• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
destroy Bowser statues
-somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom, a certain King of the Koopas suddenly felt offended-

E-Either way, we're sorry for the loss of your domain...

All the lives lost... -Tighter hug-

So I guess you escaped here and sought refugee from those that defeated him?
Palu: "I was one of those who helped defeat him, actually..."

-they offer her a spot in the Sacred Realm?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
E-Either way, we're sorry for the loss of your domain...

All the lives lost... -Tighter hug-

So I guess you escaped here and sought refugee from those that defeated him?

-The gloves are given to Cat instead of Dog-
---
Bunyan: "I want autographs too!"
"Jenny won't be able to use her strength of a million and seventy men, but is able to time the punches correctly throughout the entire match."

___

Didn't we give you ours, already?

Now lad, the young lady clearly cares a great deal about us, there's no harm done in giving her a few more things to remember us by!

I'm gonna miss you guys...

Mabel: We'll miss you too, Webby! Team Grappling Hook?

...Team Grappling Hook!

-somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom, a certain King of the Koopas suddenly felt offended-
"He steals Stars in Mario Party, of course they'd destroy monuments of him as part of a minigame. :p"

Isis: "N-No way... I..." -genuine fear and sadness- "I'm gone... forever... They did it... CURSE YOU, YUKARI! CURSE YOU, CHALDEA!"
Crying won't get you anywhere either, lady. We aren't the ones in control anymore. At least I've accepted that already. You're more of a child than I am.

"If it doesn't make sense for Chara to be here, too, I will retcon this line and her presence."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I was one of those who helped defeat him, actually..."

-they offer her a spot in the Sacred Realm?-
You could have always gone into the Sacred Realm, you know our babysitter would be always welcome.
"Jenny won't be able to use her strength of a million and seventy men, but is able to time the punches correctly throughout the entire match."

___

Didn't we give you ours, already?

Now lad, the young lady clearly cares a great deal about us, there's no harm done in giving her a few more things to remember us by!

I'm gonna miss you guys...

Mabel: We'll miss you too, Webby! Team Grappling Hook?

...Team Grappling Hook!
-Aang has had experience with many games from many cultures before, so he gets used to this quickly and does the same-

-Arnold is doing well, actually-
---
-Bunyan hugged each duck-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Crying won't get you anywhere either, lady. We aren't the ones in control anymore. At least I've accepted that already. You're more of a child than I am.

"If it doesn't make sense for Chara to be here, too, I will retcon this line and her presence."
I actually like the fact that it's more than just Old Man Consequences, but ultimately, it's up to Goldie

"He steals Stars in Mario Party, of course they'd destroy monuments of him as part of a minigame. :p"
Fair point :p

You could have always gone into the Sacred Realm, you know our babysitter would be always welcome.
Palu: "I... really? You... wouldn't mind me living with you three?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Aang has had experience with many games from many cultures before, so he gets used to this quickly and does the same-

-Arnold is doing well, actually-
---
-Bunyan hugged each duck-
"It's gonna be a very close game..."

___

"The ducks gladly hugged back."

"Donald seemed happy."

Thank you all for your kindness... "Smiling warmly, clearly touched by all the support and admiration he's gotten from many of the people he's met, here."

I actually like the fact that it's more than just Old Man Consequences, but ultimately, it's up to Goldie
@GoldenYuiitusin

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I... really? You... wouldn't mind me living with you three?"
Anything for a fellow greend goddess~!
"It's gonna be a very close game..."

___

"The ducks gladly hugged back."

"Donald seemed happy."

Thank you all for your kindness... "Smiling warmly, clearly touched by all the support and admiration he's gotten from many of the people he's met, here."
-Except for Cat- :V
---
Bunyan: "I'll miss you all..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-shrug-
I guess it's ok?
If it really isn't ok, I'll just retcon what I posted previously.

GROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!
"That's what he gets for stealing Stars from the players. :V"

-Except for Cat- :V
---
Bunyan: "I'll miss you all..."
"Of course. :p I'll let you decide who wins this one, though."

