• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The spider didn't seem to care and was only focused on trying to hit him with the fire."

"Dewey and Webby meanwhile climbed a wall and helped each other jump to and land on the spider. They then used some tools and even their bare hands to disassemble parts of the devices, damaging all of them further. Scrooge managed to knock one off afterwards, jumping into the air and bouncing his cane off of one with strong force. Specifically, the flare cannon. Now only the poison and electric weapons remain."
-Marvelous allowed them to do that, trusting in whatever Joe has for a plan with this-
-following along...-
Fujino: "Hmmmm..."

Sakura: "Something wrong?"

Fujino: "I'm just wondering if he can hover"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Leaving only the electricity generator!"

"Unfortunately, that weapon is a lot more erratic now, too. It generates the bolts less than a second after each spiked node is launched from it."
-Joe attempted to shoot at it while flying on the distance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Electrified nodes fly right in his direction."

"Launchpad sure is climbing really high, though..."
-Joe knew he had to rather evade than attack for now-

-Marvelous takes out a cube-shaped gun from this form-

Marvelous: "Heh, hope Yamato made good use of you. Now it'st time I can experience you myself..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Joe knew he had to rather evade than attack for now-

-Marvelous takes out a cube-shaped gun from this form-

Marvelous: "Heh, hope Yamato made good use of you. Now it'st time I can experience you myself..."
"The spider launches the next batch of nodes specifically at Marvelous."

"Looks like he might preparing to do his thing, which is...crashing."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The spider launches the next batch of nodes specifically at Marvelous."

"Looks like he might preparing to do his thing, which is...crashing."
Marvelous: -Activates the cube gun- "Instincts awake!"

-And accesses a third form the Ranger of this Key has with it-

Marvelous: "ZyuohWhale!"

-He pumps the gun, but needs some time- "Joe"

Joe: "Understood, Gokai Change!"

BOOUUUKENGEEER!

Joe: "Great Sword Man Zubaan!"

-He stood in front of Marvelous now, hoping that the holy armor of this form manages to take the electricity-

-Spoiler: It only manages half of it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: -Activates the cube gun- "Instincts awake!"

-And accesses a third form the Ranger of this Key has with it-

Marvelous: "ZyuohWhale!"

-He pumps the gun, but needs some time- "Joe"

Joe: "Understood, Gokai Change!"

BOOUUUKENGEEER!

Joe: "Great Sword Man Zubaan!"

-He stood in front of Marvelous now, hoping that the holy armor of this form manages to take the electricity-

-Spoiler: It only manages half of it-
"The spider tried one more time to electrocute Marvelous..."

SORRY TO CRASH THE PARTY!

"Falling down, aiming for the weapon!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The spider tried one more time to electrocute Marvelous..."

SORRY TO CRASH THE PARTY!

"Falling down, aiming for the weapon!"
-Joe stood there as much as he could, though a bit of the electricity was still going at MArvelous who was still charging an attack-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Launchpad's crash obscures the spider's vision!"

"The spider can no longer tell who it's attacking."
-Joe falls to his knees, not unconscious yet-

Joe: "Now!"

Marvelous: "ZYUOH FINAL!" -And thus he realeased an extremely strong beam of pressured water at the spider-

-For reference, this attack gave the moon a new crater first time it was used-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Joe falls to his knees, not unconscious yet-

Joe: "Now!"

Marvelous: "ZYUOH FINAL!" -And thus he realeased an extremely strong beam of pressured water at the spider-

-For reference, this attack gave the moon a new crater first time it was used-
"The weapon is completely destroyed, and the spider's armor...crumbles quickly."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The weapon is completely destroyed, and the spider's armor...crumbles quickly."
Joe: "Now's our chance..." -Punches it while still wearing that holy armor-
-This typo made me laugh out loud for some reason-

-yes-
LMAO

-Does he show it?-
Yang: "Me neither."
---
-INDEED-
Yellow Sentry: "... You will really make me do this, won't you?"

Mordred: "Eeyup"

Yellow Sentry: "Fine..."
---
-What helmet does?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Stanford: Curious, I've discovered other digital references to GOLB in books across the universe...but all of them contain very little information. This journal alone has provided more information on the entity than any published books I've discovered have.

Stanley: So we're still at a dead end, then. Isn't that just great...

Ford: Not entirely. Dipper and I have deciphered several more hidden messages throughout the journal, usually providing vital information toward the many cosmic and supernatural entities referenced in the book. But in the case of GOLB's page, all the hidden message says is that "Harmony is your last hope".

