• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Ingrid: "I have no idea..."
---
Frank: "... Lightsaber?"
---
Yang: "... Who said that?"

-a fight between people who lost their right arm? :V-
Just realized Sakura's grandpa is basically Oogie Boogie if not PG.

Even more fitting she had a feeling of wanting dead despite haven't seeing him yet.

Yukari: "Whatever the case, we should inform your Rulers"
---
-Skywarp tried to punch them while at it-
---
Mordred: "Well, well, if it isn't little Ani..."
Oof...

___

"Then the entire room completely disappeared and they were sent to another."
___

Dipper: Not quite!

Mabel: "Flips the crystal over to it's blue side in order to project the light through it, turning the light blue and causing Mettaton to grow to a size matching the Decepticons."

My my, and here I thought a star like me couldn't get any bigger than I already was! "KICKS ATTACKS AT SKYWARP"

(Honestly, I should really use Dipper and Mabel more often.)
___

You are no Jedi, far stranger than that. Yet, you will be no match for the power of the dark side...

Darth Vader?! Seriously?!

"Forced pushed into a wall, leaving a Jenny-shaped hole in it."

Ugh...

"Lightsaber activated."

"Yep, Yang's not the only one with a replacement right arm in this fight :V"

-She decides to do it in front of a bakery-
---
Erika: "Woah!"
---
Artoria: "Whatever it is, we should stay together..." -Opens door-
[/QUOTE]

"So the horses head on over to that path."
___

Lapis: Haven't seen wings made of water before?
___

"Looks like some kind of strange art gallery."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-true :v-
---
Palu: "It was nothing, dear." :)
-Does she fly?-
---
-One was close to punch Palutena from behind, but Ana cut his hand-
Oof
___

"So the horses head on over to that path."
___

Lapis: Haven't seen wings made of water before?
___

"Looks like some kind of strange art gallery."
Yeah, bugs and all.
---
-There's people!-
---
Erika: "Nope!"
---
-They see no option but walk in, having the same sensation the kids had when they first entered Mary's world-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, bugs and all.
---
-There's people!-
---
Erika: "Nope!"
---
-They see no option but walk in, having the same sensation the kids had when they first entered Mary's world-
I don't know the full context of her background, but it sounds very bad.

___

"Spectators cheering them on?"
___

Lapis: Well, you have now.

"Erika did see Aquamarine's wings, though...but to be fair, it's for the best that Aquamarine doesn't get brought up right now, for both of them."
___

"Paintings of various locations from worlds they've been to..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Whatever the case, we should inform your Rulers"
---
-Skywarp tried to punch them while at it-
---
Mordred: "Well, well, if it isn't little Ani..."
___

Mabel: "Flips the crystal over to it's blue side in order to project the light through it, turning the light blue and causing Mettaton to grow to a size matching the Decepticons."

My my, and here I thought a star like me couldn't get any bigger than I already was! "KICKS ATTACKS AT SKYWARP"

___

You are no Jedi, far stranger than that. Yet, you will be no match for the power of the dark side...

Ugh...

"Lightsaber activated."

Ingrid: "-sigh- "What now?"
---
(We all have characters we don't use enough lmao)

Frank: "Whoa..."
---
Yang: "Well, that just feels forced." :V

-Does she fly?-
---
-One was close to punch Palutena from behind, but Ana cut his hand-
-YES-
---
Palu: "Thanks, Ana."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know the full context of her background, but it sounds very bad.

___

"Spectators cheering them on?"
___

Lapis: Well, you have now.

"Erika did see Aquamarine's wings, though...but to be fair, it's for the best that Aquamarine doesn't get brought up right now, for both of them."
___

"Paintings of various locations from worlds they've been to..."
Okay, so, it can be seen better in the Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel movies currenty being released, buuut to sum things up:

The reason why she and Rin have different last names is because Sakura was given for adoption. Mages in Fate have this rule that families can only have one heir per generation, so Rin and Sakura's dad thought it was a good idea to give her to the Matous, which were at the time considered an ally family, whose magic in their bloodline was dwindling, and thus Sakura could be their heir.

Unfortunately the Matou patriarch, Zouken, is one of the founders of the Holy Grail Wars (under a different last name to not be recognized) who has been obsessed with immortality for long and has extended his life by using bug familiars, even becoming pretty much like Oogie Boogie in currently being made of bugs with one acting as the brain even, and as a result has left any sense of morality behind.

