• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Unaffected because nobody made him turn blue this time."
___

"Though she's probably wondering how her friends are doing right now..."
Weiss: "Oh... right."
---
-while being busy fighting-

// also, I was wrong, we saw Zelda moves in AoC and DAMN, she makes Impa look tame... which is saying something because Impa is basically a playable version of BotW's most badass boss

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Oh... right."
---
-while being busy fighting-

// also, I was wrong, we saw Zelda moves in AoC and DAMN, she makes Impa look tame... which is saying something because Impa is basically a playable version of BotW's most badass boss
"He's been put through the wringer previously, though, so at this point, he can't even muster up his loud evil villain voice upon seeing who attacked him for the third time."

...Yeah, I really should've seen this coming.

I'd ask what the annoying lot of you want, but it's painfully obvious you want to take down the barrier.

___

"It doesn't break her focus!"

Now I really have to check out that presentation of AoC lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He's been put through the wringer previously, though, so at this point, he can't even muster up his loud evil villain voice upon seeing who attacked him for the third time."

...Yeah, I really should've seen this coming.

I'd ask what the annoying lot of you want, but it's painfully obvious you want to take down the barrier.

___

"It doesn't break her focus!"

Now I really have to check out that presentation of AoC lol.
Ruby: "Can you do it?" :3
---
Zelda: -kicking a remote bomb at a Sentry-

-they're non-lethal but still powerful explosions :V-

// I'm referring to the Treehouse stream

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Please don't blame yourself for this...)
___

(...I guess I did.) "Smiling once more, perking back up"

"He's more or less back to his normal self for the time-being, but he'll naturally being worried about Cu until the forces they're dealing with are fully dealt with."

___

"Different bugs and fish, different buildings are open or closed..."
Atalanta: "But I couldn't control myself..."
---
Cú: "There we go" -pets again-
---
Paris: "Oh, seems everyone has a set schedule!"
"Undyne just instinctively punched Wade in the face. :V"

They're entering the second phase of battle...
___

"It'll be an all-out fight...Whether Coyle's secret plan to obtain Toffee's magic comes to pass or not, Jenny is bent on defeating her once and for all."

I'll go look for your friends now...

___

...You've painted a surprisingly accurate portrait of your kind, Goddess of Nature. You're merely extensions of a force far more powerful than yourself.

"Seemed completely unoffended by being called worse than them, and absolutely uninterested being decried as such. His only interest in Viridi's statement was in regards to her description of Gods and Goddesses, and his response makes it clear that he does not see Gods or Goddesses as people or living beings or people to any extent, contract with Kama aside."

"Toffee knows how many evil things he has done to come this far, but none of that matters to him. All that matters is that it aids in carrying his plans forward."

___

Marco: Ingrid's trying to give up her magic so that Queen Moon can use it defeat Toffee and now she's dying! We need your help to make sure he spirit doesn't pass on!
Zelda: "Do it, Subaru!"

Wade: "OW!"
---
-awwww...-
---
-being fair, Greek Gods in Fate are robots, so Toffee... is actually on point here- :p
---
-how Tamamo take this?-
-For now Subaru and Rem can't act as bait so they must watch, Felix with them saying he can't do much now too since he's a healer. Subaru motivates saying that they depend on his healing, and Felix is impressed with how much he's changed for the better in what to him is brief time. Either way, Wilhelm provided more slashes to the whale-

-In a badass move that awes most, the whale throws him off, but Ricardo assists him to make sure he falls with his two feet on the flat surface of his blade, and Wilhelm uses the momentum to spring back at the whale, managing to gouge it its right eye-

Osakabehime: "How can he move like that as an old man?!"

-However, people noticed how its remaining eye changed color to red... It reveals orifices in its body with green glands which, after releasing another huge soundwave with a cry, fully cover the area in mist-

-Then it cuts back to the flashback of before, as a young Wilhelm practices with his sword, his wife to be asked him if he liked flowers, he be like "nope"-
------
-They thank her before she goes...-
------
-Indeed- :p

-And Kama is a thing of shared interest anyway, since at least they both understand high resentment towards someone who took everyone away from them-
------
Tamamo: "Oooh... That's... Extreme, but I'll see how I can help then!"
-she'd need to see dwagon-
---
-then wut?-
---
Byleth: "Huh?"
---
Harleen: "You're right, Kiara!"
-Would she warp, or use her All-Seeing Eye?-
---
-Then I forgot but will try to remember next post-
---
Guifei: "Over there!" -someone...-
---
Kiara: "Now let's step up!"
Kama: "Annoying..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Eye-
---
-LMAO-
---
Byleth: -sword out!-
---
-BANG BANG SHE SHOOTS BANG BANG-
-She sees Fallen Kamui as she is in FEH-
---
-Some were about to attack them... But were knocked out!-
---
-It looks like a regular Black Sentry, but there's something wrong...-
---
-Does she pull her Devil Trigger?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
(You have the chance to learn from it...You're okay...)

