• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "Here we can initiate"
---
I'll take you apart molecule by molecule! -Ion blasts!-
D.D.: "Alright, come on then!" -fighting pose!-
---
Deadpool: "Not." -BAMF!- "Gonna." -BAMF!- "Kill me!" -BAMF! but it malfunctions-

Cu: "Hell yeah, let's go do it!" -Now they advance, Merlin also being in a better shape now thanks to healers-
---
Illya: "I remember that..." -Illya ready to attack!-
Claptrap: O-kay!

THE SOONER WE BEAT THIS MENACE, THE BETTER.

"Coughing"

Are you alright, Gaster?

Yes, I'm fine, probably just something in the air...I can't help but feel like we're forgetting about someone, though. (...Ah, yes. Where'd Wade ever run off to?)

Steven: We have no idea what kind of robot we'll see next...

"What is the next thing the group comes across, after traveling some more?"
___

Specter: Do you suspect one of them could've told the Gems more about Chaldea than we realized...?
Palu: -hugging Merlin as they move-
---
Harleen: "I mean... it's not like we know what happens in their side, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Claptrap: O-kay!

THE SOONER WE BEAT THIS MENACE, THE BETTER.

"Coughing"

Are you alright, Gaster?

Yes, I'm fine, probably just something in the air...I can't help but feel like we're forgetting about someone, though. (...Ah, yes. Where'd Wade ever run off to?)

Steven: We have no idea what kind of robot we'll see next...

"What is the next thing the group comes across, after traveling some more?"
___

Specter: Do you suspect one of them could've told the Gems more about Chaldea than we realized...?
---
Merlin: "Thank you, I'm doing better now...But the hug can last as much as you want" -Chuckles-

-Wade is probably doing shenanigans-

-For now mostly drones they easily dispose of, however, it's weird how those drones are simply appearing from unexpected places, like if they were being watched over...-
---
Ana: "They're right, whatever nw though..." -Ready to fight-
D.D.: "Alright, come on then!" -fighting pose!-
---
Deadpool: "Not." -BAMF!- "Gonna." -BAMF!- "Kill me!" -BAMF! but it malfunctions-
Ran: "I warn you, I won't go easy"
---
-Starscream attempted to step on him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Plus the fact Atalanta is part lion made her easier to learn- :p
---
-She better check- :V
"It definitely helped lol"

___

"She does..."

---
Merlin: "Thank you, I'm doing better now...But the hug can last as much as you want" -Chuckles-

-For now mostly drones they easily dispose of, however, it's weird how those drones are simply appearing from unexpected places, like if they were being watched over...-
---
(OMG, does that mean...Is Merlutena canon yet?)

(Let's hope Wade's having success, this once.)

Has anyone else noticed that these drones seem to ambush us f rom...rather convenient places? At convenient times? "Remembers talking to the Autobots earlier" I think we're being watched...
___

Aquamarine: "Laughs" Do you really think we know so much because of that pathetic old creature?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "I warn you, I won't go easy"
---
-Starscream attempted to step on him-
D.D.: "Great! I hate easy."
---
Deadpool: "YES! STEP ON ME, DADDY!"

// I can't believe I could actually write this in a PG website...

---

Has anyone else noticed that these drones seem to ambush us f rom...rather convenient places? At convenient times? "Remembers talking to the Autobots earlier" I think we're being watched...
___

Aquamarine: "Laughs" Do you really think we know so much because of that pathetic old creature?
Palu: "Don't ever scare me again, Merlin..."
---
Harleen: "... Yes?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---
Merlin: -Jokingly- "I will attempt not to, unless there's actual fun itertwined" :p "Ow, okay, I'm still somewhat hurt"

Now that you mention it, it's like we were spied on... You don't think...?

One of Soundwave's bird cassetes?
---
Illya: "He did have info on some of us..."
D.D.: "Great! I hate easy."
---
Deadpool: "YES! STEP ON ME, DADDY!"