To say poor Sakura was mistreated would be a massive understatement... Girl literally gets violated by worm familiars every day that drain her magical energy and eat from her flesh, making her desperately hungry for energy all the time, and her adoptive brother Shinji is jealous that she's the heir because he sucks at magic, so he takes it out on her by verbally, physically and sexually abusing her all the time.

Aaaand then there's the fact that Zouken forcibly modified her body with the remains of the Holy Grail from the previous war in stay night, with the hopes that she can become a vessel for the Grail and as a result, is susceptible to become possessed by All the World's Evils. Girl has been doctrinated to be self-loathing and thinks of herself as worthless over all of this. Her hair and eyes were even like Rin's before, but the modifications changed them.

And regarding Rin, oh, she so wanted to be there for her, but magic laws made it so they had to actually act like strangers and not be close at all, so alas, their relationship was strained as a result, and Sakura grew angered and jealous of her for having a more succesful life, which only added more fuel to the self-loathing.

Also, in the prequel series, one of the Masters of the previous war was Zouken's son, who was a nice guy that was friends with Rin and Sakura's mom. He entered the war specifically because he wanted Zouken to release Sakura, obviously knowing his plans for her... Buuut the guy to be a Master had to go through some intense training that left him very physically frail and ended dying right in front of her, so there went any motivation she could have had for disobeying Zouken.

Reason why the girl is so attached to Shirou is because he was the only one after so long that actually cared about her and she came to admire his determination on helping people, but thinks the feelings will never be reciprocated anyway.

So yeah, nevertheless to say... Girl had it incredibly rough and would go berserk if she saw Boogie.
---
-A few, others were simply confused people-
---
-Nope-

Erika: "How high can you fly?"
---
Artoria: "I see Flipside, Dreamland and the Moon Cell..."

Sakura: "Oh look, there's Hyrule and Beach City!"

-Also some few worlds from stuff they've had official crossovers with- :p

Rin: "Huh, the plate here says Mid-Childa, and this other says World of the Hollow Night"

AKA the worlds of the Lyrical Nanoha franchise and Under Night In-Birth respectively.
___

___

Ugh...

"Lightsaber activated."

---

---
Yukari: -Gapped a lantern and turned it on-
---
Wait, what th-?! -Was punched by the grown Mettaton- Hey, my paintjob!
---
Mordred: "Bring it on! I don't fear you!" -Ready to launch herself at him-
-YES-
---
Palu: "Thanks, Ana."
-They're not impressed since everyone they know can fly- :p
---
Ana: "Anything for Mommy"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---
"Looked like an art gallery of various worlds they and Chaldea have seen or heard of."

"There were also some statues of strange beings...Like a statue of this guy:"

___

(True lol. The twins aren't the only ones I want to use more often

Dipper: Got that crystal straight out of Gravity Falls. All it takes it a little light reflection to get it to work.

Mabel: The pink side can also shrink things!

Your invasion of this planet really showed everyone your heart. How about I show you mine?

"Mettaton's metal heart on his chest detaches from his body to fire off lighting bolts in a circular formation. Also, miniature versions of Mettaton's default form start flying into the area on umbrellas, and throw heart-shaped projectiles at them, each heart bearing Mettaton's signature "M" logo on it."
___

"One wrong move, and that lightsaber will leave a severe burn wound..."

"Battle stance as he marches toward them!"

Okay, so, it can be seen better in the Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel movies currenty being released, buuut to sum things up:

The reason why she and Rin have different last names is because Sakura was given for adoption. Mages in Fate have this rule that families can only have one heir per generation, so Rin and Sakura's dad thought it was a good idea to give her to the Matous, which were at the time considered an ally family, whose magic in their bloodline was dwindling, and thus Sakura could be their heir.

Unfortunately the Matou patriarch, Zouken, is one of the founders of the Holy Grail Wars (under a different last name to not be recognized) who has been obsessed with immortality for long and has extended his life by using bug familiars, even becoming pretty much like Oogie Boogie in currently being made of bugs with one acting as the brain even, and as a result has left any sense of morality behind.

To say poor Sakura was mistreated would be a massive understatement... Girl literally gets violated by worm familiars every day that drain her magical energy and eat from her flesh, making her desperately hungry for energy all the time, and her adoptive brother Shinji is jealous that she's the heir because he sucks at magic, so he takes it out on her by verbally, physically and sexually abusing her all the time.

