• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, got a call from my manager.

Given the circumstances of the current events, it's probably safer to take the whole week off. Just in case.

I am feeling considerably better compared to yesterday (breathing is only slightly painful rather than very now, if not even lower at times), but still, I get why they'd rather be more careful, especially since it's not fully gone yet.
That isn't terribly surprising. Retail stores and their workers don't have it easy right now.

Good to hear regarding your health, though! Hope ya feel fully better soon.

-the Huntsmen were now focusing on keeping their distance-
---
Weiss: "Does it really matter if you can't understand us?" :)

-wait... how could she reply that...?-
---
-Hedlok did a hedbutt while the robot ran towards the two-
---
(no Asriel here, this is way more fun :V)

-she flashed a grin-

Coyle: "You must be the commander of this ship." :smirk:
-

-Psycho Pink made vines protrude from the ground to catch and constrict Moana, while Psycho Block threw boulders at them-

-The larger Psycho Rangers paid the spears no mind due to being now gigantic-
---
Rin: "Or is it?" :p
---
Angra: Wooh, I really missed to see those sequences around.
---
-I too, wonder why Toffee thinks so-

Trini: "...Kimmy?"

-The Ranger Slayer hugged her-

Kimberly: "If we're going to die here and be punished in Hell... At least, let's fall together..."

Trini: -Hugs back- "...Yes, let's"

-Lord Drakkon was about to swing his sword at them, ready to end their lives...-

-Some people tried to run off-
"Sans is debating as to whether or not he should use the spell card Yukari gave him right now, because these odds seem pretty bad..."

"Undyne strength is unaffected, and she literally grabs and picke one of the Pyscho Rangers up"
___

(But I can understand you...Wait wait wait, how did you...?!)

(...How could you have responded like that? Did you...Did you really understand everything I just said?)
___

"That actually worked since Pearl's gemstone is sticking out of Alexandrite's forehead, which is owed to the fact that the location of Alexandrite's gemstones correspond to the locations of her component Gems' gemstones"

"Simply put, the headbutt struck Pearl's gemstone and disoriented the fusion"
___

Meta Knight: I am, and I am also much more than that. If you wish to takeover the Halberd and harm our friends, you'll have to do battle with me, first.

"He offers her a sword for a fair fight if she's interested, but he somehow doubts she'll take it"

"Steven went inside to help other Chaldeans...and saw what was happening"

"He pulled out his shield to defend both former Power Rangers just before the sword struck"

"Alphys tried to contact da Vinci and Arlon, trying to arrange for plans help Chaldea escape to their backup base that the majority have no idea about"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ozymandias commanded one of his sphinxes to go grab Patxi, and while Cleopatra tried to hover away, she was struck by one-
---
Medea: "You are kind to me and every child, Atalanta..."

Atalanta: "It's the least I can do. I don't want any other child to be abandoned like I was"
---
Abby: "I'll assure you it will be great!"
---
BB: -Panting- "It was... Worth it...!" -faints-
"Patxi finally snaps out of it after being brought through the portal"

"Star used a Glowworm Blast to cover the area in smoke, and help Cleo and Lily escape into the portal"

Star: Come on! "Said to Ozy"

"He only seems mildly frustrated by Star's escape attempts"
___

(I admire that she does all she can to help young ones. Alas, she has no idea what tragedy awaits that girl later in her life...)
___

Specter: I know it will be, Abigail.

"As long as it makes her happy, then he's happy, too"
___

Was it? "Bursting with laughter"

AND THE WINNER OF THE RACE IS INDEED THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That isn't terribly surprising. Retail stores and their workers don't have it easy right now.

Good to hear regarding your health, though! Hope ya feel fully better soon.
It's what happens during an apocalypse a pandemic, I guess.

People will calm down eventually once they realize they have enough food and TP to last them for a year... I hope...

-Psycho Pink made vines protrude from the ground to catch and constrict Moana, while Psycho Block threw boulders at them-

-The larger Psycho Rangers paid the spears no mind due to being now gigantic-
---
Rin: "Or is it?" :p
---
Angra: Wooh, I really missed to see those sequences around.
---
-I too, wonder why Toffee thinks so-

Trini: "...Kimmy?"

-The Ranger Slayer hugged her-

Kimberly: "If we're going to die here and be punished in Hell... At least, let's fall together..."

Trini: -Hugs back- "...Yes, let's"

-Lord Drakkon was about to swing his sword at them, ready to end their lives...-

-Some people tried to run off-
"Sans is debating as to whether or not he should use the spell card Yukari gave him right now, because these odds seem pretty bad..."

"Undyne strength is unaffected, and she literally grabs and picke one of the Pyscho Rangers up"
___

(...How could you have responded like that? Did you...Did you really understand everything I just said?)
___

"That actually worked since Pearl's gemstone is sticking out of Alexandrite's forehead, which is owed to the fact that the location of Alexandrite's gemstones correspond to the locations of her component Gems' gemstones"

___

Meta Knight: I am, and I am also much more than that. If you wish to takeover the Halberd and harm our friends, you'll have to do battle with me, first.

"He offers her a sword for a fair fight if she's interested, but he somehow doubts she'll take it"

"He pulled out his shield to defend both former Power Rangers just before the sword struck"

"Alphys tried to contact da Vinci and Arlon, trying to arrange for plans help Chaldea escape to their backup base that the majority have no idea about"
Jaune: "How do we even beat them?!"

