• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, like, it does smell good, but why are the males entranced?-

-That's when Medb riding her chariot arrived!-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, we shall" -pets-
---
-I don't either-
---
Aya: "How was it to be trapped that long?"
"She planned this!"
___

"He smiled contently, and affectionately nuzzled Ata in return"
___

"Might as well call this one done then :p"
___

trapping. limiting. and it only got more painful with how many resets i had to endure. especially being the one and only monster who had any awareness of it at all, even though i didn't completely remember everything.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She planned this!"
___

"He smiled contently, and affectionately nuzzled Ata in return"
___

"Might as well call this one done then :p"
___

trapping. limiting. and it only got more painful with how many resets i had to endure. especially being the one and only monster who had any awareness of it at all, even though i didn't completely remember everything.
-Imaginary status window opens above her-

My Red Mead: My Dear Honey Alcohol: Rank C, Anti-Army type,
One of Medb's Noble Phantasms where she brings a torrent of golden liquor honey infused with her legend of charm, presenting it with a smile while saying "please drink". Whether they are hostile or not, men will somehow take that drink. As soon as a man swallows it into his mouth, the man is as good as her's
---
Atalanta: "Thanks for being here"
---
-Sure- :p
---
Aya: "I... Can't say I had anything similar"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne: "Did you want to see her?"
Sieg: "Well... Actually you"
Jeanne: "Eh?"
---
-She turns to look at Pandora-
-...She isn't exactly a role model, but she's at least not precisely evil anymore. Perhaps there's no real issue here?-
---
Marie: "Oh my, you can also be cute~!"
-yes, you, Jannu-
---
Palu: I'll give her one chance...
---
Byleth: "Cute?"

Enkidu: "Yes, is there anyone left?"
---
Rin: "Right, I should go put on something formal..."
---
-Hmmm...-
-Now I don't know what I can do here with how much Angra got ignored-
---
-He seemed unfazed-
Only our reinforcements...Think we can still pick them up and then bail? We HAVE to try! No man gets left behind!

"With the the members of Chaldea evacuating and only a portion their reinforcements still standing, Toffee left the fortress to make one final stop. That final stop being right here; he interrupted what would've been an immediate departure just by speaking"

Leaving so soon?

"...Is seriously on edge right now."
___

(I still can't believe you two can actually understand me now...I'm gonna have to get used to it. But I'm glad that you can.) "Warm smile"

"With that, they went to prepare for dinner"

"And good idea on Rin's part. It's not exactly formal to wear only one shoe :V"
___

"The minds very different from one and other: one's hot-blooded and energetic, the other's stoic and calculating. For the most part..."

(Could Angra still perform a surprise attack on Hedlok?)
___

"Meta Knight watches waits patiently, keeping his attention on her and his sword drawn in case Dr. Coyle has any more tricks or if this was truly enough to defeat her for now"

"Kirby manages to inhale one and gets the Crash copy ability"

"Jenny's just trying to stall him long enough for Nanoha to ambush him with another spell"
Yang: "Oh, we'll go through you if we have to!"
---
LMAO

Weiss: "I could use something new as well.."
---
-Angra gets pummeled by blobs :V-

-Hedlok decides to take over the stoic and calculating one-
---
-it was enough to get her off his ship, at least :p-

What is this power?! ... No matter... -uses save states to undo the Crash copy ability... but this also brings back the foe who had it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Imaginary status window opens above her-

My Red Mead: My Dear Honey Alcohol: Rank C, Anti-Army type,
One of Medb's Noble Phantasms where she brings a torrent of golden liquor honey infused with her legend of charm, presenting it with a smile while saying "please drink". Whether they are hostile or not, men will somehow take that drink. As soon as a man swallows it into his mouth, the man is as good as her's
---
Atalanta: "Thanks for being here"
---
-Sure- :p
---
Aya: "I... Can't say I had anything similar"
"Insert Jontron doesn't like where this is going clip here"
___

(And thank you for taking me in.)
___

you had your own problems to worry about l, to be fair. well, that, and you're kinda a human.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Only our reinforcements...Think we can still pick them up and then bail? We HAVE to try! No man gets left behind!

"With the the members of Chaldea evacuating and only a portion their reinforcements still standing, Toffee left the fortress to make one final stop. That final stop being right here; he interrupted what would've been an immediate departure just by speaking"

Leaving so soon?

"...Is seriously on edge right now."
___

(I still can't believe you two can actually understand me now...I'm gonna have to get used to it. But I'm glad that you can.) "Warm smile"

"With that, they went to prepare for dinner"

"And good idea on Rin's part. It's not exactly formal to wear only one shoe :V"
___

"The minds very different from one and other: one's hot-blooded and energetic, the other's stoic and calculating. For the most part..."

(Could Angra still perform a surprise attack on Hedlok?)
___

"Meta Knight watches waits patiently, keeping his attention on her and his sword drawn in case Dr. Coyle has any more tricks or if this was truly enough to defeat her for now"

"Kirby manages to inhale one and gets the Crash copy ability"

"Jenny's just trying to stall him long enough for Nanoha to ambush him with another spell"
---
LMAO

---

---

What is this power?! ... No matter... -uses save states to undo the Crash copy ability... but this also brings back the foe who had it-
Mordred: "And we are more than upset now!"
---
Rin: "Sorry for learning too late, but we can speak any time now~"

-As for Rin, she gonna wear this-
Tohsaka.Rin.full.2844362.png

---
-Oof-
---
-And he knows- :p
-yes, you, Jannu-
---
Palu: I'll give her one chance...
---
Byleth: "Cute?"
Sieg: "Yes... Can Lily go, please?"
Jeanne: "Let me bring her to her friends first then"
---
-And what will happen if it fails?-
---
Euryale: "Well, you do have some charm, I suppose..."
"Insert Jontron doesn't like where this is going clip here"
___

(And thank you for taking me in.)
___

you had your own problems to worry about l, to be fair. well, that, and you're kinda a human.
-She'll just capture some to interrogate- :p
---
-They take some air in-
---
Aya: "Well, I was... I don't even know what I am now"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
LMAO

---

---

---

View attachment 267428
---
-Oof-
---
YOU! You're the one who kidnapped my Pokemon!

