• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ozymandias: "If those here aren't defeated, they'll just go attack someone else, don't they?"
---
-It should, she just doesn't knows it...-
---
Abigail: "I wanted to though"
---
-Not gonna spoil, but let's say it's playing out like a certain boss from his campaign-
Star: ...They might eventually, but right now? It's mostly me they're after...

"She'd be genuinely surprised to find out that other villains allied with Toffee have their own goals in mind during the attack"

___

"No one else seems to either...At least, if she ever did use it, say, in a moment of desperation, which is very unlikely, she would be perfectly fine after using it and be able to retain her mind"

"With that said, what memory happens next?"
___

Specter: Well, that was very thoughtful of you, Abigail. May I see it?
___

HE'LL BE FINE! HE'S TREATING IT LIKE A BATTLE!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At least it's only mild symptoms, then. For your sake, I hope and pray that it isn't COVID at all...

If it is, then, well, chances are very high that it's only a mild case, at least. There's that.
Didn't have enough symptoms to qualify for testing (had a fever, but it was gone by dinnertime), but the pain was very obviously there (which is why I didn't reply much), so they did X-Rays to see if it was either pneumonia, some kind of virus or some kind of tumor.

It's too early to tell even with X-Rays (guess my body just reacted insanely early?) which, combined with the fact that my sister is being tested for the legit COVID, led to the hospital staff suggesting that I take a day or two to see if it gets worse.

Might actually get two weeks off anyway if my sister has COVID because our workplace would have to close down.

Psycho Pink: "I really, really hate you"

-Psycho Red just followed Ruby, while Psycho Yellow kneed Yang, Psycho Black was trying to stab Blake with his rod, and Psycho Blue attacked Weiss with his axe while she tried to summon those familiars-

-Can't speak for the A-Squad, but the Psycho Rangers have been shown to have heat visors, so the mist is useless against the 5 of them-
---
-Well, try Weiss-
---
-I should have someone witness the Hedlok vs Alexandrite fight-
---
-He saw as Lord Drakkon was going to the cells to free the Ranger Slayer and Trini-
"Sans eyes went black" The feeling's mutual.

"Winter intended to use her Z-Move when the time was right"

"Heshima did as well, having at least obtained the Electrium Z off-screen"

"The Pokemon...actually communicated with each other on this plan, and worked together to try and group up the Psycho Rangers in one spot."

"Heshima ran circles around them at high speeds"

"Moana kept casting Waterfalls to shove them into a small given area"

"Greg uses attacks similar to those of Sans' bone wall attacks, in order to limit their area of movement similar to what Heshima is doing"

"And since Undyne still has her strength and knows how to speak Pokemon, she helped them in the plan by suddenly grabbing Psycho Red's leg and throwing him at a wall"
___

"The Vulpix has no idea..."
___

"Alexandrite roared and charged into battle, while Steven used his floating powers to land on the ground slowly and safely"

"But whooooooo, Digi?"
___

Ranger Slayer and her subordinate. It's been a long time.

"To Lord Drakkon" Nicely done.
-Ruby was now a red comet-like thing with how fast she was and... split in three?-

-Yang took the hit and punched back-

-Blake used her Semblance to lead Psycho Black into a trap-

-Weiss replied with glyph shots-
---
-try what?-

-this whole hospital mess made me lost track of this side plot-
---
-Hedlok spit a ball of energy while its host... buffed himself up?-
---
-nicely done indeed-

Really hope you get better...

Scathach: Come to think of, I don't have much in mine after it was destroyed.
---
-Oh welp, will they eventually find Pan?-
---
-And even jumps on it-
---
Void: "Hey Sothis, your host reminds mine a bit of her husband" :p
-should she fix it to give this precious student of hers a second home?-
---
-maybe :p-
---
Pan: Cute~
---
Sothis: :laugh:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...They might eventually, but right now? It's mostly me they're after...

"She'd be genuinely surprised to find out that other villains allied with Toffee have their own goals in mind during the attack"

___

"No one else seems to either...At least, if she ever did use it, say, in a moment of desperation, which is very unlikely, she would be perfectly fine after using it and be able to retain her mind"

"With that said, what memory happens next?"
___

Specter: Well, that was very thoughtful of you, Abigail. May I see it?
___

HE'LL BE FINE! HE'S TREATING IT LIKE A BATTLE!
Ozymandias: "Hmph, even then, I cannot leave my sphinxes here!"
---
-Argonauts-
---
Abigail: "Here it is!"

artworks-000614695609-94p6n1-t300x300.jpg

---
-Cross the finish line!-
"Sans eyes went black" The feeling's mutual.

"Winter intended to use her Z-Move when the time was right"

"Heshima did as well, having at least obtained the Electrium Z off-screen"

"The Pokemon...actually communicated with each other on this plan, and worked together to try and group up the Psycho Rangers in one spot."

"Heshima ran circles around them at high speeds"

"Moana kept casting Waterfalls to shove them into a small given area"

"Greg uses attacks similar to those of Sans' bone wall attacks, in order to limit their area of movement similar to what Heshima is doing"

"And since Undyne still has her strength and knows how to speak Pokemon, she helped them in the plan by suddenly grabbing Psycho Red's leg and throwing him at a wall"
___

"The Vulpix has no idea..."
___

"Alexandrite roared and charged into battle, while Steven used his floating powers to land on the ground slowly and safely"

"But whooooooo, Digi?"
___

Ranger Slayer and her subordinate. It's been a long time.

"To Lord Drakkon" Nicely done.
-Ruby was now a red comet-like thing with how fast she was and... split in three?-

---
-try what?-

---
---
-nicely done indeed-
Psycho Red: "What th-?" -it was in this confusion that Undyne managed to grab an throw him, leading him and Psycho Pink to be caught in the attack-

-Psycho Yellow grabbed Yang's fist... And laughed, as she began to absorb energy from her-

-The trap Psycho Back fell in landed him in the same spot to be attacked by the Pokémon as Pink and Red-

-Psycho Blue deflected the energy shots by striking them aside with his axe-
---
-Same to an extent-
---
-Um... Angra watches?- :V
---
Trini: Oh crap...

