• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -keeps focus on the fight, will cheer later-
---
-AND DARUK GOES ALL OUT ON IT, SWINGING HIS WEAPON WITH ALL HIS MIGHT-
"I meant that Weiss's stab dash killed them :p"

"Though Amethyst also took out another just now with a Spin Dash."
___

"It's thoroughly trashed by now, and starts to explode."

"The Golden Torizo is pursuing Revali."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Oh God...There's so many she could corrupt..."
___

"And it indeed does, run by a sailor who frequently visits Windfall Island."
___

(Couldn't agree more! Let's roll!)

"Rockruff tracking more scents"
___

He is very nearby!
-Indeed... First thing she sees is a fallen Hades unit. It should serve for now to move with more ease, but won't hesitate to move to a better host next she sees one-
---
-Perhaps they should see for fun-
---
-There are plenty near-
---
-Paris looking around the kitchen-
...I-I guess I was wrong.

Peridot: They're doing this on purpose, to make the viewers question when and if Subaru dies causing a time loop reset, or if he was merely injured.
___

"Jenny goes to the ground, activates her rocket boots, and speeds past them."

"Any foes that get in her way are promptly met with punches or laser beams."

___

"He just sliced off his own tail to let it take the blow and explode a safe distance behind him. Like his left arm, it would regenerate seconds later."

On the contrary, I always preferred fair fights back in the day. During every fight, every war, every conflict in Mewni's history, magic...complicated matters for every monster species all across the kingdom and beyond...

...Except for my own. Or so we believed. Moon, of course, was the one who finally proved how wrong we were.

___

"Marco back off for this moment, still feeling awful for Bryn, and it doesn't help that he was the one who sent Sigurd off just to prevent the curse from making things any worse."
Zelda: "That's really clever writing. You never know what to expect even when you know how the ability works."
---
Kamui: -NEGATING FANG-
---
Frank: -sneezes- "Sorry, pal, but I got a rare medical condition; I'm allergic to bull****." :glare:
---
Byleth: -humming a lullaby to help her calm down-
Blackbeard: "I'm liking this thing more and more, and we're still not half through it!"

-Subaru comes out the village house he was in and sees Ram, with her usual insults, but still thanks him and shoved in his mouth gave him a baked potato, and Ram has now erected the barrier around the village again, assuring that Olgarms, being the name of those dog demons, can't enter-

-Afterwards Subaru sees Beatrice and thanks her for saving the kids, however, she informs him that he will die before midday, as the various Olgarms placed many curses on him, many that are almost impossible to remove. Subaru asked her why around that time, to which she mentions that's when demon beasts usually feed on mana, the curses on him meant to drain him of his-

Blackbeard: "Damnit, not again!"
---
-While Artemis is shooting various arrows-
---
KEK
---
-It seems to work-
-Remote Bombs-
---
Kanna: "But I feel safe with you."

// Kama is growing a heart?
Vita: "...I like you"
---
Kama: "Huh, how naive..."

-A bit, but will still have to fight them...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"I meant that Weiss's stab dash killed them :p"

"Though Amethyst also took out another just now with a Spin Dash."
___

"It's thoroughly trashed by now, and starts to explode."

"The Golden Torizo is pursuing Revali."
Weiss: ...I hope they didn't find Winter...
---
Revali: -flying high in the skies-

Vita: "...I like you"
---
Kama: "Huh, hiw naive..."

-A bit, but will still have to fight them...-
Link: -chuckles a bit-
---
Kanna: "And I can protect you!" -beaming smile-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... First thing she sees is a fallen Hades unit. It should serve for now to move with more ease, but won't hesitate to move to a better host next she sees one-
---
---
-There are plenty near-
---
"She can blend I.n with the other Hades units that way as well...An additional benefit of thisn temporary host."
___

Yeah, let's check it out!
___

"Like who, however?""
___

"Hiding inside a cabinet."

Weiss: ...I hope they didn't find Winter...
---
Revali: -flying high in the skies-
"Where did Weiss last see her...?"
___

"It spits bombs at him."

-Remote Bombs-
---
Kanna: "But I feel safe with you."

// Kama is growing a heart?

