• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

"Some incidents throughout time may have happened for a reason..."

Again, you chose really well. I really can't imagine a more fitting Servant for Blake, nor a more fitting Master for Atalanta.
___

"I forgot that last rematch came first lol."
-Indeed, with that said, there's also a teddy bear that hasn't had his position clear in all of this- :p

I think it's the most obvious partnership with a reason so far. Even with Weiss and Rin it took me to had Uni suggest them to realize how much in common they had.
---
-It's quite epic-

-Shovel Warrior tells Black Warrior to stand aside, to which he refuses, but then, it's the Charmer!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, with that said, there's also a teddy bear that hasn't had his position clear in all of this- :p

I think it's the most obvious partnership with a reason so far. Even with Weiss and Rin it took me to had Uni suggest them to realize how much in common they had.
---
-It's quite epic-

-Shovel Warrior tells Black Warrior to stand aside, to which he refuses, but then, it's the Charmer!-
"Dude just needs his original body back, because as it stands, nobody takes him seriously. :V"

I do recall Weiss and Rin formerly having a legitimate rivalry before they decided to set aside their differences and started to actually bond. Star and Medea Lily's contract also made sense, but it made sense only after they had built up a strong friendship. By contrast, Ata and Blake having a partnership made sense from the get-go.

...Gonna admit, having a Pokemon might be another thing Ata and Blake have in common soon. I know what I said after Rockruff, but I keep getting ideas lmao.
___

Lapis: I won't let you stop me! Or the hero character I'm playing!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She has no qualms in admitting she's over 60-

-But she's still a child because yokais are weird- :p
---
Void: "Mikiya's little sister is lucky that she didn't knew she crushed on him a bit then" :p
---
-She says it when when Weiss or Hinoka would be jealous of her size-
-KEK-
---
-Ingrid laughing-

-meanwhile, how is Ran's vacation?-
---
-quality over quantity, I say :V-

-...for Kyu relative to other fairies-

-Sabers and Lancers were doing their best to cut any tentacles that went for them-
---
Abigail: "Can you shut up for a minute?"

-Oui while in cobat, suddenly had the thought of teaching Abigail to not be rude when talking-
---
-The kids decided to all go with the same theme this year, dressing up as all Disney Princesses-

-Bunyan and Alice were the most hyped about it-

Andersen: -Was using the same clothes as Dio Brando in the first part of Jojo- "Whoever dresses up as the Little Mermaid or the Snow Queen better not ruin it"
(That is as hilarious as it is cool. Sans may even put it to use here...eventually.)

"Which is why Armagedroid sent his retractable claws after the Sabers and Lancers as well..."

"Rockruff was having none of it, using Rock Throw to smash some of the claws. No one was stealing any weapons from his trainer."

"All of his inner-defenses so far have failed, but there's still the problem of the reinforced steel door. Meanwhile, he was still sending claws to grab Nora's hammer. One has to stop his appendages before they can actually get any grip on a given weapon, because in the show he was able to tear Jenny's weapons away like they were made of paper"

___

"Abigail was justified in telling this particular villain to shut up, though. :V"

Aquamarine: I do what I must. Topaz, you have an important choice to make.

Topaz: ...
___

...You and Sans must surely get along well.

I guess it depends on what you think of Disney's adaptations of your work. I totally get how you feel. I always go for accuracy when it comes to costumes and cosplays...oh, shoot! I need to go put on mine! "Still in her usual lab coat attire."

"Speaking of the Snow Queen, if Weiss went through with dressing as the lead of Frozen, the Winter went through with using ice-antlers as her costume. :p"
Link: "..." -Stasis rune- "Let's go all out!"

Nora: "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, ROBOT WEAPON!"
---
Kanna: "I hate her so much..."
---
Ingrid: "You think so, Gaster?" :p

Weiss: "Why did I have to put this on, Rin?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That is as hilarious as it is cool. Sans may even put it to use here...eventually.)

"Which is why Armagedroid sent his retractable claws after the Sabers and Lancers as well..."