Aaaand then there's the fact that Zouken forcibly modified her body with the remains of the Holy Grail from the previous war in stay night, with the hopes that she can become a vessel for the Grail and as a result, is susceptible to become possessed by All the World's Evils. Girl has been doctrinated to be self-loathing and thinks of herself as worthless over all of this. Her hair and eyes were even like Rin's before, but the modifications changed them.

And regarding Rin, oh, she so wanted to be there for her, but magic laws made it so they had to actually act like strangers and not be close at all, so alas, their relationship was strained as a result, and Sakura grew angered and jealous of her for having a more succesful life, which only added more fuel to the self-loathing.

Also, in the prequel series, one of the Masters of the previous war was Zouken's son, who was a nice guy that was friends with Rin and Sakura's mom. He entered the war specifically because he wanted Zouken to release Sakura, obviously knowing his plans for her... Buuut the guy to be a Master had to go through some intense training that left him very physically frail and ended dying right in front of her, so there went any motivation she could have had for disobeying Zouken.

Reason why the girl is so attached to Shirou is because he was the only one after so long that actually cared about her and she came to admire his determination on helping people, but thinks the feelings will never be reciprocated anyway.

So yeah, nevertheless to say... Girl had it incredibly rough and would go berserk if she saw Boogie.
---
-A few, others were simply confused people-
---
-Nope-

Erika: "How high can you fly?"
---
Artoria: "I see Flipside, Dreamland and the Moon Cell..."

Sakura: "Oh look, there's Hyrule and Beach City!"

-Also some few worlds from stuff they've had official crossovers with- :p
...All I have to say is, I hope the grandfather and brother suffered truly terrible and well-deserved deaths in the source material.

___

"The horses were undeterred and raced to the finish!"
___

Lapis: Pretty high!
___

"Tons of Smash stuff then :p"

This gallery better not spring to life like the last one Merasmus made...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...All I have to say is, I hope the grandfather and brother suffered truly terrible and well-deserved deaths in the source material.

___

"The horses were undeterred and raced to the finish!"
___

Lapis: Pretty high!
___

"Tons of Smash stuff then :p"

This gallery better not spring to life like the last one Merasmus made...
Fortunately they get what they deserve. The brother in particular gets treated like a joke by everyone and gets humilliated pretty much all the time.

And the grandfather gets squashed by her after humilliating him, and other materials have him suffering fitting bad fates too.
---
-The Assassin duo waiting for them-
---
Erika: "Can I see?"

Mata Hari: "But not too high or else you won't be able to breath"
---
-A portal to at least each of the fighters universes- :p

Artoria: "Else I can imagine the disaster"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If all the friends she's made hears of this... she'd be swarmed with cuddles :V

Fortunately they get what they deserve. The brother in particular gets treated like a joke by everyone and gets humilliated pretty much all the time.
Well, aside from that one scene where Gilgamesh turns him into a Grail. That **** is horrifying...

-They're not impressed since everyone they know can fly- :p
---
Ana: "Anything for Mommy"
-fair point-
---
Palu: -headpat-

---
---
"Looked like an art gallery of various worlds they and Chaldea have seen or heard of."

___

Dipper: Got that crystal straight out of Gravity Falls. All it takes it a little light reflection to get it to work.

Your invasion of this planet really showed everyone your heart. How about I show you mine?

"Mettaton's metal heart on his chest detaches from his body to fire off lighting bolts in a circular formation. Also, miniature versions of Mettaton's default form start flying into the area on umbrellas, and throw heart-shaped projectiles at them, each heart bearing Mettaton's signature "M" logo on it."
___

Ingrid: "Interesting..."
---
Frank: "Okay, that's awesome... Imagine all the scoops I could get from stuff like this."
---
Yang: "What's with all the breathing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
Frank: "Okay, that's awesome... Imagine all the scoops I could get from stuff like this."
---
Yukari: "The Hero of Ooo who the Lich possessed..."
---
-Skywarp tries to slap them off, to no avail-
---
Luka: "I never watched those movies, so dunno" -Shoots with revolver-
-fair point-
---
Palu: -headpat-
Reimu: "Not bad, I guess"
---
Ana: "..." :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I won't be online tomorrow due to the holiday. Just a heads-up.

