• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Yeah?" :V
---
Breakdown: -Relieved sigh-
Ingrid: "You have such weird fantasies." :V
---
-thoughts?-

Blitzwing: "Fine, I'm goinna die anyway..."

Frenzy: "Ugh..."
---
Jack: "It's understandable... And welcome, Fireball! My name is Jack the Ripper!"
"ONWARD!"
___

(Yeah, that's my name! And thanks! It's nice to meet you all!)

(Can you give more detail about the situation, Jack?)
-to victory town!- :V
---
Kanna: "It's nice meeting you too." -pats the horsey head- :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"ONWARD!"
___

(Yeah, that's my name! And thanks! It's nice to meet you all!)

(Can you give more detail about the situation, Jack?)
---
-Of course, the group can't see the small Decepticon spy looking over them and sending this through a camera-

-The monotone Soundwave received the signal and looked at what they were planning-

New Operation: Extermination...
---
Jack: "Likewise!" -Did like Kanna- "Okay, so this small blue Gem appeared saying she wanted to look for 'My Dad'"
Ingrid: "You have such weird fantasies." :V
---
-thoughts?-
Yukari: "yet you have no problem dressing like a magical girl" :V
---
Breakdown: Am I really safe now?
There's a lot of worlds out there. And you're right. It's awesome!

___

"She should, that would totally be fun!"
And you can travel through them... Awesome, yes!
---
-She even asked Bowser if he was free for that-

-They play tennis and go-karting together after all- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Of course, the group can't see the small Decepticon spy looking over them and sending this through a camera-

-The monotone Soundwave received the signal and looked at what they were planning-

---
Jack: "Likewise!" -Did like Kanna- "Okay, so this small blue Gem appeared saying she wanted to look for 'My Dad'"
"Not good for the heroes..."

"Before the group left, Gaster and Wheeljack both made sure to put Lusamine somewhere safe...Not just for her own good, but quite possibly that of everyone else, too."

"Patxi and Winter were notably walking next to each other as the group moved forward."
___

"The fire horsey does like a good head patting :p"

(She was looking for her father?)

"Not exactly..."

And you can travel through them... Awesome, yes!
---
-She even asked Bowser if he was free for that-

-They play tennis and go-karting together after all- :V
We have all kinds of means of travel. Even more awesome, right?

___

"He's a friendly arch-enemy :V"

"But yeah, Mettaton will put on at least one of those shows next time."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We have all kinds of means of travel. Even more awesome, right?

___

"He's a friendly arch-enemy :V"

"But yeah, Mettaton will put on at least one of those shows next time."
It is! I really would like to see!
---
-That has been a kinda obvious thing for years- :V

-Peach will wait patiently, though wondering how he's doing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It is! I really would like to see!
---
-That has been a kinda obvious thing for years- :V

-Peach will wait patiently, though wondering how he's doing-
Once this battle's over man, there's going to be many worlds for you to see!
___

"Very :V"

"He's been in better shape than many of the others, at least."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Once this battle's over man, there's going to be many worlds for you to see!
___

"Very :V"

"He's been in better shape than many of the others, at least."
-He's hyped-

-By this point, it should be obvious Bumblebee is like a kid- :p
---
-Did he mention in the letter where he going?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "yet you have no problem dressing like a magical girl" :V
---
Breakdown: Am I really safe now?
Ingrid: -wearing it right now- "I like the style." :p
---
-yep... except he left explosives in the passanger seat :V-

---

"Before the group left, Gaster and Wheeljack both made sure to put Lusamine somewhere safe...Not just for her own good, but quite possibly that of everyone else, too."

"Patxi and Winter were notably walking next to each other as the group moved forward."
___

"Not exactly..."
Weiss: "Awwwww~"
---
Kanna: "It's... a lot sillier and hopeless than that..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Helps him get along with Dipper, Mabel and others :p"
___

"For the show or the battle?"
-That has been obvious- :p
---
-The battle-
Ingrid: -wearing it right now- "I like the style." :p
---
-yep... except he left explosives in the passanger seat :V-
Yukari: "The top hat adds to the cuteness" :p
---
Breakdown: "Wait, what the-?!"

___

"Not exactly..."
---
-Nope, they will meet a Megatron loyalist soon-

Rin: "They look so cute like that~ Don't you think?"
---
Jack: "She's kidnapping people, we don't know why, and she's looking for someone she thinks is called 'My Dad'"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
Jack: "She's kidnapping people, we don't know why, and she's looking for someone she thinks is called 'My Dad'"
"Heshima was still using his X-Ray vision whenever he could, as a precaution."

