• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gai: "Aaaaaaah, it's like Brajira the Messiah then..."

Marvelous: "Whatever case, how did you end here?"
Brajira the Messiah? *chuckles* What a tacky title. My grandma could think of a better self-label, and she's dead.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I'm here. But, I'm not whinging about it. Unexpected turns get my blood going, and killing those pesky little angels gets bland after a good while. They just make it all too easy sometimes.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And she wasn't wrong since they looked fine- :V
---
Cu: "Hey, no issue in rambling now since he was important, besides guy sounded like someone I'd too would have loved to battle against" :p
"Back to the board, then!"

"Jenny got somewhat close to King Boo, but landed on a Red Space. Meanwhile, someone else landed on a Bowser Space."
___

...Heheheh, he would've gladly accepted.

We'll hold a private funeral for King Dreemurr later. Speaking as a good friend of his, Asgore was a flawed king, but far from a bad one.

"Toriel, meanwhile...isn't entirely she how she feels."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Brajira the Messiah? *chuckles* What a tacky title. My grandma could think of a better self-label, and she's dead.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure why I'm here. But, I'm not whinging about it. Unexpected turns get my blood going, and killing those pesky little angels gets bland after a good while. They just make it all too easy sometimes.
Marvelous: "I can say I like that attitude" :smirk:
-and so she's gone-
-And finds Yukari-

Yukari: "Huh, Palutena?"
"Back to the board, then!"

"Jenny got somewhat close to King Boo, but landed on a Red Space. Meanwhile, someone else landed on a Bowser Space."
___

...Heheheh, he would've gladly accepted.

We'll hold a private funeral for King Dreemurr later. Speaking as a good friend of his, Asgore was a flawed king, but far from a bad one.

"Toriel, meanwhile...isn't entirely she how she feels."
-That someone being
---
Eleonora: "No one can be perfect, but that doesn't makes one incompetent"

-Irisviel was wondering about her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That someone being
---

Unfinished sentence.

___

Truer words have never been spoken. Not about Asgore.

Thanks, everyone...I needed this.

"Looking out into the ocean."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Me going for lunch.
Unfinished sentence.

___

Truer words have never been spoken. Not about Asgore.

Thanks, everyone...I needed this.

"Looking out into the ocean."
-That someone being Aang-
---
Cu: "It's what comrades do"

Irisviel: "Toriel?"

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Marvelous: "I can say I like that attitude" :smirk:

-And finds Yukari-

Yukari: "Huh, Palutena?"

-That someone being
---

Your complement is noted, my dear. *walks over to him casually* And who might you be?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That someone being Aang-
---
Cu: "It's what comrades do"

Irisviel: "Toriel?"
EVIL KING BOWSER IS HERE? OH DEAR! ALL PITFALLS ARE BLOCKED OFF, BUT THIS ONLY MAKES MATTERS WORSE! IF A CONTESTANT WITH A STAR ENTERS A PITFALL ROOM, BOWSER WILL APPEAR AND STEAL A STAR FROM THEM! THE HORROR! THE DRAMA! THE SHAME! ALL THAT HARD WORK WILL BE GONE TO WASTE!

OH, BUT DON'T BE TOO AFRAID, EVERYONE! THERE'S STILL HOPE! ALL BOWSER SPACES HAVE BEEN CONVERTED BACK INTO DK SPACES! IF SOMEONE LANDS ON A DK SPACE OR IF KING BOO RESETS THE MANSION ONCE AGAIN, BOWSER WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE MANOR!

___

...Hmm?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Your complement is noted, my dear. *walks over to him casually* And who might you be?
Marvelous: "My name is Captain Marvelous, GokaiRed of the Pirate Squadron Gokaiger"
EVIL KING BOWSER IS HERE? OH DEAR! ALL PITFALLS ARE BLOCKED OFF, BUT THIS ONLY MAKES MATTERS WORSE! IF A CONTESTANT WITH A STAR ENTERS A PITFALL ROOM, BOWSER WILL APPEAR AND STEAL A STAR FROM THEM! THE HORROR! THE DRAMA! THE SHAME! ALL THAT HARD WORK WILL BE GONE TO WASTE!

OH, BUT DON'T BE TOO AFRAID, EVERYONE! THERE'S STILL HOPE! ALL BOWSER SPACES HAVE BEEN CONVERTED BACK INTO DK SPACES! IF SOMEONE LANDS ON A DK SPACE OR IF KING BOO RESETS THE MANSION ONCE AGAIN, BOWSER WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE MANOR!

___

...Hmm?
That makes the game more interesting...
---
Iri: "How are you feeling?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That makes the game more interesting...
---
Iri: "How are you feeling?"
"Aang landed on a Green Space. A treasure chest near him opened up and gave him some Vampire Candy."

"Catdog landed on a Blue Space for three coins."

"It's minigame time, now. 1 Vs 3, Jenny vs everyone else."
___

...Many different things. The most suitable word for what I am feeling would be "conflicted". And even that word still cannot perfectly define what I am feeling right now.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Aang landed on a Green Space. A treasure chest near him opened up and gave him some Vampire Candy."