Other than that, and barring any possible thunderstorms, I'll continue to be active during my local evenings for some weeks longer, with the occasional post(s) earlier in the day.

And the grandfather gets squashed by her after humilliating him, and other materials have him suffering fitting bad fates too.
---
-The Assassin duo waiting for them-
---
Erika: "Can I see?"

Mata Hari: "But not too high or else you won't be able to breath"
---
-A portal to at least each of the fighters universes- :p

Artoria: "Else I can imagine the disaster"
Very good. Characters like that can't be Karma Houdinis.

If Oogie's brain bug comes back, maybe Sakura will get a chance to squash it.

___

"It's gonna be a close game...!"
___

Lapis: Right. Gems don't need oxygen, but you do.
___

"One painting depicts Basel...during it's Weirdmageddon."

If all the friends she's made hears of this... she'd be swarmed with cuddles :V

---
---
---
---
Gengar would give her more hugs.

Assuming he's still canon. :p

___

"There's even a plaque on the statue describing his heroics."

"WHO'S THE GREATEST WARRIOR EVER?! A HERO OF RENOWN! WHO SLAYED AN EVIL OCEAN! WHO CAST THE LICH KING DOWN!"
___

"He next fires large destructible block projectiles, along with bombs, and also accompanied by more of his kick attacks!"

Dipper: You want a real scoop that doesn't involve zombies? Head on over to this little ole' town in Oregon. Gravity Falls. It's still not on any map, but trust me...it's out there. "Displaying a smile that conveys a feeling of reminisce."
___

Something about him being a cyborg...

"Deflects the revolver bullets with his lightsaber like they were nothing."

"He's getting closer..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I won't be online tomorrow due to the holiday. Just a heads-up.

Other than that, and barring any possible thunderstorms, I'll continue to be active during my local evenings for some weeks longer, with the occasional post(s) earlier in the day.

Very good. Characters like that can't be Karma Houdinis.

If Oogie's brain bug comes back, maybe Sakura will get a chance to squash it.

___

"It's gonna be a close game...!"
___

Lapis: Right. Gems don't need oxygen, but you do.
___

"One painting depicts Basel...during it's Weirdmageddon."
Understandable.
---
Very well then. :p
---
-But the mother is getting a little tired because of previous fighting-
---
Erika: "That's true"
---
Rin/Sakura: "What is th-?"

Artoria: "Don't go there!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Understandable.
---
Very well then. :p
---
-But the mother is getting a little tired because of previous fighting-
---
Erika: "That's true"
---
Rin/Sakura: "What is th-?"

Artoria: "Don't go there!"
that would add her to the list of characters who finished him off by stepping on the brain bug, along with Santa Claus and Donald Duck. :p
___

"That she is...But her son is still full of energy."
___

Lapis: We'll still go pretty high up if you're cool with it.
___

That was what Basel looked like when Bill Cipher got loose...

I-I was apart of his stone people throne..."Shudders" That memory doesn't go away...Not like I was actually conscious as a stone statue, though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
that would add her to the list of characters who finished him off by stepping on the brain bug, along with Santa Claus and Donald Duck. :p
___

"That she is...But her son is still full of energy."
___

Lapis: We'll still go pretty high up if you're cool with it.
___

That was what Basel looked like when Bill Cipher got loose...

I-I was apart of his stone people throne..."Shudders" That memory doesn't go away...Not like I was actually conscious as a stone statue, though.
Ahue. :p
---
-Making him take the lead!-
---
Erika: "Yes, please!"
---
Artoria: "I remember it was then we arrived on Basel... What's it doing here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ahue. :p
---
-Making him take the lead!-
---
Erika: "Yes, please!"
---
Artoria: "I remember it was then we arrived on Basel... What's it doing here?"
"The Rapidash was actually surprised by this!"
___

Lapis: Then we're flying up!

"And up they go."
___

It's just a painting...I hope...

I even see his allies at the time in it...Wizzro didn't die fast enough.

"They also see a painting of Testament's world that depicts many of Chaldea's women present back then together, having been brainwashed by her into becoming her union of "Magical Girls"."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reimu: "Not bad, I guess"
---
Ana: "..." :b:
-and friends do what?-
---
-CUTE-

---
---

"WHO'S THE GREATEST WARRIOR EVER?! A HERO OF RENOWN! WHO SLAYED AN EVIL OCEAN! WHO CAST THE LICH KING DOWN!"
___

"He next fires large destructible block projectiles, along with bombs, and also accompanied by more of his kick attacks!"

