• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
BTW, if you guys ever get the chance, I recommend watching The Owl House. It's just premiered but it's been great so far. Really promising show.

Claptrap: That's why I sought out Sanctuary! Literally, the was the name of the sanctuary. Sanctuary. I had to go there to escape a frozen hell filled with the corpses of other CL4P-TP unit corpses and ruthless mercenaries, bandits and pirates. I can blame it on Handsome Jack, who ruined my life and pretty that of Pandora's entire population!
___

(Scathach? Your friend's gone missing?)
___

"But for real, Song Day's coming."

"Marco, being Star's guide to Earth and best friend, attended and had a seat from the castle tower right by Star herself along with the royal family. The Magic High Commission had special seats just below the royal family, and there were also some reserved seats for Star's other friends and any other attending Chaldeans. Speaking of, pretty much anyone from Chaldea was invited to attend if they were up for it, 'cause this concert's a big deal, and Queen Moon holds good faith in Chaldea after having worked with them in the battle against Isis."
___

(It looks great!)

"Starts eating the food"
___

(I think Weiss forgot what your question was after the initial shock of you finding her out...)

"Medusa was asking Weiss why she and Marie switched places"
Juri: "Well..." -picks up Chacha- "Did I beat her up good?" :V
---
-Scathach... Kanna would like to see her back and resume lessons :V-

-and a certain new arrival would be intrigued at a fellow teacher of warriors :p-
---
-she even had good faith in Ingrid? or she was the only one not allowed? :p-
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
-indeed she was, but Weiss can't Pokespeak, which makes the fact that this went unnoticed by most even more of a miracle-
Will see what it's about later.

Eva: "...You have problems, I don't know if robots can afford therapy, but try and get it"
Chacha: "Sure you did!"
---
Cu: "Basically, yeah"

-Although Scatach was technically amongst Isis's casualties, she didn't truly die. Rather, her Saint Graph was destroyed. She's a case like Merlin in being still alive but somewhere else, and could only be summoned thanks to a loophole-

//Come to think of it, had I chose to have Nanoha here as an adult like in the third series onwards instead of her more iconic child age, she could have taught magic around.
---
-She's the debatable case- :p
---
-Everyone takes pics-
---
Medusa: "So, why you switched places?"
Lapis: Uh oh, early-on plot twist...
___

"She flew away from that one and fired more blasts from her boots to keep them at bay!"
___

Alola...Hmm, well, if that is where they came from...Then that is where I shall be going.
-Amd the girl from before enters!-
---
-All while Hayate was preparing a spell herself-
---
-Aether Foundation-
Pit: "At least, there's no swimming." :lol:
---
-KEK-
---
-I could see her teaching all three Rins and all three being different-

-Eresh being the skilled hacker because blonde Rin, Rin at least being able to not break stuff and Ishtar being between the two :V-
Elizabeth: "...That would be so slow"
---
Nayru: "Just passerbys"
---
-Yeah, I can see it that way too. If I had Astarte around, she'd basically be BB levels- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "I know!"
---
Zelda: "O-Oh... Alright then."
---
-so all three Rins are taught just to be safe? :p-
-Thus they keep going through the level...-
---
-Colletive sigh of relief-
---
-I suppose they are- :p

Ishtar: "Hey, this isn't so hard. Why are you having such trouble, Tohsaka~?"

Rin: "Quiet, you useless goddess!"

Ereshkigal: -Looking at videos of animals- "These are the advantages of technology, huh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Juri: "Well..." -picks up Chacha- "Did I beat her up good?" :V
---
-Scathach... Kanna would like to see her back and resume lessons :V-

-and a certain new arrival would be intrigued at a fellow teacher of warriors :p-
---
-she even had good faith in Ingrid? or she was the only one not allowed? :p-
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
-indeed she was, but Weiss can't Pokespeak, which makes the fact that this went unnoticed by most even more of a miracle-
Eva: "...You have problems, I don't know if robots can afford therapy, but try and get it"
---

-Although Scatach was technically amongst Isis's casualties, she didn't truly die. Rather, her Saint Graph was destroyed. She's a case like Merlin in being still alive but somewhere else, and could only be summoned thanks to a loophole-

//Come to think of it, had I chose to have Nanoha here as an adult like in the third series onwards instead of her more iconic child age, she could have taught magic around.
---
---
-Everyone takes pics-
---
Claptrap: Normally I wouldn't take advice from you, but I concede your point!
___

"This makes sense. There's a chance she can be brought back, then, but it would take some work, I'd imagine."

"Since I don't think they ever really interacted much after he first appeared, Scathach will be surprised to see that Specter Knight has gone from being an edgy immortal who feared death to a caring and highly protective familial/guardian figure to Abigail."
___

"Debatable indeed :p"

"Other exceptions include anyone who's genuinely psychotic :V Claptrap also wasn't invited... due to his bad luck."

"Dipper and Mabel decided to go, thinking it would be fun, and besides, Star's their friend, too, so they wanna support her. Steven decided to attend as well since he wants to know some of the other young teens around his age better and be their friends, and the Crystal Gems came with him. Jenny's also going, mostly because she too is looking to make more friends her age, has hung out with Star a handful of times, and because going to concerts is totally something she would do."

