Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-as a car?-
---
-KEK-

Kamui: "Agreed."
---
LMAO
---
-YAY-
-Yep, he reshaped himself into a small and yellow Volkswagen Beetle-
---
-Erika is with Auntie Azura-
-Remember she had Lost in Thoughts All Alone written in Japanese by Mozart when he was around?-
---
-His thoughts?-
---
-Meanwhile, how's Ingrid?-
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yep, he reshaped himself into a small and yellow Volkswagen Beetle-
---
-Erika is with Auntie Azura-
-Remember she had Lost in Thoughts All Alone written in Japanese by Mozart when he was around?-
---
-His thoughts?-
---
-Meanwhile, how's Ingrid?-
-how adorable-
---
-it wasn't completed yet, but this vacation gave her time to fill out the gaps after noticing Hoshido and Japan used similar dialects-

-now, it's truly finished-
---
Pit: WHAT IS SHE DOING?!
---
-she's getting a tan at the beach-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-how adorable-
---
-it wasn't completed yet, but this vacation gave her time to fill out the gaps after noticing Hoshido and Japan used similar dialects-

-now, it's truly finished-
---
Pit: WHAT IS SHE DOING?!
---
-she's getting a tan at the beach-
-Looking like this, specifically-



-He'll make good friends with the kids, definitely- :p
---
Erika: "W-Woah, it's truly complete now!"
---
You're so cute I can't help but tease you~
---
Abigail: "Sister, sister!"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-Planet Cybertron, around a year ago-

You wanted to see us, Prime, Sir?

-A yellow robot said, who was comparatively short to the other individuals around him, and who had an aura of youthfulness and admiration for the older people around-



No need to be so formal, old friends. But I have summoned you three here over something important.

-Those words were uttered by a robot who led them all, an individual whose tone was gentle yet firm, compassionate and wise, yet willing to fight-



Well, tell us what it is, boss!

-Said another robot, with a voice whose tone is befitting of a mad scientist-



We have received a report from Punch.

Our double agent? Haven't heard much of him since he infiltrated the Cons.

Yes, he has kept an eye over the Decepticons for us now, and I'm afraid Megatron may have something planned in mind.

Me Grimlock thinks Optimus should have killed Megs!

-This Grimlock, yet another robot, not only had a promitive way of speech, but his appearance made it clear he had a fitting brute strength-



Easy, Grimlock. We aren't murderers, the Decepticons haven't caused us trouble since they were exiled 300 Earth years ago. But we stil have to be cautious of them.

What has Punch said, then?

It appears that Megatron has the intention of returning to Earth and drain it from resources.

Earth? I thought that miasma turned it into a desolate rock long ago!

Unfortunately, but it also is the perfect place to make a new base of operations in as a result.

Prime, we know you feel guilty that we couldn't save humanity from that miasma, we all do, but don't you think this would be for the best? There's barely any Energon remaining, he'd be wasting his time going there. Isn't that better for us?

Perhaps, but we should be wary. This is Megatron we're speaking of. That's why I want you three to go to Earth and investigate what he's planning to achieve. Wheeljack, I want you to use your scientific knowledge.

Heh, I guess I didn't have much to do anyway.

Bumblebee, your work will be that of espionage.

As you say, Sir.

Grimlock, you're authorized to use your strength on obstacles and to fight if necessary, just don't exceed yourself.

Me Grimlock never exceeding! Me Grimlock just very strong!

I'll try keeping an eye on him.

Excellent. You three shall board Omega Supreme, he has been already informed.

Got it! We'll make sure to get what the Cons are doing!

-The present day-

Me Grimlock bored! We on Earth for too long!

Easy there, big guy, we just have to explore the planet a few days longer and then we can go back home.

Only one sector's left, should be there in not very long.

-And is in that sector that they should see a tower-

Aya: "We're planning to use it to our maximum!"
---
GAAAAAOOORANGEEER!

-The Gokaigers just summoned GaoLion, with the living robotic animal tackling Armaggedroid-
-
"Very interesting development!"

___

Heck yeah we are!

"Moana agreed."
___

"He attempted to use his claws to do the robot equivalent of a disembowlment on GaoLion."
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Very interesting development!"
-Unfortunately for the young Bumblebee, he failed to noticed a very small insect-like creature having seen him-



???: Looks like we have an intruder, intruder!
Heck yeah we are!

