• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Three incredibly attractive women in a tourist attraction wearing little stuff that reveals their figures?-

-Definitely asking for some weeb cartoon shenanigans-

Jeanne: "Ah, yours looks quite cute, Kamui"
---
-Plant tilts head curious-
---
Alice: "Okay, I promise!"

Mary: "I'll keep my mouth shut on anything Mother tells me to"

Ana: -Nods-
Kamui: "Have you looked at yourself? You're beautiful!"
---
-she thinking-
---
Palu: "You three can come out then."

"People all around staring at them."

"Meanwhile a local conspiracy theorist (being fair, the amount of Gem stuff going on gives him some actual credibility) and resident anime nerd looked awed at the sight of many of Chaldea's people. It was like something straight out of one of his favorite shows."

Steven: Whoohoo! It's gonna be great having you all here! I can't wait to introduce you all to more of my friends, all the while you can have fun by the beach, the restaurants, and Beach City Funland!
LMAO

Kamui: "Restaurants?"

Frank: "You just had to say that word, kid..."

You all swore to tell the truth. Now you must keep your promises...and answer all three before you may leave!

Marco: What?! That's total bogus!

Star: What kinda game are you NOT able to just quit?!

Jackie: Okay guys, let's just answer the final question, and end this. "The group all holds hands." Okay, game, we're ready. "Confident!"

Final question: Who do you...have a...crush on?

"Annnnnnnnnd there it is..."
Kanna: "A-A crush? T-That's just silly." :lol:

-yep, Marco won't be the only liar :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good night.
"People all around staring at them."

"Meanwhile a local conspiracy theorist (being fair, the amount of Gem stuff going on gives him some actual credibility) and resident anime nerd looked awed at the sight of many of Chaldea's people. It was like something straight out of one of his favorite shows."

Steven: Whoohoo! It's gonna be great having you all here! I can't wait to introduce you all to more of my friends, all the while you can have fun by the beach, the restaurants, and Beach City Funland!
Kamui: "Have you looked at yourself? You're beautiful!"

LMAO

-With the desire of flirting even!-

-Doesn't helps their outfits are quite like what he would see in any of those shows, heck, some of them had hair tones like blue, green or purple-

Jeanne: "You think? I tried to look as best as possible..."

-Then the word restaurant was mentioned- :p

Mash: "Somehow not surprised at that attitude..."
You all swore to tell the truth. Now you must keep your promises...and answer all three before you may leave!

Marco: What?! That's total bogus!

Star: What kinda game are you NOT able to just quit?!

Jackie: Okay guys, let's just answer the final question, and end this. "The group all holds hands." Okay, game, we're ready. "Confident!"

Final question: Who do you...have a...crush on?

"Annnnnnnnnd there it is..."

Medea Lily: "A c-crush?"

Ahim: "That sounds quite rude to ask!"

Erika: "You're a meanie!"
-she thinking-
---
Palu: "You three can come out then."
-Plant waiting-
---
-And the three goddesses come out by her command-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
LMAO

Good night.

-Doesn't helps their outfits are quite like what he would see in any of those shows, heck, some of them had hair tones like blue, green or purple-

Steven: Yeah, there's a place for french fries, a place for pizzas...and then there's The Big Donut, you've been there before, for sure! There's also fancier restaurants just a bit further out from here.

???: These amazing warriors, and beautiful warrior women...This has to go on my blog!

-

(CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT A CHARACTER)

What did you people expect when playing a game that's all about telling the truth?

Jackie: Okay, so there's this really cute guy from skate camp last summer. He's really nice. He's my crush.

Almost Everyone: Aww...

Star: Okay, phew, this one's easy. I have a crush on Oskar Greason! Everybody knows that. It's not even a secret anymore.

Ponyhead: If we've being honest here, and we have no choice lest we get injured, I guess I just gotta be honest and admit my crush...It's me, I love myself.

Starfan13: Star Butterfly's mine, of course!

Mabel: I've had so many crushes that I've kinda lost track...

Janna: I think we all know who my crush is, don't we, Marco...? "Smirking at him."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Karna: "It should make sense with what you are" -Smiles-
---
At least for now, the other ascensions could always be used. :p

Awww, poor Hakuno...

Boudica: "Mr. Fish? What are you staring at?"

"But for what reason?"

"She'll be quite impressed. She herself is unusually powerful for her type of Gem, proving much stronger than any other Quartz Soldier, which probably explains how she survived her first battle with the Saiyan...but she isn't on that level."
The Ocean Queen~!

