• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Claptrap: (Is that really a good idea?)
___

"She'll also be surprised to see that the hound has a dog of his own now. :p"
___

Mabel: Ouch...

Dipper: "Facepalms" I really hope that verse wasn't Star's idea...

Star: Look, it's over now, so we just gotta move on-

"A sudden guitar chord was played."

Star: Wait, what...?

"It seems there's one more verse in the song, and judging by Star's reaction, even she didn't know about this one...Ruberiot wrote it on his own, without telling a soul."

♪ Royal secret... one last to tell... ♪

"Guitar chord"

♪ ...A princess under truuuuuuue love's spelllll. ♪

"On the stage, the small puppet of Star reappeared, emerging from the right entrance of the stage. On the left side, a second puppet entered... A puppet modeled after Marco, even wearing a prince's crown."

"Star's pupils dilated to a ridiculously small size as she gasped in pure horror at the realization of what was about to happen..."​

___

(Where I used to live, it snowed all the time. The environment was nice, it's suited for Ice-types like me, but it got old after a long time. It was the same old place...every day. All by myself. I'm happy that I've gotten to see so many new places like this~)

___

"So was Patxi."

(I wonder how things are going for Marie. Probably just as well as things have gone here, she'd be back by now otherwise.)
Juri: "Sounds like fun~" :p
---
Kamui: "We have to find her then."
---
Zelda: "We have to stop this, Lily..."

-they'll be too late if they try, but will they anyway? :V
---
Zwei: -popping out of Ruby's backpack, barking-
---
-thoughts of snek?-
-Evangeline walked back to the cafe... She hadn't finished her meal- :p
---
Cu: "Heh, thanks then. Hopefully quick"
---
Lily: "What can we do? There's nothing..."
---
Marie: "Awww~ What a cutie~"
---
-The Riders go present the spoils to Rulers-
Lapis: What's with all these familiar-sounding voices?
___

"It wasn't easy for her to get this good at fighting. It took a lot of training and experience, although being built to defend the Earth probably helps."
___

(Okay, so she's just middle-aged...that's not as rough lol. I gotta be honest, I'm relieved.)

...It's a complicated subject, Lillie, but, we are quite literally monsters. And believe it or not, we've come from another dimension. Something startling happened in our location in that dimension about a year ago, and we've long since dealt with the incident, but...we...I wanted answers. And I've concluded those answers can be found in this dimension...

That Pokemon right there...it looks a lot like an evolution to one we have back home....

(It's nice to see Snowy incorporated here.)
-Whatever the case, the woman refers to Yuuko with a very childish yet flirty tone-
---
-Fate even wonders if she possesses a limit-
---
Lillie: "Oh, trust me, I more than believe you..."

(Couldn't resist)
-YAY-
---
Zelda: "Odd..."
---
Byleth: "I don't know if I should tell..."
-Both hug in celebration-
---
-Those are weirdos-
---
Ereshkigal: "How personal is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Juri: "Sounds like fun~" :p
---
Kamui: "We have to find her then."
---
Zelda: "We have to stop this, Lily..."

-they'll be too late if they try, but will they anyway? :V
---
Zwei: -popping out of Ruby's backpack, barking-
---
-thoughts of snek?-
---
---
---
---
"It'll be cold by now. :V"

Claptrap: Good thing I remembered to deliver that food to Dr. Gaster!
___

"Then they shall do it!"
___

"From here on out, you can now watch the rest of the music video. :p"

Marco: Wait, is that me...?

Star: Uhhh, Ruberiot never told me about this part!

"A spotlight turned on just to focus on Star and Marco, who both nervously backed out of it."

"On the stage, the puppets slowly approached each other with joyful expressions, eventually meeting and hold hands as Ruberiot sung, culminating in the puppets being raised above a spectacular fountain and dancing upon it. Ruberiot continued singing the final verse even as some of the fountain water splashed him in the face. On cue, a giant and totally photoshopped image of Marco and Star lovingly staring into each other's eyes was projected on the back of the stage."

♪ Who is the boy in the earthly attire? ♪

♪ The prince of the princess's deepest desire! ♪

♪ I don't need to show it, I think we all know it ♪

♪ But just to be certain, I'll say it AGAAAAIIIN! ♪

♪ Starrr Butterfly, is in love, with her best friend... ♪

...And his name is Marco Diaaaaaaaaaz.

"If there was even a fraction of room left for doubt, that final line sealed the deal."
Star: Oh no...

Marco: :crazy:

Foreeeeeeveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreee!

"Fireworks erupt along with the fountains spraying higher than even before as a part of the grand finale. This is how the Ballad of Star Butterfly ends."
___

(Oh, greetings!)

"Waves at fellow canine."

"And as always she's proud to be cute, so she's naturally happy about Marie's comment."

___

"Including the Electric and Fire Z-Crystals."

-
-Whatever the case, the woman refers to Yuuko with a very childish yet flirty tone-
---
-Fate even wonders if she possesses a limit-
---
Lillie: "Oh, trust me, I more than believe you..."

(Couldn't resist)
Lapis: What a creep...

___

"She still relies on battery power if that counts."
___

...Then you'd probably believe me if I told you we may know a relative of yours, wouldn't you?

"Though she may be a middle-aged woman, her unmistakable blond hair that looks virtually identical to Lusamine's would surely still remain."

(I like it! I still headcanon that the Lillie in the games eventually gets a Vulpix AKA Snowy of her own. The two are a brilliant match, imo.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: What a creep...

___

"She still relies on battery power if that counts."
___

...Then you'd probably believe me if I told you we may know a relative of yours, wouldn't you?

"Though she may be a middle-aged woman, her unmistakable blond hair that looks virtually identical to Lusamine's would surely still remain."

(I like it! I still headcanon that the Lillie in the games eventually gets a Vulpix AKA Snowy of her own. The two are a brilliant match, imo.)
-Worst of it all? She's her legal guardian-
---
-Not something easy to exploit for them-
---
Lillie: "...Excuse me?"

