• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-be useless?-

-yup-
-Eeyup, even Monika finds it amusing-
---
-Question is, can Lucario hear what's going on?-
D.D.: -grumbling-

Rook: "Not so bad..."
---
Hinoka: "That's because I'm also a victim of teasing."

Camilla: :lol:
---
-yee-
---
Jaune: "I'm sure it'll be fine."
Yuyuko: "Please next serving~!"

-This is the 27th serving...-
---
Shirou: "..." -They fistbump as the overteased redhairs of the family-
---
-The goddess says something?-
---
Sieg: "You think?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Frank: "Millionaire, you say? How'd you get so rich, if I may ask?"
Mash: "Wait, what? Steven, you never told me you were rich!"
Greg: Oh, uhh, well... back in the day, my old manager pretty much stole that song I just played for you, turned it into a jingle for a hamburger restaurant, and decades later... he comes back to Beach City because he legally owed me 10 million dollars.

Steven: His old manager was a real jerk...

"Steven is extremely nice and doesn't have bad things to say about almost anyone, so hearing him call some guy a jerk must speak volumes about the kind of person Greg's former manager is."

Greg: Hey, kiddo, at least he gave me something. It's probably the only reason he's not dead to me anymore. I'm not gonna quit my job because of it, but it's good knowing I have so much money in stock for when I really need it.

-Yeah, I well know that- :p
---
"
"Now I'm not sure where to go from here.."

Ha, true.
Boudica: "After they leave nervousness aside"
"She herself seemed a bit shy, but was more calm and composed than he was, for sure."

(I can appreciate a Gyarados that isn't so uncontrolled and rough. There aren't many like you out there.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Greg: Oh, uhh, well... back in the day, my old manager pretty much stole that song I just played for you, turned it into a jingle for a hamburger restaurant, and decades later... he comes back to Beach City because he legally owed me 10 million dollars.

"Steven is extremely nice and doesn't have bad things to say about almost anyone, so hearing him call some guy a jerk must speak volumes about the kind of person Greg's former manager is."

Greg: Hey, kiddo, at least he gave me something. It's probably the only reason he's not dead to me anymore. I'm not gonna quit my job because of it, but it's good knowing I have so much money in stock for when I really need it.

"Now I'm not sure where to go from here.."

"She herself seemed a bit shy, but was more calm and composed than he was, for sure."

(I can appreciate a Gyarados that isn't so uncontrolled and rough. There aren't many like you out there.)
Mash: "I see... I can see you're still humble by appearance though, not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just surprising-
---
-Me neither-

-Aya is not using a swimsuit right now, just plain blue pants and white blouse-
---
-Boudica observes for now-
...heh....

-nope...but he can faintly sense her...-
Ishtar: "W-What's so funny?"
---
-And that presence has been constant through those last months, so he knows he's not been alone-

D

Deleted member

Ishtar: "W-What's so funny?"
---
-And that presence has been constant through those last months, so he knows he's not been alone-
...w-what did you just try to do....?
-holding back her laugh-

-indeed...-

(O-oh...thank you....)
-he's more aggressive when defending Boudica-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mash: "I see... I can see you're still humble by appearance though, not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just surprising-
---
-Me neither-

-Aya is not using a swimsuit right now, just plain blue pants and white blouse-
Greg: Yeah, all things considered...life's still been pretty good to me, and there's no good in letting a fortune go to your head. Gotta stay busy and active in life, y'know?
___

"It's much like her previous experience, except on a bigger, populated area instead of small, isolated isle, and so there's much more to do and she isn't alone...Plus she has access to clothes this time."

-Boudica observes for now-

-
(O-oh...thank you....)
-he's more aggressive when defending Boudica-
"Giggling in Milotic."

"Anyone who dares to threaten a mighty Pokemon's trainer will be in for a world of pain."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she's glad Isis didn't kill him-
-very much so-

Yuyuko: "Please next serving~!"

-This is the 27th serving...-
---
Shirou: "..." -They fistbump as the overteased redhairs of the family-
---
-The goddess says something?-
---
Sieg: "You think?"
D.D.: "Really?!"
---
-they became good friends in an instant... which ironically caused them to e teased even more :V-
---
Palu: "It's alright, Semiramis... Let it out."
---
Jaune: "... Maybe?" :lol:

Hinoka: -snickers- "Thieves never win."

D

Deleted member

Ishtar: "Send the Bull of Heavens at you!"

-Which is a small fluffy chibi bull with no power-
---
Medea Lily: "What? How?"