Ruby: "Would taking out the guy who made them grow break the spell?"
---
Weiss: -simply smiled, looking at Winter-
---
-Hedlok proceeded to ORAORAORAORAORA the fusion before throwing Alexandrite straight into his robotic ally, who unleashed his shockwave-

-in ARMS, that shockwave shuts down enemy arms, but Coyle's research can make it shut down enemy abilities outright-

-whether or not is shuts down the entire fusion is up to KoP :p-
---
-on the contrary, she is a very pragmatic person who is willing to do whatever it takes to be the strongest... so she takes the sword-

Coyle: "This shall make a fine new idea for an ARM once I get back home~"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "But there's one left, right?"
---
Palu: "Talk first."
---
Byleth: "That looks really good... Could I have some too?"
Elizabeth: "...Oh...You mean her"
---
Kuro: "...Fine, I'll talk...Erika isn't normal"
---
Shiki: "You likely need it more than I"
"Patxi finally snaps out of it after being brought through the portal"

"Star used a Glowworm Blast to cover the area in smoke, and help Cleo and Lily escape into the portal"

Star: Come on! "Said to Ozy"

"He only seems mildly frustrated by Star's escape attempts"
___

(I admire that she does all she can to help young ones. Alas, she has no idea what tragedy awaits that girl later in her life...)
___

Specter: I know it will be, Abigail.

"As long as it makes her happy, then he's happy, too"
___

Was it? "Bursting with laughter"

AND THE WINNER OF THE RACE IS INDEED THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
-Ozymandias grabbed Ceopatra and Lily attempted to hover to the portal-
---
-At least they seem to have rekindled in the present-
---
Abby: "Thank you for your kind words, uncle!"
Abby smile.png

---
BB: -Spiral anime eyes-

___

___

___

---
---
-Hedlok proceeded to ORAORAORAORAORA the fusion before throwing Alexandrite straight into his robotic ally, who unleashed his shockwave-

-in ARMS, that shockwave shuts down enemy arms, but Coyle's research can make it shut down enemy abilities outright-

---
-on the contrary, she is a very pragmatic person who is willing to do whatever it takes to be the strongest... so she takes the sword-

-She picked up a 17m giant?-

Koragg: "You really believe I would be defeated so easy?" -blocking blow from Hassan-
---
Rin:
Rin warm smile.png

---
Angra: -Whistle-
---
-It worked... But surprisingly, the shield almost broke-

Lord Drakkon: "Minor inconvenience" -he tried once again, but this time, he received shots from behind, courtesy of the Gokaigers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's what happens during an apocalypse a pandemic, I guess.

People will calm down eventually once they realize they have enough food and TP to last them for a year... I hope...
I haven't ever seen one this bad, or at least people reacting to one as such...

People should calm down as time passes and actual progress in fighting the virus is made. Can't speak for the TP situation though. That's not any better here.

---
---

---

Koragg: "You really believe I would be defeated so easy?" -blocking blow from Hassan-
---
Rin:
View attachment 266933
---
---

Lord Drakkon: "Minor inconvenience" -he tried once again, but this time, he received shots from behind, courtesy of the Gokaigers-
"She once lifted Asgore, Toriel, Alphys, San and,Papyrus all at once. Size might be a problem, but weight sure heck isn't"

that's not a bad idea.."telekinetically grabs the the one who used the purple energy on the three Rangers"
___

(But...how...?)

"Then she remembered that Patxi and Ishtar had been with Weiss and Rin for most of the day. She briefly turned to look at the two before connecting the dots"

(You...You were learning from them, weren't you?)

___

"It works on the fusion, but the Gems themselves can still summon their weapons"

"Garnet remains intact since she is a perma-fusion who was already fused prior to joining the others to become Alexandrite"

"THEN ANGRA HAPPENED!"
___

Steven: Whew...You really thought you could do this uninterrupted? There are still lots of people here! "Confident smile"

Mera Knight: Hmm. For as unstable as you are you do seem to possess a sense of honor. Very well. En garde! "Sword drawn"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ozymandias grabbed Ceopatra and Lily attempted to hover to the portal-
---
-At least they seem to have rekindled in the present-
---
Abby: "Thank you for your kind words, uncle!"
View attachment 266932
---
BB: -Spiral anime eyes-
"They narrowly escaped a soul-draining blast as the portal closed, all 9f them escaping successfully"

...Keep using your magic, Star. It will make your capture much easier. "Continues the search"

Star: Whew...We made it...

"Patxi still visibly shaken..."
___

"He's glad about that, managing to smile knowing that they have"
___

Spectwr: As long as you're happy, Abigail.
___

"Crowd cheering for Papyrus as much as they were for cheering for King Knight"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They narrowly escaped a soul-draining blast as the portal closed, all 9f them escaping successfully"

...Keep using your magic, Star. It will make your capture much easier. "Continues the search"

Star: Whew...We made it...

"Patxi still visibly shaken..."
___

"He's glad about that, managing to smile knowing that they have"
___

Spectwr: As long as you're happy, Abigail.
___

"Crowd cheering for Papyrus as much as they were for cheering for King Knight"
-The Pokémon are really traumatized with that event, huh? Not like they can be blamed-
---
-She was never fond of Jason, but at least he respected her to an extent despite her gender, and it lead to meeting Medea-
---
Abby: "I hope you're happy too! Oh, maybe we should have pancakes"
---
King Knight: "Aha! Defeating that giant monster was child's game!" -basking in the praise-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I haven't ever seen one this bad, or at least people reacting to one as such...

People should calm down as time passes and actual progress in fighting the virus is made. Can't speak for the TP situation though. That's not any better here.
It's like that worldwide, probably

Elizabeth: "...Oh...You mean her"
---
Kuro: "...Fine, I'll talk...Erika isn't normal"
---
Shiki: "You likely need it more than I"
Nora: -nods-
---
Palu: "That would describe literally everyone in Chaldea..."
---
Byleth: "Hm?"

---
Rin:

---
---

"She once lifted Asgore, Toriel, Alphys, San and,Papyrus all at once. Size might be a problem, but weight sure heck isn't"

that's not a bad idea.."telekinetically grabs the the one who used the purple energy on the three Rangers"
___

(But...how...?)

