• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kyu: "You girls really have some laid issues"

Shut up
---
Aya: "You sure this is not a curse too...?"
---
Alice: "...Why are you looking at me?"
---
-The sniper aimed another arrow-
---
-That's why she pointed it out- :p
You're all powerful Goddesses and divine creators, and you can't even catch yourselves a mortal man! BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
___

Fi: There's an 95% chance of it. The moon itself has been affected as well, it is not following it's orbital pattern...it isn't even moving. This is the work of magic. Very likely a curse.

"The waves were almost as bad as the rain itself. Lighting struck frequently in the distance. The ocean saw a sudden rise in monster activity. Something is very wrong...and Chaldea is here to face it, along with the rest of this new world's population..."

___

I feel like I know you from somewhere...or maybe you remind of someone I once met.

___

"She decided to just take the hit and kept the sniper trapped with Wrap."

___

"Yep yep yep!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why, yes, they just simply are better at hiding their feelings for them than Farore. :p

It's OoT!Link for Nayru and ALttP!Link for Din btw.
---
Chachazero: "he was always my friend"
---
-A chest also appeared near Link containing a boomerang-
Why them? :p
---
Juri: "You... never mentionned him to me..."
---
Link: "Sweet!" :b:

Kyu: "You girls really have some laid issues"

Shut up
LMAO

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're all powerful Goddesses and divine creators, and you can't even catch yourselves a mortal man! BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
___

Fi: There's an 95% chance of it. The moon itself has been affected as well, it is not following it's orbital pattern...it isn't even moving. This is the work of magic. Very likely a curse.

"The waves were almost as bad as the rain itself. Lighting struck frequently in the distance. The ocean saw a sudden rise in monster activity. Something is very wrong...and Chaldea is here to face it, along with the rest of this new world's population..."

___

I feel like I know you from somewhere...or maybe you remind of someone I once met.

___

"She decided to just take the hit and kept the sniper trapped with Wrap."

___

"Yep yep yep!"
Juri: "You... never mentioned him to me..."
-They stare at him-

How did you enter these Heavens?!

Kyu: "I don't think logic applies to him"
---
-In the Forsaken Fortress proper, Archers were shooting at sea monsters that tried to break in-
---
Alice: "My name is Alice!"
---
-TRAPPED!-
---
Chachazero: "I'm sure I did"

-She just didn't listen- :p
Why them? :p
---
Link: "Sweet!" :b:

LMAO
ALttP!Link because Din got the closest to him out of the three.

And OoT, well, Nayru has been in domain of time ever since Hylia's death, so she had to watch over him plenty. :p
---
-Nayru and Din looked at each other confused since they didn't do that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They stare at him-

How did you enter these Heavens?!

Kyu: "I don't think logic applies to him"
---
-In the Forsaken Fortress proper, Archers were shooting at sea monsters that tried to break in-
---
Alice: "My name is Alice!"
---
-TRAPPED!-
---

MERASMUS DOES WHAT HE WANTS, FOOLS! Here, have some pumpkins!

"Disappears after teleporting some exploding pumpkins into the area."

___

"Octoroks that spat out bombs, purple shark-like monsters wearing rock masks, were among those monsters attacking."

"They also saw a swarm of the large Seahats flying around the lower areas of the fortress' walls."

"Meanwhile Aya's trip home wasn't too pleasant either. But at least she wasn't alone."
___

Have you ever been to a place called Wonderland?
___

"In pain, but not letting it show, and certainly not letting it stop her from keeping that sniper from escaping."

Coast is clear. Moana's got 'em. Move up!

"Undyne goes to investigate, hoping to find out who the sniper is."

___

"Yeah, that sounds like Juri, lol"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
MERASMUS DOES WHAT HE WANTS, FOOLS! Here, have some pumpkins!

"Disappears after teleporting some exploding pumpkins into the area."

___

"Octoroks that spat out bombs, purple shark-like monsters wearing rock masks, were among those monsters attacking."

"They also saw a swarm of the large Seahats flying around the lower areas of the fortress' walls."