"Just smugly stood there, not saying a word"

What's your problem?! I know you got issues with Princess Butterfly, and I sure as hell wouldn't stand for that, but why us?! What did Chaldea ever do to you?! Why go out of your way just to attack us?!

"He still says absolutely nothing"

...You're a little quiet. You know what? SCREW IT. We're through playing by your rules. Monster or not, you're pure evil, and you aren't manipulating or hurting anyone EVER again after tonight!

"Undyne's spears surrounded Toffee completely"

"He just cast a shield spell to catch them all, then shoot them back in Undyne's direction"

I could use both more power and some potential leverage in order to get what I'm after. Any one of you would suit the task. I'll give you a chance to surrender, but, I don't expect any one of you to accept the offer. None of you right here are the type to give up even with the odds stacked against you. Not immediately, at least. I've seen that with my own eyes...

"Enkidu would notice something was embedded in Toffee's hand: when the Casters and Royal Butterfly family came to him for help before, they wanted him to locate a missing half of the Royal Magic Wand, but he was unsuccessful. Now, he can see that Toffee has a piece of it..."
___

(To be fair, it's not like most people out there know how to speak our language.)

"Later"

(Ooh, that dress suits you, Rin! You look beautiful.)

"What does Weiss wear?"
___

"The mental stress put on by the separation of the minds while Garnet is formed prevents her fusion from properly functioning. The result is that she splits up into Ruby and Sapphire again."

"Meanwhile, Pearl and Amethyst are undeterred. The former continues hacking and slashing at the blob mooks while Amethyst charges up a Spin Dash to ram into the blobs swarming Angra and ultimately free him."
___

Meta Knight: Come back when you can put up a fight.

"But Kirby got the Crash ability by inhaling one of the Flowey Nukes :V"

Aw crud.

"Not wanting to slip up further, she tackles Drakkon with all her strength to pin him down, even if just for a second."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fair enough lol"
___

"Yawning"

(I do wonder how we both experienced dreams of each other's actual pasts, though...)
___

a ghost human? human ghost?
Medb: "I'm a harlot, not stupid to just think of it at this precise moment" :p
---
Atalanta: "It can happen with Servants and Masers or those with very close ties to them"
---
Aya: "Let's just say undead... And now I'm realizing the irony"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Yes... Can Lily go, please?"
Jeanne: "Let me bring her to her friends first then"
---
-And what will happen if it fails?-
---
Euryale: "Well, you do have some charm, I suppose..."
-kitchen staff shuddered :V-
---
-chaos :V-
---
Byleth: -charm stat maxed out- "I wouldn't go that far..." -embarassed-

---

---
-Oof-
---

What's your problem?! I know you got issues with Princess Butterfly, and I sure as hell wouldn't stand for that, but why us?! What did Chaldea ever do to you?! Why go out of your way just to attack us?!

...You're a little quiet. You know what? SCREW IT. We're through playing by your rules. Monster or not, you're pure evil, and you aren't manipulating or hurting anyone EVER again after tonight!

"He just cast a shield spell to catch them all, then shoot them back in Undyne's direction"

I could use both more power and some potential leverage in order to get what I'm after. Any one of you would suit the task. I'll give you a chance to surrender, but, I don't expect any one of you to accept the offer. None of you right here are the type to give up even with the odds stacked against you. Not immediately, at least. I've seen that with my own eyes...

"Enkidu would notice something was embedded in Toffee's hand: when the Casters and Royal Butterfly family came to him for help before, they wanted him to locate a missing half of the Royal Magic Wand, but he was unsuccessful. Now, he can see that Toffee has a piece of it..."
___

(To be fair, it's not like most people out there know how to speak our language.)

"Later"

"What does Weiss wear?"
___

"The mental stress put on by the separation of the minds while Garnet is formed prevents her fusion from properly functioning. The result is that she splits up into Ruby and Sapphire again."

"Meanwhile, Pearl and Amethyst are undeterred. The former continues hacking and slashing at the blob mooks while Amethyst charges up a Spin Dash to ram into the blobs swarming Angra and ultimately free him."
___

Aw crud.

"Not wanting to slip up further, she tackles Drakkon with all her strength to pin him down, even if just for a second."
Yang: "Because we know we can kick your butt straight to hell!"
---
-this-

1585363109544.png

Weiss: "You look amazing, Rin."
---
-with Hedlok locked on one of these Gems' head-
---
-either way, Flowey didn't think things through :p-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "I'm a harlot, not stupid to just think of it at this precise moment" :p
---
Atalanta: "It can happen with Servants and Masers or those with very close ties to them"
---
Aya: "Let's just say undead... And now I'm realizing the irony"
"She can take these mooks to...wherever it is they're headed for a backup base, then, as nobody except a few science team members know. She can interrogate them there."

