• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course, further problems do exist. But none as dangerous as those caused and controlled through such fantastic powers...
___

"And now I don't really know how to end this segment, so...more alarm stuff?"
Sothis: "You forget that great evils may not require magic to do serious damage, or that the balance of many worlds depends on that magic.

In the end, you'll ironically cause more trouble in your attempts to "help", and I'm sure you're smart enough to know that if you truly care about the big picture.

Hmmm... sounds to me like there might be more behind your motives... Could it be a petty sense of revenge against some kind of mage family, perhaps?"

-if she's right, she didn't know; it's genuinely a guess-
---
-sure-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You forget that great evils may not require magic to do serious damage, or that the balance of many worlds depends on that magic.

In the end, you'll ironically cause more trouble in your attempts to "help", and I'm sure you're smart enough to know that if you truly care about the big picture.

Hmmm... sounds to me like there might be more behind your motives... Could it be a petty sense of revenge against some kind of mage family, perhaps?"

-if she's right, she didn't know; it's genuinely a guess-
---
-sure-
...You're not wrong thst the Butterfly family's msgic took something away from me. My regeneration, my army, my hope that Mewni could be reclaimed by it's rightful natives...But there's still something you fail to consider: the sheer destruction these powers can cause. And how easy it is to ruin everything.

I've seen other worlds. Humans and the like cause plenty of problems on their own with their own resources. But it takes quite a substantial amount of power to destroy an entire world, wipe them all out and leave the survivors to starve. Sometimes, the world's residents barely play a part in it at large. After all, look where we're standing...

"A spell blast through the roof creates an opening giving a clear view of the thousands of Grimm swarming the sky."

___

"Ren got separated from Nora and Jaune before the alarm sounded, but when it does, he at least knows they went to see their respective Servants..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Too bad yhsy Winter, Moana and Penny aren't here :V"
___

Steven: ...Another one dead...?

"He deserved it, frankly..."
___

Specter: Cut off the head of the snake, and they might get that chance...
-Penny as a Steel/Fairy type is so fitting lol-
---
Mash: "Then why do you still fight?"
---
Nanoha: "I understand, deal with their leaders..."
She's not taking this too well...
___

"The Zebesians are injured and most fell to their knees, while others blocked with their arms to reduce the damage."
___

"Digi's right :V"

"I fixed the post anyway lol"
___

(I-Illya...)

she and Sigurd are contracted with that guy. "Pointing at Drakkon" getting them to turn against their Master snd not pay a price for it ain't gonna be easy, Iri.

"Still sending bones and platforms at Sigurd"
Zelda: "No she's not..."
---
-Yang punches the arm of one-
---
-anyway... Juri mad-
---
-Link delayed some with Stasis-
-Tanya remembers that hours ago, Albedo glared at the punished Aqua and Roswaal told her to not get into trouble, Albedo like "you don't give me orders", but Roswaal says they all must get along, or else there'll be consequences-

-Demiurge deduced and explained that this word must contain a sort of barrier which enforced a status quo tht, if disobeyed, could mean they will be unable to return to their worlds... And of course, since it's Demiurge, he thinks Ainz already knew and he pretends to-
---
-Ereshkigal used a bell to summon a bunch of souls that formed a reptilian jaw to barricade on them-
---
-Of course-
---
-Irisviel clearly wants her child... She can tell, this is the Illya she's birthed, and doesn't wants her away-

-It was not the easies since stasis worked as much as Gold Lynels on him-
-OH NO-
---
-who hurls her thunderbolt chariot? :V-
---
Nora: Don't get hurt...
-The horse pushing her away-
---
-Why of course, gotta fight!-
---
Elizabeth: I-I will try!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Penny as a Steel/Fairy type is so fitting lol-
---
Mash: "Then why do you still fight?"
---
Nanoha: "I understand, deal with their leaders..."
"She has the mystical powers and robotic nature to match both types :p"
___

Rudinn: ...Is it truly safe to surrender while the King's allies still live?
___

Specter: One's down, but there are many to go...

"One of whom directly controls whether his troops live or die..."