(...I'm just glad you're okay, Ata...)

___

"Tail wagging"

"His cheerfulness and optimism is back for now, but the physical scar seems to be here to stay."

___

Even some villagers are nocturnal!

Ruby: "Can you do it?" :3
---
Zelda: -kicking a remote bomb at a Sentry-

-they're non-lethal but still powerful explosions :V-

// I'm referring to the Treehouse stream
Let me think about i-NO!
___

"Soldiers in pain!"

If it's uploaded I'll definitely watch it lol

-she'd need to see dwagon-
---
-then wut?-
---
Byleth: "Huh?"
---
Harleen: "You're right, Kiara!"

Weiss: "..." -stabs Snatcher-
---
-and Zelda be doing well for herself-

Zelda: "Do it, Subaru!"

Wade: "OW!"
---
-awwww...-
---
-being fair, Greek Gods in Fate are robots, so Toffee... is actually on point here- :p
---
-how Tamamo take this?-
---
---

-For now Subaru and Rem can't act as bait so they must watch, Felix with them saying he can't do much now too since he's a healer. Subaru motivates saying that they depend on his healing, and Felix is impressed with how much he's changed for the better in what to him is brief time. Either way, Wilhelm provided more slashes to the whale-

-In a badass move that awes most, the whale throws him off, but Ricardo assists him to make sure he falls with his two feet on the flat surface of his blade, and Wilhelm uses the momentum to spring back at the whale, managing to gouge it its right eye-

-However, people noticed how its remaining eye changed color to red... It reveals orifices in its body with green glands which, after releasing another huge soundwave with a cry, fully cover the area in mist-

-Then it cuts back to the flashback of before, as a young Wilhelm practices with his sowrd, his wife to be asked him if he liked flowers, he be like "nope"-
------
------

-And Kama is a thing of shared interest anyway, since at least they both understand high resentment towards someone who took everyone away from them-
------
The elderly can still be badass, you know!

Oh my God, it's gone One-Winged Angel!
___

(I hope they're alright...)
___

"So Toffwe is clearly willing to make an exception for this one divinity alone."

"Outside of that? They're in a similar, if not even lower league as people like the Butterfly dynasty to him, though unlike the royalfamily, he holds no personal grudge against them,."
___

Marco: Thank you, we owe you one...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Then it cuts back to the flashback of before, as a young Wilhelm practices with his sowrd, his wife to be asked him if he liked flowers, he be like "nope"-
------
------

------

___

___

"So Toffwe is clearly willing to make an exception for this one divinity alone."

"Outside of that? They're in a similar, if not even lower league as people like the Butterfly dynasty to him, though unlike the royalfamily, he holds no personal grudge against them,."
___

Zelda: :surprised:
---
-they might?-
---
Viridi: "What are you aiming for?"
---
-TO INGRID-

-She sees Fallen Kamui as she is in FEH-
---
-Some were about to attack them... But were knocked out!-
---
-It looks like a regular Black Sentry, but there's something wrong...-
---
-Does she pull her Devil Trigger?-
Palu: Sweaty...
---
-OH NO-
---
Byleth: 🤨
---
-she doesn't have one-

Let me think about i-NO!
___

"Soldiers in pain!"

If it's uploaded I'll definitely watch it lol
Ruby: "Welp, guess we gotta do things the hard way then."
---
Zelda: "I guess I'm still doing alright." -summons a Cryonis platform on a soldier's feet, launching them-

Pretty sure it is...maybe

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Zelda: "I guess I'm still doing alright." -summons a Cryonis platform on a soldier's feet, launching them-

Look, according to the terms of the contract that bblue-haired swordswoman signed, I can't attack you, and you can't attack me! So whoever breaks the agreement first is asking for it!
___

"The injured Zebesians express audible annoyance at how she's downplaying how badly she's decimating their army."

A quick search points to yes lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Look, according to the terms of the contract that bblue-haired swordswoman signed, I can't attack you, and you can't attack me! So whoever breaks the agreement first is asking for it!
___

"The injured Zebesians express audible annoyance at how she's downplaying how badly she's decimating their army."

A quick search points to yes lol
Weiss: "And that means we can just break the barrier without you stopping us."

Yang: "Let's go, girls and Ren."

Jaune: "Hey!"

Yang: :chuckle:
---
-it feels like this is nothing for her...-

-wait until they see what happens when she gets serious :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "And that means we can just break the barrier without you stopping us."

Yang: "Let's go, girls and Ren."

Jaune: "Hey!"