"Ooh, and she better make sure they don't have any kind of active tracking devices on them, first."
___

(Remarkable! I never knew that was possible.)

(...Something tells me this phenomenon will bring you and Blake closer together, too.)
___

for an undead person to fear another kind of undead for so long...that must mean the creatures they're afraid of gotta be chilling...down to the bone.

"A nearby Greg chuckled in Pokemon"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"Later"

"What does Weiss wear?"
___

___

Aw crud.

---
-this-

View attachment 267439

---
---
-Enkidu summoned various chains which were immediately directed at Toffee-
---
Rin: "Thanks you two! You look elegant yourself, Weis. Didn't knew you had such version of your outfit"
---
Angra: "Wait! ACK! Don't get to me yet!! I'm distracting them!"
---
Nanoha: "Wait..."
Drakkon: "You're putting yourself in the way of danger"
-kitchen staff shuddered :V-
---
-chaos :V-
---
Byleth: -charm stat maxed out- "I wouldn't go that far..." -embarassed-
-Except for the younger Medea-
Sieg: "Now that she's off..."
Jeanne: "yes?"
---
-But what punishment would befall Pandora?-
---
Marie: "Nonsense! You should be confident in yourself!"
"She can take these mooks to...wherever it is they're headed for a backup base, then, as nobody except a few science team members know. She can interrogate them there."

"Ooh, and she better make sure they don't have any kind of active tracking devices on them, first."
___

(Remarkable! I never knew that was possible.)

(...Something tells me this phenomenon will bring you and Blake closer together, too.)
___

for an undead person to fear another kind of undead for so long...that must mean the creatures they're afraid of gotta be chilling...down to the bone.

"A nearby Greg chuckled in Pokemon"
Medb: "Now, gentlemen, do you have any tracking device? If you answer sincerely, you can drink some of my mead~"
---
Atalanta: "I just hope she doesn't gets embarrassed..."
---
Aya: -Wasn't bothered by the pun, instead thinking about how she's been what she feared for years-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
Medb: "Now, gentlemen, do you have any tracking device? If you answer sincerely, you can drink some of my mead~"
---
Atalanta: "I just hope she doesn't gets embarrassed..."
---
Aya: -Wasn't bothered by the pun, instead thinking about how she's been what she feared for years-
"Thati s an oof"
___

(If she dreamed of your past like I did, I think she would call it even.)
___

"Kinda existential in hindsight..."

---
Rin: "Thanks you two! You look elegant yourself, Weis. Didn't knew you had such version of your outfit"
---
---

-
-

---
-this-

View attachment 267439

---
---
---
---
---
...Okay.

"His demeanor made it clear that he was honestly willing to fight them and give them a chance to defeat him"

"Undyne ran towards him, leaping into the air before landing behind the lizard's back"

"Toffee struck Enkidu's chains with the sickle one by one, and they melted like they were nothing"

"It was then that Undyne made numerous stabs attempts at Toffee with her spears"

"Toffee easily dodged them all with simply sidestep dodges and ducks, before eventually just blocking and catching her spear altogether when he summoned a magically-constructed green sickle from the wand in his hand. Surprisingly, he actually managed to match her strength."

NGAHHHHHH! Is that all you got?!

"He just pulled away just to hack at her with the sickle, cutting through her armor with all it's negative magic power, and to her chest"

Agh! Ugh, God..."Clutching her chest"

(Undyne!)

"And then...he fired a blast that sent Undyne flying towards a wall, and... seemingly managed to absorb her soul"

"Her Pokemon was in complete disbelief"

(...NO!)
___

"Weiss does have the longer version of that outfit for special, formal occasions!"

(You both look so pretty~. I better bring something to wear, myself...)

"She opts to wear the scarf Vlad made for her to dinner. Also one of the fancier hats from her new collection."

___

"That Gem being Sapphire, as her mind was the calmer and stoic one of the two"

Ruby: SAPPHIRE! "Desperately reaching out to her"

Amethyst: Then I guess we're both distracting them!

"Amy does what she can to help Angra, but doesn't interfere otherwise"
___

"Then a rather elite-looking Blade Knight that was surrounded with a colorful aura tried to enter the battlefield, but was too weak to do anything but stumble and fall over, fatally wounded from an earlier attempt to fight Asriel"

You don't know what kind of danger I've already survived!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Thati s an oof"
___

(If she dreamed of your past like I did, I think she would call it even.)
___

"Kinda existential in hindsight..."
-She is not one to play nice, even in dire times-
---
Atalanta: "...Did you ee when two centaurs..."
---
-She's been undead for... She doesn't even remembers-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Except for the younger Medea-
Sieg: "Now that she's off..."
Jeanne: "yes?"
---
-But what punishment would befall Pandora?-
---
Marie: "Nonsense! You should be confident in yourself!"
Jaune: -waiting-
---
-being a blob again :V-
---
Byleth: "I am confident in what I do best."

---
---
---
...Okay.

"His demeanor made it clear that he was honestly willing to fight them and give them a chance to defeat him"

"Undyne ran towards him, leaping into the air before landing behind the lizard's back"

"Toffee struck Enkidu's chains with the sickle one by one, and they melted like they were nothing"

"It was then that Undyne made numerous stabs attempts at Toffee with her spears"

"Toffee easily dodged them all with simply sidestep dodges and ducks, before eventually just blocking and catching her spear altogether when he summoned a magically-constructed green sickle from the wand in his hand. Surprisingly, he actually managed to match her strength."