"Rockruff was having none of it, using Rock Throw to smash some of the claws. No one was stealing any weapons from his trainer."

"All of his inner-defenses so far have failed, but there's still the problem of the reinforced steel door. Meanwhile, he was still sending claws to grab Nora's hammer. One has to stop his appendages before they can actually get any grip on a given weapon, because in the show he was able to tear Jenny's weapons away like they were made of paper"

___

"Abigail was justified in telling this particular villain to shut up, though. :V"

Aquamarine: I do what I must. Topaz, you have an important choice to make.

Topaz: ...
___

...You and Sans must surely get along well.

I guess it depends on what you think of Disney's adaptations of your work. I totally get how you feel. I always go for accuracy when it comes to costumes and cosplays...oh, shoot! I need to go put on mine! "Still in her usual lab coat attire."

"Speaking of the Snow Queen, if Weiss went through with dressing as the lead of Frozen, the Winter went through with using ice-antlers as her costume. :p"

---
---

-Elizabeth went to the rescue to cut those going for Nora-

Elizabeth: "Stay away from my bestie!" -Noble Phantasms were being unleashed-
---
Alice: "Don't listen to her! We won't allow anyone to harm friends!"
---
Andersen: "Tsk, getting my job botchered by the corporation led by an evil mouse... I need a drink"

Rin: "Something about making the kids happy..." -She's dressed as the Snow Queen's sister to go along with the theme-
"Dude just needs his original body back, because as it stands, nobody takes him seriously. :V"

I do recall Weiss and Rin formerly having a legitimate rivalry before they decided to set aside their differences and started to actually bond. Star and Medea Lily's contract also made sense, but it made sense only after they had built up a strong friendship. By contrast, Ata and Blake having a partnership made sense from the get-go.

...Gonna admit, having a Pokemon might be another thing Ata and Blake have in common soon. I know what I said after Rockruff, but I keep getting ideas lmao.
___

Lapis: I won't let you stop me! Or the hero character I'm playing!
-He sighs about it, feeling like a third wheel in this whole thing-

Rin and Weiss at first just did it out of greed, the former because she wanted money from the other, and the latter because she could showoff that her partner was the vessel of a goddess.

So yeah, they were perfect for one another in retrsospective. :p
---
-The Charmer is offering the Black Warrior to work with her, to which he refuses...-

-So she launched a spell at him!-
-KEK-
---
-Ingrid laughing-

-meanwhile, how is Ran's vacation?-
---
-quality over quantity, I say :V-

-...for Kyu relative to other fairies-
Chen: "Now we just have to serve it!"
---
-There was also a time where SHIKI invited Mikiya to a date-

-Guy is pretty chill-

-Ran's decided to first get a massage-
---
Kyu: "To be fair those two compensate with their legs too.

Still wouldn't hurt"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chen: "Now we just have to serve it!"
---
-There was also a time where SHIKI invited Mikiya to a date-

-Guy is pretty chill-

-Ran's decided to first get a massage-
---
Kyu: "To be fair those two compensate with their legs too.

Still wouldn't hurt"
Kanna: "Let's do it!"
---
-which guy? :V-

-it felt soooooo niiiiiiiice... she can see why Yukari requests those so often now-
---
-and your legs? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---

---
---
Andersen: "Tsk, getting my job botchered by the corporation led by an evil mouse... I need a drink"

Rin: "Something about making the kids happy..." -She's dressed as the Snow Queen's sister to go along with the theme-
"Armagedroid keeps going after weapons in specific."

How dare you accuse Armagedroid of being a weapon?! My purpose is noble!

"The door is defenseless aside from being incredibly sturdy."
___

"Topaz is having second thoughts..."
___

"All of my characters from Disney Animated TV shows felt offended for some reason."

"Winter thought the three of them looked good. :p"

us comedians get along well, it's just natural. by the way, Ingrid have ya seen Yukari around here anywhere?

-
-He sighs about it, feeling like a third wheel in this whole thing-

Rin and Weiss at first just did it out of greed, the former because she wanted money from the other, and the latter because she could showoff that her partner was the vessel of a goddess.