Yang: :chuckle:
---
-it feels like this is nothing for her...-

-wait until they see what happens when she gets serious :v-
Pearl: We'll free this building and all who inhabit it!

HA! Good luck! This barrier's some of my finest work! Your bullets and alresdy weakened magic will be like ants against it!
___

"They haven't pissed her off yet..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You have the chance to learn from it...You're okay...)

(...I'm just glad you're okay, Ata...)

___

"Tail wagging"

"His cheerfulness and optimism is back for now, but the physical scar seems to be here to stay."

___

Even some villagers are nocturnal!
-She feels no the less ashames-
---
-Yeah, but it can be a reminder to always keep an eye on things-
---
Paris: "Obviously depends on race..."

___

___

___

---
-they might?-
---
---
-TO INGRID-
-Wilhelm's wife in the flashback asks him why he's so concentrated on the sword, and he says it's all he has...-

-Back to the present, our heroes are trying to not get hit by torrents of mist sent by the Whale at them, Subaru remembering how it erased others from existences and all traces of them, and unfortunately some were caught in it. While the others can't remember who where the ones tragically lost, they do remember the number of people they had, and concluded on what must have happened-

-Wilhelm remembered his wife asking why he chose to use a sword, with him replying it was to protect what he loves the most, as he grips his sword... Everyone then hears the Whale's cries again, performing an attack directly to everyone's minds to make most but Subaru crazy, and some try to resist-
---
-They will, for now, to their friends!-
---
Kama: "Why would you care~?"
---
-Her spirit is still there, right?-
---
-OH NO-
---
---
-she doesn't have one-
-Clearly trying to hold herself back-
---
-However, the units that were t attack them, were then attacked themselves!-
---
-It seems like it's dripping... Some blue glowing substance...-
-Basically, Dark Samus via Ingrid's arm managed to take over a Sentry-
---
-Kama shoots more arrows-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: We'll free this building and all who inhabit it!

HA! Good luck! This barrier's some of my finest work! Your bullets and alresdy weakened magic will be like ants against it!
___

"They haven't pissed her off yet..."
-Weiss just casually stabs it?-
---
-but will they try?-

---
---
---
Palu: She's struggling...
---
-NANI-
---
Byleth: "... What's this...?"
---
-Harleen dodges by moving around acrobatically like the circus clown she once was-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: She's struggling...
---
-NANI-
---
Byleth: "... What's this...?"
---
-Harleen dodges by moving around acrobatically like the circus clown she once was-
-She won't for long if they don't do something-
---
-Making Shirou and Kanna turn to the source-

-...Sakura's Pokémon-
---
Guifei: "I... Don't know?"

-The Sentry hasn't seen them-
---
Kama: "Cute tricks, but is that enough~?" -dark energy spheres-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Reslly wants to comfort her...But he's so weak he can barely move."
___

"Rockeuff didn't even seem to mind the scar itself, so much as he minded that it served as a reminder of his failure to defeat Koragg."
___

Yeah! Some wolves might be more awake at night!

-Weiss just casually stabs it?-
---
-but will they try?-
"Not really, or else a Servant would've casually destroyed it with a Noble Phantasm by now."

"Still, attacking it at the source does do very slight damage to it..."
___

"They aren't sure how..."

---
-they might?-
---
---
-TO INGRID-

---
-OH NO-
---
---
-she doesn't have one-

---

---
---

-Wilhelm's wife in the flashback asks him why he's so concentrated on the sword, and he says it's all he has...-

-Back to the present, our heroes are trying to not get hit by torrents of mist sent by the Whale at them, Subaru remembering how it erased others from existences and all traces of them, and unfortunately some were caught in it. While the others can't remember who where the ones tragically lost, they do remember the number of people they had, and concluded on what must have happened-

-Wilhelm remembered his wife asking why he chose to use a sword, with him replying it was to protect what he loves the most, as he grips his sword... Everyone then hears the Whale's cries again, performing an attack directly to everyone's minds to make most but Subaru crazy, and some try to resist-
---
---
---

---
---
---
Oh no! Th-They can't lose now!
___

"To their friends!"
___

Figure it out yourself, brat.
___

Moon: Tamamo...

"It should be..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
___

"To their friends!"
___

___

"It should be..."
Zelda: 😢
---
-YES-
---
Viridi: "Real nice of you." :glare:
---
-Ingrid's spirit is casually waving at Tamamo, knowing she can see her-

-She won't for long if they don't do something-
---
-Making Shirou and Kanna turn to the source-

-...Sakura's Pokémon-
---
Guifei: "I... Don't know?"

-The Sentry hasn't seen them-
---
Kama: "Cute tricks, but is that enough~?" -dark energy spheres-
-INDEED-
---
Kanna: "I know this one..."
---
Byleth: "Wait... look at what it's leaking..."
---
-MORE CIRCUS TRICKS AND SHOOTING-

"Not really, or else a Servant would've casually destroyed it with a Noble Phantasm by now."