-Indeed, and wearing a ponytail as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Worst of it all? She's her legal guardian-
---
-Not something easy to exploit for them-
---
Lillie: "...Excuse me?"

-Indeed, and wearing a ponytail as well-
Lapis: Are you serious...? Okay, when do we get to defeat her?
___

"She can get overconfident, as well, which is more of a psychological weakness. Technically at least, in this case, since she's a lifelike A.I."
___

I apologize for this being so sudden, I don't even know how things used to be here, but...that incident I spoke of? It was led by several powerful Pokemon. Most were mutants following a hive mind, but it was led by several far more powerful creatures. Ultra Beasts, I think. One in particular, it was... fused with someone. A woman. She had become a vessel to expand their invasion. They were defeated soundly when a lion and bat Pokemon appeared and came to our aid, but...the woman survived the incident.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Only little left...-
---
Tamamo: "Zelda?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Fine then"
-YEE-
---
Zelda: "Yes?"
---
Byleth: "I'm sorry..."

---
---
---
---

___

"Then they shall do it!"
___

"A spotlight turned on just to focus on Star and Marco, who both nervously backed out of it."

"On the stage, the puppets slowly approached each other with joyful expressions, eventually meeting and hold hands as Ruberiot sung, culminating in the puppets being raised above a spectacular fountain and dancing upon it. Ruberiot continued singing the final verse even as some of the fountain water splashed him in the face. On cue, a giant and totally photoshopped image of Marco and Star lovingly staring into each other's eyes was projected on the back of the stage."

"If there was even a fraction of room left for doubt, that final line sealed the deal."

"Fireworks erupt along with the fountains spraying higher than even before as a part of the grand finale. This is how the Ballad of Star Butterfly ends."
___

(Oh, greetings!)

"And as always she's proud to be cute, so she's naturally happy about Marie's comment."

___

-Juri goes in because the fight left her hungry and wondering if they have anything spicy-
---
Palutena: "She could be anywhere!"
---
Kamui: I knew it!

Zelda: "This was NOT what we had agreed upon!"
---
Zwei: -sees fellow canine, wants to play, barks more-
---
Kamui: "Huh? What are those?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"Then they shall do it!"
___

___

(Oh, greetings!)

___

-Juri goes in because the fight left her hungry and wondering if they have anything spicy-
---
---

---
---
-She's used to cold food at this point, and fortunately for Juri, there's lots of curry-
---
Cu: "If not transported back to Dun Scait..."
---
Medea:
Blushing Medea.png

Medea Lily:
Blushing Medea Lily.png

---
Marie: "Who is this cutie~?"

Rin: -Facepalms- Dammit, she's giving herself away!
---
Amakusa: "Oh, you still weren't informed? Once a week Riders go to farm materials, which means going out to monster nests to get spoils for crafts"
Lapis: Are you serious...? Okay, when do we get to defeat her?
___

"She can get overconfident, as well, which is more of a psychological weakness. Technically at least, in this case, since she's a lifelike A.I."
___

I apologize for this being so sudden, I don't even know how things used to be here, but...that incident I spoke of? It was led by several powerful Pokemon. Most were mutants following a hive mind, but it was led by several far more powerful creatures. Ultra Beasts, I think. One in particular, it was... fused with someone. A woman. She had become a vessel to expand their invasion. They were defeated soundly when a lion and bat Pokemon appeared and came to our aid, but...the woman survived the incident.
Kiyohime: "Hopefully soon..."

-Yuuko is hiding Takumi from the woman, whose name is Rie, who asks if Yuuko is hiding her boyfriens to which she understandably says no-

-Rie's response? That she had a lot of boyfriends in her youth, so it's normal, still with that childish/sultry tone-

Tamamo: "Yeah, she irks me!"
---
-And she may be getting like that now?- :p
---
Lillie: "...Mother...Is alive?"
-YEE-
---
Zelda: "Yes?"
---
Byleth: "I'm sorry..."
-Three stages!-
---
Tamamo: "You were spacing out"
---
Ereshkigal: "Fine, but maybe I should look over you..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
---
-She's used to cold food at this point, and fortunately for Juri, there's lots of curry-
---
---
Medea:
View attachment 262363

Medea Lily:
View attachment 262364
---

---
Amakusa: "Oh, you still weren't informed? Once a week Riders go to farm materials, which means going out to monster nests to get spoils for crafts"
Claptrap: Speaking of Dr. G, I wonder where he is right now...

"I might have some random characters cameo in the in cafe. A few posts later though since nobody comes to my mind right now lol"
___

"Anywhere at all..."
___

"Ruberiot was expecting applause all around for his writing and stellar performance..."

...Hey. What's wrong? You're supposed to be clapping...

"instead the Mewmans shifted their focus to the Royal Family, shouting things like "THE QUEEN LIED TO US!" and "OMITTERS!", after one civilian pointed out that it was only technically a lie by omission, all the while the rest of the audience started throwing food at them. This forced the royal family, Star's friends and the Magic High Commission to rush themselves into the interior of Butterfly Castle's tower."

"Nobody among Chaldea was heckled, blamed or booed, though, since the omission was done by the kingdom's own rulers alone, it's not like anyone else was at fault. The situation may be very awkward, but...those among Chaldea with musical talent and experience gotta admit, Star's ballad, was, as a song, at least, still pretty darn good. :V"

"Inside the castle" Star: E-Everyone, I'm sorry! I-I didn't realize this would happen! I thought they wanted to know the real Star Butterfly!

"Queen Moon was, shockingly, not mad at her daughter for this, especially when one considers all the times she was mad at Star for causing problems and being disobedient in the past. Instead, she actually showed understanding and remorse, and rather than punish or admonish her, just gave her the blunt truth."

