• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"FIERCE CAKE DECORATING INTENSIFIES!"
___

"Lol"
___

We need to contact the others, and soon!
-The third OP of Food Wars is playing in the background-
---
-They are going to in little-
---
Amakusa: "Give us a minute"
Ran & Chen: -Are conscious again- "Huh?"

Yukari: "Ran, Chen, be sure to attack Isis as well"

Ran: "D-Do we have to?"

Yukari: "Hey, there's a bunch of us now, nothing too risky for you" :p

-They shudder-

-Also @GoldenYuiitusin, how was Beerus?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-for the first time since she showed up, Isis was... afraid-
"Not so fun when you're on the receiving end of it all, is it, Isis?"

"Then he performed a double fist pound. Which he followed up by firing a giant celestial beam at her."

-The third OP of Food Wars is playing in the background-
---
-They are going to in little-
---
Amakusa: "Give us a minute"
"WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?!"
___

"If only they had sooner, they may have an idea of why the Gem is here. :p"

___

WHAT'S WRONG, FRISK? YOU SEEM UPSET!

...I didn't want to mention it before, defeating the bad guys was more important... but I have some really bad news.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?!"
___

"If only they had sooner, they may have an idea of why the Gem is here. :p"

___

WHAT'S WRONG, FRISK? YOU SEEM UPSET!

...I didn't want to mention it before, defeating the bad guys was more important... but I have some really bad news.
-The audience is excited to see-
---
-True, but alas-
---
Amakusa: "What is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The audience is excited to see-
---
-True, but alas-
---
Amakusa: "What is it?"
"It's almost a tie at the rate it's going, but it won't end as one..."
___

"Back to the show for now, then!"
___

It...might not affect all of you, but I know my friends need to hear this.

"She means her monster friends."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It's almost a tie at the rate it's going, but it won't end as one..."
___

"Back to the show for now, then!"
___

It...might not affect all of you, but I know my friends need to hear this.

"She means her monster friends."
--Dog somehow managed to pull it off!-
---
-Eeyup-
---
Martha: "If it is privaate, we'll leave you some time to yurselves then"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
--Dog somehow managed to pull it off!-
---
-Eeyup-
---
Martha: "If it is privaate, we'll leave you some time to yurselves then"
"Jenny looked grumpy, but tried not to be a sore loser."

"CatDog and Aang thus won coins!"
___

"And they saw the minigame results."
___

Thank you.

"Elsewhere."

Hey, kid, what's the matter? We're here for you if it's anything personal. You know that, right?

IF ISIS HAS ANYMORE BACKUP PLANS, I AM CERTAIN WE CAN HANDLE THEM!

...kid, you don't have to tell them about-

It's... not about that, Sans...

"Whatever Frisk was telling them, the others could tell it was something awful. Alphys looked horrified by the news, as did Papyrus. Sans meanwhile just looked at the ground, his eyes mostly shut, appearing solemn and somewhat despondent. Undyne, however? After a moment passed for the realization to really strike her, she looked heartbroken..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jenny looked grumpy, but tried not to be a sore loser."

"CatDog and Aang thus won coins!"
___

"And they saw the minigame results."
___

Thank you.

"Elsewhere."

Hey, kid, what's the matter? We're here for you if it's anything personal. You know that, right?

IF ISIS HAS ANYMORE BACKUP PLANS, I AM CERTAIN WE CAN HANDLE THEM!

...kid, you don't have to tell them about-

It's... not about that, Sans...

"Whatever Frisk was telling them, the others could tell it was something awful. Alphys looked horrified by the news, as did Papyrus. Sans meanwhile just looked at the ground, his eyes mostly shut, appearing solemn and somewhat despondent. Undyne, however? After a moment passed for the realization to really strike her, she looked heartbroken..."
-Victory dance!-
---
Those conjoined twins are better than I thought...
---
-They were somewhat curious, but it seemed it was too personal to them so they didn't want to feel like they were invading their privacy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-ENERGY BUTTERFLIES THAT GET ON ISIS AND EXPLODE-
"Not so fun when you're on the receiving end of it all, is it, Isis?"

"Then he performed a double fist pound. Which he followed up by firing a giant celestial beam at her."
Isis: -somehow survived all of this- "You... won't see the last of me... And even if you do... You'll never rest... There will always be a threat... Always... Every day..."