"He just pulled away just to hack at her with the sickle, cutting through her armor with all it's negative magic power, and to her chest"

(Undyne!)

"And then...he fired a blast that sent Undyne flying towards a wall, and... seemingly managed to absorb her soul"

(...NO!)
___

"Weiss does have the longer version of that outfit for special, formal occasions!"

"She opts to wear the scarf Vlad made for her to dinner. Also one of the fancier hats from her new collection."

___

___

"Then a rather elite-looking Blade Knight that was surrounded with a colorful aura tried to enter the battlefield, but was too weak to do anything but stumble and fall over, fatally wounded from an earlier attempt to fight Asriel"

Qrow: "You people should run. I'll handle him."

Ruby: "But... Uncle Qrow..."

Qrow: "If he gets me, he won't like what he'll get... Now go! Save yourselves!"
---
Weiss: "It's actually the same one. After I stopped wearing it, I had EMIYA turn it into a proper dress for special occasions. I'm surprised how good his work was."

-what Weiss doesn't know is that he made an entirely new one from scratch, using the outfit Weiss gave him as a basis-
---
-Ruby is punched, then Hedlok's gauntlets changed to become like Garnet's-
---
Using my own attacks against me... Clever. At least, you will die fighting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She is not one to play nice, even in dire times-
---
Atalanta: "...Did you ee when two centaurs..."
---
-She's been undead for... She doesn't even remembers-
"That is evident, now..."
___

"Sighs" (...I'm afraid so. As horrified as I was knowing you had to go through that... I still fully expected that you would kill them in an instant.)
___

that's fine. i don't remember a lot of things that happened in my technically multiple lives well either.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Okay.

(Undyne!)

(...NO!)
___

___

___

---
Weiss: "It's actually the same one. After I stopped wearing it, I had EMIYA turn it into a proper dress for special occasions. I'm surprised how good his work was."

-what Weiss doesn't know is that he made an entirely new one from scratch, using the outfit Weiss gave him as a basis-
---
---
-The Servants would try to interfere, but due to the Fritz, feel too weak-

-Especially Sieg, since he's a Caster-
---
Rin: "That sounds like something he'd bother to do" -she said with a smile-
---
-Angra screaming in pain-
---
Nanoha: "J-Jenny-san..."
Drakkon: "Friendship, would be cute if you didn't clearly lost your mind. Seems your design is flawed, machine"
Jaune: -waiting-
---
-being a blob again :V-
---
Byleth: "I am confident in what I do best."
-Sieg looks back at him, clearly nervou-
---
-Does Pandora realize that?- :p
---
Marie: "That's the positive thinking~!"
"That is evident, now..."
___

"Sighs" (...I'm afraid so. As horrified as I was knowing you had to go through that... I did full expect that you would kill them in an instant.)
___

that's fine. i don't remember it well either.
-Chaotic Evil alignment-
---
Atalanta: -Sighs- "They're amongst the counted people I have killed that I feel no regret or grief about"
---
Aya: "I stopped counting after 3 centuries..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welp.

Steven Universe is officially over for good.

There goes another one...

---

---
---

---
---
---
Drakkon: "Friendship, would be cute if you didn't clearly lost your mind. Seems your design is flawed, machine"
If you're trying to land me with your bad luck Semblance, you've already failed. But if you want to play hero, then who am I to stop you?

(U-Undyne...please don't leave me...Not now...)

"Mr. Fish was angry because Moana was hurt both physically and emotionally, being wounded by bullets, and watching her trainer seemingly lose her soul right in front of her. He didn't hesitate to fire another Hyper Beam at Toffee in retaliation"

"A swirling green shield cast from his hand blocked it completely, though it did push Toffee several feet away"

"Barely awake" if this guy took down Undyne so quickly...then we got a problem...maybe we take up Qrow's offer and get the hell outta here.

"He has the card, but at this point he'd pass out if he tried fighting any longer anyway..."

"Greg flashed Toffee a glare before he decided to just help his weakened trainer escape"

"Mr. Fish reluctantly left, staying by Moana's side"

"Moana, despite her wounds, picked Undyne up with her tail and carried her trainer on her back before fleeing"
___

"EMIYA's made expertly crafted new clothes for many...And thanks to him, Weiss has something she can use for special occasions again"

"Saw Rin smile when talking of EMIYA, remembered how she wanted to give him chocolates so much on Valentine's Day, and so the Vulpix had a thought:"

(I hope Rin tells EMIYA how she feels about him someday...)
___

"Then Hedlok realizes there's a problem: his host is not built for combat. Virtually all of Garnet's combat abilities came from Ruby's side; her fusion with Sapphire upgraded them to what Garnet can use, but Sapphire herself cannot do much to fend for herself"

"Amethyst still trying to help him"

Pearl: There's too many of them!

Amethyst: Calm down, Pearl! This still isn't as tough as fighting an army of rogue Watermelon Stevens!

__

"Then Kirby inhaled that glowing Blade Knight. Now? He's got the Ultra Sword:"

Shut up! "Metal fist to the back of his head"

I am SO sick of having to listen to villains gloating about how evil they are and how pathetic every hero is! Do you know how often I have to hear villains ranting about how powerful and unstoppable they are?! How many other teenagers do you know that have to deal with this every week?! I'm sick of it! Just. SHUT. UP!

"At this point she just kept pounding him with a spiked giant metal fist on one hand and a giant metal claw on the other"

-
-Chaotic Evil alignment-
---
Atalanta: -Sighs- "They're amongst the counted people I have killed that I feel no regret or grief about"
---
Aya: "I stopped counting after 3 centuries..."
"Of course..."