So yeah, they were perfect for one another in retrsospective. :p
---
-The Charmer is offering the Black Warrior to work with her, to which he refuses...-

"
"More like a fourth wheel, if we're taking things literally. :p

They certainly did, haha.

___

Lapis: This won't work...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Let's do it!"
---
-which guy? :V-

-it felt soooooo niiiiiiiice... she can see why Yukari requests those so often now-
---
-and your legs? :V-
Chen: "I'll bring the cups!"
---
-SHIKI is Chillki- :V

Ran: So this is the feeling she gets from those...
---
Kyu: "Never said I'm not proud about everything else about me, dude" :V
"More like a fourth wheel, if we're taking things literally. :p

They certainly did, haha.

___

Lapis: This won't work...
-Heshima might be the first to notice as a fellow beast-

Plus, both are quite famous tsunderes on their own, so it's fitting they started as such before they legit became friends. :p
---
-The spell made Black Warrior grow wings!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

___

___

"All of my characters from Disney Animated TV shows felt offended for some reason."

us comedians get along well, it's just natural. by the way, Ingrid have ya seen Yukari around here anywhere?
Nora: "LIZ!" :b:

Jaune: "Noble? What so noble about stealing?"

-Link and Revali shoot volleys of arrows while it is in Stasis-
---
Kanna: "We'll protect you! We've faced worse!"
---
-is disguised as Snake Eyes... yet still won't shut up :V- You take that back RIGHT NOW! That mouse is leagues better than a fox!

Ingrid: "Knowing her, she's likely sleeping at her home. Want me to wake her up?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---
-is disguised as Snake Eyes... yet still won't shut up :V- You take that back RIGHT NOW! That mouse is leagues better than a fox!

Ingrid: "Knowing her, she's likely sleeping at her home. Want me to wake her up?" :p
Elizabeth: "You okay, Nora?"

Jeanne: "Don't you know? You are working for weapons too!"
---
Abigail: "And we don't want to hurt you after helping us either..."
---
-If any Autobot was there, they wouldn't like that costume- :p

Andersen: "You mean the fox they absorbed into themselves?"
-Illya and Abby do what?-
---
LMAO

-indeed it is-
---
Fair enough :V
-They have been waiting in a kotatsu all this time-
---
-Even revealing how the Ryougi clan tends to develop multiple personalities-

Ran: Truth to be told, I've heard of this place quite long before...
---
Kyu: "Why you think my default outfit looks as it is?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---

---
---

Stealing may not be noble, but far less noble is the relentless plague you spread with your weapons! Without them, this planet would be a safe world for all, free of war and murder! And that is why I seek to destroy them, to restore peace to this planet!

He's been reprogrammed. It took Armagedroid several months after he stopped an alien invasion for him to turn on humanity's own weapons, so he might turn against the Decepticons eventually, too, but it will only happen long after he's finished with us, first!

"They can destroy this door!"
___

Topaz: I-I just wanted to help...I don't want to be separated...
___

uhuh, that same mouse owns a fox, now. heheheheheh...oh, and your call, i guess. i just had a question for her. no need to give her a rude awakening.

I get the feeling that she's going to wake her up anyway...

-Heshima might be the first to notice as a fellow beast-

Plus, both are quite famous tsunderes on their own, so it's fitting they started as such before they legit became friends. :p
---
-The spell made Black Warrior grow wings!-
(Something amiss, Orion?)

It all worked out, haha!

___

Lapis: Those wings aren't like mine...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They have been waiting in a kotatsu all this time-
---
-Even revealing how the Ryougi clan tends to develop multiple personalities-

Ran: Truth to be told, I've heard of this place quite long before...
---
Kyu: "Why you think my default outfit looks as it is?" :p
-in or under? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Spilling out secrets like that. Humans never learn, do they?" :p

-but never tried it?-
---
LMAO

---
---

Stealing may not be noble, but far less noble is the relentless plague you spread with your weapons! Without them, this planet would be a safe world for all, free of war and murder! And that is why I seek to destroy them, to restore peace to this planet!