Ranger Slayer: "My liege" -kneels down-

Lord Drakkon: "Stand up, Ranger Slayer. You know that you're only valuable here due to your Power Coin"

Ranger Slayer: "I know, my liege. My capture was unfortunate, and the Gravezord destroyed, but I will lend my services once more"

Lord Drakkon: "Then put them to use. If you fail me once more... I will personally make sure your execution isn't painless"

Ranger Slayer: "Yes, my liege"

Trini: Kimmy...
-should she fix it to give this precious student of hers a second home?-
---
-maybe :p-
---
Pan: Cute~
---
Sothis: :laugh:
-Whenever she wants to visit, absolutely-
---
-Then a green haired goddess, a tanned child who should learn a lesson in decency and a blue-haired dancer burst in!-
---
Shiki: First that Code Holder, now this other goddess or whatever...
Void: Ain't I lucky~? :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Whenever she wants to visit, absolutely-
---
-Then a green haired goddess, a tanned child who should learn a lesson in decency and a blue-haired dancer burst in!-
---
Shiki: First that Code Holder, now this other goddess or whatever...
Void: Ain't I lucky~? :V
-how will she add furniture to her room?-
---
-YES-

Pan: -tucking Erika in-
---
-yes, very lucky indeed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Didn't have enough symptoms to qualify for testing (had a fever, but it was gone by dinnertime), but the pain was very obviously there (which is why I didn't reply much), so they did X-Rays to see if it was either pneumonia, some kind of virus or some kind of tumor.

It's too early to tell even with X-Rays (guess my body just reacted insanely early?) which, combined with the fact that my sister is being tested for the legit COVID, led to the hospital staff suggesting that I take a day or two to see if it gets worse.

Might actually get two weeks off anyway if my sister has COVID because our workplace would have to close down.
Honestly? Time off or not, just do what's best for you and your health right now, because this even if those are all just possibilities they considered and not actually the cause, it still sounds like scary stuff.

---
-try what?-

---
---
-nicely done indeed-
Psycho Red: "What th-?" -it was in this confusion that Undyne managed to grab an throw him, leading him and Psycho Pink to be caught in the attack-

-Psycho Yellow grabbed Yang's fist... And laughed, as she began to absorb energy from her-

-The trap Psycho Back fell in landed him in the same spot to be attacked by the Pokémon as Pink and Red-

---
-Same to an extent-
---
---

Lord Drakkon: "Stand up, Ranger Slayer. You know that you're only valuable here due to your Power Coin"

Ranger Slayer: "I know, my liege. My capture was unfortunate, and the Gravezord destroyed, but I will lend my services once more"

Lord Drakkon: "Then put them to use. If you fail me once more... I will personally make sure your execution isn't painless"

"At that point, with three of the Psycho Rangers trapped, Heshima used Gigavolt Havoc while Winter used Subzero Slammer"

"Both Z-Moves were used on them at the same time"

"And Undyne had them surrounded with spears from all directions to ensure they couldn't avoid being struck by both Z-Moves"

___

"What they were going to try doing is trying to understand Winter and reply to her directly. That way they can also surprise her with the fact that they've learned some Pokespeak to begin with"
___

"Sure, why not?"

Steven: Uh oh, he's getting stronger!

"Alexandrite is undeterred and took the blow before trying to beat Hedlok's host down to the ground"
___

It's not my place to say, but, why waste a valuable soldier over one or two failures? She did the jobs I had previously requested her to do without issue. No matter. You're her superior, after all, while I'm merely an affiliate. I just advise that you reconsider.

"Toffee knew Star was nearby, and went on his way after that"

"The Battleship Halberd arrived moments later just as the lizard predicted, and did not hesitate to fire on enemy aircraft and ground vehicles"

Ozymandias: "Hmph, even then, I cannot leave my sphinxes here!"
---
-Argonauts-
---
Abigail: "Here it is!"

View attachment 266800
---
-Cross the finish line!-
(Then try to take them with you, Ozy! I'm not gonna leave you behind)
___

"He's expecting to see a younger Jason, a younger Medea, and of course Heracles, in addition to the other members of the crew whom he has never met"
___

Specter: Hmm, you went with a plush instead?
___

"He is just about to do it...!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-how will she add furniture to her room?-
---
-YES-

Pan: -tucking Erika in-
---
-yes, very lucky indeed-
-She'll have to gain money and buy stuff-
---
Kuro: "Halt there, yo-! Huh?"
---
Void: "I guess I'm enjoying my time more as a disembodied consciousness than anything~"
Shiki: I preferred when we couldn't communicate.
Void: "I know that~" :p
(Then try to take them with you, Ozy! I'm not gonna leave you behind)
___

"He's expecting to see a younger Jason, a younger Medea, and of course Heracles, in addition to the other members of the crew whom he has never met"
___

Specter: Hmm, you went with a plush instead?
___

"He is just about to do it...!"
Cleopatra: -Grabs his wrist- "Shut up and come! I need to see Pandora, Medusa and Phosphora! And we need to grab Nito!"

Ozymandias: "Hey! Wait, you're right, where is Nitocris?!" -it's pretty clear to anyone that three resident pharaos are quite close, being in a sort of fraternal bond-
---
-Surprisingly, it was Jason who approached her-
---
Abigail: "It's so soft~"
---
-Nothing stopping him...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cleopatra: -Grabs his wrist- "Shut up and come! I need to see Pandora, Medusa and Phosphora! And we need to grab Nito!"

Ozymandias: "Hey! Wait, you're right, where is Nitocris?!" -it's pretty clear to anyone that three resident pharaos are quite close, being in a sort of fraternal bond-
---
-Surprisingly, it was Jason who approached her-
---
Abigail: "It's so soft~"
---
-Nothing stopping him...-
"They're like siblings...and the kind that wouldn't just leave each other behind"

(We'll find her, Ozy...just don't stay here all by yourself.)

Star: Then come with us! We're all stronger together!

The reunion of pharoahs can wait.
___

"Heshima was definitely surprised, and waited to see how this played out before drawing any conclusions"
___

Specter: Hmm. Now you have one for each member of your family, including yourself.
___

"While still running towards the finish line, he turned his head slightky just to see if King Knight really was okay"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly? Time off or not, just do what's best for you and your health right now, because this even if those are all just possibilities they considered and not actually the cause, it still sounds like scary stuff.
Yeah, I'll do my best. Especially in those crazy times.

Will call a doctor if it gets worse.

