• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hence why I haven't! I could break the contracy by tearing goldielocks' other arm off. Or by ripping the head off of that stupid dog! Or maybe I could send you all to that old hag back in Subcon, and let her deal with you! The possibilities are endless!
___

"Her shield is weakening due to the fritz...The Magnesis Rune seems okay for now, though."
Jaune: "But then we can spread word that you break your word. Good luck getting a contract."
---
-Zebesians are whacked by the metal crate-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "But then we can spread word that you break your word. Good luck getting a contract."
---
-Zebesians are whacked by the metal crate-
"Speaking in a quieter, much more cold and disturbing tone"

Unless, of course, I decided to just kill all of you...

...Nah! I'm not gonna kill you!
___

"They're flattened against a wall, blood spilling out from their crushed remains."

"Two Silver Zebesians attacked her with dive kicks from opposite directions!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
KICKS IT'S ASS, REM!

Th-There has to be more to this! Is something commanding these creatures?!

___

In the infirmary. They just need a little more rest.
___

Keep an eye out for him from every direction..."Cast the fireball torch spell again."
___

Moon: Thank you very much, Tamamo...
Zelda: "Satella, perhaps?"
--
-nice to know they're okay-
---
Qrow: -is still hidden, able to cast bad luck on Toffee and Kama-
---
「 Ingrid 」: "Your assistance has been very helpful indeed, Tamamo."

// Yes, I did a JoJo reference. Because why not? :p
Osakabehime: "I doubt it was her, seeing what she did to Emilia last loop, she would have been more direct..."

-Subaru is of course, wondering how this can be, and is joined by Mimi and her siblings, who informed him that they got Ricardo to Felix so he could be healed, and that he said that he felt the attack felt lighter than it should have looked to not have killed him, Subaru wondering why... But that, along seeing how the Whales seem more susceptible to attacks than the one before, gives him an epiphany that he informs Crusch of-

-The original Whale must have used its own magic power to divide itself, and is commanding those two doubles to attack while it's flying the highest to not be reached. Meaning they only really need to defeat one...-
------
Yuuno: "Thankfully..."

Chrono: "We were attacked by a woman who murdered 8 officers who were with me"
------
-What will he do?-
------
Tamamo: "You're welcome, mikon~"

//Why not indeed. :p
Kamui: "Hopefully..."
---
Kanna: "He looks scary..." -they never met, iirc-
---
-Byleth has weapons ready-
---
Harleen: "Right in the brains!"
Tiki: "You also need to stay calm..."
---
-The Gengar would usually prank playfully but is too worried for Sakura to do that-
---
-The Sentry pointed his blaster at them-
---
Kiara: "Is this over...?"
"He'd die fighting the people who aided took her away along with every other Servant like her, out of revenge and defiance."

"If he survived...He'd simply give up and live the rest of his life walking the earth, all alone, exactly like he did after his first trainer lost his way..."

___

(I can't wait 'till we can fight together again!)
___

"Ah got it lol"

"They'll return to the house soon"
-Losing a trainer a second time, but unlike last time, it would be all too sudden...-
---
Cú: "Sure soon, just let me recover a bit" :p
---
-And there they go...-
That's what alternate timelines and time travel is for ;V
It also makes sense since it adds onto the kids' circle of friends, but yeah, time travel could always lead to some involvements from their adult counterparts lol.
I know lol.

I do have ideas for time traveling shenanigans that maybe could happen by Merasmus messing around or someone else... Mostly to pull characters from future seasons to the present, as well as characters from the multiple official timelines.

Speaking of the idea I would have defaulted to shall I have gone with the other option, there's still someone who would have been added into the kids' circle of friends... See, in said season 3, there's a kid who is a living McGuffin, who was adopted by Nanoha as her daughter.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Losing a trainer a second time, but unlike last time, it would be all too sudden...-
---
Cú: "Sure soon, just let me recover a bit" :p
---
-And there they go...-
"He couldn't handle that happening again...Not her..."

___

(Are you feeling better?) "Hopeful smile and tail wag"
___

And here we are, back to our yet humble home!

Zelda: "Satella, perhaps?"
--
-nice to know they're okay-
---
Qrow: -is still hidden, able to cast bad luck on Toffee and Kama-
---
「 Ingrid 」: "Your assistance has been very helpful indeed, Tamamo."

// Yes, I did a JoJo reference. Because why not? :p
Osakabehime: "I doubt it was her, seeing what she did to Emilia last loop, she would have been more direct..."

