• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kyu: She's busy with kids now, Uni. :p
---
Jack: "I see...Why?"

Alice: "Kanna told us you were sad because of your sister..."
---
Gai: "Huff, thankfully. Ahim helped me to make them honestly, she also says she's sorry for that time we kinda fought you..."
LOL
---
-that makes her sad again?-
---
Viridi: "..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ahim: "They are very cute when calmed" :)
---
-Then she obviously requires one-
---
Aya: "I see...The reason why I killed was because I wanted to preserve the beauty of people by turning them into dolls. You still were more noble than I am..."
Star: I know, right? Aww...come on, we gotta get a picture of this! We'll send it to Buff Frog!

___

Monsters souls have grown stronger since we were freed from our banishment....I would be willing to give my life away if it meant saving hers....I thought I lost her so long ago....now she's back, but without a soul, she can't hope to last long.....I'll do it. I'll give my soul up.

That is one option, yes...
___

That's insanity. Still, once again, you're not exactly the first person in this group to have recovered from it. Not many worlds out there will present such an opportunity.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LOL
---
-that makes her sad again?-
---
Viridi: "..."
Kyu: I still have so much questions though...It would be fun to make her a candidate. :p
---
-Yes-

Alice: "But that's why we have decided to hold this in your honor!"

Jeanne Lily: "Because you're sucha a great friend to us~!"

Jack: "..." -Hugs them all-
---
Gai: :confused:
Star: I know, right? Aww...come on, we gotta get a picture of this! We'll send it to Buff Frog!

___

Monsters souls have grown stronger since we were freed from our banishment....I would be willing to give my life away if it meant saving hers....I thought I lost her so long ago....now she's back, but without a soul, she can't hope to last long.....I'll do it. I'll give my soul up.

That is one option, yes...
___

That's insanity. Still, once again, you're not exactly the first person in this group to have recovered from it. Not many worlds out there will present such an opportunity.
Medea Lily: "I don't have a camera..."

Ahim: "Nor does my Mobirate..."
---
-One option? There are more?-
---
Aya: "It's so weird, but welcome..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ohohoha, look at this! Scream Fortress 2018 is LIVE in an EARLIER THAN USUAL arrival! "Evil laugh" DOOM will befall the mercenaries of TF2 even sooner this year!

Now then, with both Scream Fortress on the rise and Halloween approaching, perhaps it's finally time that I give Chaldea a little payback for killing me last November!

Nope. They're still dealing with Isis and her followers. You'll be screwed if you try and get involved with this situation right now.

Wait, what? OH COME ON! I've been waiting all year for this! It's October for crying out loud! Let the evil wizard do his thing already! Before November this time!

We're gonna try and finish this arc up soon, Merasmus. You'll get to do your...."thing" in due time. Whatever your "thing" is gonna be this year.

"Evil laugh" Oh, you'll see, King! You'll see...

Medea Lily: "I don't have a camera..."

Ahim: "Nor does my Mobirate..."
---
-One option? There are more?-
---
Aya: "It's so weird, but welcome..."
Marco: I do.

Star: We'll use that!

"They took a picture which Star gave a caption to, representing the tadpoles saying that they miss their daddy and are counting on him, whatever his mission is."

___

You could follow that method and sacrifice yourself...or retrieve a loose soul of determination for us, and live out your life reunited with your daughter.

There's a loose SOUL here? But why would you need me specifically just to get it?

The owner would never listen to me. She doesn't trust me.

"While Asgore ain't stupid, he also doesn't yet realize that The Lich is intending to destroy all life, so he doesn't have an immediate cue that the claims to his deals are bogus. This could give him some hope for his daughter."

___

You've been given an unlikely second chance. Do what the majority of us who have also received second chances have done: keep making the most of it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kyu: I still have so much questions though...It would be fun to make her a candidate. :p
---
-Yes-

Alice: "But that's why we have decided to hold this in your honor!"

Jeanne Lily: "Because you're sucha a great friend to us~!"

