• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: -Sigh of relief- "Thankfully, else it would feel disastrous..."
---
-There is a chance... She could awaken in her some day...-
Rook: "I guess..."
---
-how?-

Steven: That's what we always do!

What are these devices, Frank?
___

"While Aquamarine was busy trying to locate other Chaldeas: they heard someone else crying; tears were streaming down Topaz's face..."
___

"They're dealing with one alien invasion right now in the form of the Decepticons, who have already proven themselves to be extremely dangerous. A Gem invasion is the last thing they need right now..."
Medusa: "Many look more improvised than usual..."
---
Miyu/Erika: "Huh?" -They both lookedd up-
---
-Yeah, though who knows how high those chances are?-
Frank: "Just stuff I came up with. When you have to survive on your own, your wits are your best friend.""
---
-Kanna was too sad to notice Topaz-

Harleen: Kiara! Look!
---
-but the Gem and Deceptions would be potential threats to each other, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That is often the case with Pokemon, including the Luxray line...)

___

"For now, she fights Mole Warrior!"
Atalanta: "A drastical chance over stages..."
---
-He's not really difficult in comparison-
Rook: "I guess..."
---
-how?-
Ran: "By the way, Rook-dono..."
---
-That's a good question... Maybe she could communicate via telepathy?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medusa: "Many look more improvised than usual..."
---
Miyu/Erika: "Huh?" -They both looked up-
---
-Yeah, though who knows how high those chances are?-
Frank: "Just stuff I came up with. When you have to survive on your own, your wits are your best friend.""
---

---
Just like in zombie movies...! O-Oh, they are all fully functional for their intended purposes, though, right?
___

Topaz: "Speaking for the first time, revealing herself to have a surprisingly gentle voice" I-It's so beautiful how you care for each other..."Sniffle" I'm so sorry...I don't know what Topaz would do if she didn't have Topaz...

"Referring to her two fusion components."
___

"They could be, but introducing both factions to one and other and starting a war between the two of them could just lead to even bigger problems..."

Atalanta: "A drastical chance over stages..."
---
-He's not really difficult in comparison-
(Not quite as significant as the changes Moana or Mr. Fish went through, but yes...) "Sighs of relief, since at least now they're done gushing over the cuteness of his young Shinx stage."

___

Lapis: This isn't that bad either.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---

---
Just like in zombie movies...! O-Oh, they are all fully functional for their intended purposes, though, right?
___

Topaz: "Speaking for the first time, revealing herself to have a surprisingly gentle voice" I-It's so beautiful that how you care for each other..."Sniffle" I'm so sorry...I don't know what Topaz would do if she didn't have Topaz...

___

"They could be, but introducing both factions to one and other and starting a war between the two of them could just lead to even bigger problems..."
Amakusa: "Pretty sure he must know what they do"
---
Kiara: "The ones that form... They love each other, right?"
---
-Then again, the Decepticons are much weaker in numbers in comparison, ever since they were defeated in War and exiled to another planet-
(Not quite as significant as the changes Moana or Mr. Fish went through, but yes...) "Sighs of relief, since at least now they're done gushing over the cuteness of his young Shinx stage."

___

Lapis: This isn't that bad either.
Artemis: "That's true, those two resemble nothing on the pair of fish that they used to be"
---
-Nope, so for the first time since King Warrior, she doesn't dies to the boss-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "That's true, those two resemble nothing on the pair of fish that they used to be"
---
-Nope, so for the first time since King Warrior, she doesn't dies to the boss-
"Heshima by comparison has always borne close similarities to a lion in each stage."

___

Lapis: Hey, this has to mean I'm getting better at this game!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Heshima by comparison has always borne close similarities to a lion in each stage."