Moon: They don't, Star, they just want to believe that you're a perfect little princess... And sometimes, the truth is dangerous.
___

"Winter seems up for it; she knows that Zwei's not another Pokemon but nonetheless she would be happy to make another friend."

"...Then Marie done goofed, and Winter promptly froze in place with the most comically nervous look she's ever had. :V"
___

Eevee! (We think these crystals can be used by Pokemon!) "Shows two of the Z-Crystals."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
Kiyohime: "Hopefully soon..."

-Yuuko is hiding Takumi from the woman, whose name is Rie, who asks if Yuuko is hiding her boyfriens to which she understandably says no-

-Rie's response? That she had a lot of boyfriends in her youth, so it's normal, still with that childish/sultry tone-

Tamamo: "Yeah, she irks me!"
---
-And she may be getting like that now?- :p
---
Lillie: "...Mother...Is alive?"
Lapis: Oh yeah, whoever wrote for this game knows how to make a hateable character...
___

"Sure enough, she is. :p"

You sure you can keep up with me?
___

...She's your mother? It must've been a side effect of the mutations she underwent...In any case, if her name is "Lusamine" then...yes, she is. She now suffers from amnesia, though, which is another side effect. She doesn't remember a thing about where she came from or who she was before she arrived and was separated from the Ultra Beasts. I've tracked down her origin hoping to find answers. I hate to say it, but this old building gives me a feeling that it wasn't anything good...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Medea:

Medea Lily:

---

---

"I might have some random characters cameo in the in cafe. A few posts later though since nobody comes to my mind right now lol"
___

"Anywhere at all..."
___

"Ruberiot was expecting applause all around for his writing and stellar performance..."

"instead the Mewmans shifted their focus to the Royal Family, shouting things like "THE QUEEN LIED TO US!" and "OMITTERS!", after one civilian pointed out that it was only technically a lie by omission, all the while the rest of the audience started throwing food at them. This forced the royal family, Star's friends and the Magic High Commission to rush themselves into the interior of Butterfly Castle's tower."

"Nobody among Chaldea was heckled, blame or booed, though, since the omission was done by the kingdom's own rulers alone, it's not like anyone else was at fault. The situation may be very awkward, but...those among Chaldea with musical talent and experience gotta admit, Star's ballad, was, as a song, at least, still pretty darn good. :V"

"Inside the castle" Star: E-Everyone, I'm sorry! I-I didn't realize this would happen! I thought they wanted to know the real Star Butterfly!

"Queen Moon was, shockingly, not mad at her daughter for this, especially when one considers all the times she has been for causing problems and disobedience before. Instead, she actually showed understanding and remorse, and rather than punish or admonish her, just gave her the blunt truth."

Moon: They don't, Star, they just want to believe that you're a perfect little princess... And sometimes, the truth is dangerous.
___

"Winter seems up for it; she knows that Zwei's not another Pokemon but nonetheless she would be happy to make another friend."

"...Then Marie done goofed, and Winter promptly froze in place with the most comically nervous look she's ever had. :V"
___

Eevee! (We think these crystals can be used by Pokemon!) "Shows two of the Z-Crystals."
Juri: "Gimme a bowl of the spiciest stuff you have~"
---
Palutena: "We should start there."
---
Zelda: -had come along to where the Mewmans are, sighing- "I can't believe you'd just... work behind our backs to just mess things up, Star. When I heard that first verse, I was actually realy proud of you. The song had personality, sounded really great and stood out without breaking tradition. It really felt like that was enough.

But, Queen Moon, you can believe me when I say that I can tell the songstrel also had a part in adding very personal stuff without even Star's approval, so he's just as much to blame as your daughter is."
---
-RWBY and JN_R suspicious-
---
Kamui: "Crystals?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-seemingly-
---
Zelda: "Oh.. it's nothing."
---
Byleth: "And why would you do that?"
-Before tower...!-
---
Tamamo: "Alright" -she was with Tamamo and friends shopping-
---
Ereshkigal: "...W-Well, it's my duty to watch over the undead" -she just wants a friend-

___

"Anywhere at all..."
___

"Nobody among Chaldea was heckled, blamed or booed, though, since the omission was done by the kingdom's own rulers alone, it's not like anyone else was at fault. The situation may be very awkward, but...those among Chaldea with musical talent and experience gotta admit, Star's ballad, was, as a song, at least, still pretty darn good. :V"

"Queen Moon was, shockingly, not mad at her daughter for this, especially when one considers all the times she was mad at Star for causing problems and being disobedient in the past. Instead, she actually showed understanding and remorse, and rather than punish or admonish her, just gave her the blunt truth."

___

___

---
---
Zelda: -had come along to where the Mewmans are, sighing- "I can't believe you'd just... work behind our backs to just mess things up, Star. When I heard that first verse, I was actually realy proud of you. The song had personality, sounded really great and stood out without breaking tradition. It really felt like that was enough.

But, Queen Moon, you can believe me when I say that I can tell the songstrel also had a part in adding very personal stuff without even Star's approval, so he's just as much to blame as your daughter is."
---
---
Neko-Arc: "Okay, Miss" -an incredibly spicy curry-
-He must be busy- :p
---
Cu: "Good, thanks"
---
Lily: "I just... I get you wanted to reveal your true self to everyone, but there are things that are better to keep to yourself! Why you thought it was a good idea to tell them in such way of your wand and Ludo!?"

Medea: "At the the same time that songstrel didn't have the right to reveal your, ahem, feelings..."
---
Marie: "...What's wrong?"
---
Medusa: "We don't know what they are yet, but could be related to Pokémon"
Lapis: Oh yeah, whoever wrote for this game knows how to make a hateable character...
___

"Sure enough, she is. :p"

You sure you can keep up with me?
___

...She's your mother? It must've been a side effect of the mutations she underwent...In any case, if her name is "Lusamine" then...yes, she is. She now suffers from amnesia, though, which is another side effect. She doesn't remember a thing about where she came from or who she was before she arrived and was separated from the Ultra Beasts. I've tracked down her origin hoping to find answers. I hate to say it, but this old building gives me a feeling that it wasn't anything good...
-And she seems close to discover Takumi!-
---
Fate: "...I'm sure I can"
---
Lillie: "...It's been decades since I heard her name..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
---
-
---
---
Lily: "I just... I get you wanted to reveal your true self to everyone, but there are things that are better to keep to yourself! Why you thought it was a good idea to tell them in such way of your wand and Ludo!?"