"Moana agreed."
___

"He attempted to use his claws to do the robot equivalent of a disembowlment on GaoLion."
Aya: "What about you?"
---
-Gai fired aan energy beam at him-
Kamui: "Hm?"
---
LMAO
---
Ingrid: -tanning her back side right now- "Yes, Abigail?"
Erika: "N-Nothing!" -With Auntie Azura right now-
---
-What's his response?-
---
Abigail: "Can we be together later?"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-Unfortunately for the young Bumblebee, he failed to noticed a very small insect-like creature having seen him-



???: Looks like we have an intruder, intruder!

Aya: "What about you?"
---
-Gai fired aan energy beam at him-

"
"That's very bad..."
___

Steven: Oh, me? Kinda been going through some stuff lately, about my mom and a bunch of dangerous Gem things...but don't worry about me, I'll be fine!

ARE YOU SURE? I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A GREAT PERSON, STEVEN! IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONAL TROUBLES, WE ARE ALL EARS! WELL, SANS AND I TECHNICALLY AREN'T, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE EARS. BUT WE STILL HAVE A NORMAL SENSE OF HEARING AND WOULD GLADLY LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH THEM!

Steven: I-It's nothing really.
___

"Damaging him, but only a little."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That's very bad..."
___

Steven: Oh, me? Kinda been going through some stuff lately, about my mom and a bunch of dangerous Gem things...but don't worry about me, I'll be fine!

ARE YOU SURE? I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A GREAT PERSON, STEVEN! IF YOU HAVE EMOTIONAL TROUBLES, WE ARE ALL EARS! WELL, SANS AND I TECHNICALLY AREN'T, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE EARS. BUT WE STILL HAVE A NORMAL SENSE OF HEARING AND WOULD GLADLY LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND HELP GUIDE YOU THROUGH THEM!

Steven: I-It's nothing really.
___

"Damaging him, but only a little."
-Very bad indeed-
---
Aya: "Just don't hesitate, okay?"

-Steven remembers how Aya's parents were by her word?-
---
-Enough for GaoLion to escape his grip-

Ahim: "Shall we use the Shinkienger Greater Power?"

Marvelous: "Good fr me"

Ahim: "Mr. Lion, we need your help!"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-Very bad indeed-
---
Aya: "Just don't hesitate, okay?"

-Steven remembers how Aya's parents were by her word?-
---
-Enough for GaoLion to escape his grip-

Ahim: "Shall we use the Shinkienger Greater Power?"

Marvelous: "Good fr me"

Ahim: "Mr. Lion, we need your help!"
"Yeah..."
___

"He does...and you know what? He does share the story with them. One explanation later..."

Steven: I just thought someone my mom, after everything I heard about her...someone like her...that someone like her wouldn't ever do that. But I guess she must've had some good reason to do it.
___

"Getting closer to them"

Use the strongest weapons you've got, and don't let him know exactly what your plan is!
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Unfortunately for the young Bumblebee, he failed to noticed a very small insect-like creature having seen him-



???: Looks like we have an intruder, intruder!
-OH NO-

Erika: "N-Nothing!" -With Auntie Azura right now-
---
-What's his response?-
---
Abigail: "Can we be together later?"
Azura: "Oh, hello, Kamui. Are those cookies?"

Kamui: "Yes they are, for my little sweeties~ But you can have one too." :)
---
Pit: Why...?
---
Ingrid: "Hm? Is there something special you want us to do?"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Bumblebee keeps approaching the tower, unaware an unwanted presence follows him-

Report to Wheeljack, there are various organic lifeforms around the area, they look... Mutated, for lack of a better word, but they don't look precisely sentient.

It's the most life we've seen in this planet for years, be sure to keep your gun in case something happens, Bee.
Azura: "Oh, hello, Kamui. Are those cookies?"

Kamui: "Yes they are, for my little sweeties~ But you can have one too." :)
---
Pit: Why...?
---
Ingrid: "Hm? Is there something special you want us to do?"
Erika: "Cookies?" :b:
---
It's fun seeing your red face~
---
Abigail: "Not really! It's just that we haven't done much together..."
"He does...and you know what? He does share the story with them. One explanation later..."