-Subaru is of course, wondering how this can be, and is joined by Mimi and her siblings, who informed him that they got Ricardo to Felix so he could be healed, and that he said that he felt the attack felt lighter than it should have looked to not have killed him, Subaru wondering why... But that, along seeing how the Whales seem more susceptible to attacks than the one before, gives him an epiphany that he informs Crusch of-

-The original Whale must have used its own magic power to divide itself, and is commanding those two doubles to attack while it's flying the highest to not be reached. Meaning they only really need to defeat one...-
------

------
-What will he do?-
------

Come on, they can take it...!
___

Wait, WHAT?!
___

(Keep a sharp eye out for Hassan as well as Branwen...)
___

"Does this mean Ingrid is Moon's Stand for the time being? :V"

That's what alternate timelines and time travel is for ;V
I know lol.

I do have ideas for time traveling shenanigans that maybe could happen by Merasmus messing around or someone else... Mostly to pull characters from future seasons to the present, as well as characters from the multiple official timelines.

Speaking of the idea I would have defaulted to shall I have gone with the other option, there's still someone who would have been added into the kids' circle of friends... See, in said season 3, there's a kid who is a living McGuffin, who was adopted by Nanoha as her daughter.
I'm considering having Merasmus do Halloween stuff once more somehow...So that could potentially work lol.

I would assume her adopted daughter would play a part in all of that.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unreplied, Digi.
F I X E D
"He couldn't handle that happening again...Not her..."

___

(Are you feeling better?) "Hopeful smile and tail wag"
___

And here we are, back to our yet humble home!
-She's been caring and devoted non-stop...-
---
Cú: "Yeah, but I still need a bit of rest"
---
Paris: "Which is still a tent..."
I'm considering having Merasmus do Halloween stuff once more somehow...So that could potentially work lol.

I would assume her adopted daughter would play a part in all of that.
I'm also admittedly more attached to the casts of the first two seasons, but still would be lol.

And indeed she would have; say hello to Vivio Takamachi.
5zEQ9bs.png

She is basically a clone of the Mid-Childan equivalent of Jesus who the bad guy of season 3 created to awake an ancient vessel but obviously Nanoha-mama didn't allow that.

And she is also the protagonist of season 4, which follows her daily life along her group of friends. Basically, plan A was the kids become friends with the trio, while plan B was they become friends with her and her group.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's been caring and devoted non-stop...-
---
Cú: "Yeah, but I still need a bit of rest"
---
Paris: "Which is still a tent..."
"A caretaker who's looked after him like true family..."
___

(Right, you need to rest to get your energy back1)
___

That we can upgrade soon!

"...Didn't that lady in the painting have her eyes open before?"

I'm also admittedly more attached to the casts of the first two seasons, but still would be lol.

And indeed she would have; say hello to Vivio Takamachi.
View attachment 289125
She is basically a clone of the Mid-Childan equivalent of Jesus who the bad guy of season 3 created to awake an ancient vessel but obviously Nanoha-mama didn't allow that.

And she is also the protagonist of season 4, which follows her daily life alonge her group of friends. Basically, plan A was the kids become friends with the trio, while plan B was they become friends with her and her group.
Makes sense lol.

Cool! Perhaps Merasmus will unintentionally grant this character some relevance here later lol.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"A caretaker who's looked after him like true family..."
___

(Right, you need to rest to get your energy back1)
___

That we can upgrade soon!

"...Didn't that lady in the painting have her eyes open before?"
-Not to mention has led him to meet her eccentric mother-
---
Cú: "Yep, then we can go all out together"
---
Paris: "Hey, wasn't that painting a bit different?"
Makes sense lol.

Cool! Perhaps Merasmus will unintentionally grant this character some relevance here later lol.
I can count on that, of course. :p

Funnily enough, that's kinda the plot of an official fighting game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not to mention has led him to meet her eccentric mother-
---
Cú: "Yep, then we can go all out together"
---
Paris: "Hey, wasn't that painting a bit different?"
"Atalanta, Artemis and Orion...He considers them his family..."

"...He can't afford to lose them...Especially his trainer Ata..."

___

(YEAH!) "Excited at the thought"
___

...I don't remember anymore!

I can count on that, of course. :p

Funnily enough, that's kinda the plot of an official fighting game.
For sure. :p

Wait, for real? The Merasmus part or time travel part? Now I'm really curious lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Speaking in a quieter, much more cold and disturbing tone"

Unless, of course, I decided to just kill all of you...

...Nah! I'm not gonna kill you!
___

"They're flattened against a wall, blood spilling out from their crushed remains."