Would the world really be ready for it? :p

-notices Hakumo's discomfort-
.....this is far from his element, isn't it?

-staring at Moana-
-does Moana notice?-

-she'll probably be shattered in the rematch :V-
-speaking of, Broly is in base form recovering from the transformation; it took a toll on him since he's new to that sort of power-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-staring at Moana-
-does Moana notice?-

-speaking of, Broly is in base form recovering from the transformation; it took a toll on him since he's new to that sort of power-
"She went for a swim in the water and is looking across the ocean, so she doesn't notice quite yet."

"Which is the closest equivalent Gems have to death."

"Amethyst remembers Broly had defeated Jasper, with support from Angelica, and surely he could've beaten the soldier even without that support. Perhaps Amethyst will seek help from him at some point?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"She went for a swim in the water and is looking across the ocean, so she doesn't notice quite yet."

"Which is the closest equivalent Gems have to death."

"Amethyst remembers Broly had defeated Jasper, with support from Angelica, and surely he could've beaten the soldier even without that support. Perhaps Amethyst will seek help from him at some point?"
-he's just staring with jaw gaped open; too dopey to do anything-

-perhaps....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Steven: Yeah, there's a place for french fries, a place for pizzas...and then there's The Big Donut, you've been there before, for sure! There's also fancier restaurants just a bit further out from here.

???: These amazing warriors, and beautiful warrior women...This has to go on my blog!
Yang: "Meh, let 'em stuff their faces silly. Means we get more of the beach to ourselves." :p

I thought Ahim wasn't there?

-Plant waiting-
---
-And the three goddesses come out by her command-
Viridi: "I... I guess they just miss someone, is all..."
---
-daughterus reactions?-

What did you people expect when splaying a game that's all about telling the truth?

Jackie: Okay, so there's this really cute guy from skate camp last summer. He's really nice. He's my crush.

Star: Okay, phew, this one's easy. I have a crush on Oskar Greason! Everybody knows that. It's not even a secret anymore.

Ponyhead: If we've being honest here, and we have no choice lest we get injured, I guess I just gotta be honest and admit my crush...It's me, I love myself.

Mabel: I've had ha so many crushes that I've kinda lost track...

Janna: I think we all know who my crush is, don't we, Marco...? "Smirking at him."
(well, technically speaking, I didn't make her say no, so she's still technically not lying :V)

-Kanna would've been too embarassed to say it to people she doesn't know anything about, but they all seemed to just say theirs without any doubt, inspiring her to just come out with it-

Kanna: "Well, there's this guy back where I live. His name's Gil. He's so sweet and kind and caring... Pretty too." Embarrass

-and she spoke before Janna, leading to this reaction-

Kanna: I didn't even know her before today and I can already tell she likes him...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Yang: "Meh, let 'em stuff their faces silly. Means we get more of the beach to ourselves." :p
Jeanne: -Drooled a bit from the restaurants descriptions- "I would gladly join Kamui in visiting those places~"

Amakusa: "To no one's surprise" :p -Was wearing a red unbuttoned shirt, black sandals and shorts-

What did you people expect when splaying a game that's all about telling the truth?

Mabel: I've had ha so many crushes that I've kinda lost track...

(well, technically speaking, I didn't make her say no, so she's still technically not lying :V)

-Kanna would've been too embarassed to say it to people she doesn't know anything about, but they all seemed to just say theirs without any doubt, inspiring her to just come out with it-

Kanna: "Well, there's this guy back where I live. His name's Gil. He's so sweet and kind and caring... Pretty too." Embarrass

Kanna: I didn't even know her before today and I can already tell she likes him...
Medea Lily: This is bad, at this rate Marco will have to reveal his or who knows what will happen! ... Wait, I have to say something too! "Um... I don't think I have any?":lol:
The Ocean Queen~!

Would the world really be ready for it? :p

-notices Hakumo's discomfort-
.....this is far from his element, isn't it?

Elizabeth: "I can't wait to make a performance here~!"

-Was wearing this-

---
We'll have to see. :p

-Sighs- I was hoping he wouldn't considering his species ability is to create sandstorms. But I guess he is still ground-type in a water-filled environment...
---
-And of course, Angelica is the one to be tending him-

-perhaps....-
Boudica: "... Could it be... Are you in love?"
I thought Ahim wasn't there?