"Seems natural that two fox-like Pokemon could befriend each other. Could they end up being more than friends, though?"
___

(What...?)

Specter: I don't speak the tongue of Pokemon, but I can understand that you're intelligent. And confused by what you're hearing. The Gem kidnapped several residents of this town and two of our own people, with help from a bulk minion. We tried to stop her and save them, but her weapon outmatched all of us.

-That has been obvious- :p
---
-The battle-
Mabel: We're friends with tons of robots, now!

Sure are!
___

"Then that would be Basel!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "The top hat adds to the cuteness" :p
---
Breakdown: "Wait, what the-?!"
-she tips said hat-
---

---

"Seems natural that two fox-like Pokemon could befriend each other. Could they end up being more than friends, though?"
___

(What...?)

Specter: I don't speak the tongue of Pokemon, but I can understand that you're intelligent. And confused by what you're hearing. The Gem kidnapped several residents of this town and two of our own people, with help from a bulk minion. We tried to stop her and save them, but her weapon outmatched all of us.
Weiss: "They totally do~"
---
Kanna: "Then Kuro made her angry."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: We're friends with tons of robots, now!

Sure are!
___

"Then that would be Basel!"
Grimlock and friends? Grimlock hopes thay are strong!
---
Peach: Huh, haven't seen that place in long...

___

(What...?)

---
Atalanta: "Anything right now, Heshima?"

Rin: -Whispers- "I think the other one wants to cohort her..."
---
Kuro: "And she threw us away, my mistake, I'll admit it. But she's still out there probably still believing there's a person called 'My Dad' that she has to kidnap, for some reason..."
-she tips said hat-
---
Yuari: "You could probably fit amongst that wand that Zelretch made desires" :p
---
-Poor Breakdown, though at least he had a better death than in Prime- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---

---
Kuro: "And she threw us away, my mistake, I'll admit it. But she's still out there probably still believing there's a person called 'My Dad' that she has to kidnap, for some reason..."
(Nothing else, so far...)

"Patxi sure seems like he has a crush on her...He's content to simply be friends with her, too, though. He really think she's amazing."

"The two foxes seem to be conversing right now, actually."
___

(Bizarre...But if this is true, then this means she could be kidnapping someone else as we speak. Maybe even more And there's no telling what will happen to those who they've captured if we fail to rescue them...)

Specter: If my memory serves right, the Aquamarine said they had captured 7 out of 10 "specimens" they were looking for...

Grimlock and friends? Grimlock hopes thay are strong!
---
Peach: Huh, haven't seen that place in long...
I've got the strength of a million and seventy men!
___

"Guess it's having it's own problems again..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yuari: "You could probably fit amongst that wand that Zelretch made desires" :p
---
-Poor Breakdown, though at least he had a better death than in Prime- :V
Ingrid: "Probably." :p
---
KEK

---

"Patxi sure seems like he has a crush on her...He's content to simply be friends with her, too, though. He really think she's amazing."

___

(Bizarre...But if this is true, then this means she could be kidnapping someone else as we speak. Maybe even more And there's no telling what will happen to those who they've captured if we fail to rescue them...)

Specter: If my memory serves right, the Aquamarine said they had captured 7 out of 10 "specimens" they were looking for...
Weiss: -whisper back- "You noticed too?"
---
Kanna: "We have to hurry and save them!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Looking for something more mathematically precise?

___

"Regrettably...Maybe next time, then."
Correct.
---
-True, though Mario & Luigi did mention them short time ago-
Ingrid: "Probably." :p
---
KEK
Yukari: "She seems to prefer cute girls to embarrass, albeit only I get to embarrass you" :V
---
-But hey, now he can use the remains as a cool car- :V

___

---
Atalanta: "I see, but keep your eyes open, we must be ready for anything"

Rin: -Still whispering- "I think it's a bit obvious"
---
Kuro: "No time to wonder why, we must take action!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Correct.
---
-True, though Mario & Luigi did mention them short time ago-
The average man can lift up to 155 pounds, just multiply that by 1,00,070 to get your answer. I can lift 155010850 pounds!
___

"Yeah, they helped out in another serious battle..."

---

---
(Agreed...They've caught us off-guard one too many times. I won't let them get the jump on us again. Not as long as I'm still standing.)