"The Underground monsters declined to attend. They aren't officially seen as monsters by the officials there due to being from an unrelated dimension, but everyday Mewman civilians still think of them as being like local monsters, and would treat them poorly, just like how they did when Papyrus, Undyne and Sans got lost in Mewni that one time."
___

"Winter tries to stay prim and proper, more so now than when she was a wild Pokemon because of who her trainer is."

"...But she can't help it, when she tastes good food, she's a fairly messy eater."

___

"That's fair to want to know."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Amd the girl from before enters!-
---
-All while Hayate was preparing a spell herself-
---
-Aether Foundation-
Lapis: Her again...

___

"Triple scimitar slashes!"
___

...I think I've already found her connection to this world.

This place looks wild...

"This like the one from Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Moon, the anime, or somewhere in between? I know Lusamine's personality and story varies between each."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thus they keep going through the level...-
---
-Colletive sigh of relief-
---
-I suppose they are- :p

Ishtar: "Hey, this isn't so hard. Why are you having such trouble, Tohsaka~?"

Rin: "Quiet, you useless goddess!"

Ereshkigal: -Looking at videos of animals- "These are the advantages of technology, huh..."
-YEE-
---
-she walks away-
---
Byleth: "At least, some of you are getting it..."

Will see what it's about later.

---

---
---
-Everyone takes pics-
---
___

"This makes sense. There's a chance she can be brought back, then, but it would take some work, I'd imagine."

"Since I don't think they ever really interacted much after he first appeared, Scathach will be surprised to see that Specter Knight has gone from being an edgy immortal who feared death to a caring and highly protective familial/guardian figure to Abigail."
___

"Other exceptions include anyone who's genuinely psychotic :V Claptrap also wasn't invited... due to his bad luck."

"Dipper and Mabel decided to go, thinking it would be fun, and besides, Star's their friend, too, so they wanna support her. Steven decided to attend as well since he wants to know some of the other young teens around his age better and be their friends, and the Crystal Gems came with him. Jenny's also going, mostly because she too is looking to make more friends her age, has hung out with Star a handful of times, and because going to concerts is totally something she would do."

"The Underground monsters declined to attend. They aren't officially seen as monsters by the officials there due to being from an unrelated dimension, but everyday Mewman civilians still think of them as being like local monsters, and would treat them poorly, just like how they did when Papyrus, Undyne and Sans got lost in Mewni that one time."
___

"Winter tries to stay prim and proper, more so now than when she was a wild Pokemon because of who her trainer is."

"...But she can't help it, when she tastes good food, she's a fairly messy eater."

___

-there's a therapist in Chaldea... not sure if she does robots tho :V-
---
-that sounds hilarious lmao-
---
-Ingrid asked Yukari if they can break in just for the heck of it if she's not allowed, mostly because she's genuinely curious about Mewman culture-

-Kanna and Zelda came both to support her freind and to see more of the world she's from-

-Link came just to protect Zelda and anyone he cares for who happens to come along, Wolf following along to make sure that his friend doesn't do anything stupid-

-Weiss was intrigued at the idea of a "Song Day", and so was Azura, so they came too-

-Palutena came along, mostly just in case the Mewman Queen requires a Chaldea meeting; she's actually hiding some headphones under her hair to listen to music that actually sounds good :V-
---
-KEK-
---
Weiss: "Take a look at me and you'll figure out why." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
---
-Ingrid asked Yukari if they can break in just for the heck of it if she's not allowed, mostly because she's genuinely curious about Mewman culture-

-Kanna and Zelda came both to support her freind and to see more of the world she's from-

-Link came just to protect Zelda and anyone he cares for who happens to come along, Wolf following along to make sure that his friend doesn't do anything stupid-

-Weiss was intrigued at the idea of a "Song Day", and so was Azura, so they came too-

-Palutena came along, mostly just in case the Mewman Queen requires a Chaldea meeting; she's actually hiding some headphones under her hair to listen to music that actually sounds good :V-
---
-KEK-
---
Eva: "Yeah... You seem like you need it"
---
-Yeah, I can see where you come from-
---
-Of course, Medea and her Lily self would arrive, to support their respective best friends-

-The Gokaigers would decline. They are pirates, this isn't their style. Ahim would go though-

-Jeanne arrived with Palutena as another Ruler representative-

-Yukari said yes to Ingrid's offer-

-Of course, every Caster would come too-
---
Marie: "Woah..."
---
Medusa: "...I can see what you mean" :p
Lapis: Her again...

___

"Triple scimitar slashes!"
___

...I think I've already found her connection to this world.

This place looks wild...

"This like the one from Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Moon, the anime, or somewhere in between? I know Lusamine's personality and story varies between each."
-She's surprised to see Takumi, understandabe-
---
-Fate is struck! Fortunately there's no wounds thanks to her magic gear-
---
-Was thinking Sun and Moon, honestly, but there's a bit of a difference...-

-The place looks abandoned-
-YEE-
---
-she walks away-
---
Byleth: "At least, some of you are getting it..."
-Angler fish!-
---
-Again, they are relieved-
---
Rin: "I'm one of those, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
-KEK-
---
---
---
-Of course, Medea and her Lily self would arrive, to support their respective best friends-

-The Gokaigers would decline. They are pirates, this isn't their style. Ahim would go though-

---
---
Claptrap: SIGH.