___

Lapis: Hey, this has to mean I'm getting better at this game!
Artemis: "You on the contrary have always been like a lion! Roar!"
---
-Quite so, makes sense for how long she's been playing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I certainly have...Hmm.)
___

"Unlike a lot of players who kept dying a lot throughout most of the game...like myself.
Artemis: "Now I wonder what other kinds of Pokémon have something similar to that! There could be literal thousands!"
---
-Yeah,,, I can feel that too honestly-

-Either way, area cleared-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Now I wonder what other kinds of Pokémon have something similar to that! There could be literal thousands!"
---
-Yeah,,, I can feel that too honestly-

-Either way, area cleared-
(Over 800 species, and thousands of more are certainly out there, with more being undiscovered than not.)
___

"It's a tough game lol"

Lapis: "Completely expecting the minigame to start once again."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Over 800 species, and thousands of more are certainly out there, with more being undiscovered than not.)
___

"It's a tough game lol"

Lapis: "Completely expecting the minigame to start once again."
Artemis: "I suppose it's really like animals! All over the place, many still not sighted yet!"
---
-Retro era throwback, so it had to be hue-

-Yep, it does, always with more enemies than last-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "I suppose it's really like animals! All over the place, many still not sighted yet!"
---
-Retro era throwback, so it had to be hue-

-Yep, it does, always with more enemies than last-
(Quite...)

"That ordeal was embarrassing for him indeed, but hey ,at least he has confirmation that they would've taken him in no matter what evolution he was in. :p Not like he doubted that they would've to begin with, but still."

___

"Naturally lol"

Lapis: The minigame is getting harder, but I can do this!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Quite...)

"That ordeal was embarrassing for him indeed, but hey ,at least he has confirmation that they would've taken him in no matter what evolution he was in. :p Not like he doubted that they would've to begin with, but still."

___

"Naturally lol"

Lapis: The minigame is getting harder, but I can do this!
Atalanta: "It's incredible how much you can change yet resemble your previous forms, did you always knew electric attacks?"
---
-And she manages to! Adjusting to it beforehand!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "By the way, Rook-dono..."
---
-That's a good question... Maybe she could communicate via telepathy?-
Rook: "Yes?"
---
-Void is omnipotent, so why not? :V-

___

Topaz: "Speaking for the first time, revealing herself to have a surprisingly gentle voice" I-It's so beautiful that how you care for each other..."Sniffle" I'm so sorry...I don't know what Topaz would do if she didn't have Topaz...

___

---
---
-Then again, the Decepticons are much weaker in numbers in comparison, ever since they were defeated in War and exiled to another planet-
Frank: -to Marco Polo!- "Kid, you could make a zombie franchise out of my life... but yeah, what you see is basically what you get."
---
Kiara: "Like sisters, perhaps?"
---
-overall, it's a big gamble to have brought the Gem there-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Frank: -to Marco Polo!- "Kid, you could make a zombie franchise out of my life... but yeah, what you see is basically what you get."
---
---
That orange text was Alphys talking, but eh, let's say Marco asked a similar question anyway lol.

Marco: Then all this stuff looks great!

That's perfect!

___

"Not like Gems know what the word "sister" means, but it will turn out that yes, that's pretty much what their relationship is."

Topaz: ...Yes. "Sniffle" We care about each other, too...But I've never really said it...I've always wanted to tell me how I'm helping me through this, but there's always someone between us!

Specter: ...Do you mean that literally, or...?

Topaz: It's awful, they're always sending me on these miserable missions. I'm always pretending I'm fine with it. "Sniffles again" I have to pretend I'm fine. But you two...You're so open and honest about this...You've been worried sick about each other since you realized what happened, and neither of you ever tried to hide it... Never..."Sniffles again, as she's now wiping the tears off her face, ceasing her crying and recollecting herself." I'm sorry about this, I'm just following orders like I'm supposed to. But now...I wanna help you guys. What can I do?

___

"Still, the Decepticons have caught Chaldea off guard at several points, and while the mooks are just small time, their elites have proven immensely dangerous, giving them some of their toughest fights they've had in a long time, not to mention the numerous traps they've successfully sprung on them, the utterly horrendous experiments Shockwave has performed on lifeforms here, or the various Autobot corpses Gaster and Wheeljack discovered and deduced as their work...They're still a very much real threat."

"The full powers of Gems are unknown, but it is clear that, if nothing else, they have vastly superior numbers compared to the Decepticons. And at least it's not like the two factions would consider forming an alliance. After all, they both think themselves the supreme beings, easily. Although, they do also share a severe condescension and disdain towards organic life, especially human beings...and neither the Decepticons nor the Gems are organic themselves..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Not always. I had to learn as I grew through time and experience.)

