• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was hoping to be more active today, but alas.

Reminder, I'll only be able to resume activity again by next Thursday or possibly Friday. After that I don't expect any need for multi-day breaks for a long time to come.

When the chance is available, I'll put no doubt on it. :p
---
Artemis: "It was... Even though my father was a jerk, when he was born, my grandfather tried to eat him!"
---
-And he changed his attack pattern entirely!-
Perfect, haha.
___

(...Quite... a messed up family history, I'll be perfectly honest...But at least you turned out just fine.)
___

Lapis: "Didn't expect this and was hit more than a few times."

Queen Medusa: "You fool!" -lets Armagedroid's tentacles pull her towards him to unleash a very powerful uppercut-

Nora: "YOU'RE SUPER MEGA AWESOME, JIGGLYPUFF!"
---
-spear goes deeper-

Kanna: "I guess I don't have to feel bad for doing this. It's probably nothing to you..."

-Elise was starting to get scared of Kanna too, clinging with the Hoshidan for safety-
---
Dun-King of Sans? Really? Had to end it with a pun, huh? :V
-Followed by Omega shooting a powerful Energon beam from his claw to his chest-

Elizabeth: "When did you learn that? It was incredible!"
---
Ana: "You Gems don't die when stabbed, right? Only your bodies disappear while your Gemstones and recover to have your bodies back... But the pain felt is legit, isn't it?"

Illya: "Girls, you're scaring us..."

Jack: "Guys, over here!"
---
-Perhaps he should bring it up to Yukari next time they see her, which is definitely gonna be soon-
(Thanks, ladies! I learned how to do that a long time ago, but it takes a..."Huff" lot of energy out of me...I probably won't be using it again any time soon...I just wasn't going to stand for that big mean machine to steal your stuff, Lizzy!)

"This uppercut sends him flying into the air and slices up his chest and head, but he still lands without much issue."

Even without weapons, you threaten Armagedroid...That must mean YOU are weapons! You too, must be DESTROYED!

"One of Aramgedroid's tentacles grabbed Jigglypuff with the aim of throwing her into his incinerator."

PUUUUUUUUFF!
___

Aquamarine: "Visibly nervous, sweating and stuttering a bit, but nonetheless trying to maintain her composure, her arrogance showing through even now" Ergh...Y-Yes, that's right...Go ahead and run me through. I'm sure your terrified sisters or whatever would just love to witness you do that.

"They pick her up by the shoulders and help carry her out of there."

"They help the Plant move too if she needs it."

___

"Sans will definitely mention it the next time he sees Yukari. Which will hopefully be soon."

aw, c'mon now, it's my nature to tell jokes. you gotta admit, i'm skeleton of fun.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Followed by Omega shooting a powerful Energon beam from his claw to his chest-

Elizabeth: "When did you learn that? It was incredible!"
---
Ana: "You Gems don't die when stabbed, right? Only your bodies disappear while your Gemstones and recover to have your bodies back... But the pain felt is legit, isn't it?"

Illya: "Girls, you're scaring us..."

Jack: "Guys, over here!"
---
-Perhaps he should bring it up to Yukari next time they see her, which is definitely gonna be soon-
(Thanks, ladies! I learned how to do that a long time ago, but it takes a..."Huff" lot of energy out of me...I probably won't be using it again any time soon...I just wasn't going to stand for that big mean machine to steal your stuff, Lizzy!)

"This uppercut sends him flying into the air and slices up his chest and head, but he still lands without much issue."

Even without weapons, you threaten Armagedroid...That must mean YOU are weapons! You too, must be DESTROYED!

"One of Aramgedroid's tentacles grabbed Jigglypuff with the aim of throwing her into his incinerator."

PUUUUUUUUFF!
___

Aquamarine: "Visibly nervous, sweating and stuttering a bit, but nonetheless trying to maintain her composure, her arrogance showing through even now" Ergh...Y-Yes, that's right...Go ahead and run me through. I'm sure your terrified sisters or whatever would just love to witness you do that.

___

"Sans will definitely mention it the next time he sees Yukari. Which will hopefully be soon."

aw, c'mon now, it's my nature to tell jokes. you gotta admit, i'm skeleton of fun.
Nora: "Puff..."