Jack: "..." -Hugs them all-
---
Gai: :confused:
LMAO
---
-she happy now?-
---
Viridi: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she points out it's a massive creature-
Jeanne: "Massive? Then we can't simply just go to it and attack...We need to think this"
Ohohoha, look at this! Scream Fortress 2018 is LIVE in an EARLIER THAN USUAL arrival! "Evil laugh" DOOM will befall the mercenaries of TF2 even sooner this year!

Now then, with both Scream Fortress on the rise and Halloween approaching, perhaps it's finally time that I give Chaldea a little payback for killing me last November!

Nope. They're still dealing with Isis and her followers. You'll be screwed if you try and get involved with this situation right now.

Wait, what? OH COME ON! I've been waiting all year for this! It's October for crying out loud! Let the evil wizard do his thing already! Before November this time!

We're gonna try and finish this arc up soon, Merasmus. You'll get to do your...."thing" in due time. Whatever your "thing" is gonna be this year.

"Evil laugh" Oh, you'll see, King! You'll see...

Marco: I do.

Star: We'll use that!

"They took a picture which Star gave a caption to, representing the tadpoles saying that they miss their daddy and are counting on him, whatever his mission is."

___

You could follow that method and sacrifice yourself...or retrieve a loose soul of determination for us, and live out your life reunited with your daughter.

There's a loose SOUL here? But why would you need me specifically just to get it?

The owner would never listen to me. She doesn't trust me.

"While Asgore ain't stupid, he also doesn't yet realize that The Lich is intending to destroy all life, so he doesn't have an immediate cue that the claims to his deals are bogus. This could give him some hope for his daughter."

___

You've been given an unlikely second chance. Do what the majority of us who have also received second chances have done: keep making the most of it.
If it makes you happy you can prank the space pirates that are with them now. :V
---
Medea Lily: "You know, they're very cute actually, I'm sure their Father is proud and loves them a lot"
---
-Not to mention he has no idea of the murderer said daughter has become and that has killed him without remorse in other timelines-
---
Aya: "Yes, that's my plan now. I think I should finally give that boy some honor and do something to thank him saving me...And I should keep on it, even if I end in Hell..."
LMAO
---
-she happy now?-
---
Viridi: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
-Can Palutena feel her presence though?-
---
-Now that her friends are showing how much they love her, she is, smiling sweetly-

Jack: "Thank you all!"
---
Gai: "It's just... You're a bit awkwardly silent"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I’m fine with a break from our current Isis problem if it means more Merasmus :V

Can Palutena feel her presence though?-
---
-Now that her friends are showing how much they love her, she is, smiling sweetly-

Jack: "Thank you all!"
---
Gai: "It's just... You're a bit awkwardly silent"
-she can feel someone’s presence, but nothing threatening, so she ignores it to take care of the kids-
—-
-awwwww-
—-
Viridi: :rolleyes:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I’m fine with a break from our current Isis problem if it means more Merasmus :V

-she can feel someone’s presence, but nothing threatening, so she ignores it to take care of the kids-
—-
-awwwww-
—-
Viridi: :rolleyes:
-Still it felt kind of familiar, didn't it?-
---
-She went to hug each-

-Even smol da Vinci-
---
Gai: "So...You like them?"

D

Deleted member

Gengar will be happy to "play" with Merasmus and show who the REAL king of Halloween is :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If it makes you happy you can prank the space pirates that are with them now. :V
t"
Gengar will be happy to "play" with Merasmus and show who the REAL king of Halloween is :V

Temptation to start Merasmus' Halloween shenanigans earlier than I planned rising....

Medea Lily: "You know, they're very cute actually, I'm sure their Father is proud and loves them a lot"
---
-Not to mention he has no idea of the murderer said daughter has become and that has killed him without remorse in other timelines-
---
Aya: "Yes, that's my plan now. I think I should finally give that boy some honor and do something to thank him saving me...And I should keep on it, even if I end in Hell..."

-
"Then they're all caught off-guard when all but one of the tadpoles suddenly sprouted legs."
___

"He's out of the loop, to say the least."

But she would listen to me...? Why?

Because she does trust you.
___

"Now there's an idea."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Temptation to start Merasmus' Halloween shenanigans earlier than I planned rising....

