• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-...That isn't suspicious at all...Albeit undeniably nice-
---
-She stares at her chainsaw now-

-Everyone is fighting but her...-
---
Marvelous: "I think we should get answers..."
---
Jack: "Can we cheer Mr. Donald somehow?"
"Fi feels more honored to serve the Goddesses again."

___

"Or contributing to the defense or war in some way...She's the only one doing absolutely nothing, besides those who are too young to fight, or too injured."

___

"They definitely should."
___

I can't answer that question myself.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fi feels more honored to serve the Goddesses again."

___

"Or contributing to the defense or war in some way...She's the only one doing absolutely nothing, besides those who are too young to fight, or too injured."

___

"They definitely should."
___

I can't answer that question myself.
-Good thing she doesn't knows why they left those- :V
---
-You know what? To hell with her fears or having her dignity dropped! She's going out right now and fight!-
---
MArvelous: "Unfreeze her head"
---
Jack: "Ooooh..."
LMAO

-someone says it?-
-That said, it might become a reality- :p
---
-It's Yang, does anyone really need to suggest it?- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good thing she doesn't knows why they left those- :V
---
-You know what? To hell with her fears or having her dignity dropped! She's going out right now and fight!-
---
MArvelous: "Unfreeze her head"
---
Jack: "Ooooh..."
"Nope. :p"
___

"Now that's the spirit! She might still wanna put something on first, though...while she won't care while in the middle of a brutal fight, she will care about her dignity once the fight is actually over. But what exactly can she do about that?"

___

"Undyne chips that part of the ice block open."

___

"Surely they can cheer him up somehow."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Now that's the spirit! She might still wanna put something on first, though...while she won't care while in the middle of a brutal fight, she will care about her dignity once the fight is actually over. But what exactly can she do about that?"

___

"Undyne chips that part of the ice block open."

___

"Surely they can cheer him up somehow."
-She has no idea, mind too focused on going to fight monsters-
---
Ranger Slayer: "AAAACK!"
---
-They are thinking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She has no idea, mind too focused on going to fight monsters-
---
Ranger Slayer: "AAAACK!"
---
-They are thinking-
"She only wore the one dress for all this time, but does her closet have any pajamas? Nightgowns? Spare underwear?"
___

Some friends of mine wanna talk to you, miss. Consider yourself lucky, you would've had to stay fully frozen a lot longer otherwise.

___

"THINKING"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO
---
Yang: "It's not gonna break if I punch her, right?"

Blake: "It's ice. What do you think?"

Yang: -shrugs- "Could be magic ice?" :lol:
Dunno. I chipped away at it with a magical spear just fine. The ice came from this Pokemon of mine right here.

"Referring to her Milotic, Moana."
-Yang smirks, cracking her knuckles-
-Jaune shuddered for some reason that he knew had to do with Kyu-
---
-Time for a knuckle sandwich-
"She only wore the one dress for all this time, but does her closet have any pajamas? Nightgowns? Spare underwear?"
___

Some friends of mine wanna talk to you, miss. Consider yourself lucky, you would've had to stay fully frozen a lot longer otherwise.

___

"THINKING"
-It had clothes for the dolls-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Yay, I'm so hyped..." -Sarcastic-
---
-YES-
-being dragged along-

-embarrassed-

-heavy breathing-
-What she thinks?-
---
-BB laughs-
---
..... -Looks around-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yang smirks, cracking her kmuckles-
"Ranger is about to be in for a world of pain.

-
-It had clothes for the dolls-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Yay, I'm so hyped..." -Sarcastic-
---
-YES-
"So nothing she'd want to wear, and if anything, more items she'd want to dispose of and move on from. Seems as though she'll have to swallow her pride and deal with some lost dignity after all."
___

"Not even remotely caring about her attitude or sarcasm now."

First, I'm sure Yang here wants you to meet her fists.Then, you still gotta speak up.

___

"Ideas?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Ranger is about to be in for a world of pain.