// I can't believe I could actually write this in a PG website...
-Ran's theme plays in the background!-

-As expected from a Gensokyo resident, she begins to shoot energy bullets-
---
You're a complete weirdo!

LMAO

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Merlin: -Jokingly- "I will attempt not to, unless there's actual fun itertwined" :p "Ow, okay, I'm still somewhat hurt"

---
(They're so cute together!)

Give us an idea where they are, and I'll spear them instantly.

"Using his X-Ray vision to try and locate them."
___

Aquamarine: That dreadful whelp's deal with the empire is just one little incident that backfired on him, and it pales im comparison to what Rose Quartz did to the Diamond Authority. All he ever did to us was recruit soldiers. All we know is that you stopped him. If the likes of you clods were able to stop him, then he was never a threat to Homeworld to begin with. We still have the upper hand here, after all.

Specter: Then how do you know so much, brat? Enough talk! Enough games! Speak the truth!

Aquamarine: Hmm, if I can just put my finger on it-Oh, yes! A certain list was left lying around your territory, and hmm, now, let's see: Yellow Diamond asked for a "My Dad", a "Connie", a "Lars", a "Sadie", a "Mailman" , an "Onion, I think", a "Harleen", a "Frank" an "Erika" and a "Ruby", ha, get a load of that, named after one of our own lower Gem ranks...! Oh ,and of course, some sort of "Team Resonance". One human group, and ten single human variations, all specified in a report by Peridot 5XG!

Peridot: ...Wait...Hold on a minute, the logs I wrote before I joined the Crystal Gems! HEY! I never even filed those reports! Yellow Diamond never received that information! How'd you clods get your hands on my old logs?!

Aquamarine: Oh, surely you remember that Hessonite traveled to the Earth just a month ago while on a classified mission. She and her Peridot found your logs in the ruins of your sad, sorry ancient little base, and sent that information back to Homeworld, directly to her Diamond. And thanks to that, we had a perfectly specific list of humans to capture for my Diamond!

Peridot: ...So this is all my fault...All because I was so blind, I kept filing stuff about you guys before I turned my back on Yellow Diamond. Ugh, I guess really am a clod...

Aquamarine: Oh, you poor Peridot. You maintained your loyalty to Yellow Diamond, right up until you showed your weakness: you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by Rose Quartz's old lackeys...But don't worry, this isn't all your fault. The logs also mentioned a "Steven" species, one member of which was directly responsible for telling you about all those humans in the first place!

Artemis: "Aren't you two some precious things~?"
---
-Huff, so she can get some filling of it-
(Are you going to dote on us both, now?) "Would much rather not be doted on :V"

___

Lapis: Phew, okay, I have one. Gotta keep an eye out for more...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Are you going to dote on us both, now?) "Would much rather not be doted on :V"

___

Lapis: Phew, okay, I have one. Gotta keep an eye out for more...
Artemis: "...I don't see why not~" -You gave her the idea- :V
---
-Perhaps she could buy in the village...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As expected from a Gensokyo resident, she begins to shoot energy bullets-
---
You're a complete weirdo!

LMAO
-he got hit by them, but carries on-
---
Deadpool: "And proud of it!" -another stab-

---

___

Aquamarine: That dreadful whelp's deal with the empire is just one little incident that backfired on him, and it pales im comparison to what Rose Quartz did to the Diamond Authority. All he ever did to us was recruit soldiers. All we know is that you stopped him. If the likes of you clods were able to stop him, then he was never a threat to Homeworld to begin with. We still have the upper hand here, after all.

Specter: Then how do you know so much, brat? Enough talk! Enough games! Speak the truth!