___

Lapis: Great! Now what?
Atalanta: "So they're not innate, huh? Must be learned over time..."
---
-Now another section of the overworld map is revealed!-
Rook: "Yes?"
---
-Void is omnipotent, so why not? :V-
Ran: "I wanted to ask, why are you trying to up my self-steem?"
---
-She's not anymore, Shiki's Saint Graph seriously weakened and thus, if awoken, Void wouldn't be nearly as powerful as she once was-

-Still a powerful Servant due to the Mystic Eyes of Dead Perception and embodying the root, but at most, just a bit stronger than the average Saber-
---
---
That orange text was Alphys talking, but eh, let's say Marco asked a similar question anyway lol.

That's perfect!

___

"Not like Gems know what the word "sister" means, but it will turn out that yes, that's pretty much what their relationship is."

Topaz: ...Yes. "Sniffle" We care about each other, too...But I've never really said it...I've always wanted to tell me how I'm helping me through this, but there's always someone between us!

Topaz: It's awful, they're always sending me on these miserable missions. I'm always pretending I'm fine with it. "Sniffles again" I have to pretend I'm fine. But you two...You're so open and honest about this...You've been worried sick about each other since you realized what happened, and neither of you ever tried to hide it... Never..."Sniffles again, as she's now wiping the tears off her face, ceasing her crying and recollecting herself." I'm sorry about this, I'm just following orders like I'm supposed to. But now...I wanna help you guys. What can I do?

___

"Still, the Decepticons have caught Chaldea off guard at several points, and while the mooks are just small time, their elites have proven immensely dangerous, giving them some of their toughest fights they've had in a long time, not to mention the numerous traps they've successfully sprung on them, the utterly horrendous experiments Shockwave has performed on lifeforms here, or the various Autobot corpses Gaster and Wheeljack discovered and deduced as their work...They're still a very much real threat."

"The full powers of Gems are unknown, but it is clear that, if nothing else, they have vastly superior numbers compared to the Decepticons. And at least it's not like the two factions would consider forming an alliance. After all, they both think themselves the supreme beings, easily. Although, they do also share a severe condescension and disdain towards organic life, especially human beings...and neither the Decepticons nor the Gems are organic themselves..."
Martha: "If you've everything ready, then it's time for us to return to get to Megatron"
---
Kiara: "There, there..." -Pats her- "I'm sure there's something you can do to assist us..."

da Vinci: "Hmmm... It's not like you can simply give us Erika without giving your superior an excuse, and at our current state, we can't do anything to her so long she keeps that wand"
---
-Yeah... It can't spell a good thing for them to enter a war...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

That's perfect!

___

___

Martha: "If you've everything ready, then it's time for us to return to get to Megatron"
---
Kiara: "There, there..." -Pats her- "I'm sure there's something you can do to assist us..."

da Vinci: "Hmmm... It's not like you can simply give us Erika without giving your superior an excuse, and at our current state, we can't do anything to her so long she keeps that wand"
---
-some of the stuff looks rather... gore-y though, but hey, there's a lightsaber there!-
---
// I laughed at Specter's reply lmao

Harleen: "Maybe tell us how to beat that wand?"
---
Ingrid: "... Let's hope their gamble works because otherwise, we might need to actually lift our fingers for these foes." :V

Ran: "I wanted to ask, why are you trying to up my self-steem?"
---
-She's not anymore, Shiki's Saint Graph seriously weakened and thus, if awoken, Void wouldn't be nearly as powerful as she once was-

-Still a powerful Servant due to the Mystic Eyes of Dead Perception and embodying the root, but at most, just a bit stronger than the average Saber-
Rook: "You didn't look like a very happy chair." :smirk:
---
-being the Void and embodiment of the Root would still theoritically makes her omnipotent-

-problem is that the host, Shiki, has been weakened to the point where it can't handle Void's full power... which is basically what you said lol-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rook: "You didn't look like a very happy chair." :smirk:
---
-being the Void and embodiment of the Root would still theoritically makes her omnipotent-