He's been reprogrammed. It took Armagedroid several months after he stopped an alien invasion for him to turn on humanity's own weapons, so he might turn against the Decepticons eventually, too, but it will only happen long after he's finished with us, first!

___

___

uhuh, that same mouse owns a fox, now. heheheheheh...oh, and your call, i guess. i just had a question for her. no need to give her a rude awakening.

Frank: "And what are you using to do that? Weapons, bucko! You're part of your own problem." :smirk:

-THEY WILL!!!-
---
-Sakura and Elise healed anyone who got damage from all of this-
---
Ingrid: "Be right back~" -gone in a flash-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Frank: "And what are you using to do that? Weapons, bucko! You're part of your own problem." :smirk:

-THEY WILL!!!-
---
---
The guy who reprogrammed you transforms into a gun and his leader too!
---
Ana: "Maybe we could bring you somewhere where you can be at peace?"
---
-She would find Yukari in the expected way: Napping-
(Something amiss, Orion?)

It all worked out, haha!

___

Lapis: Those wings aren't like mine...
Orion: "It's nothing, you guys keep at it..."

Indeed. Both are quiet confident and slightly spoiled heiresses too, so they understanding each other was natural.
---
-in or under? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Spilling out secrets like that. Humans never learn, do they?" :p

-but never tried it?-
---
LMAO
-Under- :V
---
Void: "To be fair, he's so average that no one would have believed him anyway" :p

-Nope, she was always focusing on her job-
---
Kyu: "Like that Nohrian, I wonder what the designer was thinking when designing her" :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-THEY WILL!!!-
---
---
---
---
I must fight for the side maintaining the peace!

Reprogrammed or not, this is...oddly out of character for him, Hey, Armagedroid! Remember me?

You were the one who caused my only ever destruction, and you shall now learn what a fool you were to believe you could defeat me!

...He doens't remember the last two times I fought him...Which means he must not remember that he's a weapon, too! Something must've caused some of his memories to get wiped!

"Link and Revali find that there's only one way to go after the door is busted open: down. Which only makes sense given the giant droid's structure..."
___

Topaz: L-Like where...?

Aquamarine: Running away is no solution. They'll find you just like they'll find me.

___

"And wakes her up?"

Orion: "It's nothing, you guys keep at it..."

Indeed. Both are quiet confident and slightly spoiled heiresses too, so they understanding each other was natural.
---
(It doesn't sound like nothing. Your claim doesn't match your tone.)

It just took time for them to become friends. :p

___

Lapis: Last battle with this guy!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Under- :V
---
Void: "To be fair, he's so average that no one would have believed him anyway" :p

-Nope, she was always focusing on her job-
---
Kyu: "Like that Nohrian, I wonder what the designer was thinking when designing her" :V
Kanna: "They fell asleep... So cute." :)
---
Ingrid: "Still, that was a very risky thing to do. Imagine if I shared my secrets." :p

-this vacation is giving her a new mening to the job she'll do?- :p
---
LMAO

---
---

Reprogrammed or not, this is...oddly out of character for him, Hey, Armagedroid! Remember me?

You were the one who caused my only ever destruction, and you shall now learn what a fool you were to believe you could defeat me!

...He doens't remember the last two times I fought him...Which means he must not remember that he's a weapon, too! Something must've caused some of his memories to get wiped!

"Link and Revali find that there's only one way to go after the door is busted open: down. Which only makes sense given the giant droid's structure..."
___

Aquamarine: Running away is no solution. They'll find you just like they'll find me.

___

"And wakes her up?"
Viridi: "We are the side of piece, rustbucket!"
---
Kanna: "And you think you'd be in a safer spot if you can't bring everyone in that list of yours?"
---
-yes, with this-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

"And wakes her up?"
---
Kanna: "And you think you'd be in a safer spot if you can't bring everyone in that list of yours?"
---
-yes, with this-

Robin Hood: -Sees Juri and Shuten- "I'd rather call us the lesser of two evils"
---
Ana: "It's not like they have come for Peridot after all this time, what makes you think they'll just come for you?"
---
Yukari: "AAAAAAAH! NO! YUYUKO DON'T EAT T- Oh? Ah, Ingrid..."
(It doesn't sound like nothing. Your claim doesn't match your tone.)