"So nothing she'd want to wear, and if anything, more items she'd want to dispose of and move on from. Seems as though she'll have to swallow her pride and deal with some lost dignity after all."
___

"Not even remotely caring about her attitude or sarcasm now."

First, I'm sure Yang here wants you to meet her fists.Then, you still gotta speak up.

___

"Ideas?"
-No doubt- :p
---
-Whatever it may be... So long she remains alive and can help the others... SO. BE. IT-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Wait, what?" -That's when Yang comes in- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-None-
-what did she get herself into? :V-

....like you didn't have any embarrassing beta designs? >:O

-breathing-
....haaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii....
-A world of puffy dresses- :p
---
BB: "Try to find them, it can't be that bad" :p
---
............ -Looks to the other side-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: I've got a bad feeling...
---
OH HELL YEAH!
This'll be satisfying!

-No doubt- :p
---
-Whatever it may be... So long she remains alive and can help the others... SO. BE. IT-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Wait, what?" -That's when Yang comes in- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-None-
"She finally ran outside, chainsaw in hand, prepared to do her best to ignore her impending embarrassment, stay grounded despite the wet slippery ground she'll have to tread across barefoot, and the cold rainy weather's effects on her health..."

"...Just outside the roof of the entrance to her room, though, she sees a long coat hanging."

___

"Waiting for her to do her thing."
___

"Poor Donald..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kyu: -Appears next to Jaune- "Hey there"
...I...uh...

-she tries-

-close up, staring-
Elizabeth: "Let's go, partner!" -Drags her-
---
-FOUND!-
---
.... Just ignore him, Nayru....
"She finally ran outside, chainsaw in hand, prepared to do her best to ignore her impending embarrassment, stay grounded despite the wet slippery ground she'll have to tread across barefoot, and the cold rainy weather's effects on her health..."

"...Just outside the roof of the entrance to her room, though, she sees a long coat hanging."

___

"Waiting for her to do her thing."
Yang: :smirk: -punches her face-
-And instinctively grabbed it and putted it on-

-Doesn't solves the barefoot problem but at least now she can keep her dignity-
---
Ranger Slayer: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Poor Donald..."
Alice: "Sorry about it..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-now she's too nice!-

-laughing-

-pokes her-
-The other side of the coin, huh?- :p
---
-BB is looking for another embarrassing secret in her file-
---
... -Tries hard to ignore-
Jaune: "W-Whoa! Don't scare me like that!"

Yang: "Heheh."

-Luka be there?-
Kyu: "I just wanted to surprise you" -Giggle-
---
-Yeah, she is-

Luka: "Heh, good one" :p -Fistbump-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here, have an updated version of Moana's Pokedex entry. The old one should be replaced with this.

#350 Milotic
Type: Water
Tender Pokémon
Ability: Marvel Scale
Height: 20′04″ (620cm)
Weight: 357.1 lbs (162.0 kg)
Region: Hoenn

Fished by Cu as a Feebas, the fish Pokémon saw Undyne as an ideal trainer due to her own fish-like traits. She's proven herself to be just as determined as her trainer, but was once insecure and dull-witted. Ever since her evolution, however, she has matured mentally as well, being much calmer and wiser as a beautiful Milotic.

Bios
"Milotic is said to be the most beautiful of all the Pokémon. It has the power to becalm such emotions as anger and hostility to quell bitter feuding." -OmegaRuby entry
"Milotic live at the bottom of large lakes. When this Pokémon’s body glows a vivid pink, it releases a pulsing wave of energy that brings soothing calm to troubled hearts." -AlphaSapphire entry
"Milotic has provided inspiration to many artists. It has even been referred to as the most beautiful Pokémon of all." -Sun entry
"It lives at the bottom of clear lakes. In times of war, it shows itself, which soothes people’s minds and hearts." -Moon entry

Nickname: Moana
Trainer: Undyne

(I uploaded the artwork to Imgur so the link wouldn't break; hopefully that's sufficient.)

-And instinctively grabbed it and putted it on-

-Doesn't solves the barefoot problem but at least now she can keep her dignity-
---
Ranger Slayer: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alice: "Sorry about it..."
"It's a familiar-looking black coat, too."