"Meanwhile Aya's trip home wasn't too pleasant either. But at least she wasn't alone."
___

Have you ever been to a place called Wonderland?
___

"In pain, but not letting it show, and certainly not letting it stop her from keeping that sniper from escaping."

Coast is clear. Moana's got 'em. Move up!

"Undyne goes to investigate, hoping to find out who the sniper is."

___

"Yeah, that sounds like Juri, lol"
-Nayru simply applies Nayru's Love amongst her, Kyu and her sisters to not get affected-

Annoying
---
-Blackbeard's ship were called, and everyone, even KoRLs, were made into boarding, as he fired with his cannons at the monsters-
---
Alice: "Yes"
---
-A foe that attacked them before, clad in pink and with a bow-

-The one that was allied with Toffee-
---
hue

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nayru simply applies Nayru's Love amongst her, Kyu and her sisters to not get affected-

Annoying
---
-Blackbeard's ship were called, and everyone, even KoRLs, were made into boarding, as he fired with his cannons at the monsters-
---
Alice: "Yes"
---
-A foe that attacked them before, clad in pink and with a bow-

-The one that was allied with Toffee-
---
hue
"Annoying indeed...."

___

"Aya made it inside the ship safely, but lost a few items to the storm on the way."

"Monsters were dying left and right, but still kept coming."
___

"Undyne was genuinely surprised."

...Well well well, who do we have here? Toffee's right hand woman, isn't it? I hope you'll realize that I haven't forgotten what you did to our Pokemon...what you did to my Pokemon...

"The foe sees no sign of her ugly pet fish now, though."
___

"They see Chaldea soon?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Annoying indeed...."

___

"Aya made it inside the ship safely, but lost a few items to the storm on the way."

"Monsters were dying left and right, but still kept coming."
___

"Undyne was genuinely surprised."

...Well well well, who do we have here? Toffee's right hand woman, isn't it? I hope you'll realize that I haven't forgotten what you did to our Pokemon...what you did to my Pokemon...

"The foe sees no sign of her ugly fish pet now, though."
___

"They see Chaldea soon?"
Kyu: "Anyhow, maybe you should consider my services"

Just because we're allowing you to do it in our realm, doesn't means we want it for ourselves.
---
Martha: "Where are they all coming from?!"

Eleonora: "For every defeated, two take its place"
---
Ranger Slayer: "Okay, first of all, I was not her right hand woman. My superiors simply forged a temporary alliance with him. Second, I am not happy to see any of you again either"
---
-When Uni replies next- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kyu: "Anyhow, maybe you should consider my services"

Just because we're allowing you to do it in our realm, doesn't means we want it for ourselves.
---
Martha: "Where are they all coming from?!"

Eleonora: "For every defeated, two take its place"
---
Ranger Slayer: "Okay, first of all, I was not her right hand woman. My superiors simply forged a temporary alliance with him. Second, I am not happy to see any of you again either"
---
-When Uni replies next- :p
"They'll consider it anyway. :V"
___

TLink: It's like all the monsters in the Great Sea are gathering together just to take us down...

Someone among our enemies has caused this...

"The ships that were transporting finally made it back. Aya's returned safely to the fortress, while Toon Link stayed behind to help fight off the monsters. Her leaf dress isn't likely to hang on with the weather conditions."
___

You know what you did while under that alliance. And for as much as you apparently don't want to see us, you sure do seem to keep showing up in our lives, always trying to kill us when you do.

___

"Got it!"

"Also just realized I forgot to have Donald reply about Alice. I'll do that next post."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-indeed :p-

ALttP!Link because Din got the closest to him out of the three.

And OoT, well, Nayru has been in domain of time ever since Hylia's death, so she had to watch over him plenty. :p
---
-Nayru and Din looked at each other confused since they didn't do that-
-though in Naryu's case, it's more of a motherly crush, since he's basically a kid in an adult's body-

-also, that child form is utterly adorable-
---
-indeed- :p

"They see Chaldea soon?"
-sure, why not, but first...-

Juri: "So, what are you doing here?"