Medea: "At the the same time that songstrel didn't have the right to reveal your, ahem, feelings..."
---
---
Claptrap: Oh well, he must be doing something important!
___

"Off to search!"
___

Star: ...I didn't want to write anything behind your backs. I just wanted Mewni to know their Princess for who she was, and I thought I needed to figure out the best way to do that by myself. Independently. I wanted my story to be told. But if I run into problems like that, they obviously won't care. Not in a good way. In the end, I either have to do everything right for them, or pretend I'm doing everything right. Is that it?

Moon: Not...entirely, Star....

Star: "Sigh" Just give me my punishment already. I probably deserve it...

Moon: Star, I do understand where you were coming from. You wanted to change up tradition for the better, but you also wanted to speak from the heart. You're getting more mature, but you're still young, and you're still learning. We all have to learn a few lessons the hard way growing up... And I think you've already learned your lesson on this matter, dear. I don't think there's anything I can do that will make you learn something that you didn't already learn after listening to the reception your completed song has gotten. And besides, we have more pressing matters at hand... I'll let this one slide. We can discuss Ruberiot's disrespect of private affairs later.

Star: ...Are you sure? I know how badly I screwed up, Mom, I won't argue anything...

Moon: Yes, Star, I am sure. You're at the point where I feel confident you'll maintain what you've learned. And right now, all you need to remember is that telling the truth isn't always the right thing to do. The people... don't always like hearing the truth...

Hekapoo: With all due respect, Moon, withholding information about Glossaryck and the spell book has put us all in danger!

Lekmet: "Bleating that translates to" (It was an incredibly foolish and risky move to not inform us about this, let alone do nothing about it!)

Rhombulus: Uhh, Y-Yeah! What the goat said.

"Again, Rhombulus is the only member of the High Commission who already knew about Glossaryck and the spell book, and promised Star that he'd keep it a secret. Now that the secret is out anyway, all Rhombulus can do is play along so that he doesn't get himself in trouble with the Commission again, too."

Moon: I assure you, I had every intention of-!

Hekapoo: Every intention of what?!

Moon: I had everything under control!

Hekapoo: How dare you hide something like that?!

Moon: I wasn't trying to hide anything!
___

(Marie, be careful what you're saying! That's Zwei! He's with Ruby and Yang! Weiss knows that!)"

___

"One appears to be Electricity-based, while the other is clearly Fire-based."

"Patxi's also keeping two more to himself, one that looks more generic and another that is definitely Ice-based."

-
-And she seems close to discover Takumi!-
---
Fate: "...I'm sure I can"
---
Lillie: "...It's been decades since I heard her name..."
Lapis: This is bad...
___

Then let's see it! "Missiles and energy blasts as she flies at high speeds!"
___

If I might ask, what...happened here? What did she do? Please forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries, I just wanted to find answers.

We know that even hearing her name must be hard on you, no matter what she did...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not gonna be here for most of the weekend. Figured you'd like the heads up.

-Before tower...!-
---
Tamamo: "Alright" -she was with Tamamo and friends shopping-
---
Ereshkigal: "...W-Well, it's my duty to watch over the undead" -she just wants a friend-
-yep-
---
-how sweet-

Zelda: "Let's go to the next store." :)
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Byleth: "I see... Then I have no issue with that."

---
---

---
---
___

"Off to search!"
___

Star: ...I didn't want to write anything behind your backs. I just wanted Mewni to know their Princess for who she was, and I thought I needed to figure out the best way to do that by myself. Independently. I wanted my story to be told. But if I run into problems like that, they obviously won't care. Not in a good way. In the end, I either have to do everything right for them, or pretend I'm doing everything right. Is that it?

Moon: Star, I do understand where you were coming from. You wanted to change up tradition for the better, but you also wanted to speak from the heart. You're getting more mature, but you're still young, and you're still learning. We all have to learn a few lessons the hard way growing up... And I think you've already learned your lesson on this matter, dear. I don't think there's anything I can do that will make you learn something that you didn't already learn after listening to the reception your completed song has gotten. And besides, we have more pressing matters at hand... I'll let this one slide. We can discuss Ruberiot's disrespect of private affairs later.

Star: ...Are you sure? I know how badly I screwed up, Mom, I won't argue anything...

Moon: Yes, Star, I am sure. You're at the point where I feel confident you'll maintain what you've learned. And right now, all you need to remember is that telling the truth isn't always the right thing to do. The people... don't always like hearing the truth...

Hekapoo: With all due respect, Moon, withholding information about Glossaryck and the spell book has put us all in danger!

Lekmet: "Bleating that translates to" (It was an incredibly foolish and risky move to not inform us about this, let alone do nothing about it!)

"Again, Rhombulus is the only member of the High Commission who already knew about Glossaryck and the spell book, and promised Star that he'd keep it a secret. Now that the secret is out anyway, all Rhombulus can do is play along so that he doesn't get himself in trouble with the Commission again, too."

___

(Marie, be careful what you're saying! That's Zwei! He's with Ruby and Yang! Weiss knows that!)"

___

"Patxi's also keeping two more to himself, one that looks more generic and another that is definitely Ice-based."
Juri: :awesome:
---
-YES-
---
Zelda: "Seems like you could learn a thing or two from your own daughter, Queen Moon.