Stanley: What do you think that means? That we just beat him by blasting music on the radio?

Ford: Heh, I doubt it's that simple, but you might be onto something there, Stanley. It's not clear if the meaning of "harmony" in this instance is literal, nor if it follows that specific definition of the word.

Dipper: At this rate, I really hope that GOLB doesn't show up at all. But there's no harm done in being as prepared as possible for his arrival...

Ford: If it weren't for the greater concern being over The Lich and GOLB, I'd take more interest in researching some of the other entities listed in this journal. Some particularly stand out for their sheer strangeness or power, or even just from limited information the journal gives about them. There's very little information about GOLB in this journal, but some pages give even less information about their subjects...

Joe: "Now's our chance..." -Punches it while still wearing that holy armor-
"It's roar has turned into a weak whimper. Except for whenever it tries to swat him away, then it lets out a more distorted and angry roar."

"Everyone in the group is launching attacks at it. The lack of weapons and armor make it nearly a non-threat to them, but it's still capable of impaling or crushing someone with those sharp-pointed ends of it's legs...."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
CERPTERN MERVELOUS

-yes-
-Fujino is awed-

Fujino: "Woah, he really can!"
Stanford: Curious, I've discovered other digital references to GOLB in books across the universe...but all of them contain very little information. This journal alone has provided more information on the entity than any published books I've discovered have.

Stanley: So we're still at a dead end, then. Isn't that just great...

Ford: Not entirely. Dipper and I have deciphered several more hidden messages throughout the journal, usually providing vital information toward the many cosmic and supernatural entities referenced in the book. But in the case of GOLB's page, all the hidden message says is that "Harmony is your last hope".

Stanley: What do you think that means? That we just beat him by blasting music on the radio?

Ford: Heh, I doubt it's that simple, but you might be onto something there, Stanley. It's not clear if the meaning of "harmony" in this instance is literal, nor if it follows that specific definition of the word.

Dipper: At this rate, I really hope that GOLB doesn't show up at all. But there's no harm done in being as prepared as possible for his arrival...

Ford: If it weren't for the greater concern being over The Lich and GOLB, I'd take more interest in researching some of the other entities listed in this journal. Some particularly stand out for their sheer strangeness or power, or even just from limited information the journal gives about them. There's very little information about GOLB in this journal, but some pages give even less information about their subjects...

"It's roar has turned into a weak whimper. Except for whenever it tries to swat him away, then it lets out a more distorted and angry roar."

"Everyone in the group is launching attacks at it. The lack of weapons and armor make it nearly a non-threat to them, but it's still capable of impaling or crushing someone with those sharp-pointed ends of it's legs...."
-Their door is knocked-

Eleonora: "Stanford, may I come in?"
---
-Joe uses an attack in which he sends a wave of pressured water from his scimitar using a Key-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: -Enters- "I wanted to see how you're doing in your research"
---
-And Joe did the same with Keys of other Rangers with water powers-
Stanford: You arrived at just the right time! I've found other references to GOLB, but none were very informative. What I did find that may be of some interest is one more hidden message in regards to this cosmic entity. The message states "Harmony is your last hope.". Yes, it may be little more than a repetition of one of it's earlier warnings, but the emphasis placed on it hints that it may actually be vital to defeating him. What matters now is determining exactly what kind of "harmony" this journal refers to.
___

"A blue liquid started leaking out of center body of the spider, forming numerous bubbles, and the same thing starts happening to the rest of it's shaking body, oozing from it's wounds and bubbling all around it. The group gets the idea that this giant thing won't be standing for much longer...and that they should probably make since distance from it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Stanford: You arrived at just the right time! I've found other references to GOLB, but none were very informative. What I did find that may be of some interest is one more hidden message in regards to this cosmic entity. The message states "Harmony is your last hope.". Yes, it may be little more than a repetition of one of it's earlier warnings, but the emphasis placed on it hints that it may actually be vital to defeating him. What matters now is determining exactly what kind of "harmony" this journal refers to.
___

"A blue liquid started leaking out of center body of the spider, forming numerous bubbles, and the same thing starts happening to the rest of it's shaking body, oozing from it's wounds and bubbling all around it. The group gets the idea that this giant thing won't be standing for much longer...and that they should probably make since distance from it."
Eleonora: "Harmony... Perhaps a complete state of peace between people or the perfect balance regarding some elements..."
---
-Joe takes the damaged Marvelous and Don and takes them outta there-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Harmony... Perhaps a complete state of peace between people or the perfect balance regarding some elements..."
---
-Joe takes the damaged MArvelous and Don and takes them outta there-
Mabel: Or everyone uniting to sing beautiful music! Then again, that would also mean everyone would have to be at peace with each other.