It just took time for them to become friends. :p

___

Lapis: Last battle with this guy!
Orion: "It's just..." -Sighs- "I don't know what to do, you know what I mean?"

Indeed. And another thing they have in common is that their respective fandoms are obsessed with their legs. :p
---
-Of course, some attacks are like before, but harder to hit because flight-
Kanna: "They fell asleep... So cute." :)
---
Ingrid: "Still, that was a very risky thing to do. Imagine if I shared my secrets." :p

-this vacation is giving her a new mening to the job she'll do?- :p
---
LMAO
Chen: "It's a comfortable kotatsu, I have too at times"
---
Void: "I doubt the common human mind could comprehend nearly a fourth of yours" :p

-Yeah, she'll have to ask Yukari if she can install something like this in their house-
---
Kyu: "Then again, all the girls from that game seem to be designed with different appeals in mind.

No wonder people even waifu'd the avatar" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-yes, with this-

---
Ana: "It's not like they have come for Peridot after all this time, what makes you think they'll just come for you?"
---
Save the snarking for later!

Those who dare to stand against me could not be on the side of peace!
___

Aquamarine: Because no matter what happens, lowly Peridots will always be hardly valued compared to me. Homeworld doesn't have many of us around with how Era 2 has gone.
___

"Even the original Sans finds SAAAAAAAAAAANESSS disturbing. :V"

Orion: "It's just..." -Sighs- "I don't know what to do, you know what I mean?"

Indeed. And another thing they have in common is that their respective fandoms are obsessed with their legs. :p
---
-Of course, some attacks are like before, but harder to hit because flight-
(This concerns the tiny bear form you're stuck with, does it not?)

My guess is that it's because they both have outfits that display them most of the time.

___

Lapis: I can still take this guy down!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(This concerns the tiny bear form you're stuck with, does it not?)

My guess is that it's because they both have outfits that display them most of the time.

___

Lapis: I can still take this guy down!
Orion: "Well... Yes, to be frank..."

That's true. I don't complain, personally.
---
-Oh hey, he now also makes meteors fall-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(And you know of no means to return to your original form?)

The fandoms would've liked the Pink Diamond's Zoo arc in here, then, lmao
___

Lapis: What?! That's new! "Hit"
Orion: "I would have tried to if I knew how"

Especially Weiss being one of them, ahue. Lucky Rin she didn't get that. :p
---
-And the meteors are quite large and remain on the stage-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Orion: "I would have tried to if I knew how"

Especially Weiss being one of them, ahue. Lucky Rin she didn0t get that. :p
---
-And the meteors are quite large and remain on the stage-
(Has anyone ever even tried to offer you help?)

She did during the rescue mission though.
___

Lapis: Aw, seriously?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Has anyone ever even tried to offer you help?)

She did during the rescue mission though.
___

Lapis: Aw, seriously?!
Orion: "Hmmmm, not that I recall"

Maybe they still have thse outfits somewhere. :p
---
-Aw seriously indeed- :V

-Not only that, but if she tries to damage them, they explode, damaging her too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Orion: "Hmmmm, not that I recall"

Maybe they still have thse outfits somewhere. :p
---
-Aw seriously indeed- :V

-Not only that, but if she tries to damage them, they explode, damaging her too-
(There surely exists some method to restore you to your true form.)

Not impossible but I dunno why they'd keep them lol

___

"Lapis is on low health!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chen: "It's a comfortable kotatsu, I have too at times"
---
Void: "I doubt the common human mind could comprehend nearly a fourth f yours" :p

-Yeah, she'll have to ask Yukari if she can install something like this in their house-
---
Kyu: "Then again, all the girls from that game seem to be designed with different appeals in mind.