Zelda: "That's really clever writing. You never know what to expect even when you know how the ability works."
---
Kamui: -NEGATING FANG-
---
Frank: -sneezes- "Sorry, pal, but I got a rare medical condition; I'm allergic to bull****." :glare:
---
Byleth: -humming a lullaby to help her calm down-
---
---
-There are plenty near-
---

Blackbeard: "I'm liking this thing more and more, and we're still not half through it!"

-Subaru comes out the village house he was in and sees Ram, with her usual insults, but still thanks him and shoved in his mouth gave him a baked potato, and Ram has now erected the barrier around the village again, assuring that Olgarms, being the name of those dog demons, can't enter-

-Afterwards Subaru sees Beatrice and thanks her for saving the kids, however, she informs him that he will die before midday, as the various Olgarms placed many curses on him, many that are almost impossible to remove. Subaru asked her why around that time, to which she mentions that's when demon beasts usually feed on mana, the curses on him meant to drain him of his-

---
---
KEK
---
-It seems to work-
Peridot: Ooof course...
___

"Nora was with her, firing lasers to provide backup fire."

Lady Artemis!

Nora: XJ-9? What's going on?
___

The only conflict I take with you, Weat, is that you're wasting my time with a pointless battle.
___

"Marco still silent."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
KEK
---
-It seems to work-
___

Lady Artemis!

___

The only conflict I take with you, Weat, is that you're wasting my time with a pointless battle.
___

"Marco still silent."
Zelda: "His life will always be a torture..."
---
Arlon: -also there, using many Orbitars to attack foes from a distance-
---
Frank: "And you're wasting our time by just barging in uninvited!" :glare:
---
-happy Bryn?-

"Where did Weiss last see her...?"
___

"It spits bombs at him."
-after training?-
---
-which he tries to hit back like a baseball-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She can blend I.n with the other Hades units that way as well...An additional benefit of thisn temporary host."
___

Yeah, let's check it out!
___

"Like who, however?""
___

"Hiding inside a cabinet."
-Quite, thus she proceeds to act as one, going through the base-
---
-Thus they go there-
---
-Any of your characters you can think of?- :p
---
Paris: -Opens it- "Ah! Found you!"
___

Lady Artemis!

___

___

"Marco still silent."
---
---
---
-happy Bryn?-
-Subaru still asks her what's the one minimal chance to save himself, Beatrice startled at how calmly he's taking this, but tells him that since it's a curse for consumption, he's got to kill those who will eat him-

-And he realizes Rem's abscence is because she went to the forest to kill them and is now worried for her. Also Ram heard-
---
Artemis: "Here you go~!" -shooting lots- "Oh hey, the bot!"
---
-Man-
---
-Not happy, but calmed now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-happy Bryn?-
-Subaru still asks her what's the one minimal chance to save himself, Beatrice startled at how calmly he's taking this, but tells him that since it's a curse for consumption, he's got to kill those who will eat him-

-And he realizes Rem's abscence is because she went to the forest to kill them and is now worried for her. Also Ram heard-
---
---
-Man-
---
...W-Well. This is bad...
___

Nora: I'm glad to see you're in one piece this time, but if you have something to say, make it quick!

Forget about me! Artemis, something's going on with your dsughter!
___

With what I had planned, your people were always bound to find out and attempt to stop me anyway. Am I wrong, West? They always find the answer to threats on this scale, and the draining of magic would be no exception. Unfortunately for you, I have nothing to gain from getting your piece on this subject

"As soon as he finished talking, he cast Brutum Fulmen to make thunderbolts rain down on Frank relentless."

___

"There's that, at least..."

-Quite, thus she proceeds to act as one, going through the base-
---
-Thus they go there-
---
-Any of your characters you can think of?- :p
---
Paris: -Opens it- "Ah! Found you!"
"What dies she find...?"
___

"And meet the sailor unning it."
___

"The Stan twins, who were using their cards against their will."
___

Ack! Whata surprise! How did you find me?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Man-
---
___

Nora: I'm glad to see you're in one piece this time, but if you have something to say, make it quick!

___

With what I had planned, your people were always bound to find out and attempt to stop me anyway. Am I wrong, West? They always find the answer to threats on this scale, and the draining of magic would be no exception. Unfortunately for you, I have nothing to gain from getting your piece on this subject

"As soon as he finished talking, he cast Brutum Fulmen to make thunderbolts rain down on Frank relentless."

