• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Their lives could've never wound up this way in the first place, but alas, that's what they became..."

"It's the Ukiki card. Three Ukikis (aka monkeys of the Mario universe) attack Arnold by jumping on his head and bouncing off of it. He loses 6 of 20 HP."

___

"Which he was quick to eat."
-Still quite low...-

-Arnold in his turn also takes the card at the center-
---
Marie: "Good boy~" -Pets-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Still quite low...-

-Arnold in his turn also takes the card at the center-
---
Marie: "Good boy~" -Pets-
"Bullet Bill card. Aang gets consecutively rammed by three Bullet Bills and loses 9 HP. He's effectively lost."

___

"Many of the Riders want him to stay as cute as this forever, don't they?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Never commented on it, but I appreciate the Mario Party 8 side thing. It's great.

What should we do about it?

Yukari: "I don't know right now..."
Palutena: "As long as it's locked in, it's no threat. Let's not worry about it."

"Their lives could've never wound up this way in the first place, but alas, that's what they became..."
-indeed...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Bullet Bill card. Aang gets consecutively rammed by three Bullet Bills and loses 9 HP. He's effectively lost."

___

"Many of the Riders want him to stay as cute as this forever, don't they?"
-Arnold does a victory pose Farore found cute-
---
-Marie especially-
Palutena: "As long as it's locked in, it's no threat. Let's not worry about it."
Yukari: "Yeah, a worry for a later time..."

That aside, the full place is safe.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Never commented on it, but I appreciate the Mario Party 8 side thing. It's great.
I have fond memories of playing Mario Party 8 (it was the first time I played one of the Mario Party games), so when the opportunity for another contest-situation appeared, that's what I went with. :p

-Arnold does a victory pose Farore found cute-
---
-Marie especially-
THURRAY FOR ARNOLD, SO SAD FOR AANG! IT LOOKS LIKE AANG WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP 20 COINS THAT ARNOLD WILL CLAIM AS HIS OWN, FOR HIS VICTORY!
___

"They say not all Pokemon evolve, or necessarily have to evolve, but that probably won't be the case for Eevee."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have fond memories of playing Mario Party 8 (it was the first time I played one of the Mario Party games), so when the opportunity for another contest-situation appeared, that's what I went with. :p

THURRAY FOR ARNOLD, SO SAD FOR AANG! IT LOOKS LIKE AANG WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP 20 COINS THAT ARNOLD WILL CLAIM AS HIS OWN, FOR HIS VICTORY!
___

"They say not all Pokemon evolve, or necessarily have to evolve, but that probably won't be the case for Eevee."
I'm glad to have provided the chance. Plus playing classic Nicktoons has been fun. :p

-Aang grumbled a bit, but admitted he had fun and resigned to give them-
---
-Especially considering that with how he's treated, he might evolve by happiness- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Yeah, a worry for a later time..."

That aside, the full place is safe.
Palu: "Thanks for your help."

-anything for the babysitter!-

Same here.

I'd say that, aside from the minigames because waggle controls was kinda bad, the game itself was actually pretty great.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm glad to have provided the chance. Plus playing classic Nicktoons has been fun. :p

-Aang grumbled a bit, but admitted he had fun and resigned to give them-
---
-Especially considering that with how he's treated, he might evolve by happiness- :p
MLAATR was a favorite of mine and just a few months ago I remembered that it was a thing, so I couldn't resist lol. Glad you've had fun with your picks as well, too.

"Back to the board! Actually, since Arnold rolled I think it's time for a normal minigame again."
___

"It's a possibility. :p"

"They never did find any items that could evolve him into any other specific forms, either."

Palu: "Thanks for your help."

-anything for the babysitter!-

Same here.

I'd say that, aside from the minigames because waggle controls was kinda bad, the game itself was actually pretty great.
Eh, some of the controls were bad "Death glare at Crank to Rank and Flip the Chimp". Others, however, I enjoyed pretty thoroughly.

The boards were really fun, for sure. I picked Haunted Hideaway here for a reason. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
MLAATR was a favorite of mine and just a few months ago I remembered that it was a thing, so I couldn't resist lol. Glad you've had fun with your picks as well, too.

"Back to the board! Actually, since Arnold rolled I think it's time for a normal minigame again."
___

"It's a possibility. :p"

"They never did find any items that could evolve him into any other specific forms, either."
What can I say? Those were all favorite childhood ones of mine along some others. :p

-Normal minigame then-
---
-Nope, so it's the most likely-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Anything for the one that managed to keep her sanity with us as toddlers.
Palu: :lol:

Eh, some of the controls were bad "Death glare at Crank to Rank and Flip the Chimp". Others, however, I enjoyed pretty thoroughly.

The boards were really fun, for sure. I picked Haunted Hideaway here for a reason. :p
Perplex Express was more memorable than the Hideaway for me, imo.

But King Boo's is still a great, unique idea no other game has, and a really fun board that puts RNG to the next level :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What can I say? Those were all favorite childhood ones of mine along some others. :p

-Normal minigame then-
---
-Nope, so it's the most likely-
Nick just ain't the same anymore. Better than it has been in a few previous years, but still not as good as it used to be.

"They're playinga minigame called "Lava or Leave 'Em."

"...They'll be playing a timed game of survival on a big rock slab surrounded by lava while Lava Bubbles/Podoboos try to attack them or send them running into the lava."

___

"Eeyup!"

Perplex Express was more memorable than the Hideaway for me, imo.

