• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Wherever she is, she doesn't seem to be around here."

___

"No telling where this spider came from, but it's deader than dead. Now she can get Snowball the heck outta there."
-How strange, the creature thinks-
---
Aya: "You're safe now, my dear..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Where is she?-
---
Aya: -Hugging the bunny-
"That spell she used to give herself and the others disguises when the group infiltrated St. Olga's? She used it again here to give herself something she can use to hide and blend in among the plant life here."

___

"Does anything else happen to them?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That spell she used to give herself and the others disguises when the group infiltrated St. Olga's? She used it again here to give herself something she can use to hide and blend in among the plant life here."

___

"Does anything else happen to them?"
-Good, so right now, it can't differentiate her from actual trees-
---
-Right now, not-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star isn't moving."
___

"It was mostly the squirrels and some giant spider that bothered her, though :V"

"Besides, rabbits like Snowball also tend to live in forests. Wild ones, anyway."
-It suspicious of that tree...-
---
-She pets Snowball after returning home-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "You have a great family..."
---
Medusa: "Guess everyone has been too much with her"
---
Sakura: "W-Was it too much for them to handle?"
Vulpix...? (What happened to you two...?)

"Winter approached them both and tapped them with her paw, trying to see if they'd regain consciousness."
Kanna: "I know~! How's yours?"
---
Phosphy: "Pretty much." :p
---
-yes, it was-

-then it strikes Sakura?-

Not the first time indeed, quite the contrary. We've defeated many dangerous and powerful beings such as...Well, would you like us to go down the list?

___

"Somewhere...!"
___

TLink: Hey then, you can at least take peace in that.
Ranger Slayer: "...She has complete control over my planet, it's not that simple..."
---
-She sees the cord that connects to the mics!-
Kamui: "That sounds like nothing for us."
---
-and pulls it!-
---
Link: "I know." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Looking at the tree she's posing as in particular-
---
-For sure they did-
"What does it do?"

___

"It's evening there by now"

-yes, it was-

Sakura: "W-Was it too much for them to handle?"
"Winter is only concerned with the two who just fainted."

---
-and pulls it!-
---
Link: "I know." :)
Ranger Slayer: "...She has complete control over my planet, it's not that simple..."
---
-She sees the cord that connects to the mics!-

-
Yes, I will admit this Rita must be of a great concern to have done what she has. But defeating her is far from impossible. I'll have you know we've faced off even worse. Allow me to share one example, for starters:

Bill Cipher. Dream demon, and reality warper. In my desperation for knowledge, I brought him closer to our world's dimensional plane. From there, he manipulated others into making deals that allowed him to possess some of us. Before he enacted his attack, he formed an army of out of lunatics and beings who loved chaos and power. We fought him twice before a powerful spell and a zodiac of fate weakened his power beyond recover, and allowed us to finish him off permanently. His many allies either perished or changed their ways and joined our ranks along the way.

___

Lapis: Aw, hey, what happened to the music?
___

"TLink seems fortunate to still have some off his family"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I know~! How's yours?"
---
Phosphy: "Pretty much." :p
---
-yes, it was-

Vulpix...? (What happened to you two...?)

"Winter approached them both and tapped them with her paw, trying to see if they'd regain consciousness."
Abigail: "My two sisters are the best! I'm going to paint as good as Oui one day!"
---
-Medusa is also wearing what she does in this pic-

---
-Not really, she's trying to help Winter wake her sister and the Schnee up-
---
-and pulls it!-
Yes, I will admit this Rita must be of a great concern to have done what she has. But defeating her is far from impossible. I'll have you know we've faced off even worse. Allow me to share one example, for starters:

Bill Cipher. Dream demon, and reality warper. In my desperation for knowledge, I brought him closer to our world's dimensional plane. From there, he manipulated others into making deals that allowed him to possess some of us. Before he enacted his attack, he formed an army of out of lunatics and beings who loved chaos and power. We fought him twice before a powerful spell and a zodiac of fate weakened his power beyond recover, and allowed us to finish him off permanently. His many allies either perished or changed their ways and joined our ranks along the way.