___

Zelda: "Rem!"
---
Arlon: "Atalanta? Oh dear, has she been driven to madness?"
---
-it hurt him a lot.... like, a real lot-

Frank: -coughs- "... There's a special place in hell for assholes like you..."
---
Byleth: "How are you now?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YEP-
---
Kanna: "And?"
-What's the result?-
---
Kama: "I am much more stronger than you, it's not even comparable"
"What does she find...?"
___

"And meet the sailor unning it."
___

"The Stan twins, who were using their cards against their will."
___

Ack! Whata surprise! How did you find me?
-So far she sees people that are fighting from both sides-
---
Aya: "Hello there?"
---
Cleopatra: "There I see some!"
---
Paris: "By chance"
___

___

___

---
---

---
-Subaru really wants to go to save Rem, and so does Ram, though it won't be easy for her. She reveals that, while she is an oni, she doesn't has a horn like Rem does, she can only use magic like clairvoyance and wind spells-

-Doesn't stops Subaru, who claims life is precious and doesn't wants to see both harmed, he wants to see how this will continue, and is determined-

-Thus the pinkette and him enter the forest... That said while he carries a sword when walking, he still shows just having human stamina, which Ram be like "pathetic". Still, the determination is there, the sword being given by the villagefolk as a thank gifts, and the kids snuck on his pockets some candy, a jewel, and as a prank a worm-
--------
Artemis: "......." -face turns into a scowl-
--------
-Damn... and Orion is still knocked out-
--------
Brynhildr: "I... Don't know..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Hopefully she's oksy... "

"Pearl blasted the last two ceiling-crawling Zebesians into gibs with laser blasts from her spear"
___

"It continues pursuing Revali, even jumping more than it's weaker counterpart was."
Unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

-What's the result?-
---

---
---
---
"All kinds of soldiers..."
__

"Zhe may recognize him as one of the sailors from Windfall."
___

(It's the older Pines twins!)
___

Awwww, really?

---
---

---
-What's the result?-
---

---
---
---

-Subaru really wants to go to save Rem, and so does Ram, though it won't be easy for her. She reveals that, while she is an oni, she doesn't has a horn like Rem does, she can only use magic like clairvoyance and wind spells-

-Doesn't stops Subaru, who claims life is precious and doesn't wants to see both harmed, he wants to see how this will continue, and is determined-

-Thus the pinkette and him enter the forest... That said while he carries a sword when walking, he still shows just having human stamina, which Ram be like "pathetic". Still, the determination is there, the sword being given by the villagefolk as a thank gifts, and the kids snuck on his pockets some candy, a jewel, and as a prank a worm-
--------
--------
--------
Awww, how sweet-!

I can think of some people who would be pissed at that prank, though.
___

Nora: What?!

Something happened to Kamui before her, and...Things apparently got worse from there.
___

We'll see about that.

"More thundefbolts"

___

"She deserves better than this..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Hopefully she's oksy... "

"Pearl blasted the last two ceiling-crawling Zebesians into gibs with laser blasts from her spear"
___

"It continues pursuing Revali, even jumping more than it's weaker counterpart was."
Weiss: -worried...-
---
-Revali keeps his distance and shoots arrows-

--------
--------
--------
Awww, how sweet-!

___

Something happened to Kamui before her, and...Things apparently got worse from there.
___

We'll see about that.

"More thundefbolts"

___

Zelda: -not one of them, giggling at it-
---
Arlon: "The ruling dragon as well? That sounds critical."
---
-KNOCKOUT-
---
Byleth: "You don't know?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-AN EXPLOSION OF ENERGY-
---
Kanna: "You think so?"
-But how Kamui-
---
Kama: "...Isn't it obvious?"
"All kinds of soldiers..."
__

"Zhe may recognize him as one of the sailors from Windfall."
___

(It's the older Pines twins!)
___

Awwww, really?
-There are many perfect candidates...-
---
Aya: "Oh, aren't you from that one lively island?"
---
Nitocris: "Now how to take theirs..."
Scáthach: "I'll keep them distracted"
---
Paris: "Sorry" :p
Awww, how sweet-!