Ed: "Had some intel from within that something big was coming, but nothing more."

Falke: "Why are you just telling her this? We don't know if we can trust this... psychopath..."

Ed: "If there's one thing she really hates, it's Bison. I think it's safe to assume she's on our side."

-then Chaldea-

Balrog: "Hey, it's those maggots again!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They'll consider it anyway. :V"
___

TLink: It's like all the monsters in the Great Sea are gathering together just to take us down...

Someone among our enemies has caused this...

"The ships that were transporting finally made it back. Aya's returned safely to the fortress, while Toon Link stayed behind to help fight off the monsters. Her leaf dress isn't likely to hang on with the weather conditions."
___

You know what you did while under that alliance. And for as much as you apparently don't want to see us, you sure do seem to keep showing up in our lives, always trying to kill us when you do.

___

"Got it!"

"Also just realized I forgot to have Donald reply about Alice. I'll do that next post."
Kyu: "Just saying" :p

...... -Considering it-

Farore, no!
---
Martha: -Punched a nearby Chuchu- "Who is capable of stopping a celestial body just to mess with us?!"
---
Ranger Slayer: "It's nothing personal, fish-woman. I just take orders and execute them"
---
-Which should be next-

-And got it!-
-indeed :p-

-though in Naryu's case, it's more of a motherly crush, since he's basically a kid in an adult's body-

-also, that child form is utterly adorable-
---
-indeed- :p

Ed: "Had some intel from within that something big was coming, but nothing more."

Falke: "Why are you just telling her this? We don't know if we can trust this... psychopath..."

Ed: "If there's one thing she really hates, it's Bison. I think it's safe to assume she's on our side."

-then Chaldea-

-She took a glance at the Hero of Time's child form-

-She internally d'awwwwed-

---
Where did that come from?

I thought it'd be less suspicious if both got something... :lol:
---
Chachazero: "Oh yes! they arrived!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She took a glance at the Hero of Time's child form-

-She internally d'awwwwed-
---
Where did that come from?

I thought it'd be less suspicious if both got something... :lol:
---
-if only she could take him and adopt him from the moment the Deku Tree died...-
---
-Goddesses can see her logic-
---
Frank: "Oh great, it's you guys again."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-if only she could take him and adopt him from the moment the Deku Tree died...-
---
-Goddesses can see her logic-
---
Frank: "Oh great, it's you guys again."
-She cursed time itself for the final fate of such a child into ending as a Stalfos-

-One of the reasons for her hard crush on the Hero of Twilight was because he helped him pass on-

---
That makes sense.

Yeah, no doubt.

-Sigh of relief- I'll murder that fox if she doesn't makes him happy.
---
Chachazero: "Covered another war yet?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kyu: "Just saying" :p

...... -Considering it-

Farore, no!
---
Martha: -Punched a nearby Chuchu- "Who is capable of stopping a celestial body just to mess with us?!"
---
Ranger Slayer: "It's nothing personal, fish-woman. I just take orders and execute them"
---

-And got it!-
"Merasmus laughed at them even though he wasn't there anymore."

___

TLink: Ganondorf could do it...I don't doubt one of our other current enemies has similar power, too.

"The curse is actually the work of a certain Lich, but nobody here knows that. All it is, is an attempt to wear them down and make them paranoid."

"Most of the monsters that were coming were sea monsters, but not entirely. None of Ganondorf's more intelligent, humanoid soldiers were there, though. No Bokoblins, Moblins, Miniblins, Wizzrobes, Darknuts, etc."

___

That's fair. But if you value your life, you'll stay the hell away from us once this is all over. Got it?
___

...No, I still can't figure it out.

-then Chaldea-

Claptrap: Took 'em long enough!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Merasmus laughed at them even though he wasn't there anymore."

___

TLink: Ganondorf could do it...I don't doubt one of our other current enemies has similar power, too.

"The curse is actually the work of a certain Lich, but nobody here knows that. All it is, is an attempt to wear them down and make them paranoid."

