• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-For once Cat's arrogance didn't get the best of him so they performed quite well- :p
---
Iri: "Should I go off and give you time?"
"Sad robot is sad."

"Their team scores coins that are evenly distributed between them!"
___

You may leave or stay. I don't mind either way. I can still promise you this...I'm going to be alright.

Whatever you decide, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about this. Thank you...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Sad robot is sad."

"Their team scores coins that are evenly distributed between them!"
___

You may leave or stay. I don't mind either way. I can still promise you this...I'm going to be alright.

Whatever you decide, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about this. Thank you...
-The three of them celebrated and so did Farore-
---
Iri: "You're welcome any time" :)
Palutena: "I thik there's no doubt Farore remembers." -headpatting the Courage Goddess-
I remember every single time you babysitted me and the games we used to play! :b:

-She's obviously the most emotional and childish of the three-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The three of them celebrated and so did Farore-
---
Iri: "You're welcome any time" :)
"Back to the board!"

"Jenny's only a few spaces away from King Boo after rolling an 8."

"Anyone who happens to run into Bowser will either lose a Star if they have any, or, if they don't, actually receive 10 coins from him so that they can obtain a Star. Either way, Bowser will throw them out of the mansion and back at the start of the board afterwards."
___

"Sometime later, Frisk met up with Toriel."

"They were ecstatic to see each other again, though the motherly Toriel did most of the talking. Which lasted for well over an hour. :p"

"Alas, however, Frisk is a ghost much like Chara was, now. She'll need to pass on and rest once this is all over."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Back to the board!"

"Jenny's only a few spaces away from King Boo after rolling an 8."

"Anyone who happens to run into Bowser will either lose a Star if they have any, or, if they don't, actually receive 10 coins from him so that they can obtain a Star. Either way, Bowser will throw them out of the mansion and back at the start of the board afterwards."
___

"Sometime later, Frisk met up with Toriel."

"They were ecstatic to see each other again, though the motherly Toriel did most of the talking. Which lasted for well over an hour. :p"

"Alas, however, Frisk is a ghost much like Chara was, now. She'll need to pass on and rest once this is all over."
-Poor Aang- :V
---
-Of course, better that knowing most of the people she cared for are doing okay with many good friends-
-that definitely warmed Palutena's heart-
By the way, don't worry about not asking permission to us to enter to Hyrule.

Whatever happened before, it seemed way too important to get there... And seeing who caused it, was justified.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Poor Aang- :V
---
-Of course, better that knowing most of the people she cared for are doing okay with many good friends-
"Damn..."
___

"Indeed..."

Are you sure you have to go, Frisk?

YOU JUST GOT BACK, WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE CATCHING UP TO DO! MY SPAGHETTI IS BETTER THAN EVER!

No...I really have to go, now. I'm really sorry, but...it's passed my time...

...But I'm glad I got to see all of you one last time before I did. And help SAVE you all from this mess, too. I wouldn't be me if I couldn't have helped people in need of it...especially people I really cared about. That means all of you guys. And hey, you've made a lot of new friends while I was gone, huh? They're all really cool. I might not be around anymore, but they will, right? You all have more life to live. Go live it to the fullest. Promise me that, alright, guys? Not just for me, but much, much more for your own good.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
rerst?

Palutena: "Thanks, Nayru."
FIXED

But anyway, what have you been doing out of Skyworld? Even living amongst mortals.
"Damn..."
___

"Indeed..."

Are you sure you have to go, Frisk?

YOU JUST GOT BACK, WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE CATCHING UP TO DO! MY SPAGHETTI IS BETTER THAN EVER!

No...I really have to go, now. I'm really sorry, but...it's passed my time...

...But I'm glad I got to see all of you one last time before I did. And help SAVE you all from this mess, too. I wouldn't be me if I couldn't have helped people in need of it...especially people I really cared about. That means all of you guys. And hey, you've made a lot of new friends while I was gone, huh? They're all really cool. I might not be around anymore, but they will, right? You all have more life to live. Go live it to the fullest. Promise me that, alright, guys? Not just for me, but much, much more for your own good.
-Din laughed at that-
---
Jeanne: "It was a pleasure to meet you as well. May the Lord receive you in His hands and grant you eternal joy in the afterlife"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Din laughed at that-
---
Jeanne: "It was a pleasure to meet you as well. May the Lord receive you in His hands and grant you eternal joy in the afterlife"
"MINIGAME TIME! Free for all!"