---
-Same to an extent-
---
---

"At that point, with three of the Psycho Rangers trapped, Heshima used Gigavolt Havoc while Winter used Subzero Slammer"

"And Undyne had them surrounded with spears from all directions to ensure they couldn't avoid being struck by both Z-Moves"

___

"What they were going to try doing is trying to understand Winter and reply to her directly. That way they can also surprise her with the fact that they've learned some Pokespeak to begin with"
___

"Sure, why not?"

"Alexandrite is undeterred and took the blow before trying to beat Hedlok's host down to the ground"
___

It's not my place to say, but, why waste a valuable soldier over one or two failures? She did the jobs I had previously requested her to do without issue. No matter. You're her superior, after all, while I'm merely an affiliate. I just advise that you reconsider.

"The Battleship Halberd arrived moments later just as the lizard predicted, and did not hesitate to fire on enemy aircraft and ground vehicles"
Yang: -shot her with the other arm's gauntlet- She can absorb energy?!

-Ruby saw Yang's situation and got behind Yellow to aim for her-

-Nora rushed towards Blue to strike him with her hammer while Ren offered extra fire for Weiss-

-Qrow will probably fight someone too :p-

-She'll have to gain money and buy stuff-
---
Kuro: "Halt there, yo-! Huh?"
---
Void: "I guess I'm enjoying my time more as a disembodied consciousness than anything~"
Shiki: I preferred when we couldn't communicate.
Void: "I know that~" :p
-both forms of Scathach agreed that it was worth it... but in different ways-

-Scathach wanted to make a small training room while the summer form wanted a comfortable and inviting home-
---
Pan: -ruffling Erika's hair- "Try not to be too loud... She's sleeping~"
---
Sothis: "You'll get used to it." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Nora rushed towards Blue to strike him with her hammer while Ren offered extra fire for Weiss-

-And indeed, the Red, Pink and Black Psycho Rangers look heavily damaged-

Psycho Yellow: "Nice ability you have, to absorb energy and get stronger. Hope you don't mind I copy it~"

-Psycho Blue blocked Nora's attack, but received Ren's shots and winced-

-Qrow sees the mage knight Koragg battling King Hassan-

The rest wasn't replied, Uni.
"They're like siblings...and the kind that wouldn't just leave each other behind"

(We'll find her, Ozy...just don't stay here all by yourself.)

Star: Then come with us! We're all stronger together!

The reunion of pharoahs can wait.
___

"Heshima was definitely surprised, and waited to see how this played out before drawing any conclusions"
___

Specter: Hmm. Now you have one for each member of your family, including yourself.
___

"While still running towards the finish line, he turned his head slightky just to see if King Knight really was okay"
-Ozymandias jumped in-
---
Jason: "Hello there, you must be Atalanta"
Atalanta: "...And you are?"
Jason: "Oh, my name is Jason, surely you've heard of me"
Atalanta: "You're one the students of Lord Chiron..."
---
Ingrid: "Hm! Ingrid's left though..."
---
-He was spinning on BB's head-
-both forms of Scathach agreed that it was worth it... but in different ways-

-Scathach wanted to make a small training room while the summer form wanted a comfortable and inviting home-
---
Pan: -ruffling Erika's hair- "Try not to be too loud... She's sleeping~"
---
Sothis: "You'll get used to it." :)
Scathach: This is strange... I am in control and fully aware of my actions in both forms, yet I can't help but still behave somewhat different between them. I wonder if anyone else's Saint Graph got the same effect...

-Meanwhile Carmilla was inside Elizabeth's brain demanding to be let out only to not be listened over idol songs Liz has in her mind-
---
Kuro: "Oh sorry..." -low voice- "You!!!"
---
Shiki: "So you can listen to yours since years back?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'll do my best. Especially in those crazy times.

Will call a doctor if it gets worse.
The sooner the pandemic's over, the better.

Here's hoping it doesn't. Stay safe as always, bud.

Psycho Yellow: "Nice ability you have, to absorb energy and get stronger. Hope you don't mind I copy it~"

"And while the Psycho Rangers in question were still trying to recover from the serious damage dealt by Heshima and Winter's Z-Moves, Greg struck all three of them with Poison Jab to finish the job"

"Seems like Yang may have just found a new rival..."

"Moana snuck up on the A-Squad to capture their leader, using Wrap"

-
-Ozymandias jumped in-
---
Jason: "Hello there, you must be Atalanta"
Atalanta: "...And you are?"
Jason: "Oh, my name is Jason, surely you've heard of me"
Atalanta: "You're one the students of Lord Chiron..."
---
Ingrid: "Hm! Ingrid's left though..."
---
-He was spinning on BB's head-

"
"To be greeted with a jab from a lengthy green magic sword"

(Ozy! Wait, that voice...)

"Making his presence clear as he steps into the room"

Hello, Princess.

Star: Toffee...

(...Wh-Wh-What?! Y-You're alive?!)

"Ozymandias recognized the lizard as the one who ordered a similar attack on Chaldea's base in the past, as well as the one who ordered the capture of most of their Pokemon before he threatened to crush them to death, Patxi being among the victims"
___

"He still watching"
___

(You wrote Abigail's name as Ingrid's, there :p)

Specter: Ah, right, she's become a big sister figure to you as well.
___

IN A SENSE, I THINK WE BOTH WON TODAY! NYEH HEH HEH!

"Finish line crossed!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"To be greeted with a jab from a lengthy green magic sword"

(Ozy! Wait, that voice...)

"Making his presence clear as he steps into the room"

Hello, Princess.

Star: Toffee...

(...Wh-Wh-What?! Y-You're alive?!)

"Ozymandias recognized the lizard as the one who ordered a similar attack on Chaldea's base in the past, as well as the one who ordered the capture of most of their Pokemon before he threatened to crush them to death, Patxi being among the victims"
___

"He still watching"
___

(You wrote Abigail's name as Ingrid's, there :p)

Specter: Ah, right, she's become a big sister figure to you as well.
___

IN A SENSE, I THINK WE BOTH WON TODAY! NYEH HEH HEH!