No wonder people even waifu'd the avatar" :p
Kanna: "Should we wake them up?"
---
Ingrid: "A fourth? How generous." :p

-she totally will... but Ran will be the one giving them, not receiving them :V-
---
LMAO

---
---

___

Aquamarine: Because no matter what happens, lowly Peridots will always be hardly valued compared to me. Homeworld doesn't have many of us around with how Era 2 has gone.
___

Frank: "Nothing wrong with a little snark. Makes the rough times more bearable. Unlike that Galactus wannabe over there." :p
---
Kanna: "Then that means they wouldn't risk breaking you... even if you failed your assignment."
---
-no one like having bad tom :V-

Ingrid: :rotfl: -actually crying over this-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Frank: "Nothing wrong with a little snark. Makes the rough times more bearable. Unlike that Galactus wannabe over there." :p
---
Kanna: "Then that means they wouldn't risk breaking you... even if you failed your assignment."
---

Andersen: "Can you shut up! The birds must not be at peace when they go near you if you're this loud!"
---
Ana: "But you're not the only one, are you?"
---
Yukari: -Yaaaawns- "What is it now? It's time to prank Zelretch?"
(There surely exists some method to restore you to your true form.)

Not impossible but I dunno why they'd keep them lol

___

"Lapis is on low health!"
Orion: "Yeah, but what?"

To chill on days where there's nothing to do? :V
---
-About to die-
Kanna: "Should we wake them up?"
---
Ingrid: "A fourth? How generous." :p

-she totally will... but Ran will be the one giving them, not receiving them :V-
---
LMAO
Chen: "Why not?" :3
---
Void: "You would have said that no matter what quantity I say" :p

-A hoist by own petard, huh?- :V
---
Kyu: "that sword boy got lucky" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

Andersen: "Can you shut up! The birds must not be at peace when they go near you if you're this loud!"
---
---
Yukari: -Yaaaawns- "What is it now? It's time to prank Zelretch¡"
"Armagedroid ignored their complaints as he activated his wheels again, advancing towards the group."

"How's Link and Revali's progress?"
___

Aquamarine: There are others, but a Diamond doesn't ignore any one of her single most high-ranking Gem-type.
___

This is true.

Especially for anyone named Jerry.

"Nope, no pranks. This instead concerns Sans, and also Halloween. :p"

Orion: "Yeah, but what?"

To chill on days where there's nothing to do? :V
---
-About to die-
(I'm afraid I can't answer that.)

I guess that works lmao

___

"She struggles to avoid getting hit and is able to land some more blows to her rival."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chen: "Why not?" :3
---
Void: "You would have said that no matter what quantity I say" :p

-A hoist by own petard, huh?- :V
---
Kyu: "that sword boy got lucky" :p
Kanna: "Alright then." -wakes up Abby-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough. Likewise for your own mind." :p

-yep :V-
---
kek

-anyway, anything else in her life worth nothing?-

---
---
Yukari: -Yaaaawns- "What is it now? It's time to prank Zelretch¡"
"Armagedroid ignored their complaints as he activated his wheels again, advancing towards the group."

___

Aquamarine: There are others, but a Diamond doesn't ignore any one of her single most high-ranking Gem-type.
___

This is true.

-they're venturing down the body of the droid-
---
Kanna: "Then it would be best for you to leave then."
---
Ingrid: "Well, I can't say no to tricking that old bloodsucker, but that will come later. For now, a certain skeleton is looking for you.

And yes, this is why I picked that "song" to wake you up." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I'm afraid I can't answer that.)

I guess that works lmao

___

"She struggles to avoid getting hit and is able to land some more blows to her rival."
Orion: "Yeah, that's what I supposed..." -Sighs-

Speaking of, does Winter like Rin enough to see her almost like a second Trainer? :p
---
-She is at 2 HP-

___

___

This is true.

---
---
Ingrid: "Well, I can't say no to tricking that old bloodsucker, but that will come later. For now, a certain skeleton is looking for you.