Queendusa: "Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to wipe me out, bucket head." -sends beams and Underworld soldiers at him-
---
Kanna: "And keeping you around will just give you more opportunities to mess with them, won't it?" :glare:

-if her Mother was near, she'd get absolutely worried of what Kanna's doing, worried she might fall under her rage... even if Kanna's probably right-
---
-hopefully- :p

... A'ight, that one tickled my funny bone. :grin:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "Perhaps we could have some tea with them one day?"
Yukari: "I see it as a possibility, yes"
-they happily do-
---
Ingrid: "Seems commonplace for a gacha-type system." :p
---
-yes, Venus-

-the answer is yes-
-To Illya, it looked just like any Japanese home... Which makes sense with Gensokyo being there. And for Kanna, it looks like any Hoshidan home-
---
Void: "You probably know well, your company has made a number of them" :p
---
Venus: "...Now I see why she has so much fun with it"
Perfect, haha.
___

(...Quite... a messed up family history, I'll be perfectly honest...But at least you turned out just fine.)
___

Lapis: "Didn't expect this and was hit more than a few times."
Likely right after this. :p
---
Artemis: "...Um, yeah...Just fine, heheheh...Heh..." :lol:
---
-Seems that when he changes hats, he changes attacks-

PUUUUUUUUFF!
___

___

Queendusa: "Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to wipe me out, bucket head." -sends beams and Underworld soldiers at him-
---
Kanna: "And keeping you around will just give you more opportunities to mess with them, won't it?" :glare:

-if her Mother was near, she'd get absolutely worried of what Kanna's doing, worried she might fall under her rage... even if Kanna's probably right-
---

Elizabeth: "Aww, Jiggly..." -Hugs- "You are the best Pokémon one could ask for~" -Then Jiggly was picked by tentacle- "Huh? WAIT!"

-Grimlock and Berserkers were trying to climb Armagedroid to beat his insides-
---
Ana: "I wonder how long it takes for this poofing process to happen with you..."

-The Plant needed it and was thankful bto the frogs-
---
-Ahue-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "I see it as a possibility, yes"
Ingrid: "That would likely be an interesting time."

-To Illya, it looked just like any Japanese home... Which makes sense with Gensokyo being there. And for Kanna, it looks like any Hoshidan home-
---
Void: "You probably know well, your company has made a number of them" :p
---
Venus: "...Now I see why she has so much fun with it"
Kanna: "This might sound crazy, but this reminds me of my own world."
---
Ingrid: -giggling-
---
Kyu: :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "That would likely be an interesting time."
Yukari: "Good, what flavor of tea, by the way?"
Kanna: "This might sound crazy, but this reminds me of my own world."
---
Ingrid: -giggling-
---
Kyu: :glare:
Illya: "I'm not surprised, that Hoshido kingdom is way too much like Japan..."

Chen: "We are in Japan" :p
---
Void: "Though of course, we both know which gacha is more succesful here" :V
---
Kyu: -Sighs- "Just how long do I have to endure this torture?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Good, what flavor of tea, by the way?"

Illya: "I'm not surprised, that Hoshido kingdom is way too much like Japan..."

Chen: "We are in Japan" :p
---
Void: "Though of course, we both know which gacha is more succesful here" :V
---
Kyu: -Sighs- "Just how long do I have to endure this torture?!"
Ingrid: "Surprise me~" :p
---
Kanna: "Oh, that makes sense now."
---
Ingrid: "Because I'm not in Capcom's to bait the whales." :V
---
Venus: "Until I say so."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "Surprise me~" :p
Yukari: So I'll put coffee to her instead. :p
Kanna: "Oh, that makes sense now."
---
Ingrid: "Because I'm not in Capcom's to bait the whales." :V
---
Venus: "Until I say so."
Illya: "It's so nice to be in my homeland~ W-Well, an alternate version of my homeland..."
---
Void: "Are you sure you're not talking of the Ruler of Makai or that one Chinese Interpol agent?" :p
---
Kyu: "Hey, I could hear you now!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: So I'll put coffee to her instead. :p

Illya: "It's so nice to be in my homeland~ W-Well, an alternate version of my homeland...2
---
Void: "Are you sure you're not talking of the Ruler of Makai or that one Chinese Interpol agent?" :p
---
Kyu: "Hey, I could hear you now!"
-she wouldn't mind and it would definitely be surprising :V-
---
Kanna: "I feel familiar with it already."
---
"They'd bait everyone, but me? I'd totally have some overpowered skills that make me essential in the meta." :p
---
Venus: "I know."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I-I can post...!

I CAN FIGHT!