___

___

We'll see about that.

"More thundefbolts"

___

---
---
-KNOCKOUT-
---
Osakabehime: -Same for her as he throws it off-

-After killing a few and Ram's usual "you're pathetic Balse" he asks why she has no horn, to which she has a brief flashback to hers being cut and replied "nothing, something dumb happened and it got cut, so now I depend on Rem", and he apologized for asking-
------
Artemis: "...How is she?"
------
-Welp, not good news-
------
Brynhildr: "I... I never wanted to kill him" -sob-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-There are many perfect candidates...-
---
Aya: "Oh, aren't you from that one lively island?"
---
Nitocris: "Now how to take theirs..."
Scáthach: "I'll keep them distracted"
---
Paris: "Sorry" :p
"One from either Chaldea or troops from the Alliance..."
___

"He'd answer yes, as a matter of fact, he is, and that he runs this island's boating competition during the day time."
___

(So will I.)

"Stan noticed them, and quickly used the Berserker card."

"Ford followed suit, and switched to Archer."
___

Darn! And here I thought I had found the perfect hiding spot, too! Oh well, this was still a good game!

---
---
-KNOCKOUT-
---

-After killing a few and Ram's usual "you're pathetic Balse" he asks why she has no horn, to which she has a brief flashback to hers being cut and replied "nothing, something dumb happened and it got cut, so now I depend on Rem", and he apologized for asking-
------
------
-Welp, not good news-
------
Aw g-geez...

That'll be brought up again later...
___

Kamui's family is trying to help her...

...I figured Atalanta could use help from her family, too...

"Which also implies that Heshima is unable to help Ata right now..."
___

"The went a fairly far distance from Orion, though, putting Toffee many rooms away from him by now."

"...So There's a chance the Grand Archer could wake up, and escape or fight back with the time Frank bought him.
___

Marco: ...Yeah, we know...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"One from either Chaldea or troops from the Alliance..."
___

"He'd answer yes, as a matter of fact, he is, and that he runs this island's boating competition during the day time."
___

(So will I.)

"Stan noticed them, and quickly used the Berserker card."

"Ford followed suit, and switched to Archer."
___

Darn! And here I thought I had found the perfect hiding spot, too! Oh well, this was still a good game!
-Preferably one of the former...-
---
Aya: "So, how the competitions work?"
---
Scáthach: "We have little options then" -turns into Assassin-
---
Paris: "Sorry it lasted short"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But how Kamui-
---
Kama: "...Isn't it obvious?"
-she flinched, but not much else-
---
Kanna: "Y-You're right... Kama is so strong~" :b:

------
------
-Welp, not good news-
------
Aw g-geez...

___

___

"The went a fairly far distance from Orion, though, putting Toffee many rooms away from him by now."

"...So There's a chance the Grand Archer could wake up, and escape or fight back with the time Frank bought him.
___

Zelda: "Ram..."
---
Arlon: "What of her Pokemon? Aren't they always together...?"
---
-Frank's job here is done- :p
---
Ingrid: "That curse of yours..."

"Not enough to break her focus from fighting the attacking zebesians, however."
___

"It surprisingly managed to avoid them by sidestepping the arrows."
-thankfully not or else she'd already be dead-
---
Revali: "WHAT?!"

Daruk: "I'll hold it back while you two go all out!" -rolling around the robot birb-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Aw g-geez...

___

___

___

---
---
---
Hayate: "What happened? ...Actually, where are their parents?"

Medea: "What if they lost them in an attack...?"

-Ram explains that usually, onis possess two horns, but twins instead possess one each. That makes them ostracized and usually they are killed right after being born, but they survived, and while Rem is stronger with it and can absorb nearby mana, having their horns out can make them go out of control, and Rem is shown killing a bunch of Olgarms madly-

-That's why she's so worried about her, Subaru admiring how much she cares-
---
Artemis: "What happened to him?" -she said in a deeper and more demanding tone than her usual voice-
---
-Preferably escape, he knows what little chances he has on Toffee, and that if he gets his soul, it'll be the worse for others-
---
Brynhildr: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I went that insane..."
-she flinched, but not much else-
---
Kanna: "Y-You're right... Kama is so strong~" :b:
Vita: "Hey you there!"
---
Kama: "Exactly, much more than you can imagine"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Preferably one of the former...-
---
Aya: "So, how the competitions work?"
---
Scáthach: "We have little options then" -turns into Assassin-
---
Paris: "Sorry it lasted short"
"They'll never see it coming..."
___

"The competitor can earn large amounts of money by collect rupees while traveling the course, if they can clear it in time after collecting said rupees, that is."