"Then she remembered that Patxi and Ishtar had been with Weiss and Rin for most of the day. She briefly turned to look at the two before connecting the dots"

___

"It works on the fusion, but the Gems themselves can still summon their weapons"

"Garnet remains intact since she is a perma-fusion who was already fused prior to joining the others to become Alexandrite"

"THEN ANGRA HAPPENED!"
___

Steven: Whew...You really thought you could do this uninterrupted? There are still lots of people here! "Confident smile"

Mera Knight: Hmm. For as unstable as you are you do seem to possess a sense of honor. Very well. En garde! "Sword drawn"
Qrow: "I think you might not be so lucky today." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "Yes we were."
---
-neither of them focused on Angra-
---
-Coyle immediately attempted to extend her sword hand towards Meta Knight with the intent of stabbing him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Pokémon are really traumatized with that event, huh? Not like they can be blamed-
---
-She was never fond of Jason, but at least he respected her to an extent despite her gender, and it lead to meeting Medea-
---
Abby: "I hope you're happy too! Oh, maybe we should have pancakes"
---
King Knight: "Aha! Defeating that giant monster was child's game!" -basking in the praise-
"Very...None of them ever had such a close brush with death before then. Toffee didn't even have powers, he didn't even fight the Pokemon or any Chaldeans directly back then, but his brains and resources were all that he needed to bring them close to death's door by crushing them alive in an unbreakable crystal box. Even Heshima still has bad memories of the event, and that's in addition to the guilt he feels for failing to fight and stop the Rangers who captured them in the first place."

Star: Okay...Lily, if you still have healing magic, you can heal yourself and the others, right? You're gonna be okay, I promise. Is everyone else okay, too? We gotta work quickly and find everyone else.

Ee-Eevee...(I-I can't believe he's really back...)

"The other Riders will be deeply worried about Patxi when they see him like this, and Winter will be worried just as much..."
___

"Jason had some standards, at least, so this gave Atalanta a chance to really prove herself. And Medea was another nice kid at the time, and now she's friends with her again now that she's grown up, not to mention the fact that she's also on good terms with the Caster's younger counterpart as well."

(She came back from the whole journey in one piece, of course. It appears it did some good for her.)
___

Specter: I'll give them a try. Mostly because it's been a while since I've had food that wasn't literally bone-dry...
___

"He lost the race, but he also spectacularly defeated someone who many locals and Chaldeans find annoying, so earned praise anyway. Totally worth it, right? :p"

It's like that worldwide, probably

-
Pretty much. It's the one item that people have been panic-buying nonstop from the get-go. It's bad.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

(But...how...?)

___

"THEN ANGRA HAPPENED!"
___

---
---
---
-Coyle immediately attempted to extend her sword hand towards Meta Knight with the intent of stabbing him-
Psycho Black: "Hey!" -the massive golem tried to stomp her-

Koragg: "Uthe Sastos" -muttering those words created a portal that sucked Korag somewhere else-

-That somewhere else being above Qrow, trying to make a strike-
---
Rin: "Seems it went well~"
---
-Angra pokes Hedlok-
---
-Drakkon ignored Steven's comment, as he focused his attention to the Gokaigers-

Lord Drakkon: "I thought I had already swiped you off the map, Megaforce Rangers..."

Don: "Megawho?"

Luka: "Whatever, he must be from that other world"

Gai: "Why he looks like a combination between Dragontranger and Kibaranger...?"

Lord Drakkon: Ah, they're not Power Rangers. They're Super Sentai... Convenient.

-Tofee gone by now?-
"Very...None of them ever had such a close brush with death before then. Toffee didn't even have powers, he didn't even fight the Pokemon or any Chaldeans directly back then, but his brains and resources were all that he needed to bring them close to death's door by crushing them alive in an unbreakable crystal box. Even Heshima still has bad memories of the event, and that's in addition to the guilt he feels for failing to fight and stop the Rangers who captured them in the first place."

Star: Okay...Lily, if you still have healing magic, you can heal yourself and the others, right? You're gonna be okay, I promise. Is everyone else okay, too? We gotta work quickly and find everyone else.

Ee-Eevee...(I-I can't believe he's really back...)

"The other Riders will be deeply worried about Patxi when they see him like this, and Winter will be worried just as much..."
___

"Jason had some standards, at least, so this gave Atalanta a chance to really prove herself. And Medea was another nice kid at the time, and now she's friends with her again now that she's grown up, not to mention the fact that she's also on good terms with the Caster's younger counterpart as well."

(She came back from the whole journey in one piece, of course. It appears it did some good for her.)
___

Specter: I'll give them a try. Mostly because it's been a while since I've had food that wasn't literally bone-dry...
___

"He lost the race, but he also spectacularly defeated someone who many locals and Chaldeans find annoying, so earned praise anyway. Totally worth it, right? :p"
Lily: "I can try..."

Ozymandias: "Hmph, we need to find Nitocris, then evaquate"
---
-And then... The beginning of her end happened-
---
Abby: "How about now?"
---
-Absolutely- :p

-Though BB won't forget this!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

Koragg: "Uthe Sastos" -muttering those words created a portal that sucked Korag somewhere else-

---
---
-Angra pokes Hedlok-
---
-Drakkon ignored Steven's comment, as he focused his attention to the Gokaigers-

Lord Drakkon: "I thought I had already swiped you off the map, Megaforce Rangers..."

Lord Drakkon: Ah, they're not Power Rangers. They're Super Sentai... Convenient.

-Tofee gone by now?-
"It didn't work and she chucked Psycho Black with hard force against one of the other giant Psychos"

"Winter used Confuse Ray on Psycho Pink, which should affect a living and breathing being regardless of size"
___

"Patxi nodded as well, affirming this"

(Y-You really can understand me now...)

"Almost speechless"

___

Pearl: ...Huh?

Amethyst: Wait, didn't that guy die...?

Garnet: Hmm. This is an unforeseen outcome...But I think it's a good one.
___

"Meta Knight tore off his cape to reveal his bat-like wings and took the air to dodge it"

Steven: Doesn't matter who they are. What matter is these two deserve a second chance, and if it takes stopping you for them to have it...Then we're gonna kick your butt!

"He watched things play out until shortly after the Gokaigers arrived, then went after Star. He kept to the shadows so the crew wouldn't notice him."