"Two Silver Zebesians attacked her with dive kicks from opposite directions!"
Yang: "Gonna kill our hearing tho..."
---
-she tries to use the Magnesis again to slam a crate at them-

Tiki: "You also need to stay calm..."
---
-The Gengar would usually prank playfully but is too worried for Sakura to do that-
---
-The Sentry pointed his blaster at them-
---
Kiara: "Is this over...?"
Kamui: "I.... will try..."
---
-Shirou recognizes tho?-
---
-Byleth tries to wrap her whipsword at the Sentry's arms-
---
Harleen: "Looks like it is... so I'd wager it's not."

------

------
-What will he do?-
------

___

Wait, WHAT?!
___

___

Zelda: -to Okki- "She seems to only act directly when Subaru tries to explain Return from Death."
---
-NANI-
---
-Viridi and Phosphora struggling to get freed-
---
-yes :V-

「Eternal Ray」: "Now, ready to mop the floor with a reptile, Moon?" :p

-and because Stand, only Moon can see and hear Ingrid right now (and Tamamo because she can see dead people :V)-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will be busy
"Atalanta, Artemis and Orion...He considers them his family..."

"...He can't afford to lose them...Especially his trainer Ata..."

___

(YEAH!) "Excited at the thought"
___

...I don't remember anymore!
-And he does still get along with Blake-
---
Cú: "I would give you a treat if I had one in hand" :p
---
Paris: "Tis is so weird..."
___

Wait, WHAT?!
___

___

Zelda: -to Okki- "She seems to only act directly when Subaru tries to explain Return from Death."
---
-NANI-
---
---

-and because Stand, only Moon can see and hear Ingrid right now (and Tamamo because she can see dead people :V)-
-Forgot to say it before, but thankfully the others also managed to get Wilhelm out the whale, and he along others is currently being healed-

Osakabehime: "Doesn't means every single little thing is her fault. You know there are other antagonists too!"

-Crusch can't reach the original with her blessing with ho high it is, so for now they'll have to deal with the copies, which spit torrents of mist that Crusch tried to dissipate, telling the demoralized army to stand up... And putting Subaru as an example, telling them all how he's physically the weakest here, with zero combat knowledge and humilliated once, he still stands and thinks they can do it, so if the weakes person here hasn't given up, why would thay? The army then recovered their determination and followed her-
------
-Are they referring to... The dragon woman?-
------
-Various of Kama's bodies are looking for Qrow, while others keep attacking Hassan-
------
Tamamo: "Oh, woah..."
Kamui: "I.... will try..."
---
-Shirou recognizes tho?-
---
-Byleth tries to wrap her whipsword at the Sentry's arms-
---
Harleen: "Looks like it is... so I'd wager it's not."
-Camilla and Hinoka hug?-
---
-I mean, he already did, so he goes to him-
---
-She seemingly managed to-
---
Kiara: "...I do get a bad feeling"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will be busy

-And he does still get along with Blake-
---
Cú: "I would give you a treat if I had one in hand" :p
---
Paris: "Tis is so weird..."
Same here, until later in the day, at least. So no worries.

"True. They're not terribly close, but they're definitely on good terms..."
___

(Don't worry, I'm not that hungry!)
___

Maybe we just didn't notice before!

---
-NANI-
---
---

-Forgot to say it before, but thankfully the others also managed to get Wilhelm out the whale, and he along others is currently being healed-

Osakabehime: "Doesn't means every single little thing is her fault. You know there are other antagonists too!"

-Crusch can't reach the original with her blessing with ho high it is, so for now they'll have to deal with the copies, which spit torrents of mist that Crusch tried to dissipate, telling the demoralized army to stand up... And putting Subaru as an example, telling them all how he's physically the weakest here, with zero combat knowledge and humilliated once, he still stands and thinks they can do it, so if the weakes person here hasn't given up, why would thay? The army then recovered their determination and followed her-
------
------
-Various of Kama's bodies are looking for Qrow, while others keep attacking Hassan-
------
Clever...

Maybe that actually makes him stronger than they gave him credit for...
___

...Could she transform into a dragon?
___

"Both remain trapped differently, as Viridi is still ensnared and Phosphora is still inder Kama's influence..."
___

Moon: ..."Nods with a determined, confident smile" It's time to end my conflict with Toffee. Once and for a-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Same here, until later in the day, at least. So no worries.

"True. They're not terribly close, but they're definitely on good terms..."
___

(Don't worry, I'm not that hungry!)
___

Maybe we just didn't notice before!
-And imagining how they would take it too...-
---
Cú: "Such humbleness" :p
---
Paris: "Shall we check it later?"
For sure. :p

Wait, for real? The Merasmus part or time travel part? Now I'm really curious lol
Forgot to reply to this part.

But I mean the time travel part, see there's a Nanoha fighting game for the PSP in which it's an alternate timeline where the original Reinforce survived and unknown to her, some other remains of the Book of Darkness made clones of Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to awake something actually evil in it.