I can understand keeping the situation a secret from the people, but from the Magic Commission itself? This definitely feels like a situation they should know about, regardless of whether or not you had things under control."
---
Jaune: "You don't remember Zwei?"
---
-AWWWWWWW HE WANNA GIVE IT AS A GIFT~-

Kamui: "What do these do?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"Off to search!"
___

___

___

---
-YES-
---
Zelda: "Seems like you could learn a thing or two from your own daughter, Queen Moon.

I can understand keeping the situation a secret from the people, but from the Magic Commission itself? This definitely feels like a situation they should know about, regardless of whether or not you had things under control."
---
---

-And Chachazero drinks a smoothie-
-Seems they're enjoying themselves- :p
---
-They warp?-
---
-Medea and Lily look to the side ashamed, having known since the start-
---
Marie: "...Of course I remember him! I was just saying it in a spoiling way!"
---
Medusa: "We have yet to know, but something tells me it'd be of use"
Lapis: This is bad...
___

Then let's see it! "Missiles and energy blasts as she flies at high speeds!"
___

If I might ask, what...happened here? What did she do? Please forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries, I just wanted to find answers.

We know that even hearing her name must be hard on you, no matter what she did...
-Fortunately, Takumi was nowhere to be seen, exploiting his situation to literally get inside the digital connection of the computer he was looking in-
---
Hayate: "The girls weren't kidding in how how strong she is..."
-Nanoha tries to blow the missiles before they get to her-
---
Lillie: "...It all started decades ago. When I was only a child... My father and mother studied otherwordly beings called Ultra Beasts..."
-yep-
---
-how sweet-

Zelda: "Let's go to the next store." :)
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Byleth: "I see... Then I have no issue with that."
-Hmmm, Tinker, Polar or Propeller?-
---
Kiyohime: "You're going to love what we'll get you"
-Osakabehime is walking slowly, clearly nervous-
---
-Byleth can easily tell-
Ereshkigal: "Very well, hope your stay in this crazy tower is enjoyable"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not gonna be here for most of the weekend. Figured you'd like the heads up.
Understood. And yeah, I appreciate getting a heads-up alert on things like that.

---
-YES-
---

---
---

---
-They warp?-
---
---
---
"Claptrap can't be there now though since he can't eat, and he already picked up Gaster's order. :V"
___

"WARP!"
___

Moon: The wand is a family heirloom, it was a private matter!

Hekapoo: "Looks at Medea and Lily" Wait, did you know about this?!

Moon: Leave them out of this!

Hekapoo: Why didn't they report it, then?! How many people kept this under wraps from us?!

Rhombulus: Arguments make me want to shout! Yelling feels great!

Moon: Hekapoo, I have had just about enough of your-

Lekmet: "Bleats" (Enough! We all know about the urgent matter at hand, and so we must attend to it at once. Arguing will get us nowhere.)

___

(Please believe that, please believe that...)

"Really hoping Marie's statement was enough to save face."

___

"He totally does! If he can muster up the courage for it, he might even make it a Valentine's gift."

"Whiskers will be very eager to use it. :p There's only one local Pokemon who could use the Electrium Z, though..."

-
-Fortunately, Takumi was nowhere to be seen, exploiting his situation to literally get inside the digital connection of the computer he was looking in-
---
Hayate: "The girls weren't kidding in how how strong she is..."
-Nanoha tries to blow the missiles before they get to her-
---
Lillie: "...It all started decades ago. When I was only a child... My father and mother studied otherwordly beings called Ultra Beasts..."

"
Lapis: That's a relief...

___

"Nora Wakeman built her to be Earth's protector, after all."

"Jenny's missiles are successfully destroyed."
___

"Just listening to the story, not wanting to interrupt her."

"So is she."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: That's a relief...

___

"Nora Wakeman built her to be Earth's protector, after all."

"Jenny's missiles are successfully destroyed."
___

"Just listening to the story, not wanting to interrupt her."

"So is she."
Kiyohime: "Of course, I'm sure we're unprepared..."
---
-Hayate still seeming to be preparing a spell-
---
Lillie: "One day, they managed to finally find a wormhole leading to the dimension of Ultra Beasts, but my father was sucked in it and... Disappeared. My mother was crushed, and her sanity took a toll... She became distant, and obsessed to find the secrets of Ultra Beasts to bring him back. That's when... That white creature appeared..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kiyohime: "Of course, I'm sure we're unprepared..."
---
-Hayate still seeming to be preparing a spell-
---
Lillie: "One day, they managed to finally find a wormhole leading to the dimension of Ultra Beasts, but my father was sucked in it and... Disappeared. My mother was crushed, and her sanity took a toll... She became distant, and obsessed to find the secrets of Ultra Beasts to bring him back. That's when... That white creature appeared..."
Lapis: She's totally gonna be a major boss fight later.
___

"Jenny fires energy bolts to try and disrupt it."
___

(That's the one she was fused with...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: She's totally gonna be a major boss fight later.
___

"Jenny fires energy bolts to try and disrupt it."
___

(That's the one she was fused with...)
Kiyohime: "Hope we beat her directly instead of a Digimon"
---
-Nanoha tried to protect her with a barrier spell-
---
Lillie: "That thing... Polluted her mind, until she fully became a puppet for it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kiyohime: "Hope we beat her directly instead of a Digimon"
---
-Nanoha tried to protect her with a barrier spell-
---
Lillie: "That thing... Polluted her mind, until she fully became a puppet for it..."
Lapis: Yeah. That would be the most satisfying outcome.

___

"Jenny's weapons couldn't get through that, so it worked."
___

And we witnessed the end result...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Yeah. That would be the most satisfying outcome.

___

"Jenny's weapons couldn't get through that, so it worked."
___

And we witnessed the end result...
-Fortunately for them, that's how it would be- :V
---
Nanoha: -Sigh of relief and launches various pink beams-
---
Lillie: "...She became one with it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Fortunately for them, that's how it would be- :V
---
Nanoha: -Sigh of relief and launches various pink beams-
---
Lillie: "...She became one with it..."
"Lapis will be pleased. :V"

"What happens next?"