"Whoever's steering the boat can travel over horizontally floating barrels in the water, which have rupees attached to them. Vertically floating barrels with rupees are also present, but those have to be jumped over."
___

"Arrows being fired!"
___

Not at all!

-thankfully not or else she'd already be dead-
---
Revali: "WHAT?!"

Daruk: "I'll hold it back while you two go all out!" -rolling around the robot birb-
"And lacking dust, she's having much more success fighting the ground-based ones within her range."
___

Dedede: Works for me! "Flamethrower primed."

"The Torizo immediately fires eye beams at Daruk."

---
---
---

-Ram explains that usually, onis possess two horns, but twins instead possess one each. That makes them ostracized and usually they are killed right after being born, but they survived, and while Rem is stronger with it and can absorb nearby mana, having their horns out can make them go out of control, and Rem is shown killing a bunch of Olgarms madly-

---
Artemis: "What happened to him?" -she said in a deeper and more demanding tone than her usual voice-
---
-Preferably escape, he knows what little chances he has on Toffee, and that if he gets his soul, it'll be the worse for others-
---
"Visibly felt awful for them, not even sure of what to say..."

"Undyne was pretty much in the same boat...."

___

"It actually made Jenny unnerved..."

...I didn't see what happened, but... he's unconscious...

"But if what Jenny said about Kamui is true, that pretty much narrows it down to only one possible suspect..."
___

"Frank lost the battle, but he may have saved Orion yet."

"Toffee was making his way back to where the Grand Servant was."
___

Marco: It's not your fault...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They'll never see it coming..."
___

"The competitor can earn large amounts of money by collect rupees while traveling the course, if they can clear it in time after collecting said rupees, that is."

"Whoever's steering the boat can travel over horizontally floating barrels in the water, which have rupees attached to them. Vertically floating barrels with rupees are also present, but those have to be jumped over."
___

"Arrows being fired!"
___

Not at all!
---
Aya: "Oh, simple in concept, but requires skill..."
---
-Scáthach dodged, while Cleopatra sent her snake to attack-
---
Paris: "Now it's my turn yo hide!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Aya: "Oh, simple in concept, but requires skill..."
---
-Scáthach dodged, while Cleopatra sent her snake to attack-
---
Paris: "Now it's my turn yo hide!"
"I should've expected that :p"
___

I...I'm up for giving it a shot!
___

"Berserker Stan attempted to wrestle the snake."

"Rockruff was safely distracting Archer Ford by using Double Team to make false duplicates of himself."

___

Exactly! But I must warn you, Lancer is great at locating his opposition! I will find you in no time if you cannot find the perfect hiding spot!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I should've expected that :p"
___

I...I'm up for giving it a shot!
___

"Berserker Stan attempted to wrestle the snake."

"Rockruff was safely distracting Archer Ford by using Double Team to make false duplicates of himself."

___

Exactly! But I must warn you, Lancer is great at locating his opposition! I will find you in no time if you cannot find the perfect hiding spot!
-It was the perfect chance- :p
---
Aya: "Same here~!"
-Lusamine will watch from the sidelines-
---
-The snake was trying to bite him while locked-
---
Paris: "That sounds challenging..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It was the perfect chance- :p
---
Aya: "Same here~!"
-Lusamine will watch from the sidelines-
---
-The snake was trying to bite him while locked-
---
Paris: "That sounds challenging..."
"It was the perfect use of it .:p"

"Security cameras, turrets and other Hades units all ignore her, detecting an unusual substance on the Hades unit, but the system cannot determine that it is a threat."
___

We'll take smaller boats for this one.