___

(I'm no advocate for killing, but I was honestly glad to see you kill them after what they tried to do to you. I'm sure that anyone else in your place would've done the same thing and have no regret over it either. And they'd be right not to dwell on it. There's no reason to fret over slaying pure evil.)

"Now Heshima had to see what they tried to do Ata, though...And if she dreamed about her Master's past, then Blake probably saw that memory in a dream as well..."

___

and i lost count of how many resets happened when my memories of it all started to falter.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sieg looks back at him, clearly nervou-
---
-Does Pandora realize that?- :p
---
Marie: "That's the positive thinking~!"
Jaune: "Don't look at me."
---
-...yes-
---
Byleth/Sothis: Cute...

---
---
---
If you're trying to land me with your bad luck Semblance, you've already failed. But if you want to play hero, then who am I to stop you?

"Mr. Fish was angry because Moana was hurt both physically and emotionally, being wounded by bullets, and watching her trainer seemingly lose her soul right in front of her. He didn't hesitate to fire another Hyper Beam at Toffee in retaliation"

"A swirling green shield cast from his hand blocked it completely, though it did push Toffee several feet away"

"Barely awake" if this guy took down Undyne so quickly...then we got a problem...maybe we take up Qrow's offer and get the hell outta here.

"He has the card, but at this point he'd pass out if he tried fighting any longer anyway..."

"Greg flashed Toffee a glare before he decided to just help his weakened trainer escape"

"Moana, despite her wounds, picked Undyne up with her tail and carried her trainer on her back before fleeing"
___

"EMIYA's made expertly crafted new clothes for many...And thanks to him, Weiss has something she can use for special occasions again"

"Saw Rin smile when talking of EMIYA, remembered how she wanted to give him chocolates so much on Valentine's Day, and so the Vulpix had a thought:"

___

"Then Hedlok realizes there's a problem: his host is not built for combat. Virtually all of Garnet's combat abilities came from Ruby's side; her fusion with Sapphire upgraded them to what Garnet can use, but Sapphire herself cannot do much to fend for herself"

Amethyst: Calm down, Pearl! This still isn't as tough as fighting an army of rogue Watermelon Stevens!

__

Qrow: "I don't need it for you!" -scythe out-

Ruby: "But... uncle Qrow..."

Qrow: "Someone needs to keep him busy while you get to safety. Who better to do that than your little bad luck charm?"

Yang: "We're not losing anyone else, Qrow. That includes you."

Qrow: "Just go!"
---
-Rin can't, because EMIYA is already taken by Artoria :V-

Weiss: "It looks great, right?"

-as to what she wears on normal occasions now... V7 design, obviously-
---
Hedlok: "............" -if it could say anything, it would swear-

-it's then that another punch out of nowhere goes straight to Hedlok's jaw!-
---
W-What is this?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

__

Shut up! "Metal fist to the back of his head"

I am SO sick of having to listen to villains gloating about how evil they are and how pathetic every hero is! Do you know how often I have to hear villains ranting about how powerful and unstoppable they are?! How many other teenagers do you know that have to deal with this every week?! I'm sick of it! Just. SHUT. UP!

"At this point she just kept pounding him with a spiked giant metal fist on one hand and a giant metal claw on the other"

Qrow: "Someone needs to keep him busy while you get to safety. Who better to do that than your little bad luck charm?"

---

---

---
W-What is this?!
-They have no option by now...-
---
-As Uni said- :p

Rin: "Haven't seen your hair in a ponytail in a while too..."
---
-Ahue-
---
Fate: "...Ms. Jenny?"
Hayate: "I think she's taking out some frustrations, I have seen Vita behave like that when she's pent-up"
"Of course..."

___

(I'm no advocate for killing, but I was honestly glad to see you kill them after what they tried to do to you. I'm sure that anyone else in your place would've done the same thing and have no regret over it either. And they'd be right not to dwell on it. There's no reason to fret over slaying pure evil.)

"Now Heshima had to see what they tried to do Ata, though...And if she dreamed about her Master's past, then Blake probably saw that memory in a dream as well..."

___

and i lost count of how many resets happened when my memories of it all started to falter.
-And ended putting both Ranger Sentries and Rudinn Rangers in her chariot inside her chariot-
---
-The only way to know would be by asking...-
---
Aya: "I suppose that is comparable..."
Jaune: "Don't look at me."
---
-...yes-
---
Byleth/Sothis: Cute...
Sieg: "Right, sorry about that"
Jeanne: "Why are you nervous?"
Sieg: "Well..."
---
-Thoughts about that?-
---
Shiki: "And the Queen has charmed another..."
Marie: "Hm~?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Right, sorry about that"
Jeanne: "Why are you nervous?"
Sieg: "Well..."
---
-Thoughts about that?-
---
Shiki: "And the Queen has charmed another..."
Marie: "Hm~?"
Jaune: -will say if it Sieg chickens out-
---
Pan: I don't wanna be a blob again...
---
Byleth: "The Queen?" -didn't realize she was talking to royalty-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: -will say if it Sieg chickens out-
---
Pan: I don't wanna be a blob again...
---
Byleth: "The Queen?" -didn't realize she was talking to royalty-
Sieg: "...I know you"
Jeanne: "You know me?"
---
-To be... Ugly, and not have a body-
---
Shiki: "Yes, if her fanclub was around, they would take you in already for sure"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: In the world I'm from at least"
Jeanne: "...From where?"
Sieg: "Trifas, Romania"
---
Kuro: "...My, seems someone is scared" :smirk:
---
-But a fascinating one?-
-Jeanne vaguely remembers or nah?-
---
Pandora: "N-No!"
---
Sothis: But not unintriguing... I might have brought us to the right place after all. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

---

---
W-What is this?!
---

---
-Ahue-
---
Hayate: "I think she's taking out sme frustrations, I have seen Vita behave like that when she's pent-up"

"
Ask l, and you shall receive.