Viridi: "I... I guess they just miss someone, is all..."
---
-daughterus reactions?
She was, just not playing.
---
Piranha Plant: "(Oh, who was it?)"
---
Ana: "Mommy, who is that?"

Alice: "Their hair is funny..."[/spoiler]

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne: -Drooled a bit from the restaurants descriptions- "I would gladly join Kamui in visiting those places~"

Amakusa: "To no one's surprise" :p -Was wearing a red unbuttoned shirt, black sandals and shorts-
Blake: "As long as they don't eat everything again..."

Camilla: "Maybe I should get something to drink before relaxing on the beach?"

Piranha Plant: "(Oh, who was it?)"
---
Ana: "Mommy, who is that?"

Alice: "Their hair is funny..."
Viridi: "... You really want to do whatever you can to cheer those humans up, huh?"
---
Palu: "Those three are Din, Nayru and Farore. Let's just say I've known them for a very long time."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-perhaps....-
"His jaw is normally gaped open, isn't it? :V Then again, this time, it must be for a different reason..."

"Enjoying the water and the view."

"But for now, despite feeling more insecure than usual, Amethyst lets Chaldea be to enjoy their vacation. Broly will have plenty of time to recover from his first time usage of such a high power."

Medea Lily: This is bad, at this rate Marco will have to reveal his or who knows what will happen! ... Wait, I have to say something too! "Um... I don't think I have any?":lol:
Marco: Uh...

Janna: "Casually" 18th Century Poet John Keats.

Marco: "Sigh of relief"

(Which is a truth, but Janna does gets pretty flirty with him sometimes, though, so it's far from unlikely that she has a thing for him, too. :p)

Now, who is your crush, Marco?

Star: Oh, Marco, you don't have to...
Marco: No, i-it's fine..."Swallowing his pride and fears with a deep breath" ...Jackie. My crush is on Jackie. Jackie Lynn Thomas.

"And that's all he has to say. His fellow student at Echo Creek Academy looked genuinely surprised to find out she is his crush."

Soembody lied. BIG. TIME!

"The room turns an alarming red color and wind blows from the cube as electric beams start firing out of the cube."

Star: Ahhh! Who lied?! Janna, was it you again?!

Janna: No! It is John Keats!

Jackie: Mine's the cute guy from skate camp!

Starfan13: I love Star!

Star: And I love Oskar Greason!

"None of my other characters confess to lying, and seem to be speaking the truth. Same goes Lily and Kanna...so who could it be?"

Steven: Haha, okay!

I'm gonna enjoy this. Aren't we, Alphys?

Oh, totally!

I've needed this...

I FINALLY HAVE A GOOD PLACE TO DRIVE MY FANCY CAR AGAIN!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

(Which is a truth, but Janna does gets pretty flirty with him sometimes, though, so it's far from unlikely that she has a thing for him, too. :p)

Marco: No, i-it's fine..."Swallowing his pride and fears with a deep breath" ...Jackie. My crush is on Jackie. Jackie Lynn Thomas.

"And that's all he has to say. His fellow student at Echo Creek Academy looked genuinely surprised to find out she is his crush."

"The room turns an alarming red color and wind blows from the cube as electric beams start firing out of the cube."

"None of my other characters confess to lying, and seem to be speaking the truth. Same goes Lily and Kanna...so who could it be?"
Kanna: "I know I told the truth! Can't be me!" -Erika and Lily can back that claim up since it's pretty dang obvious when she's near Gil- "... Can you tell us who lied so that we can figure things out easier, Mister Cube?"

-inb4 it only confirms Kanna and leaves the others unknown :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "As long as they don't eat everything again..."

Camilla: "Maybe I should get something to drink before relaxing on the beach?"

Viridi: "... You really want to do whatever you can to cheer those humans up, huh?"
---
Palu: "Those three are Din, Nayru and Farore. Let's just say I've known them for a very long time."
Steven: Haha, okay!

I'm gonna enjoy this. Aren't we, Alphys?

Oh, totally!

I've needed this...

I FINALLY HAVE A GOOD PLACE TO DRIVE MY FANCY CAR AGAIN!
Robin Hood: "Did someone said drinks?" -Brought a bunch of them while smiling- "I also brought fruit to make juices and cocktail ingredients"

-People are wide eyed-

Robin Hood: "... What? We're on a break, I don't have to be a snarky jerk all the time"

-Was wearing this, btw-

---
Piranha Plant: "(Yes, they have treated me much better than just having me having lived on a pipe before)"
---
Alice: "Does that mean they're kinda like our aunts?"