"Most of the monsters that were coming were sea monsters, but not entirely. None of Ganondorf's more intelligent, humanoid soldiers were there, though. No Bokoblins, Moblins, Miniblins, Wizzrobes, Darknuts, etc."

___

That's fair. But if you value your life, you'll stay the hell away from us once this is all over. Got it?
___

...No, I still can't figure it out.

Claptrap: Took 'em long enough!
Jerk, if I see him some time again!
---
-The Hero of Winds should notice that, these, albeit in mass numbers, are some of the weaker creatures from Ganondorf's forces. If he was behind this, other stronger ones would be here, even if not in big numbers-
---
Ranger Slayer: "It's not like I can promise it"
---
Alice: "I guess the you here hasn't been in Disney crossovers..."
---

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She cursed time itself for the final fate of such a child into ending as a Stalfos-

-One of the reasons for her hard crush on the Hero of Twilight was because he helped him pass on-
---
That makes sense.

Yeah, no doubt.

-Sigh of relief- I'll murder that fox if she doesn't makes him happy.
---
Chachazero: "Covered another war yet?"
-wait... if he passed on? doesn't that mean he's in heaven now?-
---
KEK
---
Frank: "Haha, very funny."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jerk, if I see him some time again!
---
-The Hero of Winds should notice that, these, albeit in mass numbers, are some of the weaker creatures from Ganondorf's forces. If he was behind this, other stronger ones would be here, even if not in big numbers-
---
Ranger Slayer: "It's not like I can promise it"
---
Alice: "I guess the you here hasn't been in Disney crossovers..."
---
"He'll respawn as Merasmus Level 5 :V"
___

TLink: This definitely isn't Ganondorf's work...
___

I'm gonna guess you want us to let you go now, huh?
___

An alternate version of me has, apparently.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-wait... if he passed on? doesn't that mean he's in heaven now?-
---
KEK
---
Frank: "Haha, very funny."
-That's right, that's right....-

-....With Malon. And Saria. And Ruto-
---

---
Chachazero: "It's great to see you again guys!"

-They notice the wrapped Ranger Slayer- "Oooh, interesting!"
"He'll respawn as Merasmus Level 5 :V"
___

TLink: This definitely isn't Ganondorf's work...
___

I'm gonna guess you want us to let you go now, huh?
___

An alternate version of me has, apparently.
-That's not a good thing, right?- :p
---
Martha: "Eh? Then whose?"
---
Ranger Slayer: "Congrats, you won the genius of the year award"
---
Alice: "Many!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's not a good thing, right?- :p
---
Martha: "Eh? Then whose?"
---
Ranger Slayer: "Congrats, you won the genius of the year award"
---
Alice: "Many!"
"Nope!"
___

TLink: We can't be sure yet...Ganondorf would be sending in stronger, smarter soldiers if he was responsible for this.

(Tbh, originally I had this curse planned for a more specific reason, but went through with the idea anyway. To be more clear about it, let's just say The Lich would happily do anything to prevent Chaldea from stopping the clash between Isis and Beerus if the results of it are truly supposed to be catastrophic. But he has no way of knowing that Beerus is on his way.)

___

I'll consider it...but first, you owe someone an apology.

"Since I believe she was the one who led the Pokemon kidnapping (if she wasn't, I'll retcon that line altogether). That said, does she actually have any idea that one of her victims is now the completely different-looking Milotic?"

___

I'm that famous, huh?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Nope!"
___

TLink: We can't be sure yet...Ganondorf would be sending in stronger, smarter soldiers if he was responsible for this.

(Tbh, originally I had this curse planned for a more specific reason, but went through with the idea anyway. To be more clear about it, let's just say The Lich would happily do anything to prevent Chaldea from stopping the clash between Isis and Beerus if the results of it are truly supposed to be catastrophic. But he has no way of knowing that Beerus is on his way.)

___

I'll consider it...but first, you owe someone an apology.

"Since I believe she was the one who led the Pokemon kidnapping (if she wasn't, I'll retcon that line altogether). That said, does she actually have any idea that one of her victims is now the completely different-looking Milotic?"

