• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they go to her-
"Only now does Star see them"

"She has an "Oh crap!"-type reaction :p"

Medea: "...Seems something good has happened tfor once..."
---
Elonora: "Yeah, I think those people mentioned can agree..."
Moon: My daughter will be happy to know she's alright. "So is Moon" I'm sure it's a great relief for you, as well.
___

Heh. What a bizarre organization we've all formed.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garon: "You see, Camilla? This denial of yours is your biggest flaw, you're so egocentrical about them you can't face the facts. Corrin and that woman are nothing but enemies now, you have taken a side, one that means the other will perish..."
Camilla: "No! Sakura could help her! Make her part of her family!"

Mikoto: "What was that? The cat ate your tongue? No one has anything to fear of you...You're not a trained warrior, you're a psychopatic child wanting to murder. In fact, why don't you try to kill me?"
Hinoka: -legit hurt- "M-Mother..." :crying:

Shirou: -Gives her a TV remote- "Try that"
-everything was written, so it wasn't as hard :p-

Yukari: "I recommend an Assassin or something along their kin"
Palu: "I was thinking that too."

"Only now does Star see them"

"She has an "Oh crap!"-type reaction :p"
-while the friends laughed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: My daughter will be happy to know she's alright. "So is Moon" I'm sure it's a great relief for you, as well.
___

Heh. What a bizarre organization we've all formed.
Medea: "Eh? Well...I guess, yes...I just don't want to see me do the same mistakes I committed in the past. Not when she has a chance..."
---
Camilla: "No! Sakura could help her! Make her part of her family!"

Hinoka: -legit hurt- "M-Mother..." :crying:

-everything was written, so it wasn't as hard :p-

Palu: "I was thinking that too."
Garon: "Could? Yes. But want?" -He does something uncharacteristically of him: He laughs- "You are blind, Camilla. You're just a an insane child with a fragile mentality that can't accept what's outside of her own world: You think everything will always go along what you desire and react violently if not. Go on, kill me here like you did in that dream, it doesn't changes anything that I said"
---
Mikoto: "What's wrong, my child? Have you finally seen how pathetic you are?"
---
-Then a Mintendo 3SD-
---
Yukari: "There's some Assassins summoned, that ninja, the Gokaigers also have some ninja Ranger Keys"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garon: "Could? Yes. But want?" -He does something uncharacteristically of him: He laughs- "You are blind, Camilla. You're just a an insane child with a fragile mentality that can't accept what's outside of her own world: You think everything will always go along what you desire and react violently if not. Go on, kill me here like you did in that dream, it doesn't changes anything that I said"
-she's clenching her fists-

Mikoto: "What's wrong, my child? Have you finally seen how pathetic you are?"
Hinoka: -bursts into tears- "I... I do..."

-Then a Mintendo 3SD-
-another failure-

Yukari: "There's some Assassins summoned, that ninja, the Gokaigers also have some ninja Ranger Keys"
Palutena: "That could work."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while the friends laughed-
Are we gonna have to play rough with you, or are you gonna play nice and follow us? Your choice. We don't mind either way. "Said with her usual creepy smile the whole time; she'd clearly be happy to fight and injure Star, since killing her isn't an option"

"Star just took a battle stance"

Medea: "Eh? Well...I guess, yes...I just don't want to see me do the same mistakes I committed in the past. Not when she has a chance..."
---
Moon: I understand your own past isn't entirely good. She may.......technically be another, younger version of yourself, but she is still young. And you're in a different timeline. Your history cannot repeat itself precisely now, so you can assure yourself that she won't go through whatever you have. You can guide her to ensure she never even comes close to making a similar mistake, either. And seeing as you've proven yourself a responsible and experienced mentor to my daughter, I can't imagine that you'd be anything but a good influence on Lily, too.

___

Gaster was unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Are we gonna have to play rough with you, or are you gonna play nice and follow us? Your choice. We don't mind either way. "Said with her usual creepy smile the whole time; she'd clearly be happy to fight and injure Star, since killing her isn't an option"

"Star just took a battle stance"
-bad choice?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she's clenching her fists-

Hinoka: -bursts into tears- "I... I do..."