Dipper: You want a real scoop that doesn't involve zombies? Head on over to this little ole' town in Oregon. Gravity Falls. It's still not on any map, but trust me...it's out there. "Displaying a smile that conveys a feeling of reminisce."
___

"He's getting closer..."
Ingrid: "The only underling my dark self had who hasn't died, if I recall."
---
Frank: "Will keep it in mind... Nothing there can kill me, right?"
---
Yang: -shooting him with gauntlets-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Gengar would give her more hugs.

Assuming he's still canon. :p

___

___

___

"He's getting closer..."
---
---
Oh yeah, he is. Might make him appear soon.
---
Yukari: "I remember one of the Pines dealt with him..."
---
You're kidding me, I'm outta here! -Tries to warp away-
---
Luka: "Huh, doesn't work"

-Mordred tried to make a slash at him-

-Quite a reckless choice- :V
-and friends do what?-
---
-CUTE-
-Clap at her awesomeness-
---
Ana: "M-Mommy, after the fight though, then you can please headpat me more?"
"The Rapidash was actually surprised by this!"
___

Lapis: Then we're flying up!

"And up they go."
___

It's just a painting...I hope...

I even see his allies at the time in it...Wizzro didn't die fast enough.

"They also see a painting of Testament's world that depicts many of Chaldea's women present back then together, having been brainwashed by her into becoming her union of "Magical Girls"."
-Her son is winning!-
---
Erika: "Weeeeeeeh!"
---
Sakura: "..." -Blinks- "What is that one?"

Rin: "Oh, I was summoned around that time!"

-Artoria is a bit red remembering it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Oh yeah, he is. Might make him appear soon.
---
---
---

-
They had a sweet friendship, so that'd be cool to see him again.
___

"And Beerus destroyed his "original" body, but it begs the question of why there were two of him to begin with...Moreover, why the two of him were working together..."

"They also see a tapestries featuring past Queens of Mewni."
___

Dipper: Ehhhhhhhhh....Mabel and I were twelve years old for most of our first summer there, and we survived, so odds are you'll be fine.

Coward! "Tries to multi-spear him before he can warp"

Does anyone else want to stay around? Killer robot VS. killer robot? The audience ADORES that kind of action!
___

"LIGHTSABER SWING SOUNDS AS HE SLASHES AND DEFLECTS"

-Her son is winning!-
---
Erika: "Weeeeeeeh!"
---
Sakura: "..." -Blinks- "What is that one?"

Rin: "Oh, I was summoned around that time!"

-Artoria is a bit red remembering it-
"And he just passed the finish line!"

"Wide-eyed, almost speechless."

(He...managed to outrun me.)

___

"The view of Beach City is awesome!"
___

Thank goodness you weren't there for that one, hon. That incident was weird and humiliating for tons of our friends...I hate to admit it, but I'm pretty lucky they didn't brainwash me, too.

Claptrap; Yeesh! That lady was messed up. I wanted to scream my sound card out the entire time I was trapped inside a literal card!

"I admittedly don't remember what Artoria was doing during Testament's takeover lol"

I see what looks like a highly dangerous Digimon in the background of it...

Milleniumon...

Claptrap: Ah, what does that matter, they're all gone-Wait, what's this painting all about?

I think that's Remnant...Why the hell does that Grimm look like it fused with freaking Godzilla?!

And that painting matches the description you gave me of what Castle Bleck looks like...Complete with all of his minions. Even the not-so loyal Dimentio...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Clap at her awesomeness-
---
Ana: "M-Mommy, after the fight though, then you can please headpat me more?"
Kanna: :awesome:
---
Palu: "Of course~"

---
---

"And Beerus destroyed his "original" body, but it begs the question of why there were two of him to begin with...Moreover, why the two of him were working together..."

___

Dipper: Ehhhhhhhhh....Mabel and I were twelve years old for most of our first summer there, and we survived, so odds are you'll be fine.

Does anyone else want to stay around? Killer robot VS. killer robot? The audience ADORES that kind of action!
___

Ingrid: "Beerus was sloppy without realizing, wasn't he?"
---
Frank: "If you saw so..."
---
Yang: -shooting explosive rounds-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
They had a sweet friendship, so that'd be cool to see him again.
___

___

___

---
---
Agreed.
---
Yukari: "Hm, maybe we should research that... Oh look, Mewni royalty"
---
Euryale: "Well, I guess I do want to see those who ruined our home be punished..."
---
-It's a good thing Clarent is a blessed sword, else the lightsaber would have snapped it in half-

-...Doesn't means Mordred is having an easy time-
"And he just passed the finish line!"