-problem is that the host, Shiki, has been weakened to the point where it can't handle Void's full power... which is basically what you said lol-
Ran: "..." :nervous: "I-It's still my job to follow orders"
---
-Indeed, basically, her Saint Graph is too weak to handle her power-

-So yeah, as I said-

-What Ingrid thinks?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rook: "Doesn't mean you should literally let yourself be stepped on."
---
Ingrid: I wonder if I could meet her true form instead...
Ran: "I was sitted on, not stepped on..." -Barely different- :V
---
-Or at least, communicate with her inside Shiki's mind...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
-some of the stuff looks rather... gore-y though, but hey, there's a lightsaber there!-
---
// I laughed at Specter's reply lmao

Harleen: "Maybe tell us how to beat that wand?"
---
Ingrid: "... Let's hope their gamble works because otherwise, we might need to actually lift our fingers for these foes." :V
Marco: ...That's awesome.

"Also geeking out."

Looks like you've survived by making use of any and every last material you had available.
___

"Topaz was grateful for Kiara's reassurance."

Topaz: It's not easy. That device has no weakness. Your best chance would be to stay out of her sight and try to attack her from a distance. You'll need something very powerful. Or maybe some type of grappling device to steal it? Aquamarines don't poof easily.
___

"All in all, Chaldea's got it rough right now."

"At least they got to enjoy a vacation for a good few months before this all happened."

Atalanta: "So they're not innate, huh? Must be learned over time..."
---
-Now another section of the overworld map is revealed!-
(As most beings do...Hm, I was so innocent back then.)

___

Lapis: Cool! What are these next levels?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "Well... Maybe?" :lol: "Wait, no! N-Not in the slightest..."
---
-Perhaps even now?-
Rook: Did Yukari made her to be a masochist?
---
-she is!!!-

"Also geeking out."

Looks like you've survived by making use of any and every last material you had available.
___

Topaz: It's not easy. That device has no weakness. Your best chance would be to stay out of her sight and try to attack her from a distance. You'll need something very powerful. Or maybe some type of grappling device to steal it? Aquamarines don't poof easily.
___

"At least they got to enjoy a vacation for a good few months before this all happened."
Frank: "If I didn't, I'd be a dead man right now."
---
Kanna: -looks at Kuro-
---
-I guess that's true-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will go to lunch in soon.
Rook: Did Yukari made her to be a masochist?
---
-she is!!!-
-Not really, she seems to just have a severe case of lacking self-confidence and needing approval-
---
Shiki: Hm? What is this?
(As most beings do...Hm, I was so innocent back then.)

___

Lapis: Cool! What are these next levels?
Atalanta: "We all start with no knowledge, after all..."
---
-A flying airship? And an ice-level!-

"Also geeking out."

___

___

---
---
-I guess that's true-
Amakusa: "There's a reason why he's one of our fighters despite being relatively normal" :p

Jeanne: "He did help beat a cosmic entity once before after all"
---
Kuro: "...What?"

Illya: ""You could distract her with projectiles"
---
-Indeed, they should be able to overcome this...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-I guess that's true-
Amakusa: "There's a reason why he's one of our fighters despite being relatively normal" :p

---

---
Marco: Any chance I could borrow some of this stuff? "Also a relatively normal human :p"
___

Topaz: Either poof her with something powerful, or aim precisely at the weapon to knock it out of her hands. If you don't aim just right, then she could catch everyone with it.
___

"No problems!"

Atalanta: "We all start with no knowledge, after all..."
---
-A flying airship? And an ice-level!-
(Wild Pokemon are sure to learn naturally anyway, but my trainer aided me in learning the majority of the moves I know now.)

___

Lapis: Let's do the ice level first. The airship seems more like endgame stuff for the narrative...
___

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not really, she seems to just have a severe case of lacking self-confidence and needing approval-
---
Shiki: Hm? What is this?
Rook: "What do you think of yourself?"
---
Ingrid: Sorry, wrong Skiki :V

---

---
Marco: Any chance I could borrow some of this stuff? "Also a relatively normal human :p"
___

Topaz: Either poof her with something powerful, or aim precisely at the weapon to knock it out of her hands. If you don't aim just right, then she could catch everyone with it.
___

"No problems!"
Frank: "I mostly kept Galactus distracted, honestly. Haggar and Mr. Wright did most of the work. And no, not borrowing. That stuff is dangerous!"