Medea: "Isis..."
-she pets it-

-yeah...-

"Giggling in Milotic."

"Anyone who dares to threaten a mighty Pokemon's trainer will be in for a world of pain."
-indeed...-

-very much so-

Hinoka: -snickers- "Thieves never win."
-she already lost him twice now...-

-unless it's Wario :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Just like she promised to Ingrid, Oui is right now taking care of Abigail and they were looking for some place that would sell smoothies-

-Abigail was wearing a black and orange bikini that had a skirt and her blond long hair tied in two buns with various ribbons-

-Oui was wearing a black bikini with a cherry blossom pattern, having her hair decorated by some pearls-

Abigail: -Having a thoughtful expression-

Oui: "What's wrong? Are you thinking about Ingrid?"

Abigail: "You think she'll really recover her body?"

Oui: "I have no doubt, she looked well confident when she told me how to, so she'll be fine"

Abigail: -Still worried-

Oui: "..." Let's see, how do I make a child smile... Ah! Idea! "Hey Abigail, do you see a bucket and a string?"

Abigail: "Um, I think I see some there"

Oui: "Now isn't that convenient. Wait here!"

-Wondering what her fellow Foreigner was up to, Abigail watched as the painter tied a green bucket to her back and a yellow cardboard cone to simulate a beak-

Oui: "Bwahaha! I am the evil kappa Akukame! And I am here to eat children! Haha!"

Abigail: "...?"

Oui: "Oh what's this, a poor defenseless girl! I am going to eat her right now, yes!" -Approaching slowly in a cartoonish stance- "Is this defenseless kid going to be another victim of Akukame? Screech screech! Hahaha!"

Abigail: "... What are you doing?"

Oui: "... I was trying to cheer you up with a game, obviously didn't work..." -Sighs-

Abigail: "..." -Giggle-

Oui: "Hm?"

Abigail: "Nothing, that was just funny in a weird way!"

Oui: "It was?"

Abigail: "Could you do it again, please?"

Oui: "Heh, you bet it, Abigail" :) -Ruffled her hair-
Greg: Yeah, all things considered...life's still been pretty good to me, and there's no good in letting a fortune go to your head. Gotta stay busy and active in life, y'know?
___

"It's much like her previous experience, except on a bigger, populated area instead of small, isolated isle, and so there's much more to do and she isn't alone...Plus she has access to clothes this time."

"Giggling in Milotic."

Mash: "Yeah, better than becoming some greedy jerk"
---
Aya: -Sigh- "I like this..." -Notably didn't say the she deserves it because still feeling guilty of having been a serial killer-

-And being fair, yeah, not a thing that deserves to be forbidden of-
---
-Especially when they are a very scary large sea serpent-
D.D.: "Really?!"
---
-they became good friends in an instant... which ironically caused them to be teased even more :V-
---
Palu: "It's alright, Semiramis... Let it out."
---
Jaune: "... Maybe?" :lol:
Yuyuko: "Pretty please?"
---
Iri: "Odd, I thought Azura-chan would be the second to enter the harem. But this is still a good result!"

Shirou: -Sighed-
---
Jack: "Piranha Plant has been worried for us,, haven't you?"

-The plant nods-
---
Sieg: "... I can try"
-she pets it-

-yeah...-
-The Bull of Heaven actually accepts it with glee-

What a cute pet!

Ishtar: "Wait, this is not how it's meant to go!"
---
Medea Lily: "This is horrible! How do we free him?"

Medea: "I don't know..."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-The Bull of Heaven actually accepts it with glee-

What a cute pet!

Ishtar: "Wait, this is not how it's meant to go!"
---
Medea Lily: "This is horrible! How do we free him?"

Medea: "I don't know..."
-hue; poor Ishtar-

-more Casters? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mash: "Yeah, better than becoming some greedy jerk"
---
Aya: -Sigh- "I like this..." -Notably didn't say the she deserves it because still feeling guilty of having been a serial killer-

-And being fair, yeah, not a thing that deserves to be forbidden of-
---
"Which they've met more than a few of before lol"
___

"Yyyeah....that's fair."

"Being Chaldea, she's not the only one among them who's done heinous things to get this chance."

-indeed...-
-Especially when they are a very scary large sea serpent-
"In short, don't mess with such a Pokemon's trainer."

"Is the Gyarados still feeling nervous?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Karma at it's finest, haha."

Steven: That thief certainly didn't!