"Wide-eyed, almost speechless."

(He...managed to outrun me.)

___

"The view of Beach City is awesome!"
___

Thank goodness you weren't there for that one, hon. That incident was weird and humiliating for tons of our friends...I hate to admit it, but I'm pretty lucky they didn't brainwash me, too.

Claptrap; Yeesh! That lady was messed up. I wanted to scream my sound card out the entire time I was trapped inside a literal card!

"I admittedly don't remember what Artoria was doing during Testament's takeover lol"

I see what looks like a highly dangerous Digimon in the background of it...

Milleniumon...

Claptrap: Ah, what does that matter, they're all gone-Wait, what's this painting all about?

I think that's Remnant...Why the hell does that Grimm look like it fused with freaking Godzilla?!

And that painting matches the description you gave me of what Castle Bleck looks like...Complete with all of his minions. Even the not-so loyal Dimentio...
-He did! Who would have thought so?!-
---
Erika: "It's so vast and pretty~!"
---
Artoria: "Are these paintings of all our enemies and fights? Why...?"
Kanna: :awesome:
---
Palu: "Of course~"
Abigail: "So what you thin of her?"

Marisa: "Honestly expected more"
---
Ana: "Thanks, Mommy"

Mary: -Clinged to her mother to not be harmed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Agreed.
---
---
Euryale: "Well, I guess I do want to see those who ruined our home be punished..."
---
-It's a good thing Clarent is a blessed sword, else the lightsaber would have snapped it in half-

-
"He wasn't sloppy, but...there may be more to The Lich than anyone ever realized."

"Oh, yeah, tapestries of Queens like Eclipsa, the Queen of Darkness.

"
___

Dipper: Maybe we can show you the way sometime.

Anyone else running away?!

"Decepticons, she means"

___

Your mere metal is no match for the power of the dark side.

"Backed away from the duel to avoid the explosions."

-He did! Who would have thought so?!-
---
Erika: "It's so vast and pretty~!"
---
Artoria: "Are these paintings of all our enemies and fights? Why...?"

-
(...He really has learned a lot on his own.)
___

"She also shows her an above view of Empire City."
___

This is like a non-sentient and deadly version of what the gallery hall from last Halloween...

"Then there's a painting that like like the interior of...Ludo's Castle."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "So what you thin of her?"

Marisa: "Honestly expected more"
---
Ana: "Thanks, Mommy"

Mary: -Clinged to her mother to not be harmed-
Kanna: "Well, I am just a child... Maybe in a few years, I could be much stronger."
---
Palu: "Mary?"

---
---

"He wasn't sloppy, but...there may be more to The Lich than anyone ever realized."

---

"Decepticons, she means"

___

Ingrid: "Something related to the Lich and now, Mewni royalty... Something tells me these are not random."
---
Frank: "Sure, why not?"
---
Yang: "And yet you back off. All bark, no bite." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"
___

"Decepticons, she means"

___

Ingrid: "Something related to the Lich and now, Mewni royalty... Something tells me these are not random."
---
---
Yukari: "Not in the slightest, especially if it involves the Queen of Darkness..."
---
-Decepticons try to attack him-
---
-Luka changed into her Gokaiger form to gain more power-
(...He really has learned a lot on his own.)
___

"She also shows her an above view of Empire City."
___

This is like a non-sentient and deadly version of what the gallery hall from last Halloween...

"Then there's a painting that like like the interior of...Ludo's Castle."
-He had to if he wanted to survive...-
---
-Erika's eyes are sparkling from excitement-
---
Sakura: "I don't recognize this one either..."

-None of them have seen eat, but they can guess from what they've heard-
Kanna: "Well, I am just a child... Maybe in a few years, I could be much stronger."
---
Palu: "Mary?"
Marisa: "I'm wondering how much then" :p
---
Mary: "Mother..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Yukari: "Not in the slightest, especially if it involves the Queen of Darkness..."
---
---
"The tapestry of Queen Moon also caught their interest..."

___

Mabel: Then it's settled!

Who's ready for a dance party?