But King Boo's is still a great, unique idea no other game has, and a really fun board that puts RNG to the next level :V
It's one of the best possible contenders to make players rage. :V

Perplex Express is pretty fun. And Koopa's Tycoon Town is scary and fun for different reasons. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's one of the best possible contenders to make players rage. :V

Perplex Express is pretty fun. And Koopa's Tycoon Town is scary and fun for different reasons. :p
Tycoon Town was a great one too, yeah.

Only one I'm not a fan of is the Goomba one, but that's mostly because coins lose half their usefulness since Stars are free and, well, guess what the DK and Bowser events are?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: -hugging her kids-
---
Palu: "W-What a coincidence, right?"
Erika: "Mama... I'm glad it's over..."
---
Just like in old times. :p

Also, weren't you gonna cook us something?
Nick just ain't the same anymore. Better than it has been in a few previous years, but still not as good as it used to be.

"They're playinga minigame called "Lava or Leave 'Em."

"...They'll be playing a timed game of survival on a big rock slab surrounded by lava while Lava Bubbles/Podoboos try to attack them or send them running into the lava."

___

"Eeyup!"
Complete agreement.

-Cat would pee himself if he could-
---
-Either way, all things are packed!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Erika: "Mama... I'm glad it's over..."
---
Just like in old times. :p

Also, weren't you gonna cook us something?

Complete agreement.

-Cat would pee himself if he could-
---
-Either way, all things are packed!-
"Jenny may throw this game if those who aren't capable of surviving this get into too much danger."

"Then again, maybe anyone who falls into the lava will just get comically burnt akin to an actual cartoon and not receive any serious injuries. :p"

___

ARE WE ALL READY TO GO?

Pretty much...I'll go get Moana!

Tycoon Town was a great one too, yeah.

Only one I'm not a fan of is the Goomba one, but that's mostly because coins lose half their usefulness since Stars are free and, well, guess what the DK and Bowser events are?
So much potential to be evil in that one, lol

It's a good starting board if nothing else. It's a linear map, with very few gimmicks...aside from the shortcut dolphins and those Goombas who can launch you back to the starting point.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jenny may throw this game if those who aren't capable of surviving this get into too much danger."

"Then again, maybe anyone who falls into the lava will just get comically burnt akin to an actual cartoon and not receive any serious injuries. :p"

___

ARE WE ALL READY TO GO?

Pretty much...I'll go get Moana!
-CatDog would, definitely, and Aang could probably use waterbending to hover on the wind-
---
Jeanne: "It seems most of us are..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "Are we finally going home?"
---
Yukari: "I am curious how will that turn out" :p
Kamui: "Hopefully so."
---
-it'll be actually good :V-

So much potential to be evil in that one, lol

It's a good starting board if nothing else. It's a linear map, with very few gimmicks...aside from the shortcut dolphins and those Goombas who can launch you back to the starting point.
Except it's not the starting board. That's Treetop Temple.

Still fun. And if anything, the fact that coins are useless for Stars means you're not holding back for candy shenanigans, but still... never been really as fond of that specific board as the others. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Except it's not the starting board. That's Treetop Temple.

Still fun. And if anything, the fact that coins are useless for Stars means you're not holding back for candy shenanigans, but still... never been fond of that specific board. But that's just my opinion.
It's the one I went with first anyway because it was so straightforward. Not the first on the list, still good for the job.

I can understand why you wouldn't like it as much as the others because it is fairly basic.

-CatDog would, definitely, and Aang could probably use waterbending to hover on the wind-
---
Jeanne: "It seems most of us are..."
"LAVA ERUPTS FROM THE VOLCANO AND THEY ARE STRANDED ON THE BIG STONE SLAB FOR 30 SECONDS!"

"A BIG LAVA BUBBLE APPEARS AND IS SLOWLY CHASING AFTER THEM!"
___

"Is she excited?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"LAVA ERUPTS FROM THE VOLCANO AND THEY ARE STRANDED ON THE BIG STONE SLAB FOR 30 SECONDS!"

"A BIG LAVA BUBBLE APPEARS AND IS SLOWLY CHASING AFTER THEM!"
___

"Is she excited?"
-The feline is panicking!-

-Though to be fair the others including the conjoined canine are also distraught-
---
-She feels at calm-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I'll help!"
---
-Nayru is good cook?-
Erika: "All the plushies and dolls that survived..."

Ahim: "Hello! Would you need help?"
---
-She's the Goddess of Wisdom, so I'll assume she has picked on some cooking tips-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The feline is panicking!-

-Though to be fair the others including the conjoined canine are also distraught-
---
-She feels at calm-
"The Lava Bubble splits into two Lava Bubbles that chase after different opponents."

"A few seconds after that, both of those Lava Bubbles split into yet two more Lava Bubbles."

___

"Almost time to relax, at last!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The Lava Bubble splits into two Lava Bubbles that chase after different opponents."

"A few seconds after that, both of those Lava Bubbles split into yet two more Lava Bubbles."

___

"Almost time to relax, at last!"
-Nevertheless to say, they are running away really fast-
---
-Remind me, the Crystal Gems went off, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Erika hugs too?-
---
Palu: "My lips are sealed."
-Nah, she's not as close to Ahim- :p

Ahim: "Hello, Ms. Emiya" -Bows-
---
With that said... I hope you don't mind that we accessed to partake in a date each with someone here programmed by your sister's underling. Staying always in the heavens can get boring at times so we need to do anything else every now and then.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Lol"

"Everyone else made it to the end though."

___

Steven: Hello, Martha!

Garnet: You must be almost ready for your vacation.
-Miraculously-

-It's not the Avatar's day, for sure- :V
---
Martha: "Yes, but first we want to do a check on Basel to see if everything is fine"

Last edited:
Top Bottom