Said game got a sequel in which the chaos goes to the point where Fate's creator was kinda-sort-of-but-not-really resurrected (it's complicated) and time travel happens, with Vivio and her best friend/resurrected-past-life-male-lover-who-was-kinda-reborn-as-a-girl (it's also complicated) getting to the present, alongside the protagonist of a manga that's technically the 5th series (which barely anyone liked and got canned).

...The important thing of that game is that everyone outside the main group believes that poor Yuuno is an Ultra Instinct-powered Saitama wearing the Infinity Gauntlet and boosted by the Chaos Emeralds because he gave Nanoha her powers and taught her a bit.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Contract never stated that I couldn't do that!

(SHUT UP!) "Growling at the ghost"
___

"One of them is crushed and killed, but the other one lands the attack on Zelda."
Jaune: "What if we decide it counts as an attack? It definitely hurts." :p
---
-and it sends her a bit away-

-Camilla and Hinoka hug?-
---
-I mean, he already did, so he goes to him-
---
-She seemingly managed to-
---
Kiara: "...I do get a bad feeling"
-YES-
---
Kanna: "Papa?"
---
-she pulls to make the sentry lose its grip-
---
Harleen: "Was too easy, honestly."

------
------
------
Clever...

___

___

"Both remain trapped differently, as Viridi is still ensnared and Phosphora is still inder Kama's influence..."
___

Moon: ..."Nods with a determined, confident smile" It's time to end my conflict with Toffee. Once and for a-
Zelda: "True, Okki, but that doesn't mean she can't be a possibility."
---
-yes, yes she could-
---
-Cragalanche would free itself by being too heavy to stay snared at the ceiling :V-
---
PFFFFFFFFFFFT :laugh:

Ingrid: "Alright, now that we got that joke out of the way, let's actually do this."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And imagining how they would take it too...-
---
Cú: "Such humbleness" :p
---
Paris: "Shall we check it later?"
"It was painful enough just seeing Atalanta transformed into that maddened beast..."
___

(I'm really not hungry!)

"He was fighting on a full-stomach earlier."

___

Perhaps at the morning dawn!

Forgot to reply to this part.

But I mean the time travel part, see there's a Nanoha fighting game for the PSP in which it's an alternate timeline where the original Reinforce survived and unknown to her, some other remains of the Book of Darkness made clones of Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to awake something actually evil in it.

Said game got a sequel in which the chaos goes to the point where Fate's creator was kinda-sort-of-but-not-really resurrected (it's complicated) and time travel happens, with Vivio and her best friend/resurrected-past-life-male-lover-who-was-kinda-reborn-as-a-girl (it's also complicated) getting to the present, alongside the protagonist of a manga that's technically the 5th series (which barely anyone liked and got canned).

...The important thing of that game is that everyone outside the main group believes that poor Yuuno is an Ultra Instinct-powered Saitama wearing the Infinity Gauntlet and boosted by the Chaos Emeralds because he gave Nanoha her powers and taught her a bit.

...Yeah, that sounds complicated lol.

Would any of that somehow come into play here?

Jaune: "What if we decide it counts as an attack? It definitely hurts." :p
---
-and it sends her a bit away-
But it's not seriously messing with your progress, either!

Connie: He's trying to slow us down by getting inside our heads!

Well, you're not wrong, kiddo, but you've also gotta admit...So far, it's working!
___

"Into a comparatively smaller horde of Zebesians who surrounded her and immediately attack with lasers and claw swipes."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But it's not seriously messing with your progress, either!

Connie: He's trying to slow us down by getting inside our heads!

Well, you're not wrong, kiddo, but you've also gotta admit...So far, it's working!
___

"Into a comparatively smaller horde of Zebesians who surrounded her and immediately attack with lasers and claw swipes."
Yang: -was still punching the thing-
---
-she summoned a rapier to block the blows-

-whenever she drops using the Slate is when she starts to get serious-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: -was still punching the thing-
---
-she summoned a rapier to block the blows-

-whenever she drops using the Slate is when she starts to get serious-
"Pearl and Amethyst began attacking the barrier as well."

Look, by the time you actually manage to destroy my barrier, lizard man will probably get what he wants and your friends will be one step closer to death! So why don't you just back off and focus on what really matters?

Steven: This barrier wouldn't be here in the first place if it didn't matter, now would it?!
___

"The Space Pirates, however, aren't aware of that, so they're also unaware of how they're about to get curbstomped."

"The Ki-Hunter from before was just as clueless and tried to make her angry by damaging her outfit with an acid attack again :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Pearl and Amethyst began attacking the barrier as well."