"Gaster, in fact, left a spare one for her, just in case she had nothing else to wear."

___

"Undyne cackled."

"Milotic/Moana wasn't as approving, but understood the motive and allowed Yang to go through with it. :p"
___

"Then the attack happened."

"The younger ducks wanted to help fight back but got into trouble with some groups of monsters."

"Donald took notice. His face was burning red with rage."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Here, have an updated version of Moana's Pokedex entry. The old one should be replaced with this.

#350 Milotic
Type: Water
Tender Pokémon
Ability: Marvel Scale
Height: 20′04″ (620cm)
Weight: 357.1 lbs (162.0 kg)
Region: Hoenn

Fished by Cu as a Feebas, the fish Pokémon saw Undyne as an ideal trainer due to her own fish-like traits. She's proven herself to be just as determined as her trainer, but was once insecure and dull-witted. Ever since her evolution,. however, she has matured mentally as well, being much calmer and wiser as a beautiful Milotic.

Bios
"Milotic is said to be the most beautiful of all the Pokémon. It has the power to becalm such emotions as anger and hostility to quell bitter feuding." -OmegaRuby entry
"Milotic live at the bottom of large lakes. When this Pokémon’s body glows a vivid pink, it releases a pulsing wave of energy that brings soothing calm to troubled hearts." -AlphaSapphire entry
"Milotic has provided inspiration to many artists. It has even been referred to as the most beautiful Pokémon of all." -Sun entry
"It lives at the bottom of clear lakes. In times of war, it shows itself, which soothes people’s minds and hearts." -Moon entry

Nickname: Moana
Trainer: Undyne

(I uploaded the artwork to Imgur so the link wouldn't break; hopefully that's sufficient.)

"It's a familiar-looking black coat, too."

"Gaster, in fact, left a spare one for her, just in case she had nothing else to wear."

___

"Undyne cackled."

"Milotic/Moana wasn't as approving, but understood the motive and allowed Yang to go through with it. :p"
___

"Then the attack happened."

"The younger ducks wanted to help fight back but got into trouble with some groups of monsters."

"Donald took notice. His face was burning red with rage."
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-How sweet of him-

-Now she goes to the fight!-
---
Ranger Slayer: -To Yang- "You who**!"
---
Kids: That's more like it...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-How sweet of him-

-Now she goes to the fight!-
---
Ranger Slayer: -To Yang- "You who**!"
---
Kids: That's more like it...
"Gaster sees some of himself in the young woman. She's got a dark past of her own that's also filled with regret, largely from her own line of work. He recognizes that, the circumstances which led to it, and sympathizes with her. He's become rather caring to her as a result."

"She sees Seahats, (much bigger, piranha-like relatives of of Peahats) swarming the ocean around the fortress, along with the iconic Octoroks and the shark-like Gyorgs. Inside the walls but not inside the building, creatures like Chuchus, Kargarocs, Peahats, Keese, Bubbles, and Winged Mothulas were attacking everyone else. Redeads were also digging their way up through the ground, as were Stalfos. The latter was the only particularly humanoid and considerably intelligent of the monsters that appeared, as there were still no signs of Ganondorf's "Blin"-type soldiers nor Darknuts or Wizzrobes. "

___

Now talk or I'll ask that she punches you a second time. My friends have some questions for you.
___

"He leapt on a Seahat and climbed around it rapidly, pulling on it's propeller-like wings, poking it's eyes, and punching the crap out of the areas that looked more vulnerable to pain and damage. The Seahat was destroyed in quick time."

"For once, his rage is actually stemming from a protective, paternal instinct that he has for his nephews, rather than the anger other versions of him get from being a victim of slapstick, or from just not taking mundane problems very well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Gaster sees some of himself in the young woman. She's got a dark past of her own that's also filled with regret, largely from her own line of work. He recognizes that, the circumstances which led to it, and sympathizes with her. He's become rather caring to her as a result."