"Still, attacking it at the source does do very slight damage to it..."
___

"They aren't sure how..."
Weiss: "Yang. Break that thing. Everyone else, keep your guard up in case Snatcher decided to break his contract."

Yang: "Aye aye, ma'am."

Weiss: :glare:
---
-do they want to?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Yang. Break that thing. Everyone else, keep your guard up in case Snatcher decided to break his contract."

Yang: "Aye aye, ma'am."

Weiss: :glare:
---
-do they want to?-
Steven: I still don't get it...

This isn't going to help, you know. If I were you, I'd go back and say goodbye to your magic friends while you still can. 'Cause when this is all over, they won't be here anymore.
___

"They think pissing her off would break her focus, not enhance it, so perhaps..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"To their friends!"
___

___

"It should be..."
---
-YES-
---
---
-While Felix tried to heal some, there wasn't enough time. Subaru tells Crusch he'll buy them some time, and getting on Patrasche along Rem, Subaru was about to say he could return from death, before Satella's interference interrupted him mid-sentence. That's what he wanted though, as it made her scent be all over him to bait the Whale away from the army. Crusch asks the soldiers that are fine to put the wounded soldiers under the Flugel Tree's trunk for safety-

-Wilhelm managed to jump on the whale again, and goes to wound some of the mist glands, with assistance from Ricardo, Mimi and her siblings. Seeing how it follows Subaru, Wilhelm snarks "14 years waiting for this and you ignore me? How rude" before stabbing it once again-
---
-Yuuno and Chrono should be relatively close-
---
Kama: "We've wasted enough time on her, we should get to Gran Assassin"
---
Tamamo: "Mikon, she's still here"
"Reslly wants to comfort her...But he's so weak he can barely move."
___

"Rockeuff didn't even seem to mind the scar itself, so much as he minded that it served as a reminder of his failure to defeat Koragg."
___

Yeah! Some wolves might be more awake at night!
-What can he do then?-
---
-Cú thought it even made him look kinda cool-
---
Paris: "Let's see with that!"
-INDEED-
---
Kanna: "I know this one..."
---
Byleth: "Wait... look at what it's leaking..."
---
-MORE CIRCUS TRICKS AND SHOOTING-
-So how it goes?-
---
Shirou: "(That's Sakura's Pokémon...)"
---
Guifei: "...I have a very bad feeling about that"
---
-Kama groaning in pain-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-What can he do then?-
---
-Cú thought it even made him look kinda cool-
---
Paris: "Let's see with that!"
(...You... don't have to dwell in your own regret....)

(...I'm here for you, partner...)

___

"Now he has immediate proof that his little buddy has fought some real battles"
___

"Whitney's awake!"

---
-YES-
---
---
-While Felix tried to heal some, there wasn't enough time. Subaru tells Crusch he'll buy them some time, and getting on Patrasche along Rem, Subaru was about to say he could return from death, before Satella's interference interrupted him mid-sentence. That's what he wanted though, as it made her scent be all over him to bait the Whale away from the army. Crusch asks the soldiers that are fine to put the wounded soldiers under the Flugel Tree's trunk for safety-

-Wilhelm managed to jump on the whale again, and goes to wound some of the mist glands, with assistance from Ricardo, Mimi and her siblings. Seeing how it follows Subaru, Wilhelm snarks "14 years waiting for this and you ignore me? How rude" before stabbing it once again-
---
---
---
YEAH!

KICK IT'S ASS!
___

"She finds them!"
___

You could keep trying to fight us, brat, but it would be your funereal.
___

Moon: So she can still be saved...

Marco: "Sigh of relief"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: I still don't get it...

This isn't going to help, you know. If I were you, I'd go back and say goodbye to your magic friends while you still can. 'Cause when this is all over, they won't be here anymore.
___

"They think pissing her off would break her focus, not enhance it, so perhaps..."
Ruby: "You won't be there anymore either, Snatcher."
---
-good thought, I suppose-

-So how it goes?-
---
Shirou: "(That's Sakura's Pokémon...)"
---
Guifei: "...I have a very bad feeling about that"
---
-Kama groaning in pain-
-pretty well-
---
Kanna: "Sakura?"
---
Byleth: "Me too..."
---
Harleen: "IT'S WORKING!-

---
---
---
YEAH!

KICK IT'S ASS!
___

"She finds them!"
___

___

Wade: "That was cool..."
---
-and they okay-
---
Viridi: "I'd die either way. Might as well be for something worth fighting for." Unlike someone else who just... gave up.
---
Ingrid: "The plan isn't to save me, but to use this fraction of my spirit as a conduit to enhance Moon's magic."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That wasn't in the terms of my contract with lizard man. Nobody is FOOOOOOOOOOLISH enough to break my contracts!