-he fired his Sphere of Destruction, which the others should probably stay clear from....-
-Ran, Chen and Yukari take immediate not and do so-
-so does Palutena-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Isis: -somehow survived all of this- "You... won't see the last of me... And even if you do... You'll never rest... There will always be a threat... Always... Every day..."

-so does Palutena-
Yukari: "Come on, girl. Face death with some dignity other than the "There will be more coming from you" cliché speech.

That shrine maiden didn't gave her life for you to end with those as your last words"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's extremely heavy winds here and possible thunderstorms, so I may not be very active today.

Omnitraxus: And I will be ever watching the space time continuum of the multiverse. If a threat like you arises again, it will be vanquished, so long as I remain apart of space time!

-Victory dance!-
---
Those conjoined twins are better than I thought...
---
-They were somewhat curious, but it seemed it was too personal to them so they didn't want to feel like they were invading their privacy-
"And back to the board!"

___

"Each one of the two has different strengths and weaknesses, it seems."
___

"With each of them appearing to be upset by the news, Undyne's Pokemon was quick to comfort, nuzzling her closely."

"Frisk herself looked upset by the news, too, only more numb to it because she must've learned of it quite a while ago."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And back to the board!"

___

"Each one of the two has different strengths and weaknesses, it seems."
___

"With each of them appearing to be upset by the news, Undyne's Pokemon was quick to comfort, nuzzling her closely."

"Frisk herself looked upset by the news, too, only more numb to it because she must've learned of it quite a while ago."
-Arnold rolls the dice and ends in front of King Boo-
---
The cat is too arrogant for his own good, but the dog seems too naive as well.
---
-They give them their chance to mourn what had happened, despite not knowing what it is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Arnold rolls the dice and ends in front of King Boo-
---
The cat is too arrogant for his own good, but the dog seems too naive as well.
---
-They give them their chance to mourn what had happened, despite not knowing what it is-
"He goes through the same monologue he went when Aang approached him."

"But does Arnold have enough coins to pay for a Star?"
___

"And on that note, what do they think of the other three contestants?"
___

"Sans left earlier than the other monsters did."

so...i bet you're wondeirng what's got everyone so upset, huh?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He goes through the same monologue he went when Aang approached him."

"But does Arnold have enough coins to pay for a Star?"
___

"And on that note, what do they think of the other three contestants?"
___

"Sans left earlier than the other monsters did."

so...i bet you're wondeirng what's got everyone so upset, huh?
-Not after shopping and losing a few in minigames-
---
-Farore thinks Arnold is a cute kid and that's why she wants him to win, she thinks CatDog is an odd but amusing creature, she isn't against Jenny but supports her the least because robot and thinks Aang is unfair due to being the avatar but at least he manages to get some laughs-

-Din is alternating between being scared of the mansion and just seeing the minigames relaxed, s she doesn't have much time to think of them-

-Nayru is not paying as much attention, but their antics are somewhat amusing-
---
Jeanne: "You don't have to speak about it if you don't feel like you want to..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not after shopping and losing a few in minigames-
---
-Farore thinks Arnold is a cute kid and that's why she wants him to win, she thinks CatDog is an odd but amusing creature, she isn't against Jenny but supports her the least because robot and thinks Aang is unfair due to being the avatar but at least he manages to get some laughs-

-Din is alternating between being scared of the mansion and just seeing the minigames relaxed, s she doesn't have much time to think of them-

-Nayru is not paying as much attention, but their antics are somewhat amusing-
---
Jeanne: "You don't have to speak about it if you don't feel like you want to..."
"Disappointed, the audience witnesses King Boo order Arnold out, which he does by summoning a swarm of Red Boos to throw him into a pipe. He's back at the start of the manor, and now the others now know the path to King Boo."

___

"Makes sense, all things considered."
___

nah, you should know, too. ya never met the guy, but...The Lich killed someone else we know. someone i don't think is coming back.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Disappointed, the audience witnesses King Boo order Arnold out, which he does by summoning a swarm of Red Boos to throw him into a pipe. He's back at the start of the manor, and now the others now know the path to King Boo."