___

I'm that famous, huh?
-The Goddesses will be more annoyed- :p
---
Gorgon: "Whatever it is, I'll turn them to stone!"
---
-She was in charge of-

Ranger Slayer: "I don't make apologies to no one... Except my bodyguard"
---
Alice: "Oh very much!"
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Goddesses will be more annoyed- :p
---
Gorgon: "Whatever it is, I'll turn them to stone!"
---
-She was in charge of-

Ranger Slayer: "I don't make apologies to no one... Except my bodyguard"
---
Alice: "Oh very much!"
---
"Perfectly understandable. :p"
___

"He wouldn't even react to her attempt to do so."

"The battle raged on."

"Meanwhile, Aya was being escorted straight to her room, on an upper level of the fortress, so that she'd have some time to recover from the weather and get her head cleared."
___

Guess you're gonna remain the prisoner of one of your own former prisoners for a while, then!

WOWIE! THAT IS TRULY IRONIC!
___

Shame it doesn't provide me more income to support the boys...and the houseboat.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Perfectly understandable. :p"
___

"He wouldn't even react to her attempt to do so."

"The battle raged on."

"Meanwhile, Aya was being escorted straight to her room, on an upper level of the fortress, so that she'd have some time to recover from the weather and get her head cleared."
___

Guess you're gonna remain the prisoner of one of your own former prisoners for a while, then!

WOWIE! THAT IS TRULY IRONIC!
___

Shame it doesn't provide me more income to support the boys...and the houseboat.
-Maybe they will do full-scale Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love and Din's Fire if he returns- :p
---
-She was still shaking from the memories-
---
Ranger Slayer: -Laughs- "Please, I have escaped from worse situations than being wrapped by a sea serpent"
---
Jack: "Oh, we're truly sorry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Maybe they will do full-scale Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love and Din's Fire if he returns- :p
---
-She was still shaking from the memories-
---
Ranger Slayer: -Laughs- "Please, I have escaped from worse situations than being wrapped by a sea serpent"
---
Jack: "Oh, we're truly sorry..."
"Which will kill him and turn him into Merasmus Level 6!"
___

"Before she was led in..."

Some of that doesn't seem to be a result of the low temperatures. What's disturbing you, Aya?
___

Like this? "Putting a spear directly to her throat."

___

I just have to work harder and find a good job, that's all!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Which will kill him and turn him into Merasmus Level 6!"
___

"Before she was led in..."

Some of that doesn't seem to be a result of the low temperatures. What's disturbing you, Aya?
___

Like this? "Putting a spear directly to her throat."

___

I just have to work harder and find a good job, that's all!
-How many levels are there again?- :p
---
Aya: "T-The Lich..."
---
Ranger Slayer: "Yeah, actually"
---
Alice: "That sounds very admirable, sir!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-How many levels are there again?- :p
---
Aya: "T-The Lich..."
---
Ranger Slayer: "Yeah, actually"
---
Alice: "That sounds very admirable, sir!"
"The highest reported in-game level of Merasmus I've heard of is 1337, after that the players fighting him got bored. :V"

___
That thing...Yes, I'm aware of what he did to you, but know it won't happen again. Alright? We will ensure he never uses anyone for his dark deeds ever again.
___

You really wanna do this? Oh well.

"Moana let her go...only to use Ice Beam on the way, freezing every part of Slayer in a block of ice except her head."

"...Then freezes Slayer's head too a few moments later anyway, barely giving her a chance to speak or mock them further."

___

"Seems this Donald is a lot nicer yet emotionally troubled than others."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed-
---
empty
---
Juri: "Indeed." :lick:
-Basically she has no chance- :p
---
Kyu: "What if they suspect of the little one getting nothing?" :p
---
-They see that they found the Ranger Slayer-

-...And froze her-
"The highest reported in-game level of Merasmus I've heard of is 1337, after that the players fighting him got bored. :V"

___
That thing...Yes, I'm aware of what he did to you, but know it won't happen again. Alright? We will ensure he never uses anyone for his dark deeds ever again.
___

You really wanna do this? Oh well.