___

Don't be too sad. You can still watch our show, and hey, with the kind of adventures we go on regularly, maybe our paths will cross again someday!

Come along, now, everyone! We've got a manor to return to, and more daring adventures to go on after that!

We're coming, Mr. Mc'D!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Of course. :p I'll let you decide who wins this one, though."

___

Don't be too sad. You can still watch our show, and hey, with the kind of adventures we go on regularly, maybe our paths will cross again someday!

Come along, now, everyone! We've got a manor to return to, and more daring adventures to go on after that!

We're coming, Mr. Mc'D!
-Let's let football-head have this one- :p
---
-Bunyan waved at them as they went inside the TV-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Let's let football-head have this one- :p
---
-Bunyan waved at them as they went inside the TV-
"Jenny accepted her defeat in this one."
___

Goodbye, everybody! Thanks for the adventure! May the universe now be at peace!

And always remember...uh, plan to say something more inspirational than this when next time you're about to not going to see someone for a long time! I'm sorry, I thought you usually had to say something meaningful when you're about to make a powerful exit and go your separate ways from some friends...but hey, we'll see you all later, most likely! Bye!

"The ducks, are now gone..."

Peridot: I hardly got to ask them any important questions...Wait, hold on a minute! The show stopped airing completely once the first character entered our world...if they're all back in their world...does that mean we can watch the show on TV again?! Can we FINALLY find out what happens in the rest of the season 1 finale?!

Lapis: Hey, yeah, it probably does mean that!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Well, I'm honored, but... I think I'll still stick with Chaldea. I've got my own responsibilities there, after all." And three kids...
Understandable. You appear to have already built a life here.

-Still she waited some months after her world's destruction to contact Chaldea, but that was partly because of the exhaustion of warping at least herself and Pit to safety-
"Jenny accepted her defeat in this one."
___

Goodbye, everybody! Thanks for the adventure! May the universe now be at peace!

And always remember...uh, plan to say something more inspirational than this when next time you're about to not going to see someone for a long time! I'm sorry, I thought you usually had to say something meaningful when you're about to make a powerful exit and go your separate ways from some friends...but hey, we'll see you all later, most likely! Bye!

"The ducks, are now gone..."

Peridot: I hardly got to ask them any important questions...Wait, hold on a minute! The show stopped airing completely once the first character entered our world...if they're all back in their world...does that mean we can watch the show on TV again?! Can we FINALLY find out what happens in the rest of the season 1 finale?!

Lapis: Hey, yeah, it probably does mean that!
-So did Aang-

-Farore was cheering-
---
Bunyan: "We could try to watch it now!"

D

Deleted member

Isis: -grumbling...-
-she fishes? :V-

If it really isn't ok, I'll just retcon what I posted previously.
It was meant for Isis to be isolated, but it could just be that Chara didn't go mad yet to the point she jumped in the lake. :p

The lake is the only "escape" they have, where they become fish that just mindlessly swim without any cares in the world or any sense of self. Just to be caught and released back into the lake on a regular basis by OMC and anyone unfortunate enough to enter his domain.

D

Deleted member

I'm just going to assume after Isis was defeated, Beerus had been fed and was transported back into his own universe.

D

Deleted member

Isis: -sighs- "Got any fishing rod?"
-she is handed one-
So, what are you in for?
Typically the only ones that come here are either those who dug too deep into things they were never meant to see or those who are here as punishment by the forces beyond.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "But I'll be happy to visit from time to time."
Thanks!

Can't promise peace all the time, though. You... Know how Demise's curse is.
I'm just going to assume after Isis was defeated, Beerus had been fed and was transported back into his own universe.
-Before that the Rulers went to thank him-

Jeanne: "Thank you for your help, God of Destruction"

D

Deleted member

Thanks!

Can't promise peace all the time, though. You... Know how Demise's curse is.