Steven: I just thought someone my mom, after everything I heard about her...someone like her...that someone like her wouldn't ever do that. But I guess she must've had some good reason to do it.
___

"Getting closer to them"

Use the strongest weapons you've got, and don't let him know exactly what your plan is!
Aya: "... Hey, I know this must feel harsh for you... But sometimes reality is cruel, and we can only advance if we start to accept things as they are"
---
Marvelous: "Got it" -They pull out Ranger Keys of a samurai team and use them-

SHIIIIINKENGEEER!!!

-This starts to play-


-As GaoLion, surprisingly, splits itself into components that join the GokaiOh in the shape of a samurai armor-



Gokaigers: "Reader, Shinken GokaiOh!"
 
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-Bumblebee keeps appraching the tower, unaware an unwanted presence follows him-

Report to Wheeljack, there are various organic lifeforms around the area, they look... Mutated, for lack of a better word, but they don't look precisely sentient.

It's the most life we've seen in this planet for years, be sure to keep your gun in case something happens, Bee.


Aya: "... Hey,
---
Marvelous: "Got it" -They pull out Ranger Keys of a samurai team and use them-

SHIIIIINKENGEEER!!!

-This starts to play-


-As GaoLion, surprisingly, splits itself into components that join the GokaiOh in the shape of a samurai armor-



Gokaigers: "Reader, Shinken GokaiOh!"
"This is getting worse by the minute."
___

"Hey what?"

___

Massive weapon! You must be destroyed!
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Bumblebee keeps appraching the tower, unaware an unwanted presence follows him-

Report to Wheeljack, there are various organic lifeforms around the area, they look... Mutated, for lack of a better word, but they don't look precisely sentient.

It's the most life we've seen in this planet for years, be sure to keep your gun in case something happens, Bee.
Bumblebee being able to talk is weird :V

Erika: "Cookies?" :b:
---
It's fun seeing your red face~
---
Abigail: "Not really! It's just that we haven't done much together..."
Kamui: "Yes, I made them myself." :)

-Erika is now uncertain?-
---
-or his face at all :V-
---
Ingrid: "Oh... What would you like to do then?"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Bumblebee being able to talk is weird :V


Kamui: "Yes, I made them myself." :)

-Erika is now uncertain?-
---
-or his face at all :V-
---
Ingrid: "Oh... What would you like to do then?"
-Somewhere in the Tyran cluster (AKA the Bayformers multiverse) and the Uniend cluster (AKA the War for Cybertron/Prime/Rescue Bots multiverse), all of their Bumblebees sneeze simultaneously, confusing their peers-
---
Erika: "They smel so good..."
---
You're adorable in general~
---
Abigail: "Just be together!"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Somewhere in the Tyran cluster (AKA the Bayformers multiverse) and the Uniend cluster (AKA the War for Cybertron/Prime/Rescue Bots multiverse), all of their Bumblebees sneeze simultaneously, confusing their peers-
---
Erika: "They smel so good..."
---
You're adorable in general~
---
Abigail: "Just be together!"
LMAO
---
-yet, Mama made them... are they safe?-
---
LOL
---
Ingrid: "I don't see why not."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO
---
-yet, Mama made them... are they safe?-
---
LOL
---
Ingrid: "I don't see why not."
-Either way Bumblebee has a gun ready for if anything happens, as well as a pair of electric stingers attached that can deploy from his wrists-

-Too bad it won't be enough for what he'll see-

---
Erika: If Papa seems to not have issue, I shouldn't either, right?
---
-Now back to the actual date for once-

-Nayru picks up a crab-
---
Abigail: "Great!" -Sits besides her- "Why are you tanning?"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Either way Bumblebee has a gun ready for if anything happens, as well as a pair of electric stingers attached that can deploy from his wrists-

-Too bad it won't be enough for what he'll see-
---
Erika: If Papa seems to not have issue, I shouldn't either, right?
---
-Now back to the actual date for once-

-Nayru picks up a crab-
---
Abigail: "Great!" -Sits besides her- "Why are you tanning?"
-what will he see?-
---
-Kanna already took some too-
---
-and shows it to Jaune?-
---
Ingrid: "Honestly, I just felt like switching things up a bit."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-what will he see?-
---
-Kanna already took some too-
---
-and shows it to Jaune?-
---
Ingrid: "Honestly, I just felt like switching things up a bit."
-I'll tell... When KoP appears- :V
---
-Erika takes one too-
---
Hey, are you hungry?
---
Abigail: "Ah. You're looking pretty..."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach was having a peaceful tea party along her two best friends, just a day after her most recent kidnapping by Bowser-

-When suddenly, she felt a shiver down her spine, which didn't go unnoticed-

:ultdaisy:: "Fine, I'll bite. What was that?"