Look, by the time you actually manage to destroy my barrier, lizard man will probably get what he wants and your friends will be one step closer to death! So why don't you just back off and focus on what really matters?

Steven: This barrier wouldn't be here in the first place if it didn't matter, now would it?!
___

"The Space Pirates, however, aren't aware of that, so they're also unaware of how they're about to get curbstomped."

"The Ki-Hunter from before was just as clueless and tried to make her angry by damaging her outfit with an acid attack again :V"
🤔
---
-they were shot with a bow of light-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
🤔
---
-they were shot with a bow of light-
Perhaps it does, in a roundabout way...or maybe not. After all, who's to say this thing isn't actually just some big distraction to keep people from interfering with lizard man?

___

"Piercing and killing them instantly."

"Skrees dive bomb her from above, following by Ki-Hunters swarming here, and Sidehoppers attacking from the ground."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Perhaps it does, in a roundabout way...or maybe not. After all, who's to say this thing isn't actually just some big distraction to keep people from interfering with lizard man?

___

"Piercing and killing them instantly."

"Skrees dive bomb her from above, following by Ki-Hunters swarming here, and Sidehoppers attacking from the ground."
Ren: "It most likely is. You talk too much."
---
-she deals with all of them with a blast of light-

Zelda: "My outfit's ruined... worked so hard on it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "It most likely is. You talk too much."
---
-she deals with all of them with a blast of light-

Zelda: "My outfit's ruined... worked so hard on it..."
And it's not like anyone can shut me uuuuuuuuuuup! "Evil laughter"

Connie: But what if it's not? What if everyone is legitimately trapped here?!
___

"It's practically in tatters...It'll take a while to repair or replicate it..."

"Zelda herself didn't get hurt at all during the fight, however."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Clever...

___

___

___

---
-yes, yes she could-
---
-Cragalanche would free itself by being too heavy to stay snared at the ceiling :V-
---

Ingrid: "Alright, now that we got that joke out of the way, let's actually do this."
-Okki groaned-

-Subaru be like "man, she really had to call me the weakest?" as he and Rem got an idea, with her conjuring a large ice shard he's on towards the original whale, in order to bring him to it. Subaru is now stepping on its horn and says "hey Whale, you suck even more up close! It's a good thing I'm so annoying you can't ignore me" and thus he jumps off, and once again tries to say how he can Return from Death just to get Satella's scent all over him-

-The plan worked, the Whale going towards him, Rem managing to damage its mouth with a large shard before managing to save Subaru with the chains of her flail, while still mounting Patrasche, to which he thanks her. The whale tries to scoop them off the ground... Before Crusch commands the mages in the army, to blow up the colossal Flugel tree so it falls on it-

-Everyone is on the edges of their for the expectative-
------
Chrono: "That's correct"
------
-As they attempt to go towards Hassan-
------
-YES-
---
Kanna: "Papa?"
---
-she pulls to make the sentry lose its grip-
---
Harleen: "Was too easy, honestly."
-Calming her down a bit...-
---
Shirou: "(Don't worry, I'll speak to him)"
---
-It seems to have worked...-
---
-They looking all around, being wary...-
"It was painful enough just seeing Atalanta transformed into that maddened beast..."
___

(I'm really not hungry!)

"He was fighting on a full-stomach earlier."

___

Perhaps at the morning dawn!
-Just to imagine her again is painful...-
-A shame, he remembers when she was a separate Alter version, brief as it was, she wasn't all that bad...-
---
Cú: "Still energized?" :p
---
-And so they should wait for...-

...Yeah, that sounds complicated lol.

Would any of that somehow come into play here?
Yeah, it's better to have context of the series itself to understand lol

Well, one of my thoughts for years was to do an arc based on those clones of them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And it's not like anyone can shut me uuuuuuuuuuup! "Evil laughter"

Connie: But what if it's not? What if everyone is legitimately trapped here?!
___

"It's practically in tatters...It'll take a while to repair or replicate it..."

"Zelda herself didn't get hurt at all during the fight, however."
Ruby: "There's got to be a way out!"
---
-only the clothes...-

Zelda: "I need a new outfit..."

-Calming her down a bit...-
---
Shirou: "(Don't worry, I'll speak to him)"
---
-It seems to have worked...-
---
-They looking all around, being wary...-
-awwwww-
---
-reassured Kanna-
---
Byleth: "Now, Guifei."
---
-then?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Just to imagine her again is painful...-
-A shame, he remembers when she was a separate Alter version, brief as it was, she wasn't all that bad...-
---
Cú: "Still energized?" :p
---
-And so they should wait for...-

(She was much more extreme and brutal in her methods and combat...But she still had many traces of her true self shining through. She was...still sane.)