Zelda: "No she's not..."
---
-Yang punches the arm of one-
---
-anyway... Juri mad-
---
-Link delayed some with Stasis-
-Tanya remembers that hours ago, Albedo glared at the punished Aqua and Roswaal told her to not get into trouble, Albedo like "you don't give me orders", but Roswaal says they all must get along, or else there'll be consequences-

-Demiurge deduced and explained that this word must contain a sort of barrier which enforced a status quo tht, if disobeyed, could mean they will be unable to return to their worlds... And of course, since it's Demiurge, he thinks Ainz already knew and he pretends to-
---
-Ereshkigal used a bell to summon a bunch of souls that formed a reptilian jaw to barricade on them-
---
-Of course-
---
-Irisviel clearly wants her child... She can tell, this is the Illya she's birthed, and doesn't wants her away-

I sense a conflict brewing...
___

"They're stopped for by because of Ereshkigal, but if they're merely trapped instead of killed, they glare at the group more viciously than ever."

"It's clear the Space Pirates are here to kill or die this time."
___

"Penny don't care :V"
___

(I-Iri...I'm sorry... I'm of no help at all...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...You're not wrong thst the Butterfly family's msgic took something away from me. My regeneration, my army, my hope that Mewni could be reclaimed by it's rightful natives...But there's still something you fail to consider: the sheer destruction these powers can cause. And how easy it is to ruin everything.

I've seen other worlds. Humans and the like cause plenty of problems on their own with their own resources. But it takes quite a substantial amount of power to destroy an entire world, wipe them all out and leave the survivors to starve. Sometimes, the world's residents barely play a part in it at large. After all, look where we're standing...

"A spell blast through the roof creates an opening giving a clear view of the thousands of Grimm swarming the sky."

___

"Ren got separated from Nora and Jaune before the alarm sounded, but when it does, he at least knows they went to see their respective Servants..."
Sothis: "Have you ever considered asking those who grew up in this world about how this world came to be?"

-despite not knowing it self, Sothis has a point; what started it all was a woman who used not magic, but persuasion and charisma to reach her goals, not unlike Toffee, proving that even mere words can ruin worlds-

-obviously, it got worse since that woman can also use magic, but what initially started it all wasn't magic at all-
---
-and kinda wishes he had one too-

-The horse pushing her away-
---
-Why of course, gotta fight!-
---
Elizabeth: I-I will try!
-OH NO-
---
-and a sord?-
---
-YEE-

---
---
-Of course-
---

___

"They're stopped for by because of Ereshkigal, but if they're merely trapped instead of killed, they glare at the group more viciously than ever."

___

___

Deadpool: "Popcorn?"
---
Weiss: -preparing an ice strike-
---
-she'll worry later about that demon :V-
---
-that's why he used it on the ice!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She has the mystical powers and robotic nature to match both types :p"
___

Rudinn: ...Is it truly safe to surrender while the King's allies still live?
___

Specter: One's down, but there are many to go...

"One of whom directly controls whether his troops live or die..."
-I can't help but think of the power of god and anime- :p
---
Fate: "...You're still under ther authority, logically"
---
Nanoha: "We'll look then..."
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Viktoriya interrupts Tanya's thoughts showing hr a flyer about that, to know each other better, the class will do a talent show, which she finds dumb-
---
-Ereshkigal made the jaw close with the intention to try to kill them-
---
-Alright, so what here then?-
---
-Oh, impressed Drakkon, but won't fall a seond time-

-Iri takes out a strand of her hair, and turns it into a bird-like familiar-
-OH NO-
---
-and a sord?-
---
-YEE-
-Thoughts?-
---
-Nope, but rather a crop-
---
-Psycho Yellow ready to finish the job-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"It's only fitting :p"
___

Rudinn Ranger: We are. But we are also in less danger than our human kin.
___

"More Zebes lifeforms appear as Skrees dive bomb them from the ceiling!"

Sothis: "Have you ever considered asking those who grew up in this world about how this world came to be?"

-despite not knowing it self, Sothis has a point; what started it all was a woman who used not magic, but persuasion and charisma to reach her goals, not unlike Toffee, proving that even mere words can ruin worlds-

-obviously, it got worse since that woman can also use magic, but what initially started it all wasn't magic at all-
---
-and kinda wishes he had one too-
I haven't. Perhaps it was rude of me, but, I've spent much time researching my enemies. I've learned they've all suffered enough. These Grimm are certainly the creations of black magic, or perhaps something far beyond human power...

...I couldn't draw any conclusions, but, i saw enough with my own eyes. You know, I've also spent much time studying how magic...affects worlds beyond Mewni. "Holding a pair of dimensional scissors in his left hand."

"He obviously doesn't know Remnant's entire history, nor Salem's origins, but given this and precious implications that he's been watching Chaldea, as well as studying other worlds with magic, it seems all too probable that he may have visited this world while it was falling..."