"This bot gets stuck with all the bad luck!"
___

"With that said, that can't happen yet. They must find a way to bring her back."
___

"Marco dressed his best for the event, and Star did as well, being Mewni's princess. With that and given his spot right next to her with the royal family, anyone who didn't know better would say they were betrothed."

"Star was very grateful that her friends were there, and Moon was glad to see Medea came as well."

"Winter would've come with Weiss if she allowed it. The concert sounded fun to her."

"The Magic High Commission greets the Casters upon their arrival."

Dipper: Think the song will sound any good?

Mabel: DIpper, it's Star. I know it will sound good.

Dipper: Well, it'll better than us and Grunkle Stan on a karoake night, for sure. "Laughs along with his twin"

I hope I don't stand out too much here...this dimension knows robots exist, right?

Star: Whoa, so many Chaldeans came... sorry for the delay, Mom!

Moon: It's okay, sweetie. I'd actually like to tell you something-

Star: Mom, I know it's not very princess-like to show up late, but did you see traffic on the Royal Mile?

Moon: Please, let me finish. I just want to say how... how proud I am of you.

Star: What...?

Moon: I know Princess Songs aren't exactly your cup of tea, and I know I can be... hard on you sometimes, so it means a lot to me that you still went through with it.

Star: ...Thanks, Mom. But, uh... just so you know, we kinda changed some stuff. Ruberiot and I especially, we changed a lot of things. I mean, it's just not gonna sound exactly like your Princess Song did. So, you know, don't freak out or anything.

Moon: Thank you for telling me, Star, but I trust your judgment.

Star: Ohhhh, thank you! But we really went off-script. It's all good, but there might be, like-

"Seems the show was starting momentarily"
___

"She's never seen Winter eat like this :p"

"Though to be fair the only other time she's eaten like this was when she had cupcakes."
___

(I know, right?)

"The similarities are uncanny. It seems they couldn't resist trying to see if they could fool their friends with a switch."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's surprised to see Takumi, understandabe-
---
-Fate is struck! Fortunately there's no wounds thanks to her magic gear-
---
-Was thinking Sun and Moon, honestly, but there's a bit of a difference...-

-The place looks abandoned-
Lapis: The main character's in a bad situation. Let's hope she can help him. And technically us.
___

"Jenny is relieved as she takes this as solid proof that she won't be seriously hurting them."

"After that, she employs strong kicks with her boots!"
___

Whatever this organization was, I doubt it's running anymore. The building looks completely abandoned...

I-I hope nothing dangerous is around here...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Platforming while evading attacks!-
---
-What Zelda thinks?-
---
Ishtar: "Doesn't sounds promising" :V
-they die a lot-
---
Zelda: Who are they?
---
Byleth: "Maybe if you helped her..."

---
---

---
---

___

"With that said, that can't happen yet. They must find a way to bring her back."
___

"Marco dressed his best for the event, and Star did as well, being Mewni's princess. With that and given his spot right next to her with the royal family, anyone who didn't know better would say they were betrothed."

"Star was very grateful that her friends were there, and Moon was glad to see Medea came as well."

"Winter would've come with Weiss if she allowed it. The concert sounded fun to her."

Dipper: Think song will sound any good?

Dipper: Well, it'll better than us and Grunkle Stan on a karoake night, for sure. "Laughs along with his twin"

I hope I don't stand out too much here...this dimension knows robots exist, right?

Star: Whoa, so many Chaldeans came...Mom, sorry for the delay, Mom!

Moon: I know Princess Songs aren't exactly your cup of tea, and I know I can be... hard on you sometimes, so it means a lot to me that you still went through with it.

Star: ...Thanks, Mom. But, uh... just so you know, we kinda changed some stuff. Ruberiot and I especially, we changed a lot of things. I mean, it's just not gonna sound exactly like your Princess Song did. So, you know, don't freak out or anything.

Star: Ohhhh, thank you! But we really went off-script. It's all good, but there might be, like-

___

"Though to be fair the only other time she's eaten like this was when she had cupcakes."
___

(I know, right?)

"The similarities are uncanny. It seems they couldn't resist trying to see if they could fool their friends with a switch."
-poor him...-
---
-so he tells Rulers?-
---
-if Jeanne came, Kamui did too-

Zelda: -covers her head in embarassement...-
---
-LMAO-

Ren: "Maybe we should keep an eye on how much we feed her?"
---
Weiss: "I know, right? So... is it too much of you to ask to play along?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Dipper: Think the song will sound any good?

Star: Whoa, so many Chaldeans came... sorry for the delay, Mom!

Star: Mom, I know it's not very princess-like to show up late, but did you see traffic on the Royal Mile?

___

___

(I know, right?)

-poor him...-
---
-so he tells Rulers?-
---

---
-LMAO-

---
Eva: "In any case, I should get going now"
---
-He goes to tell the Rulers for sure-
---
-Lily is trying to resist banging her head on the wall-

-She tried. She really tried to convince Star that some of the lyrics on the middle were a horrible idea, alas, she couldn't get through her head and now was mentally preparing herself for the ensuing humilliation-
---
Marie: "Hm? Right, we can't afford her to get overweight!"
---
Medusa: "Alright, let's see how it ends" :p
Lapis: The main character's in a bad situation. Let's hope she can help him. And technically us.
___

"Jenny is relieved as she takes this as solid proof that she won't be seriously hurting them."