-Berserkers and Grimlock trying to ravage his outsides-
---
-The others look at Kanna-

Kiara: "Little one, are you sure that's a good idea?"
---
Yukari: "Oh, it's because of that one time"
Kanna: "Alright then." -wakes up Abby-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough. Likewise for your own mind." :p

-yep :V-
---
kek

-anyway, anything else in her life worth nothing?-
-Who wakes up with a yawn-
---
Void: "Being Akasha can be quite boring at times" :p

-For now, the poor kitsune enjoys the massage, not knowing the future-
---
Kyu: "By the way, why is your sister not answering my calls?"

Venus: "She must be busy..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

---
"The damage they is simply able to repair itself..."

"Link and Revali are greeted with more doors."

"Also even larger buzzsaws that emerge at surprising times, trying to eliminate the threat before it gets too far."
___

Aquamarine: Very well... I'll leave.
___

"Correct, Yukari! :p"

Orion: "Yeah, that's what I supposed..." -Sighs-

Speaking of, does Winter like Rin enough to see her almost like a second Trainer? :p
---
-She is at 2 HP-
(I regret that I can't offer further advice.)

(Not necessarily a second trainer, but Winter does like Rin plenty, seeing her as a caretaker, and a good one at that, especially after she looked after her when Weiss was absent.)

___

"Can she win this first attempt?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Who wakes up with a yawn-
---
Void: "Being Akasha can be quite boring at times" :p

-For now, the poor kitsune enjoys the massage, not knowing the future-
---
Kyu: "By the way, why is your sister not answering my calls?"

Venus: "She must be busy..."
Kanna: "Abby-chan?"
---
Ingrid: "I can understand the feeling."

-kek :V-
---
-on a mission or something?-

---

---

"Also even larger buzzsaws that emerge at surprising times, trying to eliminate the threat before it gets too far."
___

___

Link: "This is annoying..." -dodging them-

Revali: "For once, I agree with you." -being a graceful birb-
---
Kanna: "And *never* come back." :glare:
---
Ingrid: "Will you actually bother showing up or...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I regret that I can't offer further advice.)

(Not necessarily a second trainer, but Winter does like Rin plenty, seeing her as a caretaker, and a good one at that, especially after she looked after her when Weiss was absent.)

___

"Can she win this first attempt?!"
-All Orion can do is swing his very small club...-

Welp, that's good enough for me. :p
---
-A part of her doesn't believes so, but...-

___

___

---
---
-Bumblebee is sneaking inside the large bot-
---
Ana: "Or else..."
---
Yukari: "Just let me get a costume, perhaps a succubus or a witch?" :p
Kanna: "Abby-chan?"
---
Ingrid: "I can understand the feeling."

-kek :V-
---
-on a mission or something?-
Abigail: "Ah? Y-Yes...?"
---
Void: "It's why walking amongst mortals makes things fun"

-Smiling to herself-
---
Venus: "I think she said something about an invasion..."

Kyu: "Ouch"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-
---
---
"They have to wonder, how many doors will they have to get through?!"

"Oh, yeah, he was still moving forward, threatening to crush anyone caught under his wheels."
___

"Aquamarine begrudgingly leaves..."

"...But not before retrieving her wand, which no one on the battlefield had noticed due to the skirmish with the much larger and active thread known only as Armagedroid."

___

"Gotta partake in the spooky holiday spirit!"

-All Orion can do is swing his very small club...-

Welp, that's good enough for me. :p
---
-A part of her doesn't believes so, but...-
"And all this happened just because Artemis decided to follow him without permission..."

(Any friend of Weiss is a friend of Winter, as far as the Vulpix is concerned, but she's particularly fond of Rin for looking after her that one time and also for spoiling her with treats and such .:p)
___

Lapis: Come on, I'm so close to beating him!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "Ah? Y-Yes...?"
---
Void: "It's why walking amongst mortals makes things fun"

-Smiling to herself-
---
Venus: "I think she said something about an invasion..."