___

"She puts up a shield to block it."
___

...That's exactly what we saw when they arrived in our dimension.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Lapis will be pleased. :V"

"What happens next?"

___

"She puts up a shield to block it."
___

...That's exactly what we saw when they arrived in our dimension.
-They get back to Kyoko's office!-
---
-Nanoha's blasts are surprisingly packing, not enough to break her shiel, but they do push her back-
---
Lillie: "..." -eye twitched- "After so long... Nothing changed..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They get back to Kyoko's office!-
---
-Nanoha's blasts are surprisingly packing, not enough to break her shiel, but they do push her back-
---
Lillie: "..." -eye twitched- "After so long... Nothing changed..."
"What follows after that?"
___

"Fortunately she's able to keep herself from spiraling out of control."
___

...I wouldn't say nothing's changed. She was fused with it. Was.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What follows after that?"
___

"Fortunately she's able to keep herself from spiraling out of control."
___

...I wouldn't say nothing's changed. She was fused with it. Was.
-They are discussing about information and stuff-
---
-But not from Fate attacking from behind-
---
Lillie: "...Is she dead?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They are discussing about information and stuff-
---
-But not from Fate attacking from behind-
---
Lillie: "...Is she dead?"
"Stuff that is happening!"
___

Wait, wha-?! "Hit!"
___

She's alive. But, she is no longer fused with the Ultra Beast. Our doctors reversed the mutations, but she lives with amnesia. She remembers nothing of who she used to be. Nothing about this place, nothing about this dimension, nothing about any family, nothing about her drive. All she can remember from her old life is her name.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hmmm, Tinker, Polar or Propeller?-
---
Kiyohime: "You're going to love what we'll get you"
-Osakabehime is walking slowly, clearly nervous-
---
-Byleth can easily tell-
Ereshkigal: "Very well, hope your stay in this crazy tower is enjoyable"
-you choose-
---
Zelda: -curious now-
---
Byleth: "... Are you lonely?"

---
-They warp?-
---
---
---
"Claptrap can't be there now though since he can't eat, and he already picked up Gaster's order. :V"
___

"WARP!"
___

Hekapoo: Why didn't they report it, then?! How many people kept this under wraps from us?!

Lekmet: "Bleats" (Enough! We all know about the urgent matter at hand, and so we must attend to it at once. Arguing will get us nowhere.)

___

___

"He totally does! If he can muster up the courage for it, he might even make it a Valentine's gift."

"Whiskers will be very eager to use it. :p There's only one local Pokemon who could use the Electrium Z, though..."
-so it's only Juri, Chacha and Evangeline?-
---
-to Dun Scaith?-
---
Zelda: "Hekapoo is asking some very legitimate questions here, Moon. Not being capable or, in your case, willing to share such vital information could be far more devastating than you can imagine. It could even go as far as to be an entire kingdom's downfall depending on the situation."

-Zelda speaks by experience since her inability to awaken her powers at the right time, partly due to her mom dying before she could teach her how, brought Hyrule to a state of near-extinction that it's still recovering from a century later-
---
-everyone but Jaune's doubts faded away-
---
-THAT IS ADORABLE!-

Palu: "We'll keep a good eye on them."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Stuff that is happening!"
___

Wait, wha-?! "Hit!"
___

She's alive. But, she is no longer fused with the Ultra Beast. Our doctors reversed the mutations, but she lives with amnesia. She remembers nothing of who she used to be. Nothing about this place, nothing about this dimension, nothing about any family, nothing about her drive. All she can remember from her old life is her name.
-Kyoko offers Takumi some coffee to celebrate-
-It looks gross-
---
-ELECTRIC SWORD STRIKE-
---
Lillie: "...She's not even the same person, huh..."
___

"WARP!"
___

___

___

---
-to Dun Scaith?-
---
Zelda: "Hekapoo is asking some very legitimate questions here, Moon. Not being capable or, in your case, willing to share such vital information could be far more devastating than you can imagine. It could even go as far as to be an entire kingdom's downfall depending on the situation."

-Zelda speaks by experience since her inability to awaken her powers at the right time, partly due to her mom dying before she could teach her how, brought Hyrule to a state of near-extinction that it's still recovering from a century later-
---
---
-THAT IS ADORABLE!-

-I think yes-
---
-To the ruins of it at least-
---
Medea: "...I'm calling the other Casters here now..."
---
-And what does Jaune think?-
---
-That sounds sweet, and true on Whiskers- :p

Medusa: "Thank you" -carrying Patxi-
-you choose-
---
Zelda: -curious now-
---
Byleth: "... Are you lonely?"
---
-They get to a clothing store-
---
Ereshkigal: "...W-What do you mean?! I'm a goddess of the dead! I don't need company!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
---
-to Dun Scaith?-
---

---
---
-THAT IS ADORABLE!-

-
-I think yes-
---
---
---
---

"
"This is correct lol"
___

"So it's in bad shape."
___

Hekapoo: Don't think I don't have my eyes on the rest of you, Zelda. It seems like all of you knew about this, too, and yet none of you reported anything. You know what? I'll leave you out of this like Moon requested, but only because I'm get the idea that she had ordered you not to!

Moon: I didn't order them to do anything!

Hekapoo: Do you seriously not grasp how bad this is?!

Omnitraxus: For the kingdom's sake, Moon, I sincerely hope this incident did not happen very long ago, because letting this infformation go unknown for so long only puts the kingdom at higher risk!

Moon: For the last time-!

Lekmet: (ENOUGH! This is getting us nowhere. Get the crowds under control, we'll have a meeting downstairs about this momentarily once the Casters arrive. We can discuss this calmly and rationally there.)