(Seriously though, I've been heavy busy with renovation work. I'm super sorry for my long absence... It's really late here at the moment, so I can't make a complete post right now. I'll reply to what will help move the main arc along and finish everything else later.)

---

---

Elizabeth: "Aww, Jiggly..." -Hugs- "You are the best Pokémon one could ask for~" -Then Jiggly was picked by tentacle- "Huh? WAIT!"

---
Ana: "I wonder how long it takes for this poofing process to happen with you..."

---
-Ahue-
"The panicked puff is begging for help."

"Armagedroid kept putting up that blasted energy shield to block attacks..."

"He also tried to ward the Berserkers off with his tentacles."
___

Aquamarine: "Visibly nervous" And what will you do after that? I'm one of Blue Diamond's most valued Gems. Surely you don't expect them to send reinforcements in light of my would-be long absence...

"They ain't so bad, no?"
___

now, see? that's another good one you just made, yourself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

Aquamarine: "Visibly nervous" And what will you do after that? I'm one of Blue Diamond's most valued Gems. Surely you don't expect them to send reinforcements in light of my would-be long absence...

"They ain't so bad, no?"
___

---

---
-Ahue-
Nora: "I'm gonna need some lightning to strike me..."

Phosphora: "Say no more~!"

-Link got off of Revali and was paragliding towards the droid-

-Revali shot volleys of arrows in the meantime-

-Queen Medusa was also doing a mix of strong melee attacks and summoning various mooks-
---
Elise: "Y-You're really scaring us!"

Sakura: "But... Kanna's not wrong either. Letting the gem go might not stop her..."
---
Wouldn't be a good entertainer if I didn't have some jokes, would I? :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she wouldn't mind and it would definitely be surprising :V-
---
Kanna: "I feel familiar with it already."
---
"They'd bait everyone, but me? I'd totally have some overpowered skills that make me essential in the meta." :p
---
Venus: "I know."
Yukari: "Well, thank you for letting me know" :V
---
Chen: "Sit down, I'll make you guys some tea!"
---
Void: "I dunno, have you seen how I ranked in my game's tier list?"
---
Kyu: -Aqua pout-

___

"They ain't so bad, no?"
___

-Queen Medusa was also doing a mix of strong melee attacks and summoning various mooks-
---

Sakura: "But... Kanna's not wrong either. Letting the gem go might not stop her..."
---
-Elizabeth sprouted her dragon wings and flied towards the puff-

-Various people were at Armegedroid's bottom attacking his wheel feet and legs, while Omega kept attacking and the Gokaigers joined the fray again-
---
Ana: "What makes you think you're so valuable? For all we know, they wouldn't bther anymore after seeing you're not returning..."

-The Plant is warming up to them-
---
-I wish I could threw someone with humor there-

BB: "I am aware of the 4th wall enough" :p

Monika: "And so am I" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Likely right after this. :p
---
Artemis: "...Um, yeah...Just fine, heheheh...Heh..." :lol:
---
-Seems that when he changes hats, he changes attacks-

-
Perfect! :p
___

"Memories of messing up a part of Ata's life?"
___

Lapis: Odd gimmick, but it's easy to understand in the context of a video game.

---

---

-Various people were at Armegedroid's bottom attacking his wheel feet and legs, while Omega kept attacking and the Gokaigers joined the fray again-
---
Ana: "What makes you think you're so valuable? For all we know, they wouldn't bther anymore after seeing you're not returning..."

---

"Armagedroid tried to take every weapon the Gokaigers had equipped, sending tentacle after tentacle and claw after claw at them. His shield kept blocking virtually every projectile fired at him..."

Steven: Ugh, he's got a shield, too, and it's huge!

"Jigglypuff was about to be thrown in the incinerator!"

Don't let him see where you are! "Said to Link."

"Anyone who made it to Armagedroid's head without being entirely stealthy about it would be greeted with an electric forcefield that would severally shock them on the spot."
___

Aquamarine: And what if they do bother? Homeworld's had it's fair share of enemies across thousands of galaxies. If the Diamonds areconvinced you're a threat, you will be crushed. The whole lot of you.

(Family's gotta stick together, right?)
___

you're a really comic-al character, Wade. And good to see, folks. can't have moments like this often, i only know about the fourth wall when KoP thinks it'll be funny, after all.