Palu: "Still, it's impressive you had to courage to do it..."
---
Kanna: "You're an Archer, Kuro. That job is made for you."
---
-yep-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Wild Pokemon are sure to learn naturally anyway, but my trainer aided me in learning the majority of the moves I know now.)

___

Lapis: Let's do the ice level first. The airship seems more like endgame stuff for the narrative...
___
Atalanta: "You haven't spoken too much of that person, come to think of... But you told me he became more self-absorbed, if I recall"
--
-Very true-
-Before that though, there's another battle against Shovel Warrior's rival!-
___

___

"No problems!"
Frank: "I mostly kept Galactus distracted, honestly. Haggar and Mr. Wright did most of the work. And no, not borrowing. That stuff is dangerous!"

---
---
-yep-
Amakusa: "Agreed, at this point, I'm confident we'll be able to succeed"

Jeanne: "Likewise, we're closer to Megatron and defeating him..."
---
Kuro: "I guess you guys are right... Oh well, I'll try it"
---
-Yeah, so no need to worry...-
Rook: "What do you think of yourself?"
---
Ingrid: Sorry, wrong Skiki :V
Ran: "Myself? I believe I should be a loyal servant"
---
Shiki: Oh. You are trying to get to her, aren't you?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "You haven't spoken too much of that person, come to think of... But you told me he became more self-absorbed, if I recall"
--
-Very true-
-Before that though, there's another battle against Shovel Warrior's rival!-
(Once he made a name for himself, he left society behind to train alone. Two thoughts clouded his mind from then on. One cloud rained power. The other rained victory. All that mattered to him was getting stronger. The bonds he once shared with his team, like myself, no longer mattered to him.)

(The way I've envisioned it, the trainer basically ended up doing something similar to what Red did in Gen II, isolating himself from the public, his family, and focusing entirely on training and battling in some remote wild location. Except in this case the isolation only brought out the worst in the trainer, turning him into a stone cold, emotionless blood knight who was cruel and ruthless in battle, and distanced himself from his own Pokemon.)

___

"Lapis did not expect this!"

---
---
-yep-

---
---
Marco: Aw man...

It still takes a crazy bravery and a true sense of heroism to go into a battle with crazy high stakes like that!
___

Topaz: Be ready. She could come back any time...

Connie: We'll be ready.

"And indeed Aquamarine has located more of the Chaldeans."

Aquamarine: This is perfect! We'll have them cornered!
___

And now I have nothing else to add to this part.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "Myself? I believe I should be a loyal servant"
---
Shiki: Oh. You are trying to get to her, aren't you?
Rook: "Nothing else?"
---
Ingrid: Yep :V

---
---

It still takes a crazy bravery and a true sense of heroism to go into a battle with crazy high stakes like that!
___

___

Frank: "I guess..." -chuckle-
---
Kanna: Be careful, Kuro...
---
Likewise

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Once he made a name for himself, he left society behind to train alone. Two thoughts clouded his mind from then on. One cloud rained power. The other rained victory. All that mattered to him was getting stronger. The bonds he once shared with his team, like myself, no longer mattered to him.)

(The way I've envisioned it, the trainer basically ended up doing something similar to what Red did in Gen II, isolating himself from the public, his family, and focusing entirely on training and battling in some remote wild location. Except in this case the isolation only brought out the worst in the trainer, turning him into a stone cold, emotionless blood knight who was cruel and ruthless in battle, and distanced himself from his own Pokemon.)

___

"Lapis did not expect this!"
Ooof...

Atalanta: "So, did he even notice that you were gone?"
---
-Nope, but has to do it!-

___

___

---
---
Likewise
Euryale: "Desperation could also be a factor" :p

Medusa: "Sister, please"
---
-Kuro is setting sights on the wand, having a bow in hand...-
Rook: "Nothing else?"
---
Ingrid: Yep :V
Ran: "Would I need to be anything else?"
---
Shiki: Well then, if you so desire... She should be deep inside my mind. So long you don't see anything private, whatever.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Likewise

---
-Kuro is setting sights on the wand, having a bow in hand...-

Hey, at least the guy still made the effort. And it worked out!
___

"Aquamarine is already coming back!"