-another failure-

Palutena: "That could work."
Garon: "You can behead or cut all my limbs, nothing changes the fact you are pathetic and an idiot"
---
Mikoto: -Laughs in Marionnette-
---
Shirou: "What were you saying again?" :p
---
Yukari: "When they should be sent then?"
Moon: I understand your own past isn't entirely good. She may.......technically be another, younger version of yourself, but she is still young. And you're in a different timeline. Your history cannot repeat itself precisely now, so you can assure yourself that she won't go through whatever you have. You can guide her to ensure she never even comes close to making a similar mistake, either. And seeing as you've proven yourself a responsible and experienced mentor to my daughter, I can't imagine that you'd be anything but a good influence on Lily, too.

___

Gaster was unreplied.
Medea: "...I have always been watching over her. I can't help but feel somewhat bitterness at seeing what I could have been, what if I didn't become simply a mere puppet to the Gods...Heck, I was made into killing my own borther who I held dear...But I also don't want to see her gleams of hope to vanish. We have argued so many times over perspectives we disagree with, but I don't want anything remotely bad to happen to her..."
---
Eleonora: -Chuckles- "But we have made it work"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: :mad:

-dang-

Azura: "It's... harder than I thought..." :lol:

Palu: "As soon as the Grimm retreats."
Garon: -Laughs in Marionette too- "I was trying to give you fear, but seems I wasn't much needed after all. You will know the true fear when you have to make a choice...Corrin, or that woman? And when that happens and your bubble is bursted..." -Marionette voice- "You can bet I'll be there to consume your stress and fear"
---
Mikoto: "Seems we're done with you here"
---
Shirou: "It was hard for Kamui and Kanna first too, but they adapted to it...At least I'll have to save myself the explanation of it not being magic this time"
---
Yukari; "Good idea.." -Sips- "So, how will you when Irisviel returns?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-bad choice?-
"Most likely :V"

It's more fun to play rough! Good choice. "Chara went for a powerful slash with her Real Knife"

"Whatever is powering Star's green magic, she fired one blast and while Chara didn't appear to be much affected, her knife was rather badly damaged from the spell."

...THAT WAS MY FAVORITE KNIFE.

Medea: "...I have always been watching over her. I can't help but feel somewhat bitterness at seeing what I could have been, what if I didn't become simply a mere puppet to the Gods...Heck, I was made into killing my own brother who I held dear...But I also don't want to see her gleams of hope to vanish. We have argued so many times over perspectives we disagree with, but I don't want anything remotely bad to happen to her..."
---
Eleonora: -Chuckles- "But we have made it work"
Moon: The young ones we care about argue and disagree with us frequently, it's ironic when we were so similar to them at their age. But no matter what, we must continue to be there for them. Even if it's not always clear, they know they need us to be apart of their lives, just as we need them to be apart of ours.

"Minus the fact that Medea was an unwilling servant to the Gods, what she just said to Moon reminded her a lot of herself and her relationship with her daughter"
___

Somehow, someway....and I don't want it to be lost.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: The young ones we care about argue and disagree with us frequently, it's ironic when we were so similar to them at their age. But no matter what, we must continue to be there for them. Even if it's not always clear, they know they need us to be apart of their lives, just as we need them to be apart of ours.

"Minus the fact that Medea was an unwilling servant to the Gods, what she just said to Moon reminded her a lot of herself and her relationship with her daughter"
___

Somehow, someway....and I don't want it to be lost.
Medea: "...Say, Moon, that means you used to be like Star?"
---
Eleonora: "You still have a life going, got to make the best out of it, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garon: -Laughs in Marionette too- "I was trying to give you fear, but seems I wasn't much needed after all. You will know the true fear when you have to make a choice...Corrin, or that woman? And when that happens and your bubble is bursted..." -Marionette voice- "You can bet I'll be there to consume your stress and fear"
OH DANG

Mikoto: "Seems we're done with you here"
-seems like it-

Shirou: "It was hard for Kamui and Kanna first too, but they adapted to it...At least I'll have to save myself the explanation of it not being magic this time"
Azura: "Indeed. I've heard it enough." :chuckle:

Yukari; "Good idea.." -Sips- "So, how will you when Irisviel returns?"
Palu: "I'm not sure..."

