___

This is truly incredible! So spooky!

---
-good thought on that-
---
---

-Everyone is glad they seem to have an edge over the cult, Subaru remarking than with Julius and the others even moreso... To which Julius insists to still be called Juli, which Subaru finds annoying. He does acknowledge that many died fighting the White Whale, so they'll have to make sure the current all come back alive-

-On the road while riding their respective dragons, Julius goes to thank and compliment Subaru on eliminating the White Whale, a threat to all nations they couldn't deal with before. Subaru awkwardly and at first not knowing how to put it to words, apologizes for the behavior and arrogance that led to Julius beating hime, and Julius in return also apologizes. Still the two make it clear they don't like each other in a tsundere-ish way-

---
Yuuno: "Ah, like a familiar, what would she look like?" -doesn't asks on Toffee since he assumes he would be the only lizardman around-
---
---
Peridot: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I'm not even surprised. :laugh:

___

She has silver hair and glowing red eyes...Which are a consistent feature on all three of her vessels. One's a kid, and the other two are adults. And she can create mindless clones of herself.
___

"Toffee casts the fireball aside and casts thunderbolts at Cragalanche instead to aid Kama."
___

"They're still best friends. :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What does she think now...?"
___

"True, true..."
___

This is truly incredible! So spooky!
Atalanta: Alter... I wish we could have spoken more...
---
-Yeah, quite... She should go now-
---
Paris: "Can any other paintings do that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: Alter... I wish we could have spoken more...
---
-Yeah, quite... She should go now-
---
Paris: "Can any other paintings do that?"
"Her time was cut short..."

___

(Miss Scathach? Are you leaving?)
___

Unless great luck was high in our favor to obtain the one and only haunted painting, then there surely must be more like it!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, no you AREN'T!

"Picked up the Vulpix by her tails."

"Tried to run away in time, but she couldn't make the distance."
___

"Under normal circumstances, they'd try to pull their enemies into spiked plantlife that the Maws attach to and survive on, but since the vent they emerged through isn't open, all they can do is hold in her place. Not a major problem right now as the area has been cleared of other Zebes life."

"The only exceptions were two Zebesians and a Ki-hunter, who were actually hiding, since they knew they would be way in over their heads to try and defeat Zelda after witnessing her single-handledy decimate entire armies of their fellow troops."
Weiss: "He put you right in front of him, Winter! Take advantage of that!" -implying Winter should freeze him point-blank-
---
Zelda: All these things do is hold be in place, huh...? -Light Bow-

Tiki: "..." -hugs her herself-
---
-Precisely, she seems so happy and feeling safe like that-
---
-The Sentry's body gets practically cut in many pieces, all which are dripping the blue substance rather than blood-
---
Kiara: "Y-YOU! I will make sure you do not damage her again!"
Kama: "Oh, Beast III vs Beast III solo..."
Kamui: ❗
---
-awwwwww-
---
Byleth: "Keep your distance, Guifei..."
---
-Kiara willing to go all out to protecc Mastah?-

---
---
---
Peridot: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I'm not even surprised. :laugh:

___

She has silver hair and glowing red eyes...Which are a consistent feature on all three of her vessels. One's a kid, and the other two are adults. And she can create mindless clones of herself.
___

"Toffee casts the fireball aside and casts thunderbolts at Cragalanche instead to aid Kama."
___

"They're still best friends. :p"
Zelda: :rolleyes: -still had a genuine smile from this tho-
---
-now I'm expecting Chrono to mistake Kama and Kamui :V-
---
-Hassan takes advantage of the distraction?-
---
-anyway, to Toffee!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "He put you right in front of him, Winter! Take advantage of that!" -implying Winter should freeze him point-blank-
---
Zelda: All these things do is hold be in place, huh...? -Light Bow-
"She did, freezing the enraged Snatcher again right on the spot with Ice Beam."

"Comically but harmlessly fell back to the ground, landing on her head."

___

"There's no countering that, so both Yapping Maws are destroyed."

Top Bottom