Aunts?

Jackie: Mine's the cute guy from skate camp!

Starfan13: I love Star!

Star: And I love Oskar Greason!

Kanna: "I know I told the truth! Can't be me!" -Erika and Lily can back that claim up since it's pretty dang obvious when she's near Gil- "... Can you tell us who lied so that we can figure things out easier, Mister Cube?"

Medea Lily: "W-What?! Who lied?!"

-Ahim Gokai Changed into Washi Pink and flied into the cube to shoot at it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "Did someone said drinks?" -Brought a bunch of them while smiling- "I also brought fruit to make juices and cocktail ingredients"

-People are wide eyed-

Robin Hood: "... What? We're on a break, I don't have to be a snarky jerk all the time"
---
Piranha Plant: "(Yes, they have treated me much better than just having me having lived on a pipe before)"
---
Alice: "Does that mean they're kinda like our aunts?"

Aunts?
Camilla: "I, for one, prefer this new you." -holding her glass- :p
---
Viridi: "Yeah, your world's nature is kind of harsh... I knew you'd make a great pet." :)
---
Palu: "Not quite... but you can see them as friends of the family."

-Ahim Gokai Changed into AquilaPink and flied into the cube to shoot at it-
Kanna: "Ahim-san! It's just a game! ... A really meanie game, yeah, but still just a game!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "I, for one, prefer this new you." -holding her glass- :p
---
Viridi: "Yeah, your world's nature is kind of harsh... I knew you'd make a great pet." :)
---
Palu: "Not quite... but you can see them as friends of the family."

Kanna: "Ahim-san! It's just a game! ... A really meanie game, yeah, but still just a game!"
Robin Hood: "Here you go then, attractive lady" -Filled her glass-
---
Piranha Plant: "(Heheh, thanks. You're not bad yourself)"
---
Alice: "Then I can call them aunts!"

-The Golden Goddesses had no clue how to tell those kids not to since they're adorable-
---
Ahim: "A game shooting electricity that could kill half the people in this room!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Ahim Gokai Changed into AquilaPink and flied into the cube to shoot at it-
"Ahim's attacks are utterly worthless against it. It's not even scratched."

THE LIAR MUST COME FORTH IF THEY WISH TO SAVE THOSE THAT MATTER TO THEM!

Ponyhead: Maaaaaaaarco! Come on!

Marco: I told you, my crush is on Jackie! At least...I think it is...But what does that really mean? "Jumping into a sort of speech." I've put her on this sort of pedestal. So do I like the image of her, or who she really is? I mean, I know one thing, for sure...and that's that I like her enough to know that she deserves someone who wants to get to know her for who she is, which is definitely me.

"Judging by her warm, smiling expression, that speech warmed Jackie's heart. Perhaps her crush has changed to someone she's more familiar with..."

"Calming down, the room turning blue again."

...Wow...I always get to the truth, but that...! What a passionate, honest, full-blown confession! Right in front of the girl you like, too! That takes true honesty and guts man. Good on you! Kudos, really!

But you, WEREN'T THE ONE, WHO LIEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

"The room turns red again, the Box of Truth assumes a diamond-shaped form, opening partially to reveal four yellow eyes, almost reminiscent of Bill Cipher, two mouths on it's left and right sides, featuring green lips and sharp teeth, and numerous boils and warts, all on a dark pink flesh in the center of the of the reshaped cube."

"The Box of Truth summons a red, circular electric beam around itself and starts chasing the group, while other get lifted by rising columns that emerge from the floor. Numerous other columns start popping out all four walls of the room, and the ceiling, as well; it has effectively become a death trap."

-People are wide eyed-

-Was wearing this, btw-

-
Steven: I can already tell you're all gonna have a great time here!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Marco: I told you, my crush is on Jackie! At least...I think it is...But what does that really mean? "Jumping into a sort of speech." I've put her on this sort of pedestal. So do I like the image of her, or who she really is? I mean, I know one thing, for sure...and that's that I like her enough to know that she deserves someone who wants to get to know her for who she is, which is definitely me.

"Judging by her warm, smiling expression, that speech warmed Jackie's heart. Perhaps her crush has changed to someone she's more familiar with..."

...Wow...I always get to the truth, but that...! What a passionate, honest, full-blown confession! Right in front of the girl you like, too! That takes true honesty and guts man. Good on you! Kudos, really!