"Most likely :V"

It's more fun to play rough! Good choice. "Chara went for a powerful slash with her Real Knife"

"Whatever is powering Star's green magic, she fired one blast and while Chara didn't appear to be much affected, her knife was rather badly damaged from the spell."

...THAT WAS MY FAVORITE KNIFE.
Oh, it's personal now!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "...Say, Moon, that means you used to be like Star?"
---
Eleonora: "You still have a life going, got to make the best out of it, right?"
Moon: ......I, was a lot like her in my youth. Very cheerful and caring, but also unconcerned with the greater issues in life. I was very happy-go-lucky.

___

......I will. Yes, I will.

Oh, it's personal now!
Star: Uh oh.... "Said nonchalantly, once again in the "Oh crap"-type manner :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
OH DANG

-seems like it-

Azura: "Indeed. I've heard it enough." :chuckle:

Palu: "I'm not sure..."
-OH YES-
---
-Mikoto fades from Hinoka's vision in a chuckle-
---
Shirou: "But are you ready for a more technologically advanced life?"

-And losing the chance to use that internet thing to search on music and dancing performances?-
---
Yukari: "Shouldn't you be happy? I thought she was your best friend"
Moon: ......I, was a lot like her in my youth. Very cheerful and caring, but also unconcerned with the greater issues in life. I was very happy-go-lucky.

___

......I will. Yes, will.
Medea: "Let me guess: Tragedy struck, didn't it?"
---
Eleonora: "Good, now time to make maintenance in the Determination Extractor"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-DEN?-

-Mikoto fades from Hinoka's vision in a chuckle-
Hinoka: :sadeyes:

Shirou: "But are you ready for a more technologically advanced life?"

-And losing the chance to use that internet thing to search on music and dancing performances?-
Azura: "Perhaps I could learn some tips on dancing and singing through this... what did you call it again?"

Yukari: "Shouldn't you be happy? I thought she was your best friend"
Palu: "I am. It's just... I've grown a bit attached to her daughter now..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed-

-FRIENDLINESS PELLETS-
Star: Augh! "Runs in a panic"

Medea: "Let me guess: Tragedy struck, didn't it?"
---
Eleonora: "Good, now time to make maintenance in the Determination Extractor"
Moon: "Sighs, very heavily" ......Yes. I'm...... willing to explain, but I have to ask you that you don't tell this to Star yet.

"Seems like she's honestly made a friend in Medea"
___

Agreed. Thank you, Eleonora.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-DEN?-

Hinoka: :sadeyes:

Azura: "Perhaps I could learn some tips on dancing and singing through this... what did you call it again?"

Palu: "I am. It's just... I've grown a bit attached to her daughter now..."
-Camilla shudders upon hearing the voice change?-
---
-She scared nao?-
---
Shirou: "Internet?"
---
Yukari: "Hm, I have noticed" -Sips- "Seems she awoke some maternal side in you that further punctuated into Nursery Rhyme"
Moon: "Sighs, very heavily" ......Yes. I'm...... willing to explain, but I have to ask you that you don't tell this to Star yet.

"Seems like she's honestly made a friend in Medea"
___

Agreed. Thank you, Eleonora.
Medea: "Moon, I promise I won't tell a soul about anything you want me to keep secret..."

-Seems Medea thinks the same-
---
Eleonora: "I just gave you some words, you will bring them meaning"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
STAR VS. SPOILERS AHOY FROM HERE ON OUT

Medea: "Moon, I promise I won't tell a soul about anything you want me to keep secret..."

-Seems Medea thinks the same-
---
Eleonora: "I just gave you some words, you will bring them meaning"
Moon: .....Alright. Star doesn't know it yet, but, she doesn't have a living grandmother on my side of the family. My mother.....she's long gone. I lost her when I was just about Star's age.....

___

"Nods"

Understood. Let's get to work.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Augh! "Runs in a panic"
-they laugh-

-Camilla shudders upon hearing the voice change?-
-yee-

-She scared nao?-
-very-

Shirou: "Internet?"
Azura: "Yes, that."

