• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shirou: Adorable "Watch as it's done"
---
Medusa: "Maybe we could order some of these online..."
---
Vlad: "Hm? Greetings"
Vulpix. (Good afternoon.)
-Kanna looking in awe-
---
Phosphora: "Sure." :p
---
Weiss: "Can we ask you to do something for us?"

-LOL Sure then- :V
---
Trini: "When she awoke, Zordon, trapped in a time warp, recruited a group of teenagers to go and fight her, armed with artifacts known as the Power Coins, the 5 of them were ggranted the ability to transform into dinosaur-themed super heroes.

This group would get called the Might Morphin Power Rangers, and they manage to time after time foil her plans..."
---
Kiyohime: "Karaoke sounds nice"
...They were eventually defeated one day, weren't they?
___

Lapis: What's that?
___

TLink: Whoa! Look at the size of this catch!
Kamui: "Oh no..."
---
Zelda: "We try to sing the lyrics of a song."
---
-the Links are applauding him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kanna looking in awe-
---
Phosphora: "Sure." :p
---
-Adding strawberries in the mixture-
---
Medusa: "It's great that having the King of Heroes with us gives us unlimited salary" :V
---
Vlad: "What is it?"
Star: Perfect! What exactly am I do doing with portals, then?
___

"Trees, colorful flowers, bushes, singing birds, squirrels running, sun shining, wind blowing, ..."
Illya: "Um... You'll have to get to specific places!"
---
Aya: Nothing could make it more perfect~
...They were eventually defeated one day, weren't they?
___

Lapis: What's that?
---
Trini: "Nobody saw it coming... Rita one day, created a Power Ranger of her own, a green Ranger with the power of the dragons, he was too strong for them to handle, even ruining some of the Rangers greater weaponry"
---
Tamamo: "But the song is played without the lyrics, sometimes so we can make our own"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
---
-the Links are applauding him-
Trini: "Nobody saw it coming... Rita one day, created a Power Ranger of her own, a green Ranger with the power of the dragons, he was too strong for them to handle, even ruining some of the Rangers greater weaponry"
---
Tamamo: "But the song is played without the lyrics, sometimes so we can make our own"
And what became of the Rangers after that?
___

Lapis: Singing? Hmm...I could give that a try.
___

TLink: Heha! Thanks! It's not easy to find fish in much of the Great Sea.

"Meaning the Great Sea of his world"

-
-
-
"
"Gonna involve making a scarf"

-
Illya: "Um... You'll have to get to spec
---
Aya: Nothing could make it more perfect~

"
The sentence is unfinished.

___

"Nothing to improve the moment, nothing to interrupt it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Adding strawberries in the mixture-
---
Medusa: "It's great that having the King of Heroes with us gives us unlimited salary" :V
---
"Gonna involve making a scarf"
Kanna: -looking with curiosity... and hunger-
---
Phosphora: "Let's not abuse it much though..."
---
Weiss: "Can you make a scarf for this cutie?" -holding Winter-

---
___

___

TLink: Heha! Thanks! It's not easy to find fish in much of the Great Sea.

"Meaning the Great Sea of his world"
Kamui: "Oh dear..."
---
Zelda: -replying to Tamamo- "It's sometimes more funny that way."
---
Link: "Too much water?" :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star simply waiting even still"

___

"All kinds of different flower species, too"
Illya: "... Can we skip mine?" :lol:
---
-She found them beautiful-
___

---
Trini: "The Power Rangers weren't just losing, Rita had began to take both a political approach along one of terrorism and blackmailing. The Rangers would have at least fought better if the governments weren't in fear and gave her the power she sought. Do I blame them? No, any of them would want to survive...

Zordon then attempted to give humanity one last hope, create a new Ranger, a White Ranger who would be the strongest of them all, with the leader of the Rangers having been chosen for the role.

Rita and her dragon Ranger attacked them while in the middle of it..."
---
Tamamo: "Maybe a tropical song! Let's see... Ah, a perfect one!"

Osakabehime: -Gulps-
Kanna: -looking with curiosity... and hunger-
---
Phosphora: "Let's not abuse it much though..."
---
-Same for Abigail, as it's being placed in the pan-
---
Medusa: "Why you think that?"
---
Vlad: "Hm, how would you like it to be?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

:V
"The scarf's design is important"

---
---
Link: "Too much water?" :V
Trini: "The Power Rangers weren't just losing, Rita had began to take both a political approach along one of terrorism and blackmailing. The Rangers would have at least fought better if the governments weren't in fear and gave her the power she sought. Do I blame them? No, any of them would want to survive...