"Finish line crossed!"
Ozymandias: "...You are the one who dared kidnap the Pharaoh's partner?"
---
Atalanta: "What do you want?"
Jason: "Oh, not much, I simply want you to join my crew"
Atalanta: "...What? Are you sure you're speaking to the right person?"
Jason: "Atalanta, huntress blessed by the goddess Artemis? I am positive of it"
---
Oops. :p

Abigail: "She's so kind to me~"
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ozymandias: "...You are the one who dared kidnap the Pharaoh's partner?"
---
Atalanta: "What do you want?"
Jason: "Oh, not much, I simply want you to join my crew"
Atalanta: "...What? Are you sure you're speaking to the right person?"
Jason: "Atalanta, huntress blessed by the goddess Artemis? I am positive of it"
---
Oops. :p

Abigail: "She's so kind to me~"
---
Yes. All for something much more significant, of course.

(...No...Y-You were destroyed in that castle! How are you back?!)

Star: What do you want with me?!

"Doesn't entertain her questions, and without hesitation cast a giant vine spell to try and capture the Mewnian Princess"

"If anyone stands in his way, he'll attack them as well"
___

(A bit surprising coming from the likes of him...)
___

Specter: Not unlike Oui.
___

"Papyrus won?!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yes. All for something much more significant, of course.

(...No...Y-You were destroyed in that castle! How are you back?!)

Star: What do you want with me?!

"Doesn't entertain her questions, and without hesitation cast a giant vine spell to try and capture the Mewnian Princess"

"If anyone stands in his way, he'll attack them as well"
___

(A bit surprising coming from the likes of him...)
___

Specter: Not unlike Oui.
___

"Papyrus won?!"
-Lily tried to fend it off-
---
Atalanta: "I am not going to go on some trip to be a concubine or slave of sorts to you"
Jason: "No, no, that's not what I want. I want to see many heroes boarding my fantastic Argo, and you are one of them"
Atalanta: "...Eh?"
Jason: "I have somewhat of a keen eye, and can recognise you're a very talented individual, no matter the gender"
---
Abigail: "I know~! They are so great~!"
---

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: This is strange... I am in control and fully aware of my actions in both forms, yet I can't help but still behave somewhat different between them. I wonder if anyone else's Saint Graph got the same effect...

-Meanwhile Carmilla was inside Elizabeth's brain demanding to be let out only to not be listened over idol songs Liz has in her mind-
---
Kuro: "Oh sorry..." -low voice- "You!!!"
---
Shiki: "So you can listen to yours since years back?"
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: -also low voice- "Much better~" -ruffling Erika's hair-
---
Byleth: "I lost track of how long..."

Sothis: "And how many timelines as well?" :p

Byleth: Sothis!

"And while the Psycho Rangers in question were still trying to recover from the serious damage dealt by Heshima and Winter's Z-Moves, Greg struck all three of them with Poison Jab to finish the job"

Yang: "Like hell you will!" -STRONK PUNCH-

-then Blue was attacked by the Arma Gigas-

-Qrow decides to help out Hassan-

now, to reply to stuff I forgot :V

-Same to an extent-
---
---

___

"Sure, why not?"

___

Weiss: "Winter?"
---
-the host and Hedlok threw out punches one at a time to try to overwhelm Alexandrite-
---
Coyle: -still in stealth mode- I hope they don't mind if I study this ship a little bit~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"Sure, why not?"

___

---
-the host and Hedlok threw out punches one at a time to try to overwhelm Alexandrite-
---
Coyle: -still in stealth mode- I hope they don't mind if I study this ship a little bit~
Psycho Yellow: -Was hit, but held the punch an was absorbing Yang's energy- "Haha, oh my, what's this? Seems someone has mommy issues" -yeah, they can read memories when absorbing energy too-

-Psycho Blue did a bold move and jumped right at the giant familiar's sword to leap from its handle at Weiss, axe swung-

A-Squad Red: "You think this is enough to hold me?"

Koragg: -Saw the state of the red, black and pink Psycho Rangers- "You are impressive warriors, but will not be enough..." -a purple magic circle appeared below him- "Uthe Major!" -purple light went right to the fallen Psycho Rangers-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rin waited-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angra: Okay, that doesn't looks good...
-Enemy planes try to shoot the Halberd down-

Lord Drakkon: "It's a simple matter of intimidation and discipline. Those under my command have to know well who is above them, and it's because of that fear that they perform their absolute best, they don't want to suffer any consequence, having the adrenaline to not disappoint their superiors and focus on it.

With that said, I do share your point of view, to extent. Valuable assets can't be lost for as long as you can find them any sort of use... After all, Rita is still breathing"
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: -also low voice- "Much better~" -ruffling Erika's hair-
---
Byleth: "I lost track of how long..."

Sothis: "And how many timelines as well?" :p

Byleth: Sothis!
Carmilla: "Let me out of this head, I'm begging it!"

Elizabeth's brain:
---
Kuro: "What are you doing to her?"
---
Void: "Time travelers? How interesting~"

-Sothis also saw Angra walk by, whistling like nothing happened, yet felt that man had something very wrong with him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Carmilla: "Let me out of this head, I'm begging it!"

Elizabeth's brain:
---
Kuro: "What are you doing to her?"
---
Void: "Time travelers? How interesting~"

-Sothis also saw Angra walk by, whistling like nothing happened, yet felt that man had something very wrong with him-
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: "Being a good big sister?"
---
Byleth: Weren't you the one who said we shouldn't share much on our first day?

Sothis: "I have a good feeling about Void." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: "Being a good big sister?"
---
Byleth: Weren't you the one who said we shouldn't share much on our first day?

Sothis: "I have a good feeling about Void." :p
-Nora remembered then that there was an older Elizabeth who was a vampire instead of a dragon for some reason, and that many Servants who were the same person fused to become one again and survive-
---
Kuro: "...Big sister?"
---
Void: "I can say the same, it will be pleasure having you around~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nora remembered then that there was an older Elizabeth who was a vampire instead of a dragon for some reason, and that many Servants who were the same person fused to become one again and survive-
---
Kuro: "...Big sister?"
---
Void: "I can say the same, it will be pleasure having you around~"

Nora: "Hey, Liz?"
---
Pan: -nod-
---
Sothis: "... Who is that man?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Hey, Liz?"
---
Pan: -nod-
---
Sothis: "... Who is that man?"
Elizabeth: "Yeah?"
---
-Palutena and Azura question why?-
---
Void: "That is the first Avenger-class Servant, Angra Mainyuu. The embodiment of All the World's Evil"

Angra: I wonder who shoud I prank today.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Yeah?"
---
-Palutena and Azura question why?-
---
Void: "That is the first Avenger-class Servant, Angra Mainyuu. The embodiment of All the World's Evil"

Angra: I wonder who shoud I prank today.
Nora: "There were a lot more of you once, right?"
---
Palu: "... What's your goal?"