"The room turns red again, the Box of Truth assumes a diamond-shaped form, opening partially to reveal four yellow eyes, almost reminiscent of Bill Cipher, two mouths on it's left and right sides, featuring green lips and sharp teeth, and numerous boils and warts, all on a dark pink flesh in the center of the of the reshaped cube."

"The Box of Truth summons a red, circular electric beam around itself and starts chasing the group, while other get lifted by rising columns that emerge from the floor. Numerous other columns start popping out all four walls of the room, and the ceiling, as well; it has effectively become a death trap."

-Ahim attempted to use so many of her forms against the cube, but alas, results were fruitless against something of the sort by one single Sentai Ranger-

Medea Lily: "What the-?! Who would have?!" What if it was me unconsciously...?
Mash: "Thank you Steven, it's in part thanks to you"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ahim attempted to use so many of her forms against the cube, but alas, results were fruitless against something of the sort by one single Sentai Ranger-

Medea Lily: "What the-?! Who would have?!" What if it was me unconsciously...?
"Maybe she's not far off track...and the cube did indicate that there was only one liar...if it isn't her, however, then...could it be...?"

"Star's attacks don't affect it, either. It seems as long as it's active and people have sworn to it, nothing can interfere with the cube or stop it's threat besides people who swore to tell the supposed "truth"."

Mash: "Thank you Steven, it's in part thanks to you"
Steven: And I'm sure Mayor Dewey will appreciate all the new visitors!

Pearl: And the income that it generates.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Maybe she's not far off track...and the cube did indicate that there was only one liar...if it isn't her, however, then...could it be...?"

"Star's attacks don't affect it, either. It seems as long as it's active and people have sworn to it, nothing can interfere with the cube or stop it's threat besides people who swore to tell the supposed "truth"."

Steven: And I'm sure Mayor Dewey will appreciate all the new visitors!

Pearl: And the income that it generates.
Ahim: "I can't do anything against it... I'm so sorry..."

Medea Lily: No way...
---

Martha: "We're lucky we still have people with Golden Rule..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "Here you go then, attractive lady" -Filled her glass-
---
Piranha Plant: "(Heheh, thanks. You're not bad yourself)"
---
Alice: "Then I can call them aunts!"

-The Golden Goddesses had no clue how to tell those kids not to since they're adorable-
---
Ahim: "A game shooting electricity that could kill half the people in this room!"
Camilla: "Thank you~"
---
Viridi: Embarrass
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Kanna: "... True..."

Kanna: At least, now we know it's not Marco. -looks at Janna's reaction just to see if the speech affected her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ahim: "I can't do anything against it... I'm so sorry..."

Medea Lily: No way...
---
Kanna: At least, now we know it's not Marco. -looks at Janna's reaction just to see if the speech affected her-
"It didn't seem to affect Janna much."

Star: Neither can I! Uhhh!

Hahahahaha! "Approaching the group, now cornered thanks to the shifting room, and preparing to slice them open with it's red beam that essentially amounts to being a magical saw blade, evident in that it was powerful enough to cut through the columns in this room."

Star: Stop it! What did we do to deserve this?!

Lies are a plague! A virus, a weed! And to stop a weed, you must kill the roots!

Star: But it's not really lying.

...huh?

Star: Sometimes, you don't know what you think. Your head and your heart disagree. You think you know how you feel about something...but then it changes. Like, for example, Pony! Ask me what my favorite color is.

Ponyhead: Girl, you already said it, it's yellow.

Star: Ask me again.

Ponyhead: Okay, what's your favorite color?

Star: Right now? Blue.

"The cube flashed green when she said that, indicating that she was telling the truth about that."

Wwwait! Stop it! You can't change your mind!

Star: Jackie, who do you have a crush on?

Jackie: "Comforting a mildly injured Marco, making sure he's okay. The usually calm, laid back smart girl suddenly looked unsure of herself, glancing at Marco as she answered. " Uh...I...I don't know anymore..."Seems that speech didn't just touch her; it also made her have second thoughts about her crush."

"The Box of Truth flashed green again."

NO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Star: You think that everything is black and white, but you can't!

STOP IT! WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! "Distorting and deforming, it's eyeballs bulging out of it's mouths to extreme degrees."

Star: It's a bunch of different colors! A rainbow of feelings that's always changing!

STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPIT! AAAAAAAHHHHHHGGAAAAAAAHHWOOSDEPHOOOOOAAaaaaaa...."The Box of Truth phased through it's red, blue and green colors and it distorted even further and further until was finally silenced when it shrunk back to a dull, gray, unlit, burnt-looking version of it's default form. The Box has been defeated by Star, not through just a simple speech, but through a series of logic bombs that it's mindnset couldn't handle. This has has effectively forced the game to end."