___

Ranger Slayer: "...You surely are making that up. Even if not, there's no warranty for you to make it"
---
Kiyohime: "Um, I don't know!"
"What does it do?"

___

"It's evening there by now"
-Stare at it for a while-
---
-She plops on the bed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

"TLink seems fortunate to still have some off his family"
Ranger Slayer: "...You surely are making that up. Even if not, there's no warranty for you to make it"
---
Palu: "There are so many more we could bring up. Zero, two Ganondorfs at once, Isis, M. Bison, Flowey, the Lich... Need I say more?"
---
Urbosa: "It ended."
---
-indeed he does-

Abigail: "My two sisters are the best! I'm going to paint as good as Oui one day!"
---
-Medusa is also wearing what she does in this pic-

---
"Winter is only concerned with the two who just fainted."
Kanna: "That's so sweet~!"
---
-and Phosphora was wearing the other outfit, but all the reds are bright blues-
---
Weiss: -groaning-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Vulpix? (Weiss?)

---
Palu: "There are so many more we could bring up. Zero, two Ganondorfs at once, Isis, M. Bison, Flowey, the Lich... Need I say more?"
---
---
-indeed he does-
Sephiroth, Demiga, Dimentio, Testament...

"Summons a Gaster Blaster, though not firing it at her, simply doing so to display the advanced magical weapon" Is that truly so hard for you to believe our tales when someone like me stands before you right now? Hmm, perhaps so. Yes, I can understand that s a tale of such superantural power, horror and eventual triumph would still sound farfetched to you, even with what you've seen in your lifetime. After all, you've never faced off such powerful demons, undead or superpowered warlords like we have. We've recorded almost all of our past foes in computer logs, an entry for nearly every last significant enemy we've defeated or at least encountered. But that alone may not be proof of their abilities or what it took for us to vanquish their threats, would it?

Hmm...You know, I do wish we could truly change your mind, but we need to show you actual proof first. And, I might just know of a way to provide it.
___

Lapis: ...But that wasn't the whole song. I've listened to before, it plays a few minutes longer than that.
___

"All he's mentioned here though is a grandma. What other family does he still have?"

-Stare at it for a while-
---
-She plops on the bed-
"Star acting like nothing but a tree"

___

"She needs the rest lol"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

"Summons a Gaster Blaster, though not firing it at her, simply doing so to display the advanced magical weapon" Is that truly so hard for you to believe our tales when someone like me stands before you right now? Hmm, perhaps so. Yes, I can understand that s a tale of such superantural power, horror and eventual triumph would still sound farfetched to you, even with what you've seen in your lifetime. After all, you've never faced off such powerful demons, undead or superpowered warlords like we have. We've recorded almost all of our past foes in computer logs, an entry for nearly every last significant enemy we've defeated or at least encountered. But that alone may not be proof of their abilities or what it took for us to vanquish their threats, would it?

Hmm...You know, I do wish we could truly change your mind, but we need to show you actual proof first. And, I might just know of a way to provide it.
___

Lapis: ...But that wasn't the whole song. I've listened to before, it plays a few minutes longer than that.
___

"All he's mentioned here though is a grandma. What other family does he still have?"
Kamui: "If anyone can, we can."
---
Urbosa: "Then I don't know..."
---
Wolf: "You only mentionned a grandmother..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---

___

Ranger Slayer: "...Whatever..."

Trini: "Kimmy, please, listen to them! They can help us, finally someone can!"
---
Tamamo: "Did it shortcut or what?"
Kanna: "That's so sweet~!"
---
-and Phosphora was wearing the other outfit, but all the reds are bright blues-
---
Abigail: "Ingrid is also very kind to me!"
---
Medusa: "Not very different from your usual style..."
---
Rin: -Same-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-Kimmy konsiders?-
---
Zelda: "That's possible."