Pan: "Do I need one~?"
---
Byleth: All the evil...

Sothis: "Seems like a wimp..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "There were a lot more of you once, right?"
---
Palu: "... What's your goal?"

Pan: "Do I need one~?"
---
Byleth: All the evil...

Sothis: "Seems like a wimp..."
Elizabeth: "Oooooh, right~! Plenty of Lizes~"
---
Kuro: "Um, yes?"
---
Void: "Because he is"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily tried to fend it off-
---
Atalanta: "I am not going to go on some trip to be a concubine or slave of sorts to you"
Jason: "No, no, that's not what I want. I want to see many heroes boarding my fantastic Argo, and you are one of them"
Atalanta: "...Eh?"
Jason: "I have somewhat of a keen eye, and can recognise you're a very talented individual, no matter the gender"
---
Abigail: "I know~! They are so great~!"
---
"His magic proved more powerful than hers and Lily was launched aside"

"Patxi, was, for the first time since Isis' attack...too scared to fight. He just stood in place, shaking..."
___

(For all his mistreatment of Medea, he at least doesn't seem to judge based on gender...)
___

Specter: I appreciate the gesture, Abigail. Thank you. But, I think you'd like to have this more than I would. Now you have a collection, with only one piece missing.
___

"Papyrus celebrates!"

-

now, to reply to stuff I forgot :V

---
---
Psycho Yellow: -Was hit, but held the punch an was absorbing Yang's energy- "Haha, oh my, what's this? Seems someone has mommy issues" -yeah, they can read memories when absorbing energy too-

-Psycho Blue did a bold move and jumped right at the giant familiar's sword to leap from its handle at Weiss, axe swung-

Koragg: -Saw the state of the red, black and pink Psycho Rangers- "You are impressive warriors, but will not be enough..." -a purple magic circle appeared below him- "Uthe Major!" -purple light went right to the fallen Psycho Rangers-
-Rin waited-

Lord Drakkon: "It's a simple matter of intimidation and discipline. Those under my command have to know well who is above them, and it's because of that fear that they perform their absolute best, they don't want to suffer any consequence, having the adrenaline to not disappoint their superiors and focus on it.

With that said, I do share your point of view, to extent. Valuable assets can't be lost for as long as you can find them any sort of use... After all, Rita is still breathing"

-
"Sans use telekinesis to throw the three fallen Rangers away from the battlefield"

"Black eyes" Sorry, no revives allowed in this fight.

"Moana tightened her hold"

Milotic...(You can shoot me if you want, but I doubt you'd want to risk hitting your commander...)

"Of course, Moana was already wounded prior to this, so she can only keep holding him for so long before she loses the necessary energy...She's making a risky move, herselff"
___

(What is it, Weiss?)
___

"The only thing keeping Alexandrite from falling was the fact that she had six arms to counter the blows"

"No, Angra, it does not"
___

"The Halberd doesn't go down easily, but the damage it received was very visible. The main cannon fired off huge energy bullets while the second main cannon picked a single enemy plane to fire a tremendous blue laser at"

So be it. As a veteran army general, I understand your point of view in-turn. Do as you must.

"He goes to find Star"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Rin waited-

"Sans use telekinesis to throw the three fallen Rangers away from the battlefield"

Milotic...(You can shoot me if you want, but I doubt you'd want to risk hitting your commander...)

"Of course, Moana was already wounded prior to this, so she can only keep holding him for so long before she loses the necessary energy...She's making a risky move, herselff"
___

(What is it, Weiss?)
___

"The only thing keeping Alexandrite from falling was the fact that she had six arms to counter the blows"

"No, Angra, it does not"
___

"The Halberd doesn't go down easily, but the damage it received was very visible. The main cannon fired off huge energy bullets while the second main cannon picked a single enemy plane to fire a tremendous blue laser at"

So be it. As a veteran army general, I understand your point of view in-turn. Do as you must.

"He goes to find Star"
-Qrow then leaps towards Koragg, attempting to attack him with a sword strike-
---
Weiss: "What do you think of Patxi?"
---
-Hedlok shot another energy blast-

-the robot got back up and gathered some energy again-
---
-Coyle flew towards the Halberd, intending to take it over-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "What happened to them?"
---
Pan: "Ask Kuro to take a guess~"

Azura: "So she was hiding something?"
---
Sothis: "Then the title is nothing but talk."
Elizabeth: "Oh, we fused while we were disembodied Saint Graphs"
---
Kuro: :lol:
---
Void: Not really. "He has a bit of a complicated history"
"His magic proved more powerful than hers and Lily was launched aside"

"Patxi, was, for the first time since Isis' attack...too scared to fight. He just stood in place, shaking..."
___

(For all his mistreatment of Medea, he at least doesn't seem to judge based on gender...)
___

Specter: I appreciate the gesture, Abigail. Thank you. But, I think you'd like to have this more than I would. Now you have a collection, with only one piece missing.
___

"Papyrus celebrates!"
Lily: "AAAH!"

Cleopatra: "Darnit... This is the snake of time, the omen of Egypt’s downfall. I command you as the final Pharaoh.

Uraeus Astrape!"

-Notably the colum of fire and destruction wasn't nearly as high as in the gif, and she noticed it-
---
Jason: "This journey in fact shall give you quite the notoriety, and it would be for your most benefit that your name is well respected around. You know, prove that gender doesn't defines talents"
Atalanta: "...If I do it, I would on one condition: I want any child we come across to be helped if needed"
---
Abigail: "I woner what to make of her..."
---
-BB being utterly humilliated by King Knight-

___

(What is it, Weiss?)
___

"No, Angra, it does not"
___

"He goes to find Star"
---
---

---
-Koragg blocked Qrow with his shield-

A-Squad Red: -Is a woman btw, not a man- "...Don't make laugh, I have much strength than you do, creature. Especially with how you are right now" -definitely an arrogant one-

-Then the ground shook somewhat, and Sans turned to see that the the defeated Psycho Rangers not onlly came back thanks to Koragg's spell, but that they drastically grew in size to about 17m-

-And that also they have shaded their Ranger forms to reveal their true apeparances-

[spoiler: Psycho Red]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Psycho Pink]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Psycho Black]
[/spoiler]

Psycho Pink: "Oh, you will pay for this humilliation, ahahahah!" -large shots of energy with bow-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rin: "You seem to like him a lot..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Angra wonders if his Noble Phantasm could work on mechanids...-
-The number of ships was being reduced... But they still kept attacking-

Ranger Slayer: "My liege, what shall I proceed to do?"