I on the other hand, ALWAYS know about the fourth wall! Oh, by the way, are you all ready to be scared? TO DEATH?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Well, thank you for letting me know" :V
---
Chen: "Sit down, I'll make you guys some tea!"
---
Void: "I dunno, have you seen how I ranked in my game's tier list?"
---
Kyu: -Aqua pout-
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "Oh, I can help!"
---
Ingrid: "I never cared." :V
---
LMAO

---

---

"Armagedroid tried to take every weapon the Gokaigers had equipped, sending tentacle after tentacle and claw after claw at them. His shield kept blocking virtually every projectile fired at him..."

"Anyone who made it to Armagedroid's head without being entirely stealthy about it would be greeted with an electric forcefield that would severally shock them on the spot."
___

Aquamarine: And what if they do bother? Homeworld's had it's fair share of enemies across thousands of galaxies. If the Diamonds areconvinced you're a threat, you will be crushed. The whole lot of you.

___

you're a really comic-al character, Wade. And good to see, folks. can't have moments like this often, i only know about the fourth wall when KoP thinks it'll be funny, after all.

I on the other hand, ALWAYS know about the fourth wall! Oh, by the way, are you all ready to be scared? TO DEATH?!
-Nora gets thunder strikes on her from Phosphora, then they catapults herself by smashing her hammer on the ground-

Link: "Totally have the wrong outfit for that then..." -barbarian :V-
---
Kanna: "... Alright, you get to live... But I'm not letting go!"
---
Only one problem with that, Evil Gandalf.

I can't die. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Nora gets thunder strikes on her from Phosphora, then they catapults herself by smashing her hammer on the ground-

---
---

-Heracles is in pain, but is going through by determination-

-Elizabeth grabbed Jiggly, alas, she wasn't strong enough, and was being pulled along-
---
Ana: "That doesn't means you can't be a prisoner..."

-The Plant nodded...-
---
BB: "My, my, it's the irritating one" :V
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "Oh, I can help!"
---
Ingrid: "I never cared." :V
---
LMAO
-And now I want some Capuccino- :p
---
Chen: "Oh, come then!"
---
Void: "Oh well, still would remain more succesful" :V
---
Venus: "I'm sorry Kyu, but I let you do as you please for so long"

Kyu: "At least you're not priving me from my hobbies, I guess..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And now I want some Capuccino- :p
---
Chen: "Oh, come then!"
---
Void: "Oh well, still would remain more succesful" :V
---
Venus: "I'm sorry Kyu, but I let you do as you please for so long"

Kyu: "At least you're not priving me from my hobbies, I guess..."
-Make it yourself :V-
---
-she does-
---
Ingrid: :glare:
---
-she's not that cruel :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Make it yourself :V-
---
-she does-
---
Ingrid: :glare:
---
-she's not that cruel :V-
-Maybe I will- :V
---
-Even the kitchen and stove looks like something from Hoshido, there being no electricity-
---
Void: "Facts are facts. Not sorry" :p
---
Venus: "I am not stripping away who you are... But hoping it's changed for the better"

-Kyu grumbles-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe I will- :V
---
-Even the kitchen and stove looks like something from Hoshido, there being no electricity-
---
Void: "Facts are facts. Not sorry" :p
---
Venus: "I am not stripping away who you are... But hoping it's changed for the better"

-Kyu grumbles-
KEK
---
-everything works with magic?-
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'll just leave you alone then." :p
---
-annoyed Kyu?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---

-Heracles is in pain, but is going through by determination-

-Elizabeth grabbed Jiggly, alas, she wasn't strong enough, and was being pulled along-
---
Ana: "That doesn't means you can't be a prisoner..."

-The Plant nodded...-
---
BB: "My, my, it's the irritating one" :V
"Armagedroid tried to swat both Heracles and Nora away."

"Jenny tried to save both Liz and Jigglypuff. All it did was stop the tentacle enough to turn it into a tug-o-war rather than fully save from it."

Darn it...! "Uses a buzzsaw form one of her arms to save the tentacle off, freeing them...at the cost of Armagedroid using another tentacle to tear that buzzsaw off."
___

"And Aquamarine is unarmed, not to mention that Topaz has turned against her...So she's effectively trapped."

(You can thank us later, we gotta get you both away from that thing!) "Referring to Armagedroid."
___

I'm just here to start some Halloween festivities! Sheesh. Everybody's a critic...

-Remember the reason she's part lion?- :p
---
-Indeed, gotta get used to it-
"Becuase of Artemis punishing her? Yeah :V"

___

Lapis: Come on, how many attack-styles does this guy have?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

---
---

"Jenny tried to save both Liz and Jigglypuff. All it did was stop the tentacle enough to turn it into a tug-o-war rather than fully save from it."