Greg: But enough about me, I hope you've all been enjoying your stay here! I'm looking forward to the concert some of your friends are setting up.
Frank: "Concert? Who's setting it up?"

-she already lost him twice now...-
-she hugs him tight-

-he's a big not!dragon boy, so he can probably handle it-

Yuyuko: "Pretty please?"
---
Iri: "Odd, I thought Azura-chan would be the second to enter the harem. But this is still a good result!"

Shirou: -Sighed-
---
Jack: "Piranha Plant has been worried for us,, haven't you?"

-The plant nods-
---
Sieg: "... I can try"
-he groans-

-meanwhile-

Rook: "You'd think Hell would be... well, hell to wander in."
---
Camilla: "I know, right~?" -giggling-

Kamui: "C-Camilla..."
---
Palu: "I'm sure it's trying its very best to cheer you up."
---
Jaune: "Well, go ahead."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-hue; poor Ishtar-

-more Casters? :V-
Ishtar: "Gugalanna, pretty please?"

I'm sure it's less than the bull can obey and more that it is now a cutie small thing. :p
---
Medea Lily: "Why don't you talk to the others about it?"

Medea: "I thought they had their own problems..."
"Which they've met more than a few of before lol"
___

"Yyyeah....that's fair."

"Being Chaldea, she's not the only one among them who's done heinous things to get this chance."

"In short, don't mess with such a Pokemon's trainer."

"Is the Gyarados still feeling nervous?"
hue

Mash: "What do you do for a job then, Mr. Universe?"
---
-Though she was still one of the most cruel ones, turning them into dolls and all-
---
-Very correct-
-he groans-

-meanwhile-

Rook: "You'd think Hell would be... well, hell to wander in."
---
Camilla: "I know, right~?" -giggling-

Kamui: "C-Camilla..."
---
Palu: "I'm sure it's trying its very best to cheer you up."
---
Jaune: "Well, go ahead."
Chen: "There are many mischievous demons, but none of them are really bad people!"
---
Iri: "Yeah! I was expecting her to be the last after you"
---
Semiramis: "Yes, you're right..." -Pets plant-
---
Sieg: "I think I'll try..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Frank: "Concert? Who's setting it up?"
hue

Mash: "What do you do for a job then, Mr. Universe?"
"
Greg: Far as I can tell, it's being set up by, and starring a duo named Elizabeth and Ranamon, I think. Plus this little pink puffball. I don't know her name. Oh, and to answer your question, Mash, I wash cars at It's a Wash. I've had the job long before Steven was even born.

"Elizabeth's improved on her singing work, but a concert featuring Jigglypuff? That can't be good news..."

-Though she was still one of the most cruel ones, turning them into dolls and all-
"Her parents were freaks, but also stupid to think it was a good idea to have a child when they lived such a life. :V"

-Very correct-
(I've been enjoying the waters in this world. Would you...like to go for a swim?)

D

Deleted member

-she hugs him tight-

-he's a big not!dragon boy, so he can probably handle it-
-indeed he can-

Ishtar: "Gugalanna, pretty please?"

I'm sure it's less than the bull can obey and more that it is now a cutie small thing. :p
---
Medea Lily: "Why don't you talk to the others about it?"

Medea: "I thought they had their own problems..."
-Monika is petting the bull more-

-more important than freeing an ally?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did Specter see the display between Oui and Abigail?
Greg: Far as I can tell, it's being set up by, and starring a duo named Elizabeth and Ranamon, I think. Plus this little pink puffball. I don't know her name. Oh, and to answer your question, Mash, I wash cars at It's a Wash. I've had the job long before Steven was even born.

"Elizabeth's improved on her singing work, but a concert featuring Jigglypuff? That can't be good news..."

"Her parents were freaks, but also stupid to think it was a good idea to have a child when they lived such a life. :V"
Mash: "Oh, so it's long standi- Wait, you said Elizabeth?

Pink haired, has horns and a dragon tail?"
---
Aya: What were my parents thinking on having a child to begin with?

-Not to mention he then cheated on her with their maid-
Monika is petting the bull more-

-more important than freeing an ally?-
-The bull has taken a like to her as a result-
---
Medea Lily: "But you look worried sick!"

Medea: "... You're right..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did Specter see the display between Oui and Abigail?
I thought about writing something about Specter in response to that but wasn't sure what at first. Hmm...let's see...

Specter: (Such innocence...even after all our people have been through together...she's suffered much, but has truly recovered. In a way, it reminds me of what happened to Reize...all he wanted to do was be a hero, and he ended up becoming a mind-controlled pawn. At least, they could be, and were, saved...for others, like myself...it is too late to be saved. Hopefully, it is not too late for Ingrid to recover, too...)