-Before that the Rulers went to thank him-

Jeanne: "Thank you for your help, God of Destruction"
Don't thank me. It is the Supreme Kai of Time you should be thanking.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Chaldea was still immensely grateful to him, even if he took out Isis on his own accord. Papyrus in particular wanted to give him some of his signature spaghetti before he left. Is it too late? :V"

-So did Aang-

-Farore was cheering-
---
Bunyan: "We could try to watch it now!"
"Back to the board!"
___

Peridot: Then what are we waiting for?! Let's turn that TV on!

-she fishes? :V-

It was meant for Isis to be isolated, but it could just be that Chara didn't go mad yet to the point she jumped in the lake. :p

The lake is the only "escape" they have, where they become fish that just mindlessly swim without any cares in the world or any sense of self. Just to be caught and released back into the lake on a regular basis by OMC and anyone unfortunate enough to enter his domain.
Very dark and interesting concept...I like it. I might not retcon Chara's presence there after all, taking those ideas into consideration, then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Do we know how many turns are left?

Who cares?
---
-Bunyan immediately went to-
"I'm gonna say three because this has been going on for a while. :p"

___

Major DuckTales spoilers ahead: Anyone who intends to watch the show but hasn't finished S1 yet, be warned:

"The show starts from where it left off. Donald tries to rally the group and form a strategy to defeat Magica and get Scrooge, still trapped in his own #1 dime, away from her, but not without first receiving a highly advanced voice modifier from Gyro Gearloose. His voice is completely different and much more clear as a result, something the entire cast acknowledges, including Donald himself, who's rather overjoyed about being able to consistently speak clearly."

"The kids also discover that Lena wasn't just a spy for Magica, and not even a member of her family...she is actually Magica's shadow brought to life by a curse she unleashed during her last battle with Scrooge, in a last-ditch effort to save herself, beginning a long-term plan to bring about the end of Clan McDuck. Webby is naturally very hurt by this since she considered Lena her best friend, but they must carry on anyways."

"Three different groups of the main cast all attack the Money Bin, which has been turned into Magica's lair by the witch herself, but most prove unsuccessful as she and her army of shadows ward them off. Eventually, the kids arrive and use their collective skills (and tendency to be annoying) to throw Magica off her game and get the dime back. Lena also rebelled, attacking her "aunt" and demanding her to get away from her best friend. She ends up seemingly sacrificing her life in the process, but not without proving that she really did care about Webby."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I'm gonna say three because this has been going on for a while. :p"

___

Major DuckTales spoilers ahead: Anyone who intends to watch the show but hasn't finished S1 yet, be warned:

"The show starts from where it left off. Donald tries to rally the group and form a strategy to defeat Magica and get Scrooge, still trapped in his own #1 dime, away from her, but not without first receiving a highly advanced voice modifier from Gyro Gearloose. His voice is completely different and much more clear as a result, something the entire cast acknowledges, including Donald himself, who's rather overjoyed about being able to consistently speak clearly."

"The kids also discover that Lena wasn't just a spy for Magica, and not even a member of her family...she is actually Magica's shadow brought to life by a curse she unleashed during her last battle with Scrooge, in a last-ditch effort to save herself, beginning a long-term plan to bring about the end of Clan McDuck. Webby is naturally very hurt by this since she considered Lena her best friend, but they must carry on anyways."

"Three different groups of the main cast all attack the Money Bin, which has been turned into Magica's lair by the witch herself, but most prove unsuccessful as she and her army of shadows ward them off. Eventually, the kids arrive and use their collective skills (and tendency to be annoying) to throw Magica off her game and get the dime back. Lena also rebelled, attacking her "aunt" and demanding her to get away from her best friend. She ends up seemingly sacrificing her life in the process, but not without proving that she really did care about Webby."
KEK
---
-Bunyan is tearing up-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
KEK
---
-Bunyan is tearing up-
"Jenny landed on a Green ? Space. The effect involved a magic mirror that stood nearby, which forcibly teleported CatDog onto this same space that she stood on."
___

"In the end, at least, Magica's last attempt to cast a powerful spell on Dewey instead his the #1 Dime as the young triplet held it front of the spell. This resulted Magica's curse, the one that caused Scrooge to become trapped within it, to be dispelled. Scrooge now free, he mocked Magica for undoing her own curse, as well as pointing out that her appearance actually helped bring his broken family back together. He even states that, in a way, she helped him, much to the witch's frustration."