"Catdog landed on a Blue Space for three coins."

"It's minigame time, now. 1 Vs 3, Jenny vs everyone else."
___

...Many different things. The most suitable word for what I am feeling would be "conflicted". And even that word still cannot perfectly define what I am feeling right now.
Woah, woah, are they serious? That's so unfair!
---
Iri: "You weren't in good terms, I see..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Woah, woah, are they serious? That's so unfair!
---
Iri: "You weren't in good terms, I see..."
"Then it turns out all they're doing is matching shifting tiles to make a whole picture."

___

We rekindled our friendship as time went on, but after our children died, Asgore made a declaration against humanity that I simply could not agree with. Worse yet, he backed out of his plan anyway, making our people suffer longer...I'm sorry, I truly shouldn't be speaking negatively of him at this time. He was a good man who simply made a terrible choice in a moment of grief, a grief I felt as well...I just couldn't feel the powerful love I used to feel for him after all of that transpired.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Gokaiger? Sounds like a gaudy wrestling move.
No matter, what is going on around here?
Marvelous: "Just the end of a multi-dimensional war against a maniac"
"Then it turns out all they're doing is matching shifting tiles to make a whole picture."

___

We rekindled our relationship as time went on, but after our children died, Asgore made a declaration against humanity that I simply could not agree with. Worse yet, he backed out of his plan anyway, making our people suffer longer...I'm sorry, I truly shouldn't be speaking negatively of him at this time. He was a good man who simply made a terrible choice in a moment of grief, a grief I felt as well...I just couldn't feel the powerful love I used to feel for him after all of that transpired.
Much better. Hmph!
---
Iri: "It's okay, Toriel. He committed a mistake, but that didn't make him a bad person. Even so, you are not obliged to keep loving him, and somehow I am sure he understood that you no longer felt the same and respected that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Just the end of a multi-dimensional war against a maniac"

Much better. Hmph!
---
Iri: "It's okay, Toriel. He committed a mistake, but that didn't make him a bad person. Even so, you are not obliged to keep loving him, and somehow I am sure he understood that you no longer felt the same and respected that..."
"I'm too lazy to describe the minigame right now so I'm just going to show a video that demonstrates it."

"So Jenny will have to match 4 tiles while her opponents have to work together to max 9 tiles."

___

You are right about that. He respected my decision and feelings...but he never did stop loving me. It wasn't difficult for anyone to recognize that.

..Sometimes, I question if I made the right choice. I could never tell for sure if I had began to reciprocate those feelings once again in all that time that passed. I do wish things had been different, you know... but they simply weren't.

Some beings, I've learned, have the power to turn back the clock, sometimes doing so in accordance with someone else's desires...when they should really just accept their fates and move on. Even if it isn't within their best interest to do so, sometimes the chance comes by far too late. It's too late for us. It's too late for him, and it's too late for me...

...I may or may not have returned the feelings that he never lost, but I saw there was still much good in him. He didn't deserve a fate like this...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I'm too lazy to describe the minigame right now so I'm just going to show a video that demonstrates it."

"So Jenny will have to match 4 tiles while her opponents have to work together to max 9 tiles."

___

You are right about that. He respected my decision and feelings...but he never did stop loving me. It wasn't difficult for anyone to recognize that.

..Sometimes, I question if I made the right choice. I could never tell for sure if I had began to reciprocate those feelings once again in all that time that passed. I do wish things had been different, you know... but they simply weren't.

Some beings, I've learned, have the power to turn back the clock, sometimes doing so in accordance with someone else's desires...when they should really just accept their fates and move on. Even if it isn't within their best interest to do so, sometimes the chance comes by far too late. It's too late for us. It's too late for him, and it's too late for me...

...I may or may not have returned the feelings that he never lost, but I saw there was still much good in him. He didn't deserve a fate like this...
-Arnold proposed the strategy of having them point at a row of tiles and shoot until they all match, then proceed to the next-
---
Iri: "Even if not, it's undeniable you still appreciate him for who he was after understanding him better..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Arnold proposed the strategy of having them point at a row of tiles and shoot until they all match, then proceed to the next-
---
Iri: "Even if not, it's undeniable you still appreciate him for who he was after understanding him better..."
"The results make it hard to tell who the victor will be..."
___

All I hope for now is that he was aware that I did forgive him...because now, I'll never know for certain if he was...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The results make it hard to tell who the victor will be..."
___

All I hope for now is that he was aware that I did forgive him...because now, I'll never know for certain if he was...
-Practically munching her nails is adrenaline-
---
Iri: "The way you describe him, he probably did"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"I'll leave the results up to you. :p"

___

"Ir's reassurance seemed to raise her spirits, smiling in response. Her full expression was a bittersweet one, understandably."
-For once Cat's arrogance didn't get the best of him so they performed quite well- :p
---
Iri: "Should I go off and give you time?"

Top Bottom