"As for why he considers Kimberly and Trini's Heel-Face Turns a good thing, well...that is something that will be revealed later. But it concerns most of his current allies, aside from Ridley and Dark Samus."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ozymandias: "Hmph, we need to find Nitocris, then evaquate"
---
-And then... The beginning of her end happened-
---
Abby: "How about now?"
---
-Absolutely- :p

-Though BB won't forget this!-
"Alphys alert message was sounded at that point. Again, she tried to call da Vinci as well"

Star: Guess that means there were already plans to evacuate anyway.

"Deep sigh" (...Let's go...)

"They can tell he's really afraid right now. And considering that he showed only defiance and bravery when faced with the threat of the massive, highly-advanced Decepticons, that's saying something."
___

(...Is this when she encountered her biological father for the first time since her birth?)
___

Specter: I don't see why not. I'll join the Lancers for a practice session later.
___

"No she will not!"

GOOD GAME, KING KNIGHT!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Angra pokes Hedlok-
---

-Tofee gone by now?-
"It didn't work and she chucked Psycho Black with hard force against one of the other giant Psychos"

"Winter used Confuse Ray on Psycho Pink, which should affect a living and breathing being regardless of size"
___

"Almost speechless"

___

___

"Meta Knight tore off his cape to reveal his bat-like wings and took the air to dodge it"

Steven: Doesn't matter who they are. What matter is these two deserve a second chance, and if it takes stopping you for them to have it...Then we're gonna kick your butt!

"He watched things play out until shortly after the Gokaigers arrived, then went after Star. He kept to the shadows so the crew wouldn't notice him."

"As for why he considers Kimberly and Trini's Heel-Face Turns a good thing, well...that is something that will be revealed later. But it concerns most of his current allies, aside from Ridley and Dark Samus."
-for some reason, Koragg miscalculated and Qrow struck him with his own fist-
---
Weiss: "Awwww~"
---
-Hedlok uppercutted Angra-

Looks like Angra Mainyu's blasting off again :V
---
Coyle: "Another flier, huh? This shall be interesting~" -flying backback device activates-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"Almost speechless"

___

___

---
---

---
Coyle: "Another flier, huh? This shall be interesting~" -flying backback device activates-
Koragg: "Hm? How is that possible...?"

-Psycho Blue snuck behind Undyne and grabbed her head-
---
Rin: "You can tell us anything~"
---
-Still served as a distraction for a free hit- :V
---
-Had the Gokaigers seen him, they would have fully diverted their attention to him, being understandably resentful over what he did to Marvelous-

-Their attention however, is on the White Ranger right now-

Lord Drakkon: If I am correct, they should possess Ranger Keys for each team in their world. Certainlly more efficient than the cheap toys their versions from my world have...

-Oh?-
"Alphys alert message was sounded at that point. Again, she tried to call da Vinci as well"

Star: Guess that means there were already plans to evacuate anyway.

"Deep sigh" (...Let's go...)

"They can tell he's really afraid right now. And considering that he showed only defiance and bravery when faced with the threat of the massive, highly-advanced Decepticons, that's saying something."
___

(...Is this when she encountered her biological father for the first time since her birth?)
___

Specter: I don't see why not. I'll join the Lancers for a practice session later.
___

"No she will not!"

GOOD GAME, KING KNIGHT!
-Marie is the best Rider at comforting him...-
---
-You would guess that right-
---
-She takes his hand and pulls him to the cafeteria-
---
King Knight: "Hm?"
Nora: -nods-
---
Palu: "That would describe literally everyone in Chaldea..."
---
Byleth: "Hm?"
Elizabeth: "...I don't know"
---
Kuro:
Sin título.png

---
Shiki: "I don't need to eat. Literally"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

---
---
---
-Had the Gokaigers seen him, they would have fully diverted their attention to him, being understandably resentful over what he did to Marvelous-

Lord Drakkon: If I am correct, they should possess Ranger Keys for each team in their world. Certainlly more efficient than the cheap toys their versions from my world have...

-Oh?-
(Looks like he didn't count on someone's bad luck...)

"She turned his hand into a pincushion with spears that circled it before stabbing him"
___

"Angra did give them the oppotunity for a free hit, so Amethyst quickly grabbed Hedlok with her whip, then Pearl blasted him with energy blasts from her spear, and finally, Garnet took the air before slamming the helmet down hard with both of her gauntlets equipped"

___

(...)

"She jumped into Weiss arms with a overjoyed smile and had only one thing to say"

(I love you...)
___

"Meta Knight flew around, trying to make strikes at her with his sword"

"At one flyby, he unexpectedly performed a hurricane spin to ensnare her in a flurry of sword strikes"

"Hence why he left without alerting them of his presence. Can't let there be any distractions when he's this close to Star, and possibly even his cursed, severed finger"

"Steven and Connie joined the fight against Lord Drakkon"

"Yes, but this is only a hint of what's to come. His full intentions will be discovered and unveiled later on..."

"Also, was that vehicle used to safely transport Chaldea out of Basel during Isis' attack still around?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Marie is the best Rider at comforting him...-
---
-You would guess that right-
---
-She takes his hand and pulls him to the cafeteria-
---
King Knight: "Hm?"

"
Star: Aw, don't worry, little guy. I'm gonna take that lizard down when the time is right.

(H-He has his own powers now...)

"She will be surprised to see him so fearful since it's been a long time since he has displayed such fear..."
___

(Then she agreed to the race...)
___

"For breakfast pancakes!"
___

YOU WERE TRULY A WORTHY OPPONENT. AND HONESTLY, WE BOTH WOULD HAVE HAD BETTER ODDS OF WINNING WITHOUT BB'S INTERFERENCE.

"He extends his hand as a gesture of good sportsmanship"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Oh?-

"She turned his hand into a pincushion with spears that circled it before stabbing him"
___

"Angra did give them the oppotunity for a free hit, so Amethyst quickly grabbed Hedlok with her whip, then Pearl blasted him with energy blasts from her spear, and finally, Garnet took the air before slamming the helmet down hard with both of her gauntlets equipped"

___

(...)