Aquamarine: Hmm, if I can just put my finger on it-Oh, yes! A certain list was left lying around your territory, and hmm, now, let's see: Yellow Diamond asked for a "My Dad", a "Connie", a "Lars", a "Sadie", a "Mailman" , an "Onion, I think", a "Harleen", a "Frank" an "Erika" and a "Ruby", ha, get a load of that, named after one of our own lower Gem ranks...! Oh ,and of course, some sort of "Team Resonance". One human group, and ten single human variations, all specified in a report by Peridot 5XG!

Peridot: ...Wait...Hold on a minute, the logs I wrote before I joined the Crystal Gems! HEY! I never even filed those reports! Yellow Diamond never received that information! How'd you clods get your hands on my old logs?!

Aquamarine: Oh, surely you remember that Hessonite traveled to the Earth just a month ago while on a classified mission. She and her Peridot found your logs in the ruins of your sad, sorry ancient little base, and sent that information back to Homeworld, directly to her Diamond. And thanks to that, we had a perfectly specific list of humans to capture for my Diamond!

Peridot: ...So this is all my fault...All because I was so blind, I kept filing stuff about you guys before I turned my back on Yellow Diamond. Ugh, I guess really am a clod...

Aquamarine: Oh, you poor Peridot. You maintained your loyalty to Yellow Diamond, right up until you showed your weakness: you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by Rose Quartz's old lackeys...But don't worry, this isn't all your fault. The logs also mentioned a "Steven" species, one member of which was directly responsible for telling you about all those humans in the first place!
Kamui: "Enkidu?"
---
-lol they wanted Frank? :laugh:-

Harleen: "What do you freaks want me for?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---

-Can Palutena tell there's someone shipping them?- :p

Enkidu: "I'll get it..." -Using Presence Detection- "...To the upside left!"
---
Kuro: "It's obvious that you see us as worthless, so what's the point in any of this?"
-he got hit by them, but carries on-
---
Deadpool: "And proud of it!" -another stab-
-So far she hasn't resorted to one of the Spell Cards Gensokyo residents are known for in their bullet hell combat system-
---
GRAAAAAH!!! -Grabs his stabbed foot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "...I don't see why not~" -You gave her the idea- :V
---
-Perhaps she could buy in the village...-
"He sighed, which because he's technically a lion, sounded like a very exhausted growl instead."

___

"Off she goes, back to there!"

---

---
Kuro: "It's obvious that you see us as worthless, so what's the point in any of this?"
"Shipper fangirl, she is."

"Spears fly straight in that direction to hit the drones."

"Heshima leaped at another one and used Crunch!"
___

(In the show's first season, way before Peridot is even held captive or makes her heel-face turn, she meets Steven and obliviously asks if "Stevens" have replaced humans as the dominant species on Earth, which leads to Steven listing down the names of all of his human friends. Then the Crystal Gems attack and Peridot tells them she's going to report her findings. Come season 5, Blue Diamond wants more humans to preserve Pink Diamond's memory through her human zoo, so she and Yellow Diamond decide to send Aquamarine looking for one of any human with those names in the report, falsely assuming that the names refer to human types instead of individuals.)

(I had something similar happen here like two years ago to try and foreshadow it, but it took forever before Aquamarine appeared in the RP so I'm sure nobody remembers it by now lol. Steven simply named several of Chaldea's humans in addition to his own friends, which included Frank's name, so yeah, lol.)

Aquamarine: Consider it payback for humiliating me. I've only been here for less than two Earth days, but I've quickly come to enjoy the misery humans go through. Now then, Topaz? Will you be a dear and bring out our latest captures?

"The Topaz had Erika captured, and the other two largely powerless beings, Mata Hari and Mary, restrained. The Froakies were also caught, and were still unconscious."

Aquamarine; Let's try this again: you will use your technology to bring us to where we can find more of these humans, you will keep that wretched wand away from me, and you WILL let us go on our way, or we will kill your other friends, right here. Oh, and what are you going to do if you refuse? Crash my ship? Bubble my gem? Shatter me? Oh no! But that won't bring your friends back from the dead! Nor will it enable you to save them from the depths of outer space and every last force Homeworld has to offer! Are my broken shards really worth more than your friends safety? :smirk:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He sighed, which because he's technically a lion, sounded like a very exhausted growl instead."

