• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soldier of Fortune - A Bombsolider Falco Combo Video

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Will somebody who already has a file front account please host this (preferably the large version)? I don't want to make an account just for this, but I will if nobody can do it for me. Thanks. And keep the feedback coming. I appreciate it.

EDIT: Never mind, I got an account. Here is the link for anybody who wants to download the video:

http://files.filefront.com/Soldier_of_Fortunewmv/;4453429;;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy.

clouddude345

Smash Rookie
OK, I have one word for bombsoldier: Amasing! I've been playing Falco for seven months and I still can't do some of the stuff he pulls off :dizzy: . It's scary how good he is with Falco. Anyways thaks for the combo vid it was great. I really liked it. good job.

Zero34

Smash Lord
bombsoldier is so ridiculously fast that its not even funny

liked the first song though, not even sure what it is, but nice. his comboing ability is crazy. controlled the match

G U R U

Smash Lord
Dude... Bomboldier is too good to put into words, and this vid shows why. He's just so fun to watch and when me and my friends all watched it 4 the first time, I swear every single kill, there was either a "OWNED!!!" or a "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!." xD

I only hope I can be that good with Falco someday.

Hyde

Smash Apprentice
The all mighty bobmb soldier came out with a combo video that is just awesome, I thank ye who posted this video up and making it known to us about this video. Your awesome, the vid was awesome what a awesome day. MARRY CHRISTMAS to all of yall.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
All I can really say is holycrap o.o I sat through that just muttering "Ouch" under my breath alot of the time. This may come across a little n00bish, but one point that I really did like was the jumping off and using the illusion back onto the stage as a weird edgeguard/spike. So simple but I never, ever thought about it o.o My main is peach and I keep getting ****ed by it trying to edgeguard against falcos, but it just never clicked to actualy jump out yourself. Any combo video/video in general where I can honestly say I've learnt something new, that I can actualy apply, and isn't just someone being mind-numbingly faster than I am, is awesome o.o

Zink

Smash Champion
ken and bomb

Bombsoldier and ken make a really great team. Classic pairs, awesome combos, everything. ken doesn't seem to have a combo vid of his own, but watch Wound of the Wind, he's in it, then watch this. Also see the matches. it seems that usually one of them completely dominates the other each match.

EDIT: btw it's loading and taking... a long time... where can you stream it?

ShadoWPassoS

Smash Apprentice
Zink said:
Bombsoldier and ken make a really great team. Classic pairs, awesome combos, everything. ken doesn't seem to have a combo vid of his own, but watch Wound of the Wind, he's in it, then watch this. Also see the matches. it seems that usually one of them completely dominates the other each match.

EDIT: btw it's loading and taking... a long time... where can you stream it?
thats right dude ^^

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Bombsoldier did well in another major tourney, so hopefully we will have some more matches of his to watch. Every Bombsoldier match looks like a combo video. :)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah, he's a treat to watch. can't believe I missed this, in fact I didn't find it here, I found it on google videos. Always fun to search on google and see something that a user you know made, and is now available to everyone who has acess to the internet, and not just on smashboards either, even on something like video.google.com

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
I saw this a while ago but never left a message.

Wow. He is so friggin fast. This is probably the sexiest video I have ever seen.

Japan montage ahoy!

theTofuG0d

Smash Cadet
i heard bombsoilder is like 14. hes pretty good for a 14 yearold

EDIT: i mean freakin good :laugh:

Xelyst

-_-
Bombsoldier = top Falco, many can argue but thats a waste of time lol

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
That vid was crazy.... almost as if he uses AR. Of course, then he would be even better. He must have practiced for three hours a day minimum to get that good! I'm so stunned I can't say anymore.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
Where'd you find the Bombs over Baghdad song? If you have a link, please post it here or PM me. That vid is so awesome, I haven't tired of it....yet.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
spiritdragon said:
I hate how WMP speeds up vids >_< it makes it seem like he's performing moves in 1.5 speed. Nice vid btw (b'.')b
Nope, that's just how fast he plays. Every single match has the time across the top of the screen; if you watch that, you will see that the clips are not sped up in any way.

Thanks everybody for the comments, keep them coming!

Runty_Grunty

Smash Cadet
This may sound a little odd, but does anyone know where I can find the music that's used in the credits for this video? I can't find it anywhere, and it sounds pretty good.

BTW, yeah, Bombsoldier is kicka**! Probably the best Falco player in the world.

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
Hey, where'd you get the Bombs Over Baghdad song? Could someone PM me? Or just post a link?

Back on topic, I showed this vid to my friend and he had was speechless for around five minutes.... and then he changed his main to Falco! Awesome video!!!!

IVP

Smash Ace
I have watched this vid so many times. I can all tricks he does (of course not good as he does them).
Actually I think Bombsoldier is better than Ken cause the only reason Ken beat Bombsoldier were because he Chain-throwed.

Mastr_Advocate

Smash Apprentice
IVP said:
I have watched this vid so many times. I can all tricks he does (of course not good as he does them).
Actually I think Bombsoldier is better than Ken cause the only reason Ken beat Bombsoldier were because he Chain-throwed.

OMG. Let's not get into this discussion.

Bombsoldier is not better than Ken. If he was, he would have beaten Ken.

There is nothing wrong with chainthrowing; it's perfectly legitimate. Chainthrowing is just as "cheap" as falco's shl and/or shine. Chainthrowing simply balances the match out. Without it, I think a falco would have an overwhelming advantage over a marth. The spaceanimals have cheap as5 tactics that is balanced out by their incredible fastfalling speed. Marth uses that to his advantage to balance out the match. Without chainthrowing, falco is a true counter to marth. With it, the match is even.

I already praised this video in an earlier post, but I'll say it again. What an excellent video and the music selection could not have been better. Thanks for making such piece of work.

Dopey

Smash Lord
falco is already the best char in the game, if chars didnt have a nitch to get around it, it would just be complete ownage =P

Dopey

Smash Lord
red sparrow any smart person knows falco is the best in the game if ppl knew how to play him right, you could camp all day but no one is that gay yet....cause falco is 2 fun 2 play :D so dont say "dot dot dot" like you dont kno wat plp r saying kthxby

dot dot dot...

rezz

Smash Journeyman
wow this vid made me git into falco more, hay eny one know wear i can download the first song?

Top Bottom