• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Solid Snake Guide

Falc01

Smash Rookie
Falc01 submitted a new resource:

Solid Snake Guide - A fairly in-depth guide about snake's playstyle, moves, and how to use them.

Snake has made his return.
And with that comes the vastly improved version of Solid Snake, compared to his Brawl appearance.
I have been playing him for quite some time now, and i want to share what i know about this character with anyone who wants to learn to play, or counter him.

The Moves:
Jab: Nothing special really, wouldn't recommend throwing it out all the time like you would...
Read more about this resource...

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Always struggling with set ups, when and where should I plant my mine and how long should I wait before scrapping and trying again? Also how useful is 'nade dropping then picking back up? (Making it throwable like an item) normal throwing and drops work just fine for me

Phillyfanboy

Smash Apprentice
Nade Dropping is very useful. Spend some time in training and play with it, z dropping, cooking and throwing to donate on impact. mix it in with your command nade throws.

Clefargle

Smash Rookie
Have you guys tried b-reversing C4 when you run off or drop through battlefield platforms? I think it can be used to stick enemies camping under the platform whether they’re in shield or not. Needs more testing but it’s surprisingly fast. I find the input for b reversing a down b to be kind of tough so I’m having trouble getting it consistently. Maybe it’s character dependent

Top Bottom