___

"Off she goes, back to there!"
-As Artemis instantly hugged-
---
-And I guess buys one, I don't remember well if there was one lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As Artemis instantly hugged-
---
-And I guess buys one, I don't remember well if there was one lol-
"Doesn't mind a simple hug too much."

___

"I don't recall visiting the pond very much on my first and only playthrough of the main campaign, so I don't remember either lol"

"Let's just say she did."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Doesn't mind a simple hug too much."

___

"I don't recall visiting the pond very much on my first and only playthrough of the main campaign, so I don't remember either lol"

"Let's just say she did."
-Awww~-

-She doesn't meassures her strength though- :V
---
-That's fair lol haven't played much Shovel of Hope recently either-

-And yee-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So far she hasn't resorted to one of the Spell Cards Gensokyo residents are known for in their bullet hell combat system-
---
GRAAAAAH!!! -Grabs his stabbed foot-
-he tries to approach, being a hand-to-hand combat specialist-
---
-stabs the other-

---

___

(In the show's first season, way before Peridot is even held captive or makes her heel-face turn, she meets Steven and obliviously asks if "Stevens" have replaced humans as the dominant species on Earth, which leads to Steven listing down the names of all of his human friends. Then the Crystal Gems attack and Peridot tells them she's going to report her findings. Come season 5, Blue Diamond wants more humans to preserve Pink Diamond's memory through her human zoo, so she and Yellow Diamond decide to send Aquamarine looking for one of any human with those names in the report, falsely assuming that the names refer to human types instead of individuals.)

(I had something similar happen here like two years ago to try and foreshadow it, but it took forever before Aquamarine appeared in the RP so I'm sure nobody remembers it by now lol. Steven simply named several of Chaldea's humans in addition to his own friends, which included Frank's name, so yeah, lol.)

Aquamarine: Consider it payback for humiliating me. I've only been here for less than two Earth days, but I've quickly come to enjoy the misery humans go through. Now then, Topaz? Will you be a dear and bring out our latest captures?

"The Topaz had Erika captured, and the other two largely powerless beings, Mata Hari and Mary, restrained. The Froakies were also caught, and were still unconscious."

Aquamarine; Let's try this again: you will use your technology to bring us to where we can find more of these humans, you will keep that wretched wand away from me, and you WILL let us go on our way, or we will kill your other friends, right here. Oh, and what are you going to do if you refuse? Crash my ship? Bubble my gem? Shatter me? Oh no! But that won't bring your friends back from the dead! Nor will it enable you to save them from the depths of outer space and every last force Homeworld has to offer! Are my broken shards really worth more than your friends safety? :smirk:
-Palu and Viridi shot beams-

Frank: "Why did most of us even come when only a handful do all the work...?"
---
-nope :p-

Kanna: "LITTLE SISTER! MARGARETHA-SAN!" :crazy:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---

Shirou: "Is that or ramining in cells"

-And they saw a red bird robot-
---
Abigail: "..." -Forehead eye appearing and glowing- "You... Hell is too good for what I am going to make you go through!!" -Covered her in tentacles-

Illya: "W-Wait! Isn't there a way to reason it?! She said killing her isn't worth it!"

Kuro: "Um... I-Isn't this pathetic for you too? You can't do your job for yourself without asking what you see as an inferior species..." -Really desperate at this point-

-Eleonora and da Vinci are attempting to think of some loophole desperately-

-Abigail sighs and lets her free-
"He's a strong lion, he's okay. For now. :V"
___

"I need to do Plague of Shadows next."

