• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soma Brings the Sorrow!

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Hello! I made this thread for talk about one of my Most Wanteds, Soma Cruz from Castlevania Aria of Sorrow.

Soma is a bit obscure of a choice, but people usually would be fine with his inclusion or likes him, what is your opinion?

I like Soma so much that i even made a moveset, one of the most complex movesets ever i'd dare say, which makes sense given that Soma has one of the biggest moveset potential ever.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_iW3jpO-c57tWYeU3d-qiCiLw-iO-oeOBCTSXWpzi8/edit?usp=sharing

I hope that we can have a nice talk and that one day, Soma Cruz will join.

Last edited:

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Since Alucard got assist trophied, Soma would be my next choice for a third Castlevainia rep. Consider me a supporter!

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
I wanted him too (he is my favourite CV-char), but I don't see it happening since we already have 2 new Castlevania-Characters.

Top Bottom