"They'd make a cute couple, wouldn't they? Although, as obvious as it is that Patxi has a crush on Winter, it's equally obvious that Winter doesn't have a dang clue about it :V Whatever can they do about this?"

"Also, while Weiss and Rin talked about that, the two foxes had a private conversation:"

(H-Hey, Winter? Are you alright? You've seem a little worried since we got up that trap...)

(Umm...It's nothing, really! I'm just making sure to take the Decepticons seriously. We've taken down several already, but defeating them all? That won't be easy, right? It's gonna be a challenging battle.)

(I know...But if we all work together, we can totally do this. We've beaten so many kinds of enemies before, we can beat these guys, too.)

(...You really know how to be brave and positive in the face of danger, don't you?)

(I-I certainly try to, heheh...) "Receiving a compliment from his crush makes him shy up a little. Even now, Winter doesn't catch onto it"

(Aw, don't be like that, Patxi, you know you're great at it! I don't know if I'd be feeling so ready for battling right now if we hadn't been around to give me that encouragement. Or if we hadn't fought those monsters from the Great North together. You were right. Pokemon should know when to fight!?)

(Heck yeah, we beat those monsters! ...Together....I-I think we made a good team back there...!)

(Hmm! ...Actually, if you're wondering, I'm not really too worried about this situation yet. This is just my first real battle since I got here and became Weiss' Pokemon, so I'm not sure what else to expect from the Decepticons. What's really bothering me was what happened after they sprung that electric trap...I remember having this awful nightmare. I know none of it was real, and I can't really remember what the dream was even about...But I just can't get my mind off of it, for some reason. Just thinking about it is making me nervous, and I don't even know why. It's frustrating...)

(Not sure what else you had planned for that Uboa, Digi, but here's a prime opportunity for you to use the character again. :p)

___

(We gotta do something!)

(...Alright, Fireball. You can help this time. Jack, Kanna? Do any of you know where are these Gems are now?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "She seems to prefer cute girls to embarrass, albeit only I get to embarrass you" :V
---
-But hey, now he can use the remains as a cool car- :V
Zelretch is a woman now :V
---
-indeed :V-

---
(Agreed...They've caught us off-guard one too many times. I won't let them get the jump on us again. Not as long as I'm still standing.)

"They'd make a cute couple, wouldn't they? Although, as obvious as it is that Patxi has a crush on Winter, it's equally obvious that Winter doesn't have a dang clue about it :V Whatever can they do about this?"

"Also, while Weiss and Rin talked about that, the two foxes had a private conversation:"

(H-Hey, Winter? Are you alright? You've seem a little worried since we got up that trap...)

(Umm...It's nothing, really! I'm just making sure to take the Decepticons seriously. We've taken down several already, but defeating them all? That won't be easy, right? It's gonna be a challenging battle.)

(I know...But if we all work together, we can totally do this. We've beaten so many kinds of enemies before, we can beat these guys, too.)

(...You really know how to be brave and positive in the face of danger, don't you?)

(I-I certainly try to, heheh...) "Receiving a compliment from his crush makes him shy up a little. Even now, Winter doesn't catch onto it"

(Aw, don't be like that, Patxi, you know you're great at it! I don't know if I'd be feeling so ready for battling right now if we hadn't been around to give me that encouragement. Or if we hadn't fought those monsters from the Great North together. You were right. Pokemon should know when to fight!?)

(Heck yeah, we beat those monsters! ...Together....I-I think we made a good team back there...!)

(Hmm! ...Actually, if you're wondering, I'm not really too worried about this situation yet. This is just my first real battle since I got here and became Weiss' Pokemon, so I'm not sure what else to expect from the Decepticons. What's really bothering me was what happened after they sprung that electric trap...I remember having this awful nightmare. I know none of it was real, and I can't really remember what the dream was even about...But I just can't get my mind off of it, for some reason. Just thinking about it is making me nervous, and I don't even know why. It's frustrating...)

(Not sure what else you had planned for that Uboa, Digi, but here's a prime opportunity for you to use the character again. :p)

___

(We gotta do something!)

(...Alright, Fireball. You can help this time. Jack, Kanna? Do any of you know where are these Gems are now?)
Blake: -keeping watch over anything suspicious-
---
Kanna: "... No, we don't..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The average man can lift up to 155 pounds, just multiply that by 1,00,070 to get your answer. I can lift 155010850 pounds!
___

"Yeah, they helped out in another serious battle..."
-Whistle- A Titan would be jealous of your size.
---
-Something about another omniversal genocide being stopped-

___

(We gotta do something!)