Lapis: I have a healing potion, now!
-Yeah, and being fair it isn't her full divine strength- :V
---
-Gotta prepare for King of Hearts and Showdown, eh?- :V

-Indeed! Though can't let it be wasted...-
-he tries to approach, being a hand-to-hand combat specialist-
---
-stabs the other-
-the bullets are shot in mass, however, there's a pattern to them...-
---
-Another shriek-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

---
Abigail: "..." -Forehead eye appearing and glowing- "You... Hell is too good for what I am going to make you go through!!" -Covered her in tentacles-

Illya: "W-Wait! Isn't there a way to reason it?! She said killing her isn't worth it!"

Kuro: "Um... I-Isn't this pathetic for you too? You can't do your job for yourself without asking what you see as an inferior species..." -Really desperate at this point-

All need hands on deck for a battle on this scale, Frank.

"Heshima attacked it!"
___

Aquamarine: You can stop trying to mock me, now. I've seen your tricks firsthand. So if I were you, and I cared about my friends, or whatever, I'd do as I was told, and open up a portal for us. Alright? :smirk:

"Any attempts to negotiate with the Topaz fusion would likely prove futile, as well, given she hasn't said a single word since they first encountered her."

-Yeah, and being fair it isn't her full divine strength- :V
---
-Gotta prepare for King of Hearts and Showdown, eh?- :V

-Indeed! Though can't let it be wasted...-
"So he's fine!"

___

"Yep yep yep!"

Lapis: Okay, Lapis, just remember to save this for a crucial moment...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So he's fine!"

___

"Yep yep yep!"

Lapis: Okay, Lapis, just remember to save this for a crucial moment...
-She tightens the hug a bit- :V
---
-Not to mention gotta wait for Dig-

-Right, like a boss she's defeating having depleted her health bar!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-the bullets are shot in mass, however, there's a pattern to them...-
---
-Another shriek-
-he's too dumb to figure it out and gets most of the bullets anyway :V-

Rook: Big talk, small brain. As always.
---
Deadpool: "Too easy."

---

"Heshima attacked it!"
___

Aquamarine: You can stop trying to mock me, now. I've seen your tricks firsthand. So if I were you, and I cared about my friends, or whatever, I'd do as I was told, and open up a portal for us. Alright? :smirk:

"Any attempts to negotiate with the Topaz fusion would likely prove futile, as well, given she hasn't said a single word since they first encountered her."
Frank: "Well, I guess that's better..."
---
Kanna: "I... I can't think straight... not when family is on the line..." -getting some flashbacks of everyone dying in her world-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Trying to breathe, now :V"
___

"Very true!"

Lapis: I'll use it if another boss fight gets really tough near the end.
Atalanta: "Lady Artemis, that's enough"

Artemis: "Hm?"
---
-Speaking of, she goes to- Wait, what's that? Something on the map?-

"Heshima attacked it!"
___

---
Kanna: "I... I can't think straight... not when family is on the line..." -getting some flashbacks of everyone dying in her world-
-The bird actually fell-
---
Illya: "Kanna-chan!" -Hugs- "P-Please, control yourself... There has to be a way we can solve this, eventually..."
-he's too dumb to figure it out and gets most of the bullets anyway :V-

Rook: Big talk, small brain. As always.
---
Deadpool: "Too easy."
Ran: "I'm disappointed, Daisuke-dono..."
---
-Backup came to Starscream now!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-The bird actually fell-
---
Illya: "Kanna-chan!" -Hugs- "P-Please, control yourself... There has to be a way we can solve this, eventually..."
"Heshima inspects it."

"So does Gaster."

___

Specter: Calm down, Kanna. We'll save her...

Aquamarine: No, I don't think you will. Hmm, but perhaps we might be willing to let you keep just this one that seems to be distressing you out so badly...if you get us through that portal get us the other names on our list .Unless you somehow have any better offers to make.