"After that, she employs strong kicks with her boots!"
___

Whatever this organization was, I doubt it's running anymore. The building looks completely abandoned...

I-I hope nothing dangerous is around here...
-The girl, who is named Yuuko, asks him what he's doing there, to which he replies he's investigating seeing how he has no escape...-

-Then Yuuko asks him if he works for Kyoko to which he nods, and she decides to help him get info-

Kiyo: "Good, she's on our side"
---
-Fate blocking each with her blade, which I should mention, it's Buster Sword size-
---
-There's dust and spider-webs everywhere, and open cells and containers-

-A number of Dark, Poison, Bug and Ghost-type Pokémon can be seen around, the place clearly becoming adequate for their kind.-
-they die a lot-
---
Zelda: Who are they?
---
Byleth: "Maybe if you helped her..."
-Just like I did when I first did it-
Elizabeth: "Come on, show your weak point already!"
---
-They feel somewhat familiar...-
---
Ishtar: "Huh? Why me?!"
Rin: "Why her?!"
Ereshkigal: "...I'll do it, we don't want a disaster"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Just like I did when I first did it-
Elizabeth: "Come on, show your weak point already!"
---
-They feel somewhat familiar...-
---
Ishtar: "Huh? Why me?!"
Rin: "Why her?!"
Ereshkigal: "...I'll do it, we don't want a disaster"
-KEK-

Pit: "We need tp keep going!"
---
-they totally do-
---
Byleth: "Thank you, Ereshkigal."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KEK-

Pit: "We need tp keep going!"
---
-they totally do-
---
Byleth: "Thank you, Ereshkigal."
Elizebeth: "Ah! We finally arrived at the platforms!"
---
-But from where...?-
---
-The Underworld Goddess tries to hide her smugness from her sister-

-They truly are compatible with Rin's body-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They go all crazy throwing bomb-
---
-Gives her a slight headache-
---
-Yeah, though when they finish and Rin and Ishtar go out for a bit...-

Ereshkigal: "Thank you for the help"
-YES-
---
Zelda: "O-Ow..."

-they heard?-
---
Byleth: "You specifically actually learned really quickly. I'm quite impressed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor him...-
---
-so he tells Rulers?-
---

---
-LMAO-

---
---
---

-She tried. She really tried to convince Star that some of the lyrics on the middle were a horrible idea, alas, she couldn't get through her head and now was mentally preparing herself for the ensuing humilliation-
---
---
Claptrap: See you later then, I guess@
___

"What do they have to say?"
___

"I don't think there's any way Star could've gotten away with writing the second verse with Lily and Zelda around , so I'm gonna say she and Ruberiot wrote that part without them knowing about it. :p"

___

"Felt a bit embarrassed, now."

___

(It's gone well so far.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The girl, who is named Yuuko, asks him what he's doing there, to which he replies he's investigating seeing how he has no escape...-

-Then Yuuko asks him if he works for Kyoko to which he nods, and she decides to help him get info-

Kiyo: "Good, she's on our side"
---
-Fate blocking each with her blade, which I should mention, it's Buster Sword size-
---
-There's dust and spider-webs everywhere, and open cells and containers-

-A number of Dark, Poison, Bug and Ghost-type Pokémon can be seen around, the place clearly becoming adequate for their kind.-
Lapis: That's a relief.

___

"Jenny switches out to a pair of large claws 5o combat it."
___

This reminds me of the old true lab after I left the Amalgamate incident...

Perhaps it was abandoned shortly after Lusamine entered Ultra Space.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: That's a relief.

___

"Jenny switches out to a pair of large claws 5o combat it."
___

This reminds me of the old true lab after I left the Amalgamate incident...

Perhaps it was abandoned shortly after Lusamine entered Ultra Space.
-She manages to sneak Takumi further in while he gets info...-

-And then someone was heard from outside-
---
Fate: Amazing, how many more weapons are inside her?
---
-The more they go in, the less signs of life there seems to be, and more Ghost Pokémon found-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She manages to sneak Takumi further in while he gets info...-

-And then someone was heard from outside-
---
Fate: Amazing, how many more weapons are inside her?
---
-The more they go in, the less signs of life there seems to be, and more Ghost Pokémon found-
Lapis: Uh oh.

___

"And this isn't even close to half of them."
___

"Do they find anything of significance remaining in the abandoned, haunted building?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Uh oh.

___

"And this isn't even close to half of them."
___

"Do they find anything of significance remaining in the abandoned, haunted building?"
-A creepy voice flirting with the guards outside to let her in...-
---
-Not in the slightest-
-Nanoha keeps firing beams!-
---
-They find what looks like an elderly woman in seclusion-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A creepy voice flirting with the guards outside to let her in...-
---
-Not in the slightest-
-Nanoha keeps firing beams!-
---
-They find what looks like an elderly woman in seclusion-
Lapis: Are they seriously gonna fall for that?
___

"J3nny flies around them"
___

Should we talk to her?