Ford: All possibilities we need to consider.

___

"The duck kids run away at Donald and Scrooge's warning."

"Steven runs off with others and provides his shield just in a case."

"The spider's legs dissolve and collapse on themselves, falling apart one by one until the rest of it's body falls to the ground with a heavy thud, leaving nothing behind but a bubbly explosion of the liquid."

Whoohoo!

That's how we dew it!

Monster...down! Good job, guys!

Your planning helped us get through it, Louie!

Aye, keep it up, lad!

"Rouxls Kaard was silent for a few moments...looking very nervous."

"...Then, however, the monster started clapping. First at a slow pace, then gradually getting faster."

Why, brilliant! Just brilliant! I knew you couldst do it! Thou great heroes, thou!

Wait what?

Thou see-eth, that was, in fact, merely a friendly test of thine abilities! The madness of the king has gone on for too long! Our people suffer imprisoned or enslaved...no longer! It is time for someone worthy to put him in his place! Of course... with the likes of Lord Bison stopping thou in thine tracks prior, I couldn't let thou go yonder without ensuring thou truly hadst what it takes to take down the forces of Shadaloo! Hereby... I pitted a less intelligent but mighty monster against thou to see if thou could prove thine skills! And ye fateful heroes have verily passed the test! Thou hast WON! And now, NOTHING blocks thine path! I, personally, could NOT be less of an obstruction!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: Or everyone uniting to sing beautiful music! Then again, that would also mean everyone would have to be at peace with each other.

Ford: All possibilities we need to consider.

___

"The duck kids run away at Donald and Scrooge's warning."

"Steven runs off with others and provides his shield just in a case."

"The spider's legs dissolve and collapse on themselves, falling apart one by one until the rest of it's body falls to the ground with a heavy thud, leaving nothing behind but a bubbly explosion of the liquid."

Whoohoo!

That's how we dew it!

Monster...down! Good job, guys!

Your planning helped us get through it, Louie!

Aye, keep it up, lad!

"Rouxls Kaard was silent for a few moments...looking very nervous."

"...Then, however, the monster started clapping. First at a slow pace, then gradually getting faster."

Why, brilliant! Just brilliant! I knew you couldst do it! Thou great heroes, thou!

Wait what?

Thou see-eth, that was, in fact, merely a friendly test of thine abilities! The madness of the king has gone on for too long! Our people suffer imprisoned or enslaved...no longer! It is time for someone worthy to put him in his place! Of course... with the likes of Lord Bison stopping thou in thine tracks prior, I couldn't let thou go yonder without ensuring thou truly hadst what it takes to take down the forces of Shadaloo! Hereby... I pitted a less intelligent but mighty monster against thou to see if thou could prove thine skills! And ye fateful heroes have verily passed the test! Thou hast WON! And now, NOTHING blocks thine path! I, personally, could NOT be less of an obstruction!
Eleonora: "I see. Unfortunately we have no way to test any..."
---
Joe: "You're just saying this so we spare your life, don't you?"
-Gengar is pissed-
-He can see a figure in the shadows-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "I see. Unfortunately we have no way to test any..."
---
Joe: "You're just saying this so we spare your life, don't you?"
Ford: We'll do what we can to narrow down the possibilities. If the time ever comes, we'll have to test them then....
___

Luckbewithyouheroes! "Ran away"

"Not even a quarter of a second passed, and he was already out of sight."

"...This guy may be terrible at making puzzles, but he'd probably be a very successful Olympic sprinter."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ford: We'll do what we can to narrow down the possibilities. If the time ever comes, we'll have to test them then....
___

Luckbewithyouheroes! "Ran away"

"Not even a quarter of a second passed, and he was already out of sight."

"...This guy may be terrible at making puzzles, but he'd probably be a very successful Olympic sprinter."
Eleonora: "I know you would. On the meanwhile, I was wondering if you happened to be hungry" -Holding a few trays-
---
-He would probably give Shadow a run for his money- :p

Joe: "Smart"

Top Bottom