"Did Atalanta Alter ever interact with Atalanta herself much? Did she think anything of her Pokemon?"
___

(You bet!) "Happy barking and tail wagging"
___

"HECK YEAH!"

"They'd wake up very early the next morning, booting up the game again...to see that the painting is still the same, with shut eyes and all."

Yeah, it's better to have context of the series itself to understand lol

Well, one of my thoughts for years was to do an arc based on those clones of them.
There's definitely a lot of context regarding the fighting games that I'm lost on lol.

Hmm, still have similar plans?

Ruby: "There's got to be a way out!"
---
-only the clothes...-

Zelda: "I need a new outfit..."
The only way out is your failure! Nothing is gonna stop my newest client!
___

"It's a testament to her skills and magic level, especially considering the sheer number of troops she was up against."

"True, though, it's probably not a good idea to continue fighting in tattered clothes and armor..."

---
-yes, yes she could-
---
---

-Okki groaned-

-Subaru be like "man, she really had to call me the weakest?" as he and Rem got an idea, with her conjuring a large ice shard he's on towards the original whale, in order to bring him to it. Subaru is now stepping on its horn and says "hey Whale, you suck even more up close! It's a good thing I'm so annoying you can't ignore me" and thus he jumps off, and once again tries to say how he can Return from Death just to get Satella's scent all over him-

-The plan worked, the Whale going towards him, Rem managing to damage its mouth with a large shard before managing to save Subaru with the chains of her flail, while still mounting Patrasche, to which he thanks her. The whale tries to scoop them off the ground... Before Crusch commands the mages in the army, to blow up the colossal Flugel tree so it falls on it-

------
------
------
I really don't think this is Satella's doing...Even if it is, it's at least not tied to anything she did recently.

"Thing Subaru and Rem effectively sealed the whale's fate."

YEEEEEEAAAH! FINISH IT NOW!
___

(...This is really bad...)

If you're talking about who I think of, she...Isn't normally like that. Something corrupted her...(Even if it's apparently her true self, or whatever. That whoole curse-thing is weird and messed up.)

___

"He would notice Cragalanche's escape, though, and glared at him while keeping his guard up for wherever Hassan might be...."
___

No JoJo reference is complete without Roundabout. :V

AND LOL DIGI THE DARKWING DUCK LINE JUST MADE THIS EVEN BETTER! :laugh:

Moon: Good to see you're still in spirit form, at least.

Marco; Uhh, not that I can see...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Okki groaned-

------
------
------
I really don't think this is Satella's doing...Even if it is, it's at least not tied to anything she did recently.

___

If you're talking about who I think of, she...Isn't normally like that. Something corrupted her...(Even if it's apparently her true self, or whatever. That whoole curse-thing is weird and messed up.)

___

"He would notice Cragalanche's escape, though, and glared at him while keeping his guard up for wherever Hassan might be...."
___

Zelda: "That's fair..."
---
-indeed it is-
---
Cragalanche tries to rush again-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, yeah, they can't see me. Stand rules or whatever."

The only way out is your failure! Nothing is gonna stop my newest client!
___

"It's a testament to her skills and magic level, especially considering the sheer number of troops she was up against."

"True, though, it's probably not a good idea to continue fighting in tattered clothes and armor..."
Yang: "Nothing except your big, loud mouth."
---
-she'll go find some new ones after making sure the coast is clear-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(She was much more extreme and brutal in her methods and combat...But she still had many traces of her true self shining through. She was...still sane.)

"Did Atalanta Alter ever interact with Atalanta herself much? Did she think anything of her Pokemon?"
___

(You bet!) "Happy barking and tail wagging"
___

"HECK YEAH!"

"They'd wake up very early the next morning, booting up the game again...to see that the painting is still the same, with shut eyes and all."
-They did manage to reach an understanding of each other, but it was briefly lived due to Isis-
---
Cú: "Good, don't lose thaty attitude" :p
---
Paris: "...Seems it was always that way"
There's definitely a lot of context regarding the fighting games that I'm lost on lol.

Hmm, still have similar plans?
The second fighting game is really just meant to be a bunch of fanservice because of all the many different characters from the series it has lol.