---
Martha: "We're lucky we still have people with Golden Rule..."
"They're gonna have a lot of bills to pay..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "Any time!" -Now more than willing to gain the favor of ladies available-
---
Piranha Plant: "(So who is this person they miss?)"
---
I-I guess you can...
Camilla: "Can you get one for my siblings too?"
---
Viridi: "Maybe it's best you don't know. You'd probably try to be like them and I feel like it'd be too much for a plant like you..."
---
-HUGGING KIDS-

Hahahahaha! "Approaching the group, now cornered thanks to the shifting room, and preparing to slice them open with it's red beam that essentially amounts to being a magical saw blade, evident in that it was powerful enough to cut through the columns in this room."

Lies are a plague! A virus, a weed! And to s top a weed, you must kill the roots!

...huh?

Star: Sometimes, you don't know what you think. Your head and your heart disagree. You think you know how you feel about something...but then it changes. Like, for example, Pony! Ask me what my favorite color is.

"The cube flashed green when she said that, indicating that she was telling the truth about that."

Jackie: "Comforting a mildly injured Marco, making sure he's okay. The usually calm, laid back smart girl suddenly looked unsure of herself, glancing at Marco as she answered. " Uh...I...I don't know anymore..."Seems that speech didn't just touch her; it also made her have second thoughts about her crush."

STOP IT! WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! "Distorting and deforming, it's eyeballs bulging out of it's mouths to extreme degrees."

Star: It's a bunch of different colors! A rainbow of feelings that's always changing!

STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPIT! AAAAAAAHHHHHHGGAAAAAAAHHWOOSDEPHOOOOOAAaaaaaa...."The Box of Truth phased through it's red, blue and green colors and it distorted even further and further until was finally silenced when it shrunk back to it's a dull, gray, unlit, burnt-looking version of default form. The Box has been defeated by Star, not through just a simple speech, but through a series of logic bombs that it's mindnset couldn't handle. This has has effectively forced the game to end."
Kanna: "That was so smart, Star!" :b:

-which means more paperwork :^)-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lies are a plague! A virus, a weed! And to stop a weed, you must kill the roots!

...huh?

STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPIT! AAAAAAAHHHHHHGGAAAAAAAHHWOOSDEPHOOOOOAAaaaaaa...."The Box of Truth phased through it's red, blue and green colors and it distorted even further and further until was finally silenced when it shrunk back to it's a dull, gray, unlit, burnt-looking version of default form. The Box has been defeated by Star, not through just a simple speech, but through a series of logic bombs that it's mindnset couldn't handle. This has has effectively forced the game to end."

Medea Lily: "Amazing... You saved us all!" -That speech also got a bit to her-

-Erika hugged Star to show her gratefulness-
---
-The three Ruler Servants and Palutena all shudder-
Camilla: "Can you get one for my siblings too?"
---
Viridi: "Maybe it's best you don't know. You'd probably try to be like them and I feel like it'd be too much for a plant like you..."
---
-HUGGING KIDS-
Robin Hood: "Got you covered then" -Offered Elise and Sakura juice boxes while offering Kamui, Azura and Hinoka something more spicy-
---
Piranha Plant: "(Oh, I see... Thank you anyway)"
---
Mary: "Does that mean they'll go to the vacation with us?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
Kanna: "Awwww~"
---
-indeed-

Robin Hood: "Got you covered then" -Offered Elise and Sakura juice boxes while offering Kamui, Azura and Hinoka something more spicy-
---
Piranha Plant: "(Oh, I see... Thank you anyway)"
---
Mary: "Does that mean they'll go to the vacation with us?"
Elise: "Why can't we have grown-up drinks?!"
---
Viridi: "No problem." -pat pat-
---
Palu: "Well... do you three want to?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-

"A few hours later, morning comes, and the Box of Truth was thrown in the garbage can by the curbside, as the girls started leaving."

Star: Thanks for coming to my sleepover! "Trying to move past the near-death experiences of the game."

Ponyhead: Okay, yeah, so, I made a horrible mistake and what I've learned from it is that I'm never bringing a game to one of your sleepovers or parties ever again. You have my word, girl. See ya, thanks for the fun!

Jackie: Thanks Star, that was fun! "Meant honestly" Crazy night, huh?

Marco: Heheh, yeah, pretty crazy...