"Yeah, Lusamine has to remain safe."
___

"It succeeds since he wasn't focused on blocking attacks."
___

That is the point! Ho ho!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Vita: "Hey you there!"
---
Kama: "Exactly, much more than you can imagine"
Kamui: "Hm? Ready for more pain, little girl?"
---
Kanna: "It's why I feel safe around you~" :3

-Gods, this child is just too cute, isn't she?-

---
---
---

___

"But if what Jenny said about Kamui is true, that pretty much narrows it down to only one possible suspect..."
___

___

Zelda: "So she went alone to avoid killing Subaru... that's sweet."
---
Arlon: "The crazed dragon must have happened..."
---
-Frank is a hero to Orion now? :V-
---
Byleth: "Feeling better now?"

And lacking dust, she's having much more success fighting the ground-based ones within her range."
___

Dedede: Works for me! "Flamethrower primed."

"The Torizo immediately fires eye beams at Daruk."
-after all, she's skilled even without the Dust-
---
-PROTECTION SPELL REFLECT-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Blackbeard: -Ordering some figures of her online-

Medea: "She's starting to really appreciate him... Very contrasting to before"

-Subaru decides to give Rem a favor ad get some Olgarms off her. How? Well, he guesses that, if he tries to reveal about his Return from Death, Satella's scent might get more of those demons into him, so he tries, and while he did feel his heart tugged by the witch before finishing the sentence, it worked-

-Ram be like "what did you do Balse?! many are coming we haven't found her!" and he replies that since she's trying to kill more demons, then she'll inevitably come to them-
---
Artemis: "Where. Are. They?"
---
-Eeyup, frankly he laments not being able to help him, but knows it'd be worse for everyone if his soul was taken-
---
Brynhildr: -Sobs- "Yes..."
"It was the perfect use of it .:p"

"Security cameras, turrets and other Hades units all ignore her, detecting an unusual substance on the Hades unit, but the system cannot determine that it is a threat."
___

We'll take smaller boats for this one.

"Yeah, Lusamine has to remain safe."
___

"It succeeds since he wasn't focused on blocking attacks."
___

That is the point! Ho ho!
-Indeed, after all, it's not like they had Phazon before to analyze it-
---
-So she decides to just watch as the ghost and the reptile get on boats-
---
-So he gets bitten in the arm-
Cleopatra: "We aren't trying to kill him, Ra! Just steal the crown!"
---
Paris: "Then I'll try my best to take it..."
Kamui: "Hm? Ready for more pain, little girl?"
---
Kanna: "It's why I feel safe around you~" :3

-Gods, this child is just too cute, isn't she?-
Vita: "Oh I'm not gonna fall as easy this time!" -loading a cartridge into her hammer-
---
-It's somewhat disgusting to her, admittedly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

-Subaru decides to give Rem a favor ad get some Olgarms off her. How? Well, he guesses that, if he tries to reveal about his Return from Death, Satella's scent might get more of those demons into him, so he tries, and while he did feel his heart tugged by the witch before finishing the sentence, it worked-

-Ram be like "what did you do Balse?! many are coming we haven't found her!" and he replies that since she's trying to kill more demons, then she'll inevitably come to them-
---
---
-Eeyup, frankly he laments not being able to help him, but knows it'd be worse for everyone if his soul was taken-
---
Clever plan...Let's hope this works out.
___

...I'll show you.

"She came here to get her help in getting Ata to snap back to normal, though, so if it turns into Artemis trying to go after Kamui, the robot will use all of her strength to keep that from happening."

"Neither the dragoness nor the lioness are themselves right now, and she's trying to see to it that they're returned to normal with minimal damage..."

___

"Toffee is less than amused by this turn of events..."

"And very much so. If Orion fell in battle to the lizard, they'd be even worse off than simply not allowing Orion to fight the guy to begin with..."
___

"At the least..."

-Indeed, after all, it's not like they had Phazon before to analyze it-
---
-So she decides to just watch as the ghost and the reptile get on boats-
---
-So he gets bitten in the arm-
Cleopatra: "We aren't trying to kill him, Ra! Just steal the crown!"
---
Paris: "Then I'll try my best to take it..."
"They never managed to get a hold of Dark Samus or her work, after all."
___

Let's farm some good rupees from this!
___

"Stan punches Ra in the face."