"She jumped into Weiss arms with a overjoyed smile and had only one thing to say"

(I love you...)
___

"At one flyby, he unexpectedly performed a hurricane spin to ensnare her in a flurry of sword strikes"

"Hence why he left without alerting them of his presence. Can't let there be any distractions when he's this close to Star, and possibly even his cursed, severed finger"

"Yes, but this is only a hint of what's to come. His full intentions will be discovered and unveiled later on..."

"Also, was that vehicle used to safely transport Chaldea out of Basel during Isis' attack still around?"
Qrow: "Let's just say I'm feeling lucky." :smirk: -kick!-
---
Weiss: "You are so precious~" :)
---
unreplied, KoP
---
-she tried to block but was too late-

Elizabeth: "I don't think I want to"
---
Kuro: "...She is Pandora too"
---
Shiki: "You saw me eat before too"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The rest wasn't replied, Uni.

___

___

(...)

(I love you...)

___

---
---
unreplied, KoP
---
-Koragg blocked with shield-

-Psycho Blue was in obvious pain... But was laughing even so-

Psycho Blue: "So-" -cough- "Thanks for the near immortality..."
---
Rin: "Can I join~?"
---
As Uni said
---
-Drakkon didn't pay attention to them, he could destroy them in some seconds-

Drakkon: Hm, to get those Keys now... Or keep on the facade...

-The Shadow Border? Yep-

-The rest of the ships around suddenly received pink, yellow and light blue blasts, coming from three new arrivals-

Aces.jpg

Hayate: -Sighs- "And I just wanted to make a surprise picnic with my friends today..."

Fate: "You don't think we... Killed anyone, right?"

Nanoha: "I hope so...?"

Hayate: "I don't like the idea either... And god, Lindy-san isn't gonna like this"

Nanoha: "Fate-chan, behind you!"

Fate: -Evaded shot- "We have no option here. Nanoha, let's fight together, Hayate"

Hayate: "Aye, sir! Preparing the nuke! And preparing for the scolding Signum and Shamal shall do on me!"
Star: Aw, don't worry, little guy. I'm gonna take that lizard down when the time is right.

(H-He has his own powers now...)

"She will be surprised to see him so fearful since it's been a long time since he has displayed such fear..."

___

(Then she agreed to the race...)
___

"For breakfast pancakes!"
___

YOU WERE TRULY A WORTHY OPPONENT. AND HONESTLY, WE BOTH WOULD HAVE HAD BETTER ODDS OF WINNING WITH BB'S INTERFERENCE.

"He extends his hand as a gesture of good sportsmanship"
Ozymandias: -Even for his arrogance, he can't help but facepalm thinking of it-
---
-She clearly didn't want to meet her father...-
---
-SYRUP, lots of it!-
---
King Knight: "Hmmm, I suppose your competition did give me the praise I deserved"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
unreplied, KoP
---
The rest wasn'r replied, Uni.

---
---
As Uni said
---

-The Shadow Border? Yep-

-The rest of the ships around suddenly received pink, yellow and light blue blasts, coming from three new arrivals-

View attachment 266942

Hayate: -Sighs- "And I just wanted to make a surprise picnic with my friends today..."

Hayate: "I don't like the idea either... And god, Lindy-san isn't gonna like this"

Fate: -Evaded shot- "We have no option here. Nanoha, let's fight together, Hayate"

Hayate: "Aye, sir! Preparing the nuke! And preparing for the scolding Singnum and Shamal shall do on me!"
You won't live to regret messing with us!

(The three of them are too massive...We either need more firepower, or need to focus on their commander)
___

(I love you so much, Weiss...I'm grateful than I could finally tell you that...)

"Then Rin"

(Aww... Come here, Rin!)

___

It was replied, I just accidentally switched the position of the segments and wrote my reply above Winter's dialogue. :V
___

"An energy wave accompanied by a roar was fired at Drakkon, courtesy of Steven's Lion"

"Then lightning fast stabs and sword beams!"

"Alphys told whoever was in charge of the Shadow Border to use it and gather up everyone at once. She doesn't know where Gaster is, but she knows it's time they put the base he repaired to use..."

Good to see you girls again! "Helping fight off the ships"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ozymandias: -Even for his arrogance, he can't help but facepalm thinking of it-
---
-She clearly didn't want to meet her father...-
---
-SYRUP, lots of it!-
---
King Knight: "Hmmm, I suppose your competition did give me the praise I deserved"
"Patxi is truly afraid of that creature..."

Star: Look alive! Incoming bad guys!

"Rudinn Rangers appeared, and they threw pink energy daggers at the group with deadly precision"
___

(Why would she? He abandoned her, and all. because he wanted a son, no less...She should have a right to the throne, but he is not her family...)
___

Specter: "Got lots of napkins because of that"
___

"Handshake?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I don't think I want to"
---
Kuro: "...She is Pandora too"
---
Shiki: "You saw me eat before too"
Nora: "Why not?"
---
Azura/Palutena: "WHAT?!"
---
Byleth: "I assumed it was just an appetizer..."

---
---
As Uni said
---

-The Shadow Border? Yep-

Hayate: "Aye, sir! Preparing the nuke! And preparing for the scolding Singnum and Shamal shall do on me!"

(The three of them are too massive...We either need more firepower, or need to focus on their commander)
___

(I love you so much, Weiss...I'm grateful than I could finally tell you that...)

"Then Rin"

(Aww... Come here, Rin!)

___

It was replied, I just accidentally switched the position of the segments and wrote my reply above Winter's dialogue. :V
___

"An energy wave accompanied by a roar was fired at Drakkon, courtesy of Steven's Lion"

"Alphys told whoever was in charge of the Shadow Border to use it and gather up everyone at once. She doesn't know where Gaster is, but she knows it's time they put the base he repaired to use..."

-it's then that Palutena's rival, the Underworld Queen Medusa, appeared to join the fight-

Queen Medusa: "Alright, which one of you has been bothering me in the middle of my afternoon lazing?!" -sees the giants- "Oh... I see..." -makes herself grow to match their size-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"
---
-Hedlok roared while the robot punched the two closest Gems at long-range-
---
-Coyle was sent flying to the ground, causing her to activate her stealth mode-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Why not?"
---
Azura/Palutena: "WHAT?!"
---
Byleth: "I assumed it was just an appetizer..."
Elizabeth: "I don't like her!"
---
Kuro: "Ow, my ears..."
---
Shiki: "It still was something..."
"Patxi is truly afraid of that creature..."

