• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And hey, Phantom Sword is cool- :V
---
Mary: "Why you want to protect us?"
"The Temple of the Ocean King is tedious, though :V"

___

Specter: ...At one time, I set out to protect a young boy, the son of my best friend. Reize was his name, he was strong but unprepared and reckless. At the time I had been forced into serving a force of evil myself. An enchantress. I had tried to rebel against her, but she fought back and turned the poor boy into a powerful monster to attack me. I was able to restore him to normal, but only briefly, and she would've kept him as her mutated, brainwashed minion anyway, had I not given up my own humanity and freedom to take his place. He was spared, but narrowly. I almost failed to save him...I won't fail to protect any child ever again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She also finds a chip that seems to contain the memories and personality traits of the individual, kinda like a motherboard... Or better said, a brain-
Phosphora: -geeking out!-
"Jenny suddenly felt reminded of a particular geek classmate back home. ExceptPhosphora's interest in robots isn't creepy, unlike how said geek classmate back home's interest in Jenny...sometimes is."

these guys ain't your average bots, i tell ya.

They might have transformative capabilities...this is way more advanced than what I've worked with when I built Mettaton's different robot shells.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: -geeking out!-
"Jenny suddenly felt reminded of a particular geek classmate back home. ExceptPhosphora's interest in robots isn't creepy, unlike how said geek classmate back home's interest in Jenny...sometimes is."

They might have transformative capabilities...this is way more advanced than what I've worked with when I built Mettaton's different robot shells.
-Then what Phosphora found next was a chamber that contained what looked like... A sphere made of energy...-

-It was shown to be flickering as the Decepticon was nearing death, as if soon to be extinguished-

-And the energy it was made of... Wasn't electricity or anything of the sort. It was actual lifeforce like any of them-

-It was in simple terms, the robot's actual soul-
Kanna: "Firebrand is awesome~!"
Illya: "I need to be more with them next I see them!"
"The Temple of the Ocean King is tedious, though :V"

___

Specter: ...At one time, I set out to protect a young boy, the son of my best friend. Reize was his name, he was strong but unprepared and reckless. At the time I had been forced into serving a force of evil myself. An enchantress. I had tried to rebel against her, but she fought back and turned the poor boy into a powerful monster to attack me. I was able to restore him to normal, but only briefly, and she would've kept him as her mutated, brainwashed minion anyway, had I not given up my own humanity and freedom to take his place. He was spared, but narrowly. I almost failed to save him...I won't fail to protect any child ever again.
-And it's why Spirit Tracks is better- :V
---
Mary: "Woah... You've went through a lot..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Then what Phosphora found next was a chamber that contained what looked like... A sphere made of energy...-

-It was shown to be flickering as the Decepticon was nearing death, as if soon to be extinguished-

-And the energy it was made of... Wasn't electricity or anything of the sort. It was actual lifeforce like any of them-

Phosphora: "That's interesting..."

Illya: "I need to be more with them next I see them!"
Kanna: "Me too!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Phosphora: "That's interesting..."
...These...aren't really robots, are they? N-Not in the technical sense...

-
-And it's why Spirit Tracks is better- :V
---
Mary: "Woah... You've went through a lot..."
"Fair point indeed, lol"

___

Specter: It's only one fragment of my past. But that's a story for another day. Even I don't remember all of it, yet.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: "It's almost like a soul possessing hardware. I wonder if I can harness that..."
gramps will want a look at this for sure...but i doubt it's the last one we'll see. so go ahead and try.
-Heracles nods, seeming to have no problem with it if those mechanical organisms are their enemies-
"It's one of the best for all the Zelink moments"

___

Specter: ...Thank you.
-It was also nice to have a playable Zelda for once in the main series too-
---
Mary: "You're welcome, Mister..." -Seems to be getting more comfortable around him-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "I'll be glad to be closer to your family"
Kanna: "As my Servant, I think it's fair for me to think you're part of it now." :)

gramps will want a look at this for sure...but i doubt it's the last one we'll see. so go ahead and try.
-HEracles nods, seeming to have no problem with it if those mechanical organisms are their enemies-
Phosphy: "Probably later. Now's not the right time."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HEracles nods, seeming to have no problem with it if those mechanical organisms are their enemies-

-
Right!

What do we do about our friends?

"They're all still knocked out..."

-It was also nice to have a playable Zelda for once in the main series too-
---
Mary: "You're welcome, Mister..." -Seems to be getting more comfortable around him-
"Agreed lol"

"That said, the Hero of the Winds and Fi left off, and will be sailing the seas with the King of Red Lions"

___

"Seeing he really won't hurt her"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Right!