"...And that it likely wasn't the only world he studied thst suffered from something very powerful."

___

"Has he made friends with any of them?"

---
---
---
---
---

-Viktoriya interrupts Tanya's thoughts showing hr a flyer about that, to know each other better, the class will do a talent show, which she finds dumb-
---
---
---

I like how the show handles 4th wall jokes.
___

"Those who survive Weiss' ice strike are instead crushed by the jaw Ereshkigal summoned."
___

"...I'm not sure, honestly."
___

(H-Huh...?)

"She's never seen Iri do that before."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: NO! -PUSHES BACK-
---
-no Fergus sword yet?-
---
Nora: ‼
-Pushing the other back and forth-
---
-Not yet, she's more used to crop-
---
-With sling-
"It's only fitting :p"
___

Rudinn Ranger: We are. But we are also in less danger than our human kin.
___

"More Zebes lifeforms appear as Skrees dive bomb them from the ceiling!"
:ultsimon::ultrichter:: 👍
---
Fate: "That so?"
Mash: "Theirleader can indirectly kill them"
---
-Nanoha tried to protect herself by casting a barrier-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
:ultsimon::ultrichter:: 👍
---
Fate: "That so?"
Mash: "Theirleader can indirectly kill them"
---
-Nanoha tried to protect herself by casting a barrier-
"Will they appear here someday? :p"
___

Steven: If only we knew how to take that ability away from him...

"They don't know that the Pink and Yellow Sentriss are safe thanks to Kimberly and Trini maintaining their respective Power Coins."
___

"They crash into the barrier. and Specter Knight finishes them off with a scythe swing."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Will they appear here someday? :p"
___

Steven: If only we knew how to take that ability away from him...

"They don't know that the Pink and Yellow Sentriss are safe thanks to Kimberly and Trini maintaining their respective Power Coins."
___

"They crash into the barrier. and Specter Knight finishes them off with a scythe swing."
-I haven't played Castlevania besides a DS one for 5 minutes- :p
---
-Nope, but every other color...-
---
-Marie still ready to attack riding her horse-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I haven't played Castlevania besides a DS one for 5 minutes- :p
---
-Nope, but every other color...-
---
-Marie still ready to attack riding her horse-
"Fair enough :p"

"How's the dragon?"
___

"If they could just get the remaining colors somehow...then they'd gain have a major advantage over Drakkon and Rita..."
___

"Some creatures are instead killed from a sudden Hyper Beam from Mr. Fish, who Moana is covering for."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

"Those who survive Weiss' ice strike are instead crushed by the jaw Ereshkigal summoned."
___

___

(H-Huh...?)

Deadpool: "Same!"
---
-BADASS-
---
-same-
---
-Tamamo watching Lonk?-

I haven't. Perhaps it was rude of me, but, I've spent much time researching my enemies. I've learned they've all suffered enough. These Grimm are certainly the creations of black magic, or perhaps something far beyond human power...

...I couldn't draw any conclusions, but, i saw enough with my own eyes. You know, I've also spent much time studying how magic...affects worlds beyond Mewni. "Holding a pair of dimensional scissors in his left hand."

"He obviously doesn't know Remnant's entire history, nor Salem's origins, but given this and precious implications that he's been watching Chaldea, as well as studying other worlds with magic, it seems all too probable that he may have visited this world while it was falling..."

"...And that it likely wasn't the only world he studied thst suffered from something very powerful."

___

"Has he made friends with any of them?"
Sothis: "Oh really?" -glad she put the fighting on pause-

Kamui: -struggling NOT to kill the unconscious Azura-
---
-don't remember lol-

Pushing the other back and forth-
---
-Not yet, she's more used to crop-
---
-With sling-
-STALEMATE-
---
-fair-
---
OH NO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-wasn't that world destroyed due to a lack of magic tho?-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
---
-maybe...-
"Either way, the remains of Angel Land were also shown."

"...A human didn't cause that."

___

"As for other Huntsmen previoisly unaccounted for, Weiss was in the middle of a bath when the alarm sounded, interrupting her peace again."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Humans can still cause destruction without magic... Ever heard of missiles?"
---
Weiss: "Not again..."
Of course. But what a few people can do to one world with technology, anything can do with magic on a, well...let's sky much grander scale.

"The All Seeing Eye displayed and cycled through figures such as Isis and Demigra..."

___

"It was bound to happen eventually...What will she do?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course. But what a few people can do to one world with technology, anything can do with magic on a, well...let's sky much grander scale.