Star: Look alive! Incoming bad guys!

"Rudinn Rangers appeared, and they threw pink energy daggers at the group with deadly precision"
___

(Why would she? He abandoned her, and all. because he wanted a son, no less...She should have a right to the throne, but he is not her family...)
___

Specter: "Got lots of napkins because of that"
___

"Handshake?"
-White Sentries were accompanying them to act as tanks-
---
-Her father tried to welcome her back and get her married-
-It's clear he sees her as just a trophy over the accomplishments she's had in life, accomplishments that he had no hand in-
---
-Also quite the amounts of butter-
---
-Handshakke-

___

"Then Rin"

(Aww... Come here, Rin!)

___

___

-it's then that Palutena's rival, the Underworld Queen Medusa, appeared to join the fight-

Queen Medusa: "Alright, which one of you has been bothering me in the middle of my afternoon lazing?!" -sees the giants- "Oh... I see..." -makes herself grow to match their size-
---
---
---
-Psycho Blue keeps laughing, having absorbed and copied Undyne's DETERMINATION and ready to fight back-

-Our heroes then are getting shot, them having forgotten about the A-Squad-

-Psycho Black attempted to punch her with his literal rock fist-
---
-Rin joins in hug-
---
-And Angra twinkled in the sky- :V
---
-Drakkon simply allowed the energy wave to get to him, at most covering him in some dirt-

Eleonora: -In charge of the Shadow Border, evaquating- "Alright, what's our designed destination, by the way?!

Nanoha: "Ah! Jenny-san!" -evaded a shot and fired back- "Good to see you're here!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I don't like her!"
---
Kuro: "Ow, my ears..."
---
Shiki: "It still was something..."
Nora: "You don't?"

-Liz is slightly more mature as a carryover from her adult self... but only slightly since in the end, she's still Liz :V-
---
Palu: "You're telling me these two are the same person?"
---
Byleth: "It's alright. I don't mind waiting a bit."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "You don't?"

-Liz is slightly more mature as a carryover from her adult self... but only slightly since in the end, she's still Liz :V-
---
Palu: "You're telling me these two are the same person?"
---
Byleth: "It's alright. I don't mind waiting a bit."
Elizabeth: "No! She's... She's horrible, she's the future I don't want to repeat..."
---
Kuro: "Yes... Well, at least the Erika I remember was"
---
Shiki: "Hm, I see you're a weird one..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "No! She's... She's horrible, she's the future I don't want to repeat..."
---
Kuro: "Yes... Well, at least the Erika I remember was"
---
Shiki: "Hm, I see you're a weird one..."
Nora: "..." -hugs- "Even if she was in you, I'd be there to make sure you get to be who you want to be." :)
---
Palu: "Well, that explains why Pandora is so fond of this child. There's nothing she loves more than herself..."

Pandora: "Because I am beauty itself~"
---
Byleth: "That's not a bad thing, right?"

-then both have their foods-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "..." -hugs- "Even if she was in you, I'd be there to make sure you get to be who you want to be." :)
---
Palu: "Well, that explains why Pandora is so fond of this child. There's nothing she loves more than herself..."

Pandora: "Because I am beauty itself~"
---
Byleth: "That's not a bad thing, right?"

-then both have their foods-
Elizabeth: "Awww~ Thanks~ I know you'll be there~"

Carmilla: -Sob- "I just want to be out of this place... It's too cold..."
---
Kuro: Back in my life, the Erika that lived with the Ainsworths was a Pandora that never opened the box, which well, caused unbalance. She never died and kept living until she found the Ainsowrths and lived with them"
---
Shiki: "I suppose..."

EMIYA: -Brought them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Awww~ Thanks~ I know you'll be there~"

Carmilla: -Sob- "I just want to be out of this place... It's too cold..."
---
Kuro: Back in my life, the Erika that lived with the Ainsworths was a Pandora that never opened the box, which well, caused unbalance. She never died and kept living until she found the Ainsowrths and lived with them"
---
Shiki: "I suppose..."

EMIYA: -Brought them-
Nora: "Always will for a friend~"
---
Palutena: "How odd..."
---
Byleth: :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---
-Psycho Blue keeps laughing, having absorbed and copied Undyne's DETERMINATION and ready to fight back-

---
-Rin joins in hug-
---
---
-Drakkon simply allowed the energy wave to get to him, at most covering him in some dirt-

Eleonora: -In charge of the Shadow Border, evaquating- "Alright, what's our designed destination, by the way?!

Nanoha: "Ah! Jenny-san!" -evaded a shot and fired back- "Good to see you're here!"
"JOJO-STYLE ORA PUNCHES ON PSYCHO BLUE!"

"Some kind of vehicle dive-bombed the A-Squad too quickly for them to react. It landed with a devastating explosion that caught the whole squad"
___

"She's happier than ever knowing her trainer and her best friend can understand her now, even if to just an extent so far"

(I'll have to thank Patxi later...)

"That last sentence was in her thoughts rather than anything spoken out loud"
___

"Garnet and Amethyst were struck"

"Pearl jumped on top of Hedlok to stab him with her spear"
___

"Meta Knight shot fireballs and more sword beams from the Galaxia trying to hit and find her, not to mention track her movement"

"Steven and Connie fused into Stevonnie before taking Lion as a mount"

Bring us to Gaster's Lab down below, it's sealed off and secure enough to hold us for a few minutes... We'll travel to our real destination from there!

Can't leave our friends from Chaldea hanging, am I right? "Fighting back to back with them now"

-White Sentries were accompanying them to act as tanks-
---
-Her father tried to welcome her back and get her married-
-It's clear he sees her as just a trophy over the accomplishments she's had in life, accomplishments that he had no hand in-
---
-Also quite the amounts of butter-
---
-Handshakke-

"
"Star prepares to cast a Syrup Tsunami Shockwave"

"It's at this point that Lily notices that all of Star's spells seem to be powered by negative-emotions, judging by how her wand's core has consistently glowed green for the past several casts. That is...unusual for her. And even for her serious mood, it doesn't seem natural..."

