• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"How did the other two roll?"
___

Peridot: Wait, hold on, there's still some time left in the episode...

"The camera zooms away from the Money Bin, away from Duckburg, and then...away from the planet itself, transitioning into a view of a sector of the Moon, where the remains of a crashed rocket lie. Inside the rocket is someone who's operating some communication devices, trying to reach a signal from Earth. The individual sees a news broadcast from Duckburg, explaining that the city and it's people iare once again safe, thanks to Scrooge McDuck and his family. His entire family present is shown in the broadcast, and the individual took particular notice of the three triplets."

..."Gasping" Boys...?

"Della Duck is alive!"
-Aang in a DK space, Arnold in a blue one-
---
Bunyan: "Season 2! I need season 2!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "It's alright, Din."
After all, we like to do it from time to time.
"DK Spaces turn into Bowser Space once someone's landed on them, and Arnold landed on a DK Space before Aang did..."

___

"To say people were excited by this revelation would be an understatement!"
---
-Peridot and Bunyan were hugging in excitement-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "I don't doubt that. Even Hylia would facepalm seeing your crush on the heroes of Hyrule, and she's had quite the crushes on him." :p
I-It's only with the Hero of Twilight! The others are not on our romantic standards!

-Says while hugging a plush of ALttP!Link-

"Yup, not good. :V"

___

"What has Tamamo thought of the finale? As well as what some of the other viewers have thought of it?"
-The Goddesses can feel the tension-
---
Altera: "You think if they ever come by again, they'll bring her?"

Tamamo: "Would be amusing" :p

D

Deleted member

"Chaldea was still immensely grateful to him, even if he took out Isis on his own accord. Papyrus in particular wanted to give him some of his signature spaghetti before he left. Is it too late? :V"

Very dark and interesting concept...I like it. I might not retcon Chara's presence there after all, taking those ideas into consideration, then.
-never too late for a food offering :V-
-like Broly before him, Beerus is no match for Papyrus' spaghetti and has several helpings-

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn She interact with Chara?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Goddesses can feel the tension-
---
Altera: "You think if they ever come by again, they'll bring her?"

Tamamo: "Would be amusing" :p
"4 player minigame yet again! They'll be playing a game called "Sick and Twisted". It's basically a platforming obstacle course, they'll have to hop across high, elevated platforms and reach the end of a course before time runs out. The square platforms are stationary, while the circular ones turn either clockwise or counterclockwise, as indicated by the direction of the arrows painted on them. The circular platforms also vary in three different sizes, blue being the largest, yellow being the smallest, and pink being in-between."

"Doesn't seem so bad until they're also informed that the platforms will start falling if they don't move fast enough and that Bullet Bills will be periodically fired at them as well."
___

Peridot: If only we had known sooner, we oculd've told them...on second thought, that might've messed up the show. And their timeline! We may have narrowly avoided another major crisis!

Lapis: Well, that's the first season of DuckTales. I hope you've enjoyed it like I did.

-never too late for a food offering :V-
-like Broly before him, Beerus is no match for Papyrus' spaghetti and has several helpings-
"It's even some of the best spaghetti he's ever had..."

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn She interact with Chara?
-she doesn't want to talk to him-

-which just ends up proving Chara's pount of her being more childish-
"This made her giggle, however quietly, since she too isn't happy with this situation. Yet, despite having been here for considerably longer than Isis has, it might take even longer for her to be broken enough to the point of jumping into the lake than it will for Isis. Is it because of whatever determination she has left? Or is she simply just that more mature than her former leader?"

"Whatever the case, Chara, too, has currently resigned herself to fishing in this small, nearly empty realm."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"4 player minigame yet again! They'll be playing a game called "Sick and Twisted". It's basically a platforming obstacle course, they'll have to hop across high, elevated platforms and reach the end of a course before time runs out. The square platforms are stationary, while the circular ones turn either clockwise or counterclockwise, as indicated by the direction of the arrows painted on them. The circular platforms also vary in three different sizes, blue being the largest, yellow being the smallest, and pink being in-between."

"Doesn't seem so bad until they're also informed that the platforms will start falling if they don't move fast enough and that Bullet Bills will be periodically fired at them as well."
___

Peridot: If only we had known sooner, we oculd've told them...on second thought, that might've messed up the show. And their timeline! We may have narrowly avoided another major crisis!

Lapis: Well, that's the first season of DuckTales. I hope you've enjoyed it like I did.

"It's even some of the best spaghetti he's ever had..."

"This made her giggle, however quietly, since she too isn't happy with this situation. Yet, despite having been here for considerably longer than Isis has, it might take even longer for her to be broken enough to the point of jumping into the lake than it will for Isis. Is it because of whatever determination she has left? Or is she simply just that more mature than her former leader?"

"Whatever the case, Chara, too, has currently resigned herself to fishing in this small, nearly empty realm."
-For Aang, who is not just the Avatar, but was also born an Airbender, this challenge sounds quite easy-

-Arnold and CatDog, on the other hand...-
---
Bunyan: "I can't wait for season two~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-For Aang, who is not just the Avatar, but was also born an Airbender, this challenge sounds quite easy-

-Arnold and CatDog, on the other hand...-
---
Bunyan: "I can't wait for season two~!"
"It should be a cakewalk for Jenny as well, though of course she won't be using any of her gadgets or enhancements for this. That'd be unfair."

"MINIGAME START!"

___

"Fortunately already airing!"

"Della doesn't show up again until the Christmas special, though."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It should be a cakewalk for Jenny as well, though of course she won't be using any of her gadgets or enhancements for this. That'd be unfair."

"MINIGAME START!"

___

"Fortunately already airing!"

"Della doesn't show up again until the Christmas special, though."
-Aang doesn't needs to use hi Airbending abilities either, he's already very acrobatic without them-

-HE JUMPS-
---
-It will be the more pleasant of a surprise for the child Berserker then- :p
Really? Sounds delightful. What adventuring shall we go on next?
Marvelous: "Easy girl, this organization happens to have leaders"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Farore followed them happily-
-yay-

-fortunately for Chara, Flowey had jumped into the lake before she even arrived here, unable to bear the emptiness of this place-

-thankfully, she never found out-

Top Bottom