Lord Drakkon: "Just like you were ordered that time, distract others. Neutralize whoever comes in your way"

Ranger Slayer: "Alright. Come with me, Saber-One"

Trini: "..............No"

Lord Drakkon: "...Funny, you are trying to rebel against me?"

Trini: "I am tired of you. I am tired of everything in our world! I thought if I accepted this position at least Kimmy and I could be with each other, but I don't want this anymore!"

Ranger Slayer: "T-Trini... Have you lost yo-"

Trini: "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, KIMMY?! We were heroes once... Jason, Billy and Zack, what do you think they woud do if they saw us two like this?! And you..." -to Drakkon- "Thomas Oliver, we gave you the chance to redeem yourself, and you brought ruin to our land along Rita instead! How can you sleep at night after all you've done?!"

Lord Drakkon: "...Ranger Slayer, eliminate Saber-One"

Ranger Slayer: "W-What?"

Lord Drakkon: "You heard her, she refuses to cooperate with us anymore. She shall be an example for those that reject my word"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Did you get traits from the other yous?"
---
Palu: "It probably is if Pandora has an interest in her..."
---
Sothis: "Because only you can hear me?" :p
Elizabeth: "I'm not sure..." -doesn't realizes her crush on Pit is a carryover-
---
Kuro: "..." -is obviously cornered-
---
Void: "Not good enough" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

A-Squad Red: -Is a woman btw, not a man- "...Don't make laugh, I have much strength than you do, creature. Especially with how you are right now" -definitely an arrogant one-

-Then the ground shook somewhat, and Sans turned to see that the the defeated Psycho Rangers not onlly came back thanks to Koragg's spell, but that they drastically grew in size to about 17m-

-And that also they have shaded their Ranger forms to reveal their true apeparances-

[spoiler: Psycho Red]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Psycho Pink]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Psycho Black]
[/spoiler]

Psycho Pink: "Oh, you will pay for this humilliation, ahahahah!" -large shots of energy with bow-

Lord Drakkon: "Just like you were ordered that time, distract others. Neutralize whoever comes in your way"

Trini: "I am tired of you. I am tired of everything in our world! I thought if I accepted this position at least Kimmy and I could be with each other, but I don't want this anymore!"

Trini: "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, KIMMY?! We were heroes once... Jason, Billy and Zack, what do you think they woud do if they saw us two like this?! And you..." -to Drakkon- "Thomas Oliver, we gave you the chance to redeem yourself, and you brought ruin to our land along Rita instead! How can you sleep at night after all you've done?!"

Lord Drakkon: "You heard her, she refuses to cooperate with us anymore. She shall be an example for those that reject my word"
"Sans is not amused"

(They're powerful, but angry and unfocused...There must be a way to outdo them once and for all.)
___

(Patxi? Well, as far as Pokemon are concerned, he's my best friend. He's given me so much good advice since I joined Chaldea. He's always positive. About everything. I admire that, I wish I could have the positive outlooks he always has .He's really sweet....Kinda cute, too...)
___

"Alexandrite has fought tougher, but she can't keep fighting forever...Being a fusion of four Gems who aren't always on the same page is a weakness of hers."
___

"The ship kept attacking in turn, and Coyle would be greeted by the Meta Knights"

"As powerful of a warship as it is, the Halberd is also quite the big target..."

"...Actually stuck around to watch this play out"

"He actually anticipated that this would happen, just not this soon"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I'm not sure..." -doesn't realizes her crush on Pit is a carryover-
---
Kuro: "..." -is obviously cornered-
---
Void: "Not good enough" :p
-but she does know her gaming hobby is a carry over from Brave-

-she's not sure what she got from the others tho-
---
-Pandora knows that and is smug about it-
---
Sothis: "And you would be the most knowledgable one to explain it as well?"

"Sans is not amused"

(They're powerful, but angry and unfocused...There must be a way to outdo them once and for all.)
___

(Patxi? Well, as far as Pokemon are concerned, he's my best friend. He's given me so much good advice since I joined Chaldea. He's always positive. About everything. I admire that, I wish I could have the positive outlooks he always has .He's really sweet....Kinda cute, too...)
___

"Alexandrite has fought tougher, but she can't keep fighting forever...Being a fusion of four Gems who aren't always on the same page is a weakness of hers."
___

"The ship kept attacking in turn, and Coyle would be greeted by the Meta Knights"

"As powerful of a warship as it is, the Halberd is also quite the big target..."

Nora: "HOW DO WE EVEN BEAT THEM NOW?!"
---
Weiss: "Awwww~"
---
-the robot is charged up, advancing to the currentl battle as Hedlok keeps the fusion busy-
---
-she would make her presence known after shooting a blast similar to Hedlok's at a knight, which came from a device hidden in her chestplace, then grab another knight to throw them off the ship-

(tempted to have Asriel show up and kill Sentry if Slayer hesitates :p)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "AAAH!"

Cleopatra: "Darnit... This is the snake of time, the omen of Egypt’s downfall. I command you as the final Pharaoh.

Uraeus Astrape!"

-Notably the colum of fire and destruction wasn't nearly as high as in the gif, and she noticed it-
---
Jason: "This journey in fact shall give you quite the notoriety, and it would be for your most benefit that your name is well respected around. You know, prove that gender doesn't defines talents"
Atalanta: "...If I do it, I would on one condition: I want any child we come across to be helped if needed"
---
Abigail: "I woner what to make of her..."
---
-BB being utterly humilliated by King Knight-
Star: LILY! "Struggling to get free"

"The vine was burnt, but undamaged"

"Toffee just flicked some dust off his shoulder, unfazed"
___

(Of course. Even back then she sympathized with other children in need.)