"Fires a blast at the ground that erupts in toxic green fire, separating him and Qrow from the rest of the group"

....Gunk. (...I think that's our cue to leave.)

___

"I honestly don't ever remeber that being established lol"

(You look beautiful, Weiss!)

"Figured V7 outfits would be suited for cold environments, but that works :p"

___

"Looks like it made a mistake in choosing it's target :V"

Ruby: Huh...?
___

"Uktra Sqord swing als Grand Doomer/Magolor fight"

"Sighs" Sorry...had ro get that off my chest. No matter what, villain, you're going to be defeated in the end!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Ahue-
---
Hayate: "I think she's taking out sme frustrations, I have seen Vita behave like that when she's pent-up"

"Fires a blast at the ground that erupts in toxic green fire, separating him and Qrow from the rest of the group"

___

___

___

"Sighs" Sorry...had ro get that off my chest. No matter what, villain, you're going to be defeated in the end!
Ruby: -actually crying now-
---
-it was a while ago, back when this RP was a Disco Room thread... it was just never brought up much :p-

Weiss: "You think so, Winter?"
---
-Hedlok and its host were on the ground as everyone looked at where the punch came from-

1585415445736.png

Max Brass: "OH YEAH! I STILL GOT IT!" -raises his arms in victory-
---
-Asriel blocks by crossing his twin swords-

I'll admit, you've got fighting spirit. This might be more entertaining than beating those mooks.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

-And ended putting both Ranger Sentries and Rudinn Rangers in her chariot inside her chariot-
---
-The only way to know would be by asking...-
---
Aya: "I suppose that is comparable..."
"She has another chariot inside her chariot?"

___

(You'd have to ask, but if did happen, I think simply talking it out with each other would be sufficient. You two have always understood each other well.)

___

"In a way, for zure"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Jeanne vaguely remembers or nah?-
---
Pandora: "N-No!"
---
Sothis: But not unintriguing... I might have brought us to the right place after all. :)
Jeanne: "Romania? Hmmm... I see then"

Sieg: "Wait, you do?"
-----------------------------------------------
Kuro: "Then don't be a bad influence to her!"
Kojirou: "MIYAMOTO MUSASHI!"

Musashi: "SASAKI KOJIROU!" -INTENSE SWORD CLASH IN THE CAFETERIA-

-Also a crash happened and there's now a hole in the wall-

Quetzalcoatl: "Oops, sorry, I exceeded myself a bit~"

Martha: "OH YOU THINK?! WE WERE JUST TRAINING!"

Luvia: "Feathered Serpent! Your skills are unmatched! I want a match now!"

-Truly a world of chaos, the goddess and her vesself can see-
"She has another chariot inside her chariot?"

___

(You'd have to ask, but if did happen, I think simply talking it out with each other would be sufficient. You two have always understood each other well.)

___

"In a way, for zure"
-I just meant inside her chariot lol-
---
Atalanta: "I suppose, though she's the one that approached me"
---
Aya: The irony is strong...

___

___

___

---
-it was a while ago, back when this RP was a Disco Room thread... it was just never brought up much :p-

---
-Hedlok and its host were on the ground as everyone looked at where the punch came from-

View attachment 267494

---

I'll admit, you've got fighting spirit. This might be more entertaining than beating those mooks.
Rin: "...We must return, I have to see my sister and the others"
---
Rin: "I think so as well... Actually, you're quite prettier than I thought at first..." -slightly flustered- <--- canonically bisexual
---
-The Gems must have been like NANI-
---
Drakkon: "Well then, shoot me, child"
Nanoha: "You're overconfident, Mister... I won't be sorry for this"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne: "Romania? Hmmm... I see then"

Sieg: "Wait, you do?"
Kuro: "Then don't be a bad influence to her!"
Kojirou: "MIYAMOTO MUSASHI!"

Musashi: "SASAKI KOJIROU!" -INTENSE SWORD CLASH IN THE CAFETERIA-

-Also a crash happened and there's now a hole in the wall-

Quetzalcoatl: "Oops, sorry, I exceeded myself a bit~"

Martha: "OH YOU THINK?! WE WERE JUST TRAINING!"

Luvia: "Feathered Serpent! Your skills are unmatched! I want a match now!"

-Truly a world of chaos, the goddess and her vesself can see-
-she remembers?-
---
Pandora: "I won't do anything she doesn't want to do."
---
Byleth/Sothis: ....I think we'll fit right in.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---

View attachment 267494

---

---
Rin: "I think so as well... Actually, you're quite prettier than I thought at first..." -slightly flustered- <--- canonically bisexual
---
---
Thinking yourself a hero today? Running into danger with the odds stacked against you is an excellent way to get yourself killed. But your nieces and their friends already know that, don't they?
___

(Of course I do! I just hope I look good for the occasion, too.)