"Then they're all caught off-guard when all but one of the tadpoles suddenly sprouted legs."
___

"He's out of the loop, to say the least."

But she would listen to me...? Why?

Because she does trust you.
___

"Now there's an idea."
We're not doing much right now anyway. :V
---
Ahim: "...Quick, we need to take a pic of this and show it to Mr. Buff Frog! He'll be happy to see his kids growing"
---
-At least she knows there are times where he can be gullible-
---
Aya: "I needed this talk, thanks, Gaster"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We're not doing much right now anyway. :V
---
Ahim: "...Quick, we need to take a pic of this and show it to Mr. Buff Frog! He'll be happy to see his kids growing"
---
-At least she knows there are times where he can be gullible-
---
Aya: "I needed this talk, thanks, Gaster"
Perhaps....

Though to be honest I'm not sure how much longer you guys think the arc might last anyway. I can shorten the thing involving Chara if need be. It's not a huge deal.
___

"Then they start running around."

___

"True....even The Lich is unsure if this will work either way, as it's kind of a last resort."
___

Happy to be of help.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
....we may need that Godzilla's firepower here....
Jeanne: "If not, we could also try with the Gokaigers' giant robot. Or maybe both them and the Godzilla..."
Perhaps....

Though to be honest I'm not sure how much longer you guys think the arc might last anyway. I can shorten the thing involving Chara if need be. It's not a huge deal.
___

"Then they start running around."

___

"True....even The Lich is unsure if this will work either way, as it's kind of a last resort."
___

Happy to be of help.
-Shrugs- Do what you want.
---
Medea: -Came to check on her younger self-

-Then saw that- "...What's going on?"
---
-Hmmm....-
---
-Sudden hug-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: Nothing too worry about, so let's keep those children happy.
---
-they do-
---
-yee-
-What a good woman- :p

Kyu: -Sees Qrow and Mata Hari- "Woah. I think I may have more than one client here after I'm done with Jauney"
---
-They play various table games, watch a few movies and eat pancakes-
---
-Thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What a good woman- :p

Kyu: -Sees Qrow and Mata Hari- "Woah. I think I may have more than one client here after I'm done with Jauney"
---
-They play various table games, watch a few movies and eat pancakes-
---
-Thoughts?-
LMAO
---
-yee-
---
Viridi: These look so cute~! ...but I can't let him know that...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO
---
-yee-
---
Viridi: These look so cute~! ...but I can't let him know that...
Kyu: "Especially drunk guy, stripper at least is hot enough to attract the pants and skirts of many"
---
-They get eventually tired though, an end sleeping together-
---
-The Pittoo one has an edgy angery expression but still looks quite cute- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Medea: -Came to check on her younger self-

-Then saw that- "...What's going on?"
---
-Hmmm....-
---
-Sudden hug-
Star: Buff Frog dropped by and asked us to babysit for him.

Marco: Uh, okay! There's nothing in the binder about what to do when they sprout developed legs!

___

"What a situation to be in..."
___

"He was surprised by it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Buff Frog dropped by and asked us to babysit for him.

Marco: Uh, okay! There's nothing in the binder about what to do when they sprout developed legs!

___

"What a situation to be in..."
___

"He was surprised by it."
Medea: "They just what? Whatever, that means it0s going to experiment with its new body parts"
---
-Poor guy...-
---
Aya: "Thanks again...I needed to let that all out..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KEK-
---
Palu: How about you just come see for yourself? :p
---

Viridi: "Asking what?"
Kyu: "He's not bad looking though...I wouldn't mind a stand with him"
---
Iri: I wish to, but I'm making up with Kiritsugu now for lost time without him. :p
---
Gai: "Well, you asked what when I said I was going, so..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Qrow: Wait, what?
---
-she waits-
---
Viridi: "J-Just go."
-Is it him or is he seeing a pink haired hottie with butterfly wings?-
---
-She hears the door creaking open-
---
Gai: "Okay, see ya around, Ms. Nature Goddess!" -Goes off quite pleased with how that went-

Top Bottom