Hmm, I didn't think of how an inhabitant of this world would react to a monster...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then angler fish done-
---
Farore: "Hey, are you okay?"
---
Ereshkigal: "I suppose, heheh... It was thanks to you though"
-THEY CELEBRATE-
---
Zelda: "H-Huh?"
---
Byleth: -a smile that rivals the very sun-

---
---

---
---
___

___

"I don't think there's any way Star could've gotten away with writing the second verse with Lily and Zelda around , so I'm gonna say she and Ruberiot wrote that part without them knowing about it. :p"

___

___

(It's gone well so far.)
-later?-
---
Kamui: "Oh, hello, Cu." :)

Palu: "Do you want to tell us about something?"
---
-THAT'S EVEN WORSE :p-
---
-so time for a walk?-
---
Weiss: "Thanks..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Are they seriously gonna fall for that?
___

"J3nny flies around them"
___

Should we talk to her?

Hmm, I didn't think of how an inhabitant of this world would react to a monster...
-Yuuko does seen familiar and afraid at the voice as yes, they fall for that-
---
-While Fate tries get to her-
---
???: "I can hear whoever you are..."
___

___

___

___

(It's gone well so far.)
-later?-
---

---
---
-so time for a walk?-
---
Eva: "Later then" -she gave them contact info-
---
Cu: "Yeah, about my teach!"
---
-Agreed with Uni- :p
---
Marie: "How about we take a walk~?"
---
-Medusa petted Patxi as they went back-
-THEY CELEBRATE-
---
Zelda: "H-Huh?"
---
Byleth: -a smile that rivals the very sun-
-But stage not done- :V
---
Farore: "You had a headache"
---
-Tamamo, Ozymandias, Quetzalcoatl and Karna sneeze-

Ereshkigal: "By the way, I was meaning to ask you something..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-later?-
---

---
---
-so time for a walk?-
---
---
---
---
---
Claptrap: ...That went better than I expected.
___

Rock rock! (She's gone missing!)

"And he would go on to explain that by all accounts, she should still be able to return, and technically isn't dead to begin with."
___

"She didn't do write it behind their backs, though, rather she instead told them that she and Ruberiot would write the second verse by themselves without giving details as to what it was about. :p She insisted that she had to do what felt right for her, and left it at that, and even told them about how much she hoped they would like it. She said she wouldn't write it if it didn't feel like she was doing the right thing. It didn't tell them if what was in store was a good surprise or a very bad one, but...for now, at least, they should simply give the song a chance as Star requested. After all, they helped on the first verse, so it can't be all bad, right?"

Announcer: And now, Mewni's newest court composer, the songstrel Ruberiot...in honor of the Royal Family...presents Star Butterfly's Princess Song!

"Applause came from the audience as the announcer introduced Ruberiot."

Star: I really hope you like it. I think I know you will, but I really hope you do.

"And now...the moment they've all been waiting for. Ruberiot comes on stage to play Star's Princess Song. At first, it simply appeared to be an improved take on the traditional songs like the one Moon had, putting out lyrics of similar generic fluffy praises towards Princess Star, and a light lute melody, accompanied by a small wooden puppet of Star herself. Though at least, unlike Moon's song, there was an actual melody rather than basic strumming, and Ruberiot's singing was actually in-sync with the melody."

"For maximum effect, pause this video at the 1:37 mark, as this post will only cover the first verse, giving other characters time to react to and comment on it. :p"

♪ Who is the maid with the buttercup hair? ♪
♪ Who sleeps on moonbeams and dances on air? ♪
♪ With tears made of honey and a heart full of bunnies ♪
♪ Whose infinite virtues are known near and far ♪
♪ It's Mewni's own sweetheart, our dear Princess Star. ♪

"There was short instrumental lute break. Queen Moon initially looked a bit despondent, but her expression slowly changed over into that of a calm, reserved but proud look on her face, while Star's expression became increasingly nervous and anxious."

♪ And under the shimmer and rubies and pearls ♪
♪ Lies hidden a fierce and adventurous girl ♪
♪ The Forces of Evil that lurk in the night ♪
♪ Will cower in fear when this shooting Star... ♪
♪ ...IGNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITES! ♪

"At that point, Ruberiot propmtly smashed his lute on the ground, to the shock of the audience, then revealed a stylish white rock outfit underneath his songstrel uniform. Colorful but not disruptive lighting effects dominated the stage as a giant neon sign of Star's name, complete with an actual Star symbol on top, rose from below the stage. Ruberiot even changed out his instrument to something of an electric lute/guitar. The song quickly turned into a full-blown rock ballad."

♪ Weaving magic like a born spell-caster! ♪
♪ And wreaking havoc like a natural disaster! ♪
♪ She rocks her Narwhal Blast and Warnicorn Stampede! ♪

♪ She's gonna earn her crown, so hail to the Quee-e-e-eeeeeeeen! ♪
"The Mewman audience, while caught off-guard at first, began to erupt into cheers and applause. It was clear that they loved this change of pace rock ballad."

♪ 'Cause she's a rebel princess, she's the best! ♪
♪ She's a ball of lightning in a hot pink dress! ♪
♪ She's a thunderstorm roaring through the night! ♪
♪ She's our shooting Star, and she's lighting up the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ♪

"Ruberiot's singing continued on for a few minutes as the crowd continued erupting in cheers."
___

(I always enjoy a nice walk through town. Let's do it!)
___

"Which Patxi was grateful for, enjoying being pet as always."