Zordon then attempted to give humanity one last hope, create a new Ranger, a White Ranger who would be the strongest of them all, with the leader of the Rangers having been chosen for the role.

---

So she worked her way up in the government to secure her power, build it up, and take them down...I imagine that final attempt to create a powerful Ranger failed?
___

Lapis: What's this one?
___

TLink: Sailors have to travel pretty far to catch fish. Sea life surrounding local islands is...almost barren.

Illya: "... Can we skip mine?" :lol:
---
-She found them beautiful-
Star: Wait, for real?

___

"Maybe collect them for keeps for a while, or at least take photos of them"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

So she worked her way up in the government to secure her power, build it up, and take them down...I imagine that final attempt to create a powerful Ranger failed?
___

___

TLink: Sailors have to travel pretty far to catch fish. Sea life surrounding local islands is...almost barren.
Kamui: "..." -hugs her-
---

---
Wolf: "Are there at least ways to get other meats to survive...?"

-Same for Abigail, as it's being placed in the pan-
---
Medusa: "Why you think that?"
---
"The scarf's design is important"
-Papa cooks?-
---
Phosphora: "You wouldn't want to piss off Gilgamesh, right?"
---
Weiss: "Something that matches my style." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

---

---
Trini: "Failed is an understatement, not only did the Green Ranger killed both Zordon and the leader of the Rangers in the middle of it, he stole the White Ranger powers for himself, combining them with his existing ones. He was now both green and white, and the Rangers command center fell...

And then she stole their Power Coins to replicate their powers and amass a new army of Ranger Sentries.

It's been 5 years since that"

-Then she received the hug-

Jeanne: "What happened to these Rangers? Did any other survive?"

Trini: "There were 5 Power Rangers... Already told you what happened to Red. Blue... He also died in that battle"
---
Tamamo: "A song from a Disney movie"
-Papa cooks?-
---
Phosphora: "You wouldn't want to piss off Gilgamesh, right?"
---
-Papa cooking-
---
Medusa: "It's the child, though, doubt he'd get angry"
---
Vlad: "Very well, it shall take some hours"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
Trini: "Failed is an understatement, not only did the Green Ranger killed both Zordon and the leader of the Rangers in the middle of it, he stole the White Ranger powers for himself, combining them with his existing ones. He was now both green and white, and the Rangers command center fell...

And then she stole their Power Coins to replicate their powers and amass a new army of Ranger Sentries.

Trini: "There were 5 Power Rangers... Already told you what happened to Red. Blue... He also died in that battle"
---
"Quite forgiving of Kamui, considering her initial anger and distrust towards this prisoner"

..by your tone and the manner in which speak of this tragedy, it sounds much like there's more to your misery than just being trapped among this Rita's services....

...You were one of these Power Rangers, weren't you?
___

FREAKING PERFECT :laugh:

Lapis: Oh hey, I recognize this one.

___

TLink: There's plenty of other animals to hunt. Plus fruits and vegetables, herbs, spices...ingredients for stews. "Holding a bottle of his grandmother's soup"

"That's fair, right?"

Illya: "Sorry, it's just... This was so sudden, I didn't prepare well..."
---
-Take photos sounds good to do now-
Star: ...This isn't part of the test itself, is it? "Being extra cautious"
___

"Since the flowers won't last. The photos will allow her to share these sights and keep memories of them intact in Basel."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...This isn't part of the test itself, is it? "Being extra cautious"
___

"Since the flowers won't last. The photos will allow her to share these sights and keep memories of them intact in Basel."
Illya: "N-Not at all!"
---
Aya: I wish there were more flowers in the tower...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "N-Not at all!"
---
Aya: I wish there were more flowers in the tower...
Star: ...Okay then! What are you gonna tell the other Casters, though?

"Either just say Star passed, or, if anyone really questions her, tell them that Ruby's antics made it impossible to make progress in the evaluation :V"

___

"Outside the tower, perhaps, but there's way more here on this Earth than there ever have been in the tower..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...Okay then! What are you gonna tell the other Casters, though?

"Either just say Star passed, or, if anyone really questions her, tell them that Ruby's antics made it impossible to make progress in the evaluation :V"

___

"Outside the tower, perhaps, but there's way more here on this Earth than there ever have been in the tower..."
Illya: "I'll tell them Ruby ruined everything"
-Which everyone knows would totally happen- V:
---
-For obvious reasons of no previous miasma-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
"Quite forgiving of Kamui, considering her initial anger and distrust towards this prisoner"

..by your tone and the manner in which speak of this tragedy, it sounds much like there's more to your misery than just being trapped among this Rita's services....