---
Atalanta: -Nods- "Good to see you too doing that, Blake..."

Rin: -Still whispering- "I'm sure they are quite close by now~"

(Thanks for the excuse to use him again :p)
---
Jack: "They just... Threw us off..."
Zelretch is a woman now :V
---
-indeed :V-
-She was referring to Magical Ruby- :V
---
-So he sees that while his Spark extinguished, he's still a functional car- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Whistle- A Titan would be jealous of your size.
---
-Something about another omniversal genocide being stopped-
Aw, shucks! Although, I can't use that strength constantly. Gotta dial it down sometimes so that I don't hurt anyone that I care about!

___

"Typical hero vs villain stuff :V"

---

---
"Is Blake watching out for more traps and Decepticon members, or just still wary about the canines? :V"

(Oh gosh...I'm sorry, Winter. If you ever need to talk to someone about it, I'll be here. Okay...?)

(That's why I'm telling you, silly...I knew you would understand. I wish I could tell Weiss about it, too, though. But only a few people around here can speak Pokemon, and Weiss isn't one of them. Maybe she'll learn how eventually...But until then, please just keep this between us, okay?)

(I promise. Eevee's honor.)

(Hmhm! Thank you, Patxi...I'll try not to worry about it. Right now, we have some Decepticons to defeat.)

(We sure do. And I still know we can beat them!)

(Yeah, I know we can beat them!)

(That's the spirit!)

"Patxi was worried for his new friend and crush, but the two decided to not let any other problems bring them down for now."

"Both foxes were smiling happily now, perked up after talking to one and other! Yeah, they're definitely close friends...And they'd totally be really cute together. :p"

(You're welcome lol. I've brainstormed some ideas regarding Winter, and it so happened to include nightmares about her old home in the Great North. Uboa's perfect for the job, haha.)

___

Specter: Halfway across the globe. I'm not exaggerating. The power of her mechanized wand is surely something to be feared.

(...This is deeply concerning.) "Especially worried for her kid."

(...But we cannot stand for this. There are lives we need to save.)

(Do you think we should go back? Tell some of the others about the alien abduction?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Aw, shucks! Although, I can't use that strength constantly. Gotta dial it down sometimes so that I don't hurt anyone that I care about!

___

"Typical hero vs villain stuff :V"
Grimlock wanna see how strong!
---
-Basically their bread and butter- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She was referring to Magical Ruby- :V
---
-So he sees that while his Spark extinguished, he's still a functional car- :V
Ingrid: "Sapphire suits my colors better." :p
---
Deadpool: "Awesome!"

---
"Is Blake watching out for more traps and Decepticon members, or just still wary about the canines? :V"

(Oh gosh...I'm sorry, Winter. If you ever need to talk to someone about it, I'll be here. Okay...?)

(That's why I'm telling you, silly...I knew you would understand. I wish I could tell Weiss about it, too, though. But only a few people around here can speak Pokemon, and Weiss isn't one of them. Maybe she'll learn how eventually...But until then, please just keep this between us, okay?)

(Hmhm! Thank you, Patxi...I'll try not to worry about it. Right now, we have some Decepticons to defeat.)

(That's the spirit!)

"Patxi was worried for his new friend and crush, but the two decided to not let any other problems bring them down for now."

"Both foxes were smiling happily now, perked up after talking to one and other! Yeah, they're definitely close friends...And they'd totally be really cute together. :p"

(You're welcome lol. I've brainstormed some ideas regarding Winter, and it so happened to include nightmares about her old home in the Great North. Uboa's perfect for the job, haha.)

___

Specter: Halfway across the globe. I'm not exaggerating. The power of her mechanized wand is surely something to be feared.

(Do you think we should go back? Tell some of the others about the alien abduction?)
-both, KoP :V-

Winter: "Indeed~"
---
Kanna: "Would be a good idea, yes."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She proceeds to lift Grimlock himself."
___

"Par for the course."
What?! -Didn't expect that-
---
-Indeed, their everyday- :V

(That's the spirit!)

___

---
Winter talked to Rin? :V

Rin: "I so wanna pet them both now~"

Robin Hood: "How close are we?"