___

"None of her friends are nearby, though, so they can rule that option out for now."
Yang: "Does it really matter if you're not alive to show him your wrath?"
---
-indeed...-

-so what then?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Does it really matter if you're not alive to show him your wrath?"
---
-indeed...-

-so what then?-
Ghosts aren't alive, goldielocks.

Steven: So? How do you know the fritz isn't gonna destroy you like it could destroy everyone else if we don't stop it in time?!

I don't even know who you are, kid, but I know when I'm dealing with one of those authorarian, genocidal maniacs that I can't stand, and this guy ain't it! All I know is, your people are gonna die. Drakkon's Servants will be perfectly fine!

Vulpix...(This guy's a moron...)

Oh, fantastic, you brought your dumb little dog with you, too!

___

"A Ki-Hunter tried damaging her outfit with it's acid spit, in a vain hope that she'd be shallow enough to be angered by it. :V"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...You... don't have to dwell in your own regret....)

(...I'm here for you, partner...)

___

"Now he has immediate proof that his little buddy has fought some real battles"
___

"Whitney's awake!"
Atalanta: "..." -hugs him slightly tighter-
---
-He is gonna be prouder when he sees him in battle-
---
-And so he went to speak to her-
YEAH!

KICK IT'S ASS!
___

"She finds them!"
___

___

---
-and they okay-
---
Viridi: "I'd die either way. Might as well be for something worth fighting for." Unlike someone else who just... gave up.
---
Ingrid: "The plan isn't to save me, but to use this fraction of my spirit as a conduit to enhance Moon's magic."
-Wilhelm and Ricardo muse about how they're managing to deal with the whale, before they're shaken off it, not before Wilhelm managed to slash one of its fins, managing to get on their mounts-

-The Whale seemingly is gone for some moments... Before it attacks with another torrent of mist from above, sending the group flying off, Wilhelm next to a flower, as the Whale is behind him, trying to scoop the ground he's on with he's mouth to eat him-

-Back to the flashback, his wife-to-be asks him him "so you like flowers now?" and he just replies "I've been acknowledged as a knight now", she replies "that's great, you're closer to your objective now", he be like "my objective?" as he remembered a past even, back in a war between humans and demi-humans, how a bunch of the former ganged on him and defeated him... only for Theresia to arrive and kill them swiftly. The young Wilhelm, upset, said it was humilliating and swung his blade at her... Which she just stopped with her bare hand, and asked her if she was mocking him... Calling her the Sword Saint-

Hayate: "...Oooooh, so she was the one with the title before Reinhard and was killed because she was part of the army..."
---
-Well, sort of, they seem tired-
---
Kama: "Let's leave her to rot here? We have more important business-
---
Tamamo: "Alright, let the channeling begin, mikon~!"
-pretty well-
---
Kanna: "Sakura?"
---
Byleth: "Me too..."
---
Harleen: "IT'S WORKING!-
-How is Kamui now?-
---
Shirou: "(Yes...)"
-And the Gengar seemed to identify them"
---
-It seemed the Sentry noticed them-
---
Kiara: "Let's keep at it!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "..." -hugs him slightly tighter-
---
-He is gonna be prouder when he sees him in battle-
---
-And so he went to speak to her-
"A hug he returned with a light nuzzle."
___

"He really found the ideal companion in the form of a canine Pokemon."
___

"She still seems fairly uptight but perfectly willing to chat a little."

---
-and they okay-
---
---
-Wilhelm and Ricardo muse about how they're managing to deal with the whale, before they're shaken off it, not before Wilhelm managed to slash one of its fins, managing to get on their mounts-

-The Whale seemingly is gone for some moments... Before it attacks with another torrent of mist from above, sending the group flying off, Wilhelm next to a flower, as the Whale is behind him, trying to scoop the ground he's on with he's mouth to eat him-

-Back to the flashback, his wife-to-be asks him him "so you like flowers now?" and he just replies "I've been acknowledged as a knight now", she replies "that's great, you're closer to your objective now", he be like "my objective?" as he remembered a past even, back in a war between humans and demi-humans, how a bunch of the former ganged on him and defeated him... only for Theresia to arrive and kill them swiftly. The young Wilhelm, upset, said it was humilliating and swung his blade at her... Which she just stopped with her bare hand, and asked her if she was mocking him... Calling her the Sword Saint-

Hayate:"...Oooooh, so she was the one with the title before Reinhard and was killed because she was of the army..."
---
---
---
Tamamo: "Alright, let the channeling begin, mikon~!
She sounds so awesome...

And he wants to avenge her so much...

___

Hey there! "Concerned"
___

Agreed, Kama. She's not a direct obstacle to us anymore, and she won't be a problem at all for much longer.
___

"Marco and the others give them some space to work."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ghosts aren't alive, goldielocks.