Abigail: "Ingrid is also very kind to me!"
---
Medusa: "Not very different from your usual style..."
---
Vulpix? (Weiss?)
-Abby could feel her head being patted, but the hand that did it was nowhere to be seen-

-it's Ingrid and Yukari doing gap shenanigans :v-
---
Phosphy: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." :V
---
Weiss: -sees Winter again, instantly hugs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Abby could feel her head being patted, but the hand that did it was nowhere to be seen-

-it's Ingrid and Yukari doing gap shenanigans :v-
---
Phosphy: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." :V
---
-She looks around finding nothing-

Shirou: "Did something happen?"

Abigail: "Oh, nothing"
---
Medusa: "Hard to imagine you wearing something more covered anyway" :V
---
Rin: "Awwww~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It seems to be fully gone-
---
-Stretching up-
"She moves through more bushes and trees to be safe"
___

"This oughta to be a much better day..."

Kamui: "If anyone can, we can."
---
Urbosa: "Then I don't know..."
---
Wolf: "You only mentionned a grandmother..."

---
I figured she'd remain stubborn.
___

Lapis: Weird...
___

TLink: She's not my only family. I have a sister, too.

-
Mmm! Vulpix! (You're okay!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :confused:
---
Phosphy: "I'm proud of my body~"
---
-MORE HUGGING!-
Abigail: "It's nothing"
---
Dusa: "Yes, I have noticed. You wouldn' wear that outfit if not proud to show" :p
---
Sakura: -Takes pictures-
"She moves through more bushes and trees to be safe"
___

"This oughta to be a much better day..."
-Then it noticed her- :V
---
Aya: "Let's go for breakfast, Snowball!"
-Kimmy konsiders?-
---
Zelda: "That's possible."
I figured she'd remain stubborn.
___

Lapis: Weird...
Ranger Slayer: "I... I can't do it, I can't disobey her!"
---
Tamamo: "What a shame..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-MORE HUGGING!-
"Memories to preserve!"

Palu: "It was a nice attempt..."
---
-Urbosa: "Anything else we can do?"
---
Wolf: "No parents?"
---
Why ever not?
___

"Watch a movie, maybe?"
___

TLink: Passed away when we were really young... My sister Aryll was too little to even remember them.

-Then it noticed her- :V
---
Aya: "Let's go for breakfast, Snowball!"
Star: (OH COME ON!)
___

"The rabbit obviously will want more carrots, but if Aya wanted to eat something, that doughnut shop is always open early in the morning"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "It's nothing"
---
Dusa: "Yes, I have noticed. You wouldn' wear that outfit if not proud to show" :p
---
"Memories to preserve!"
Kanna: "Alright."
---
Phosphy: "And how about yours?" :p
---
-Rin went from hating all technology to making an exception with cameras; those are the best thing ever!-

---
Why ever not?
___

"Watch a movie, maybe?"
___

TLink: Passed away when we were really young... My sister Aryll was too little to even remember them.
Kamui: "Do you genuinely wish to serve her, or are you too afraid of meeting the same fate as your friends to oppose her?"
---
-okee-
---
Link: "Oh..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why ever not?
___

"Watch a movie, maybe?"
Kamui: "Do you genuinely wish to serve her, or are you too afraid of meeting the same fate as your friends to oppose her?"
---
-okee-
Ranger Slayer: "I can't... I-I just can't!"

Jeanne: "She's too broken..."
---
-The Ring-
Star: (OH COME ON!)
___

"The rabbit obviously will want more carrots, but if Aya wanted to eat something, that doughnut shop is always open early in the morning"
-GIANT PUNCH!-
---
-She decides to get there!-
Kanna: "Alright."
---
Phosphy: "And how about yours?" :p
---
-Rin went from hating all technology to making an exception with cameras; those are the best thing ever!-
Abigail: "Point is that I love my sisters!"
---
Dusa: "I've been feeling more comfortable about it" -She says while doing a slight pose-
---
Rin: They preserve all the cuteness~!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-The Ring-
Kamui: "Regardless of your desicion, we will not harm you. Once we defeat Rita, we will let you have the life you deserve. A life where you can be freed from tyranny and do anything you'd like."
---
KEK

Abigail: "Point is that I love my sisters!"
---
Dusa: "I've been feeling more comfortable about it" -She says while doing a slight pose-
---
Kanna: "I love my little sister too~!"
---
Phosphy: "I can see that~"
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-okee-
---
Link: "Oh..."