:ultpeach:: "I feel like something strange has happened... As if, I was controled by an individual, who suddenly, handed me over to a perverted creep..."

:ultrosalina:: "That sounds amusing" :V

:ultpeach::ultdaisy:: "Rosie!"

:ultrosalina:: -Teasing giggle-
Kanna: "I could eat those all day~!"
---
Jaune: "Not really..."
---
Ingrid: "There's no doubt in my mind."
Erika: "Here's one, Auntie~!"
---
Would you like to taste one bathed in butter?
---
Abigail: "I can't wait! I don't remember much of when I used to be adult in life"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "Here's one, Auntie~!"
---
Would you like to taste one bathed in butter?
---
Abigail: "I can't wait! I don't remember much of when I used to be adult in life"
-Auntie?-
---
Jaune: "Um..."
---
Ingrid: "Even to me, it's a complete mystery... Unsurprising, given you're effectively an Outer Goddess."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh, right-
---
-she trips, dropping the crab right at Jaune? :V-
---
Ingrid: "Just because no one knows anything about you doesn't mean you are irrelevant..."
-So she gives cookies-
---
-She trips, dropping the crab right at Jaune-
---
Abigail: "Oh, but I don't have a problem with it! I think it was for the best"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Don't worry, buddy, when was the last time I've got in trouble?

Do you really want me to count? :p

Touché.
---
Aya: "... Hey, I know this must feel harsh for you... But sometimes reality is cruel, and we can only advance if we start to accept things as they are"
---
Luka: "Aw, but we don't want to" :V
"They must do something!"
___

"Aya would know that better than many others."

Steven: I guess there's just some bad things you can't ever change...It's not like I was even alive when my mom shattered her.
___

"He approaches the mech and tentacles and claws go for every side and part of it, trying to tear off and steal it's weapons."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They must do something!"
-Once Bumblebee gets close to the tower, he sees a... tied up human?-

That's not a good thing...
"Aya would know that better than many others."

Steven: I guess there's just some bad things you can't ever change...It's not like I was even alive when my mom shattered her.
___

"He approaches the mech and tentacles and claws go for every side and part of it, trying to tear off and steal it's weapons."
Aya: "Yes, and you still have a caring and attentive Father, right?"
---
-They use a samurai longsword to cut!-
Azura: "You can keep it."
---
Jaune: :lol:
---
Ingrid: "Meaks it easier to have a new meaning?"
Erika: "But I want to share with Auntie!"
---
Ah! My apologies! :nervous: -A rare moment when she's not calmed and composed-
---
Abigail: "Yes, I'm like a new blank slate"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-Once Bumblebee gets close to the tower, he sees a... tied up human?-

That's not a good thing...

Aya: "Yes, and you still have a caring and attentive Father, right?"
---
-They use a samurai longsword to cut!-

"
"Nope.avi. :V"

___

Steven: Oh, definitely!
___

"He once again goes after the mech with his claws."

"He's powerful enough to tear himself apart if he so wished, so he could almost certainly do the same to the mech if he's not stopped."
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Once Bumblebee gets close to the tower, he sees a... tied up human?-

That's not a good thing...
-who is it?-

Erika: "But I want to share with Auntie!"
---
Ah! My apologies! :nervous: -A rare moment when she's not calmed and composed-
---
Abigail: "Yes, I'm like a new blank slate"
Azura: "... Alright then." -takes ot-
---
-he trying to get the crab off of him-
---
Ingrid: "With many friends to support you."

-especially Kanna, right? :V-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-In a low voice via a communicator- Wheeljack, I think I found a human, or at least I think it's a human.