Yukari: "Hm, I have noticed" -Sips- "Seems she awoke some maternal side in you that further punctuated into Nursery Rhyme"
-in fact, Miyu showed up asking for a hug from Palu-Mama?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: .....Alright. Star doesn't know it yet, but, she doesn't have a living grandmother on my side of the family. My mother.....she's long gone. I lost her when I was just about Star's age.....

___

"Nods"

Understood. Let's get to work.
Medea: "...Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea..."
---
-And that's what they go to-
-yee-

-very-

Azura: "Yes, that."

-in fact, Miyu showed up asking for a hug from Palu-Mama?-
-Both Camilla and Hinoka are now free from the Nightmarionne after being left with trauma, with Sakura finally bringing them back-

@GoldenYuiitusin you cab control Nightmationne's actions again.
---
Shirou: "Then we'll have to get you started, don't you think, Kamui?"
---
-Miyu, Alice and Ana did- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "...Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea..."
---
-And that's what they go to-
Moon: ....It's alright. The pain might not ever vanish, but it gets easier having a loving husband by my side, and a daughter of my own in my life....

"How did it happen, however?"

___

"Indeed!"

You have no chance. No escape. No hope. :evil:
"The next blast Star fired dissolved the g round around Flowey, and he is thus no longer "rooted" in the ground right now, but not doing much harm to the flower himself"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Hinoka was crying-

-Camilla was happy to see Sakura again and hugged her tightly!-

-Kamui nods-

-Ana called her Mama too? :p-
Sakura: "W-What happened?"
---
-How is she feeling?-
---
-On "accident"-
Moon: ....It's alright. The pain might not ever vanish, but it gets easier having a loving husband by my side, and a daughter of my own in my life....

"How did it happen, however?"

___

"Indeed!"
Medea: "May I ask what happened?"
---
-YEE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: “Oh, Sakura, it was horrible!”
—-
-happy to live along with Azura again-
—-
Palu: “Awwwwww~”
Sakura: "Pyrrha...Pyrrha is gone..."
---
-And ready to teach her, right?-
---
Yukari: "Seems you got a bunch of kids to raise" :p
Moon: .....You've already met the monster responsible.

___

A few more adjustments and it should be ready to work with any subject. Including a creature like Flowey.
Medea: "Toffee..."
---
Navi: "Good! Means less headaches"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: “W-What?”
—-
-yee-
—-
Palu: “Indeed.” :chuckle:

-she lets all three of them hug her-
Sakura: "She's gone..." -Sob- "She's truly gone!" -Tears are starting to come out-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Ana: "I want to be a priest of you when I grow up..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sakura: "She's gone..." -Sob- "She's truly gone!" -Tears are starting to come out-
-seeing her be so saddened about Pyrrha's death flipped a switch within Camilla's mind, a decision obviously influenced by her corruption, but still...-

Camilla: Father was right... I can only care for one of them... "Sakura..." -hug is very motherly- "Oh, Sakura... We'll make them pay for hurting you like this." And I choose Sakura.

-Thoughts?-
Kamui: Please don't make her play those awful games...

Ana: "I want to be a priest of you when I grow up..."
Palu: "You... You do?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-seeing her be so saddened about Pyrrha's death flipped a switch within Camilla's mind, a decision obviously influenced by her corruption, but still...-

Camilla: Father was right... I can only care for one of them... "Sakura..." -hug is very motherly- "Oh, Sakura... We'll make them pay for hurting you like this." And I choose Sakura.

Kamui: Please don't make her play those awful games...

Palu: "You... You do?"
Sakura: "Onee-chan..." -Hugs tightly crying, but then sees Hinoka- "Nee-san....What happened to Nee-san?"
---
-Don't worry, he learned his lesson from that one time- :p
---
Ana: "Yes. I'll lose my divinity as I grow up again, so it's not like there's any trouble from it..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sakura hugs her?-

LOL

Palu: "It's so surreal to hear a Medusa say they want to be a priest for me..."
-Eeyup-

Sakura: "I'm so sorry, Nee-sama...."
---
Shirou: "Let's star with cell phones, shall we? They are crucial for communication"
---
Ana: "Is it wrong then...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Top Bottom