Atalanta: "Lady Artemis, that's enough"

Artemis: "Hm?"
---
-Speaking of, she goes to- Wait, what's that? Something on the map?-
"No air :V"

___

Lapis: Is that an enemy...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "I'm disappointed, Daisuke-dono..."
---
-Backup came to Starscream now!-
D.D.: "D-Dissapointed!" -now starts to just straight up punch the blasts-
---
Deadpool: "Well, bye bye now, dear~" -runs off-

-The bird actually fell-
---
"Heshima inspects it."

"So does Gaster."

___

Aquamarine: No, I don't think you will. Hmm, but perhaps we might be willing to let you keep just this one that seems to be distressing you out so badly...if you get us through that portal get us the other names on our list .Unless you somehow have any better offers to make.
-so does Arlon-
---
Kanna: -hugs Illya back, shaking- "I don't want to lose my friends..."

-Illya and Abby were pissed?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Starting to breath again as he gasps for air" (Thanks...)

___

"She goes after it!"
Artemis: "Sorry, dear, I couldn't hold myself" :lol:
---
-Huh, it's some kid who... Thinks Shovel Warrior attacked a village?-
D.D.: "D-Dissapointed!" -now starts to just straight up punch the blasts-
---
Deadpool: "Well, bye bye now, dear~" -runs off-
Ran: "I'll try to finish this quickly..." -Pulls out one of the spell cards so used in Gensokyo's combat system, ready to, well, usse it for a spell-
---
Ugh, I'm going to make that insolent creep pay if I see him again!
"Heshima inspects it."

"So does Gaster."

___

-so does Arlon-
---

-The bird tried to attack them-

Laserbeak, I should have known!
---
-Saying that Illya and Abby were pissed would be an understatement, but the former is trying to calm them down-

Eleonora: "Better offers...?"

da Vinci: "Hm?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so does Arlon-
---

---
-Saying that Illya and Abby were pissed would be an understatement, but the former is trying to calm them down-

Your spying ends here, you...not feathered fiend!
___

Aquamarine: Hmm, no, never mind it. Just do as I ask.

"The Topaz fusion notably looked a bit remorseful after seeing Kanna's distress for her sister, but she did not act beyond that."

Artemis: "Sorry, dear, I couldn't hold myself" :lol:
---
-Huh, it's some kid who... Thinks Shovel Warrior attacked a village?-
(You held me more than a little bit too tightly...)
___

Lapis: Wait, what? Seriously? Wow, this guy has no idea what's actually going on in this storyline...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You held me more than a little bit too tightly...)
___

Lapis: Wait, what? Seriously? Wow, this guy has no idea what's actually going on in this storyline...
Artemis: "Heheh... Sorry..."

-Atalanta embarrassed-
---
-Nope, but then she sees a boss health bar! Making it clear what the purpose of finding this kid is!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Now her Pokemon had to endure the pain, too :V"
___

Lapis: Oh! It's a bonus boss fight! I wasn't prepared for this, but let's try it.
-It's obvious why she can be embarrassed of her foster mother- :V
---
-Kid is jumping and throwing a pair of boomerangs, it seems-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ran: "I'll try to finish this quickly..." -Pulls out one of the spell cards so used in Gensokyo's combat system, ready to, well, usse it for a spell-
---
Ugh, I'm going to make that insolent creep pay if I see him again!
-what kind of spell?-
---
No you won't, cause I stole your nose. :troll:

Oh hey, my speech color is back! :b:

---

___

"The Topaz fusion notably looked a bit remorseful after seeing Kanna's distress for her sister, but she did not act beyond that."
Revali: "Only one of us can truly be the avian master of the skies, and there's no way I'm letting some scrap metal take that title!" -starts flying-
---
Harleen: -picked up on the fusion's reaction thanks to her experience as a psychiatrist- Kiara? I think that big rock has some issues.