Darn it...! "Uses a buzzsaw form one of her arms to save the tentacle off, freeing them...at the cost of Armagedroid using another tentacle to tear that buzzsaw off."
___

"And Aquamarine is unarmed, not to mention that Topaz has turned against her...So she's effectively trapped."

(You can thank us later, we gotta get you both away from that thing!) "Referring to Armagedroid."
___

I'm just here to start some Halloween festivities! Sheesh. Everybody's a critic...
Elizabeth: "I won't let Jiggly go!"

-Heracles dud his fingers into him to resist-
---
Ana: "Smart girl" :smirk:
---
Monika: "At least not nostalgic ones" :p
KEK
---
-everything works with magic?-
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'll just leave you alone then." :p
---
-annoyed Kyu?-
-But yeah, coffee tea it will be- :p
---
-Not really, it's a rather a mundane kitchen, surprisingly for someone of such great power as Yukari-
---
Void: "In your mind?" :p
---
Kyu: "Are you here jut to scold me now anyway?"

Venus: "I had to make sure you're being obedient"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

---
---
Link: -gliding to where the eye is, shooting it with a bomb arrow befor getting in-
---
Kanna: "And you aren't excatly in an advantageous situation either."
---
The real party's gonna begin once we kick your sorry ass, Merengue!

-But yeah, coffee tea it will be- :p
---
-Not really, it's a rather a mundane kitchen, surprisingly for someone of such great power as Yukari-
---
Void: "In your mind?" :p
---
Kyu: "Are you here jut to scold me now anyway?"

Venus: "I had to make sure you're being obedient"
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "Huh... This looks simple."
---
Ingrid: "Oh... right. You know where the door is, don't you?"

-she too comfy to leave? :V-
---
-indeed :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
Link: -gliding to where the eye is, shooting it with a bomb arrow befor getting in-
---
---
The real party's gonna begin once we kick your sorry ***, Merengue!
Aaaaaaagh! "In pain from the bomb arrow destroying his eye, the smoking explosion of which block the remaining sight he had with his other eye."

"Armagedroid dug a few of his own massive fingers into Heracles afterwards."

"Jenny's buzzsaw, although torn off, was still able to save Elizabeth and her Pokemon."
___

Topaz: These people are really nice, and they care about each other so much...We can't hurt them!

Aquamarine: That's the problem with you fusions. You always get so sentimental...

Specter: You're in no position to banter.

Connie: You all did great taking her down! "Had to spend most of her time warding off the Dalek-based attack drones."

___

SO YOU BELIEVE, DEADPOOL! Mark my words, your demise will come, it will come for ALL of you! And it will appear in the form of pure HORROR! BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

...Anyway, I'm starting my spooky surprise event soon. Tell the others, to BE PREPARED! But don't tell them what's going to happen or that it will be my doing, that will totally ruin the suspense! And my fun.

___

Unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aaaaaaagh! "In pain from the bomb arrow destroying his eye, the smoking explosion of which block the remaining sight he had with his other eye."

"Jenny's buzzsaw, although torn off, was still able to save Elizabeth and her Pokemon."
___

Topaz: These people are really nice, and they care about each other so much...We can't hurt them!

Aquamarine: That's the problem with you fusions. You always get so sentimental...

Connie: You all did great taking her down! "Had to spend most of her time warding off the Dalek-based attack drones."

___

SO YOU BELIEVE, DEADPOOL! Mark my words, your demise will come, it will come for ALL of you! And it will appear in the form of pure HORROR! BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

...Anyway, I'm starting my spooky surprise event soon. Tell the others, to BE PREPARED! But don't tell them what's going to happen or that it will be my doing, that will totally ruin the suspense! And my fun.
Link: Gotcha! -can he get in?-

Nora: -tries to hit him with her hammer, enhanced by the lightning Phosphora struck her with-
---
Kanna: "What's wrong with being sentimental?"
---
Gonna redo last year's things because the two brain cells in your head can't come up with new stuff, won't it?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

-Yeah, it's that- :p
---
-By now she has memorized them!-
-KEK-
---
Kanna: "Huh... This looks simple."
---
Ingrid: "Oh... right. You know where the door is, don't you?"