___

___

TLink: There's plenty of other animals to hunt. Plus fruits and vegetables, herbs, spices...ingredients for stews. "Holding a bottle of his grandmother's soup"
-she too nice and naive :V-

Palu: "Perhaps even the only one who survived..."
---
Had to :laugh:

Zelda: "You do?"
---
Link: "Looking pretty good."

-Papa cooking-
---
Medusa: "It's the child, though, doubt he'd get angry"
---
"That's fair, right?"
-happy Kanna-
---
Phosphora: "Childish tantrums are a thing." :p
---
Weiss: "Thank you." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---

Trini: "...I was the Yellow Ranger. Blue... He sacrificed his life to allow me to escape... Black and Pink, they survived too. Together we tried to make a rebellion movement, having our powers stolen, we called ourselves the Coinless.

Even if not doing too much to change the planet, at least we managed to save people and take them to refugees.

But it all ended a day Pink left... And she attacked us now as one of Rita's generals, been granted her powers once again. Was she brainwashed? I doubt so, anyone would crack under such horrible conditions in that world, and I saw as by the day she grew into desperation further and further.

Whatever the case, Kimberly became the Ranger Slayer, and the Coinless... Lost... Kimberly tried to save Black, she didn't want us dead, but another of Rita's generals got to him before her and killed him. She did get to me, and spared me, but things were settled... We had to work for our previous enemy if we wanted to survive. I have my powers back, but now I'm one of Rita's enforcers"

Martha: "That attack had one of your last friends killed, why you accepted her offer if you hate this?"

Trini: "The moment Jason was killed, we had lost our hope. The moment Billy sacrificed for me, I lost my best friend. And the moment Zack was murdered, I had nothing else left but Kimmy... Simply put, I didn't care anymore for anything except her... She's my only reason to live now"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tamamo: "Wanna settle for this one?"
-happy Kanna-
---
Phosphora: "Childish tantrums are a thing." :p
---
Abigail: "It smells like heaven..."
---
Medusa: "That sounds hilarious and scary" :p
---
-And so he goes to sew!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "I'll tell them Ruby ruined everything"
-Which everyone knows would totally happen- V:
---
-For obviou reasons of no previous miasma-
Star: Oh, that's a good idea! After all, she already did ruin my mood... "Glaring at the sentient wand"
___

"So she might as well continue to enjoy this nature while she still can"

---

---
Link: "Looking pretty good."
Trini: "...I was the Yellow Ranger. Blue... He sacrificed his life to allow me to escape... Black and Pink, they survived too. Together we tried to make a rebellion movement, having our powers stolen, we called ourselves the Coinless.

Even if not doing too much to change the planet, at least we managed to save people and take them to refugees.

But it all ended a day Pink left... And she attacked us now as one of Rita's generals, been granted her powers once again. Was she brainwashed? I doubt so, anyone would crack under such horrible conditions in that world, and I saw as by the day she grew into desperation further and further.

Whatever the case, Kimberly became the Ranger Slayer, and the Coinless... Lost... Kimberly tried to save Black, she didn't want us dead, but another of Rita's generals got to him before her and killed him. She did get to me, and spared me, but things were settled... We had to work for our previous enemy if we wanted to survive. I have my powers back, but now I'm one of Rita's enforcers"

Martha: "That attack had one of your last friends killed, why you accepted her offer if you hate this?"

Trini: "The moment Jason was killed, we had lost our hope. The moment Billy sacrificed for me, I lost my best friend. And the moment Zack was murdered, I had nothing else left but Kimmy... Simply put, I didn't care anymore for anything except her... She's my only reason to live now"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Words can't begin to describe the horror I feel hearing your tale. I am so sorry all of this happened to you...

...But if you're here now, then it would seem you no longer want to work for your old enemy.
___

Lapis: Yeah. Tamamo's shown a lot of Disney movies. Let's sing this one.

___

TLink: This soup's always been my favorite...