By the AllSpark! If it's really one, then it's a miracle!

Unfortunately he seems to be captive...

Me Grimlock could go save puny human!

Hey, easy big bot, we can't be fully certain yet.

-The person in question... Well, remember I said before that Merlin stayed in Basel to watch over the base?-
Steven: Oh, definitely!
___

"He once again goes after the mech with his claws."

"He's powerful enough to tear himself apart if he so wished, so he could almost certainly do the same to the mech if he's not stopped."
Aya: "I have actually seen him in the town, I wish I had a Father like that... So you are fortunate, I'm sure if he is that nice, he wouldn't have chosen a bad person to be with"
---
-Gai tries to use GoZyuJin's drill arm on his back-
Azura: "... Alright then." -takes it-
---
-he trying to get the crab off of him-
---
Ingrid: "With many friends to support you."

-especially Kanna, right? :V-
-Did she ever taste Kamui's bakery before?-
---
-She convinces it to go via song-
-Basically divine Azura- :p

---
Abigail: "Like Kanna! Or Jack!"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-In a low voice via a communicator- Wheeljack, I think I found a human, or at least I think it's a human.

By the AllSpark! If it's really one, then it's a miracle!

Unfortunately he seems to be captive...

Me Grimlock could go save puny human!

Hey, easy big bot, we can't be fully certain yet.

-The person in question... Well, remember I said before that Merlin stayed in Basel to watch over the base?-

Aya: "I have actually seen him in the town, I wish I had a Father like that... So you are fortunate, I'm sure if he is that nice, he wouldn't have chosen a bad person to be with"
---
-Gai tries to use GoZyuJin's drill arm on his back-
"That is very bad!"
___

Steven: ...Thanks, Aya. Maybe I should go talk to him about this, actually.

___

"Using both massive claws to grab and attempt to jam it."
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,426
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In a low voice via a communicator- Wheeljack, I think I found a human, or at least I think it's a human.

By the AllSpark! If it's really one, then it's a miracle!

Unfortunately he seems to be captive...

Me Grimlock could go save puny human!

Hey, easy big bot, we can't be fully certain yet.

-The person in question... Well, remember I said before that Merlin stayed in Basel to watch over the base?-
-OH DANG-

-Did she ever taste Kamui's bakery before?-
---
-She convinces it to go via song-
-Basically divine Azura- :p

---
Abigail: "Like Kanna! Or Jack!"
-not really... so she's unsure-

Azura: Is everyone just pulling a prank...?
---
-with a harp :V-
---
Ingrid: "And the others too."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Indeed, the magus tied up to serve as bait for potential intruders-

I'll try to get closer, will run off if anything's wrong.

Merlin: -Grumbles, stripped of his staff, his hood and his version of Excalibur, looking at an approaching yellow bot- Another one of them? Wait, I have a different feeling about this one...
-not really... so she's unsure-

Azura: Is everyone just pulling a prank...?
---
-with a harp :V-
---
Ingrid: "And the others too."
-She knows Kanna and has babysitted her years before, though, why would she be pulling a prank on her?-

-And Erika seems to adore her as well-
---
-The crab comes off from Jaune and Nayru picks it up-
Sorry for the inconvenience.

---
Abigail: "All of them make me happy, think I make them happy back?"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
28,579
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Aya: "Yeah, it's adequate... You still have a bright future ahead of you"
---
-He manages to-

Gai: "Hey!"
IT IS NOT EASY BEFRIENDING ALL, SOME PEOPLE JUST...DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO, AS THEY SAY. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT USE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE, WITH BETTER PEOPLE! SPEAK WITH YOUR FATHER, FOR SURELY HE CAN HELP YOU, AND NO MATTER WHAT, CONTINUE BEING YOURSELF, STEVEN! YOUR FUTURE IS INDEED BRIGHT!

Steven: Heheh... thanks guys, I think I needed to hear this.
___


"Tearing it away..."

"Though a quick laser blast from Jenny was able to knock it out of his hands, preventing him from putting it in his incinerator and destroying it entirely."

Salvage whatever you can! "Narrowly avoids another attack from him." Come to think of it...Armagedroid's never been up against this many powerful weapons at once...

"Jenny may be thinking up a plan."
 
Last edited:
Top