"She sees Seahats, (much bigger, piranha-like relatives of of Peahats) swarming the ocean around the fortress, along with the iconic Octoroks and the shark-like Gyorgs. Inside the walls but not inside the building, creatures like Chuchus, Kargarocs, Peahats, Keese, Bubbles, and Winged Mothulas were attacking everyone else. Redeads were also digging their way up through the ground, as were Stalfos. The latter was the only particularly humanoid and considerably intelligent of the monsters that appeared, as there were still no signs of Ganondorf's "Blin"-type soldiers nor Darknuts or Wizzrobes. "

___

Now talk or I'll ask that she punches you a second time. My friends have some questions for you.
___

"He leapt on a Seahat and climbed around it rapidly, pulling on it's propeller-like wings, poking it's eyes, and punching the crap out of the areas that looked more vulnerable to pain and damage. The Seahat was destroyed in quick time."

"For once, his rage is actually stemming from a protective, paternal instinct that he has for his nephews, rather than the anger other versions of him get from being a victim of slapstick, or from just not taking mundane problems very well."
-It's become plenty obvious that he has become fond of her recently, and if she's honest, he's been a better paternal figure than her own father ever was-

-She turned her chainsaw on, and decided to confront her fear of the undead by charging at the loads of Stalfos-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Fine, fine, geez..."
---
-Bunyan's admiration for him intensified-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's become plenty obvious that he has become fond of her recently, and if she's honest, he's been a better paternal figure than her own father ever was-

-She turned her chainsaw on, and decided to confront her fear of the undead by charging at the loads of Stalfos-
---
Ranger Slayer: "Fine, fine, geez..."
---
-Bunyan's admiration for him intensified-
"I've played around with the idea of him taking her into his family, so it's even nicer to know she's began to view and appreciate him in that manner. :p"

"Reducing them to helplessly bouncing heads that needed to be finished off quickly."
___

"The pirates interrogate her?"
___

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME?!

"Scrooge meanwhile took on a Stalfos with his cane, knocking the club away after a brief duel, and then doing the same to it's numerous bones, before stabbing it's skull in to destroy it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I've played around with the idea of him taking her into his family, so it's even nicer to know she's began to view and appreciate him in that manner. :p"

"Reducing them to helplessly bouncing heads that needed to be finished off quickly."
___

"The pirates interrogate her?"
___

WHO ELSE WANTS SOME?!

"Scrooge meanwhile took on a Stalfos with his cane, knocking the club away after a brief duel, and then doing the same to it's numerous bones, before stabbing it's skull in to destroy it."
-After everything she's been going through, it was bound to happen- :p

-She kicked some of the skulls out of the window-
---
-They are about to!-
---
Bunyan: "Ducks rock!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-After everything she's been going through, it was bound to happen- :p

-She kicked some of the skulls out of the window-
---
-They are about to!-
---
Bunyan: "Ducks rock!"
"Indeed it was. :p"

"They were destroyed by the impacts on the ground."

"A Redead appeared and gave it's freezing gaze, also screaming at her."
___

"Are they?!"

___

"Scrooge also mounted and tamed a Mothula within minutes, and uses it to help fight off more monsters. He did so by using his cane like a pogo-stick, albeit, much more skillfully and improbably to bounce up the walls of the fortress and gain the height he needed to jump on top of the monster."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Indeed it was. :p"

"They were destroyed by the impacts on the ground."

"A Redead appeared and gave it's freezing gaze, also screaming at her."
___

"Are they?!"

___

"Scrooge also mounted and tamed a Mothula within minutes, and uses it to help fight off more monsters. He did so by using his cane like a pogo-stick, albeit, much more skillfully and improbably to bounce up the walls of the fortress and gain the height he needed to jump on top of the monster."
-She didn't look amused-

Aya: "Puh-lease! The zombies from that night looked gorier and more terrifying!" -CHAINSAW SWING-
---
-Next post- :p
---
Bunyan: "It's just like in the game!" -Fangirling hard while Altera holds her, using the whip functionality of her sword to get at various monsters at once-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She didn't look amused-

Aya: "Puh-lease! The zombies from that night looked gorier and more terrifying!" -CHAINSAW SWING-
---
-Next post- :p
---
Bunyan: "It's just like in the game!" -Fangirling hard while Altera holds her, using the whip functionality of her sword to get at various monsters at once-
"She took it out quickly, but the freezing took effect regardless of whether or not she was scared."