Steven: So? How do you know the fritz isn't gonna destroy you like it could destroy everyone else if we don't stop it in time?!

I don't even know who you are, kid, but I know when I'm dealing with one of those authorarian, genocidal maniacs that I can't stand, and this guy ain't it! All I know is, your people are gonna die. Drakkon's Servants will be perfectly fine!

Vulpix...(This guy's a moron...)

Oh, fantastic, you brought your dumb little dog with you, too!

___

"A Ki-Hunter tried damaging her outfit with it's acid spit, in a vain hope that she'd be shallow enough to be angered by it. :V"
Weiss: "She's not dumb!" :glare:
---
-she froze it with Stasis-

-How is Kamui now?-
---
Shirou: "(Yes...)"
-And the Gengar seemed to identify them"
---
-It seemed the Sentry noticed them-
---
Kiara: "Let's keep at it!"
-better....-
---
Kanna: :b:
--
Byleth: ‼
---
-THEY DO-

Hayate: "...Oooooh, so she was the one with the title before Reinhard and was killed because she was part of the army..."
---
---
---
Tamamo: "Alright, let the channeling begin, mikon~!"
She sounds so awesome...

___

Hey there! "Concerned"
___

Agreed, Kama. She's not a direct obstacle to us anymore, and she won't be a problem at all for much longer.
___

-ZELDA ON THE EDGE OF HER SEAT-
---
-hm?-
---
Viridi: "Really?!"
---
-BEGINNING=

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"A hug he returned with a light nuzzle."
___

"He really found the ideal companion in the form of a canine Pokemon."
___

"She still seems fairly uptight but perfectly willing to chat a little."
-It makes her shake less...-
---
-Funny, he never thought he'd get a partner, but certainly didn't complain-
---
Paris: "So just slightly better"
She sounds so awesome...

___

Hey there! "Concerned"
___

___

---
-hm?-
---
---
-BEGINNING=
-Young Wilhelm once again swung his sword, which she easily dodge, too, and hitted his gut with the hilt, her saying she won't come by again. The upset young swordsman asks her whydoes she fight, someone of her appearance shouldn't be in the battlefield, Theresia replies that she didn't want to be the Sword Saint at first, but to protect someone... It sounds worth it-

-Back in the present, Subaru tries to reach Wilhelm... But the Whale managed to succesfully scoop him and close its mouth, along the flower he landed next to because symbolysm of his wife. Shocked, Ricardo then shoves Subaru out of the way of an attack by the Whale, but Ricardo ends badly hurt and bleeding lots-

-And to add to things up, and to the further shock of the audience... Everyone is horrified upon hearing and then seeing... Three whales in the sky-

White Whales.png

-And before the ED plays, the episode reveals its name in the endcard: 'Wilhelm Van Astrea'-
----------------------
Yuuno: "A-Ah? It's you..." -sighs in relief-
----------------------
Kama: "Yeah, now please stay here~"
----------------------
-Of course, Tamamo had to use her mirror for the ritual to channel said spiritual energy to Moon-
-better....-
---
Kanna: :b:
--
Byleth: ‼
---
-THEY DO-
Tiki: "How are you now"
---
-He approached them, hoping Sakura is with them-
---
-Dark Samus intantly sees two potential powerful vessels in Byleth Eisner and Yang Guifei...-
---
-Seems Kama is close to defeat...-
-Just one more hit!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It makes her shake less...-
---
-Funny, he never thought he'd get a partner, but certainly didn't complain-
---
Paris: "So just slightly better"
"It's many a Pokemon's way of not just showing affection, but in this instance, also letting their trainer know they're going to be okay and reassuring them of that."

___

"Getting a pet was never on his mind, and by pure chance, he ended up getting something even cooler than that."
___

We should talk to her more often!

"Whitney will indeed get friendlier with the player the more often they speak and share positive interactions."

---
-hm?-
---
---
-BEGINNING=
-Young Wilhelm once again swung his sword, which she easily dodge, too, and hitted his gut with the hilt, her saying she won't come by again. The upset young swordsman asks her whydoes she fight, someone of her appearance shouldn't be in the battlefield, Theresia replies that she didn't want to be the Sword Saint at first, but to protect someone... It sounds worth it-

-Back in the present, Subaru tries to reach Wilhelm... But the Whale managed to succesfully scoop him and close its mouth, along the flower he landed next to because symbolysm of his wife. Shocked, Ricardo then shoves Subaru out of the way of an attack by the Whale, but Ricardo ends badly hurt and bleeding lots-

-And to add to things up, and to the further shock of the audience... Everyone is horrified upon hearing and then seeing... Three whales in the sky-

View attachment 289039

-And before the ED plays, the episode reveals its name in the endcard: 'Wilhelm Van Astrea'-
----------------------
----------------------
----------------------
-Of course, Tamamo had to use her mirror for the ritual to channel said spiritual energy to Moon-
"Alphys could do nothing more but gasp in horror."