"Mosh Pit Playroom is the name of the minigame. The contestants are placed in a small, square arena where they have to collect fifty bouncing balls that correspond to their player color."
___

"Heart warmed by that."

Thank you, Jeanne...

"Fading away slowly"

You've earned a peaceful afterlife, Frisk! Don't keep 'em waiting!

FAREWELL, FRISK. WE OWE YOU OUR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM!

RThanks for helping me overcome all my problems, Frisk...we'll never forget you....

heh...see ya around, kid...i'm gonna miss ya. we all are.say hi to Asgore for us, will you?

I will. That's a promise...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"MINIGAME TIME! Free for all!"

"Mosh Pit Playroom is the name of the minigame. The contestants are placed in a small, square arena where they have to collect fifty bouncing balls that correspond to their player color."
___

"Heart warmed by that."

Thank you, Jeanne...

"Fading away slowly"

You've earned a peaceful afterlife, Frisk! Don't keep 'em waiting!

FAREWELL, FRISK. WE OWE YOU OUR LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM!

RThanks for helping me overcome all my problems, Frisk...we'll never forget you....

heh...see ya around, kid...i'm gonna miss ya. we all are.say hi to Asgore for us, will you?

I will. That's a promise...
-Aang and Dog seem like they were about to have the time of their lives-
---
-The rest of the ones present make a respectful salute-
Palutena: "Yeah, about that... There's... There's no Skyworld anymore. Or even any Angel Land..."
W-What?

Was it the Underworld Army? Wait, the Goddess of Calamity and the Goddess of Darkness were with you...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Aang and Dog seem like they were about to have the time of their lives-
---
-The rest of the ones present make a respectful salute-

W-What?
"Even Jenny had fun."

"Poor Arnold seemed to be at the disadvantage in this one, though."
___

Just promise me one more thing, please...

"The other monsters hurdled together to listen to the child's request without letting the others hear it, as Frisk apparently wanted to request it just of them. Whatever it was, they seemed to agree to it enough, as Frisk seemed pleased."

"Her frequent -_- expression disappeared, she smiled at them warmly and waved goodbye as her projection finally disappeared, satisfied and at peace. Her Soul of Determination flew away into the sky and out of this dimension not long afterward."

Rest easy, Frisk...

ya done good, Frisk...ya done good.

ARe you gonna be okay, Papyrus?

D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, I'M NOT CRYING, I JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYES...AGAIN.

is it tears? again?

YES!

don't worry, bro...nobody would blame ya.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Have you ever heard of Bill Cipher?"
-The three shudder-
"Even Jenny had fun."

"Poor Arnold seemed to be at the disadvantage in this one, though."
___

Just promise me one more thing, please...

"The other monsters hurdled together to listen to the child's request without letting the others hear it, as Frisk apparently wanted to request it just of them. Whatever it was, they seemed to agree to it enough, as Frisk seemed pleased."

"Her frequent -_- expression disappeared, she smiled at them warmly and waved goodbye as her projection finally disappeared, satisfied and at peace. Her Soul of Determination flew away into the sky and out of this dimension not long afterward."

Rest easy, Frisk...

ya done good, Frisk...ya done good.

Are you gonna be okay, Papyrus?

D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, I'M NOT CRYING, I JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYES...AGAIN.

is it tears? again?

YES!

don't worry, bro...nobody would blame ya.
-After all he's just the normal kid here...-
---
-They opt that they should let them be right now...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Did you not understand me? You don't.
Isis: "N-No way..." -tries to make a portal... it works, but upon going through, she's just sent back here, to the end of the line-

-The three shudder-
Palutena: "Exactly. And this wasn't my first time living among mortals. Remember the time I fought your collective crush?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-After all he's just the normal kid here...-
---
-They opt that they should let them be right now...-
"Though the others tried to play fair in this one."
___

"And now, Frisk has passed on."

"They were right to leave them be, as the moment was clearly emotional for them. But in the end, they were glad Frisk could pass on peacefully after all she did for them."

