• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sol Signs with Noble eSports!

Sol, the fan favorite Little Mac main, now has a new sponsor! On December 31st, 2015, Noble eSports, a high professional eSports organization, announced that Sol would be their first Smash Bros. pro.

Here what Sol had to say on Reddit: "It's good to be back baby! Proud to be a part of this amazing team. From here on out, I'll be tagging as Noble Sol! Happy New Years everyone!"

Be sure to expect great things from Noble Sol and his famous Little Mac, and keep up with him on his Twitter and Twitch stream.

Last edited:

Comments

Nice! Keep up the good work Sol. your Mac is an inspiration to continue learning this character!

Oh, I hope this doesn't catch on. Mac is an absolute nightmare to fight and the ease in which he can be gimped is greatly overexaggerated.

Oh, I hope this doesn't catch on. Mac is an absolute nightmare to fight and the ease in which he can be gimped is greatly overexaggerated.
I wouldn't say it's overexaggerated, but a good mac player is much harder to gimp because they know the best options to avoid it.

Damn, this is so cool, but I'm a little sad, does this mean we won't be seeing too many Ryo/Sol team battles? They work really well together and when they play against each other, it's hella hype.

Top Bottom