Rhombulus: The Chancellor says that yelling is getting us nowhere and that we gotta meet downstairs in a few minutes.
___

"Winter is relieved, for now."
___

(I hope they're helpful for the other Pokemon who receive them!)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Kyoko offers Takumi some coffee to celebrate-
-It looks gross-
---
-ELECTRIC SWORD STRIKE-
---
Lillie: "...She's not even the same person, huh..."
Lapis: Ew, that liquid looks nasty.
___

"Fried."

"She started falling out of the air."
___

By her own claim, she says she can't help but feel like she misses something, and it's not the Ultra Beasts. Pokemon are the only other things she remembers besides her name. I can't imagine anyone could forget going through something like that. Hmm...Now with that said, having heard what you've had to say, it need not be further explained that she wasn't a good person, then...perhaps she was once, but the disappearance of her husband changed her for the worse....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-nice choice :p-
---
-and buy stuff?-
---
Byleth: "You don't? Then perhaps you should stay alone." :smirk:
-That track is still amongst the best in the game- :p
---
-And buy stuff, of course- :p
---
Ereshkigal: "O-Of course that's my idea, but you have my curiosity, so I'll see what's up with you"
Lapis: Ew, that liquid looks nasty.
___

"Fried."

"She started falling out of the air."
___

By her own claim, she says she can't help but feel like she misses something, and it's not the Ultra Beasts. Pokemon are the only other things she remembers besides her name. I can't imagine anyone could forget going through something like that. Hmm...Now with that said, having heard what you've had to say, it need not be further explained that she wasn't a good person, then...perhaps she was once, but the disappearance of her husband changed her for the worse....
Osakabehime: "It looks more pink than brown..."
---
Fate: Did I exceed myself?
---
Lillie: "...Even if my father had survived that, it's been decades, and she was over 40 when she was gone... And look at how old I am now..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
Osakabehime: "It looks more pink than brown..."
---
Fate: Did I exceed myself?
---
Lillie: "...Even if my father had survived that, it's been decades, and she was over 40 when she was gone... And look at how old I am now..."
Lapis: I'm no expert on coffee, but I'm pretty it is not supposed to be that color.
___

"She got totally shorted out, but certainly wasn't anything fatal. She started rebooting after landing."
___

It would be too late for him unless he underwent something similar to what she did...

...I'm sorry that all of this happened to you, I truly am.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think yes-
---
---
---
---

"This is correct lol"
___

"So it's in bad shape."
___

Hekapoo: Don't think I don't have my eyes on the rest of you, Zelda. It seems like all of you knew about this, too, and yet none of you reported anything. You know what? I'll leave you out of this like Moon requested, but only because I'm get the idea that she had ordered you not to!

Omnitraxus: For the kingdom's sake, Moon, I sincerely hope this incident did not happen very long ago, because letting this infformation go unknown for so long only puts the kingdom at higher risk!

Lekmet: (ENOUGH! This is getting us nowhere. Get the crowds under control, we'll have a meeting downstairs about this momentarily once the Casters arrive. We can discuss this calmly and rationally there.)

Rhombulus: The Chancellor says that yelling is getting us nowhere and that we gotta meet downstairs in a few minutes.
___

___

-Chacha happy?-
---
Palu: "It's... a mess..."
---
Zelda: "He's right..."

-speaking of crowds, Ingrid was still among them-

Ingrid: "Well, that song certainly had an unexpected twist, didn't it?" -unusually not amused, though curious on how the songstrel found out about the crush-

-all my other characters already had the suspicion that Star didn't agree to some of the song-
---
Jaune: Something's up...
---
Palu: Such a cute sight...

That track is still amongst the best in the game- :p
---
-And buy stuff, of course- :p
---
Ereshkigal: "O-Of course that's my idea, but you have my curiosity, so I'll see what's up with you"
-yep :p-
---
-CLOTHING!-
---
Byleth, internally: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"This is correct lol"
___

"So it's in bad shape."
___

___

___

-Chacha happy?-
---
---

Ingrid: "Well, that song certainly had an unexpected twist, didn't it?" -unusually not amused, though curious on how the songstrel found out about the crush-

-all my other characters already had the suspicion that Star didn't agree to some of the song-
---
---
-She smiling widely-
---
Cu: "Not surprising, with how old it is and what happened to the planet..."
---
Medea: "Fine... Just give me 5 minutes"

Yukari: "Spelling out a teenage girl's crush, what a move"
---
-Even for when Zwei and Winter are around, "Weiss" is being too sweet...-
---
Jeanne: "..." -couldn't resist but headpat-
Lapis: I'm no expert on coffee, but I'm pretty it is not supposed to be that color.
___

"She got totally shorted out, but certainly wasn't anything fatal. She started rebooting after landing."
___

It would be too late for him unless he underwent something similar to what she did...

...I'm sorry that all of this happened to you, I truly am.
-It had mayonaisse in it and soy beans-

-Tamamo and Kiyohime, both EX-ranked cooks, felt practically insulted-
---
Nanoha: "Are you okay?"
---
Lillie: "She hasn't aged a day, from what I can gather from you..."
-yep :p-
---
-CLOTHING!-
---
Byleth, internally: :rolleyes:
-MECHANICAL RATS-
---
-As well as accesories!-
---
-She can tell she's anything but social. Then again, when your domain is, well, the underworld...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Chacha happy?-
---
---

---
---
-She smiling widely-
---
---

---
---
"Claptrap would be glad."
___

"Rockruff was investigating the area curiously."
___

Hekapoo: Go ahead...

Moon: ...I think we're due for a second meeting. One with Chaldea in their headquarters.

"If Sans were here, even he would say that Ruberiot went too far in that final verse."

"Those characters would be correct about their suspicions. And speaking of all that, Star has a lot to think about, but considering the circumstances...she isn't exactly in the best situation to attend that meeting even if Moon needed her to be apart of it."