"Summons a disco ball that multiple blue and white lasers reflect off of."
___

Tread careful. You have possess considerable bravery to mock me. That, or great foolishness.

"SWING"

-He had to if he wanted to survive...-
---
-Erika's eyes are sparkling from excitement-
---
Sakura: "I don't recognize this one either..."

-None of them have seen eat, but they can guess from what they've heard-
"...She's proud of him."

___

"At night, too, so all the city lights are on!"
___

That's Ludo's old castle...

"And it shows the lizard known only as Toffee seated at the table in the main room, with Ranger Slayer and her various sentries visible as guards, along with Ludo's former henchmen, and the ex-Shadaloo members, who, thankfully, weren't really on his side."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marisa: "I'm wondering how much then" :p
---
Mary: "Mother..."
Kanna: "Who knows?" :p
---
Palu: "Yes?"

---
---

___

Tread careful. You have possess considerable bravery to mock me. That, or great foolishness.

"SWING"
Ingrid: "I heard she wasn't so-" -sees the tapestry- "Toffee..."
---
-he shoots a shockwave from a military gun he "borrowed" in a pharmaceutical facility-
---
Yang: "Come and get us then." :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

"SWING"
---
-he shoots a shockwave from a military gun he "borrowed" in a pharmaceutical facility-
---
Yukari: "That monster truly gave you trouble despite not being as powerful as others..."
---
-Some smaller ones flought at them!-

-And at least a few were shot down by the gun-
---
Mordred: "We've just dealt with lots of stuff, so not so surprised at this point" :p -SWING-
"...She's proud of him."

___

"At night, too, so all the city lights are on!"
___

That's Ludo's old castle...

"And it shows the lizard known only as Toffee seated at the table in the main room, with Ranger Slayer and her various sentries visible as guards, along with Ludo's former henchmen, and the ex-Shadaloo members, who, thankfully, weren't really on his side."
-he has grown while they've been away-
---
-She would clap if she didn't haveto hold on Lapis' back-
---
Rin: "Those... What were they called again?"

Artoria: "Power Rangers. Or at least, thye used the powers that belonged to those heroes now for tyranny"

Sakura: "That must be the Toffee we've heard of then..."
Kanna: "Who knows?" :p
---
Palu: "Yes?"
Illya: "Do you have to fight?"

Reimu/Marisa: "Yeah"

-Reimu's tone was more like she's just annoyed by it out of laziness while Marisa's is that she actually likes it-
---
Mary: "Is there anything I can do...?"

Monika: "Trust me kid, your presence alone motivates her a lot" :p -Behind Mash-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Do you have to fight?"

Reimu/Marisa: "Yeah"

-Reimu's tone was more like she's just annoyed by it out of laziness while Marisa's is that she actually likes it-
---
Mary: "Is there anything I can do...?"

Monika: "Trust me kid, your presence alone motivates her a lot" :p -Behind Mash-
Kanna: "How often?"
---
Palu: "Oh, hello, Monika."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "How often?"
---
Palu: "Oh, hello, Monika."
Reimu: "Every week or so there's always some troublesome yokai incident"

Marisa: "What about the time you beated the people on the other shrine just because people didn't come any longer here?" :p

Reimu: "Quiet! What about the time you lost to Cirno?!"

Marisa: "I mean, I don't regret it, girl legit got smarter" :p
---
Monika: "Hello, Light Goddess" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reimu: "Every week or so there's always some troublesome yokai incident"

Marisa: "What about the time you beated the people on the other shrine just because people didn't come any longer here?" :p

Reimu: "Quiet! What about the time you lostto Cirno?!"

Marisa: "I mean, I don't regret it, girl legit got smarter" :p
---
Monika: "Hello, Light Goddess" :p
Kanna: -giggling-
---
Palu: "How are things between you and Mash?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Yukari: "That monster truly gave you trouble despite not being as powerful as others..."
---

---
Mordred: "We've just dealt with lots of stuff, so not so surprised at this point" :p -SWING-
"All he needed to achieve what he seemingly wanted was his brains, his regeneration powers, and an army..."

"This tapestry also makes it clear who severed that mysterious lost finger of his."
___

"Justeaze used Razor Leaf on them."

Got anything better? I should be broadcasting this battle live!
___

"Blocked it."

"And used the Force to send Yang flying off."

Your reckless courage and determination blind you to the true danger at hand.