"With Scrooge now back at the top of his game and Magica in a panic, the witch lost her staff during the battle, and it was shattered on the ground. This resulted in Magica losing all of her magic powerse, at least, for the time being. Her green feathers turned into the normal white hue, and, after Launchpad crashed himself, essentially dive bombing into her, she was forced to make a pathetic escape attempt. She used a smoke bomb in an attempt to make a quick disappearance, but only got a few yards away before the heroes saw her frantically running away, coughing, cheering and laughing as she did."

"After the triplets comforted Webby about the loss of Lena, it became evident that she might not be gone after all; Lena briefly manifested herself once again, this time not as Magica's shadow, but as Webby's shadow. "

"Shortly after this, Scrooge expressed how much he missed his triplets, Donald's voice modifier broke while he tried to joyfully and proudly remark that "Family is truly the greatest adventure of all", then the main cast decided to celebrate by taking a swim in Scrooge's money bin filled with gold coins, per his suggestion! It seemed the season ended with victory against the all-powerful villain, and with Scrooge's family closer than ever!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jenny landed on a Green ? Space. The effect involved a magic mirror that stood nearby, which forcibly teleported CatDog onto this same space that she stood on."
___

"In the end, at least, Magica's last attempt to cast a powerful spell on Dewey instead his the #1 Dime as the young triplet held it front of the spell. This resulted Magica's curse, the one that caused Scrooge to become trapped within it, to be dispelled. Scrooge now free, he mocked Magica for undoing her own curse, as well as pointing out that her appearance actually helped bring his broken family back together. He even states that, in a way, she helped him, much to the witch's frustration."

"With Scrooge now back at the top of his game and Magica in a panic, the witch lost her staff during the battle, and it was shattered on the ground. This resulted in Magica losing all of her magic powerse, at least, for the time being. Her green feathers turned into the normal white hue, and, after Launchpad crashed himself, essentially dive bombing into her, she was forced to make a pathetic escape attempt. She used a smoke bomb in an attempt to make a quick disappearance, but only got a few yards away before the heroes saw her frantically running away, coughing, cheering and laughing as she did."

"After the triplets comforted Webby about the loss of Lena, it became evident that she might not be gone after all; Lena briefly manifested herself once again, this time not as Magica's shadow, but as Webby's shadow. "

"Shortly after this, Scrooge expressed how much he missed his triplets, Donald's voice modifier broke while he tried to joyfully and proudly remark that "Family is truly the greatest adventure of all", then the main cast decided to celebrate by taking a swim in Scrooge's money bin filled with gold coins, per his suggestion! It seemed the season ended with victory against the all-powerful villain, and with Scrooge's family closer than ever!"
-Both of them were confused, to say the least- :p
---
-Bunyan's tears were now of joy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Both of them were confused, to say the least- :p
---
-Bunyan's tears were now of joy-
"How did the other two roll?"
___

Peridot: Wait, hold on, there's still some time left in the episode...

"The camera zooms away from the Money Bin, away from Duckburg, and then...away from the planet itself, transitioning into a view of a sector of the Moon, where the remains of a crashed rocket lie. Inside the rocket is someone who's operating some communication devices, trying to reach a signal from Earth. The individual sees a news broadcast from Duckburg, explaining that the city and it's people iare once again safe, thanks to Scrooge McDuck and his family. His entire family present is shown in the broadcast, and the individual took particular notice of the three triplets."

..."Gasping" Boys...?

"Della Duck is alive!"

Top Bottom