-she too comfy to leave? :V-
---
-indeed :v-
-Now I wonder how that would taste, just water with some coffee in it?- :p
---
Chen: "You think? I'm used to it"
---
Void: "It's too comfy to leave now, plus we aren't finished yet" :p
---
Kyu: "Well, it feels more like I'm being stalked"

Venus: "You are the last person with any right to proclaim against that"
---
---
The real party's gonna begin once we kick your sorry ***, Merengue!

___

___

Elizabeth: "Jiggly, we're safe!"

-The Greek demigod groaned in pain, but after losing one of his lives to the POKE, this is nothing-
---
Ana: "Can you please free my sister now?"

Mary: -Still in Topaz-
---
BB: "Okay, let's see what it's gonna be" :p

Monika: "Oh right, we also have to disguise that one demon in that magical girl outfit! Our roleplayer forgot that last year!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now I wonder how that would taste, just water with some coffee in it?- :p
---
Chen: "You think? I'm used to it"
---
Void: "It's too comfy to leave now, plus we aren't finished yet" :p
---
Kyu: "Well, it feels more like I'm being stalked"

Venus: "You are the last person with any right to proclaim against that"
Ingrid: "This isn't tea..."
---
Kanna: "I don't mind it. I just... expected something more."
---
Ingrid: "What else could possibly be on your mind?"
---
LMAO

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "This isn't tea..."
---
Kanna: "I don't mind it. I just... expected something more."
---
Ingrid: "What else could possibly be on your mind?"
---
LMAO
Yukari: :laugh:
---
Chen: "Oh well, come here!"
---
Void: "Why don't try to still watch?" :p
---
Kyu: "It's not like I can do much now, geez... At least I'm trying to make some income"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: :laugh:
---
Chen: "Oh well, come here!"
---
Void: "Why don't try to still watch?" :p
---
Kyu: "It's not like I can do much now, geez... At least I'm trying to make some income"
Ingrid: "But it's still pretty good~" -drinks more-
---
-she does!-
---
Ingrid: "Sure, why not?" :p
---
-and Venus proud of that?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: Gotcha! -can he get in?-

Nora: -tries to hit him with her hammer, enhanced by the lightning Phosphora struck her with-
---
Kanna: "What's wrong with being sentimental?"
---
Gonna redo last year's things because the two brain cells in your head can't come up with new stuff, won't it?

-The Greek demigod groaned in pain, but after losing one of his lives to the POKE, this is nothing-
---

---

Monika: "Oh right, we also have to disguise that one demon in that magical girl outfit! Our roleplayer forgot that last year!"
"The Puff was much relieved and hugged her trainer."

"Link successfully got in!"

Who dares enter Armagedroid's head?! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

"His roaring voice alone was enough to cause a small earthquake, and was way more than enough to knock Link, who's inside the robot himself, off-balance."

"Meanwhile, as the smoke cleared up, he continued attacking Heracles, and simply sent two pairs of claws to latch onto Nora's hammer."
___

Aquamarine: Sentimentality has no place in our ranks.

"Mary was released earlier already, but Erika wasn't."

Topaz: I can totally let her go!

Aquamarine: But should you, now? "Still trying to manipulate her way out of this."

___

What?! No way! Evil wizards such as and including myself have much more dignity and creativity than you think, you Deathstroke-wannabe! And I'll prove it to you! I'll show you, I'll show you ALL! And, huh? What's this about a demon disguise?

-Yeah, it's that- :p
---
-By now she has memorized them!-

"
(Hmm, yes, there was that mistake...)

"Considering how protective Heshima is of Atalanta, one would think he might hold that against Artemis, but his most recent conversations with the Goddess have made it clear that he does not. Not at all, in fact."
___

"And is using her memorization to win!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "But it's still pretty good~" -drinks more-
---
-she does!-
---
Ingrid: "Sure, why not?" :p
---
-and Venus proud of that?-
KEK
---
-Stove that uses charcoal-
---
-They sit back and watch the screen again-
---
Venus: "It's a step forwards, keep on it"

Kyu; "Yeah, yeah..."
(Hmm, yes, there was that mistake...)

"Considering how protective Heshima is of Atalanta, one would think he might hold that against Artemis, but his most recent conversations with the Goddess have made it clear that he does not. Not at all, in fact."
___

"And is using her memorization to win!"
Artemis: "I was too angered at that moment to really think of what to do..."
---
-The chat is hyped!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

"His roaring voice alone was enough to cause a small earthquake, and was way more than enough to knock Link, who's inside the robot himself, off-balance."