___

Yes! It's just me, Jenny. Are you two alright...?
___

"As two large vines grew out of the ground and pinned Viridi and Cragalanche to the ceiling, no doubt the result of a previous powerful spell cast by Toffee."
___

"Moon stood still to ensure she didn't mess up the process, allowing Tamamo to perform the transfer smoothly."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was sure dumb enough to think it could fight me again!

(I'm not scared of you!) "Offended but fully defiant"
___

"Four more of them tried the same thing from different directions."
Ren: "He's trying to make us break the contract from sheer anger. Don't fall for it!"
---
-Zelda casting a barrier around herself-

Tiki: "How are you now"
---
-He approached them, hoping Sakura is with them-
---
-Dark Samus intantly sees two potential powerful vessels in Byleth Eisner and Yang Guifei...-
---
-Seems Kama is close to defeat...-
-Just one more hit!-
Kamui: "Better?" -unsure-
---
-will she?-
---
Byleth: "I think it sees us now."
---
-GUN SHOT-

----------------------
----------------------
----------------------

___

___

"As two large vines grew out of the ground and pinned Viridi and Cragalanche to the ceiling, no doubt the result of a previous powerful spell cast by Toffee."
___

"Moon stood still to ensure she didn't mess up the process, allowing Tamamo to perform the transfer smoothly."
Wade: "They're ****ed..."
---
-yee-
---
Viridi: -trying to squirm out-
---
-and it would be a success!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "He's trying to make us break the contract from sheer anger. Don't fall for it!"
---
-Zelda casting a barrier around herself-
Oh, puh-lease! if I wanted to trick you into breaking the contract, I'd jave snatched one of your souls to turn you into an empty husk or snapped one of your necks already! Granted, that isn't a bad idea...
___

"As Zebesiam hoeses.atte.pt to break it."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It's many a Pokemon's way of not just showing affection, but in this instance, also letting their trainer know they're going to be okay and reassuring them of that."

___

"Getting a pet was never on his mind, and by pure chance, he ended up getting something even cooler than that."
___

We should talk to her more often!

"Whitney will indeed get friendlier with the player the more often they speak and share positive interactions."
-So long they survive the fritz...-
---
-Yep, he would give him a treat if he could-
---
Paris: "Hm, she's less upset now!"

___

___

___

---
-yee-
---
---
Osakabehime: "They barely could with one last time! Now three?!"

Blackbeard: "JUST HOW?!"

-And indeed, next episode's start, most are feeling despair. Subaru gets up, and tells everyone to not lose hope... right now, as Rem goes to attack one with her flail, and Crusch uses her Wind Blessing again. Crusch asks Subaru if he doesn't thinks this is weird, if there's more than one Whale and it lives in groups, why didn't they knew that until now?-

-Nevertheless, she commands the mages to attack again, who stand still out of fear, as Subaru dodges mist attacks from the whale riding Patrasche, almost falling at one point-
------
Yuuno: "For the most part... Where are the others?"
------
Kama: "Now, to the Old Man of the Mountain..."
------
Tamamo: "There we go, mikon~"
Kamui: "Better?" -unsure-
---
-will she?-
---
Byleth: "I think it sees us now."
---
-GUN SHOT-
Tiki: "It should at least last longer than before..."
---
-Not at all, but how Kanna reacts to him?-
---
-Guifei has fire spirits ready-

-Dark Samus knows she needs to somehow secure either of those potential new hosts...-
---
-Seemingly it strikes her in the forehead-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So long they survive the fritz...-
---
-Yep, he would give him a treat if he could-
---
Paris: "Hm, she's less upset now!"
"He fears what might happen to his trainer..."
___

"He's just glad to see that Cu's still okay."
___

Yeah! We're making a new friend!

---
-yee-
---
---

-And indeed, next episode's start, most are feeling despair. Subaru gets up, and tells everyone to not lose hope... right now, as Rem goes to attack one with her flail, and Crusch uses her Wind Blessing again. Crusch asks Subaru if he doesn't thinks this is weird, if there's more than one Whale and it lives in groups, why didn't they knew that until now?-

-Nevertheless, she commands the mages to attack again, who stand still out of fear, as Subaru dodges mist attacks from the whale riding Patrasche, almost falling at one point-
------
------
------
KICKS IT'S ASS, REM!

Th-There has to be more to this! Is something commanding these creatures?!