What do we do about our friends?

"They're all still knocked out..."
-They heard many more incoming steps-
"Agreed lol"

"That said, the Hero of the Winds and Fi left off, and will be sailing the seas with the King of Red Lions"

___

"Seeing he really won't hurt her"
-And the goddesses waved them off before returning to the Sacred Realm-
---
Mary: "Maybe you can play with us..."
Kanna: -hugs back-

-does Abby feel the same?-
-Absolutely-

Abigail: I wonder if that applies to my sisters too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Juri: "No time to worry about that..."
Brace yourselves!
-lo and behold, none other than more giant robots!-
"They're now back in the Great Sea"
___

"If it makes them happy. He still needs to be high on alert if he's to keep them safe."
-In search of the Triforce-
---
Mary: "Would you want to?"
Kanna: "You think they will?"
Abigail: "I just really hope so"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Figured as much. Might as well say they did stay, then.

___

"Then he takes a break from guard duty"

"He's still staying on high alert though"
Very well then, so they're with the kids.
---
-Mary holding his hand to bring him somewhere else-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Brace yourselves!
-lo and behold, none other than more giant robots!-
Yang: "Ready to hit hard, Nora?"

Nora: "HECK YEAH!"

(Since it's not a major spoiler due to being an early V3 thing, here's why Nora survived, KoP. You can also just not read it, but know that it doesn't matter to the overall plot outside of being a twist on the fight where it's revealed and being used in a handful of fights afterwards, but that I will use it here because again, it's just a minor spoiler)

Her Semblance is basically similar to Yang's, except it only works with specifically electric attacks. It also seems to make her faster too when it happens.

Abigail: "I just really hope so"
Kanna: "Then I do too~!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(We are?)

(Then where'd everyone else go?)

___

Specter: Quite a lot of toys you've all collected.
Jack: "Back home to deal with some robots"
---
Abigail: "Thank you on that!"

Mary: "Let's see what to play with!"
Brace yourselves!

(Since it's not a major spoiler due to being an early V3 thing, here's why Nora survived, KoP. You can also just not read it, but know that it doesn't matter to the overall plot outside of being a twist on the fight where it's revealed and being used in a handful of fights afterwards, but that I will use it here because again, it's just a minor spoiler)

Her Semblance is basically similar to Yang's, except it only works with specifically electric attacks. It also seems to make her faster too when it happens.
-Then they see various more large robots with the same body-type as the one they just beated up-

Decepticons: "Humans and other things!" -Shooting ion blasters at them-
-They giggle-

Abigail: "I'm happy we're connected now~!"
---
-Did Elise and Sakura wonder about Kamui's friend who stayed to take care of them?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Then they see various more large robots with the same body-type as the one they just beated up-

Decepticons: "Humans and other things!" -Shooting ion blasters at them-

-

Ah, don't worry about it either way, because I've been binging RWBY again (yeah, took me long enough lol) and I've already seen that in action. I'm also one episode away from being done with V3!

The season as a whole has been great, I've enjoyed the arena fights and the ways the main cast's backgrounds have been explored, but everything from PvP to Heroes and Monsters? I cannot say holy **** enough. The action and drama levels were cranked up way higher than I had anticipated. The secretly evil team who were manipulating everything from behind the scenes, hordes of Grimm, the White Fang, Neo, Torchwick, the giant mechs, the military robots getting a hostile takeover...EVERYTHING was attacking Beacon all at once. It was really tense. And while it's rough to watch for the heroes during the more dramatic scenes, it's still a satisfying turn of events in the villains' favor. It was clear that **** was bound to hit the fan during this season sooner or later.

Torchwick's death was sudden, but is fairly fitting. He's a skilled fighter and a strategist, not to mention a sadist, for sure, but getting eaten by some random Grimm just after he finished his rant serves as a good reminder that he's otherwise just an ordinary person who's messing with powers that he shouldn't.

Everything involving Pyrrha's been great. Same goes for Team JNPR entirely.

Also, I knew it was coming, but seeing Yang's arm actually get sliced off during the "fight" with Adam was still a shocker. That was a very rough scene that was well-executed.

My favorite season of the show yet. I do kinda regret not catching up way sooner still, but at least I'm binging it now, and at a time where most of my other other favorite shows (that haven't ended entirely) are on hiatus right now, so this gives me something new to watch and mull over in the meantime. It's been a blast.

"Heshima used Spark!"

Jack: "Back home to deal with some robots"
---
Abigail: "Thank you on that!"

Mary: "Let's see what to play with!"

-
(Evil robots? Why didn't we go with them? Why didn't you?)

___

"He's letting the kids decide, of course"

Top Bottom