"Wearing her scarf and a small white sun hat"
___

Ruby: YEAH! Wait, no! Don't hurt her! ...Just hurt that helmet.
___

"And Kirby attempts to break through the block like he did when Magolor used a magic shield to block it"

(Let's just hope he doesn't get superpowered from absorbing the damage or something...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I just meant inside her chariot lol-
---
Atalanta: "I suppose, though she's the one that approached me"
---
Aya: The irony is strong...

"
"That makes more sense lol"
___

(I can see why. If anything, that should be reassuring that she'd understand what happened and that you two can talk about comfortably, should it not?)
___

"But it's not like it matters much now..."

even if something bad is coming up...i know gramps, and he always pulls through in the end. for as much as he beats himself up over his failures and mistakes, he's still a lot more optimistic about life than i am.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Thinking yourself a hero today? Running into danger with the odds stacked against you is an excellent way to get yourself killed. But your nieces and their friends already know that, don't they?
___

___

___

"And Kirby attempts to break through the block like he did when Magolor used a magic shield to block it"

(Let's just hope he doesn't get superpowered from absorbing the damage or something...)
Qrow: "Even if I don't survive this, that still gives the others just a little bit of time to think of a way to beat you. And that's a hope I'll hold on to!"
---
Weiss: "You always look good, Winter~" :) "And thank you, Rin. I must admit you look beyond expectations as well." <--- platonic :V
---
Max Brass: "You got it, little girl!" -big smile that showed all his teeth-

Hedlok: -roars-

Max Brass: -sees Hedlok and definitely had a look that told these two had a score to settle, then...-

1585428844266.png

-Max got buffer-
---
-Asriel summons vines in an attempt to grab Kirby while still blocking-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she remembers?-
---
Pandora: "I won't do anything she doesn't want to do."
---
Byleth/Sothis: ....I think we'll fit right in.
Jeanne: "But in a very hazy way"
---
Kuro: "And don't teach her bad mannerisms"
---
-Indeed, she finishes her meal?-
___

___

___

Qrow: "Even if I don't survive this, that still gives the others just a little bit of time to think of a way to beat you. And that's a hope I'll hold on to!"
---
Weiss: "You always look good, Winter~" :) "And thank you, Rin. I must admit you look beyond expectations as well." <--- platonic :V
---

Max Brass: -sees Hedlok and definitely had a look that told these two had a score to settle, then...-

View attachment 267530

-Max got buffer-
---
-Sieg tried to turn into a dragon again to transport the others faster, but failed-

-The Servants have to be carried by their respective Masters in fact, minus Rin and Atalanta who posses Independent Action due to being Archers-

-Well, Sieg too, but as previosuly mentioned, he's been more affected because Caster-
---
Rin: "Thanks, I used to be called an idol in my school due to my looks, you know?" -slightly red at the compliment but happy-
---
Angra: "Ugh, wait, what did I miss?!"
---
Nanoha: "Divine... BUSTER!" -large pink beam-
"That makes more sense lol"
___

(I can see why. If anything, that should be reassuring that she'd understand what happened and that you two can talk about comfortably, should it not?)
___

"But it's not like it matters much now..."

even if something bad is coming up...i know gramps, and he always pulls through in the end. for as much as he beats himself up over his failures and mistakes, he's still a lot more optimistic about life than i am.
Medb: "Now then, to the evacuations! Go, my dear bulls~!" -her bulls advance-
---
Atalanta: "Maybe I should ask her after this..."
---
Aya: "...He's a better parental figure to me than my murderous father or my deranged mother..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

View attachment 267530

-Max got buffer-
---
-Sieg tried to turn into a dragon again to transport the others faster, but failed-

-The Servants have to be carried by their respective Masters in fact, minus Rin and Atalanta who posses Independent Action due to being Archers-

-Well, Sieg too, but as previosuly mentioned, he's been more affected because Caster-
---
Rin: "Thanks, I used to be called an idol in my school due to my looks, you know?" -slightly red at the compliment but happy-
---
---
"He then does something unexpected: He summons a pair of Gaster Blasters. Looks like he got a certain scientist's powers..."

"...Sans will remember that"

"Heshima was only able to keep calm by focusing on Atalanta's well-being and staying behind her side"

"Jigglypuff was looking deeply concerned for her trainer"

"At that point, they got to Eleonora and the Shadow Border"
___

"To be fair, Rin doesn't have to be attracted to somebody to just admire their looks"

"She nuzzled her trainer after hearing that"

(Thank you, Weiss! Alright, let's go!)

"Patxi was able to convince the Riders who don't normally dress formally to dress...well, formally, for tonight"
___

Ruby: YEAH! Now we're talking! "Summons her own gauntlet, which looks different from Garnets' in that it's smaller and has different aesthetics, before joining the fight herself"
___

"Kirby just swings the Ultra Sword at them hop"

"Does the beam work?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "Now then, to the evacuations! Go, my dear bulls~!" -her bulls advance-
---
Atalanta: "Maybe I should ask her after this..."
---
Aya: "...He's a better parental figure to me than my murderous father or my deranged mother..."
"To the Shadow Border and Gaster's lab!"

___

(By all means, do so. I know it would go well. You two are very alike in many ways. If I didn't know better, I would've assumed she was your twin sister.)
___

i'm not surprised to hear that. he talks about you a lot, ya know? you remind him a lot of himself. especially when he was younger. not like he's an actual grandpa age-wise. re Miyu's wish granted him a more middle-aged body. it restored his youth in addition to giving him a new body to begin with.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"To the Shadow Border and Gaster's lab!"