"Being undead, ghost-like being, now, there wasn't much he could enjoy from a beach setting."

Mash: "Oh, so it's long standi- Wait, you said Elizabeth?

Pink haired, has horns and a dragon tail?"
---
Aya: What were my parents thinking on having a child to begin with?

-Not to mention he then cheated on her with their maid-
Greg: Yep, that sounds like her!

___

"She turned out badly, though to say the rest of her family was screwed up would be a serious understatement."

(S-sure....!)
(Splendid!)

"To the ocean."

(Looks like my Moana's taking it one step at a time. Yeah, that's probably a good idea.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I thought about writing something about Specter in response to that but wasn't sure what at first. Hmm...let's see...

Specter: (Such innocence...even after all our people have been through together...she's suffered much, but has truly recovered. In a way, it reminds me of what happened to Reize...all he wanted to do was be a hero, and he ended up becoming a mind-controlled pawn. At least, they could be, and were, saved...for others, like myself...it is too late to be saved. Hopefully, it is not too late for Ingrid to recover, too...)

"Being undead, ghost-like being, now, there wasn't much he could enjoy from a beach setting."

Greg: Yep, that sounds like her!

___

"She turned out badly, though to say the rest of her family was screwed up would be a serious understatement."
Oui: "Hey you there"
---
Mash: "Oh no..."
---
-By quite-

-She's right now sitting by the shore-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oui: "Hey you there"
---
Mash: "Oh no..."
---
-By quite-

-She's right now sitting by the shore-
Specter: Hm?

___

Steven: What's wrong, Mash?
___

"Seagulls flying about, crabs in the sand, fish and whales occasionally visible swimming in the ocean...plus Chaldea's Water-type Pokemon swimming nearby as well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Specter: Hm?

___

Steven: What's wrong, Mash?
___

"Seagulls flying about, crabs in the sand, fish and whales occasionally visible swimming in the ocean...plus Chaldea's Water-type Pokemon swimming nearby as well."
Oui: "Were you here before?" <--- Wasn't around other occassions Chaldea has visitted Beach City
---
Mash: "That Balloon Pokémon!"
---
Aya: -Sigh- "This is the life..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oui: "Were you here before?" <--- Wasn't around other occassions Chaldea has visitted Beach City
---
Mash: "That Balloon Pokémon!"
---
Aya: -Sigh- "This is the life..."
Specter: Not once.

(At least I don't think he was. I'm nearly positive he didn't visit Beach City during the Cluster Arc, and he wasn't even a part of the RP yet by the time Chaldea first came here.)

___

Greg: Oh, is that what the pink puffball is? One of those Pokemon? Neat!

___

"Quite a relief after that massive war."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Specter: Not once.

(At least I don't think he was. I'm nearly positive he didn't visit Beach City during the Cluster Arc, and he wasn't even a part of the RP yet by the time Chaldea first came here.)

___

Greg: Oh, is that what the pink puffball is? One of those Pokemon? Neat!

___

"Quite a relief after that massive war."
Oui: "Shame. Abigail and I wanted smoothies..."

You're not wrong.
---
Mash: "It's not neat for her to sing!"
---
Aya: "And there's no way it can get wrong..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oui: "Shame. Abigail and I wanted smoothies..."

You're not wrong.
---
Mash: "It's not neat for her to sing!"
---
Aya: "And there's no way it can get wrong..."
Specter: I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to find those...perhaps some of the others, however, do know.

"He'll go ask. :p"

___

Greg: Hey, not every singer starts off a pro.

___

"No way at all..."

"...Let me guess, if it's not Gems that mess up the whole vacation first, it'll be her mother who shows up and that will mess up the vacation for her specifically. :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Specter: I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to find those...perhaps some of the others, however, do know.

"He'll go ask. :p"

___

Greg: Hey, not every singer starts off a pro.

___

"No way at all..."

"...Let me guess, if it's not Gems that mess up the whole vacation first, it'll be her mother who shows up and that will mess up the vacation for her specifically. :V"
Oui: "I'll keep her entertained here then" :p
---
Mash: "I means she puts others to sleep"
---
-Basically- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oui: "I'll keep her entertained here then" :p
---
Mash: "I means she puts others to sleep"
---
-Basically- :V
"Didn't take long to find out what locations had smoothies when plenty of Chaldea's people have toured the town before."
___

Greg: With her singing?