Ooof...

Atalanta: "So, did he even notice that you were gone?"
---
-Nope, but has to do it!-
Yeah, I've always had this backstory in mind for Heshima.

(He certainly paid no mind as I left in plain sight.)

"And the fact that Atalanta was later able to catch him with her own Pokeball indicates that the trainer simply must have relinquished ownership of him at some point."
___

Lapis: It's gonna be a tougher rematch, obviously. The second fight is never exactly the same.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, I've always had this backstory in mind for Heshima.

(He certainly paid no mind as I left in plain sight.)

"And the fact that Atalanta was later able to catch him with her own Pokeball indicates that the trainer simply must have relinquished ownership of him at some point."
___

Lapis: It's gonna be a tougher rematch, obviously. The second fight is never exactly the same.
Atalanta: -Hugs- "It's okay, I would never do such thing to you..."
---
-Nope, and indeed, he brought new attacks to the table along more health-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: -Hugs- "It's okay, I would never do such thing to you..."
---
-Nope, and indeed, he brought new attacks to the table along more health-
"Welcoming the hug."

(I know, Atalanta... I know.) "Has complete faith in both Atalanta herself and the bond they've formed."

___

"Lapis is fighting back with shovel bounces and swings!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "Would I need to be anything else?"
---
Shiki: Well then, if you so desire... She should be deep inside my mind. So long you don't see anything private, whatever.
Rook: "..." No sense of self...
---
Ingrid: *What do you have to hide anyway? :V*

---
-Kuro is setting sights on the wand, having a bow in hand...
___

Frank: "Can't say the little girl's wrong though."
---
-and notices the missing child?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

---
Euryale: "Heh"

Medusa: "Shall we keep on moving? There must be more Cons out there..."
---
Alice: "H-Hey..."

Jack: "Had any luck?"
"Welcoming the hug."

(I know, Atalanta... I know.) "Has complete faith in both Atalanta herself and the bond they've formed."

___

"Lapis is fighting back with shovel bounces and swings!"
Atalanta: "I promise to always remain at your side, for as long as you live..."
---
-Seems to be working...!-
Rook: "..." No sense of self...
---
Ingrid: *What do you have to hide anyway? :V*
-Basically... Even Chen has more of it despite being centuries younger-
---
Shiki: N-Nothing! -Embarrassing memories of her husband- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Euryale: "Heh"

Medusa: "Shall we keep on moving? There must be more Cons out there..."
---
Alice: "H-Hey..."

Jack: "Had any luck?"
Mabel: Yeah, we stay here for long or we'll be prime targets for a robots-only shooting range!

Dipper: What's our next course of action?
___

Aquamarine: They've all corralled themselves into one room! They're so trapped and helpless, I might not even need to bother with deceiving them! ...Wait a moment. Where'd the other one go? Don't hesitate to answer me. You know exactly who I'm talking about. "Yeah, she means Kuro."

Atalanta: "I promise to always remain at your side, for as long as you live..."
---
-Seems to be working...!-
(My old trainer no longer concerns me, and neither does anything he did. One can either run from the past, or learn from it. Walking the Earth...never nearing people who could have been like him...it wasn't worth it. Finding you is what finally made me realize that. You're nothing like him. And I know you never will be. I know you'll always be my side...and I promise to always be by yours, for as long as you live, too...)
___

Lapis: Huh. This is a simple rematch.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(My old trainer no longer concerns me, and neither does anything he did. One can either run from the past, or learn from it. Walking the Earth...never nearing people who could have been like him...it wasn't worth it. Finding you is what finally made me realize that. You're nothing like him. And I know you never will be. I know you'll always be my side...and I promise to always be by yours, for as long as you live, too...)
___

Lapis: Huh. This is a simple rematch.
Atalanta: "You are amongst my best friends, you know? I'm glad that you learned from all of that..."
---
-With the experience she's gotten, she's got it in-

-The chat is praising her-

Top Bottom