-he has grown while they've been away-
---
-She would clap if she didn't haveto hold on Lapis' back-
---
Rin: "Those... What were they called again?"

Artoria: "Power Rangers. Or at least, thye used the powers that belonged to those heroes now for tyranny"

Sakura: "That must be the Toffee we've heard of then..."
(He really has...)

"Celebrating his victory right now."

___

"Yeah, she can't afford to do that right now."
___

He had Marco and most of our Pokemon kidnapped and held hostage...Thank Princess Butterfly for their survival, but it almost cost the poor girl dearly, herself.

King Dedede didn't have it much better.

They even tried to make Kamui and Kanna go berserk. What the hell was his problem?

We still have no idea...Buuuuuuuuuut, hey! At least Ed and the others turned against him and helped us out in a serious time of need!

"There's also a painting of Pink Diamond's Human Zoo."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I do too."
---
Palu: "That's sweet~"

-Monika can figure out Palu and Merlin being a thing?-
Marisa: "I'm willing to give it a show" :p

Reimu: "There's no incident so I don't"

Marisa: "You're jealous I won last time we sparred"

Reimu: "Need I remind you that we're on a 60-40 winning strea... With the 60 being on my side?"

Marisa: "Give me this moment!"
---
Monika: "Maybe it can become a double date with you and the incubus" :p
(He really has...)

"Celebrating his victory right now."

___

"Yeah, she can't afford to do that right now."
___

He had Marco and most of our Pokemon kidnapped and held hostage...Thank Princess Butterfly for their survival, but it almost cost the poor girl dearly, herself.

King Dedede didn't have it much better.

They even tried to make Kamui and Kanna go berserk. What the hell was his problem?

We still have no idea...Buuuuuuuuuut, hey! At least Ed and the others turned against him and helped us out in a serious time of need!

"There's also a painting of Pink Diamond's Human Zoo."
-Jack hugged him-

Jack: "You did it!"
---
-But she's still quite happy-
---
Rin: "Not that time, ugh..."

Sakura: "Um, at least the clothes looked good in you, sister"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
"All he needed to achieve what he seemingly wanted was his brains, his regeneration powers, and an army..."

"This tapestry also makes it clear who severed that mysterious lost finger of his."
___

___

"Blocked it."

Ingrid: "Power comes in many shapes and forms, my dearest friend. He may not be as powerful as we are in a battle, but his sheer charisma and intellect can still put him in a position of power nonetheless, allowing him to get away with making deals and betray them much more easily than most.

So because of this, I would still call him a powerful being. He's just a different kind of powerful, one that relies more on the brains than the brawns."
---
Ooooooh! Make a Twitch stream of it!
---
Yang: -gets back up- "Reckless? I'll show you reckless!" -will ironically be more careful about her actions-

Marisa: "I'm willing to give it a show" :p

Reimu: "There's no incident so I don't"

Marisa: "You're jealous I won last time we sparred"

Reimu: "Need I remind you that we're on a 60-40 winning strea... With the 60 being on my side?"

Marisa: "Give me this moment!"
---
Monika: "Maybe it can become a double date with you and the incubus" :p
-no she won't :V-
---
Palu: :nervous:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

"Blocked it."

Ingrid: "Power comes in many shapes and forms, my dearest friend. He may not be as powerful as we are in a battle, but his sheer charisma and intellect can still put him in a position of power nonetheless, allowing him to get away with making deals and betray them much more easily than most.

So because of this, I would still call him a powerful being. He's just a different kind of powerful, one that relies more on the brains than the brawns."
---
Ooooooh! Make a Twitch stream of it!
---
Yang: -gets back up- "Reckless? I'll show you reckless!" -will ironically be more careful about her actions-
Yukari: "It eems to have taken long time of preparing too, and it seems it was for some revenge on the one who severed his finger"
---
-Humiliating in front of millions? Nice- :V
---
-While the other two attempt to distract him.
-no she won't :V-
---
Palu: :nervous:
Reimu: "Make me"

Marisa: -BEAMUS-
---
Monika: "What?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it broke a fraction of a piece of wall of the shrine :V-
---
Palu: "N-Nothing..." :lol:
Reimu: "....................................." -Cracks knuckles-

-Next they know, the kids looked at what seemed to be large bursts of light clashing at each other-
---
Monika: "Embarrassed?" :p

Top Bottom