"The Rudinn Rangers keep throwing their energy daggers while closing in on the group"

___

(She owes him nothing. But, she agreed to his wish on only one condition...)
___

Specter: Who cooks these, anyway?
___

YOU, TOO, ARE GREAT! NYEH HEH HEH!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Always will for a friend~"
---
Palutena: "How odd..."
---
Byleth: :b:
Elizabeth: "Awww~ Thanks, girlfriend~!"

Carmilla: "I want a friend too..."
---
Kuro: "This one seems different, though... It's like she's not feigning not being Pandora, more like that she legit doesn't knows..."
---
-Violent eating noises?-
"Star prepares to cast a Syrup Tsunami Shockwave"

"It's at this point that Lily notices that all of Star's spells seem to be powered by negative-emotions, judging by how her wand's core has consistently glowed green for the past several casts. That is...unusual for her. And even for her serious mood, it doesn't seem natural..."

"The Rudinn Rangers keep throwing their energy daggers while closing in on the group"

___

(She owes him nothing. But, she agreed to his wish on only one condition...)
___

Specter: Who cooks these, anyway?
___

YOU, TOO, ARE GREAT! NYEH HEH HEH!
-The White Sentries in front, protecting their monster allies from attack, including the wave-

Lily: "Star!"
---
-Whoever beats her on a race, will become her husband-
---
Abigail: "Ms. Young Nice Witch, of course!"

-Specter didn't notice until that moment that Bunyan is sitting besides Abigail, being a fellow pancakes fanatic-
---
King Knight: "Of course! I shall be king one day!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The White Sentries in front, protecting their monster allies from attack, including the wave-

Lily: "Star!"
---
-Whoever beats her on a race, will become her husband-
---
Abigail: "Ms. Young Nice Witch, of course!"

-Specter didn't notice until that moment that Bunyan is sitting besides Abigail, being a fellow pancakes fanatic-
---
King Knight: "Of course! I shall be king one day!"
"The monsters seemed genuinely grateful for it"

Star: Huh? What is it?

"Patxi finally snapped out of it and began to attack again!"

___

"Not expecting any of the candidates to best her..."
___

Specter: The young Medea?

"He does know that Bunyan likes pancakes too, so he isn't too surprised"

"Phantump accompanying her"

___

(RIGHT. AND I'M GOING TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE UNDERGROUND'S ROYAL GUARD...HA!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-Rin joins in hug-
---
---

"Some kind of vehicle dive-bombed the A-Squad too quickly for them to react. It landed with a devastating explosion that caught the whole squad"
___

"She's happier than ever knowing her trainer and her best friend can understand her now, even if to just an extent so far"

___

___

"Meta Knight shot fireballs and more sword beams from the Galaxia trying to hit and find her, not to mention track her movement"

Bring us to Gaster's Lab down below, it's sealed off and secure enough to hold us for a few minutes... We'll travel to our real destination from there!

Can't leave our friends from Chaldea hanging, am I right? "Fighting back to back with them now"
-Queen Medusa starts by summoning Underworld troops and launching beams at the Psychos-
---
Weiss: -bappy-
---
-Hedlok frantically moved its head around to get Pearl out of it-
---
-Coyle appeared, performing a long-ranged stab at Meta Knight's side-

-someone else saw the battleship- So many lives to take...

Elizabeth: "Awww~ Thanks, girlfriend~!"

Carmilla: "I want a friend too..."
---
Kuro: "This one seems different, though... It's like she's not feigning not being Pandora, more like that she legit doesn't knows..."
---
-Violent eating noises?-
-poor Carmilla-
---
Palu: "I see..."
---
-what else would you expect? :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Queen Medusa starts by summoning Underworld troops and launching beams at the Psychos-
---
---
---

-Psycho Blue shows to still stand up, and uses his axe against Undyne-

-The injured A-Squad looked up at what shot them-

-Psycho Red shot fire at the troops, and Psycho Pink was caught in one of the beams-
---------------------------
-Somewhere in the continent of Fodlan, a white-haired ****** sneezed-
-Angra fell back a minute later-
-Drakkon placed no attention on them, clearly his interest lied more in the ones who were more like him, as the Gokaigers tried t shoot him-

Eleonora: "I'm on it then!"

Nanoha: "I hope Illya, Miyu and the others are alright" -shooting-

-Fate is taking a more direct approach, as in going herself to the ships to cut them with her staff, which has become a large sword-
-Mid-Childan/Ancient Belkan magecraft hasn't been as highly affected by fritz due to its large dependance on advanced technology-
"The monsters seemed genuinely grateful for it"

Star: Huh? What is it?

"Patxi finally snapped out of it and began to attack again!"

___

"Not expecting any of the candidates to best her..."
___

Specter: The young Medea?

"He does know that Bunyan likes pancakes too, so he isn't too surprised"

"Phantump accompanying her"

___

(RIGHT. AND I'M GOING TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE UNDERGROUND'S ROYAL GUARD...HA!)
-It's the Sentries job now, and they'll do it well. After all, else they'll be 'disciplined' by Drakkon...-

Lily: "Your magic is acting weird!"
---
-And indeed, none are doing so... So far-
---
Abby: "That's right, her~!"

Bunyan: "Hmmm~" -also Babe-
---
-Does the Royal Guard still exist?-
-poor Carmilla-
---
Palu: "I see..."
---
-what else would you expect? :V-
-Someone should really try to help her out-
---
Kuro: "There, I said it!"
---
-Nothing more, nothing less- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

-

-Psycho Red shot fire at the troops, and Psycho Pink was caught in one of the beams-
-Drakkon placed no attention on them, clearly his interest lied more in the ones who were more like him, as the Gokaigers tried t shoot him-

-Fate is taking a more direct approach, as in going herself to the ships to cut them with her staff, which has become a large sword-
-Mid-Childan/Ancient Belkan magecraft hasn't been as highly affected by fritz due to its large dependance on advanced technology-
"Undyne clashes against the axe with her spear"

"Nothing shot the at A-Squad; rather, it was a crash landing with a Warp Star. Guess who was riding it?"