-Yuuko does seen familiar and afraid at the voice as yes, they fall for that-
---
-While Fate tries get to her-
---
???: "I can hear whoever you are..."
Lapis: Fantastic...
___

"Firing plasma beams to keep her at bay."
___

...We may look unusual to you, but I assure you, we aren't here to do any harm. We merely heard of this location and wished to investigate. My name...is W.D. Gaster. Dr. W.D. Gaster.

A-And I'm Dr. Alphys...Who...Who might you be? I-I-If it's no trouble to ask...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But stage not done- :V
---
Farore: "You had a headache"
---
-Tamamo, Ozymandias, Quetzalcoatl and Karna sneeze-

Ereshkigal: "By the way, I was meaning to ask you something..."
-nope :V-
---
Zelda: "It is alright..."
---
Byleth: "Go ahead."

---
---
---
---
___

"And he would go on to explain that by all accounts, she should still be able to return, and technically isn't dead to begin with."
___

"She didn't do write it behind their backs, though, rather she instead told them that she and Ruberiot would write the second verse by themselves without giving details as to what it was about. :p She insisted that she had to do what felt right for her, and left it at that, and even told them about how much she hoped they would like it. She said she wouldn't write it if it didn't feel like she was doing the right thing. It didn't tell them if what was in store was a good surprise or a very bad one, but...for now, at least, they should simply give the song a chance as Star requested. After all, they helped on the first verse, so it can't be all bad, right?"

Announcer: And now, Mewni's newest court composer, the songstrel Ruberiot...in honor of the Royal Family...presents Star Butterfly's Princess Song!

Star: I really hope you like it. I think I know you will, but I really hope you do.

"And now...the moment they've all been waiting for. Ruberiot comes on stage to play Star's Princess Song. At first, it simply appeared to be an improved take on the traditional songs like the one Moon had, putting out lyrics of similar generic fluffy praises towards Princess Star, and a light lute melody, accompanied by a small wooden puppet of Star herself. Though at least, unlike Moon's song, there was an actual melody rather than basic strumming, and Ruberiot's singing was actually in-sync with the melody."

"For maximum effect, pause this video at the 1:37 mark, as this post will only cover the first verse, giving other characters time to react to and comment on it. :p"

"There was short instrumental lute break. Queen Moon initially looked a bit despondent, but her expression slowly changed over into that of a calm, reserved but proud look on her face, while Star's expression became increasingly nervous and anxious."

"At that point, Ruberiot propmtly smashed his lute on the ground, to the shock of the audience, then revealed a stylish white rock outfit underneath his songstrel uniform. Colorful but not disruptive lighting effects dominated the stage as a giant neon sign of Star's name, complete with an actual Star symbol on top, rose from below the stage. Ruberiot even changed out his instrument to something of an electric lute/guitar. The song quickly turned into a full-blown rock ballad."

"The Mewman audience, while caught off-guard at first, began to erupt into cheers and applause. It was clear that they loved this change of pace rock ballad."

♪ She's our shooting Star, and she's lighting up the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ♪
"Ruberiot's singing continued on for a few minutes as the crowd continued erupting in cheers."
___

___

Juri: "So, I can call you if I want a rematch?" :V
---
Kamui: "Scathach? But... didn't she..."
---
Zelda: An unexpected, but very appreciated take on what was a terrible song.

-Azura considered making songs with Ruberiot-

-all my other characters were enjoying the show-
---
-YES-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
---

---
-YES-
---
Evangeline: "You can see it that way" :p
---
Cu: "Not really... The woman is fully immortal, she just was here via a Saint Graph like the Magus of Flowers, which means she should still be alive even if that body was gone"
---
Lily: Could it be that... Nothing will go wrong?

Ahim: "It sounds incredible, Star!"

Merlin: "My congratulations, surely Amadeus would be proud!"
---
Marie: "Let's go then~"
---
-They have now returned-
Lapis: Fantastic...
___

"Firing plasma beams to keep her at bay."
___

...We may look unusual to you, but I assure you, we aren't here to do any harm. We merely heard of this location and wished to investigate. My name...is W.D. Gaster. Dr. W.D. Gaster.

A-And I'm Dr. Alphys...Who...Who might you be? I-I-If it's no trouble to ask...
-They see a woman entering, creepy music playing-

Rie Kishibe.jpg

---
-Fate is, fittingly for an elecrtricity user, fast-
---
Woman: "...Lillie..."
-nope :V-
---
Zelda: "It is alright..."
---
Byleth: "Go ahead."
-Time to go for Treasure!-
---
Farore: "You sure?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...How are you alive?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
-YES-
---
---
Cu: "Not really... The woman is fully immortal, she just was here via a Saint Graph like the Magus of Flowers, which means she should still be alive even if that body was gone"
---

---
---
-They have now returned-
Claptrap: It certainly attracted a crowd!
___

"So now they just how to figure out how to restore her body."
___

Mabel: Whoo! Go Star!

Dipper: Aw, man, this rocks!

"Headbanging during the first verse"

Steven: Whoo! That was a fantastic song! Star really knew how to express herself with music. I'm happy for her.

Rhombulus: "Cheering" Yeah! That's my girl!

Moon: What a delightful little ditty! Good job, everyone!

Star: Ohhh yaaaay...It's uh, not over yet.

Moon: "Continues observing the stage, curious"

"Continue the video up to the 2:49 mark."