Steven: Oh yeah, that's right! Her singing has that power...

Greg: Oh geez...

___

"Go figure, lol."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Didn't take long to find out what locations had smoothies when plenty of Chaldea's people have toured the town before."
___

Greg: With her singing?

Steven: Oh yeah, that's right! Her singing has that power...

Greg: Oh geez...

___

"Go figure, lol."
-Quite indeed- :p
---
Mash: "They will cause it a large scale!"
---
-Through all of this, she can't help but feel observed...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"How's Altera doing during this?"

-Quite indeed- :p
---
Mash: "They will cause it a large scale!"
---
-Through all of this, she can't help but feel observed...-
"The two thus got their smoothies."

___

Steven: What are we supposed to do?! I don't wanna hurt her feelings..."Referring to the Jigglypuff."
___

"Is that so?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"How's Altera doing during this?"

"The two thus got their smoothies."

___

Steven: What are we supposed to do?! I don't wanna hurt her feelings..."Referring to the Jigglypuff."
___

"Is that so?"
-Wanting to cheer Bunyan up over the ducks beinf gone-
---
Abigail: "Thanks a lot, Mr. Specter!"

Oui: "This better be worth the prize"
---
Mash: "Maybe make them reprogram said concert at night when everyone's sleep?"

-Not a good idea-
---
-As if someone was following her...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Wanting to cheer Bunyan up over the ducks beinf gone-
---
Abigail: "Thanks a lot, Mr. Specter!"

Oui: "This better be worth the prize"
---
Mash: "Maybe make them reprogram said concert at night when everyone's sleep?"

-Not a good idea-
---
-As if someone was following her...-
"Maybe take her to the local theme park?"
___

"It was definitely worth the price."
___

Steven: That...doesn't sound like a good idea.

___

"It feels like somebody..."

"...WANTS TO SELL HER SOMETHING!"

-they go to for a swim-
"The Milotic seemed happy to have another Pokemon to swim alongside."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Maybe take her to the local theme park?"
___

"It was definitely worth the price."
___

Steven: That...doesn't sound like a good idea.

___

"It feels like somebody..."

"...WANTS TO SELL HER SOMETHING!"
Altera: That's it! "Paula?"

Bunyan: "Hm?"

Altera: "How about we go to an amusement park?"

Bunyan: "That sounds fun..."
---
Oui: "Hm! It's marvelous!"

Marvelous: "Yeah?"

Oui: "Not you!"
---
Mash: "Sorry, I have never handled something like this..."
---
-She looked behind her-

-Nothing-

Aya: "Huh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: That's it! "Paula?"

Bunyan: "Hm?"

Altera: "How about we go to an amusement park?"

Bunyan: "That sounds fun..."
---
Oui: "Hm! It's marvelous!"

Marvelous: "Yeah?"

Oui: "Not you!"
---
Mash: "Sorry, I have never handled something like this..."
---
-She looked behind her-

-Nothing-

Aya: "Huh..."
"There's tons of rides, and an arcade!"
___

"Lol!"

"The vacation is shaping up to be rather nice."
___

Steven: There's gotta be something we can do about this...
___

"A pair of businessmen nervously hid behind a rock, one telling the other "I told you she was onto us!"."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"There's tons of rides, and an arcade!"
___

"Lol!"

"The vacation is shaping up to be rather nice."
___

Steven: There's gotta be something we can do about this...
___

"A pair of businessmen nervously hid behind a rock, one telling the other "I told you she was onto us!"."
Altera: "Then let's go do it" :)

-Altera was wearing a rainbow bra and shorts with platform sandals, leaving her veil behind and tying her short hair in a ponytail-

---
-Yes... For now-

Abigail: "Many thanks again!"
---
Mash: "Delaying would be of no use..."
---
Aya: -Huff- "Cost is clear..." -She stands up and takes her shoes off to feel the sand under her feet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Then let's go do it" :)

-Altera was wearing a rainbow bra and shorts with platform sandals, leaving her veil behind and tying her short hair in a ponytail-

---
-Yes... For now-

Abigail: "Many thanks again!"
---
Mash: "Delaying would be of no use..."
---
Aya: -Huff- "Cost is clear..." -She stands up and takes her shoes off to feel the sand under her feet-
"Off to the park they go!"
___

Specter: Certainly.
___

Steven: Is there anything we can do that would let her sing without having the unwanted side-effect of putting people to sleep?
___

"It appears her fears were simply paranoia."

Top Bottom