"Moana let her go...only to use Ice Beam on the way, freezing every part of Slayer in a block of ice except her head."

"...Then freezes Slayer's head too a few moments later anyway, barely giving her a chance to speak or mock them further."

___

"Seems this Donald is a lot nicer yet emotionally troubled than others."
LMAO
----
Aya: "He has a superior..."
----
-YIKES-
----
-They would trust him more with healing than the one in the game they're playing- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: "He has a superior..."
----
-YIKES-
----
-They would trust him more with healing than the one in the game they're playing- :p
___

Don't panic about what you read in that strange journal. We need to look into it before drawing any conclusions!
___

That oughta shut her up for a while.

___

"He'd appreciate the thought."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Don't panic about what you read in that strange journal. We need to look into it before drawing any conclusions!
___

That oughta shut her up for a while.

___

"He'd appreciate the thought."
Aya: "But what if it's true?!"
---
-The Gokaigers were now inspecting her-
---
Kuro: "You know, you don't look as...Temeperamental as other incarnations"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Basically she has no chance- :p
---
Kyu: "What if they suspect of the little one getting nothing?" :p
---
-They see that they found the Ranger Slayer-

-...And froze her-
-as a lover? no-

-but none of these women want to adopt him :p-
---
KEK
---
Balrog: "Never saw that girl around here before."

Yang: "I saw her before..." :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-as a lover? no-

-but none of these women want to adopt him :p-
---
KEK
---
Balrog: "Never saw that girl around here before."

Yang: "I saw her before..." :glare:
-True on that...-

-But it would be weird to adopt a Stalfos- :p
---
-Din left some magic refillings near the Hero of Winds- There we go. :p
---
-Kamui as well and she is more than glad- :p

Chachazero: "Hey everyone!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: "But what if it's true?!"
---
-The Gokaigers were now inspecting her-
---
Kuro: "You know, you don't look as...Temeperamental as other incarnations"
Then we will handle it as we always do. Do you truly think he is more of a threat than Isis herself? Because I severally doubt it. Just stay calm for now, Aya...Refusing to let go of trauma and regrets, staying in a panicked, irrational state of mind...that will get us nowhere. You let go of your distant but once significant past already. Do not let a new chapter of your life start haunting you, now.

"Still doing everything he can to reassure her, regardless of his own doubts."
___

Are you guys familiar with her?

___

"Oh, he's certainly nowhere near as prone to it, but the temper is definitely still there. It's also usually way more justified when he loses said temper. :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then we will handle it as we always do. Do you truly think he is more of a threat than Isis herself? Because I severally doubt it. Just stay calm for now, Aya...Refusing to let go of trauma and regrets, staying in a panicked, irrational state of mind...that will get us nowhere. You let go of your distant but once significant past already. Do not let a new chapter of your life start haunting you, now.

"Still doing everything he can to reassure her, regardless of his own doubts."
___

Are you guys familiar with her?

___

"Oh, he's certainly nowhere near as prone to it, but the temper is definitely still there. It's also usually way more justified when he loses said temper. :p"
Aya: "...Y-You're right...."
---
-They look at each other, then nod-

Ahim: "I need to show you something..." -She took out a Key- "Gokai Change!"

ZYURANGER!

-Ahim changes into a form that looks almost just like the Slayer, but with white where parts are black and lacking a cape-

Ahim: "PteraRanger!"
---
-Still, how he takes being told that?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Din left some magic refillings near the Hero of Winds- There we go. :p
TLink: ...Where did those come from?

"He looked around, scanning the area in utter confusion."

Aya: "...Y-You're right...."
---
-They look at each other, then nod-

Ahim: "I need to show you something..." -She took out a Key- "Gokai Change!"

ZYURANGER!

-Ahim changes into a form that looks almost just like the Slayer, but with white where parts are black and lacking a cape-

Ahim: "PteraRanger!"
---
-Still, how he takes being told that?-
This is the first day of the rest of your life. Take advantage of that. Do not let any other evil stop you!