...Goodbye, my child. Thank you... for everything.

"Teary-eyed goat mother."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Though the others tried to play fair in this one."
___

"And now, Frisk has passed on."

"They were right to leave them be, as the moment was clearly emotional for them. But in the end, they were glad Frisk could pass on peacefully after all she did for them."

...Goodbye, my child. Thank you... for everything.

"Teary-eyed goat mother."
-Except Cat- :V
---
Mash: "Shall we now or...?"

Amakusa: "Give them a bit more of time"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Except Cat- :V
---
Mash: "Shall we now or...?"

Amakusa: "Give them a bit more of time"
"That makes sense. :p"
___

"Time passes, and it seems they're ready to move forward."

"With all the loss that occurred, it's hard to want a full celebration of Isis' defeat. But they can all take satisfaction in knowing that she is gone for good, no collateral damage included, thanks to the work of Beerus and just a few others."

"Others, meanwhile, should probably be returning to their homes soon."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That makes sense. :p"
___

"Time passes, and it seems they're ready to move forward."

"With all the loss that occurred, it's hard to want a full celebration of Isis' defeat. But they can all take satisfaction in knowing that she is gone for good, no collateral damage included, thanks to the work of Beerus and just a few others."

"Others, meanwhile, should probably be returning to their homes soon."
-He convinced Dog that he would get him lots of garbage once they're home-

-They won in practically 2 seconds- :p
---
-Yeah, to the many people from other worlds that have helped them...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He convinced Dog that he would get him lots of garbage once they're home-

-They won in practically 2 seconds- :p
---
-Yeah, to the many people from other worlds that have helped them...-
"Jenny did a double take."

___

"And they might as well include at least some celebratory sendoff music!"

Mario: Always a pleasure a-working with you, Chaldea! Grazie!

Luigi: You know you can always call us if you need our help!

Cappy: I hope we can meet again someday, guys!

Chrysalis: Chaldea. "Respectfully bowing" It's been an honor. Give my condolences to Undyne, please... She's been a very good friend to me. The same goes for all of the Underground monsters. The worlds may be safe from the wrath of those evil entities, but our victory did not come without sacrifices.

Kirby: Bye, everyone! I'm glad we could all work together to do what was right!

Volga: This was a war truly worth fighting. My people will be at ease knowing we have stopped this witch's universal threat. Thank you.

Aww, do we really have to go already, uncle Scrooge?

We just made so many new friends!

Yes, kids. You know this isn't our world. We have a home to get back to. And Beakley's probably been worried sick about you, Webbigail! Best not to keep her waiting!

He may have eliminated Isis and The Lich on his own accord, but I still feel we owe him quite the meal for this. It seems that is how we can best express our gratitude to him.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jenny did a double take."

___

"And they might as well include at least some celebratory sendoff music!"

Mario: Always a pleasure a-working with you, Chaldea! Grazie!

Luigi: You know you can always call us if you need our help!

Cappy: I hope we can meet again someday, guys!

Chrysalis: Chaldea. "Respectfully bowing" It's been an honor. Give my condolences to Undyne, please... She's been a very good friend to me. The same goes for all of the Underground monsters. The worlds may be safe from the wrath of those evil entities, but our victory did not come without sacrifices.

Kirby: Bye, everyone! I'm glad we could all work together to do what was right!

Volga: This was a war truly worth fighting. My people will be at ease knowing we have stopped this witch's universal threat. Thank you.

Aww, do we really have to go already, uncle Scrooge?

We just made so many new friends!

Yes, kids You know this isn't our world. We have a home to get back to. Beakley's probably been worried sick about you, Webbigail! Best not to keep her waiting!

He may have eliminated Isis and The Lich on his own accord, but I still feel we owe him quite the meal for this. It seems that is how we can best express our gratitude to him.
-So did Aang-
---
Jeanne: "For all of your efforts, thank you. The multiverse is now at safety, and you all can live another day, for a brighter future"

Euryale: "Hey, the cartoon ducks came from the TV... How are they going back to where they came from?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So did Aang-
---
Jeanne: "For all of your efforts, thank you. The multiverse is now at safety, and you all can live another day, for a brighter future"

Euryale: "Hey, the cartoon ducks came from the TV... How are they going back to where they came from?"
"The victory and the coins go to CatDog!"
___

"The group has a small celebration before Mario's group, the Star Warriors, and the Changelings all depart, most expressing their desires to meet each other again someday."