"The All Seeing Eye displayed and cycled through figures such as Isis and Demigra..."

___

"It was bound to happen eventually...What will she do?"
Sothis: "And what will happen when technology will be on par with magic? You'd wipe it out too?

Sounds like you're against progress of any kind..."
---
-get dressed, first of all-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "And what will happen when technology will be on par with magic? You'd wipe it out too?

Sounds like you're against progress of any kind..."
---
-get dressed, first of all-
Then you haven't figured me out, after all.

"The only things he's against are magic and divinity...well, that. and certain kinds of rulers..."

___

"And fast. She can already hear Nevermores and Sentries fighting outside the building by the time she opened her wardrobe."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then you haven't figured me out, after all.

"The only things he's against are magic and divinity...well, that. and certain kinds of rulers..."

___

"And fast. She can already hear Nevermores and Sentries fighting outside the building by the time she opened her wardrobe."
-and he's not even realizing he's having a casual chat with a genuine progenitor goddess? :V-

Sothis: "I could say the same to you about myself."
---
Weiss: "An invasion? Now?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and he's not even realizing he's having a casual chat with a genuine progenitor goddess? :V-

Sothis: "I could say the same to you about myself."
---
Weiss: "An invasion? Now?!"
A mortal, you mean?

"Smirked. "Byleth" referring to other people as mortals gave it away."

___

"Of all times...Star hasn't even been rescued yet."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fair enough :p"

"How's the dragon?"
___

"If they could just get the remaining colors somehow...then they'd gain have a major advantage over Drakkon and Rita..."
___

"Some creatures are instead killed from a sudden Hyper Beam from Mr. Fish, who Moana is covering for."
-MAD-
---
-But they are secured in their world...-
---
Nanoha: "Are those with you?"
Marie: "Oh correct~! Mr. Fish over there is Boudica's adopted child"
-STALEMATE-
---
-fair-
---
OH NO-
-While Witch and Knight are still at it...!-
---
-YES-
---
-Thoughts?-
___

___

___

(H-Huh...?)

---
-BADASS-
---
-same-
---
-Tamamo watching Lonk?-
-In the cafeteria, Emilia wonders what is a talent show, to which Subaru tells her; Ram be like "so then Balse will show he has no talent"-

-Rem, Emilia and Puck say they want to see to his talent... As the latter eats a lot and too quickly and Subaru calls him to stop-
---
Ereshkigal: "Let's not waste time"

-How is the infirmary again?-
---
-I KEEP FORGETTING TAMA IS THERE-
-But she should!-
Iri: "I see I'll have to fight until you get it through..."
Sitonai: "...I'm sorry"
-wasn't that world destroyed due to a lack of magic tho?-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
Kinda, I would have to look into it again, been a while since I've read the 3rei manga

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know how you're connected to that woman, but I know you're something beyond mortals.
___

"But Weiss doesn't know that yet, so no time to waste. She's gotta get dressed!"
Sothis: "And I won't need magic to stop you either." -cracks knuckles-

-Sothis isn't usually physically strong, relying on magic... but having Byleth's body makes up for it-
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-MAD-
---
-But they are secured in their world...-
---
Nanoha: "Are those with you?"
Marie: "Oh correct~! Mr. Fish over there is Boudica's adopted child"
Your fault, buster!
___

"Although Lancer snd the resident Servsnts are trying to retrieve them..."
___

Eevee!! (He's like my big brother!)

Sothis: "And I won't need magic to stop you either." -cracks knuckles-

-Sothis isn't usually physically strong, relying on magic... but having Byleth's body makes up for it-
---
-YES-
Careful. The last person to recklessly charge me paid a heavy price for it.

"Still smirking"

___

"And after that?"

---
-BADASS-
---
-same-
---
-Tamamo watching Lonk?-

Sothis: "Oh really?" -glad she put the fighting on pause-

Kamui: -struggling NOT to kill the unconscious Azura-
---
-don't remember lol-
-In the cafeteria, Emilia wonders what is a talent show, to which Subaru tells her; Ram be like "so then Balse will show he has no talent"-

-Rem, Emilia and Puck say they want to see to his talent... As the latter eats a lot and too quickly and Subaru calls him to stop-
---

---
-But she should!-

Kinda, I would have to look into it again, been a while since I've read the 3rei manga
...I wonder how Subaru and Kazuma will get along...
___

Penny: Superb combat performances!