---
-The Ring-
Kamui: "Regardless of your desicion, we will not harm you. Once we defeat Rita, we will let you have the life you deserve. A life where you can be freed from tyranny and do anything you'd like."
---
KEK
Yes, you don't have to help us in her defeat if you don't want to. But no matter your doubts, I assure you, we can and will defeat that witch, and ensure she can never return.
___

"OOF"

___

TLink: It was years ago, so don't worry about it too much. Our grandmother's taken good care of us. Until Ganondorf's monsters showed up...That day, I had to start taking care of myself instead.

-GIANT PUNCH!-
---
-She decides to get there!-
"AVOIDED!"

Star: Jellybean Hallucination Mist!

___

"Lars and Sadie working there as usual"

-It make her squeal-
"Little do they realize that this cute fox also has the potential to be a skillful and dangerous fighter :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
KEK
Yes, you don't have to help us in her defeat if you don't want to. But no matter your doubts, I assure you, we can and will defeat that witch, and ensure she can never return.
___

"OOF"
Ranger Sayer: "You won't be able to, I know it!"
---
-What's the problem?- :V
"AVOIDED!"

Star: Jellybean Hallucination Mist!

___

"Lars and Sadie working there as usual"
-It's hit by it!-
---
-And the Pharaohs are there-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

"OOF"

___

TLink: It was years ago, so don't worry about it too much. Our grandmother's taken good care of us. Until Ganondorf's monsters showed up...That day, I had to start taking care of myself instead.
---
Palu: "Willing to be on it if you're so confident?" :smirk:
---
-nothing, I just think it's funny-

-the girls won't, however :V-
---
Link: "I know that feeling..."

Abigail: "Erika is really nice!"
---
Dusa: "It's especially nice to tease others" :p
---
-It make her squeal-
"Little do they realize that this cute fox also has the potential to be a skillful and dangerous fighter :p"
Kanna: "Like me~?" :b:
---
Phosphy: "Someone sounds confident~"
---
-indeed-

Weiss: "Now, what can you do, Winter?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
Link: "I know that feeling..."
We'll see about that.

...If only you had seen some of our previous victories, you'd realize this battle is not so hopeless after all.

___

"Nope, not one bit. :V"
___

TLink: The whole reason I've ceven ome this far is because I wanted to rescue my little sister.

-It's hit by it!-
---
-And the Pharaohs are there-
"The Jabberwock is confused by hallucinations!"
___

"So it's a busy day :V"

-It make her squeal-
Weiss: "Now, what can you do, Winter?"
(You mean you want me to show you my attacks and abilities?)

"Seems excited at the prospect of showing Weiss what she can do in battle."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Awww~ Abby~" -stronk hug-
---
Phosphy: "Lucky guess." :V
---
Weiss: "Yeah."
(You mean you want me to show you my attacks and abilities?)

"Seems excited at the prospect of showing Weiss what she can do in battle."
-Good thing Abby has A-endurance- :p
---
Dusa: "Sure, I was trying to be subtle" :V
---
Rin: "It's fair to want to know..."
---

We'll see about that.

...If only you had seen some of our previous victories, you'd realize this battle is not so hopeless after all.

___

"Nope, not one bit. :V"
Ranger Slayer: "Just leave me..."

-Concerned Trini-
---
Tamamo: "Oh, she's appearing now!"
"The Jabberwock is confused by hallucinations!"
___

"So it's a busy day :V"
-It hurts itself in its confusion!-
---
-Basically- :V