___

(By all means, do so. I know it would go well. You two are very alike in many ways. If I didn't know better, I would've assumed she was your twin sister.)
___

i'm not surprised to hear that. he talks about you a lot, ya know? you remind him a lot of himself. especially when he was younger. not like he's an actual grandpa age-wise. re Miyu's wish granted him a more middle-aged body. it restored his youth in addition to giving him a new body to begin with.
Karna: "Ah, there you are, Queen of Connacht"
Medb: "Yes, and I brought prisoners~"
---
Atalanta: "I never thought I'd find someone so similar to me..."
---
Aya: "What has he told you about me?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Karna: "Ah, there you are, Queen of Connacht"
Medb: "Yes, and I brought prisoners~"
---
Atalanta: "I never thought I'd find someone so similar to me..."
---
Aya: "What has he told you about me?"
...Smart. They could provide us with some vital inside information about the enemy.

___

(And yet, you have.)
___

he's said you were raised with some screwed up in the head parents and so thinks you deserve another chance. i won't lie, what ya did back then wasn't okay. but you could've been worse. he's said you only went after people who's numbers were up anyway, thanks to usually incurable illnesses at that. honestly? for as much as i can tell someone's character, i don't see you as being that kinda person to kill or obsess with perfection that you were...how many centuries ago? yeah, i dunno. but, forget my ramblings, that's the gist of it. that's largely what he's said about ya.

...that, and he thought you could use some guidance to get better. not just to become a better person, but to heal from your own trauma. i think he's done a good job. "wink" you seem like you've completely and totally changed for the better.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne: "But in a very hazy way"
---
Kuro: "And don't teach her bad mannerisms"
---
-Indeed, she finishes her meal?-
-maybe he can help her remember?!-
---
Pandora: "Oh please, I may be a goddess of deceit, but that doesn't mean I throw away good manners."
---
-all ten of them, yeah :p-

---
---
---
"He then does something unexpected: He summons a pair of Gaster Blasters. Looks like he got a certain scientist's powers..."

"Heshima was only able to keep calm by focusing on Atalanta's well-being and staying behind her side"

___

"To be fair, Rin doesn't have to be attracted to somebody to just admire their looks"

"Patxi was able to convince the Riders who don't normally dress formally to dress...well, formally, for tonight"
___

Ruby: YEAH! Now we're talking! "Summons her own gauntlet, which looks different from Garnets' in that it's smaller and has different aesthetics, before joining the fight herself"
___

"Does the beam work?!"
Qrow: "... You got him... no..."
---
Weiss: "I don't see it, honestly... but you still look great." :p
---
-Hedlok roars at them-
---
ANNOYING LITTLE PEST! JUST DIE ALREADY!

-he summons a rain of red swords-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Smart. They could provide us with some vital inside information about the enemy.

___

(And yet, you have.)
___

he's said you were raised with some screwed up in the head parents and so thinks you deserve another chance. i won't lie, what ya did back then wasn't okay. but you could've been worse. he's said you only went after people who's numbers were up anyway, thanks to usually incurable illnesses at that. honestly? for as much as i can tell someone's character, i don't see you as being that kinda person to kill or obsess with perfection that you were...how many centuries ago? yeah, i dunno. but, forget my ramblings, that's the gist of it. that's largely what he's said about ya.

...that, and he thought you could use some guidance to get better. not just to become a better person, but to heal from your own trauma. i think he's done a good job. "wink" you seem like you've completely and totally changed for the better.
Medb: "That was my thought, now let us embark! I hope there's enough commodities for me where we're going"
---
Atalanta: "Correct..."
---
Aya: "...I think so too. I... Really regret many things I've done, I know it's impossible to make up for them, but I want to be better to not repeat my mistakes and harm others"
-maybe he can help her remember?!-
---
Pandora: "Oh please, I may be a goddess of deceit, but that doesn't mean I throw away good manners."
---
-all ten of them, yeah :p-
Sieg: "Really? What about math? Do you remember how to do it?"
Jeanne: "...Math?"
Jeanne worried.png

---
Kuro: "Really? Because I've heard rumors your outfit is just illusions you made out of laziness"
---
-While looking at the eccentricity of the many Servants around-

___

___

___

"Does the beam work?!"
Qrow: "... You got him... no..."
---
Weiss: "I don't see it, honestly... but you still look great." :p
---
-Hedlok roars at them-
---
ANNOYING LITTLE PEST! JUST DIE ALREADY!

-he summons a rain of red swords-
Eleonora: "There you are... Wait, where is Qrow Branwen?"

Arthur: "He...Is dealing with someone"
---
-What KoP said-

-And now I'll have to go look at formal outfits for every Rider...-

Belle_of_Society.png
CE619.png
CE618.png
z2kcdh85q4e01.png
CE616.png
Iskandar's_Formal_King.png
PrototypeRiderOzymandias.jpg
CE617.png
CE605.png

-And lastly Blackbeard... Didn't get the memo-
aYY9OZN_700b.jpg
---
-This will be fun- :p
---
-IT SEEMS TO WORK AS DRAKKON IS STRUCK BY IT-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Really? What about math? Do you remember how to do it?"
Jeanne: "...Math?"

---
Kuro: "Really? Because I've heard rumors your outfit is just illusions you made out of laziness"
---
-While looking at the eccentricity of the many Servants around-
-other Rulers try to help her at that?-
---
Pandora: "Even if that rumor was true, it would still mean I have the manners to not wander around naked, wouldn't it?" :p
---
-it brought her a smile to see such different people be together like that-

Top Bottom