Kyu: "Ouch"
Kanna: "How was the kotatsu?" :p
---
Ingrid: "Agreed." :p

-thoughts?-
---
-yep-

---
---

"Oh, yeah, he was still moving forward, threatening to crush anyone caught under his wheels."
___

"...But not before retrieving her wand, which no one on the battlefield had noticed due to the skirmish with the much larger and active thread known only as Armagedroid."

___

-my characters are moving the heck away-
---
-oh no!-
---
Ingrid: "I'm sure both of these are already taken." :p

-by Iri and Kamui, respectively :p-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And all this happened just because Artemis decided to follow him without permission..."

(Any friend of Weiss is a friend of Winter, as far as the Vulpix is concerned, but she's particularly fond of Rin for looking after her that one time and also for spoiling her with treats and such .:p)
___

Lapis: Come on, I'm so close to beating him!
-Yeah, him being the Archer meant to be summoned, but she then botchered it-

Being with Weis almost all the time surely contributes. :p
---
-Determination! It's allowing her to get closer to win!-

___

___

---
-oh no!-
---

-Bumblebee is reminded of the insides of Unicron right now...-
---
-And that no one bothered to get after having cornered her before...-
---
Yukari: "Darn, then I shall go as something incredibly annoying" :p

-Opens her closet to reveal a version of Ingrid attire in her size-
Kanna: "How was the kotatsu?" :p
---
Ingrid: "Agreed." :p

-thoughts?-
---
-yep-
Abigail: "So comfortable... I see why your family has one"
---
Void: "What their limited lifespan can bring them to do is fascinating"

Ran: Aaaah~ I haven't had something like this in a hundred years~
---
Kyu: "Then it's better I remain here and don't risk my skin"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "So comfortable... I see why your family has one"
---
Void: "What their limited lifespan can bring them to do is fascinating"

Ran: Aaaah~ I haven't had something like this in a hundred years~
---
Kyu: "Then it's better I remain here and don't risk my skin"
-while Chen wakes up Illya-
---
Ingrid: "That, I can agree on."
---
-though Venus would be willing to temporarily grant Kyu her powers if she genuinely wishes to help...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-while Chen wakes up Illya-
---
Ingrid: "That, I can agree on."
---
-though Venus would be willing to temporarily grant Kyu her powers if she genuinely wishes to help...-
Chen: "Illyasviel, hey Illyasviel!"

Illya: -Sleeping still-
---
Void: "I guess some of the others have a similar thinking"
---
Venus: "You know, I could give you everything back for a bit if you helped"

Kyu: "Wait, really?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-oh no!-
---

-Bumblebee is reminded of the insides of Unicron right now...-
---
---

"His entire interior is a battleground, filled to the every last square foot of the interior is guarded by a lethal automated security system..."

"The Crystal Gems fuse into Alexandrite to try and slow him down."

"Armagedroid is still much larger than the fusion, so it doesn't completely stop him, only slow him down a little..."
___

"So Aquamarine swoops in using her wings to retrieve the wand before escaping altogether."

"Did anyone notice her?"
___

"That burn, though. :p"

-Yeah, him being the Archer meant to be summoned, but she then botchered it-

Being with Weis almost all the time surely contributes. :p
---
-Determination! It's allowing her to get closer to win!-
"What are his thoughts on Artemis nowadays, taking that into consideration?"

It definitely does. :p

___

"AND SHE WON."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bumblebee is reminded of the insides of Unicron right now...-
---
---

"His entire interior is a battleground, filled to the every last square foot of the interior is guarded by a lethal automated security system..."

"The Crystal Gems fuse into Alexandrite to try and slow him down."

"Armagedroid is still much larger than the fusion, so it doesn't completely stop him, only slow him down a little..."
___

"So Aquamarine swoops in using her wings to retrieve the wand before escaping altogether."

"Did anyone notice her?"
___

"That burn, though. :p"
-poor him...-
---
-no, the Decepticon attack mattered more right now-
---
Ingrid: "I hate you so much right now..."

Illya: "A-Aaah...?"
---
Void: "Of course, she's a pretty obvious one" :p
---