"Meanwhile, as the smoke cleared up, he continued attacking Heracles, and simply sent two pairs of claws to latch onto Nora's hammer."
___

Aquamarine: But should you, now? "Still trying to manipulate her way out of this."

___

What?! No way! Evil wizards such as and including myself have much more dignity and creativity than you think, you Deathstroke-wannabe! And I'll prove it to you! I'll show you, I'll show you ALL! And, huh? What's this about a demon disguise?
-NORA STRIKES WITH HAMMER! IT VERY STRONG BECAUSE SEMBLANCE!-

-Link fell, but got back up; he may be over a century old, but he's nowhere close to being frail :V-
---
Kanna: "You're in no position to set yourself in an advantage." :glare:
---
Deathstroke-wannabe? Oh, I'm so going to ****ing kill you for that!

KEK
---
-Stove that uses charcoal-
---
-They sit back and watch the screen again-
---
Venus: "It's a step forwards, keep on it"

Kyu; "Yeah, yeah..."
-Yukari's reaction?-
---
-Kanna helping-
---
-more memories?-
---
-will she?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Link fell, but got back up; he may be over a century old, but he's nowhere close to being frail :V-
---
---
-Heracles grabbed the tentacles and ripped them off!-
---
-I thought Erika was the one released earlier but okay-

Ana: "So shut up before we scratch that Gem
---
BB: "Oh, a demon is gonna become more magical, that's what's gonna happen" :p
(You acted irrationally in the heat of the moment. It was a big mistake, but an honest one.)

___

"She won!"
Artemis: "I ruined what remained of her life because of it..."
---
-Yukari's reaction?-
---
-Kanna helping-
---
-more memories?-
---
-will she?-
Yukari: "Oh, that's what you think?"
---
-Not so different from when in
---
-Indeed, this Mikiya man tries a lot to be closer to Shiki-
---
Kyu: But how the heck am I going to be able to do that? Ugh...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---

---
"The tentacles Heracles destroyed regrew in about five seconds."

"The claws were destroyed as well, thanks to Nora's hammer, but again, it didn't take them long to regenerate."

"Link was immediately greeted with more laser bullets than he can count, all being fired from mounted turrets encased in the walls and ceiling."
___

"Nope, it was Mary:"

"Aquamarine had Mary released at least, as she did not think of her as being necessary for leverage anymore."

"The Topaz was still silent."
"
Aquamarine: What if the Diamonds themselves were to find out that you had a hand in this, Topaz?
___

I invite you to try...TODAY! "Evil laughter"

And...Okay. I'll see the "magical" stuff then, I suppose. Whatever that's all about. SEE YOU SOON! Meras-mo!

"Teleports away."

Arteis: "I ruined what remained of her life because of it..."
---

(Until she was reincarnated as a Servant, at least. And considering the moment you just shared? I don't think you have any reason to worry anymore.)
___

Lapis: Yes! That was one of my best fights yet! "Dorky laugh"

___

Been wondering, should Sieg be introduced as one of Star's teachers at some point?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Until she was reincarnated as a Servant, at least. And considering the moment you just shared? I don't think you have any reason to worry anymore.)
___

Lapis: Yes! That was one of my best fights yet! "Dorky laugh"

___

Been wondering, should Sieg be introduced as one of Star's teachers at some point?
Artemis: "I know, I've been trying to repair our relationship ever since our summoning! Glad it had worked"
---
-More people are starting to waifu her as a result- :V
---
Probably not. The thing about him is that lorewise, he is in the Caster class not because he is good at magecraft, rather because he's a homunculus with exceptionally great magic potential.

Also that he wasn't directly summoned from the Throne of Heroes, but he's technically a separate body he made for himself to better speak to the protag (as he became a giant dragon at the end of his series, and remains like that when found in his event), so he's more like an artificial Servant who is even suprised he fell under that class.

So if anything, Star should be studying along him. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "I know, I've been trying to repair our relationship ever since our summoning! Glad it had worked"
---
-More people are starting to waifu her as a result- :V
---
Probably not. The thing about him is that lorewise, he is in the Caster class not because he is good at magecraft, rather because he's a homunculus with exceptionally great magic potential.

Also that he wasn't directly summoned from the Throne of Heroes, but he's technically a separate body he made for himself to better speak to the protag (as he became a giant dragon at the end of his series, and remains like that when found in his event), so he's more like an artificial Servant who is even suprised he fell under that class.