As a possibility, yeah, ever since I introduced them.
-awwwww-
---
-reassured Kanna-
---
Byleth: "Now, Guifei."
---
-then?-
-Yeah, but... She still feels her blood boiling...-
---
Gengar: "(Where is Sakura?)"
Shirou: "(We don't know...)"
---
-She has her fire spirits latch and burn the Sentry down-
---
-Harley felt something grab her ankle!-

___

___

___

---
-indeed it is-
---
---
-And sure enough, the tree managed to fall on the whale and it was stuck in it, an action which hyped the watchers, as well as it had the effect of weakening its doubles, and also had the effect of scattering the petals of various flowers around for a nice visual flair. Wilhelm then stepped in front of the whale with his sword, and says that this will be in honor of his wife. As he proceeds to charge on the whale, a flashback is shown, of him interrupting Theresia during a knightly ceremony to challenge her to a sword battle-

-The scene changes between him cutting the Whale and the swordfight, which culminates in him finally besting Theresia, and telling her that now that he is stronger than her, she doesn't needs to fight, instead he will fight for her, and they kiss-

Blackbeard: "Awwwww~"

-She asks him if he likes flowers again, he says "I don't hate them anymore", she then asks if he loves her, to which he was a bit tsundere about it. In the present, Wilhelm tells the whale to sleep for all eternity, stabbing it one last time, as it releases a cry and its two copies disappear, confirming its demise. Wilhelm, looking at the new dawn and remembering Theresia, declares that this is finally over and tha he still loves her-
---
Yuuno: "Either way, has she been controlled down? I don't mean killed if what you say is true"
---
-Kama tried to summon more of her bodies to act as a meatshield-
---
Tamamo: "Of course, you're a ghost. Either way, ready to execute the rest of your plan?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They did manage to reach an understanding of each other, but it was briefly lived due to Isis-
---
Cú: "Good, don't lose thaty attitude" :p
---
Paris: "...Seems it was always that way"
"Possessed by the Lich and killed by Isis moments later...Whatever was left of her was merged into the resummoned Atalanta along with their Saint Graphs."
___

(I promise I won't!)
___

"Then a few seconds pass and the painting's eyes open up very suddenly."

---
-indeed it is-
---
---
-And sure enough, the tree managed to fall on the whale and it was stuck in it, an action which hyped the watchers, as well as it had the effect of weakening its doubles, and also had the effect of scattering the petals of various flowers around for a nice visual flair. Wilhelm then stepped in front of the whale with his sword, and says that this will be in honor of his wife. As he proceeds to charge on the whale, a flashback is shown, of him interrupting Theresia during a knightly ceremony to challenge her to a sword battle-

-The scene changes between him cutting the Whale and the swordfight, which culminates in him finally besting Theresia, and telling her that now that he is stronger than her, she doesn't needs to fight, instead he will fight for her, and they kiss-

-She asks him if he likes flowers again, he says "I don't hate them anymore", she then asks if he loves her, to which he was a bit tsundere about it. In the present, Wilhelm tells the whale to sleep for all eternity, stabbing it one last time, as it releases a cry and its two copies disappear, confirming its demise. Wilhelm, looking at the new dawn and remembering Theresia, declares that this is finally over and tha he still loves her-
---
Yuuno: "Either way, has she been controlled down? I don't mean killed if what you say is true"
---
---
Tamamo: "Of course, you're a ghost. Either way, ready to execute the rest of your plan?"
"Undyne's heart was warmed, made all the more evident by the warm smile she began to display, and Alphys and Peridot were both crying at the scene."

___

She has. She needed a new Dragonstone...
___

"Ready to cast Brutum Fulmen if Kama's blockade fails, but he expects it to succeed."
___

Moon: It certainly sounds like it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why? How can you FOOOOOOOLS not lose hope at a time like this?!
___

"There are no living space pirates in the room, at least."
Ruby: "Because it's not the first time we go through an apocalypse!"
---
-so she goes to find new clothes-

-Yeah, but... She still feels her blood boiling...-
---
Gengar: "(Where is Sakura?)"
Shirou: "(We don't know...)"
---
-She has her fire spirits latch and burn the Sentry down-
---
-Harley felt something grab her ankle!-
-it makes her sweaty-
---
Kanna: "Maybe we can look for her together?"
---
-does it work?-
---
Harleen: "HUH?!"

---
---
---
"Undyne's heart was warmed, made all the more evident by the warm smile she began to display, and Alphys and Peridot were both crying at the scene."

___

___

"Ready to cast Brutum Fulmen if Kama's blockade fails, but he expects it to succeed."
___

Zelda: "...They did it!"
---
-indeed...-
---
-this is a giant rushing boulder-

-what are you trying to accomplish, Kama? :V-
---
Ingrid: "All we need is to find Ludo."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Because it's not the first time we go through an apocalypse!"
---
-so she goes to find new clothes-
Ha! Determination, I'd say it's admirable, but it's not!

You think having survived this long makes you invincible. Well, it doesn't! How many of your people died getting this far? Hmm? Because those data entries in your previous base, now under new management, sure made it sound like a you had a LOT of casualties the last time you faced something anywhere near this bad!