Star: Bye, ladies!

Jackie: ...See you at school, Marco. "Gave him a smile, riding away on her skateboard as the sun rises."

Star: "Looking kinda nervous at Marco" Uhh, hey, whaddya see we get our Sunday morning breakfast burritos?

Marco: ...Nah, I'm gonna go catch up on some Zs. "Walking away with a calm, essentially love-struck look on his face." ...My room's that way. Haha. "Sounding blissful as went away."

"
"They can worry about all that later, now it's time to have fun and explore the local sights and attractions!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"A few hours later, morning comes, and the Box of Truth was thrown in the garbage can by the curbside, as the girls started leaving."

Star: Thanks for coming to my sleepover! "Trying to move past the near-death experiences of the game."

Ponyhead: Okay, yeah, so, I made a horrible mistake and what I've learned from it is that I'm never bringing a game to one of your sleepovers or parties ever again. You have my word, girl. See ya, thanks for the fun!

Jackie: ...See you at school, Marco. "Gave him a smile, riding away on her skateboard as the sun rises."

Star: "Looking kinda nervous at Marco" Uhh, hey, whaddya see we get our Sunday morning breakfast burritos?

Marco: ...Nah, I'm gonna go catch up on some Zs. "Walking away with a calm, essentially love-struck look on his face." ...My room's that way. Haha. "Sounding blissful as went away."
-Kanna hoped they could have another sleepover like this again... minus the murderous game, obviously-

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "I can't wait to make a performance here~!"

-Was wearing this-

---
We'll have to see. :p

-Sighs- I was hoping he wouldn't considering his species ability is to create sandstorms. But I guess he is still ground-type in a water-filled environment...
---
-And of course, Angelica is the one to be tending him-

Boudica: "... Could it be... Are you in love?"
We'll be the stars of the beach!

Rock-type, actually. :V

-at least he's calm again-

-this gets a denying reaction that tells all :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Elise: "Why can't we have grown-up drinks?!"
---
Viridi: "No problem." -pat pat-
---
Palu: "Well... do you three want to?"
Robin Hood: "I won't be responsible of poisoning some kids"

-Kiritsugu's Papa Wolf aura could also be felt-
---
Piranha Plant: "(I'll have to handle it another way then...)"
---
Us, vacation?

I don't know... We have to watch over Hyrule and all.

"They can worry about all that later, now it's time to have fun and explore the local sights and attractions!"
-Before Marco went to that-

Ahim: "Thank you for your hospitality, Star. I hope to visit you again whenever"

Erika: "That was... Weird..."

-Medea Lily will stay to help her clean-

-After Marco said that-

Medea Lily: "You need help with your orientation, Marco Diaz..."
---
-Indeed, some are walking around the beach-
We'll be the stars of the beach!

Rock-type, actually. :V

-at least he's calm again-

-this gets a denying reaction that tells all :V-
Elizabeth: "That's my girl! We just have to set up the concert!"
---
Oh yeah, my RPer forgot that. :V

-Broly or Hakuno?-
---
Boudica: "Oh gods, you are!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, some are walking around the beach-
"Sea life, beautiful oceans, even the nearby Gem Temple was quite a nice sight."

-Kanna hoped they could have another sleepover like this again... minus the murderous game, obviously-
-Before Marco went to that-

Ahim: "Thank you for your hospitality, Star. I hope to visit you again whenever"

Erika: "That was... Weird..."

-Medea Lily will stay to help her clean-

-After Marco said that-

Medea Lily: "You need help with your orientation, Marco Diaz..."
"By now, only Medea Lily, Kanna, Zelda, Erika and Ahim were still outside Star's house. The others had already all left, and Marco went upstairs to his room, away from the others."

Star: Marco...? "Grumpy, and trying to get his attention" MARCO DIAZ! "Follows him upstairs."

"As soon as Star finished shouting Marco's name, the Box of Truth, now sitting in the garbage truck, suddenly sprang back to life, and it has one final message to say."

TRUTH! Star Butterfly has a crush on- "Crushed by the truck's trash compactor before it could finish it's sentence."

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "That's my girl! We just have to set up the concert!"
---
Oh yeah, my RPer forgot that. :V

-Broly or Hakuno?-
---
Boudica: "Oh gods, you are!"
-shenanigans-

-Monika laughs-

-Broly-

-embarrassed dragon fish-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Sea life, beautiful oceans, even the nearby Gem Temple was quite a nice sight."

