• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some captain falcon combo ideas in training mode

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Should have set the Roy cpu to level 9 and have it attack you while attempt to do some of this,just makes it more clear which point of the transition in the co!no that Roy cp u can intercept you on his counterattack or trying to dodge out to avoid getting hit

Ikken

Smash Rookie
Are you fast falling out of those nairs to continue the chain? Maybe that's why I can't consistently chain my own nair strings.

Hugopulous

Smash Rookie
I don't have any recording equipment, but there's a combo you can do on Chrom at 0% in Training that's extremely tight with the timing:

First hit of Nair -> Nair -> Nair -> Side B -> Uair -> Nair
Total Damage: 58.3%

It appears as a combo of 9 when successfully landed. I'm sure there's ways out of it, but I just wanted to share.

Edit: Another combo I just found on Chrom at 0%:
First hit of Nair -> Nair -> Nair -> Nair -> Gentleman
Total Damage: 45%
Total hits: 10. Again, extremely tight timing. Each Nair requires a fast fall as far as I know.
You can end this combo with dash attacking or rapid jabbing instead of gentleman as well.

Last edited:

Mister Doctor Samurai

Smash Rookie
Hey, a good combo that I've been labbing recently is Dthrow>Attack Cancel Bair>regrab. I think that it works to a higher percent than Dthrow>Nair>Regrab, and Attack Cancelling is something that I wanted to try to find applications for. Also when you can combo first hit Nair to raptor boost you can also get First hit Nair to Fsmash if you happen to be near the ledge and think you can gimp your opponent better that way.

Top Bottom