"The tone of the rock song soon changed into one slower and somber, as the lights on the stage turned green."

♪ Shooting Star shining in the night so bright ♪
♪ She started to attract a pair of envious eyes ♪

♪ The villain rose up from behind the jester's cross
She drove him away, but didn't know what she had lost.

"A much larger puppet that is clearly modeled after Ludo soon rose on the stage, looking much more dark and menacing than the real deal, accompanied by large tombstone props, referencing Star's battle with him at the graveyard. Soon after that, a neon sign of Glossaryck and the family spellbook appeared from the top of the stage. As the song continued and revealed things the Mewmans did not expect, it depicted the Ludo puppet grabbing Glossaryck and the book, and taking them both off stage."

Glossaryck and her book of spells ♪
♪ How could she know Ludo would take 'em for himself? ♪
♪ She confessed to her parents, all full of dread ♪
♪ The king and queen exchanged a look, and this is what they said ♪
♪ This is what they said, this is what they said:

"The Mewmans were all on-board with the song up until Ruberiot sung about how the Queen and King knew about this, which caused an instant shift of attitude from joy and hype to shock and despair. Too giant cutout figures of Queen Moon and King River appeared next, doing a "shush" gesture for the final lines of the second verse, while the actual Queen and King they were modeled after did indeed exchange a nervous look. The High Commission reacted with just as much shock as the Mewman audience, except for Rhombulus since Star told him about the incident and promised to keep it a secret."

♪ We will keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep your silence for you! ♪
♪ From the citizens of Mewni and the High Commission too ♪
♪ To keep the peace, we will play the game ♪
♪ Royal secret from royal shame ♪
♪ Royal secret from royal shame" ♪

"The Mewman people were understandably shocked, but anyone from Chaldea unfamiliar with Ludo and Glossaryck were probably just confused. :V"

"And as the verse ended, Star's mother Moon...didn't look angry. She wasn't mad at her daughter, so much as instead being flabbergasted."
Moon: Star...?

Star: "Nervous and trying not to speak"

Moon: Star!

Star: Well, what did you expect, mom?! I told you I couldn't do some puff peace. I had to do what was right for me. You know how long I've had to bottle this up? How much I've been through lately?! I needed...to be honest. Let it all out. That's all. And changing Song Day into something real...that was my chance to do that...

___

"On a walk"

(Nice day out~)

___

"The other Riders still none the wiser."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They see a woman entering, creepy music playing-

View attachment 262321
---
-Fate is, fittingly for an elecrtricity user, fast-
---
Woman: "...Lillie..."

"
Lapis: I don't like that smirk on her face. She's definitely trouble.
___

"She's firing blasts from her hands, boots, eyes and hair once again to try and throw her off course, before launching so more missiles."
___

That's your name?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
-They have now returned-
___

___

Steven: Whoo! That was a fantastic song! Star really knew how to express herself with music. I'm happy for her.

"The tone of the rock song soon changed into one slower and somber, as the lights on the stage turned green."

"A much larger puppet that is clearly modeled after Ludo soon rose on the stage, looking much more dark and menacing than the real deal, accompanied by large tombstone props, referencing Star's battle with him at the graveyard. Soon after that, a neon sign of Glossaryck and the family spellbook appeared from the top of the stage. As the song continued and revealed things the Mewmans did not expect, it depicted the Ludo puppet grabbing Glossaryck and the book, and taking them both off stage."

"The Mewmans were all on-board with the song up until Ruberiot sung about how the Queen and King knew about this, which caused an instant shift of attitude from joy and hype to shock and despair. Too giant cutout figures of Queen Moon and King River appeared next, doing a "shush" gesture for the final lines of the second verse, while the actual Queen and King they were modeled after did indeed exchange a nervous look. The High Commission reacted with just as much shock as the Mewman audience, except for Rhombulus since Star told him about the incident and promised to keep it a secret."

"The Mewman people were understandably shocked, but anyone from Chaldea unfamiliar with Ludo and Glossaryck were probably just confused. :V"

"And as the verse ended, Star's mother Moon...didn't look angry. She wasn't mad at her daughter, so much as instead being flabbergasted."

Star: Well, what did you expect, mom?! I told you I couldn't do some puff peace. I had to do what was right for me. You know how long I've had to bottle this up? How much I've been through lately?! I needed...to be honest. Let it all out. That's all. And changing Song Day into something real...that was my chance to do that...

___

"On a walk"

(Nice day out~)

___

Juri: -chuckles- "Maybe if you fixed your little childish tantrums, you could actually force me to go all out. Then the real fun would begin~"
---
Kamui: "Oh, I could see my little Kanna be so excited to see her back." -remember how the Lancer was Kanna's teacher? :p-

Palu: "Would she remember us?"
---
Zelda: -embarassed-

-most of my characters are very confused-
---
-IT TRULY IS-
---
-Medusa found it hilarious?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-BOSS FIGHT-
---
-she nods-
---
Byleth: "What do you mean?"
---
Farore: "Sorry for bothering"
---
Ereshkigal: "I am a goddess of the dead, and I can feel for some reason you should be like an undead..."
Lapis: I don't like that smirk on her face. She's definitely trouble.
___

"She's firing blasts from her hands, boots, eyes and hair once again to try and throw her off course, before launching so more missiles."
___

That's your name?
Kiyohime: "Her voice sounds like Palutena. And not in a good way"

Osakabehime: "When did Palutena started to sound this creepy?!"