So if anything, Star should be studying along him. :p
(You can either run from the past, or learn from it. I think you know which of those choices you took.)
___

"Good thing Lapis is oblivious. :V"
___

...Okay, yeah, that's more than fair enough, lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Oh, that's what you think?"
---
-Not so different from when in
---
-Indeed, this Mikiya man tries a lot to be closer to Shiki-
---
Kyu: But how the heck am I going to be able to do that? Ugh...
Ingrid: "Indeed." :3
---
in what? :V
---
Ingrid: "I have to admit, his perseverance is almost inspiring... Almost." :p
---
-THINK!!!-

---

---

"The claws were destroyed as well, thanks to Nora's hammer, but again, it didn't take them long to regenerate."

"Link was immediately greeted with more laser bullets than he can count, all being fired from mounted turrets encased in the walls and ceiling."
___

-if they fired at the same time, Link had no fear, taking out his shield and attempting to reflect them all at once with a shield bash-

(This can be done in some spots in BotW and it feels AWESOME!!!!)
---
-but is she freed?-
---
Oh great,,,

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Aquamarine: What if the Diamonds themselves were to find out that you had a hand in this, Topaz?
___

I invite you to try...TODAY! "Evil laughter"

And...Okay. I'll see the "magical" stuff then, I suppose. Whatever that's all about. SEE YOU SOON! Meras-mo!

"Teleports away."
-if they fired at the same time, Link had no fear, taking out his shield and attempting to reflect them all at once with a shield bash-

---
-but is she freed?-
---
Oh great,,,
-Plus if WoL is of any indication, that shield is stronger than a goddess's barrier-

Jeanne: "We need to destroy its core!"

Martha: "Or if possible turn him off!"
---
-Erika is freed!-

Ana: "We'll think of what to do"
---
BB: "Now time for this" -Holding a magical girl costume that is too small for her-
(You can either run from the past, or learn from it. I think you know which of those choices you took.)
___

"Good thing Lapis is oblivious. :V"
___

...Okay, yeah, that's more than fair enough, lol.
Artemis: "I'm the Goddess of Hunt! Being daring kinda comes with it" :p
---
-Indeed, else, she might never do these again-
---
...Actually yeah, now I wanna make him an apprentice too. :p
Ingrid: "Indeed." :3
---
in what? :V
---
Ingrid: "I have to admit, his perseverance is almost inspiring... Almost." :p
---
-THINK!!!-
-Now I'll make myself coffee too- :p
---
-From when in Hoshido, I mean-
---
Void: "My other personality found it good enough. You can guess her standards" :p
---
Kyu: Can't do some of my usual scamming...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now I'll make myself coffee too- :p
---
-From when in Hoshido, I mean-
---
Void: "My other personality found it good enough. You can guess her standards" :p
---
Kyu: Can't do some of my usual scamming...
LMAO
---
-true-

Kanna: -gets used to the kitchen's stuff quickly-
---
Ingrid: "She has those?" :p
---
-... how about scamming in different ways? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I

---
-but is she freed?-
---
Oh great,,,
-Plus if WoL is of any indication, that shield is stronger than a goddess's barrier-

Jeanne: "We need to destroy its core!"

Martha: "Or if possible turn him off!"
---
-Erika is freed!-

Ana: "We'll think of what to do"
---
BB: "Now time for this" -Holding a magical girl costume that is too small for her-
"The lasers do not fire at the same time, and the turrets do not cease firing after the first shot. Buzzsaws attached to basic mechanical arms also emerge from the ceiling, stretching out to try and cut Link while the turrets still open fire upon him."

Go for the core, but be careful! It's a lethal high-tech dungeon in there!

"While continuing to claw at Heracles, Armagedroid sent nearly all of his tentacles and claws out, trying to take Team RWBY's weapons as well as whatever weapons the Gokaigers were currently wielding."
___

"Erika is indeed freed as Topaz briefly unfuses before returning to normal."

"Aquamarine's remarks were gradually making the Topaz nervous, however..."
___

"Let's say Halloween stuff took place a different time from the Decepticons attack :p"

-
Artemis: "I'm the Goddess of Hunt! Being daring kinda comes with it" :p
---
-Indeed, else, she might never do these again-
---
...Actually yeah, now I wanna make him an apprentice too. :p
"He chuckled."
___

"She'd escape to the moon. :V"
___

Go ahead, then. :p

Top Bottom