You think you can survive this, too? Good luck with that! The body count's already begun! Guess what? Lizard man's already taken that Grand Caster's life! And you know the best part? Merlin's power is HIS power, now, FOOOOOOOLS! Still feeling optimistic?!

___

"Seeing how badly the halls of Beacon have become infested with Zebes lifeforms on the way."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will be busy for the next days so don't expect me coming by the following days
"Possessed by the Lich and killed by Isis moments later...Whatever was left of her was merged into the resummoned Atalanta along with their Saint Graphs."
___

(I promise I won't!)
___

"Then a few seconds pass and the painting's eyes open up very suddenly."
-And she... Didn't want to think if it had any secondary effects-
---
Cú: -Pets his head-
---
-They GASP-

___

___

___

---
-indeed...-
---

---
Osakabehime: -Sob- "Now she can rest in peace, at last..."

Blackbeard: -Crying- "You did it well, bro..."
---
Chrono: "Dragonstone?"
---
-To be fair she has an EX-ranked endurance-
-She just hasn't cared much for giving more of her bodies her Beast attributes as they were just dupes to attack around-
-And she's usually lazy- :V
---
-And quick now-
-it makes her sweaty-
---
Kanna: "Maybe we can look for her together?"
---
-does it work?-
---
Harleen: "HUH?!"
-A voice in the back of her head tells her to kill...-
---
Gengar: "(You're friends with her... So I will trust you!)"
Shirou: "(Same)"
---
-It seems so, but... Now the spirits seem to be hurt?-
Guifei: "Huh?"
---
-Kamas?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will be busy for the next days so don't expect me coming by the following days

-And she... Didn't want to think if it had any secondary effects-
---
Cú: -Pets his head-
---
-They GASP-
Is it partly because of the work you've gotta do to get Steve animations on SmashWiki?

"Now that she's tapped into Alter's part by using that Noble Phantasm...What does she think...?"
___

"Rockruff licked his face"

"Getting better about not hurting his trainer with the traditional Rockruff method of affection :p"

___

"SO DID LANCER"

The painting is haunted?!

---
-indeed...-
---

---

---
---
-She just hasn't cared much for giving more of her bodies her Beast attributes as they were just dupes to attack around-
---
-And quick now-
They finally did it...And avenged his wife, too..."Sniffle"

"Cuddling her GF to make her feel better, though she too is moved by the scene."
___

It's a really long story...The important thing is she's back to normal now. (I hope...)
___

"Lazy, but effective :V"
___

Ludo: Still right here! :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ha! Determination, I'd say it's admirable, but it's not!

You think having survived this long makes you invincible. Well, it doesn't! How many of your people died getting this far? Hmm? Because those data entries in your previous base, now under new management, sure made it sound like a you had a LOT of casualties the last time you faced something anywhere near this bad!

You think you can survive this, too? Good luck with that! The body count's already begun! Guess what? Lizard man's already taken that Grand Caster's life! And you know the best part? Merlin's power is HIS power, now, FOOOOOOOLS! Still feeling optimistic?!

___

"Seeing how badly the halls of Beacon have become infested with Zebes lifeforms on the way."
Ruby: "Yes."
---
-oof-

-A voice in the back of her head tells her to kill...-
---
Gengar: "(You're friends with her... So I will trust you!)"
Shirou: "(Same)"
---
-It seems so, but... Now the spirits seem to be hurt?-
Guifei: "Huh?"
---
-Kamas?!-
Kamui: -shaking-
---
Kanna: "You seem nice." :)
---
Byleth: "Is it... affecting them?"
---
-OH NO-

---
---
---
-And quick now-
They finally did it...And avenged his wife, too..."Sniffle"

"Cuddling her GF to make her feel better, though she too is moved by the scene."
___

It's a really long story...The important thing is she's back to normal now. (I hope...)
___

"Lazy, but effective :V"
___

Ludo: Still right here! :glare:
Zelda: -wiping her eyes-

Wade: -totally not crying :V-
---
-not yet, but close :V-
---
-fair enough :V-
---
Ingrid: "He's so tiny I can barely notice him." :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "No matter what, we should never give up against evildoers!"
---
-then her room!-
Steven: Even when you think we can't save the day, we'll still always find a way!

What does it take to break the spirit of you boneheaded freaks?!
___

"Quickly discarding the tattered and torn outfit, as much as she worked to make it."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: Even when you think we can't save the day, we'll still always find a way!

What does it take to break the spirit of you boneheaded freaks?!
___

"Quickly discarding the tattered and torn outfit, even much as she worked to make it."
Ruby: "If it was easy to break us, we wouldn't be here."
---
-she'll make another afterwards, but for now... new outfit~!-

Top Bottom