Kanna: -still clinging to Illya-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-what kind of spell?-
---
No you won't, cause I stole your nose. :troll:

Oh hey, my speech color is back! :b:
-One that enclosed them in a small bounded field as more bullets appeared from the barrier-
---
Nose? Why would you want such thing?! -Obviously not getting it-
___

Revali: "Only one of us can truly be the avian master of the skies, and there's no way I'm letting some scrap metal take that title!" -starts flying-
---
Harleen: -picked up on the fusion's reaction thanks to her experience as a psychiatrist- Kiara? I think that big rock has some issues.

-The bird robot shot some lasers towards them, however, it shouldn't take long to beat him if their numbers and his size indicates anything-
---
Kiara: Huh? You mean that Topaz that had us trapped?

Illya: -Gulp- "I...I don't think we have option..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's obvious why she can be embarrassed of her foster mother- :V
---
-Kid is jumping and throwing a pair of boomerangs, it seems-
"Even though she really does consider her to be one. :V"

___

Lapis: "Trying to dodge them..."

---

-
-The bird robot shot some lasers towards them, however, it shouldn't take long to beat him if their numbers and his size indicates anything-
---

"Plasma cannon!"

"Magic blasts from STar!"
___

"As if she's strictly following orders, but at heart doesn't really want to do this..."

Aquamarine: Then do it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Even though she really does consider her to be one. :V"

___

Lapis: "Trying to dodge them..."
Artemis: "You two are so cute~"

Atalanta: "M-Mother!"

Artemis: "You called me that again~" :3

-Her calling her a mother has slipped through her tongue a lot-
---
-Hm, this one isn't so hard...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One that enclosed them in a small bounded field as more bullets appeared from the barrier-
---
Nose? Why would you want such thing?! -Obviously not getting it-
-overwhelmed D.D., barely keeping up-
---
-now he's gone-

---

"Plasma cannon!"

___

"As if she's strictly following orders, but at heart doesn't really want to do this..."

-Revali dodged them flawlessly, being the bird that he is, then shot bomb arrows-
---
Kanna: "B-But I'd lose my sister either way..." :sadeyes:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Plasma cannon!"

___

-Revali dodged them flawlessly, being the bird that he is, then shot bomb arrows-
---
-Both hit the bird, who cried in pain as he quickly plummeted down, obviously not having been made for combat-
---
Kiara: -Sees her- You're right... I don't think she's sadistic like her commander.

Illya: "A-At least one would be alive..." And we could find a way to save her...
-overwhelmed D.D., barely keeping up-
---
-now he's gone-
Ran: "Come on, you can be better than this"
---
Uuuugh, I'm going to find that intruder!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
-Both hit the bird, who cried in pain as he quickly plummeted down, obviously not having been made for combat-
---
Kiara: -Sees her- You're right... I don't think she's sadistic like her commander.

Illya: "A-At least one would be alive..." And we could find a way to save her...
Looks like he really was made for spying and not combat.

Is he capable of speech?
___

"Certainly far from sadistic. That remorseful look the Topaz fusion just gave? Not counting blinking, that's the first time she's emoted, period."

Aquamarine: We might let that Erika go if you can get us the other humans we need. Obviously, we aren't going to be getting any "My Dad", after all. Maybe you can find two others to fill our quota instead?

Artemis: "You two are so cute~"

Atalanta: "M-Mother!"

Artemis: "You called me that again~" :3

-Her calling her a mother has slipped through her tongue a lot-
---
-Hm, this one isn't so hard...-
"Difficult to deny it now, really. :p"

"She's her mom, for sure...albeit a very embarrassing one."

___

Lapis: Okay, this isn't so bad. It's an optional boss, but it can't be hard if it's this early on in the game.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Difficult to deny it now, really. :p"

"She's her mom, for sure...albeit a very embarrassing one."

___

Lapis: Okay, this isn't so bad. It's an optional boss, but it can't be hard if it's this early on in the game.
Atalanta: "C-Could you at least not hug him like that next time?"

Artemis: "Aw, sweetie, you want to join the hug~?"
---
-Nope, he gets other attacks like a divekick and summon fireballs, but nothing difficult-

Top Bottom