• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Aang doesn't needs to use hi Airbending abilities either, he's already very acrobatic without them-

-HE JUMPS-
---
-It will be the more pleasant of a surprise for the child Berserker then- :p
"Bullet Bills!"

___

"It most certainly will be!"

"Meanwhile, how are some others among Chaldea doing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, how quaint...and typical. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. They breed like rabbits.
Martha: "Who is this woman?"

Marvelous: "We're not totally sure yet"
-yay-

-fortunately for Chara, Flowey had jumped into the lake before she even arrived here, unable to bear the emptiness of this place-

-thankfully, she never found out-
Yukari: "Oh Palutena"

Yukari Yakumo. So this is the place where we meet...

Yukari: "My, if it isn't the creators of Hyrule in physical form"
"Bullet Bills!"

___

"It most certainly will be!"

"Meanwhile, how are some others among Chaldea doing?"
-Aang dodged them with ease-
---
-Taking the chance to finally have a break-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh right, forgot that part...-
"She wasn't always on friendly terms with him, after they died...in past timelines, she always slayed him when he got in her way. Besides that, it's clear that she would've been willing to sacrifice his life as much as her own in order to destroy every world and the lives that inhabit them. He himself once admitted that Chara, in life...wasn't the greatest person. Even as far back as her death, she's been using him for her own goals, likely many times after that, too, in other, future timelines where genocidal carnage brought her spirit back."

"...But she must've still cared about him to some extent if he she still wanted his help when he had so little power, back when he was trapped in Gaster's lab. Before she finally succumbs to madness and jumps in the lake, will she realize that? Will she feel sympathy for the monster she once called her best friend, once again?"

-Aang dodged them with ease-
---
-Taking the chance to finally have a break-
"As did Jenny."

"Platforms behind them start falling. Gotta speed up!"
___

"And prepare for a much bigger break. :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She was our babysitter when we were toddlers!

Yukari: "Huh? Really?"
Palutena: "Yeah..."

-DANG, PALU IS OLD!-

"She wasn't always on friendly terms with him, after they died...in past timelines, she always slayed him when he got in her way. Besides that, it's clear that she would've been willing to sacrifice his life as much as her own in order to destroy every world and the lives that inhabit them. He himself once admitted that Chara, in life...wasn't the greatest person. Even as far back as her death, she's been using him for her own goals, likely many times after that, too, in other, future timelines where genocidal carnage brought her spirit back."

"...But she must've still cared about him to some extent if he she still wanted his help when he had so little power, back when he was trapped in Gaster's lab. Before she finally succumbs to madness and jumps in the lake, will she realize that? Will she feel sympathy for the monster she once called her best friend, once again?"
-it would likely drive her mad to be separated from him and jump in to forget-

D

Deleted member

"It's even some of the best spaghetti he's ever had..."

"This made her giggle, however quietly, since she too isn't happy with this situation. Yet, despite having been here for considerably longer than Isis has, it might take even longer for her to be broken enough to the point of jumping into the lake than it will for Isis. Is it because of whatever determination she has left? Or is she simply just that more mature than her former leader?"

"Whatever the case, Chara, too, has currently resigned herself to fishing in this small, nearly empty realm."
-indeed-

-kek-

Isis: "Because they have no mind anymore..."

-she doesn't want to talk to him-

-which just ends up proving Chara's pount of her being more childish-
-pount :V-
-also Chara is a she in this continuity-

Pretty much.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Not really, aside from being a tacky cathedral. You should seriously consider hiring an interior decorator. ;)
Martha: "I see you mst be another one..."

Jeanne: "The multiverse has been doing more activity between its different universes lately, which unfortunately can sometimes lead to portals sucking others to different universes..."
Yukari: "I have inspected the rest of the base, everything seems good so far"

Of course, we removed every trap that was left.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Martha: "I see you mst be another one..."

Jeanne: "The multiverse has been doing more activity between its different universes lately, which unfortunately can sometimes lead to portals sucking others to different universes..."
Ah, parallel universes. I have experience with those from the Smash incident. It was truly invigorating.

Do you all have a pesky lumen angel problem, by any chance?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, parallel universes. I have experience with those from the Smash incident. It was truly invigorating.

Do you all have a pesky lumen angel problem, by any chance?
Martha: "Lumen angel? Never heard of those..."

Jeanne: "Regardless, you happen to be in an universe that isn't even our own either, more like one we had to evacuate to after an attack"

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Martha: "Lumen angel? Never heard of those..."

Jeanne: "Regardless, you happen to be in an universe that isn't even our own either, more like one we had to evacuate to after an attack"
Ah, it's nothing. They're just pests I deal with on a daily basis.

Well isn't that lovely. How can we all get back then to our own universes? Any clues?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, it's nothing. They're just pests I deal with on a daily basis.

Well isn't that lovely. How can we all get back then to our own universes? Any clues?
Amakusa: "Actually we have someone with us with magecraft able to access other universes.

We have relationships with various other worlds"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yeah, the kitchen staff missed him the most, now they can't sneak inedible stuff made by him into the gluttons food to have them stop-
Oh, how convenient. I look forward to meeting them.
Martha: "Right now we're actually resting from clearing an incident, you see, so it might take a bit of time..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Hm?"
We found a living creature in the base that looks to be threatning, but remains motionless so long it's not approached, even threatning to not come near by. It was sealed in a containment area, I assumed by that ghost mage.

Yukari: "I saw it, it looks like a Digimon"

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
-Yeah, the kitchen staff missed him the most, now they can't sneak inedible stuff made by him into the gluttons food to have them stop-

Martha: "Right now we're actually resting from clearing an incident, you see, so it might take a bit of time..."
Aw, what a bother. Sitting around doesn't tickle my fancy...
Say, do you gentlemen know of any boutiques around here? I could go shopping to pass the time away.

Top Bottom