Tamamo: "She sounds like a harrasser..."
---
-Fate and Nanoha are both quite surprised at how much can she multitask-
---
-The middle-aged woman just nodded as a response-

Lillie: "What are you? And what are you doing here...?"

-Oh, and she's accompanied by what seems like an elderly Alolan Ninetails-
___

___

___

"On a walk"

(Nice day out~)

___

Juri: -chuckles- "Maybe if you fixed your little childish tantrums, you could actually force me to go all out. Then the real fun would begin~"
---
Kamui: "Oh, I could see my little Kanna be so excited to see her back." -remember how the Lancer was Kanna's teacher? :p-

---

---
-IT TRULY IS-
---
Evangeline: "So you really wanna see me at full~?"
---
Cu: "I doubt she would forget us so easily"
---
-Lily was now slamming her head against her chair, she knew she shouldn't have left Star to do it fully on her own-

Medea: "You must be kidding me..."
---
Marie: "It's great to be at times of peace~"
---
-She's containing her laughter-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---

---
-IT TRULY IS-
---
---
---
-Lily was now slamming her head against her chair, she knew she shouldn't have left Star to do it fully on her own-

---
---
Claptrap: (Is that really a good idea?)
___

"She'll also be surprised to see that the hound has a dog of his own now. :p"
___

Mabel: Ouch...

Dipper: "Facepalms" I really hope that verse wasn't Star's idea...

Star: Look, it's over now, so we just gotta move on-

"A sudden guitar chord was played."

Star: Wait, what...?

"It seems there's one more verse in the song, and judging by Star's reaction, even she didn't know about this one...Ruberiot wrote it on his own, without telling a soul."

♪ Royal secret... one last to tell... ♪

"Guitar chord"

♪ ...A princess under truuuuuuue love's spelllll. ♪

"On the stage, the small puppet of Star reappeared, emerging from the right entrance of the stage. On the left side, a second puppet entered... A puppet modeled after Marco, even wearing a prince's crown."

"Star's pupils dilated to a ridiculously small size as she gasped in pure horror at the realization of what was about to happen..."​

___

(Where I used to live, it snowed all the time. The environment was nice, it's suited for Ice-types like me, but it got old after a long time. It was the same old place...every day. All by myself. I'm happy that I've gotten to see so many new places like this~)

___

"So was Patxi."

(I wonder how things are going for Marie. Probably just as well as things have gone here, she'd be back by now otherwise.)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kiyohime: "Her voice sounds like Palutena. And not in a good way"

Osakabehime: "When did Palutena started to sound this creepy?!"

Tamamo: "She sounds like a harrasser..."
---
-Fate and Nanoha are both quite surprised at how much can she multitask-
---
-The middle-aged woman just nodded as a response-

Lillie: "What are you? And what are you doing here...?"

-Oh, and she's accompanied by what seems like an elderly Alolan Ninetails-
Lapis: What's with all these familiar-sounding voices?
___

"It wasn't easy for her to get this good at fighting. It took a lot of training and experience, although being built to defend the Earth probably helps."
___

(Okay, so she's just middle-aged...that's not as rough lol. I gotta be honest, I'm relieved.)

...It's a complicated subject, Lillie, but, we are quite literally monsters. And believe it or not, we've come from another dimension. Something startling happened in our location in that dimension about a year ago, and we've long since dealt with the incident, but...we...I wanted answers. And I've concluded those answers can be found in this dimension...

That Pokemon right there...it looks a lot like an evolution to one we have back home....

(It's nice to see Snowy incorporated here.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
Claptrap: (Is that really a good idea?)
___

"She'll also be surprised to see that the hound has a dog of his own now. :p"
___

Mabel: Ouch...

Dipper: "Facepalms" I really hope that verse wasn't Star's idea...

Star: Look, it's over now, so we just gotta move on-

"A sudden guitar chord was played."

Star: Wait, what...?

"It seems there's one more verse in the song, and judging by Star's reaction, even she didn't know about this one...Ruberiot wrote it on his own, without telling a soul."

♪ Royal secret... one last to tell... ♪

"Guitar chord"

♪ ...A princess under truuuuuuue love's spelllll. ♪

"On the stage, the small puppet of Star reappeared, emerging from the right entrance of the stage. On the left side, a second puppet entered... A puppet modeled after Marco, even wearing a prince's crown."

"Star's pupils dilated to a ridiculously small size as she gasped in pure horror at the realization of what was about to happen..."​
___

(Where I used to live, it snowed all the time. The environment was nice, it's suited for Ice-types like me, but it got old after a long time. It was the same old place...every day. All by myself. I'm happy that I've gotten to see so many new places like this~)

___

"So was Patxi."

(I wonder how things are going for Marie. Probably just as well as things have gone here, she'd be back by now otherwise.)
Juri: "Sounds like fun~" :p
---
Kamui: "We have to find her then."
---
Zelda: "We have to stop this, Lily..."

-they'll be too late if they try, but will they anyway? :V
---
Zwei: -popping out of Ruby's backpack, barking-
---
-thoughts of snek?-

-The good, er, less evil guys win-
---