___

In the infirmary. They just need a little more rest.
___

Keep an eye out for him from every direction..."Cast the fireball torch spell again."
___

Moon: Thank you very much, Tamamo...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He fears what might happen to his trainer..."
___

"He's just glad to see that Cu's still okay."
___

Yeah! We're making a new friend!
-He doesn't wants to lose her...-
---
-Yeah, and maybe he could later show him some of the stuff Scáthach has taught him-
---
-Paris is glad, they are making progress!-

-...Even though there's endgame here- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He doesn't wants to lose her...-
---
-Yeah, and maybe he could later show him some of the stuff Scáthach has taught him-
---
-Paris is glad, they are making progress!-

-...Even though there's endgame here- :p
"He cares about her so much...Losing her would break him..."
___

(I can't wait to show you everything Miss Scathach has taught me!)
___

"Hmm?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I dunno if I mentioned this before, but if not, fun fact:
When I was gonna have Kanna, Illya and Abby first meet with Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, at first I was debating to myself wether they should have been from just a bit after season 2, when they were still 9-10 years old, or by the time of seasons 3-4, in which they are already grown adults in the range of 19-23 years old.

Obviously I went with the former, for reasons that it would have made the trio get into a more secondary role, and I'm too attached to them for that, plus their child versions are more iconic you could say. Still, I did cook up a few ideas had I went with the other option.
"He cares about her so much...Losing her would break him..."
___

(I can't wait to show you everything Miss Scathach has taught me!)
___

"Hmm?"
-And who knows what would happen... Especially bad because there's people stronger than him that could put him down if he...-
---
Cú: "You bet I wanna see" :p
---
-I mean how there's no goal besides just relaxing and stuff-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, puh-lease! if I wanted to trick you into breaking the contract, I'd jave snatched one of your souls to turn you into an empty husk or snapped one of your necks already! Granted, that isn't a bad idea...
___

"As Zebesiam hoeses.atte.pt to break it."
Jaune: "But by snatching one of our souls, that counts as an attack towards us, so you'd be the one to break it, not us."
---
-that Zebesian got hit by a random metal crate through Zelda's Magnesis Rune-

Tiki: "It should at least last longer than before..."
---
-Not at all, but how Kanna reacts to him?-
---
-Guifei has fire spirits ready-

-Dark Samus knows she needs to somehow secure either of those potential new hosts...-
---
-Seemingly it strikes her in the forehead-
Kamui: "Hopefully..."
---
Kanna: "He looks scary..." -they never met, iirc-
---
-Byleth has weapons ready-
---
Harleen: "Right in the brains!"

------
------
------
KICKS IT'S ASS, REM!

Th-There has to be more to this! Is something commanding these creatures?!

___

In the infirmary. They just need a little more rest.
___

Keep an eye out for him from every direction..."Cast the fireball torch spell again."
___

Moon: Thank you very much, Tamamo...
Zelda: "Satella, perhaps?"
--
-nice to know they're okay-
---
Qrow: -is still hidden, able to cast bad luck on Toffee and Kama-
---
「 Ingrid 」: "Your assistance has been very helpful indeed, Tamamo."

// Yes, I did a JoJo reference. Because why not? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When I was gonna have Kanna, Illya and Abby first meet with Nanoha, Fate and Hayate, at first I was debating to myself wether they should have been from just a bit after season 2, when they were still 9-10 years old, or by the time of seasons 3-4, in which they are already grown adults in the range of 19-23 years old.

Obviously I went with the former, for reasons that it would have made the trio get into a more secondary role, and I'm too attached to them for that, plus their child versions are more iconic you could say. Still, I did cook up a few ideas had I went with the other option.
That's what alternate timelines and time travel is for ;V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-And who knows what would happen... Especially bad because there's people stronger than him that could put him down if he...-
---
Cú: "You bet I wanna see" :p
---
-I mean how there's no goal besides just relaxing and stuff-
It also makes sense since it adds onto the kids' circle of friends, but yeah, time travel could always lead to some involvements from their adult counterparts lol.

"He'd die viciously fighting the people who aided in taking her away, along with every other Servant like her, out of revenge and defiance."

"If he survived...He'd simply give up and live the rest of his life walking the earth, all alone, exactly like he did after his first trainer lost his way..."

___

(I can't wait 'till we can fight together again!)
___

"Ah got it lol"

"They'll return to the house soon"

Jaune: "But by snatching one of our souls, that counts as an attack towards us, so you'd be the one to break it, not us."
---
-that Zebesian got hit by a random metal crate through Zelda's Magnesis Rune-
Hence why I haven't! I could break the contracy by tearing goldielocks' other arm off. Or by ripping the head off of that stupid dog! Or maybe I could send you all to that old hag back in Subcon, and let her deal with you! The possibilities are endless!
___

"Her shield is weakening due to the fritz...The Magnesis Rune seems okay for now, though."

Last edited:
Top Bottom