"By now, only Medea Lily, Kanna, Zelda, Erika and Ahim were still outside Star's house. The others had already all left, and Marco went upstairs to his room, away from the others."

Star: Marco...? "Grumpy, and trying to get his attention" MARCO DIAZ! "Follows him upstairs."

"As soon as Star finished shouting Marco's name, the Box of Truth, now sitting in the garbage truck, suddenly sprang back to life, and it has one final message to say."

TRUTH! Star Butterfly has a crush on- "Crushed by the truck's trash compactor before it could finish it's sentence."
Medb: "And the most important thing: Men~!"
---
KEK

-Shame it didn't identify anything on Lily- :V
-shenanigans-

-Monika laughs-

-Broly-

-embarrassed dragon fish-
-Those girls will need a babysitter, won't they?-
---
Do you want to return to your Poké Ball, Hakuno?
---
Angelica: "There, there..." -Wearing a plain two piece white bikini-
---
Boudica: "That is so cute~!"

D

Deleted member

-Those girls will need a babysitter, won't they?-
---
Do you want to return to your Poké Ball, Hakuno?
---
Angelica: "There, there..." -Wearing a plain two piece white bikini-
---
Boudica: "That is so cute~!"
-big time-
-also how did Robin Hood's seafood dinner go?-

-nods-

-he quiet-
-at least it's a peaceful quiet and not a disturbed quiet-

-groans like a kid would say "mooom..."-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-big time-
-also how did Robin Hood's seafood dinner go?-

-nods-

-he quiet-
-at least it's a peaceful quiet and not a disturbed quiet-

-Wonderful, after all he is part of the cooking staff-
---
Get in then. -Holding it-
---
Angelica: "You took quite the toll, huh?"
---
Boudica: "Sorry for being so bold" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "And the most important thing: Men~!"
---
KEK

-Shame it didn't identify anything on Lily- :V
Don't think about getting too crazy while the rest of us are around. I've got my one good eye on you, got it?

___

"Didn't realize that's the direction you were going in, lol"

Boudica: "Sorry for being so bold" :lol:
"Heard the groan and looked in their direction, curious of the source."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Don't think about getting too crazy while the rest of us are around. I've got my one good eye on you, got it?

___

"Didn't realize that's the direction you were going in, lol"

"Heard the groan and looked in their direction, curious of the source."
Medb: "Come on, don't be a party pooper" :p
---
KEK

That's why she said full name. :V
---
-And then she sees the Shiny sea serpent Pokémon-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "Come on, don't be a party pooper" :p
---
KEK

That's why she said full name. :V
---
-And then she sees the Shiny sea serpent Pokémon-
I'm still watching you. Anyway, time for fun!

"Heads off for a swim, herself."

"As long as Medb leaves Steven's dad alone, she might be okay. :V"
___

"In that case...Lily wasn't there to hear the box speak, and it...confirmed whether or not she had a crush on him as well. :p"

___

"She seem surprised but not displeased to see another evolved Water-type around, looking at him and his apparent trainer with a curious head tilt."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm still watching you. Anyway, time for fun!

"Heads off for a swim, herself."

"As long as Medb leaves Steven's dad alone, she might be okay. :V"
___

"In that case...Lily wasn't there to hear the box speak, and it...confirmed whether or not she had a crush on him as well. :p"

___

"She seem surprised but not displeased to see another evolved Water-type around, looking at him and his apparent trainer with a curious head tilt."
Medb: "Now let's see what this world's men have to offer~!"

-Medb was wearing this, by the way-

-Yes, sword included, it's one of her NPs-

-She had to catch attention somehow- :p
---
-Good enough for me- :p
---
-Hm, he doesn't seems any hostile despite his appearance...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "Now let's see what this world's men have to offer~!"

-Medb was wearing this, by the way-

-Yes, sword included, it's one of her NPs-

-She had to catch attention somehow- :p
---
-Good enough for me- :p
---
-Hm, he doesn't seems any hostile despite his appearance...-
"Some tourists took attention to her, but almost every local seemed uninterested."
___

"AND WHICH IS IT?!"

___

"She's glad to see more people among Chaldea have found more good Pokemon as companions."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Some tourists took attention to her, but almost every local seemed uninterested."
___

"AND WHICH IS IT?!"

___

"She's glad to see more people among Chaldea have found more good Pokemon as companions."
Medb: -Grumbles- I will try with those later.
---
-Yes- :p
---
-This one seems to have some attention on her, though...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:
Top Bottom