Dedede: Ey! You helmet-wearing freaks and I got unfinished business!

"The Great King is not happy about having been ambushed, knocked out and brainwashed as one of Toffee's soldiers thanks to Rita's forces previously"
___

"What is "bappy"? :V"

(Oh, there's so much else I want to tell you! I don't even know where to begin...)
___

"She was trying to keep her balance, and even use her spear to dislodge him from his victim"

Amethyst: Ugh, this sucks...
___

"Meta Knight wasn't prepared for that and was hit!"

"Stevonnie had Rose's Sword and shields powers, as well as magical lion. The odds aren't in their favor, but they can at least hold a supporting role in the fight"

Good! Leave no one at all behind!

"Alphys herself went to the medical wing to to bring Lusamine to safety immediately"

I can look for them if you want!

"Used her extendable arms and insane strength to grab a ship from a far distance, then forcibly ground it, explosion-free"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
-It's the Sentries job now, and they'll do it well. After all, else they'll be 'disciplined' by Drakkon...-

Lily: "Your magic is acting weird!"
---
-And indeed, none are doing so... So far-
---
Abby: "That's right, her~!"

Bunyan: "Hmmm~" -also Babe-
---
-Does the Royal Guard still exist?-
"Much like how the monster minions will be "disciplined" by King, although, his elites are less fearful and more loyal than the rest of his mooks. It would take a lot to convince them to switch sides."

Star: I know, but it's fine! It's done this before! We've seen it get negative power! It's probably becuase I'm fed up with Toffee and these stupid soldiers ruining our lives!

"In reality, it's because Toffee has corrupted magic too much by now for Star to cast any kind of magic that isn't powered by negative emotions, even if she herself isn't feeling negative. Their wands are linked, and every spell she casts just alerts of Toffee of her current whereabouts."
___

"But one man in particular thought up with a way to win..."
___

Specter: If you love her cooking so much, then I have high expectations, just so you know.

"He prepares to eat a piece of one of the pancakes"
___

"Nope. Papyrus' thought was purely sarcastic :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Someone should really try to help her out-
---
Kuro: "There, I said it!"
---
-Nothing more, nothing less- :p
-but who?-
---
Pandora: "Proud of you~"
---
-KEK-

"Nothing shot the at A-Squad; rather, it was a crash landing with a Warp Star. Guess who was riding it?"

"The Great King is not happy about having been ambushed, knocked out and brainwashed as one of Toffee's soldiers thanks to the Rita's forces previously"
___

(Oh, there's so much else I want to tell you! I don't even know where to begin...)
___

"She was trying to keep her balance, and even use her spear to dislodge him from his victim"

___

"Stevonnie had Rose's Sword and shields powers, as well as magical lion. The odds aren't in their favor, but they can at least hold a supporting role in the fight"

"Alphys herself went to the medical wing to to bring Lusamine to safety immediately"

"Used her extendable arms and insane strength to grab a ship from a far distance, then forcibly ground it, explosion-free"
(Perfect theme)

Queendusa: -still summoning troops to keep foes busy-
---
-Hedlok attempted to grab Pearl and slam her down on the ground-
---
-Coyle rushed towards Meta Knight, intending to MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA-

-Asriel flew towards the ship before breaking in, likely greeted by various members of the Meta-Knights-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"The Great King is not happy about having been ambushed, knocked out and brainwashed as one of Toffee's soldiers thanks to the Rita's forces previously"
___

___

___

(Perfect theme)

Queendusa: -still summoning troops to keep foes busy-
---
-Hedlok attempted to grab Pearl and slam her down on the ground-
---
-Coyle rushed towards Meta Knight, intending to MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA-

-Asriel flew towards the ship before breaking in, likely greeted by various members of the Meta-Knights-
-Psycho Blue puts great strength into his axe, both trying to one-up the other-

A-Squad Red: "I don't even know who you are. But you messed with the wrong people, penguin" -blast shots-

-Psycho Black tried to punch her, being a golem, he's less to flinch and get hurt compared to Red and Pink-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Unreplied, Uni. And it refers to this, KoP:
-Angra fell over Hedlok- :V
Don: "Our shots are doing nothing!"
Luka: "Let's use Keys then!"

-Lusamine was shaking-

Nanoha: "Please, do so!"
-Hayate prepared a large bombardment spell which she should unleash... Now-
"Much like how the monster minions will be "disciplined" by King, although, his elites are less fearful and more loyal than the rest of his mooks. It would take a lot to convince them to switch sides."

Star: I know, but it's fine! It's done this before! We've seen it get negative power! It's probably becuase I'm fed up with Toffee and these stupid soldiers ruining our lives!

"In reality, it's because Toffee has corrupted magic too much by now for Star to cast any kind of magic that isn't powered by negative emotions, even if she herself isn't feeling negative. Their wands are linked, and every spell she casts just alerts of Toffee of her current whereabouts."
___

"But one man in particular thought up with a way to win..."
___

Specter: If you love her cooking so much, then I have high expectations, just so you know.

"He prepares to eat a piece of one of the pancakes"
___

"Nope. Papyrus' thought was purely sarcastic :p"
-In that sense, the Ranger Sentries can find some keenship with the mooks of King-

Lily: "Just don't let them get too much over you, okay...?" -trying to heal others-
---
-And for that, he sought the assistance of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Sex-
---
-Both blond American little girls dug into the pancakes-
---
-Oh, I didn't catch that- :p
-but who?-
---
Pandora: "Proud of you~"
---
-KEK-
-I don't know, maybe a resident deity?-
---
Kuro: "Shut it, you..."
---
Shiki: "..." She isn't from here alright.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-like who?-
---
Pandora: :chuckle:
---
-but could fit in with a specific group of people?-
-Dunno, Palutena, Pandora... Viridi for some annoyed reason- :p