Now get yourself inside your room before anything else. You've been out in the rain long enough.
___

That...looks remarkably similar to her uniform.
___

Do I get angry a lot? Err, well, do the other versions of me get angry a lot?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
TLink: ...Where did those come from?

"He looked around, scanning the area in utter confusion."

This is the first day of the rest of your life. Take advantage of that. Do not let any other evil stop you!

Now get yourself inside your room before anything else. You've been out in the rain long enough.
___

That...looks remarkably similar to her uniform.
___

Do I get angry a lot? Err, well, do the other versions of me get angry a lot?
-No one or nothing around- :p
---
-She shyly nodded as she entered-
----
Ahim: "This is PteraRanger from Zyuranger... Whose powers I don't doubt this woman has" -She manifests a bow similar in look to the one of the Slayer-
----
Kuro: "It depends, there was that one Three Muskeeters adaptation were rather that angry you were kind of a coward"
KEK
---
KEK
---
Yang: -walks towards the Slayer-
Kyu: "...Yeah, I am definitely adding you three to the HunieBee"

...As in, to date that mortal that is your current client?

Kyu: "Hey, I won't be that cruel to you" :p
---
-Frozen on ice-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No one or nothing around- :p
---
-She shyly nodded as she entered-
----
Ahim: "This is PteraRanger from Zyuranger... Whose powers I don't doubt this woman has" -She manifests a bow similar in look to the one of the Slayer-
----
Kuro: "It depends, there was that one Three Muskeeters adaptation were rather that angry you were kind of a coward"
TLink: Fi, analysis.
___

"He had to run down quickly afterward giving her reassurance, trying to help battle off the sea monsters."

"Moments before she opened the door, she lost the leaf dress to the wind. :V"
___

I've seen her in action. She worked with a monster that wanted Princess Butterfly's wand. Not to use it for himself, but to destroy it. She caused us a lot of trouble during that time...
___

"Learning that just now made him sigh"

"But hey, he still won Daisy's heart in the end. :p"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
TLink: Fi, analysis.
___

"He had to run down quickly afterward giving her reassurance, trying to help battle off the sea monsters."

"Moments before she opened the door, she lost the leaf dress to the wind. :V"
___

I've seen her in action. She worked with a monster that wanted Princess Butterfly's wand. Not to use it for himself, but to destroy it. She caused us a lot of trouble during that time...
___

"Learning that just now made him sigh"

"But hey, he still won Daisy's heart in the end. :p"
-No one around that could have granted it, though the mana is unnaturally high- :p
---
-So she gets into the bed and under the blanket in fetal position- :p
---
Gai: "How did they get PteraRanger's powers, though..."
---
Alice: "S-Sorry!"
LMAO
---
Yang: "Heheh. That'll teach ya."
Kyu: "Then again, if you want to I can present you three to him" :p

-They feel insulted-
---
-She'll still feel if you gve her a punch tho- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No one around that could have granted it, though the mana is unnaturally high- :p
---
-So she gets into the bed and under the blanket in fetal position- :p
---
Gai: "How did they get PteraRanger's powers, though..."
---
Alice: "S-Sorry!"
Fi: The magic level surrounding the refills are unnaturally high...It's as if they were gifts directly from the Gods and Goddesses...
___

"Covering up, warming up and trying to calm down...traumatic as that experience was, she realizes that Gaster is right; she's no good in her current state. She just got over one of her longest-standing traumas. She can defeat this one, too."

___

Good question.

___

No, no, don't worry about it!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fi: The magic level surrounding the refills are unnaturally high...It's as if they were gifts directly from the Gods and Goddesses...
___

"Covering up, warming up and trying to calm down...traumatic as that experience was, she realizes that Gaster is right; she's no good in her current state. She just got over one of her longest-standing traumas. She can defeat this one, too."

___

Good question.

___

No, no, don't worry about it!
-...That isn't suspicious at all...Albeit undeniably nice-
---
-She stares at her chainsaw now-

-Everyone is fighting but her...-
---
Marvelous: "I think we should get answers..."
---
Jack: "Can we cheer Mr. Donald somehow?"