"He knows Ata's always looked out for kids"

(I hope the journey worked out well for her, at least...)
___

Specter: You have two figurines, and a plush...Hmm...What could you do next?
___

"Undyne was watching and cackled so hard she fell on her back"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but she does know her gaming hobby is a carry over from Brave-

-she's not sure what she got from the others tho-
---
-Pandora knows that and is smug about it-
---
Sothis: "And you would be the most knowledgable one to explain it as well?"
Elizabeth: "Well, I really like candy now! Guess I got that from Halloween"
---
Kuro: "Uuuuh... Look! It's Mickey Mouse!" -runs-
---
Void: "What if I don't feel like it~?" :V
Star: LILY! "Struggling to get free"

"The vine was burnt, but undamaged"

"Toffee just flicked some dust off his shoulder, unfazed"
___

(Of course. Even back then she sympathized with other children in need.)

"He knows Ata's always looked out for kids"

(I hope the journey worked out well for her, at least...)
___

Specter: You have two figurines, and a plush...Hmm...What could you do next?
___

"Undyne was watching and cackled so hard she fell on her back"
Cleopatra: "Oh, you must be joking me!"

Lily: "I-I'm fine..." -clearlt hurt-
---
-It's there that she and Medea met-

Yes, the animators forgot here that she shouldn't have lion ears at this point in time. Or maybe it was to save up time.
---
Abby: "I... Didn't think that..."
---
BB: "Waaaah..." -returned to normal size-
"Sans is not amused"

___

___

___

---
---
-the robot is charged up, advancing to the currentl battle as Hedlok keeps the fusion busy-
---
-she would make her presence known after shooting a blast similar to Hedlok's at a knight, which came from a device hidden in her chestplace, then grab another knight to throw them off the ship-

Psycho Red: "You don't, as easy as that!" -actually sent fire to them-

-A-Squad Red also managed force Moana off her-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rin: "That is so sweet~"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Angra sneaking behind him...-
Ranger Slayer: "But my liege, I'm sur-" -they heard a clang, as Trini removed her own helmet and bent her knees-

Trini: "...Go on. Shoot me"

Ranger Slayer: "..." -clearly hesitant-

Trini: -Defiant- "I want you to see my face, Kimberly Ann Hart... I want my face to haunt you after you murder the one you once called your best friend. I'll be waiting for you in Hell, where I'll make sure we are both punished cruelly for everything we've done..."

Lord Drakkon: "Go on, Ranger Slayer. Prove your loyalty..."

-The Ranger Slayer took her bow and pointed at the former Yellow Ranger, whose expression didn't change. Behind her helmet, she felt scared... And a flashback played in her mind, one particular ocassion when they were both 16 years old, when they were in a charity event in their city's park, a time when one of Rita's monsters attacked them...-

RCO024_1571195261.jpg
RCO025_w_1571195261.jpg
RCO026_1571195261.jpg
RCO027_1571195261.jpg
RCO028_1571195261.jpg
RCO029_1571195261.jpg

-The words that Trini said that day about her echoed in her mind... She had flashbacks to other times in their lives-

-When they met... When they formed their group of friends... When said group was chosen by an alien to protect Earth... Their many battes together...-

-And also the day everything went to hell, when the White Ranger present, then Green, attacked their base while their leader was changing to a new form, killing both him and their mentor. How only the two of them and their second in command survived, and how together the three formed a resistance... She remembers the lives they saved together, the laughs they still tried to have to cope with their new lives as survivors trying to help others-

-How herself fell into the wrong path. How that caused the death of the last male in their friends group, how she convinced the woman here to join her, wanting to preserve at least someone-

Lord Drakkon: "Ranger Slayer" -she turned to him- "You're taking too long. Do it"

Ranger Slayer: "..." Jason, Billy, Zack, Zordon, Alpha... I'm sorry for being such an idiot. -She once again pointed her bow at Trini... And then swiftly aimed an explosive arrow at Lord Drakkon instead-

-...The smoke quickly clearing to reveal it didn't scath his armor-

Lord Drakkon: "Very well. I shall execute you both here" -sword in hand-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Well, I really like candy now! Guess I got that from Halloween"
---
Kuro: "Uuuuh... Look! It's Mickey Mouse!" -runs-
---
Void: "What if I don't feel like it~?" :V
Nora: "And you didn't play games before..."

-she also really likes mechas now, as a nod to the Mecha Elis :V-
---
-Palu grabs her telekinetically-
---
Sothis: "A perfectly valid reason." :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "And you didn't play games before..."

-she also really likes mechas now, as a nod to the Mecha Elis :V-
---
-Palu grabs her telekinetically-
---
Sothis: "A perfectly valid reason." :V
Elizabeth: "Oh, I think I also like giant monster movies now!"

-Since Mecha-Eli Mk. II is based on MechaGodzilla- :p
---
Kuro: "H-Hey!"
---
Void: "Glad you understand" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
---
---

Ranger Slayer: "But my liege, I'm sur-" -they heard a clang, as Trini removed her own helmet and bent her knees-

Trini: -Defiant- "I want you to see my face, Kimberly Ann Hart... I want my face to haunt you after you murder the one you once called your best friend. I'll be waiting for you in Hell, where I'll make sure we are both punished cruelly for everything we've done..."

-The Ranger Slayer took her bow and pointed at the former Yellow Ranger, whose expression didn't change. Behind her helmet, she felt scared... And a flashback played in her mind, one particular ocassion when they were both 16 years old, when they were in a charity event in their city's park, a time when one of Rita's monsters attacked them...-

-The words that Trini said that day about her echoed in her mind... She had flashbacks to other times in their lives-

-When they met... When they formed their group of friends... When said group was chosen by an alien to protect Earth... Their many battes together...-

-And also the day everything went to hell, when the White Ranger present, then Green, attacked their base while their leader was changing to a new form, killing both him and their mentor. How only the two of them and their second in command survived, and how together the three formed a resistance... She remembers the lives they saved together, the laughs they still tried to have to cope with their new lives as survivors trying to help others-

-How herself fell into the wrong path. How that caused the death of the last male in their friends group, how she convinced the woman here to join her, wanting to preserve at least someone-

Lord Drakkon: "Ranger Slayer" -she turned to him- "You're taking too long. Do it"

Ranger Slayer: "..." Jason, Billy, Zack, Zordon, Alpha... I'm sorry for being such an idiot. -She once again pointed her bow at Trini... And then swiftly aimed an explosive arrow at Lord Drakkon instead-

Oh, I think we can. See, now our targets...are unarmored.