Blitzwing: "Should take some hours for you"

(Indeed, he will appear later then :p)
---
Alice: "But shouldn't the be busy now?"

-Considering that the Rapidash did see the Decepticons and what they can do...-
Ingrid: "Sapphire suits my colors better." :p
---
Deadpool: "Awesome!"
Yukari: "True, she's much more conservative to, guess she finds shame in her sibling" :V
---
-Somewhat burnt, obviously, but nothing that can't be repaired later- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

---

"Figured as much :V Blake will have to get used to Winter's presence sooner or later..."

"The foxes stayed walking by each other's sides for a while before deciding to return to their respective trainers."

Aw, seriously?! Meh, this place is huge, and the Decepticons have tricked it out. I guess we should've expected that this would take a while.
___

(Alice is right. I've seen what the those invading robots are capable of with my own eyes. They can't afford to lose any more soldiers. And telling them about this...The panic and turmoil it could cause them...They have to concentrate on the Decepticons. We'll tell them about this only as a last resort.)

What?! -Didn't expect that-
---
-Indeed, their everyday- :V
"Then sets him back down"

Just an example!

___

"Not all the time, but close enough..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Believe it, friend! I was built to be a hero! Literally.

Star: Gotta admit, you're not half-bad!

You weren't so bad yourself in that last battle! ...What was your name again?

Star: Star Butterfly!
Star Butterfly... That is quite a pretty name!
---
-Where was Lapis right now, btw?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Star Butterfly... That is quite a pretty name!
---
-Where was Lapis right now, btw?-
Star: Befitting of a princess and future queen, don't you think?

Whoa! Royalty, huh? Where are you from?

Star: The Kingdom of Mewni in the dimension of Mewni!
___

"Think I had her stay in Beach City...but I've been neglecting to give her dialogue."

"Maybe I'll say that she is indeed there, but wasn't with the group searching for Aquamarine."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Befitting of a princess and future queen, don't you think?

Whoa! Royalty, huh? Where are you from?

Star: The Kingdom of Mewni in the dimension of Mewni!
___

"Think I had her stay in Beach City...but I've been neglecting to give her dialogue."

"Maybe I'll say that she is indeed there, but wasn't with the group searching for Aquamarine."
Medea Lily: "Wait, you mean you weren't told?

Thought it would happen right away..."
---
-Indeed, rather she is by herself right now...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We haven't been formally introduced until just now.

___

"Unaware that Homeworld has sent more forces to invade..."
Medea Lily: "Oh, that does make sense..."
---
-Indeed, just taking some time to relax more, despite the threat in the tower-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "Oh, that does make sense..."
---
-Indeed, just taking some time to relax more, despite the threat in the tower-
Star: Sorry for casting attack spells on you earlier, by the way.

Don't be. I literally couldn't control myself, thanks to that one Decepticon...

Star: You were pretty dangerous.

Marco: I'll say. Good thing we're actually all on the same side!

You know it!

"They may be making another new friend their age. :p"

___

"She's just dozing under the sun right now."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "True, she's much more conservative to, guess she finds shame in her sibling" :V
---
-Somewhat burnt, obviously, but nothing that can't be repaired later- :V
-inb4 Ruby and Sapphire were originally designed for Yukari and Ingrid respectively-
---
Deadpool: "Sweet! Looks just like me!" :V

---

"Figured as much :V Blake will have to get used to Winter's presence sooner or later..."

"The foxes stayed walking by each other's sides for a while before deciding to return to their respective trainers."

Aw, seriously?! Meh, this place is huge, and the Decepticons have tricked it out. I guess we should've expected that this would take a while.
___

(Alice is right. I've seen what the those invading robots are capable of with my own eyes. They can't afford to lose any more soldiers. And telling them about this...The panic and turmoil it could cause them...They have to concentrate on the Decepticons. We'll tell them about this only as a last resort.)
Too lazy to fix, should be Weiss :V

Weiss: -pets both right now-

Palutena: "Or I could give all of us extra speed."
---
Kanna: "Besides, if we spread out and stay out of view, we should be able to find those Gems, them keeps them busy long enough for them to come back... if not take care of the situation."

Elise: "How can we see her without her seeing us?"

Sakura: "I remember a ninja trick from Saizo back in Hoshido; if you're high enough to not be seen from right in front of your target and don't make any noise, they'd never think of looking up."