"Marco...was just blankly staring at Star. Speechless. Utterly shocked. And very uncomfortable. All he could do was approach his best friend Star and awkwardly try to talk to her about what he just learned from her song."

Marco: ...UHHH, so...

Star: Hold that thought Marco.

"Star went to a castle window and cast a spell outside of it to summon a cloud familiar that she can ride on."

Cloudy: Hey Star!

Star: Cloudy~! "Hugs him before taking her seat" Let's...get outta here.

"Star sadly flew away on cloudy, intending to spend the night at Chaldea this time. She's not remotely comfortable enough to talk to Marco about the whole "crush" thing, and while he doesn't return Star's feelings, it's evident that Marco still feels just as awkward about it as she does."
___

"Something's wrong with this picture, but what?"

(Be careful from here, Marie...)
___

(Heheh! Thanks, Jeanne!)

"Patxi's absolutely adorable."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
-It had mayonaisse in it and soy beans-

-Tamamo and Kiyohime, both EX-ranked cooks, felt practically insulted-
---
Nanoha: "Are you okay?"
---
Lillie: "She hasn't aged a day, from what I can gather from you..."
Lapis: ...Why? You've never shown me any food combinations like...that, Tamamo.
___

"She switched her right hand and left hand for a lengthy battleaxe and a flail, respectively."

As good as I'll ever be!

"Jet boosters reactivated as she flies back up into the air."
___

Probably just around your own age, if not just a few years younger. You don't have to believe me, but I can tell the immense amounts of remorse and regret she feels for what she's done. That's partly why our doctors and I chose to save her by reversing her mutations. I didn't know what her old life was like ,but I wanted to give her another chance anyway. She's only shown more regret as time has gone on, but she isn't sure why she feels like she misses something...and she worries that whatever her old life was like was nothing good. Does she deserve a second chance? Hell if I know anymore. I just want to grant people that opportunity. I was granted a second chance myself, what kind of person would I be if I didn't believe in second chances for anyone else?

...All I know now is, that she did indeed walk the path of darkness in her old life...I appreciate your time greatly, but I'm deeply sorry if I brought up any bad memories or if this is too much to take in. I just...wanted answers.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-MECHANICAL RATS-
---
-As well as accesories!-
---
-She can tell she's anything but social. Then again, when your domain is, well, the underworld...-
-ANNOYING RATS-
---
Zelda: "How does this look?"
---
-yeah...-

-She smiling widely-
---
---

---
---
___

___

Moon: ...I think we're due for a second meeting. One with Chaldea in their headquarters.

"If Sans were here, even he would say that Ruberiot went too far in that final verse."

"Those characters would be correct about their suspicions. And speaking of all that, Star has a lot to think about, but considering the circumstances...she isn't exactly in the best situation to attend that meeting even if Moon needed her to be apart of it."

"Marco...was just blankly staring at Star. Speechless. Utterly shocked. And very uncomfortable. All he could do was approach his best friend Star and awkwardly try to talk to her about what he just learned from her song."

"Star went to a castle window and cast a spell outside of it to summon a cloud familiar that she can ride on."

"Star sadly flew away on cloudy, intending to spend the night at Chaldea this time. She's not remotely comfortable enough to talk to Marco about the whole "crush" thing, and while he doesn't return Star's feelings, it's evident that Marco still feels just as awkward about it as she does."
___

___

(Heheh! Thanks, Jeanne!)

-Evangeline's thoughts seeing Chacha and Juri be happy?-
---
Kamui: "Should we split up?"
---
Zelda: "I suppose I should come along, being a fellow royal and all..."

-first thing Kanna would do when getting back home is hug Star-
---
Jaune: -suspicious-
---
Kamui: "I'd be jealous if I didn't have my own~" -petting Corrin-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

(Heheh! Thanks, Jeanne!)

-Evangeline's thoughts seeing Chacha and Juri be happy?-
---
Kamui: "Should we split up?"
---
Zelda: "I suppose I should come along, being a fellow royal and all..."

-first thing Kanna would do when getting back home is hug Star-
---
Jaune: -suspicious-
---
Kamui: "I'd be jealous if I didn't have my own~" -petting Corrin-
Evangeline: Hm, she truly seems to have found some self-worth here...
---
Cu: "Doubt we need to..."
---
-In quite soon, the Rulers, Casters, and various other people reunite in the auditorium Chaldea has with Moon and the High Commission-
---
Marie: "Oh, why?"
---
Jeanne: I wonder if I should get my little sister one...
Lapis: ...Why? You've never shown me any food combinations like...that, Tamamo.
___

"She switched her right hand and left hand for a lengthy battleaxe and a flail, respectively."

As good as I'll ever be!

"Jet boosters reactivated as she flies back up into the air."
___

Probably just around your own age, if not just a few years younger. You don't have to believe me, but I can tell the immense amounts of remorse and regret she feels for what she's done. That's partly why our doctors and I chose to save her by reversing her mutations. I didn't know what her old life was like ,but I wanted to give her another chance anyway. She's only shown more regret as time has gone on, but she isn't sure why she feels like she misses something...and she worries that whatever her old life was like was nothing good. Does she deserve a second chance? Hell if I know anymore. I just want to grant people that opportunity. I was granted a second chance myself, what kind of person would I be if I didn't believe in second chances for anyone else?

...All I know now is, that she did indeed walk the path of darkness in her old life...I appreciate your time greatly, but I'm deeply sorry if I brought up any bad memories or if this is too much to take in. I just...wanted answers.
Tamamo: "Because has woman has clearly a terrible taste..."
---
-They were surprised at her endurance for sure, but not before getting back to attack-
---
Lillie: "...I do believe you, after seeing that place at such a young age... I have no reason no to. And... There was no way you would know..."
-ANNOYING RATS-
---
Zelda: "How does this look?"
---
-yeah...-
-GET RID OF RATS-
---
Kiyohime: "You look divine!"
---
-Current thoughts?-

Top Bottom