"She did the same to more undead foes as they rose to fight her. They stood no chance against her."

"After a while, a Mothula appeared and tried to ram her."

___

"Which will be right after this one lol"

___

"Monsters and demons dying left and right thanks to his skill with the newly tamed mount."

"Tons of enemies surrounded Donald. He looked absolutely enraged..."

"...Half of them were destroyed within a minute."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She took it out quickly, but the freezing took effect regardless of whether or not she was scared."

"She did the same to more undead foes as they rose to fight her. They stood no chance against her."

"After a while, a Mothula appeared and tried to ram her."

___

"Which will be right after this one lol"

___

"Monsters and demons dying left and right thanks to his skill with the newly tamed mount."

"Tons of enemies surrounded Donald. He looked absolutely enraged..."

"...Half of them were destroyed within a minute."
-And it managed to do so before she could react-
---
Marvelous: "Well, well, you're going to answer some questions to us now..."

Ranger Slayer: "...Megaforce Rangers?"

Luka: "Mega what?"
---
-Little Paul Bunyan needs autograph more than ever-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And it managed to do so before she could react-
---
Marvelous: "Well, well, you're going to answer some questions to us now..."

Ranger Slayer: "...Megaforce Rangers?"

Luka: "Mega what?"
---
-Little Paul Bunyan needs autograph more than ever-
"It then released some Morths to try slowing her down before going for another ram."

___

"Undyne just watched and listened for now."
___

"He was taking monsters on one by one, and fast."

"In fact, other members of Chaldea watched in confusion as they observed the duck fighting the monsters, so many being defeated that more and more of them found themselves having no monsters to fight. Donald managed to clear monsters out of most of the base within 5 minutes."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It then released some Morths to try slowing her down before going for another ram."

___

"Undyne just watched and listened for now."
___

"He was taking monsters on one by one, and fast."

"In fact, other members of Chaldea watched in confusion as they observed the duck fighting the monsters, so many being defeated that more and more of them found themselves having no monsters to fight. Donald managed to clear monsters out of most of the base within 5 minutes."
-She tried to cut them midair-
---
Ranger Slayer: "I thought we already captured you..."

Joe: "What are you rambling about?"

Ranger Slayer: "... Wait a minute... Are you Super Sentai?"

Marvelous: "Pirate Squadron, Gokaiger. Get your names straight"

Ranger Slayer: -Smirking under her helmet- This has turneed interesting.
---
-BB observed with popcorn-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She tried to cut them midair-
---
Ranger Slayer: "I thought we already captured you..."

Joe: "What are you rambling about?"

Ranger Slayer: "... Wait a minute... Are you Super Sentai?"

Marvelous: "Pirate Squadron, Gokaiger. Get your names straight"

Ranger Slayer: -Smirking under her helmet- This has turneed interesting.
---
-BB observed with popcorn-
"And succeeded, sawing the mothula right in half."

___

Was capturing them one of your leader's objectives? Did you have a bounty on them?
___

"Only Aya and a few others on the upper levels were still fighting monsters. Few monsters remained."

"Catching his breath" Don't mess with my kids!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And succeeded, sawing the mothula right in half."

___

Was capturing them one of your leader's objectives? Did you have a bounty on them?
___

"Only Aya and a few others on the upper levels were still fighting monsters. Few monsters remained."

"Catching his breath" Don't mess with my kids!
Aya: "Who else wants to die by my hand?! I'll make sure nothing to make a doll remains from you!"
---
Marvelous: "We are pirates, we're gonna have a bounty wether by this woman or not"

Gai: "How is it that you have the powers of PteraRanger!"

Ranger Slayer: "I don't, they're just coincidentially similar, you could say" :p -They can feel her smugness under her helmet-
---
-Heracles gave him a thumbs up-

Last edited:
Top Bottom