Kanna: "So we need to fly and not make noise..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---
Kanna: "Besides, if we spread out and stay out of view, we should be able to find those Gems, them keeps them busy long enough for them to come back... if not take care of the situation."

Sakura: "I remember a ninja trick from Saizo back in Hoshido; if you're high enough to not be seen from right in front of your target and don't make any noise, they'd never think of looking up."

-Rin also couldn't resist but pet the foxes too-

Huh? You could do that?

Marvelous: "I guess it's a goddess thing to bless warriors"
---
Jack: Deceptiwhat?

Abigail: "I can hover while being quiet, so it should not be trouble for me"

Illya: "Hmmm, I can fly without making any noise either, so it should be fine for me too"

Miyu: "I can stay on the air and attempt to be stealthy"
-inb4 Ruby and Sapphire were originally designed for Yukari and Ingrid respectively-
---
Deadpool: "Sweet! Looks just like me!" :V
-They didn't... But that sounds so incredibly amusing I would totally make that a thing hue-

Yukari: "Point is that I like how cute you are" :V
---
-hue, now let's use it to drive!-
Star: Sorry for casting attack spells on you earlier, by the way.

Don't be. I literally couldn't control myself, thanks to that one Decepticon...

Star: You were pretty dangerous.

Marco: I'll say. Good thing we're actually all on the same side!

You know it!

"They may be making another new friend their age. :p"

___

"She's just dozing under the sun right now."
Medea Lily: "It's understandable, that one was quite evil!

He was taking glee in our pain, it was actually a good riddance..."
---
-Ver well, just at calm and peace-

-...It will be interrupted somehow, won't it?- :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

Huh? You could do that?

---

Illya: "Hmmm, I can fly without making any noise either, so it should be fine for me too"

"As always, both Patxi and Winter really liked being pet. :p"

"Patxi returned to the Riders shortly afterwards, while Winter returned to Weiss and Rin agian."

I'm all for a speed boost!
___

(Excellent plan. Take to the air and track her down. That said, we'll have to make sure we stay out of sight ourselves...) "Referring to herself as well as her son."

""Decepticon" must be the name of those invading robots..."

Medea Lily: "It's understandable, that one was quite evil!

He was taking glee in our pain, it was actually a good riddance..."
---
-Ver well, just at calm and peace-

-...It will be interrupted somehow, won't it?- :V
Who knows what could have happened if he wasn't destroyed...

___

"Oh, no question about it. :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They didn't... But that sounds so incredibly amusing I would totally make that a thing hue-

Yukari: "Point is that I like how cute you are" :V
---
-hue, now let's use it to drive!-
Ingrid: "I like how cute I am as well." :V
---
-he does!-

Huh? You could do that?

---

"Patxi returned to the Riders shortly afterwards, while Winter returned to Weiss and Rin agian."

___

(Excellent plan. Take to the air and track her down. That said, we'll have to make sure we stay out of sight ourselves...) "Referring to herself as well as her son."

Palutena: "I could also warp us there, but that's rather risky since we have no idea if Megatron set up any traps."
---
Kanna: "I don't think I can do stealth while flying... so it's up to you three..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Palutena: "I could also warp us there, but that's rather risky since we have no idea if Megatron set up any traps."
---
Kanna: "I don't think I can do stealth while flying... so it's up to you three..."
Robin Hood: "Don't you have an All-Seeing Eye that can look anywhere?"

Euryale: "I've heard it's prone to mishaps myself"
---
-The two Servants and one girl nod as they take on the air-
Who knows what could have happened if he wasn't destroyed...

___

"Oh, no question about it. :V"
Who?

Medea Lily: "He was named Bombshell"

Oh, him...
---
-Because of course- :V

-How it shall happen?-
Ingrid: "I like how cute I am as well." :V
---
-he does!-
Yukari: "Have you thought of selling merchandise on your image?" :p
---
-While of course, this plays-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Robin Hood: "Don't you have an All-Seeing Eye that can look anywhere?"

Euryale: "I've heard it's prone to mishaps myself"
---
-The three Servants nod as they take on the air-
Star: "Innocently whistling since she has a spying spell with that exact same name :V"
___

"They ought to act quick, the sun's going to set soon..."

Who?

Medea Lily: "He was named Bombshell"

Oh, him...
---
-Because of course- :V

-How it shall happen?-
Has he caused a lot of trouble for you before?
___

"She suddenly remembered she had another gaming stream scheduled for the night :V"

Top Bottom