"Guy can punch out a dinosaur even without powers, so that naturally hurt."
___

That's the spirit! Now, I will begin the countdown as soon as you are ready to search for the perfect hiding spot!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Amethyst pulled them down with her whip, and she and Pearl worked together to finish them off."
___

Dedede: Not tough enough! I'll turn ya to scrap yet! "Charging his hammer"

"The Torizo spits bombs at them all."
Weiss: "Whoa..."
---
Revali: -charging more shock arrows!-

Vita: "Oh I'm not gonna fall as easy this time!" -loading a cartridge into her hammer-
---
-It's somewhat disgusting to her, admittedly-
Kamui: "Hm?"
---
-what a bad goddess :V-

---
---
---
___

...I'll show you.

"She came here to get her help in getting Ata to snap back to normal, though, so if it turns into Artemis trying to go after Kamui, the robot will use all of her strength to keep that from happening."

"Neither the dragoness nor the lioness are themselves right now, and she's trying to see to it that they're returned to normal with minimal damage..."

___

"And very much so. If Orion fell in battle to the lizard, they'd be even worse off than simply not allowing Orion to fight the guy to begin with..."
___

"At the least..."
Zelda: -on the egde of her seat!-
---
Arlon: "Now, please, Lady Artemis, calm youself..."
---
-Frank lost the fight, but he totally gave Chaldea a good advantage-

-poor Toffee :V-
---
Byleth: "Think you can fight?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

...I'll show you.

___

___

"At the least..."
---
---

---
-Ram be like "you better wish I don't kill you after this, Balse!" as she uses wind magic on them-

-Next scene has Subaru running away from the demonic hounds as he carries Ram, whose mana ran down quite fast-

Osakabehime: "So that was bluff"
------
Artemis: "I need to see how my child is doing!"
------
-That said, there is stil Hassan...-
------
-Brynhildr quietly nodded-
"They never managed to get a hold of Dark Samus or her work, after all."
___

Let's farm some good rupees from this!
___

"Stan punches Ra in the face."

"Guy can punch out a dinosaur even without powers, so that naturally hurt."
___

That's the spirit! Now, I will begin the countdown as soon as you are ready to search for the perfect hiding spot!
-Either way she fakes for now being a Hades unit while looking for a perfect target-
---
Aya: "Maybe we can buy something pretty after" :p
---
-Surprising the serpent with how strong he was by default-
---
Paris: "Alright, count on me!"
Kamui: "Hm?"
---
-what a bad goddess :V-
-I mentioned it once in a reply to KoP, but the system used by the Wolkenritter consists on the use of magic-charged cartridges on their devices to allow for easier mana outbursts, and she's doing such thing now-
---
-She is an evil of humanity after all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: Don't sweat it! You weren't so bad yourself.
___

"Alien technology, after all."
Weiss: "Thank you." :)
---
-fair enough- :p

-I mentioned it once in a reply to KoP, but the system used by the Wolkenritter consists on the use of magic-charged cartridges on their devices to allow for easier mana outbursts, and she's doing such thing now-
---
-She is an evil of humanity after all-
Kamui: -intrigued-
---
-don't they love humanity? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Either way she fakes for now being a Hades unit while looking for a perfect target-
---
Aya: "Maybe we can buy something pretty after" :p
---
-Surprising the serpent with how strong he was by default-
---
Paris: "Alright, count on me!"
"Who will she find?"
___

I like the way you think!
___

(Whoa...)

"Ledt hook!"
___

I totally will!

Weiss: "Thank you." :)
---
-fair enough- :p
Pearl: I admire your refined style of combat.

Amethyst: Fightjng gracefully's not really my thing, but hey, it gets the job done.

Pearl: Oh please, Amethyst, even you use some of my strategies when you fight.
___

Dedede: What's this thing made out of?! "Hammer swings are doing only minor damage to it."

---
---

---
-Ram be like "you better wish I don't kill you after this, Balse!" as she uses wind magic on them-

-Next scene has Subaru running away from the demonic hounds as he carries Ram, whose mana ran down quite fast-

------
------
------

------
------
------

Eeeeyup...
___

Yes, I came here so you could help her. Just...Remain calm, please?
___

"Toffee is both in search of and wary of Hassan, since one good hit from him could spell his fate..."
___

Marco: Good...I-I'm really sorry about all that...

Top Bottom