___

"Makes sense, all things considered."
___

nah, you should know, too. ya never met the guy, but...The Lich killed someone else we know. someone i don't think is coming back.
-Aang ended in a red space and CatDog in a blue space-
---
-Indeed, so Farore's mad he didn't have enough coins-
---
Jeanne: "Oh Sans, we're so sorry we couldn't help you and the others..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Aang ended in a red space and CatDog in a blue space-
---
-Indeed, so Farore's mad he didn't have enough coins-
---
Jeanne: "Oh Sans, we0re so sorry we couldn't help you and the others..."
"And Jenny wound up on a blue one as well. That said, it's time for a Battle Minigame!"

WE'RE JUST AROUUND THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE GAME, FOLKS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...THAT'S RIGHT. IT'S TIME FOR A BATTLE MINIGAME! I'M GOING TO GATHER UP COINS FROM EACH PLAYER, AND THE WINNER OF THE MINIGAME KEEPS THE LION'S SHARE!

"Mettaton gathers 10 coins from each player, except for Arnold who didn't have that many."

ONLY 33 COINS? SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOW INCOME, THIS GAME! OH WELL, ONWARD TO BATTLE!GO FOR IT!

"It seems the group is going to play a minigame called "Cut from the Team."
___

"Then they see the contestants have been made to let go of 10 coins or however many they have if less than that, and are playing a minigame called "Cut from the Team" to win more coins from this share."
___

it happened in Isis' dimension, sounds like...there was nothing we could do. the old guy was a total softie, but also powerful. he tried to stand up for what he thought was right,, he couldn't always succeed, but he sure as heck tried...you have any idea who i'm talking about?

...our old king of the underground died fighting The Lich.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And Jenny wound up on a blue one as well. That said, it's time for a Battle Minigame!"

WE'RE JUST AROUUND THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE GAME, FOLKS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...THAT'S RIGHT. IT'S TIME FOR A BATTLE MINIGAME! I'M GOING TO GATHER UP COINS FROM EACH PLAYER, AND THE WINNER OF THE MINIGAME KEEPS THE LION'S SHARE!

"Mettaton gathers 10 coins from each player, except for Arnold who didn't have that many."

ONLY 33 COINS? SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOW INCOME, THIS GAME! OH WELL, ONWARD TO BATTLE!GO FOR IT!

"It seems the group is going to play a minigame called "Cut from the Team."
___

"Then they see the contestants have been made to let go of 10 coins or however many they have if less than that, and are playing a minigame called "Cut from the Team" to win more coins from this share."
___

it happened in Isis' dimension, sounds like...there was nothing we could do. the old guy was a total softie, but also powerful. he tried to stand up for what he thought was right, he couldn't always succeed, but he sure as heck tried...you have any idea who i'm talking about?

...our old king of the underground died fighting The Lich.
-The title doesn't sits well with them-
---
-Nor does with the goddesses-
---
Jeanne: "My sincere condolences. He sounds like he was a brave man for trying to oppose him..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The title doesn't sits well with them-
---
-Nor does with the goddesses-
---
Jeanne: "My sincere condolences. He sounds like he was a brave man for trying to oppose him..."
"The contestants are lined up on a small cliff and they each have to take turns to cut a single string a short distance away from them. There are 10 strings in total."
___

"It seems like all they're doing is cutting strings with scissors on a very high mountain."
___

he's been through a different kind of hell than i've been through, but a hell nonetheless...he had issues to sort out through much of his life, but issues a fella like me can understand. the people loved him, but others he knew more personally started seeing him differently. in the end, i think he redeemed himself in their eyes, too. i think those who cared about him will admire what he did in his final moments. he won't fall down without leaving a legacy, we'll make sure of that.

"After a few moments, something else occurs to Jeanne. If this monster was the King, and Toriel was the Queen...that means...unless Gaster is one day able to retrieve and redeem the flower being, Toriel is the last surviving member of her family."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Omnitraxus: And I will be ever watching the space time continuum of the multiverse. If a threat like you arises again, it will be vanquished, so long as I remain apart of space time!
Isis: "And yet, you didn't do anything against Demigra..."

-it hits Isis and detonates-
Isis: "I... guess this is it... But everything will end eventually... you're only delaying the inevitable..."

-then the detonation-

(that face never gets old)

Top Bottom