"Remembering the card Yukari gave him"

(i wonder...is now a good time to use this? things are lookin' pretty bad...)

"Moana, wounded as she is, went away and performed a Rain Dance to extinguish the fire"

"Undyne threw spears that did unexpected 180 turns around their targets. She did this purely to distract them"
___

(...Why do you ask if you can't understand me...?)
___

"Alexandrite jumped towards Hedlok trying to grab it, using four of her six arms"
___

"She was stopped when a sudden sword beam grazed her. Courtesy of Meta Knight himself."

"HOLY ****..."

"Toffee just watched from the shadows...and smirked"

(They're finally turning against their masters...Excellent.)

"Toffee considers this a good thing, but nobody knows that...Why is this?"

"Alphys, meanwhile, has finally had enough, and sounds an alarm throughout the entire base"

Everyone! We're staging an evacuation of the base! Immediately! Group up right now and we'll get you to safety!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
l

Cleopatra: "Oh, you must be joking me!"

Lily: "I-I'm fine..." -clearlt hurt-
---
-It's there that she and Medea met-

Yes, the animators forgot here that she shouldn't have lion ears at this point in time. Or maybe it was to save up time.
---
Abby: "I... Didn't think that..."
---
BB: "Waaaah..." -returned to normal size-
Star: What's wrong with your magic...?

"That said, the vine Toffee casted did burn down after a few seconds, meaning some of it's power was still there"

"He's levitating now, and cast several volleys of green projectiles at the two pharohs"

Star: Lily..."Helps her up, before calling out to the others" You guys are in danger! "Cuts open a portal" Get out of here and help us find the others!

"Still too terrified to even more, just shivering in place"
___

(If only she knew what Jason had been planning for the young Medea...But it's not like anyone could've prevented what happened. The entire scheme was conducted in secret.)

Good job, animators :V
___

Specter: I'm certain you'll think of something.
___

"Papyrus celebrates"

ARE YOU STILL SURE PUTTING IN OBSTACLES WAS A GOOD IDEA? INCLUDING MAKING YOURSELF INTO AN OBSTACLE?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, got a call from my manager.

Given the circumstances of the current events, it's probably safer to take the whole week off. Just in case.

I am feeling considerably better compared to yesterday (breathing is only slightly painful rather than very now, if not even lower at times), but still, I get why they'd rather be more careful, especially since it's not fully gone yet.

Elizabeth: "Oh, I think I also like giant monster movies now!"

-Since Mecha-Eli Mk. II is based on MechaGodzilla- :p
---
Kuro: "H-Hey!"
---
Void: "Glad you understand" :p
Nora: "Aren't they awesome?!" :awesome:
---
Palu: "Not so fast, young lady."
---
-Sothis laughs a bit-

"Moana, wounded as she is, went away and performed a Rain Dance to extinguish the fire"

"Undyne threw spears that did unexpected 180 turns around their targets. She did this purely to distract them"
___

___

"Alexandrite jumped towards Hedlok trying to grab it, using four of her six arms"
___

"She was stopped when a sudden sword beam grazed her. Courtesy of Meta Knight himself."

"HOLY ****..."

"Alphys, meanwhile, has finally had enough, and sounds an alarm throughout the entire base"

Everyone! We're staging an evacuation of the base! Immediately! Group up right now and we'll get you to safety!
-the Huntsmen were now focusing on keeping their distance-
---
Weiss: "Does it really matter if you can't understand us?" :)

-wait... how could she reply that...?-
---
-Hedlok did a hedbutt while the robot ran towards the two-
---
(no Asriel here, this is way more fun :V)

-she flashed a grin-

Coyle: "You must be the commander of this ship." :smirk:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: What's wrong with your magic...?

"That said, the vine Toffee casted did burn down after a few seconds, meaning some of it's power was still there"

"He's levitating now, and cast several volleys of green projectiles at the two pharohs"

Star: Lily..."Helps her up, before calling out to the others" You guys are in danger! "Cuts open a portal" Get out of here and help us find the others!

"Still too terrified to even more, just shivering in place"
___

(If only she knew what Jason had been planning for the young Medea...But it's not like anyone could've prevented what happened. The entire scheme was conducted in secret.)

Good job, animators :V
___

Specter: I'm certain you'll think of something.
___

"Papyrus celebrates"

ARE YOU STILL SURE PUTTING IN OBSTACLES WAS A GOOD IDEA? INCLUDING MAKING YOURSELF INTO AN OBSTACLE?
-Ozymandias commanded one of his sphinxes to go grab Patxi, and while Cleopatra tried to hover away, she was struck by one-
---
Medea: "You are kind to me and every child, Atalanta..."

Atalanta: "It's the least I can do. I don't want any other child to be abandoned like I was"
---
Abby: "I'll assure you it will be great!"
---
BB: -Panting- "It was... Worth it...!" -faints-

___

___

___

"HOLY ****..."

-the Huntsmen were now focusing on keeping their distance-
---
Weiss: "Does it really matter if you can't understand us?" :)

-wait... how could she reply that...?-
---
-Hedlok did a hedbutt while the robot ran towards the two-
---
(no Asriel here, this is way more fun :V)

-she flashed a grin-

Coyle: "You must be the commander of this ship." :smirk:
-Psycho Pink made vines protrude from the ground to catch and constrict Moana, while Psycho Block threw boulders at them-

-The larger Psycho Rangers paid the spears no mind due to being now gigantic-
---
Rin: "Or is it?" :p
---
Angra: Wooh, I really missed to see those sequences around.
---
-I too, wonder why Toffee thinks so-

Trini: "...Kimmy?"

-The Ranger Slayer hugged her-

Kimberly: "If we're going to die here and be punished in Hell... At least, let's fall together..."

Trini: -Hugs back- "...Yes, let's"

-Lord Drakkon was about to swing his sword at them, ready to end their lives...-

-Some people tried to run off-
Nora: "Aren't they awesome?!" :awesome:
---
Palu: "Not so fast, young lady."
---
-Sothis laughs a bit-
-But that leaves one other...-
---
Kuro: "Let me go!"
---
-Shiki rolls her eyes as her order arrives-

Top Bottom