"Toffee is trying to break Kamui and Alters out, and he's already gotten Undyne out...the non-quarantined parts are being defended by Juane and others."
___

"Lapis also showed up looking to defend Tanamo herself."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
-But she should!-
___

"Toffee is trying to break Kamui and Alters out, and he's already gotten Undyne out...the non-quarantined parts are being defended by Juane and others."
___

Zelda: "How about Ainz and Tanya?"
---
-Juane :V-

Jaune: "Finally some more help!" -fighting against some Space Pirates-
---
-Iri will "punish" like in Prisma? :V-

Link: Keep him distracted, Tamamo. He seems unable to keep up with more than one thing at once.

Careful. The last person to recklessly charge me paid a heavy price for it.

"Still smirking"

___

"And after that?"
Sothis: "Thanks for the tip." :) -blasts him with a fire spell-
---
-she goes fight-

Okie dokie

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-also stalemate-
---
-then?-
---
Nora: -wants to protecc Liz-
-Struggling against the other without gaining an upper hand-
---
-How is Mipha?-
---
-And Liz wants to protecc Nora!-
Your fault, buster!
___

"Although Lancer snd the resident Servsnts are trying to retrieve them..."
___

Eevee!! (He's like my big brother!)
-The dragon spits fireballs up-
---
-Not like they know right now-
---
Nanoha: "Oh!" -has an older sister and an oldest brother-
___

___

---

---

Link: Keep him distracted, Tamamo. He seems unable to keep up with more than one thing at once.
Hayate: "Well, both Ainz and Tanya used to be salarymen, maybe they can find some common ground?"

Osakabehime: "And both Kazukazu and Subarun used to be of my kin, so I can see that"

-Meanwhile Beatrice wants to find out what's going on, she finds Neumann and Koenig in the school hallway who can't take her seriously because they think she's a child, Weiss arrives and seeing that jokinly is like "Guess I'll tell the major in the next report :p"-

-It is then she enters the teacher lounge in look for Roswaal, but only finds Erich there, who due to his history with Tanya, is definitely wary of another blond little girl as she demands to know where Roswaal went-
---
Rin: -Shoots- "Stay alert for the surroundings!"
---
-She will do the attempt-

Tamamo: Got it! -sees Lapis- "Lapis? Why are you here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The dragon spits fireballs up-
---
-Not like they know right now-
---
Nanoha: "Oh!" -has an older sister and an oldest brother-
Wuh-oh! "Tries to fly around them"
___

Steven: Can't you make yourselves look hurt and say you retreated again?

Rudinn Ranger: ...Only this final time. The high commanders will suspect us soon.
___

"In fact Paxti was running up to him right now."

(Big brother!)

"Lowered his head to speak to the Eever on his level"

(Patxi! Are you hurt?!)

(I'm fine, and so are Marie and the others we're with!)

(Oh, I'm so relieved... I'm glad you're okay.)

"Patxi actually nuzzled the Shiny Gyarados' head in affection, wagging his tail."

"The two couldn't be any more different from each other in appearance and species, and yet they clearly share a strong, brotherly bond."

Sothis: "Thanks for the tip." :) -blasts him with a fire spell-
---
-she goes fight-
"Which he easily reflects towards the quarantine zone."

Have you learned nothing?

___

"Hell yeah!"

"As for Winter, imma say she was returned to her Pokeball so she could rest, as well as for her own safety in case of another sudden invasion like this."

---

---

Hayate: "Well, both Ainz and Tanya used to be salarymen, maybe they can find some common ground?"

Osakabehime: "And both Kazukazu and Subarun used to be of my kin, so I can see that"

-Meanwhile Beatrice wants to find out what's going on, she finds Neumann and Koenig in the school hallway who can't take her seriously because they think she's a child, Weiss arrives and seeing that jokinly is like "Guess I'll tell the major in the next report :p"-

-It is then she enters the teacher lounge in look for Roswaal, but only finds Erich there, who due to his history with Tanya, is definitely wary of another blond little girl as she demands to know where Roswaal went-
---
---

Oh, I can't wait to see how more of these characters will interact!
___

STAR! Oh thank God you found her and all made it back in one piece...

Star: "Blasting Zebesians with Narwhal Blast" I'm thankful to be alive, too, but we came here to tell you something else! Toffee's right around the corner!

Claptrap: AND HE'S TRYING TO FREE UNDYNE AND ALTERA AND KAMUI!

...WH-WHAT?!
___

"Justeaze tries getting back up..."