-And so he goes to sew!-
-
Vulpix! (Thank you!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Oh, that's a good idea! After all, she already did ruin my mood... "Glaring at the sentient wand"
___

"So she might as well continue to enjoy this nature while she still can"
Magical Ruby: -Laughing-
---
-Of course, she plans on that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star was more than frustrated with that wand"
___

"She's got nothing of importance to do on this day, may as well just relax in this area for a while"
-Anyone would be, to be fair-
---
Aya: "Isn't this forest great, Snowball?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

...Words can't begin to describe the horror I feel hearing your tale. I am so sorry all of this happened to you...

...But if you're here now, then it would seem you no longer want to work for your old enemy.
___

___

TLink: This soup's always been my favorite...
Kamui: "Perhaps we're giving her hope again?"
---
Zelda: "Alright then."
---
-hungry Link wants to taste!-

Abigail: "It smells like heaven..."
---
Medusa: "That sounds hilarious and scary" :p
---
-And so he goes to sew!-
Vulpix! (Thank you!)
Kanna: "Papa's cooking always does~"
---
Phosphy: "That's true, actually." :p
---
-AWWWWW-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---
Trini: "I just want for that hell to be over... I ask for nothing more"
---
Tamamo: "So, who wants to sing along? I do, mikon~"
"Indeed."

"By now Illya returned to the other Casters. What happens? And who's evaluation test is up next?"

___

"There's trails to walk across, and a lake and river."
Illya: "Sorry, Ruby ruined what I had planned"

Iri: "It's okay, Illya, we're not mad" :)

-Andersen-
---
-She decides to take pictures of them-
Kanna: "Papa's cooking always does~"
---
Phosphy: "That's true, actually." :p
---
-AWWWWW-
Abigail: "Is that why you never stop eating?"
---
Medusa: "Could still run away, so long he doesn't uses that chain, I mean"
---
-Vlad pets the Vulpix before going off-

Vlad: ...Did I really do that?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kamui: "We'll try to do our best, but we can't promise it'll be done quickly. We've got our own problems to deal with..."
---
Zelda: "Sure, why not?"

Abigail: "Is that why you never stop eating?"
---
Medusa: "Could still run away, so long he doesn't uses that chain, I mean"
---

Kanna: :lol:
---
Phosphy: "I guess... Wait, you actually want to piss him off?"
---
-yes, you did-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :lol:
---
Phosphy: "I guess... Wait, you actually want to piss him off?"
---
-yes, you did-
Abigail: "Ah! I'm not complaining!"
---
Medusa: "Eh? Of course not, but in a hypothetical case..."
---
-Shows how cute Winter is by having Vlad the Impaler actually pet her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-hungry Link wants to taste!-
---
We've recently learned that our home is in danger as well...We might not be able to do it immediately, but we will put Rita's reign to an end
___

Lapis: Let's try it.

___

"Toon Link allows him to."

"It tastes fantastic!"

"...Also worth noting that it restores all hearts and even doubles the attack power of one's sword."

-Shows how cute Winter is by having Vlad the Impaler actually pet her-
"Cuteness Proximity is that powerful sometimes :p"

Illya: "Sorry, Ruby ruined what I had planned"

Iri: "It's okay, Illya, we're not mad" :)

-Andersen-
---
-She decides to take pictures of them-
"Star makes sure to be less casual and much more respectful when greeting him"

___

"Plenty of sights to capture and see again even when back in Basel"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "We'll try to do our best, but we can't promise it'll be done quickly. We've got our own problems to deal with..."
---
Zelda: "Sure, why not?"
We've recently learned that our home is in danger as well...We might not be able to do it immediately, but we will put Rita's reign to an end
___

Lapis: Let's try it.
Trini: "Thank you... It really means a lot for me..."
---
Tamamo: "Alright~" -Gives mics to both-
"Star makes sure to be less casual and much more respectful when greeting him"

___

"Plenty of sights to capture and see again even when back in Basel"
Andersen: "Hmph, whatever"
---
-Like in the days of old...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Hmph, whatever"
---
-Like in the days of old...-
Star: (Wow, I try to be respectful and this is what I get for it!) Alright, Mr. Andersen. What's my task?

___

"Natural life outside the tower is much better, but there's no civilization out there"

"Here, it's just a regular, lush Earth filled with life all around, like this forest she's in right now"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Wow, I try to be respectful and this is what I get for it!) Alright, Mr. Andersen. What's my task?

___

"Natural life outside the tower is much better, but there's no civilization out there"

"Here, it's just a regular, lush Earth filled with life all around, like this forest she's in right now"
Andersen: "We'll be testing your speed at reciting spells"
---
Aya: We really should try to bring actual flora back to our Earth...

Top Bottom