"Looks like the TV is acting back up again...maybe they can return through the same way they came."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The victory and the coins go to CatDog!"
___

"The group has a small celebration before Mario's group, the Star Warriors, and the Changelings all depart, most expressing their desires to meet each other again someday."

"Looks like the TV is acting back up again...maybe they can return through the same way they came."
-Who somehow high fived each other-
---
Euryale: "Do we know if it has the same magic effects or something?"
Palu: "It's obvious."
P-Please don't be so bold about it...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Who somehow high fived each other-
---
Euryale: "Do we know if it has the same magic effects or something?"
"Confused as the other contestants are, they move on back to the board."

"Jenny rolled a 4, then got a Star from King Boo, to her joy!"
___

"Dewey stuck his head through it and saw the interior McDuck Manor, in fact, the same room they last stood in before they got sucked into this world."

Yep, it's the same situation as before! Just reversed!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Confused as the other contestants are, they move on back to the board."

"Jenny rolled a 4, then got a Star from King Boo, to her joy!"
___

"Dewey stuck his head through it and saw the interior McDuck Manor, in fact, the same room they last stood in before they got sucked into this world."

Yep, it's the same situation as before! Just reversed!
-Arnold got to a DK space-
---
Euryale: "How... Does that work?!" -Question marks were floating all over her head-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Arnold got to a DK space-
---
Euryale: "How... Does that work?!" -Question marks were floating all over her head-
"After the mansion got reset and the others were thrown out back to the start, that is."

"Still good for everyone, however!"
___

You are aware Merasmus was the one responsible for cursing the TVs in the first place, right?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"After the mansion got reset and the others were thrown out back to the start, that is."

"Still good for everyone, however!"
___

You are aware Merasmus was the one responsible for cursing the TVs in the first place, right?
-True on that- :p

I wonder who will end winning...
---
Euryale: "I... Uhh... Never mind it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This makes it the most exciting!
---
Bunyan: "But... You really have to?" :sadeyes:
"Minigame time. 4 Player battle again!"
___

Don't be sad now, lass. Now that we've made sure that all worlds out there are safe, we have to go back to our own home, but this doesn't mean this will be the last you see of us!

Yeah, we'll always be with you! ...Whenever you're watching our probably awesome show!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Minigame time. 4 Player battle again!"
___

Don't be sad now, lass. Now that we've made sure that all worlds out there are safe, we have to go back to our own home, but this doesn't mean this will be the last you see of us!

Yeah, we'll always be with you! ...Whenever you're watching our probably awesome show!
Aw yeah!
---
Bunyan: "But I wanted you to stay..." :urg:

Altera: "Now, Paula, they have a home of their own..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aw yeah!
---
Bunyan: "But I wanted you to stay..." :urg:

Altera: "Now, Paula, they have a home of their own..."
"Punch-a-Bunch. One contestant has to destroy more Bowser statues than their opponents before the timer ends to win. They're giving boxing gloves that manually charge up over time to punch with greater power. Mistime it, though, and the punch's charge will quickly reset itself."
___

Peridot: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHS FIRST?! Whatever those are, I don't know. I just hear that they're something famous people you like can give out on special occasions and that you get to cherish them for the rest of your life.

Heha, I don't think any of us will reject that request!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they remember she sparred with him once-
E-Either way, we're sorry for the loss of your domain...

All the lives lost... -Tighter hug-

So I guess you escaped here and sought refugee from those that defeated him?
"Punch-a-Bunch. One contestant has to destroy more Bowser statues than their opponents before the timer ends to win. They're giving boxing gloves that manually charge up over time to punch with greater power. Mistime it, though, and the punch's charge will quickly reset itself."
___

Peridot: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHS FIRST?! Whatever those are, I don't know. I just hear that they're something famous people you like can give out on special occasions and that you get to cherish them for the rest of your life.

Heha, I don't think any of us will reject that request!
-The gloves are given to Cat instead of Dog-
---
Bunyan: "I want autographs too!"

Top Bottom