Lapis: I've been worried about you! I'm not about to let you fight another battle without my help.

well, ya know what they say: the more, the merrier. "Gaster Blastsrs swarm Sigurd, one after the other."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wuh-oh! "Tries to fly around them"
___

Steven: Can't you make yourselves look hurt and say you retreated again?

Rudinn Ranger: ...Only this final time. The high commanders will suspect us soon.
___

"In fact Paxti was running up to him right now."

(Big brother!)

"Lowered his head to speak to the Eever on his level"

(Patxi! Are you hurt?!)

(I'm fine, and so are Marie and the others we're with!)

(Oh, I'm so relieved... I'm glad you're okay.)

"Patxi actually nuzzled the Shiny Gyarados' head in affection, wagging his tail."

"The two couldn't be any more different from each other in appearance and species, and yet they clearly share a strong, brotherly bond."
-It's practically a rain of the stuff-
---
Fate: "If so then... It's unfortunate it will happen just this time"
---
-It reminds Nanoha that her parents and older siblings must be absolutely worried about her now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Struggling against the other without gaining an upper hand-
---
-How is Mipha?-
---
-And Liz wants to protecc Nora!-
-what of Papa?-
---
-fighting-
---
-YES-

"Which he easily reflects towards the quarantine zone."

Have you learned nothing?

___

"Hell yeah!"

"As for Winter, imma say she was returned to her Pokeball so she could rest, as well as for her own safety in case of another sudden invasion like this."
-the fire spell was weak and barely damaged the quarantine zone, showing she was inputting just enough power to try and burn him rather than blow things up-

Sothis: "Have I?" :smirk:
---
-indeed...-

---
---

___

Star: "Blasting Zebesians with Narwhal Blast" I'm thankful to be alive, too, but we came here to tell you something else! Toffee's right around the corner!

...WH-WHAT?!
___

Lapis: I've been worried about you! I'm not about to let you fight another battle without my help.

well, ya know what they say: the more, the merrier. "Gaster Blastsrs swarm Sigurd, one after the other."
Zelda: "Likewise!"
---
Ruby: "We have to stop him!"
---
-Link tries to pull Drakkon's dagger away from him with Magnesis-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's practically a rain of the stuff-
---
Fate: "If so then... It's unfortunate it will happen just this time"
---
-It reminds Nanoha that her parents and older siblings must be absolutely worried about her now-
"Jenny is scorched by several of them.'
___

"The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys solemnly nod."
___

"Thoughts?"

-the fire spell was weak and barely damaged the quarantine zone, showing she was inputting just enough power to try and burn him rather than blow things up-

Sothis: "Have I?" :smirk:
---
-indeed...-
Hmm. Slightly, perhaps.

"He can still easily reflect ranged attacks senr his way."

___

"She'd definitely want to be released from it and help ward off the attackers, though."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Ignores her comments and fires two Gaster Blasters at her without warning"
___

"But she's a Pokemon...She's more than just a pet..."
-Sothis uses Divine Pulse not to travel back, but to pause time in order to strategize-

Sothis: Those beams are fast... once time resumes, they will absolutely hit me... so I need a quick enough spell to attack Toffee rather than use a protective one. Those are too slow... :urg:
---
-true...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

...WH-WHAT?!
___

Zelda: "Likewise!"
---
Ruby: "We have to stop him!"
---
-Link tries to pull Drakkon's dagger away from him with Magnesis-
-Erich tells Beatrice that she should try to get along with others and calm down... Somehow sending soundwaves at her that, seem to take a convincing effect on her-
Blackbeard: "...Hey, he couldn't do that in his show!"
Osakabehime: "Else he'd handle Tanya easier"
-Beatrice be like "fine, just tell him I was here", as she leaves. Erich wonders if he went too far, before reminding himself that devils can wear the skin of little girls. Tanya sneezes-
---
Rin: "And quick! Moreso with the rest fighting out!"
---
Tamamo: "In that case, that white and green guy is the enemy!" -points at Drakkon-

-It is made from an alien metal-
-what of Papa?-
---
-fighting-
---
-YES-
-He sent a sword at the horse!-
---
-One of the Psychos, specifically-
---
Psycho Yellow: "Last words?"
"Jenny is scorched by several of them.'
___

"The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys solemnly nod."
___

"Thoughts?"
-As are the Santas-
---
-Hopefully it works-
---
Nanoha: I need to see them... But for that I must fight...

Top Bottom